Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,188 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 530,127
Pageviews Today: 934,287Threads Today: 461Posts Today: 7,097
10:34 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)

shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
10/05/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)
Nifty sideways tornado of filament on the SE limb-

[link to halpha.nso.edu]
 Quoting: Hugh M Eye

Hugh what are your feelings on the max cycle and the polarity swap. I know Nins theories, but I've never heard yours, or I've missed it which is probable. I respect your knowledge,and I'm starting to second guess my feelings on this transition. It seems delayed,weak,suprising,and very abnormal. Cesiums info on the GRB our star created has got me digging for info, and I'm somewhat worried about our sols ability to recharge. I'm thinking it could get real cold!

Also this is still bothering me.
[link to theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com]

Thanks my good man for any and all responses!

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 10/05/2012 11:25 PM
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24266114
United States
10/06/2012 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I have to say, it's currently a welcome quiet. We are heading off to NH for the weekend, and have to admit I prefer it that way when we are away from home.

I'm a little upset that it will be cloudy Sunday night, I was hoping to catch the aurora up there. Oh well, such is life.

Have wonderful Columbus Day weekend, thank an Italian day ???? LOL
Tiny Trink

User ID: 24908218
United States
10/06/2012 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning Everyone,

Have a great day!

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
shenue

User ID: 5263313
United States
10/06/2012 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning all.

66 Have a great weekend!
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
AkivaJeff

User ID: 19183578
United States
10/06/2012 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning TS!

Good Morning Shen!

Good Morning TinyTrink
Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
AkivaJeff

United States
10/06/2012 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
So I rolled Wendy over this morning and she said "don't touch me!"

I'll be back online when I return from the ER.

tounge
Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
shadasonic

United States
10/06/2012 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I have to say, it's currently a welcome quiet. We are heading off to NH for the weekend, and have to admit I prefer it that way when we are away from home.

I'm a little upset that it will be cloudy Sunday night, I was hoping to catch the aurora up there. Oh well, such is life.

Have wonderful Columbus Day weekend, thank an Italian day ???? LOL
 Quoting: TS66

Have a great time TS,much better traveling when theres no sun action.
Good Morning Shenue,J, and Double T.

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 10/06/2012 08:57 AM
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
mistersplinter

User ID: 12261497
United States
10/06/2012 11:34 AM

Report Abusive Post
Greets all, there doesn't appear to be much action atm...I hope all are well.

Be safe and have fun 66, keep that camera handy...ya never know when you'll get a break in the clouds.

Much love

rockon
"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." -- Albert Einstein
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
10/06/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning ALL!!
Have a good trip TS!

grouphug
psyoptics

User ID: 11919225
United States
10/06/2012 12:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
HUGH gets best quote of the month with this!

"co-rotational interaction"

quite the co-rotational interaction mixing go'in on up there.
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]
when i watched the sim it looked like the solar wind , the strong solar wind, was going to hit us on the same day the CME will now. the CME seems to cut off the SW and just replaced itself right in there...."co-rotational interaction" at it finest!

Last Edited by psyoptics on 10/06/2012 12:39 PM
a good video editor can make anyone say anything the editor wants.
Hugh M Eye

User ID: 22914370
United States
10/06/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here, finally, are the CACTus details for the incoming CME:

[link to www.sidc.oma.be]

This wave of plasma on the STEREO A HI2 image is from another CME. I think it was a flare on the western limb and is not Earth-directed; though we may see a shock-wave.

[link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov]

There has been another far-side CME today from beyond the east limb.

SOHO C2 image of CME:

[link to sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov]

We have 1 or 2 new spots coming over the east limb now, but the region responsible for this new CME is still a few days away.

[link to jsoc.stanford.edu]

[link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov]

That's it for now.
Hugh M Eye

United States
10/06/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
HUGH get best quote of the month with this!

"co-rotational interaction"

quite the co-rotational interaction mixing go'in on up there.
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]
when i watched the sim it looked like the solar wind , the strong solar wind, was going to hit us on the same day the CME will now. the CME seems to cut off the SW and just replaced itself right in there...."co-rotational interaction" at it finest!
 Quoting: psyoptics

That's right, Psy, if you peruse those references I posted you'll notice there's often a forward shock in front and a reverse shock on the back end. That's why I foresee a few days of magnetic disturbance from this combo.

"The Co-rotating Interaction Regions are bounded by a forward shock (FS) and a reverse shock (RS)."

