Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,984 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 752,042
Pageviews Today: 1,318,791Threads Today: 430Posts Today: 8,937
01:16 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)

Spittin'Cesium

User ID: 14589973
Netherlands
10/04/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)
Thats the one, cheers for that. :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24979638

Nae problemsun
The thing that hath been,
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21744226
United States
10/04/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

thank you, each and every one of you.

this is GLP at it's best.

thank you.

peace.
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
10/04/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is the strong 'force' we're encountering coming from the same area as most electroweak forces. This would fall into the 'Grand Unified Theory' concept, yet they haven't proven this because of actual force conception. Super symmetry is only one plausible variable in unification, but don't think there aren't devices (LHC) and greater adding to this fix or... dilemma. Smashing of atoms is nothing compared to ANTI-MATTER ANNIHILATION.
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
laughing heart

User ID: 21744226
United States
10/04/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
oops,

did'nt log in.....sorry
kinda new here.
laughing heart
shadasonic

United States
10/04/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello and welcome back by the way Shada : )

We also got 88 back in the House!
 Quoting: Spittin'Cesium

Will be in and out as I finish my last walkabout with dear friends. What an adventure we've had the last 4 days. Somewhat melancholy as everyone I'm with is somewhat in touch with events and we fear this is our last adventure.

Good to see you Cesium and glad Nerds back from his Sabatical,refreshed and ready for what may come.
 Quoting: shadasonic

All in all sounds nice though Shads : )

Can I ask,what is it that you fear may be the reason these may be your last chances for such adventures?

Our quickly changing paradigm. What will next year bring, the possibilities are staggering. Economically and politically we're spiraling out of control,worldwide. I believe system and earth changes are going to create problems for our current way of life. I feel this very deeply! No fear just change,and much needed in some regards my friend as this world is becoming uglier by the day,and out of touch with its true nature
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24979638
United Kingdom
10/04/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Will be in and out as I finish my last walkabout with dear friends. What an adventure we've had the last 4 days. Somewhat melancholy as everyone I'm with is somewhat in touch with events and we fear this is our last adventure.

Good to see you Cesium and glad Nerds back from his Sabatical,refreshed and ready for what may come.

Can I ask,what is it that you fear may be the reason these may be your last chances for such adventures?

Our quickly changing paradigm. What will next year bring, the possibilities are staggering. Economically and politically we're spiraling out of control,worldwide. I believe system and earth changes are going to create problems for our current way of life. I feel this very deeply! No fear just change,and much needed in some regards my friend as this world is becoming uglier by the day,and out of touch with its true nature

Think in terms of Cause and Effect. Why is the Economy failing? I personally think they are doing it to draw interst/money from us because they know something is close and they need the money to prepare....For what, I dont know.
This relates to the sun in the way that some of the data just does not match up, sattilites go down and are never updated and just carry on as if nothing happened. ARE you telling me that nasa and other goverments have a single sattilite up there to monitor the sun? You may have noticed how many new 'sattilites' are being sent up.
shadasonic

United States
10/04/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Think in terms of Cause and Effect. Why is the Economy failing? I personally think they are doing it to draw interst/money from us because they know something is close and they need the money to prepare....For what, I dont know.
This relates to the sun in the way that some of the data just does not match up, sattilites go down and are never updated and just carry on as if nothing happened. ARE you telling me that nasa and other goverments have a single sattilite up there to monitor the sun? You may have noticed how many new 'sattilites' are being sent up.

I completely agree with this,as I stated on Gabes thread many times.

We have collectively come to the edge of the precipice of global breakdown......or breakthrough. The choice will be ours - Dr. Jude Currivan
shadasonic

United States
10/04/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to vso.tuc.noao.edu]

This looks a little strange. Farside seems to be having a party without inviting the earthside
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
10/04/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

I completely agree with this,as I stated on Gabes thread many times.

We have collectively come to the edge of the precipice of global breakdown......or breakthrough. The choice will be ours - Dr. Jude Currivan

here is a video from Bill Gade,a Physicists take on why we may be the last Humans in this current Civilization..he is a little annoying but worth a look all the same -

And -

Like I said,he is a little annoying but presents a good point.

