Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,443 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 223,880
Pageviews Today: 368,042Threads Today: 117Posts Today: 2,133
05:24 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

ILLUMINATI MASTERS ! .... A Question of "Help".

Bugsy Moran

User ID: 1151054
United States
03/03/2011 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ILLUMINATI MASTERS ! .... A Question of "Help".
On cursing,
Many Avatars are well versed in brutal language including curses, sometimes strings of curses.
It's been said that the man who was Jesus was filled with rage,was known at times to have a frightening temper, indulged in the wacky weed of the day,drank his wine and his passion included intimate relationships with many a woman.
And he's been said to have had much red in his hair,representing his anger....
It had to be horrific for him as his life/spirit was unfolding,one of his gifts was being clairvoyant and knowing the past and future.
Reminds me of Chinese water torture,drip by drip you begin to know your destiny.
If true, it would explain why he was supposedly missing for 30 yrs.

My point here is we don't know and assuming that if one curses,or drinks,loves sex, eats meat,or whatever that it must mean that they aren't or couldn't possibly be in the process of enlightenment.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1248229

Rather, I thought he came across a huge sum of money. Quit carpentry. And him and Mary Magdalene studied the Egyptian and Hyskos ancestry and Mystery Tradition. They then taught other people Gnosis and protested against the prostitution and money making at the Temple. He had the Authority too, He was a trained Rabbi and was pretty mad at the abuses going on.

The Fool card and Magician Card in Tarot is also Jesus, He was a Magus after initiated into the Egyptian Mysteries,

I kinda know who you are talking about, and he turned his life around and solidified his name in the Bible. But it wasnt Jesus...youre very close though
 Quoting: REX QUONDAM, REXQUE FUTURUS

Moses aka Akhenaten. He didn't so much come into money as inherited a kingdom. Aten (He-who-rises-as-the-sun) came to him in a dream.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 938842
United States
03/03/2011 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
On cursing,
Many Avatars are well versed in brutal language including curses, sometimes strings of curses.
It's been said that the man who was Jesus was filled with rage,was known at times to have a frightening temper, indulged in the wacky weed of the day,drank his wine and his passion included intimate relationships with many a woman.
It had to be horrific for him as his life/spirit was unfolding,one of his gifts was being clairvoyant and knowing the past and future.
Reminds me of Chinese water torture,drip by drip you begin to know your destiny.

My point here is we don't know and assuming that if one curses,or drinks,loves sex, eats meat,or whatever that it must mean that they aren't or couldn't possibly be in the process of enlightenment.

Rather, I thought he came across a huge sum of money. Quit carpentry. And him and Mary Magdalene studied the Egyptian and Hyskos ancestry and Mystery Tradition. They then taught other people Gnosis and protested against the prostitution and money making at the Temple. He had the Authority too, He was a trained Rabbi and was pretty mad at the abuses going on.

The Fool card and Magician Card in Tarot is also Jesus, He was a Magus after initiated into the Egyptian Mysteries,

I kinda know who you are talking about, and he turned his life around and solidified his name in the Bible. But it wasnt Jesus...youre very close though

Moses aka Akhenaten. He didn't so much come into money as inherited a kingdom. Aten (He-who-rises-as-the-sun) came to him in a dream.
 Quoting: Bugsy Moran

Yes ! Inheritances and Money allowed many people in the Bible to do great things, People were no different back then, they still had the nine to five grind. There was even a Labor Ready deal where Jesus said the 11th hour workers showed up, Thats Labor Ready even two thousand years ago., Workers show up before dawn and wait for work and to be hired, That must of been a grueling low wage...

But to do their travels and preaching would have required non poverty.

