Aleister Crowley, Aliens, Demons, and 1947

Judethz

User ID: 1283698
United Kingdom
03/03/2011 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Aleister Crowley, Aliens, Demons, and 1947
kitty Heres a thread I did back in 2004 featuring Mr 666. Thread: Jet Propulsion Labs, Jack Parsons and Mr 666.

19.47™
12/30/2004 12:22 AM

I hope that you find this an intresting read...

Sex and Rockets: The Occult World of Jack ParsonsReviewed by Adam Gorightly

Book Review:
Sex and Rockets: The Occult World of Jack Parsons
By John Carter (Feral House, 1999)

The first in-depth look at the life of John Whiteside Parsons--pioneering rocket scientist, and ardent disciple of the notorious magus, Aleister Crowley--is finally available courtesy of Feral House in Sex and Rockets by John Carter. The release of this book, in my opinion, is an event long overdue, as I see in Parsons one of the most fascinating and important figures of the late 20th century; a man of great promise, who somehow fell short of his staggering potential. What makes this book all the more fascinating is the shift in focus that takes place throughout, as the author demarcates between "John Parsons" the brilliant rocket engineer, and "Jack Parsons" the failed magician, who in his attempt to cross the Abyss, fell into it instead, fulfilling a fiery destiny, which Parsons himself prophesied. Parsons, in many ways, possessed two separate selves--rocket scientist and magician--and this literary device is used throughout Sex and Rockets to illustrate the many contradictions that personified the life of a truly gifted, though equally flawed human being.

For those not in the know, Jack Parsons was a founding member of Jet Propulsion Laboratories (JPL) back in the late 30´s, and one time head of the California branch of the magical order the Agape Lodge of the Ordo Templi Orientalis (O.T.O.). Parson´s infamous reputation was fueled by several nefarious undertakings and associations, notwithstanding his alliance with the self-proclaimed "Wickedest Man Alive!"--Aleister Crowley--who directed O.T.O. operations from his base in England.

Another of Parsons´ claims to infamy was the mansion he owned at 1003 S. Orange Grove Ave. in Pasadena, CA, which hosted a menagerie of bohemians and other assorted social outcasts of the day, as well as serving as O.T.O. Headquarters. From there, rumors of drug intoxicated orgies and black magic ritual sacrifices abounded, not to mention tales of pregnant women dancing naked through hoops of ceremonial fire, and of innocent children being buggered by black robed brutes, under the aegis of occult forces. Although these legends continue to persist, police reports from the period suggest that the LAPD did not take any the allegations seriously, as documented in Sex and Rockets.

Going back to the original documents, Carter outlines Parsons´ numerous technical achievements, and his key role in the pre-NASA development of space technology. This, in itself, makes Sex and Rockets an invaluable resource for those interested in a broader historical perspective of John Whiteside Parsons. Starting in late 30´s, Parsons was an early pioneer in Rocket Engineering, a member of a group funded by the Guggenheim Aeronautical Laboratory, California Institute of Technology (GALCIT), which later evolved into JPL. This group´s contribution to the war effort--as Carter points out--cannot be overlooked; nor can their early efforts in rocket engineering, which provided much of the impetus for later NASA projects in the late 50´s and 60´s, and the eventual landing of men on the moon.

Although Parsons has been memorialized by his peers with a statue at JPL--as well as the singular distinction of having a crater on the moon named after him (on the dark side, no less)-- he still remains an obscure figure in the halls of academia. (In a recent discussion with an aeronautical engineer, I mentioned the name ´Jack Parsons´, and he had no clue as to whom I was referring!)

In Sex and Rockets, Carter brings a measure of much needed clarity to the life and times of the enigmatic Parsons; an enigma that has been compounded over the years by varying degrees of misinformation and exaggeration as to just who Parsons was, and exactly what he was trying to accomplish with the Babalon Working rituals, performed in part with L. Ron Hubbard, the future founder of Scientology. The end result of the Babalon Working was to birth an elemental being; a ´Moonchild´ that--as Crowley stated in his Book of the Law--would be "mightier than all the kings of the Earth."

According to Thelemic legend, in 1918 Aleister Crowley came into contact with a interdimensional entity named Lam, who by the way is a dead ringer for the popular conception of the ´alien grey ´ depicted on the cover of Whitley Strieber´s Communion. From this purported encounter, some have inferred that the industrious Mr. Crowley intentionally opened a portal of entry--through the practice of a magick ritual, The Amalantrah Working--which allowed the likes of Lam and other ´alien greys´ a passageway onto the Earth plane. Furthermore, this portal may have been further enlarged by Parsons and Hubbard in 1946 with the commencement of the Babalon Working, thus facilitating a monumental paradigm shift in human consciousness.

