Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,607 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,250,063
Pageviews Today: 2,450,842Threads Today: 947Posts Today: 19,397
11:32 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

ILLUMINATI MASTERS ! .... A Question of "Help".

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 938842
United States
03/03/2011 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ILLUMINATI MASTERS ! .... A Question of "Help".
Bugsy, I wanted to clarify though, The Revolution inside of me, is against the world, Not my United States Government. Im a Patriot and still honor my Government set in place by God and they are a good government compared to the third world mud holes that exist in the world. Im a jesus in that sense, He picked on the hypocrisy of the People claiming to represent God, but he told those that were listening to pay "Caesars things to Caesars"

The revolution is against the ignorance of society, Not a Political one...

:eagle1:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/03/2011 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Im proud
 Quoting: REX QUONDAM, REXQUE FUTURUS

Yes today you are, last night not so much.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1280029

thank you..
Jonathan97202
User ID: 931875
United States
03/03/2011 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bugsy, I wanted to clarify though, The Revolution inside of me, is against the world, Not my United States Government. Im a Patriot and still honor my Government set in place by God and they are a good government compared to the third world mud holes that exist in the world. Im a jesus in that sense, He picked on the hypocrisy of the People claiming to represent God, but he told those that were listening to pay "Caesars things to Caesars"

I bet those people living in third world mud holes don't know that according to another person's standards they are living inferior

in this observers opinion
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/03/2011 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

I bet those people living in third world mud holes don't know that according to another person's standards they are living inferior

in this observers opinion
 Quoting: Jonathan97202 931875

Well, its all about perception really, God said if you have FOOD. CLOTHING SHELTER to be content with those things.

In America is that a 3-6 bathroom, 5 plus bedroom house that costs over 300 thousand dollars and eating out at restaurants 3 times a week? driving your 35,000 thousand dollar car to get there?

All on perception.

Id love to help out Heifer International. In simpler times, people are happy if they have a nice ranch, and good crops... and clean water..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1280029
United States
03/03/2011 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
And apart from Christ, we are clothed in dirty rags when we appear before God.
If we stand in his presence in our own righteousness, we too will be thrown out.
I wouldn’t trust the best 10 minutes I’ve ever lived to get me into heaven because my good works are not enough!
Least Servant

User ID: 1062754
United States
03/03/2011 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
He was a hardworking thief, a manipulator, and a liar. Yes he truly did 'help himself'.

chuckle

Ben Franklin was so skillful that he murdered one of his rivals without killing them. damned
:romaflag:
Not enough to fight, too many to die.
Jonathan97202
User ID: 931875
United States
03/03/2011 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
If we stand in his presence in our own righteousness, we too will be thrown out.
I wouldn’t trust the best 10 minutes I’ve ever lived to get me into heaven because my good works are not enough!

it's our actions that define us, and I'm sure you'll do alirght
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/03/2011 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes ! it is said we ascend naked, then we descend back down with the garments of light !
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2011 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes ! it is said we ascend naked, then we descend back down with the garments of light !

Well funny thing is my heritage is that... was once clothed in garments of light and descended naked.
God once walked with us in the Garden and talked with us.
Adam was put in a deep sleep and his side was opened and from that wound was brought forth a woman that was to be rejoined to him to become one flesh.
The second Adam (Yeshua) was given a wound in his side and went into a deep sleep, from this wound was brought forth blood and water, a witness, a church, and a bride to be rejoined with him and become one flesh and a new Kingdom.

Baruch HaShem Adonai Yahushua HaMashiach!!!

THE BACKWARD WALK OF CHRIST JESUS

In the Old Testament man was judged by a tree "of knowledge of good and evil". A cherubim with a sword that goes every way like a flame (the sword = time) guarded Eden. Adam couldn't go back and eat of the tree of life.

Then man was judged by a flood. It rained 40 days and nights and a dove and raven were sent up from the ark. There was a rainbow to show that we would not be judged by water any more.

Then God gave the children of Israel the law which brought condemnation on everyone but Christ. Christ as the end of the law was a sign believers would not be judged by the law again.

Jesus went in reverse through the history in the 5 books of Moses summarized above.

The Law
First Christ obeyed the law in the Torah while living in submission to his parents.

