Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,201 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 920,025
Pageviews Today: 1,640,410Threads Today: 697Posts Today: 12,380
06:39 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)

shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
10/05/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)

Its funny you say you do not like them psy, I've been saying how I DO like them, especially gamma rays, I have no concrete idea why
 Quoting: Isis One

Either way they are catalysts or destroyers. They are evolutions pallet or its hammer.
Good to see you Isis and splinter!
 Quoting: shadasonic

rockon
 Quoting: mistersplinter

I again come back to the 20 Hour long Gamma Ray Burst associated with a X5.4 Flare on the 7th March 2012 from our very own Sol [link to www.nasa.gov] and [link to www.nasa.gov] .

I still find this to be somewhat of a riddle as I usually associate Gamma Ray Bursts with the signalling of the Core of a Star beginning to 'die' - Could this have been the case with this event?

It was the highest ever recorded Energy Event measured from our Sun and is not(for me)adequately explained away as simply being the product of the X5.4 Flare that occurred at the same time - I believe the two are separate events(though the GRB may have caused the Flare)as we have'nt had Gamma Bursts recorded in the past from the much larger X Class Flares that have been observed.

Could this event have been a signal that something critical has begun within the Core of our own Sun?

I believe it very well could be - we also have the phenomenon of huge amounts of previously rare Filaments that have been a constant for the last Year - I believe there could well be a correlation.

Does anyone out there have another theory on just why it was that our Sun emitted the 20 Hour GRB?

penguin
 Quoting: Spittin'Cesium

It is definitely a huge signature.... of something! Is it the signal for a slow dying star, taking hundreds of thousands of years? Is it a correlation of bigger and continuous energy productions to come. It was massive and unheard of from our time scale, our scale.The filament issue has me wondering as does the SS polarity enigma.Was this event big enough to start the collapse, or was it an energy redistribution anomaly caused by external forces. We may see more of these, soon? Sign of the times(hate that word).
We are seeing theories of dual black holes, jet particles of immeasurable size, massive antimatter annihilation with yes the mutation of neutrinos, and quarks, and gluons! We know just enough to be dangerous,and yet it could all go dim or bright at any moment because we're infants trying to read a much to large a book for our age,yet we have to try. Cesium you present something I have no answer for, just blabbering half truths. One day we'll know the answer and it will be grand!We are all memories of trillions and trillions of atoms from millions of years ago that have stored memeory of all of this , as time has no real bearing for this outcome. We are sharing particles that have been around for EVER,and one day these memories will show themselves, and all will be known, on this scale!

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 10/05/2012 01:01 AM
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
10/05/2012 01:03 AM

Report Abusive Post

Its funny you say you do not like them psy, I've been saying how I DO like them, especially gamma rays, I have no concrete idea why

Either way they are catalysts or destroyers. They are evolutions pallet or its hammer.

rockon

I again come back to the 20 Hour long Gamma Ray Burst associated with a X5.4 Flare on the 7th March 2012 from our very own Sol [link to www.nasa.gov] and [link to www.nasa.gov] .

I still find this to be somewhat of a riddle as I usually associate Gamma Ray Bursts with the signalling of the Core of a Star beginning to 'die' - Could this have been the case with this event?

It was the highest ever recorded Energy Event measured from our Sun and is not(for me)adequately explained away as simply being the product of the X5.4 Flare that occurred at the same time - I believe the two are separate events(though the GRB may have caused the Flare)as we have'nt had Gamma Bursts recorded in the past from the much larger X Class Flares that have been observed.

Could this event have been a signal that something critical has begun within the Core of our own Sun?

I believe it very well could be - we also have the phenomenon of huge amounts of previously rare Filaments that have been a constant for the last Year - I believe there could well be a correlation.

Does anyone out there have another theory on just why it was that our Sun emitted the 20 Hour GRB?

penguin

Maybe it was some kind of homing beacon?? Or maybe the gamma ray started from somewhere else in space and managed to somehow shoot straight through into the core of our sun which hyper-attenuated it into the 20 hour phenom.
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Isis One

United States
10/05/2012 01:12 AM

Report Abusive Post

rockon

penguin

In that first article, it says particles were accelerated to 2/3 the speed of light in as little as 3 seconds. What kind of propulsion mechanism is behind that?? What initiates the blast? Is it thermo-nuclear in nature?

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
Spittin'Cesium

User ID: 14589973
Netherlands
10/05/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Whoa!

Guys we got something going on in the South [link to sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov] !

That looks quite powerful!

I'm going to do a little hunting on this now.
The thing that hath been,
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:1
mistersplinter

User ID: 12261497
United States
10/05/2012 01:14 AM

Report Abusive Post
Whoa!

[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

could explain the steady rise in BG
"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." -- Albert Einstein
mistersplinter

United States
10/05/2012 01:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
Whoa!

could explain the steady rise in BG

That image is spectacular btw...I photobucketed it.

[link to i1165.photobucket.com]
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
10/05/2012 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Massive - [link to stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov] !