Edit:I'd watch the second video first : )

Re-edit:Just watch them in order that I posted them,it'll make more sense overall.

Last Edited by Spittin'Cesium on 10/04/2012 11:11 PM
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
10/04/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

This looks a little strange. Farside seems to be having a party without inviting the earthside

Oh,my.

Not again!?

Has to be a mistake - unless,well..fook knows.
is That which shall be;
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
10/04/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh,my.

Not again!?

Obviously a mistake anyhoo as we don't(as yet anyway)have Sunspots on the Solar Poles.

I did freak out the other Day when I looked at the Sunspot Map only to see Sunspots on both the North and South Poles but alas,it was due to a Rollover of the Instrument : )

I should have slapped myself for freaking out over such a obvious thing,but I have this little Prophecy I've been dragging around in my Cerebral Cortex that we may indeed see the 'Impossible' within our Lifetimes,that being Sunspots at extremely High Latitudes.

Time shall reveal all,and what with weirdness being the order of the Century,I expect the unexpected.
is That which shall be;
shadasonic

United States
10/04/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh,my.

Not again!?

Obviously a mistake anyhoo as we don't(as yet anyway)have Sunspots on the Solar Poles.

I did freak out the other Day when I looked at the Sunspot Map only to see Sunspots on both the North and South Poles but alas,it was due to a Rollover of the Instrument : )

I should have slapped myself for freaking out over such a obvious thing,but I have this little Prophecy I've been dragging around in my Cerebral Cortex that we may indeed see the 'Impossible' within our Lifetimes,that being Sunspots at extremely High Latitudes.

Time shall reveal all,and what with weirdness being the order of the Century,I expect the unexpected.

Yeah I thought that was toooo strange, but have been gone for a week and thought I'd throw it out there. Thanks for the reassurance
mistersplinter

User ID: 12261497
United States
10/04/2012 11:33 PM

Report Abusive Post

Art Bell called it 'The Quickening'...it is exciting and terrifying all at the same time.
"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." -- Albert Einstein
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
10/04/2012 11:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
Does anyone know of the name of that video about the hieroglyphics that depict the ancient blue plasma discharge events?
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Isis One

United States
10/04/2012 11:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to cosmicrays.oulu.fi]

cosmic rays from april 1964 til today.

i do not like cosmic rays!
when the solar our protector from these is sleeping they grow stronger!

now here is the question....
are the cosmic really growing stronger and that is making the sun weaker?
 Quoting: psyoptics

Its funny you say you do not like them psy, I've been saying how I DO like them, especially gamma rays, I have no concrete idea why

Last Edited by Isis One on 10/04/2012 11:42 PM

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
Isis One

United States
10/04/2012 11:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
Good morning hf Hey Rev ....

This may be off topic, but two very reliable friends of mine in Manchester, NH are reporting loud booms and shaking houses. One was already up and getting ready for work, one was woken from a sound sleep. Nothing on USGS, and I can't find ANY fracking site in NH.

Anyone here from NH feel the same ???

I'd post a thread, but don't feel like getting attacked this morning wink
 Quoting: TS66

Aawww TS, you know we'd all have your back!!!

mistersplinter

United States
10/04/2012 11:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
Does anyone know of the name of that video about the hieroglyphics that depict the ancient blue plasma discharge events?
 Quoting: Isis One

This one?
shadasonic

United States
10/04/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Its funny you say you do not like them psy, I've been saying how I DO like them, especially gamma rays, I have no concrete idea why

Either way they are catalysts or destroyers. They are evolutions pallet or its hammer.
Good to see you Isis and splinter!
mistersplinter

United States
10/04/2012 11:58 PM

Report Abusive Post

Either way they are catalysts or destroyers. They are evolutions pallet or its hammer.

rockon
shadasonic

United States
10/05/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to v2-master.redorbit.com]