In Sex and Rockets, Carter quotes Crowley successor Kenneth Grant, who wrote, "The [Babalon] Working began...just prior to the wave of unexplained aerial phenomena now recalled as the ´Great Flying Saucer Flap´. Parsons opened a door and something flew in." Carter also suggests it mighthave been the atomic bomb that opened this door between dimensions. He then further illustrates the importance of the year 1947, which ended the first stage of the Babalon Working, as Parsons and Hubbard parted ways amid a cloud of turmoil. 1947 was the year that the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. In that very same year, Israel became a nation state, the transistor was invented and the sound barrier broken. Last, but certainly not least, the Modern Age of UFO´s flew into view with the Kenneth Arnold sightings, followed not long after by the alleged saucer crash in Roswell, New Mexico. 1947 was also the year the Great Beast, Aleister Crowley died.

As history instructs, Parson´s stormy life ended with a monumental bang when--on June 17, 1952--he accidentally blew himself to smithereens while working with powerful explosives. Some suggest that the explosion in question was no accident at all, and that foul play was involved. This is just one of the theories that Carter examines in Sex and Rockets, including the more bizarre scenario proffered by Michael Anthony Hoffman II, who contends that Parsons was attempting to conjure into existence an elemental being by way of an ´homunculus´ experiment--an experiment that apparently backfired. While I find this theory--attributed to Parson´s fiery demise--a bit difficult to swallow (much like Aleister Crowley´s semen-filled ´longevity pills´), it nevertheless makes for some fascinating fodder.

Also of note is the wonderful introduction to Sex and Rockets by Robert Anton Wilson, no novice himself to the occult world of Jack Parsons. For years Wilson has kicked around the idea of writing the definitive biography of Aleister Crowley, as all previous endeavors in this area--in Wilson´s estimation--have fallen far short in arriving at an accurate picture of Crowley, separating the real man from his monstrous myth.

To the contrary, Sex and Rockets is probably just the sort of biography that Wilson has envisioned for Crowley; a work stripped of myths and misconceptions, bolstered by hard research and detailed analysis of the life and times of a rising star that burnt out fast, who--in his descent--left behind a colorful trail for future generations to ponder.

Last Edited by Judethz on 03/03/2011 06:31 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1272339
Canada
03/03/2011 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
... Crowley saw and drew an alien, that looks identical to the aliens of Roswell infamamy.
 Quoting: CANT HEAR U!

What do those look like? Can u provide pictures?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1279314
Netherlands
03/03/2011 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.illuminati-news.com]
HardTruth

User ID: 1100673
United States
03/03/2011 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
... Crowley saw and drew an alien, that looks identical to the aliens of Roswell infamamy.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1272339

Lam looked like one of these guys!!

alien_finger

If it expects or demands worship, it is not divine!!
theODDISEE

User ID: 1266171
United States
03/03/2011 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
How many crowley books have you directly read? afro
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1141935

Please if you have a point to make, don't be vague. How many books? None! It's poison!

Classic case of judging what you have not seen or experienced. I think Jesus called this ignorance. LOL! have fun in hell with Crowley!!! LOL! idiot!
theODDISEE

United States
03/03/2011 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow CHU, you sure do come up with good subject matter in your threads(I've noticed that in your other threads too!).......I like it! thumbs
 Quoting: ObeWayneKenobe

I'm just a self-proclaimed Christian that never believes in what I'm told without doing some of my own research. And I'm intriqued by other religions, belief systems, and oh yeah, I really LOVE Conspiricy's!

LOL...but she has never read any of Crowleys work....HMMM!this is too funny!
Last of the Maccabees

User ID: 1260795
United States
03/03/2011 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1272339

Lam looked like one of these guys!!

alien_finger

Quoting: HardTruth

lam
[link to www.godsmessageontheweb.com (secure)] - My Podcasts (RSS)

[link to www.godsmessageontheweb.com (secure)] - My Site (SSL)

[link to www.wheniwokeupthismorning.com] - Aliens are Demons

[link to godsmessage.indianapolisunderground.com] - Free Audio and Web Bibles.

We are fishers of men. Fishermen don't bang gongs and scream to catch fish. They "wisely" bait their hooks and capture the imagination of the fish.
theODDISEE

United States
03/03/2011 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aleister Crowley spent the night in the King's room of the Great Pyramid.

