The Monk
User ID: 959567
United States
03/04/2011 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Aleister Crowley, Aliens, Demons, and 1947
The Cold War started in 1947.

July 26 – Cold War: U.S. President Harry S. Truman signs the National Security Act of 1947 into law, creating the Central Intelligence Agency, the Department of Defense, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the National Security Council.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 687593

Ah those were the days. Truman was a good President. He did exactly as he was told.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1253778
Germany
03/04/2011 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
crowleys works are vital in understanding the power of casting a circle, ritualization, the use of trigger words when spoken properly with breathe and full use of vocal chords can change the mental perception of those in the circle.

some of his works are like a crash course of 1200 years of some of the oldest majicks, and he meshed them all together into his own manifestation which frankly blew the door wide open for any modern practitioner of all things noetic since.

The lesson with Crowley isn't in the spells he cast, but instead lie with his frailties, and his desperate search for something that was unattainable,

The lesson being

personal objectivity when utilizing energies beyond 3d comprehension is a catalyst for the law of return

in other words, in the end he destroyed himself because his foundation was cracked.

Almost poetic if you ask me
 Quoting: Jonathan97202 931875

He died at 72 saying "I am perplexed". Hardly "destroyed" himself. Just died sad like most humans who lived on this shit earth. But he lived a more exciting and colorful life than any of you. And you know it.
Judethz

User ID: 1284008
United Kingdom
03/04/2011 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
He died at 72 saying "I am perplexed". Hardly "destroyed" himself. Just died sad like most humans who lived on this shit earth. But he lived a more exciting and colorful life than any of you. And you know it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1253778

bee1 Yeah, but where is he now? THIS WAS YOUR LIFE!... [link to www.chick.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1266198
Hong Kong
03/04/2011 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow CHU, you sure do come up with good subject matter in your threads(I've noticed that in your other threads too!).......I like it! thumbs
 Quoting: ObeWayneKenobe

I'm just a self-proclaimed Christian that never believes in what I'm told without doing some of my own research. And I'm intriqued by other religions, belief systems, and oh yeah, I really LOVE Conspiricy's!
 Quoting: CANT HEAR U!

Why haven't you read any of his books?

Why do you think his books are such bad things, when you have not even read them.

How can you comment on something that, you know personally nothing of?
Indiana

User ID: 1284052
France
03/04/2011 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mmmmmmm...-O)

"Whats the difference between a duck"...

"One of its legs is both the same"

HTH...Indy
Shemsu Hor
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1277556
Canada
03/04/2011 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Crowely was evil, but also a Genius, perhaps not capable of making the easiest wisest choice of being Good, but none the less the man use to play 4 chess matches at once calling out moves, whilst having sex with his gf in the next room, thats enough to impress a simple man like metounge
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1279314

You're right about that one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 860229
United States
03/04/2011 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why should we read Crowley, when his resume stinks of drug abuse, sexual perversion- of every variety, egoism, and everything counter Christian. He called himself the Anti-Christ666. His pupils are ushering in the Apocalypse.

We can get an idea of his message for humanity from secondary sources, which are as close as we would want to come to such evil.

His idea of liberation looks more like possession of the ego by demonic forces; in fact the opposite of Christ and Buddha.
EchoM

User ID: 1269702
United States
03/04/2011 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Aleister Crowley was an evil magician, not because he had power but because he tapped into the power of evil spirits, who would do his bidding because of his allegiance to them and their master, the devil.

Way back in 1905, Crowley and his wife got into the occult, and Crowley saw and drew an alien, that looks identical to the aliens of Roswell infamamy. Through the channeling the entity introduced himself as "Lam". Hmmmmm, what comes to mind is "The Lamb of God"????

Note: The recent animated flick for kids called Planet 51, has a main character in it by the name of Lam!

And in this thread maybe we can also make definite links between Crowley's death, in 1947 to the advent of alien major introduction into the mainstream minds at Roswell.

And yes in this thread I am asserting the alien/demonic energy as one in the same!

SEE also [link to www.illuminati-news.com]

Have you read Kemila's work? He postulates the same...

www.illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1283658
United States
03/04/2011 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
seriously read some books people.

He is one of the primary influences on why our culture is why it is what it is today.

GLP sucks because you people are just addicted to whatever this drug is.

No one here seems to be actually questioning what they have been told. They really do everything else everyone else does. accept the words not questioning any of it.

YOU MUST DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK CREATONS!

Your mind control conditioning is working so well you have no idea its even going on.

the only way to counter the conditioning is to understand how the trauma educed programing works.