Christians have been lied to with the idea that poverty is somehow Godly and it isnt, A simple non greedy heart is Godly, But sometimes you need sustenance to allow one to do great things.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/03/2011 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
The answer there lies with the white rose
 Quoting: Jonathan97202 931875

Yes ! The White Queen..Luna..
Jonathan97202
User ID: 931875
United States
03/03/2011 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
plant a kernal of corn get 50 ears.

that's abundance

money can't be copied, it can't be created, eventually a copy of a copy fades

that's what is meant by poverty IMO broke, but not poor
aka reliant on land, and not bits of paper that have no tangible effects in a reality long forgotten
Bugsy Moran

United States
03/03/2011 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
On cursing,

Yes ! Inheritances and Money allowed many people in the Bible to do great things, People were no different back then, they still had the nine to five grind. There was even a Labor Ready deal where Jesus said the 11th hour workers showed up, Thats Labor Ready even two thousand years ago., Workers show up before dawn and wait for work and to be hired, That must of been a grueling low wage...

Christians have been lied to with the idea that poverty is somehow Godly and it isnt, A simple non greedy heart is Godly, But sometimes you need sustenance to allow one to do great things.

"God helps those who help themselves." Do you know this saying?
Jonathan97202
United States
03/03/2011 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
The answer there lies with the white rose

Yes ! The White Queen..Luna..

Neigh,
Jonathan97202
United States
03/03/2011 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

well put
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1280029
United States
03/03/2011 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

That is NOT written...
Bugsy Moran

United States
03/03/2011 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

That is NOT written...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1280029

Your point?
Jonathan97202
United States
03/03/2011 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

That is NOT written...

Your point?

The lord helps he whom helps himself.

I believe is how it is phrased
OneLove

User ID: 1125752
United States
03/03/2011 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
huh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 397079

Ive been down lately, frustrated, Im only human...

Think of your spirit needs. Bring your soul to peace..
And nevermind, your human body, it's only temporary. happyheart

Last Edited by ~Christine~ on 03/03/2011 10:25 AM
I, Christine Ann ~ ~, delete, cancel, terminate, void, rescind, null, break any contracts, agreements, vows which I and/or my ancestors were not aware of, or I was mislead into these contracts, agreements, vows or never given full disclosure in the physical, etheric, astral, etc. realms in this
incarnation and in all my incarnations and forms across time and space and in all dimensions and in all parallel and alternate realities.
-----------------------------------
Nasi Novare Coram
-----------------------------------
Bugsy Moran

United States
03/03/2011 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

That is NOT written...

Your point?

The lord helps he whom helps himself.

I believe is how it is phrased

Actually, the Christian bible preaches the opposite. But God is not in the business of helping lazy welfare bums. The government is. (This does not apply to the truly helpless, who God would most certainly stand aside and let get curbstomped.)

People need to realize that God, if he exists, is almost certainly a Neutral entity.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2011 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

That is NOT written...

Your point?

Ben Franklin is said to have spoke that.

He is not my Lord.
Bugsy Moran

United States
03/03/2011 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

That is NOT written...

Your point?

He is not my Lord.

Ben Franklin was one of the highest ranking members of the Illuminati with a great understanding of the neutrality of God. He was also quoting someone else. Put down your bible, pick up a book.

Last Edited by Bugsy Moran on 03/03/2011 10:27 AM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/03/2011 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

HI Bugsy ! I went out for breakfast,

Yes ! "God helps those who help themselves."

Ive tried all I could. Im a Gifted Ministerial speaker and can enthrall an audience. Ive butted heads with my church however and I told them where to go.. lol. Im a Marketing Commercial Art Prodigy, but I dont want to get into the commercial business of life, I dont think its Godly.

Ive had my thorn in the flesh, no PLANK, what is one to do? The Gods made sure it was uphill salmon run all the way for me, Its like God said, "Do whatever you want with him, only dont take his life"

Ive been reduced to only a suitcase of clothes more times than I can count. Ive had enemies go after me until I was hooked up to an IV within a hairbreadth of my life...Ive had it very rough.. and the Gods made sure Ive suffered plenty, To burn away my ego? I guess so, I have none left. I even care nothing for material pleasures

If I was like the count of Monte Cristo who was finaly released from Prison, and he found the Gold to inherit the Mansion, All he did was sleep on the floor in his mansion, The only thing in his mind was revenge, thats almost my problem, Thats what Ive been near reduced to

"Vengeance is Mine", Says the Lord,

Its all about Revelation..
Bugsy Moran

United States
03/03/2011 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ive tried all I could. Im a Gifted Ministerial speaker and can enthrall an audience. Ive butted heads with my church however and I told them where to go.. lol. Im a Marketing Commercial Art Prodigy, but I dont want to get into the commercial business of life, I dont think its Godly.