YOu should check it out. His experience is pretty interesting.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1178880

She wouldn't know that she's never read his books! But she's an authority to judge the man despite that fact. Riiiiiiiight. And you wonder why we laugh at Xtians. afro

Mainline Christians don't believe in the theory of knowledge, as demonstrated in their words and passions.
 Quoting: Least Servant

The Bible:
Men and women have suffered indescribable pain because of their love of it. Some have given all they have for a copy of it. Others spend their whole lives studying it. Some have asked to be buried with it. Millions count it as their most valuable possession.

Can't say the same about Crowley's writings....................

Man... are lots of feelings going to be hurt soon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1272339
Canada
03/03/2011 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, that's scary.

(In response to answers to my question about how the Roswell aliens looked like.)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1141935
Canada
03/03/2011 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
meh different alien races pictures scrawled on caves all over the world were around a LONG LONG time before Aleister uncle fester tried to reinvent the wheel.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1246143

EXACTLY. The Gnostic archons are greys according to many. alien03
HardTruth

User ID: 1100673
United States
03/03/2011 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
meh different alien races pictures scrawled on caves all over the world were around a LONG LONG time before Aleister uncle fester tried to reinvent the wheel.

Hmmmm, I knew the real Hebrews were the original Irish Druids, but I've never heard that the gnostics could have been the grays!!

Jonathan97202
User ID: 931875
United States
03/03/2011 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hmmmm, I knew the real Hebrews were the original Irish Druids, but I've never heard that the gnostics could have been the grays!!

The mooreish are descendants of the Jinn I've come to understand.

and the aboriginals of Australian I personally feel are one of the first and oldese4t original tribes of earth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1275361
United States
03/03/2011 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you are going this far don't leave out Alice Baily and Helena Blatvasky.............
Daniel of the Rose
User ID: 995731
United States
03/03/2011 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
1947, the Doomsday Clock is set.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 687593

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 860229
United States
03/03/2011 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Archons are Jungian archetypes.
The unconscious IS the 'occult dimension'.
Least Servant

User ID: 1257763
United States
03/03/2011 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aleister Crowley spent the night in the King's room of the Great Pyramid.

YOu should check it out. His experience is pretty interesting.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1178880

She wouldn't know that she's never read his books! But she's an authority to judge the man despite that fact. Riiiiiiiight. And you wonder why we laugh at Xtians. afro

Mainline Christians don't believe in the theory of knowledge, as demonstrated in their words and passions.
 Quoting: Least Servant

The Bible:
Men and women have suffered indescribable pain because of their love of it. Some have given all they have for a copy of it. Others spend their whole lives studying it. Some have asked to be buried with it. Millions count it as their most valuable possession.

Can't say the same about Crowley's writings....................

Like I said... charlie
:romaflag:
Not enough to fight, too many to die.
Least Servant

United States
03/03/2011 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there a single Christian amongst you who can relate to me the Miracle of the Resurrection and Divinity of Christ as God intended it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1141935
Canada
03/03/2011 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, the ARCHONS are the greys...as describes by the gnostics.
alexblanelayder
User ID: 1181161
United States
03/03/2011 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
dont forget about the connections to JACK PARSONS. and the MI6
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1283849
United States
03/03/2011 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
1947: AK47 rifle released
Jonathan97202
United States
03/03/2011 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you are going this far don't leave out Alice Baily and Helena Blatvasky.............
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1275361

crowley studied under both
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1113553
United States
03/03/2011 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread has already been DEBUNKED. threadhi

LOL you wish.

Still a Crowley lover eh?
Least Servant

United States
03/03/2011 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread has already been DEBUNKED. threadhi

LOL you wish.

Still a Crowley lover eh?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1113553

You still understand that you are exactly where Crowley put you?

Good.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 833846
United States
03/03/2011 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, 1947, interesting year. Holds a lot of occult significance, and I believe it correlates to the No. 33.

After all, they are obsessed with their numbers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 342576
United States
03/03/2011 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
in my experience, anyone who follows crowley knows exactly what they are getting and where they're going.

nobody's that stupid to think otherwise.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1222395
Canada
03/03/2011 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
1947: The first electronic transistor prototype is demonstrated.

5a
Jonathan97202
United States
03/03/2011 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
crowleys works are vital in understanding the power of casting a circle, ritualization, the use of trigger words when spoken properly with breathe and full use of vocal chords can change the mental perception of those in the circle.

some of his works are like a crash course of 1200 years of some of the oldest majicks, and he meshed them all together into his own manifestation which frankly blew the door wide open for any modern practitioner of all things noetic since.

The lesson with Crowley isn't in the spells he cast, but instead lie with his frailties, and his desperate search for something that was unattainable,

The lesson being

personal objectivity when utilizing energies beyond 3d comprehension is a catalyst for the law of return

in other words, in the end he destroyed himself because his foundation was cracked.