The Flood
Then he went back before the law to the flood of Noah. In the flood it rained 40 days and nights and a dove and a raven were sent up from the Ark.

Jesus went into the water and the holy spirit descended on him like a dove. Then he was led into the wilderness 40 days and 40 nights.
The dove is the holy spirit and the raven is the spirit of Elijah.
Elijah was fed by ravens of the brook during the famine. Elijah was to turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers. In proverbs it said the eye that mocks at his father and despises to obey his mother, the ravens of the valley shall pick it out.
Jesus said that If you care to believe it John is the Elijah to come.
John's baptism has something to do with the raven.

Jesus went backward before the flood to the garden of Eden.
Deuteronomy says, Yahweh Elohim (the Lord thy God), "will circumcise your heart and the heart of your seed to love Yahweh Elohim with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, that you may live." In order to live one must eat of the tree of life. It is in the garden of Eden being guarded by cherubim with a sword.

The Last Supper
"The last supper" is the "Passover" feast where the angel of death passed over the households of Israel. On Passover Jesus and his disciples revisit the original scene in Eden and reverse it.

Adam is played by Jesus. Eve is played by the disciples. The devil is played by Judas. Christ said "One of you is a devil" referring to Judas.

Adam and Eve ate to forget God to become like God. Jesus broke the bread and told his disciples "Eat this in remembrance of me" to remember rather than forget.

Temptation
Where were Adam and Eve before they ate? They were in a garden being tempted. In reverse Where were Christ and the disciples after they ate? In the garden of Gethsemane during Jesus' time of temptation.

The Bride
Adam went back before Eve was formed.
Adam was put into a deep sleep and his side was opened and a helps meet was made for him from his side.
Christ was put into a deep sleep, death, and his side was opened, and water and blood came out. The bride of Christ is the witness that is said to be of the spirit, water and blood.

The Alpha and Omega
The host, army, of heaven was in place before Adam was formed. Christ takes us to heavenly places but there was a battle in heaven. Christ takes us back to the beginning and where are we? At the end of the scripture the revelation of John the apostle is the description of that battle.

Revelations
"Of yourself you can do nothing". There was a battle in heaven and in it Satan's people fight for Satan but Jesus fights for his people. All as they can do is seek understanding (standing under), agreeing to truth and be thankful.

In the battle the serpent cast a third of the stars to the earth with its tail. This is who I suspect are the lost are whom Christ came to save. They are lost sheep. Everyone is a sinner but not everyone is lost. Many are comfortable and at home in hell, separation from God, Adam's death. They will be comfortable there until hell and death* are cast into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.

Hell is separation from God. If we aren't born into it the moment we are conceived in Adam's death than it sure is a likeness of it.

*Adam's death, the first "death" of the first Adam, separation from God and eternal life.

**All motion is defined by a relative stillness. You are still but the person passing you is moving in relation to you. If you go out of earth's atmosphere or to the center of its axis you see that you are moving on a spinning world, spinning defined by its axis which is still in relation to the earth yet is moving in relation to the sun which defines our solar system and sits still in it defining the movement of its planets. If you go outside our solar system you see that the sun is moving in the universe and somewhere there is an ultimate stillness that defines all motion and yet is nothing in itself.

You can take it to another level and look under a microscope and see that little nucleuses are defining the motion around them of electrons and you can detect with other machinery and see that sound is defined by an ultimate silence, lack of sound waves so you see that that ultimate stillness is reflected in all things. In a sense we are all like holograms projected from, defined by nothingness and the nothingness that defines
all matter may be more real than the matter it defines. Surely that which defines what can not define it is greater than that which it defines.

You could take it another direction and say that all stillness is defined by a relative motion. Then you would need something to go faster and faster to define each relative stillness. It has been demonstrated that the faster something goes the slower time gets. If one was to reach the speed where time stopped, matter would cease to exist (at least as we know it) and you would be in that same place of nothingness that defines all things, beyond time and space. In Bible terms it is called "The Kingdom of God that flesh and blood does not enter" or "inherit".

God dwells in that nothingness. God of science, of reality, of truth. Gods kingdom defines all things yet is not defined. Satan, the prince of the powers of the air, is cast out of heaven. Messiah or Christ is the expressed image of the uncreated creator.