[link to ase.tufts.edu]
AkivaJeff

United States
10/06/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
This may sound silly but I would like to know the reason why the LEFT side of the sun is EAST. Any map that we look at has east on the right, west to the left.
Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
vivaveritas
User ID: 3017266
Sweden
10/06/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
GEOMAGNETIC STORMS AND THE CHEMTRAIL CONNECTION.
Did any of you guys notice that there is always a heavy hemtrails spraying during and after geomagnetic storms. I have noticed this fact for a long time and want to hear your opinion about this.
Why do you think they are spraying more heavily in connection to a geomagnetic storm... ?
I know that chemtrails are forming a LOT of positive ions that are changing the ionosphere (together with HAARP, ELF-waves and so on), so maybe they are using the protons in the geomagnetic storms to make an extra heavy boost to the production of positive ions? (positive ions are killing us slowly, destroy DNA and so on)

Would love to hear your thoughts about this!
Thanks!
Hugh M Eye

United States
10/06/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
This may sound silly but I would like to know the reason why the LEFT side of the sun is EAST. Any map that we look at has east on the right, west to the left.
 Quoting: AkivaJeff

I believe it's because of the direction of rotation. I still get mixed up sometimes if I don't stop to think. Looking at Earth maps my whole life, hehe, it's a hard habit to break.
AkivaJeff

United States
10/06/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for that, Hugh.
So, since (on earth) the east sees the sun first, then from the sun's perspective, the part of the sun that sees the earth first (the left) would be the east? Does that make sense?
Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
Hugh M Eye

United States
10/06/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did any of you guys notice that there is always a heavy hemtrails spraying during and after geomagnetic storms. I have noticed this fact for a long time and want to hear your opinion about this.
Why do you think they are spraying more heavily in connection to a geomagnetic storm... ?
I know that chemtrails are forming a LOT of positive ions that are changing the ionosphere (together with HAARP, ELF-waves and so on), so maybe they are using the protons in the geomagnetic storms to make an extra heavy boost to the production of positive ions? (positive ions are killing us slowly, destroy DNA and so on)

Thanks!
 Quoting: vivaveritas 3017266

There's tons of chemtrail activity during quiet geomagnetic conditions, too, so I don't think they are necessarily connected. I know there's heavy spraying in advance of low pressure systems. It's all very subjective depending on your location, so perhaps places like Sweden and other polar regions see more at different times than, say, Arizona. I don't believe the 'trails are high enough to directly affect the ionosphere. However, H.A.A.R.P. is a multi-purpose instrument and it's potentials are unknown to the general public.

Here's a couple site with good updates and current research:

[link to weatherwars.info]

[link to aircrap.org]
Hugh M Eye

United States
10/06/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for that, Hugh.
So, since (on earth) the east sees the sun first, then from the sun's perspective, the part of the sun that sees the earth first (the left) would be the east? Does that make sense?

You got it.
AkivaJeff

United States
10/06/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for that, Hugh.

You got it.

Still twists my brain :)
Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
mistersplinter

United States
10/06/2012 02:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thanks for that, Hugh.

You got it.

it does mine, too.

This is one that I have pretty much left to 'it just is' as I have never gotten an explanation that made bells ring for me.
mistersplinter

United States
10/06/2012 02:32 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thanks for that, Hugh.

You got it.

it does mine, too.

This is one that I have pretty much left to 'it just is' as I have never gotten an explanation that made bells ring for me.
 Quoting: mistersplinter

When it rises...the northern limb will be facing our north pole and the southern limb facing our south pole. Due to rotational directions of both bodies, the eastern limb will be facing our eastern horizon and the western limb facing our western horizon.

This is about the most basic explanation and for some reason, it still doesn't sit quite right in my mind...
AkivaJeff

United States
10/06/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

You got it.

it does mine, too.

When it rises...the northern limb will be facing our north pole and the southern limb facing our south pole. Due to rotational directions of both bodies, the eastern limb will be facing our eastern horizon and the western limb facing our western horizon.

This is about the most basic explanation and for some reason, it still doesn't sit quite right in my mind...

So, it's a mirror.

wtf

Still an intersting topic.
Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
vivaveritas
Sweden
10/06/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks!

There's tons of chemtrail activity during quiet geomagnetic conditions, too, so I don't think they are necessarily connected. I know there's heavy spraying in advance of low pressure systems. It's all very subjective depending on your location, so perhaps places like Sweden and other polar regions see more at different times than, say, Arizona. I don't believe the 'trails are high enough to directly affect the ionosphere. However, H.A.A.R.P. is a multi-purpose instrument and it's potentials are unknown to the general public.