Almost poetic if you ask me
Cosmic Messages

User ID: 377864
United States
03/04/2011 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, 1947, interesting year. Holds a lot of occult significance, and I believe it correlates to the No. 33.

After all, they are obsessed with their numbers.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 833846

Yes, they are driven by their numbers...I will share more on 33 later.

First....

1947:

-AK47 rifle released
-transistor was invented
-the sound barrier broken
-Modern Age of UFO´s
-saucer crash in Roswell, NM
-the Great Beast, Aleister Crowley died
-UN General Assembly votes to partition Palestine between Arab and Jewish regions, creation of Israel
-CIA was formed out of OSS
-Cold War started
-DoD started
-Doomsday Clock is set
-The Communists take power in Poland
-King Michael of Romania abdicates
-A meteor creates impact crater in the Soviet Union
-Raytheon produces the first commercial microwave oven
-By discovery of Promethium in products of nuclear fission, the last gap of the periodic table is closed
-U.S. Army Ordnance Corps Hermes project V-2 rocket Blossom I launched into space carrying plant material and fruitflies, the first animals to enter space.
– In New York City, first "instant camera",Polaroid
-The state of Prussia officially ceases to exist
-United States grants France military base in Casablanca
-International Monetary Fund begins to operate
-Treaty of Dunkirk signed between the UK and France providing for mutual assistance in the event of attack
-The British Royal Navy detonates 6,800 tonnes of explosives in a deliberate attempt to demolish fortified island of Heligoland, Germany, creating one of the largest man-made non-nuclear explosions in history
-June 21
Seaman Harold Dahl claims to have seen six UFOs near Maury Island in Puget Sound, Washington. On the next morning, Dahl reports the first modern so-called "Men in Black" encounter.
-War Department becomes the Department of the Army, a branch of the new Department of Defense
-The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), foundation of the World Trade Organization (WTO), is established
- Maiden flight of the Spruce Goose, the largest fixed-wing aircraft ever built, and is never flown again.
-International Telecommunication Union becomes a specialized agency of the United Nations
-Princess Elizabeth, the daughter of King George VI, marries the Duke of Edinburgh at Westminster Abbey in London, England
-The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is founded

-Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered...or were they?

Scholars in uproar over challenge to Dead Sea Scrolls [link to www.timesonline.co.uk]
-also.. Neil Altman, examines evidence regarding age and authenticity of these controversial artifacts. While his conclusions are not accepted by everyone in the field, they bring up compelling questions surrounding some of the most famed group of documents in human history.
Though it was commonly accepted that the scrolls were ancient, many respected scholars had begun to argue that the texts were much more recent in origin.
In short order, a scholarly elite emerged and took possession of the artifacts, keeping them hidden from scrutiny.
[link to orion.mscc.huji.ac.il]

births:

Mitt Romney, former Governor of Massachusetts
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Tom Daschle, U.S. Senator
Hillary Rodham Clinton

=== 33 later...more dots to connect

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1022423
United States
03/04/2011 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
We should make a list of things that happened in 1947.

Aleister Crowley died.

Israel established in UN resolution 181

CIA was formed out of OSS

Dead Sea scrolls found

Ummmm, India became independent. That's a biggie.

And, oh yeah, I was born in Texas. 10/25/1947. Makes me an eleven.

What's more, I think something went down in New Mexico, in Roswell. Right? During the summer?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1283658
United States
03/04/2011 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
crowleys works are vital in understanding the power of casting a circle, ritualization, the use of trigger words when spoken properly with breathe and full use of vocal chords can change the mental perception of those in the circle.

some of his works are like a crash course of 1200 years of some of the oldest majicks, and he meshed them all together into his own manifestation which frankly blew the door wide open for any modern practitioner of all things noetic since.

The lesson with Crowley isn't in the spells he cast, but instead lie with his frailties, and his desperate search for something that was unattainable,

The lesson being

personal objectivity when utilizing energies beyond 3d comprehension is a catalyst for the law of return

in other words, in the end he destroyed himself because his foundation was cracked.

Almost poetic if you ask me
 Quoting: Jonathan97202 931875

later he discovers we are slaves and we have been for a long time, as he discloses in his last book...

Authors that also worked with him.
Alfred Charles Kinsey
Lafayette Ronald Hubbard
The bush Family.

Mind control being the top subject in all.
note they are all Masonic members.... and of other alliances.

I heard a interesting roomer that The bush's mother is Crowley decedent. I haveint looked into that altho I wouldn't find it that surprising.

GLP