Satan can reflect off of all things created but not off of that silence/stillness like Messiah, the expressed
image of the uncreated creator can.

so-

Matter exists only in relationship to time but that something outside of time and matter defines the things within it.
Shalom
theODDISEE

User ID: 1266171
United States
03/03/2011 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

eagle1

HMMM!!!

Looks like the kids are ready to go home! Does this mean anything to you Messiahs?

Last Edited by theODDiSEE on 03/03/2011 11:55 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1208613
United States
03/03/2011 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Illuminati Masters.

Please Advise, Ive done my White Queen, Red King and my Inner Alchemical Marriage as Im a Magen David.

In the Unity to Unity I replied, "Yes Asclepius and not only God, but all living things. "

Ive done my Astral Luna body and (Inner)Yab Yum Nuptial Flight of Sacred Union, The Mahamundra of Ati Yoga seal and the Thrice Radiant darkness of Ain.

I can supply proof and all charts upon my work for consul as I havent been able to reach my Chart Mentor.

Im asking if it is possible to fail in the Great Work as Im getting tired of un- ending trial and pain with my karmic thorn. Personal Health, etc.... I have students I cant spend as much time with and with heavy heart I see the morals of this world sink into more dross...

The Golden Man I'm attempting to make, The Excalibur of the Spirit Sword and the Comfort of his Grace cannot lift me out of this down time....

Im watching the alignments closely, Uranus Catalyst and its Conjunctions with Jupiter Benefic and wonder when the Sons of God will be called for his Kingdom as spoken of in Romans 8.

If you can all take on the compassion of Chesed upon this Tipareth child...

In the All Holy Abide in Fullness
Wisdom and Love In God
The Deus Omnipotens Magister Artis

-Rex

Maybe they are the wrong people to be asking. ILLUMINATI? If so illuminated then why is the world in the state it's in? The last people I would ask for help is ILLUMINATI. Sorry but asking them for help is like asking SATAN
Least Servant

United States
03/03/2011 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe they are the wrong people to be asking. ILLUMINATI? If so illuminated then why is the world in the state it's in? The last people I would ask for help is ILLUMINATI. Sorry but asking them for help is like asking SATAN
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1208613

That's a perfectly valid path to go as well, so long as it is The Satan and not "satan".

Last Edited by Least Servant on 03/03/2011 11:58 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2011 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

Rock on Father~!
Mousardian
User ID: 1262528
Iceland
03/03/2011 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
heavy heart I see the morals of this world sink into more dross...

the toiling, the turning;
fresh soil ever burning:
we Oxydise! We Oxydise!
We all rise on

The Golden Man I'm attempting to make,

If an externalized concept is designed as grander than designer; when do you let go and allow yourself to be the grander?
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/03/2011 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
A mystery for you to ponder...

But opposition arose from members of the Synagogue of the Freed Slaves (as it was called)...

'Here is the message of HaKadosh, the True One, the one who has the key of David, who, if he opens something, no one else can shut it, and if he closes something, no one else can open it.

"I know what you are doing. Look, I have put in front of you an open door, and no one can shut it. I know that you have but little power, yet you have obeyed my message and have not disowned me.

Here, I will give you some from the synagogue of the Adversary, those who call themselves Jews but aren't - on the contrary, they are lying - see, I will cause them to come and prostrate themselves at your feet, and they will know that I have loved you.

Because you did obey my message about persevering, I will keep you from the time of trial coming upon the whole world to put the people living on earth to the test.

I am coming soon; hold on to what you have, so that no one will take away your crown.

I will make him who wins the victory a pillar in the Temple of my God, and he will never leave it. Also I will write on him the name of my God and the name of my God's city, the new Yerushalayim coming down out of heaven from my God, and my own new name.

Those who have ears, let them hear what the Spirit is saying
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/03/2011 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Illuminati Masters.

Please Advise, Ive done my White Queen, Red King and my Inner Alchemical Marriage as Im a Magen David.

In the Unity to Unity I replied, "Yes Asclepius and not only God, but all living things. "

Ive done my Astral Luna body and (Inner)Yab Yum Nuptial Flight of Sacred Union, The Mahamundra of Ati Yoga seal and the Thrice Radiant darkness of Ain.

