Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,111 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 902,555
Pageviews Today: 1,609,389Threads Today: 681Posts Today: 12,137
06:22 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)

shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
10/05/2012 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

Its a driven southern polarity energy, this will be proactive
 Quoting: shadasonic

Smooches for you as well sweetie..

U know who.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22115056

YES I DO :)
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Spittin'Cesium

User ID: 14589973
Netherlands
10/05/2012 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

I agree that this will/should be predominantly Bz Negative and from this shot [link to stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov] appears to be all ours(Earths')

Need more updates but some of this is definitely coming our way,a chunk of it may well pass below our ecliptic but some will be head on(from what I'm looking at right now).
The thing that hath been,
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:1
shadasonic

United States
10/05/2012 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Check this out at the very end on 15 goes Xray,bulging energy!

Looks like a massing scale eruption, arc and SSinduced, WOW!

Shad, could you put that in English, lol, I'm very excited and want to follow along, my heart is literally doing a two step
 Quoting: Isis One

This energy formed on an arcing spiral. We had 1582 there for instant connection, but this seemed to start as a elctromagnetic bulge that can form CMEs,polarity influx starts an energy drive to connectivity and we get a massive push of energy, as compared to an explosion. we'll see the extent , but this is geoeffective and hot as this polarity will be southern and fast!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
10/05/2012 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Massive - [link to stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov] !

I'm doing some more hunting!
 Quoting: Spittin'Cesium

That is stunning,and looks to be geoeffective. I have missed SDO for days,looks to be from filament slash SS?

Not sure if it was today but SO kind of had us connected more on the backside

The Magnetic Footprint this Morning was just beyond the Western limb,the Magnetic footprint and the actual Earth/Sun alignment are separate descriptions.

Magnetic means that we could have a event on the backside of the Western Limb that due to the 'Magnetic Portal' could become Geo-effective.

This appears to be actually Geo-effective placed - The Earth being about 3 on the dial on Stereo Ahead(I think).
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
10/05/2012 01:58 AM

Report Abusive Post
Found this with conjunctions, SO also has us in EQ watch due to conjunctions

Last Edited by Isis One on 10/05/2012 01:58 AM
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
shadasonic

United States
10/05/2012 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

I agree that this will/should be predominantly Bz Negative and from this shot [link to stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov] appears to be all ours(Earths')

Need more updates but some of this is definitely coming our way,a chunk of it may well pass below our ecliptic but some will be head on(from what I'm looking at right now).

We'll get a clump of it for sure, these are weird and it depends upon polarity for energy assimilation
Isis One

United States
10/05/2012 01:59 AM

Report Abusive Post

That is stunning,and looks to be geoeffective. I have missed SDO for days,looks to be from filament slash SS?

The Magnetic Footprint this Morning was just beyond the Western limb,the Magnetic footprint and the actual Earth/Sun alignment are separate descriptions.

Magnetic means that we could have a event on the backside of the Western Limb that due to the 'Magnetic Portal' could become Geo-effective.

This appears to be actually Geo-effective placed - The Earth being about 3 on the dial on Stereo Ahead(I think).

Thank you, that makes sense

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
shadasonic

United States
10/05/2012 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are right, this is connected, unless T-bar/jesus tells us it isn't
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
10/05/2012 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
perhaps a little liftoff around that area??

[link to halpha.nso.edu]

That biggun is justa fwappin in the bweeze
 Quoting: mistersplinter

Yes,that looks like that Filament has also been disturbed by this ejection - That Southern most Filament is/has been a monster!
is That which shall be;
Isis One

United States
10/05/2012 02:02 AM

Report Abusive Post

Check this out at the very end on 15 goes Xray,bulging energy!

Looks like a massing scale eruption, arc and SSinduced, WOW!

Shad, could you put that in English, lol, I'm very excited and want to follow along, my heart is literally doing a two step

This energy formed on an arcing spiral. We had 1582 there for instant connection, but this seemed to start as a elctromagnetic bulge that can form CMEs,polarity influx starts an energy drive to connectivity and we get a massive push of energy, as compared to an explosion. we'll see the extent , but this is geoeffective and hot as this polarity will be southern and fast!

Got it, thank you very much

Isis One

United States
10/05/2012 02:04 AM

Report Abusive Post

[link to halpha.nso.edu]

Yes,that looks like that Filament has also been disturbed by this ejection - That Southern most Filament is/has been a monster!