Seems black holes or groups of them are becoming quite popular!
Isis One

United States
10/05/2012 12:03 AM

Report Abusive Post
Aaawww Splinter!!! Yeah, thanks soooooo much hf

mistersplinter

United States
10/05/2012 12:09 AM

Report Abusive Post

no problem Isis

thumbs
shadasonic

United States
10/05/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

He's quick on the draw,good man to have around. Thats either from a movie or should be, love you guys, off to bed. Got a ten mile hike tomorrow, and I'm getting old!!!!!
This was told to me by a buddy yesterday as we pondered our role in this world.
Before being awakened a man chops wood and carries water,after enlightenement he chops wood and carries water- buddha

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 10/05/2012 12:14 AM
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
10/05/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

rockon
 Quoting: mistersplinter

I again come back to the 20 Hour long Gamma Ray Burst associated with a X5.4 Flare on the 7th March 2012 from our very own Sol [link to www.nasa.gov] and [link to www.nasa.gov] .

I still find this to be somewhat of a riddle as I usually associate Gamma Ray Bursts with the signalling of the Core of a Star beginning to 'die' - Could this have been the case with this event?

It was the highest ever recorded Energy Event measured from our Sun and is not(for me)adequately explained away as simply being the product of the X5.4 Flare that occurred at the same time - I believe the two are separate events(though the GRB may have caused the Flare)as we have'nt had Gamma Bursts recorded in the past from the much larger X Class Flares that have been observed.

Could this event have been a signal that something critical has begun within the Core of our own Sun?

I believe it very well could be - we also have the phenomenon of huge amounts of previously rare Filaments that have been a constant for the last Year - I believe there could well be a correlation.

Does anyone out there have another theory on just why it was that our Sun emitted the 20 Hour GRB?

penguin
is That which shall be;
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
10/05/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to v2-master.redorbit.com]

Seems black holes or groups of them are becoming quite popular!

Thank you for that Shada : )

Rest well me old Friend and enjoy your hike tomorrow with your folks.

Much Respect to youcheer

You are awesome.
is That which shall be;
mistersplinter

United States
10/05/2012 12:33 AM

Report Abusive Post

rockon

I again come back to the 20 Hour long Gamma Ray Burst associated with a X5.4 Flare on the 7th March 2012 from our very own Sol [link to www.nasa.gov] and [link to www.nasa.gov] .

I still find this to be somewhat of a riddle as I usually associate Gamma Ray Bursts with the signalling of the Core of a Star beginning to 'die' - Could this have been the case with this event?

It was the highest ever recorded Energy Event measured from our Sun and is not(for me)adequately explained away as simply being the product of the X5.4 Flare that occurred at the same time - I believe the two are separate events(though the GRB may have caused the Flare)as we have'nt had Gamma Bursts recorded in the past from the much larger X Class Flares that have been observed.

Could this event have been a signal that something critical has begun within the Core of our own Sun?

I believe it very well could be - we also have the phenomenon of huge amounts of previously rare Filaments that have been a constant for the last Year - I believe there could well be a correlation.

Does anyone out there have another theory on just why it was that our Sun emitted the 20 Hour GRB?

penguin

I am pretty sure that this one falls in the 'we have no frikkin' idea so we will say x flare' category as far as space agencies are concerned.

It certainly could be a sign of core change...we are trail-blazing on this one.
Isis One

United States
10/05/2012 12:51 AM

Report Abusive Post

This one?

The part about the plasma discharge events begins at 20 minutes in if anyone wants to refresh their memory. There is also reference o Velokovsky's work right after that and then interpretation of ancient symbology that suggests Saturn was the original central sun and venus the central planet. Interesting

Isis One

United States
10/05/2012 12:53 AM

Report Abusive Post

I Shad!!! I'll take catalysts and pallet for 1,0000!! Nice to see you back, we missed you

Isis One

United States
10/05/2012 12:54 AM

Report Abusive Post

He's quick on the draw,good man to have around. Thats either from a movie or should be, love you guys, off to bed. Got a ten mile hike tomorrow, and I'm getting old!!!!!
This was told to me by a buddy yesterday as we pondered our role in this world.
Before being awakened a man chops wood and carries water,after enlightenement he chops wood and carries water- buddha

Thats beautiful, eloquent, I know it as, when you don't know what to do, chop wood and carry water.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22379963
United States
10/05/2012 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

rockon

penguin

Good question...I hope an answer for that finds you...

GLP