I can supply proof and all charts upon my work for consul as I havent been able to reach my Chart Mentor.

Im asking if it is possible to fail in the Great Work as Im getting tired of un- ending trial and pain with my karmic thorn. Personal Health, etc.... I have students I cant spend as much time with and with heavy heart I see the morals of this world sink into more dross...

The Golden Man I'm attempting to make, The Excalibur of the Spirit Sword and the Comfort of his Grace cannot lift me out of this down time....

Im watching the alignments closely, Uranus Catalyst and its Conjunctions with Jupiter Benefic and wonder when the Sons of God will be called for his Kingdom as spoken of in Romans 8.

If you can all take on the compassion of Chesed upon this Tipareth child...

In the All Holy Abide in Fullness
Wisdom and Love In God
The Deus Omnipotens Magister Artis

-Rex

Were all in this together... Gods Kingdom and the Golden Age is the Goal.
The Cross of LaReine

User ID: 166028
United States
03/03/2011 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

But opposition arose from members of the Synagogue of the Freed Slaves (as it was called)...

'Here is the message of HaKadosh, the True One, the one who has the key of David, who, if he opens something, no one else can shut it, and if he closes something, no one else can open it.

"I know what you are doing. Look, I have put in front of you an open door, and no one can shut it. I know that you have but little power, yet you have obeyed my message and have not disowned me.

Here, I will give you some from the synagogue of the Adversary, those who call themselves Jews but aren't - on the contrary, they are lying - see, I will cause them to come and prostrate themselves at your feet, and they will know that I have loved you.

Because you did obey my message about persevering, I will keep you from the time of trial coming upon the whole world to put the people living on earth to the test.

I am coming soon; hold on to what you have, so that no one will take away your crown.

I will make him who wins the victory a pillar in the Temple of my God, and he will never leave it. Also I will write on him the name of my God and the name of my God's city, the new Yerushalayim coming down out of heaven from my God, and my own new name.

"And the Spirit says, 'Come...' and the Bride says, 'Come...'"
"Come, my friend! let us go forth into the field; let us spend the night in the villages;

Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine have blossomed, whether the grapes have opened (to the view), whether the pomegranates have budded: there will I give my caresses unto thee.

The mandrakes give forth (their) smell, and at our doors are all manner of precious fruits, new and also old: O my friend! these have I laid up for thee. --Song of Songs
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/03/2011 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

"And the Spirit says, 'Come...' and the Bride says, 'Come...'"
 Quoting: The Cross of LaReine

And let anyone thirsting come. and take lifes waters free....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/03/2011 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's a perfectly valid path to go as well, so long as it is The Satan and not "satan".
 Quoting: Least Servant

Satan tests the heart, The Jews consider him a agent for God, Just like a undercover FBI finds a terrorist, Satan roots out those with bad intent in their hearts.
Least Servant

United States
03/03/2011 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Satan tests the heart, The Jews consider him a agent for God, Just like a undercover FBI finds a terrorist, Satan roots out those with bad intent in their hearts.

The Satan is also the Devil of Fire, whose name is S**ael, rounding out the four archangels who represent the elements, each play a role in our little world.

Nothing is wrong some fire once and a while. afro
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/03/2011 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Satan is also the Devil of Fire, whose name is S**ael, rounding out the four archangels who represent the elements, each play a role in our little world.

Nothing is wrong some fire once and a while. afro

* Sam I am
I am Sam
I am Sam
Sam I am.

* I would not like them here or there.
I would not like them anywhere.
I do not like green eggs and ham.
I do not like them Sam I Am.

* Say!
I like green eggs and ham!
I do! I like them, Sam-I-am!