I'm doing some more hunting!
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
10/05/2012 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
We got instant Proton Absorption [link to www.swpc.noaa.gov] .
is That which shall be;
shadasonic

United States
10/05/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

That is stunning,and looks to be geoeffective. I have missed SDO for days,looks to be from filament slash SS?
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
shadasonic

United States
10/05/2012 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.ips.gov.au]

TEC went from 50m to 70 instantly
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
10/05/2012 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Filament Lift off on the opposite side but also a little around the area of Heat on the first image shown [link to halpha.nso.edu] Could be a very large non Flare specific CME,well is more like.

Still hunting.
is That which shall be;
shadasonic

United States
Report Abusive Post
[link to lasp.colorado.edu]

This popped from eve, wasn't there an hour ago, looks impressive, 1582 + Filament?
mistersplinter

United States

Report Abusive Post
perhaps a little liftoff around that area??

[link to halpha.nso.edu]

That biggun is justa fwappin in the bweeze
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
10/05/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Southern filament looking thing is tearing away here [link to sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov] but it does'nt appear a a Filament on the H alpha images?

Here on the UV [link to sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov]

Awaiting more Stereo updates.
is That which shall be;
SnakeBite

User ID: 20003075
Canada
10/05/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Alright Im On board. What Have We Here???
shadasonic

United States
10/05/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Check this out at the very end on 15 goes Xray,bulging energy!

Looks like a massing scale eruption, arc and SSinduced, WOW!

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 10/05/2012 01:30 AM
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
10/05/2012 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

That is stunning,and looks to be geoeffective. I have missed SDO for days,looks to be from filament slash SS?

It is a little strange as I see no obvious Flaring from the Sunspot Regions but there is definitely a large Mass Ejection that has taken the Filament seen on H alpha on the Eastern side with it also.

And yes - I think this will be Geo-effective from the instant Proton/Electrons.

Game on.
is That which shall be;
mistersplinter

United States
10/05/2012 01:30 AM

Report Abusive Post

It is a little strange as I see no obvious Flaring from the Sunspot Regions but there is definitely a large Mass Ejection that has taken the Filament seen on H alpha on the Eastern side with it also.

Game on.

rockon
shadasonic

United States
10/05/2012 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is a building energy CME!
shadasonic

United States
10/05/2012 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is a building energy CME!

This is halo bound it seems,this looks large, gotta wait a bit! Its a driven energy flux, its going to be moving!
SnakeBite

User ID: 20003075
Canada
10/05/2012 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Game on.

Sweet!5a
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
10/05/2012 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nice find Shads!

Definite 'Bulging' from that region - about time those slugish Betas produced something - if they were to blame that is.

We can see a few eruptions of Filaments here [link to halpha.nso.edu] in the South of the disc - I think this may have affected the stability of a fair few of the Filaments - still awaiting more data.
is That which shall be;
shadasonic

United States
10/05/2012 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Its a driven southern polarity energy, this will be proactive
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22115056
United States
10/05/2012 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Filament Lift off on the opposite side but also a little around the area of Heat on the first image shown [link to halpha.nso.edu] Could be a very large non Flare specific CME,well is more like.

Still hunting.

wave

oops2
Isis One

United States
10/05/2012 01:40 AM

Report Abusive Post

Confirms my theory that some of that solar chit don't take no time at all to get here, AWESOME CATCH SC!!!! Looks like I'm gonna be out of commission again all day tomorrow, LOL, I can't take much more of these downloads, cheezzz

Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
10/05/2012 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good work guys - we'll have to keep watching this one!

From the behind data it appears the entire CME is 'forward' facing [link to stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov] you can make out the CME faintly which means it is definitely this side - still need more data.

I know Earths' Magnetic Footprint was just over the Western Limb earlier Today but according to the Protons etc. it appears that we have a Geo-effective Filament/s CME.

I need to just have a smoke a second Folks - be back now : )
is That which shall be;
shadasonic

United States
10/05/2012 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nice find Shads!

Definite 'Bulging' from that region - about time those slugish Betas produced something - if they were to blame that is.

We can see a few eruptions of Filaments here [link to halpha.nso.edu] in the South of the disc - I think this may have affected the stability of a fair few of the Filaments - still awaiting more data.

Yes sir SC! Great catch as we doddled on about perception, you were the game one.This looks to be a degree bent energy,we'll see action even if low, its gonna hit us with a BZ southern look , I bet ya!
Energy immediately, legs and temples,we'll see some geoeffective results for sure

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 10/05/2012 01:43 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22115056
United States
Report Abusive Post

Its a driven southern polarity energy, this will be proactive

Smooches for you as well sweetie..

U know who.
Isis One

United States

Report Abusive Post

Not sure if it was today but SO kind of had us connected more on the backside

Isis One

United States
10/05/2012 01:46 AM

Report Abusive Post

Shad, could you put that in English, lol, I'm very excited and want to follow along, my heart is literally doing a two step

GLP