PS The girls have it harder then the men in the USA for the type of programing there is, and this is also why most wemon are crazy. you also need to understand you are on drugs of some kind weather its in the water or the air. to help with the conditioning.

Religion was created by men - Napoleon Bonaparte
Religion was created to keep the poor people from killing the rich people - Napoleon Bonaparte.

I want to tell you to wake up but I dont think it would work. GL in life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1280452
Canada
03/04/2011 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Aleister Crowley was an evil magician, not because he had power but because he tapped into the power of evil spirits, who would do his bidding because of his allegiance to them and their master, the devil.

Way back in 1905, Crowley and his wife got into the occult, and Crowley saw and drew an alien, that looks identical to the aliens of Roswell infamamy. Through the channeling the entity introduced himself as "Lam". Hmmmmm, what comes to mind is "The Lamb of God"????

Note: The recent animated flick for kids called Planet 51, has a main character in it by the name of Lam!

And in this thread maybe we can also make definite links between Crowley's death, in 1947 to the advent of alien major introduction into the mainstream minds at Roswell.

And yes in this thread I am asserting the alien/demonic energy as one in the same!

SEE also [link to www.illuminati-news.com]

This is weak in comparison to the stuff I've read around the internet.. don't ask me to elaborate on it because it's fairly easy to find online.hiding
YoU~€iT¥ <aka> abe

User ID: 1305129
United States
03/20/2011 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
crowleys works are vital in understanding the power of casting a circle, ritualization, the use of trigger words when spoken properly with breathe and full use of vocal chords can change the mental perception of those in the circle.

some of his works are like a crash course of 1200 years of some of the oldest majicks, and he meshed them all together into his own manifestation which frankly blew the door wide open for any modern practitioner of all things noetic since.

The lesson with Crowley isn't in the spells he cast, but instead lie with his frailties, and his desperate search for something that was unattainable,

The lesson being

personal objectivity when utilizing energies beyond 3d comprehension is a catalyst for the law of return

in other words, in the end he destroyed himself because his foundation was cracked.

Almost poetic if you ask me
 Quoting: Jonathan97202 931875

later he discovers we are slaves and we have been for a long time, as he discloses in his last book...

Authors that also worked with him.
Alfred Charles Kinsey
Lafayette Ronald Hubbard
The bush Family.

Mind control being the top subject in all.
note they are all Masonic members.... and of other alliances.

I heard a interesting roomer that The bush's mother is Crowley decedent. I haveint looked into that altho I wouldn't find it that surprising.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1283658

i am familiar with the rumor about Barbra Bush and Crowley but what other information dp you have that the Bush family were involved with crowley?
I couldn’t figure out whether the mushroom is the alien or the mushroom is some kind of technological artifact allowing me to hear the alien when the alien is actually light-years away, using some kind of Bell nonlocality principle to communicate. The mushroom states its own position very clearly. It says, ‘I require the nervous system of a mammal. Do you have one handy?’- Terence McKena
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1294694
United States
03/20/2011 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1262244
United States
08/29/2011 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
How many crowley books have you directly read? afro
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1141935

Please if you have a point to make, don't be vague. How many books? None! It's poison!

Yes exactly lol...that's like asking how many attempted suicides s have you tried! Also this beast also was heavy into pedophila. What a sad & disgusting waste of GOD given life. I'm sure he's none too happy with his nasty palsburnit
Bagamagabu

User ID: 1528379
Lithuania
08/30/2011 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aleister Crowley spent the night in the King's room of the Great Pyramid.

YOu should check it out. His experience is pretty interesting.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1178880

Where I could read it ?
Bagamagabu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1407188
United States
08/30/2011 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
in my experience, anyone who follows crowley knows exactly what they are getting and where they're going.

nobody's that stupid to think otherwise.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 342576
So true none of it was very Cgrhistian was it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11705783
United States
12/09/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons, and JPL.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46644561
South Africa
09/10/2013 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Crowleys last words: "Sometimes I hate myself"

No. Incorrect. According to Symonds (who wasn't there) maybe. Not according to Diedre MacAlpine (who was there).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1506508
Canada
09/10/2013 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck Crowley. Nonsense bah!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13356318
United States
09/10/2013 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Cold War started in 1947.

July 26 – Cold War: U.S. President Harry S. Truman signs the National Security Act of 1947 into law, creating the Central Intelligence Agency, the Department of Defense, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the National Security Council.

66 years to today!

and 9/11/2013 tomorrow!!

GLP