I bet the Green Lion likes em though.....

lol
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/03/2011 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
heavy heart I see the morals of this world sink into more dross...

the toiling, the turning;
fresh soil ever burning:
we Oxydise! We Oxydise!
We all rise on

The Golden Man I'm attempting to make,

If an externalized concept is designed as grander than designer; when do you let go and allow yourself to be the grander?
 Quoting: Mousardian 1262528

very eloquent Mousardian, Thank you ! All the colors are the seals we must open to the Grandness of the Revelation
Least Servant

United States
03/03/2011 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Satan is also the Devil of Fire, whose name is S**ael

Sam I am

lol

You are sharp today Al! hf

Last Edited by Least Servant on 03/03/2011 03:12 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/03/2011 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Satan is also the Devil of Fire, whose name is S**ael

Sam I am

lol

You are sharp today Al! hf

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.(Prov 27:17 KJV)

cheer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1283528
Denmark
03/03/2011 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rex i recently found my hammer, allso found the calm in my dreams
Maybe you need your hammer
At the look at your struggles i see rewards in the near future
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1282684
Canada
03/03/2011 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello again sir,

You say you are of a revolutionary mindset, which seems to be truth. You say you are illuminati, which also seems to be truth.

We see how chaotic and hectic the World is today. Many people blame the "illuminti" for many, many of these attrocities. Someone said earlier that they feel there has been much deception by some, in order to discredit the illuminati, a smear campaign if you will...

So if we choose to believe what you say, that illuminati and freemasons are of the light. Not necessarily satans light or whatever luciferian termanology that is used. Of GOD, The One and Only, the Creator's Light.

Who are the bad guys?? Illuminati good, xxxxxxxxxxxx = bad???
Bugsy Moran

User ID: 1151054
United States
03/03/2011 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello again sir,

You say you are of a revolutionary mindset, which seems to be truth. You say you are illuminati, which also seems to be truth.

We see how chaotic and hectic the World is today. Many people blame the "illuminti" for many, many of these attrocities. Someone said earlier that they feel there has been much deception by some, in order to discredit the illuminati, a smear campaign if you will...

So if we choose to believe what you say, that illuminati and freemasons are of the light. Not necessarily satans light or whatever luciferian termanology that is used. Of GOD, The One and Only, the Creator's Light.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1282684

The bad guys are also illuminati. Sometimes darkness masquerades as light.

Last Edited by Bugsy Moran on 03/03/2011 04:19 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/03/2011 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello again sir,

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1282684

Hi Friend ! Good questions, Youll have to look into your heart and vibrate to whats in your heart. and seek who you yourself are.

Like attracts like on the level of that vibration, the Opposing faction as well meets you on the playing field and the games begin. Its a white and black checkerboard/chessboard of life, But every single soul will eventually be a winner ! Even if it takes eternity. thats the true nature of God. We are all energy that can never die. We are eternal.

God is also Love. He is also Justice. he is also Grace

This is a good verse to sum it up:

For thus the Lord spoke to me with a mighty power and instructed me not to walk in the way of this people, saying, ‘You are not to say, “It is a conspiracy!” in regard to all that this people call a conspiracy. And you are not to fear what they fear or be in dread of it. It is the Lord of hosts whom you should regard as holy.
And He shall be your fear. And He shall be your dread’

(Isaiah 8:11-13)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/03/2011 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rex i recently found my hammer, allso found the calm in my dreams
Maybe you need your hammer
At the look at your struggles i see rewards in the near future
 Quoting: skirmisher

Thank you my friend !

Indeed, the Aspiration of my hammer

The Challenge of Thor

I am the God Thor,
I am the War God,
I am the Thunderer!
Here in my Northland,
My fastness and fortress,
Reign I forever!
Here amid icebergs
Rule I the nations;
This is my hammer,
Miölner the mighty;
Giants and sorcerers
Cannot withstand it!

These are the gauntlets
Wherewith I wield it,
And hurl it afar off;
This is my girdle;
Whenever I brace it,
Strength is redoubled!

The light thou beholdest
Stream through the heavens,
In flashes of crimson,
Is but my red beard
Blown by the night-wind,
Affrighting the nations!
Jove is my brother;
Mine eyes are the lightning;
The wheels of my chariot
Roll in the thunder,
The blows of my hammer
Ring in the earthquake!

Force rules the world still,
Has ruled it, shall rule it;
Meekness is weakness,
Strength is triumphant,
Over the whole earth
Still is it Thor's Day!

Thou art a God too,
O Galilean!
And thus singled-handed
Unto the combat,
Gauntlet or Gospel,
Here I defy thee!

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/03/2011 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, over 1,200 views ! Thanks everyone !

You All Rock !

GLP