Ive had my thorn in the flesh, no PLANK, what is one to do? The Gods made sure it was uphill salmon run all the way for me, Its like God said, "Do whatever you want with him, only dont take his life"

Ive been reduced to only a suitcase of clothes more times than I can count. Ive had enemies go after me until I was hooked up to an IV within a hairbreadth of my life...Ive had it very rough.. and the Gods made sure Ive suffered plenty, To burn away my ego? I guess so, I have none left. I even care nothing for material pleasures

If I was like the count of Monte Cristo who was finaly released from Prison, and he found the Gold to inherit the Mansion, All he did was sleep on the floor in his mansion, The only thing in his mind was revenge, thats almost my problem, Thats what Ive been near reduced to

Monte Cristo was very much like Sergei Nechaev.

"1.The revolutionary is a doomed man. He has no personal interests, no business affairs, no emotions, no attachments, no property, and no name. Everything in him is wholly absorbed in the single thought and the single passion for revolution.

2. The revolutionary knows that in the very depths of his being, not only in words but also in deeds, he has broken all the bonds which tie him to the social order and the civilized world with all its laws, moralities, and customs, and with all its generally accepted conventions. He is their implacable enemy, and if he continues to live with them it is only in order to destroy them more speedily.

3. The revolutionary despises all doctrines and refuses to accept the mundane sciences, leaving them for future generations. He knows only one science: the science of destruction. For this reason, but only for this reason, he will study mechanics, physics, chemistry, and perhaps medicine. But all day and all night he studies the vital science of human beings, their characteristics and circumstances, and all the phenomena of the present social order. The object is perpetually the same: the surest and quickest way of destroying the whole filthy order.

4. The revolutionary despises public opinion. He despises and hates the existing social morality in all its manifestations. For him, morality is everything which contributes to the triumph of the revolution. Immoral and criminal is everything that stands in its way.

5. The revolutionary is a dedicated man, merciless toward the State and toward the educated classes; and he can expect no mercy from them. Between him and them there exists, declared or concealed, a relentless and irreconcilable war to the death. He must accustom himself to torture.

6. Tyrannical toward himself, he must be tyrannical toward others. All the gentle and enervating sentiments of kinship, love, friendship, gratitude, and even honor, must be suppressed in him and give place to the cold and single-minded passion for revolution. For him, there exists only one pleasure, on consolation, one reward, one satisfaction – the success of the revolution. Night and day he must have but one thought, one aim – merciless destruction. Striving cold-bloodedly and indefatigably toward this end, he must be prepared to destroy himself and to destroy with his own hands everything that stands in the path of the revolution.

7. The nature of the true revolutionary excludes all sentimentality, romanticism, infatuation, and exaltation. All private hatred and revenge must also be excluded. Revolutionary passion, practiced at every moment of the day until it becomes a habit, is to be employed with cold calculation. At all times, and in all places, the revolutionary must obey not his personal impulses, but only those which serve the cause of the revolution."

That is the darkness. Find the light.

Last Edited by Bugsy Moran on 03/03/2011 10:35 AM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/03/2011 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its ok though, Ive had plenty of Ego to beat down and burn off, till I was a quivering mass of jelly amoeba..

I thank God for humbling me thru enemies and pain cause he probaly saved my soul.

I still cant properly eat at a table though, I eat soldier style, standing up cause Im nerves all the time...Im ready for trial 24/7.

I ground myself by writing and doing my charts..and the Alchemical work.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/03/2011 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bugsy, I wrote the above and saw your new response after, Im reading it now...
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2011 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

That is NOT written...

Your point?

He is not my Lord.

Ben Franklin was one of the highest ranking members of the Illuminati with a great understanding of the neutrality of God. He was also quoting someone else. Put down your bible, pick up a book.