We're not in line if that monster on the pole were to lift off are we?

shadasonic

United States
10/05/2012 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are right, this is connected, unless T-bar tells us it isn't

Sorry,T usually has excellent info. Sometimes disagreement brings about a better understanding!

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 10/05/2012 09:27 AM
Isis One

United States
10/05/2012 02:13 AM

Report Abusive Post
Check out magnetosphere at 05:00 ish on the 5th?

[link to iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080]

Isis One

United States
10/05/2012 02:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
Whcih event is this?

[link to iswa.ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov]

Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
10/05/2012 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
GOES SXI [link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

Stereo Ahead [link to stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov] showing more of it heading South.

A purely CME X-Ray event [link to www.swpc.noaa.gov] (no sudden spike)

From this [link to sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov] it looks like it could have taken quite a bit with the ejection as the area of concern is quite tightly Magnetically bunched.
is That which shall be;
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
10/05/2012 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Whcih event is this?

[link to iswa.ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov]

That looks like it started at the end of the 3rd.

It's not this one.
is That which shall be;
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
10/05/2012 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Check out magnetosphere at 05:00 ish on the 5th?

[link to iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080]

Yes,there does appear to be an instant correlation on there Isis,thank you - That is about the time of the event so unless there was a Flare that was'nt picked up by the GOES X-Ray,I'm stumped.

It looks like a possible Flare disturbed us briefly at around exactly the same time.
is That which shall be;
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
10/05/2012 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to halpha.nso.edu]

We're not in line if that monster on the pole were to lift off are we?

That would depend on which way it tore off Isis - If it were to be pulled up and outward it could become Ge-effective but as it is it should go South - it all depends on the location of the trigger event.
is That which shall be;
mistersplinter

User ID: 12261497
United States
10/05/2012 02:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
[link to sdodata.oma.be]

on the movie...it kinda looks like something started on the other side of the CH and worked around.
"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." -- Albert Einstein
Isis One

United States
10/05/2012 02:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
SC

Thank you

You're Welcome and

Got it!!!

Isis One

United States
10/05/2012 02:29 AM

Report Abusive Post
[link to sdodata.oma.be]

on the movie...it kinda looks like something started on the other side of the CH and worked around.

That is one SEXY visual splinter!! I "felt" like it was connected to the CH as soon as I saw SC's first pic. That is one massive massive void.

mistersplinter

United States
10/05/2012 02:33 AM

Report Abusive Post
[link to sdodata.oma.be]

That is one SEXY visual splinter!! I "felt" like it was connected to the CH as soon as I saw SC's first pic. That is one massive massive void.

That's just how we roll here :)

rockon
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
10/05/2012 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Stereo Ahead Video up to now [link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov] and [link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov]

So it's not the largest of CMEs' we've seen - But it's still fairly 'Straight on'.
is That which shall be;
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
10/05/2012 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to sdodata.oma.be]

rockon

Thank you for posting the Coronal Video Splinter - there is actually a fair bit going on in there.
is That which shall be;
Isis One

United States
10/05/2012 02:38 AM

Report Abusive Post
[link to sdodata.oma.be]

also looks like one of those cavities is forming at around the three o'clock spot on western limb, all the way at the end. I've watched that 10 times already.

mistersplinter

United States
10/05/2012 02:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
[link to sdodata.oma.be]

rockon

Thank you for posting the Coronal Video Splinter - there is actually a fair bit going on in there.

I have another cookin on helioviewer...maybe it'll show more....
Isis One

United States
10/05/2012 02:40 AM

Report Abusive Post
Stereo Ahead Video up to now [link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov] and [link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov]

So it's not the largest of CMEs' we've seen - But it's still fairly 'Straight on'.

Those never load for me :(

Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
10/05/2012 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to sdodata.oma.be]

We can better see the beginning of this event on here [link to sdodata.oma.be] should look even better in a few updates : )

Thanks again Splinter!
is That which shall be;
mistersplinter

United States
10/05/2012 02:42 AM

Report Abusive Post

Those never load for me :(

right click...then choose 'save link as'(firefox) and save it to your desktop...then go double click them. They load horribly inside a browser for me too.
mistersplinter

United States
10/05/2012 02:44 AM

Report Abusive Post
[link to sdodata.oma.be]

We can better see the beginning of this event on here [link to sdodata.oma.be] should look even better in a few updates : )

Thanks again Splinter!

Thank YOU, my friend, for catching this in the first place!!

thumbs

GLP