Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,466 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 194,894
Pageviews Today: 324,399Threads Today: 101Posts Today: 1,930
04:47 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BATTLE CRY OF THE ILLUMINATI !! .......To All Initiates !

bubba
User ID: 1200036
United States
02/28/2011 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BATTLE CRY OF THE ILLUMINATI !! .......To All Initiates !
i am a cm. i like em nice and young. the pot by tool is a good song.
rudy1111
User ID: 1279723
United States
02/28/2011 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why is the common folk not told these anciant natural mysteries there are some that are ready like I.
 Quoting: rudy1111 1279723

They are. It's just that the easiest way to control large swathes of population is by keeping them ignorant. The U.S has the illusion of free speech, but has ways of enforcing secrecy.

If you learn something profound and tell me, and then five people come up and drag you off, leaving a man giving me a card with a psychiatrist's name on it, I am very likely to shrug you off as crazy.
 Quoting: Bugsy Moran

Well I feel its time thats changed. I see right thru there illusion. And I know how they do it. And aslong as I keep myself free, inside. They cant keep me ignorant. People need to know this.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 938842
United States
02/28/2011 06:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why is the common folk not told these anciant natural mysteries there are some that are ready like I.

They are there if one is ready to seek.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/28/2011 06:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

They are. It's just that the easiest way to control large swathes of population is by keeping them ignorant. The U.S has the illusion of free speech, but has ways of enforcing secrecy.

If you learn something profound and tell me, and then five people come up and drag you off, leaving a man giving me a card with a psychiatrist's name on it, I am very likely to shrug you off as crazy.
 Quoting: Bugsy Moran

Well I feel its time thats changed. I see right thru there illusion. And I know how they do it. And aslong as I keep myself free, inside. They cant keep me ignorant. People need to know this.

Most people just want to stay ignorant. And thus stay in their fear, paranoia and excuse to hate someone..They dont want truth and the truth to unite all people and learn how to love.
Babylon
User ID: 1277891
Netherlands
02/28/2011 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
We as humans are extremely destructive and like to blame others for our own wrong doings. We learn very early on to pass on the blame. We will not see help if it hit us in the face, for we see ourselves as all that is and the ultimate truth, and the centre of the universe. We make riots to help each other and then we start to fight each other for stupid reasons.

Humans are not God or any other being within creation...for God is creation combined into one. The ultimate source of all is pertained in light.

The first thing to a future in harmony is to come together and work alongside others with different values in a collaborative way. The biggest challenge of all is to accept difference and to value each other for what we can contribute separately, yet harmoniously together.

I think a lot of enlightened people have tried to bring this to people in the past and it had failed miserably, for the simple fact that we as humans are too blinded by our own egotistical mind to want to take on the opinions of others as valuable.

Looking at life through a separatist way of thinking only creates destruction. We cannot all be God, and we are not. We are but a part of the whole, and in order to move the whole into the future we have to work together in unison to achieve a better world.

Looking at the world today...do you really think we can achieve such a thing? Or are we too far gone?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1280096
Germany
02/28/2011 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to philosophersstone.ning.com]

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/28/2011 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
We as humans are extremely destructive and like to blame others for our own wrong doings. We learn very early on to pass on the blame. We will not see help if it hit us in the face, for we see ourselves as all that is and the ultimate truth, and the centre of the universe. We make riots to help each other and then we start to fight each other for stupid reasons.

Humans are not God or any other being within creation...for God is creation combined into one. The ultimate source of all is pertained in light.

The first thing to a future in harmony is to come together and work alongside others with different values in a collaborative way. The biggest challenge of all is to accept difference and to value each other for what we can contribute separately, yet harmoniously together.

I think a lot of enlightened people have tried to bring this to people in the past and it had failed miserably, for the simple fact that we as humans are too blinded by our own egotistical mind to want to take on the opinions of others as valuable.

Looking at life through a separatist way of thinking only creates destruction. We cannot all be God, and we are not. We are but a part of the whole, and in order to move the whole into the future we have to work together in unison to achieve a better world.

Looking at the world today...do you really think we can achieve such a thing? Or are we too far gone?
 Quoting: Babylon 1277891

This is a excellent summary friend ! Great questions,

I watched the Teminator 2 movie again last night adn it brought up this same question . That humans seemed designed to self destruct, Were our own worst enemy.
Babylon
User ID: 1277891
Netherlands
02/28/2011 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sadly we have not learnt to value life here, or so it seems. What would it take for a person to learn to value what they have?

We are faced everyday with challenges and yet nothing, not even war wakes us up to reality, that we do it time and time again.

Even when I read online, most look foward to the end of the world. They joke and mock like they are bored and will for something exciting to happen.

I wonder if that would really be so if such a major event would come our way?

Like for instance the quake in Christchurch...most see it on television. Some people come onto the forums to talk about their ordeal. Yet people respond to them as if they are but a movie they are watching, totally disconnected from the pain that others feel on this earth.

Maybe we watch too many movies... ;). Pun intended.

That we now want to live what we see in the movies. We have become our own drama movie with no plot line.

What will be the end?
It would not be good movie if the end would be already known.
That would mean we would be 'Knowing'. :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 458990
United States
03/06/2011 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
hidb
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/06/2011 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sadly we have not learnt to value life here, or so it seems. What would it take for a person to learn to value what they have?

We are faced everyday with challenges and yet nothing, not even war wakes us up to reality, that we do it time and time again.

Even when I read online, most look foward to the end of the world. They joke and mock like they are bored and will for something exciting to happen.

I wonder if that would really be so if such a major event would come our way?

Like for instance the quake in Christchurch...most see it on television. Some people come onto the forums to talk about their ordeal. Yet people respond to them as if they are but a movie they are watching, totally disconnected from the pain that others feel on this earth.

Maybe we watch too many movies... ;). Pun intended.

That we now want to live what we see in the movies. We have become our own drama movie with no plot line.

What will be the end?
It would not be good movie if the end would be already known.
That would mean we would be 'Knowing'. :)
 Quoting: Babylon 1277891

We all feel disconnected, yes, I think its the disconnect to the earth we feel. Everything is mass produced for us, Lays make our potato chips, Ethan Allen makes our furniture, The only jobs are corporate, Service, labor or Government... No ones creative, no one is hands on with their own goods and products, We have everything made for us, and I think this disconnect with eachother and nature makes us depressed

We are meant to form local social ties and work together, but we are all strangers behind locked doors,

So in a way , yes, we wait for doom. Immorality takes away our spark as well.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/06/2011 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
hidb
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 458990

ana
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4781288
United States
06/16/2017 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I want to be initiated the way you OP are.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4781288
United States
06/16/2017 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17674768
United States
06/16/2017 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please reply OP so I can be initiated.

GLP