Yes I know that Ben Franklin is part of the big problem this country has right now.
sonofthemorning
User ID: 1249385
United States
03/03/2011 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
patients is key when your down that and i find when i go outside and look at the sun when im down it helps put things in perspective maybe your not as ready as you believe you are maybe not all events have aligned up as suppose to also time lines can change and speed up a event or slow down the time line by years

don't let the world get the best of you if you have to go write out how you feel in poems and such and let it go and leave you
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/03/2011 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

"1.The revolutionary is a doomed man. He has no personal interests, no business affairs, no emotions, no attachments, no property, and no name. Everything in him is wholly absorbed in the single thought and the single passion for revolution.

2. The revolutionary knows that in the very depths of his being, not only in words but also in deeds, he has broken all the bonds which tie him to the social order and the civilized world with all its laws, moralities, and customs, and with all its generally accepted conventions. He is their implacable enemy, and if he continues to live with them it is only in order to destroy them more speedily.

3. The revolutionary despises all doctrines and refuses to accept the mundane sciences, leaving them for future generations. He knows only one science: the science of destruction. For this reason, but only for this reason, he will study mechanics, physics, chemistry, and perhaps medicine. But all day and all night he studies the vital science of human beings, their characteristics and circumstances, and all the phenomena of the present social order. The object is perpetually the same: the surest and quickest way of destroying the whole filthy order.

4. The revolutionary despises public opinion. He despises and hates the existing social morality in all its manifestations. For him, morality is everything which contributes to the triumph of the revolution. Immoral and criminal is everything that stands in its way.

5. The revolutionary is a dedicated man, merciless toward the State and toward the educated classes; and he can expect no mercy from them. Between him and them there exists, declared or concealed, a relentless and irreconcilable war to the death. He must accustom himself to torture.

6. Tyrannical toward himself, he must be tyrannical toward others. All the gentle and enervating sentiments of kinship, love, friendship, gratitude, and even honor, must be suppressed in him and give place to the cold and single-minded passion for revolution. For him, there exists only one pleasure, on consolation, one reward, one satisfaction – the success of the revolution. Night and day he must have but one thought, one aim – merciless destruction. Striving cold-bloodedly and indefatigably toward this end, he must be prepared to destroy himself and to destroy with his own hands everything that stands in the path of the revolution.

7. The nature of the true revolutionary excludes all sentimentality, romanticism, infatuation, and exaltation. All private hatred and revenge must also be excluded. Revolutionary passion, practiced at every moment of the day until it becomes a habit, is to be employed with cold calculation. At all times, and in all places, the revolutionary must obey not his personal impulses, but only those which serve the cause of the revolution."

wow, OMG, this is me 100 percent.... I even eat like a soldier cause I cannot enjoy life anymore, You know me, The above is all me. Its what I am...Its me down to my bone marrow, and even deeper to the fractals of my atoms...

I cant believe Im reading a essay that describes me so well.

Night and day he must have but one thought, one aim – merciless destruction. Striving cold-bloodedly and indefatigably toward this end, he must be prepared to destroy himself and to destroy with his own hands everything that stands in the path of the revolution.

Bugsy Moran

United States
03/03/2011 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Your point?

He is not my Lord.

Yes I know that Ben Franklin is part of the big problem this country has right now.

The forefathers are not the problem, it's the second more secret revolution that replaced the Illuminati that is the problem. From my research I have found that there are several groups, or cliques that can be attributed to the moniker of "TPTB", and sometimes they work together, and sometimes they work against each other. Some even claim the name Illuminati.

Last Edited by Bugsy Moran on 03/03/2011 10:43 AM
Bugsy Moran

United States
03/03/2011 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

wow, OMG, this is me 100 percent.... I even eat like a soldier cause I cannot enjoy life anymore, You know me, The above is all me. Its what I am...Its me down to my bone marrow, and even deeper to the fractals of my atoms...

I cant believe Im reading a essay that describes me so well.

