Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,964 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 842,972
Pageviews Today: 1,495,236Threads Today: 632Posts Today: 11,099
05:11 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Young boy (of 3 years old) goes to Heaven and comes back to tell "Heaven is For Real

seeker12
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1023601
United States
03/06/2011 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Young boy (of 3 years old) goes to Heaven and comes back to tell "Heaven is For Real
This little boy went to Heaven at 3 years old and came back to tell many things.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Please consider listening.
SkyZ

User ID: 1285570
New Zealand
03/06/2011 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Young boy (of 3 years old) goes to Heaven and comes back to tell "Heaven is For Real
parents told him to do it

bsflag
Fuck your gunfights all i need is one mic and crowd time and i could outshine the sunlight on Cloud9!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 947029
United States
03/06/2011 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Young boy (of 3 years old) goes to Heaven and comes back to tell "Heaven is For Real
NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN

bsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflag

Will you cult tards give it up!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1284794
Canada
03/06/2011 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Looks nice, but ... he's just 3 years old, ya know,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1280751
United States
03/06/2011 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
i might as well make money off telling stories also.
SkyZ

User ID: 1285570
New Zealand
03/06/2011 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
i might as well make money off telling stories also.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1280751

yeahsure bet you would make a killing too!
Fuck your gunfights all i need is one mic and crowd time and i could outshine the sunlight on Cloud9!
Crazy_hy

User ID: 1285911
China
03/06/2011 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
He is godlike ..
Acro

User ID: 399597
United States
03/07/2011 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone know what was said about the coming battle?
bumpbumpbump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 558159
United States
03/07/2011 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
You atheists ought not be so cynical.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1286626
United States
03/07/2011 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
You atheists ought not be so cynical.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 558159

I know it's hard to see through your delusions, but you're saying this tale is authentic? The kid is just repeating the garbage fed to him by his parents.
Ajña

User ID: 1222471
United States
03/07/2011 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
First of All....if anyone listened to the whole damn interview...the Dad said about 16x (which was kinda annoying LOL) "how could he make this up" SO, the child wasn't told by anyone to repeat anything.

Second!... he was almost 4 years old at the time...described as a black and white child..which means he kinda says things as they are. This child knew 1) the surgeon operating on him 2) The operating room number his was in 3) WHERE his parents were during the operation......AND 4) He even knew about a sister that passed away during his mother's pregnancy...again this kid was almost 4...I don't see parents even being able to discuss a topic like that with a child so young mostly because SOME children don't understand things of that nature and because they were still in a subtle mourning for the loss of their daughter.

These are only things heard from the radio interview. I'm sure the book is packed with more of the child's' experiences.

So disheartening to see how far below reality some people really are. BUT in the coming months, you will see just how REAL this world is going to be...Life is beautiful...open your mind and enjoy it : )

Light,

Johnny
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1218203
United States
03/07/2011 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
If anyone has read this book -- can they give us more info regarding the coming battle? I didn't see much reference to it in the amazon reviews that I read.
Hobbes

User ID: 1086228
United States
03/07/2011 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
awwjeez
"Only a few find the way, some don't recognize it when they do - some... don't ever want to."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
03/07/2011 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):)
chevyrwicked

User ID: 1280642
United States
03/07/2011 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
megaBSflagmegaBSflagmegaBSflagmegaBSflagmegaBSflagmegaBSflagmegaBSflagmegaBSflagmegaBSflagmegaBSflagmegaBSflag
live free or die
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 360613
United States
03/07/2011 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sure he did.
acidrain

User ID: 851754
United States
03/07/2011 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
If anyone has read this book -- can they give us more info regarding the coming battle? I didn't see much reference to it in the amazon reviews that I read.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1218203

I've read the book and it was only mentioned once in passing. The child mentioned that he saw his dad with a sword fighting a monster in the coming battle with Satan. Something along those lines. Didn't mention a time frame or any other details.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1218203
United States
03/07/2011 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1218203

I've read the book and it was only mentioned once in passing. The child mentioned that he saw his dad with a sword fighting a monster in the coming battle with Satan. Something along those lines. Didn't mention a time frame or any other details.
 Quoting: acidrain

Thanks!

We have lots of swords laying around and hanging on the walls of our house... we should do OK. :-P
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1130234
United States
03/07/2011 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've read the book. The most important facts are in the interview. I recommend the book to grieving family members after a loss because the hope that is offered to Christians in the book is awesome. That said,there's nothing in the book that will convince a non-believer,and there's too much backstory about the family that found irritating.

I believe little whatshisname had an authentic near death experience and he encountered both his grandfather and his miscarried sister.

Cynics will doubt. It all boils down to Pascal's wager. I choose to believe and my faith grows stronger every day.
MadMikkie

User ID: 1287780
Australia
03/07/2011 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
y'know - I'm trying to decide whether or not to listen to the video....but what amuses me the most are the cynics out there....is it because we're so jaded that any kind of NDE or miracle becomes impossible? Hmmm.....mind you, I suppose the cynics have been here since forever. Mind you, although I don't think all Believers will end up 'taken up' in the so called 'rapture', I think when it comes down to the who, it will be much like the Left Behind books, leaving those oh so righteous ones who think they're right but aren't, to wonder why they were left behind, and the fakers, etc etc....there will be some big shocks coming to the cynics. At least, thanks to GLP, those cynics will KNOW what has happened. :-D

GLP