[link to aircrap.org]

Hugh, there are reports from all over the world of heavily increased chemtrails at the same dates we have had geomagnetic storms. This is no coincidence.... just search the word "chemtrails" here in godlikeproductions and you can see that reports of heavy and increased chemtrails are reported around the last CME:s/geomagnetic storms... So I can totally see a connection here - the only question is why?
psyoptics

User ID: 11919225
United States
10/06/2012 03:43 PM

Report Abusive Post
off subject a little but might help clear things on what is east and west....
we all have a right hand and a left hand. move to your right...you move to the right hand side.
now lets stand on stage. move right....which way will you go?
are you facing the wall or the audience? to make things very clear on stage all direction reference the actor looking at the audience.
so now there is a formal STAGE RIGHT and STAGE LEFT.
lets shift in to film and video....
same question move right....which way would you go?
well film and video reference the camera view looking at the actor. so now there is a formal reference.
SCREEN RIGHT and SCREEN LEFT.

they are separate and for the some of us who cross over a lot most confusing.

Last Edited by psyoptics on 10/06/2012 04:11 PM
a good video editor can make anyone say anything the editor wants.
mistersplinter

United States
10/06/2012 03:49 PM

Report Abusive Post
off subject a little but might help clear things on what is east and west....
we all have a right hand and a left hand. move to your right...you move to the right hand side.
now lets stand on stage. move right....which way will you go?
are you facing the wall or the audience? to make things very clear on stage all direction reference the actor looking at the audience.
so now the is a formal STAGE RIGHT and STAGE LEFT.
lets shift in to film and video....
same question move right....which way would you go?
well film and video reference the camera view looking at the actor. so now there is a formal reference.
SCREEN RIGHT and SCREEN LEFT.

they are separate and for the some of us who cross over a lot most confusing.
 Quoting: psyoptics

You know what...that helped!!

I'm still not sure why I was having issues with that, but all clear now...thanks psy!!
shadasonic

United States
10/06/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks!

[link to aircrap.org]

Hugh, there are reports from all over the world of heavily increased chemtrails at the same dates we have had geomagnetic storms. This is no coincidence.... just search the word "chemtrails" here in godlikeproductions and you can see that reports of heavy and increased chemtrails are reported around the last CME:s/geomagnetic storms... So I can totally see a connection here - the only question is why?

Trying to help with a weak electromagnetic current which feeds, or in reality creates the magnetosphere.Al+++,and Barium(Ba) which are thought to aid in 'shielding'us from radiation and even splintered secondary radiation have been found in many chemtrail tests. This is one of many theories.

Aluminum and Barium are both soft earth metals and are probably used because they assimilate with soils easily, although in high amounts can be quite toxic

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 10/06/2012 04:24 PM
vivaveritas
Sweden
10/06/2012 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks!

[link to aircrap.org]

Trying to help with a weak electromagnetic current which feeds, or in reality creates the magnetosphere.Al+++,and Barium(Ba) which are thought to aid in 'shielding'us from radiation and even splintered secondary radiation have been found in many chemtrail tests. This is one of many theories.

Aluminum and Barium are both soft earth metals and are probably used because they assimilate with soils easily, although in high amounts can be quite toxic
 Quoting: shadasonic

Thanks Shada! Interesting theory, but I don't think the "global elite" are trying to shield us from "harmful radiation"..
One interesting fact is that Aluminum Oxide is a terrific conductor of electricity.
Could be that Aerosol project works in association with directed energy beams that interact with conductive layer of sprayed particles of barium and aluminum floating in the ionosphere..
And I have the feeling that protons and positive ions are some key factors too...
Also seems like people around the world are reporting increased body / mental illness in connection to geomagnetic storms.
madajs

User ID: 24791599
Canada
10/06/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

This helps me visualize it

[link to i104.photobucket.com]
And always, he fought the temptation to choose a clear, safe course, warning: "That path leads ever down into stagnation."
AkivaJeff

United States
10/06/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks alot guys on helping me with the east-west thing. I hope other newbies get it, as well.

rockon
Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
madajs

User ID: 24791599
Canada
10/06/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmm spaceweather.com is contradicting the geoeffective Enlil model of this CME. From [link to spaceweather.com] :

"Although Earth is in the line of fire, it won't be a direct hit. Instead, the CME will deliver a glancing blow to our planet's magnetic field."

However Enlil's geoeffective model of this CME shows us getting hit by the most dense portion of it.

[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov] (look at the side view)

Either new data has come in and Geo-Enlil hasn't updated for it yet, and NASA knows something we don't, or, NASA needs to put on their glasses?
And always, he fought the temptation to choose a clear, safe course, warning: "That path leads ever down into stagnation."

GLP