Night and day he must have but one thought, one aim – merciless destruction. Striving cold-bloodedly and indefatigably toward this end, he must be prepared to destroy himself and to destroy with his own hands everything that stands in the path of the revolution.

Yeah, that's a pretty dark thing. You might want to remember that to Light, is Darkness and sometimes Darkness masquerades as Light.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/03/2011 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
My Favorite Movie of all time..=)

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/03/2011 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, that's a pretty dark thing. You might want to remember that to Light, is Darkness and sometimes Darkness masquerades as Light.

Bugsy, have you considered thought, that JUSTICE, single minded Justice "can" work? Who else is going to have the motivation to change? If I was in my nice condo going out a few times a night for drinks. and planning on my next exotic vacation, where will that get me?

How about this...Remember, Rosh Hashanah is under the sign of Libra, the Scales of Justice...

ADAM KADMON, the Birth of Messiah. Compiled by Edward M, Dew. (Alchemist)

In the Sephir Yetizerah. It is said that the birth of Adam took place on Rosh Hashanah, the New year in the year . September , 3761. it is said he was the first true human being with a soul that made him into a spiritual being.

Before Adam it is siad that 974 generations lived, or 25,000 years ago. Mankind did live in a physical and mental form(made from the dust. Genesis 2:7) but lacked a soul. It was this soul of Mosiach however that hovered about the waters..

And the spirit of G-d hovered [above the waters]." Our Sages tell us that this is actually referring to the soul of Moshiach. The Hebrew words in the verse "v'ruach Elokim m'rachefet" have the same numerical value as the words "This is the spirit of Melech HaMoshiach" - zeh haya rucho shel Melech HaMashiach.

(from Discover Moshiach)

Adam Kadmon (Primordial Man) or Aveer Qadmon is the Azoth or Primitive Air from the first matter.

Here is a interesting qoute'

Adam will supposedly be reincarnated as the Messiah, the Third Adam "when time will finally cease." (Rev.10:6)

"Each major historical period had its progenitor who took the role of the new Adam." - 66:8
"…in the context of the larger Kabbalistic views…the secret of the name Adam apparently points to a well-known acronym: ‘Adam, David, Mashiyah’….mean(ing) that Adam’s soul has been reincarnated in the body of David, who will return as the Messiah… The Messiah therefore, will possess the soul that first inhabited Adam [the primordial ideal man] and then David." - 293:189

"And so the first Adam – the Adam Kadmon created before time began – would at long last become the last Adam, the crown of all creation, at whose advent time would finally cease [according to the secret lore of the Pharisees]." - 294:243-244 (watch pair.com)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/03/2011 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rod of Iron

Psalm 2

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.

Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

:sho:
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2011 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

He is not my Lord.

The forefathers are not the problem, it's the second more secret revolution that replaced the Illuminati that is the problem. From my research I have found that there are several groups, or cliques that can be attributed to the moniker of "TPTB", and sometimes they work together, and sometimes they work against each other. Some even claim the name Illuminati.

He advanced the entity know as the 'press' to push his views and send hidden messages to his brotherhood.
He often used the churches to hide in and claim sanctuary and in return he brought corruption to them...

He was a hardworking thief, a manipulator, and a liar. Yes he truly did 'help himself'.

chuckle
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/03/2011 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
You may wonder why I get all Biblical Preachy, Its because Ive discovered, its only the Christians who vibrate to my level of anger.. and one sighted vision.

LOL. yet fellow christians consider my astrology and alchemy to be the Devils work, Oh well.

lol.. Life is a comedy for sure.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/03/2011 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

He advanced the entity know as the 'press' to push his views and send hidden messages to his brotherhood.
He often used the churches to hide in and claim sanctuary and in return he brought corruption to them...

He was a hardworking thief, a manipulator, and a liar. Yes he truly did 'help himself'.

chuckle

Hidden Messages are often hidden in Plain sight, People have had a hard time understanding this..

lol

Im proud of our Masonic ForeFathers ! Without them, there wouldnt be a America !
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2011 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Im proud

Yes today you are, last night not so much.

GLP