Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,005 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,078,010
Pageviews Today: 1,944,649Threads Today: 853Posts Today: 14,934
09:58 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)

Spittin'Cesium

User ID: 14589973
Netherlands
11/19/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)
[link to www.lmsal.com]

Good looking backside grouping for next week, I'm very interested in next week!
 Quoting: shadasonic

The CH in the middle of that Triangle of Sunspots will be Geo-effective,if it remains that is.
The thing that hath been,
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:1
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
11/19/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tec is high and wide, lol

[link to www.ips.gov.au]
 Quoting: Isis One

Why is'nt it bloody moving?

Still the same as a couple Hours ago?
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/19/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.lmsal.com]

Good looking backside grouping for next week, I'm very interested in next week!

The CH in the middle of that Triangle of Sunspots will be Geo-effective,if it remains that is.
 Quoting: Spittin'Cesium

Very geoeffective in that spot.
SC its very comforting to have you always 'awake and looking', you're very much appreciated! I very much enjoy the information shared at night between you and Isis!hf
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
shadasonic

United States
11/19/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.ips.gov.au]

Noticed that also,it should have shifted as the sun shifts. D layers and F1 are almost none existant at night, this energy has to rotate with the suns F2 layer hit. Timestamp is moving, maybe the chart is Fokked.

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 11/19/2012 10:37 PM
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
11/19/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you guys seen how long this CME Arc has taken to 'let go' [link to sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov] !?

That's some incredible shit right there.

What was that, like 7 hours? Check out that coronal cavity too, right in my favorite spot, (where I think there is really a planet)

This is a strange looking thing [link to sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov] It's still connected?
is That which shall be;
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
11/19/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.ips.gov.au]

Noticed that also,it should have shifted as the sun shifts. D layers and F1 are almost none existant at night, this energy has to rotate with the suns F2 layer hit.

It should be moving with relation to the Sun but does'nt look like it has?
is That which shall be;
shadasonic

United States
11/19/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you guys seen how long this CME Arc has taken to 'let go' [link to sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov] !?

What was that, like 7 hours? Check out that coronal cavity too, right in my favorite spot, (where I think there is really a planet)

This is a strange looking thing [link to sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov] It's still connected?

Maybe time is standing still as the TEC isn't moving either,we're in a time vortexohno
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
11/19/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe time is standing still as the TEC isn't moving either,we're in a time vortexohno

We've been Bossoned by CERN!

pop

Last Edited by Spittin'Cesium on 11/19/2012 10:44 PM
is That which shall be;
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
11/19/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Though the Boson is Bull,Imo.
is That which shall be;
shadasonic

United States
11/19/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

I agree, although something seems very off as the proton absorption on DRAP has dropped out, electrons are stabile but the mag keeps drifting down.
[link to www.n3kl.org]

I just expect things to be slightly off anymore, nothing major just weird indifferences. Then there are the strange, 4 months with constant earthside SS dormancy until recently,as 1619 may be the SS that kickstarts it all,just rambling as I'm very tired and heading to bed(worked a 12 hour shift today)!
Good night Solbro!

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 11/19/2012 10:57 PM
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
11/19/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

I agree, although something seems very off as the proton absorption on DRAP has dropped out, electrons are stabile but the mag keeps drifting down.
[link to www.n3kl.org]

I just expect things to be slightly off anymore, nothing major just weird indifferences. Then there are the strange, 4 months with constant earthside SS dormancy until recently,as 1619 may be the SS that kickstarts it all,just rambling as I'm very tired and heading to bed(worked a 12 hour shift today)!
Good night Solbro!

I agree with acceptance of strangenesses.

1619 is a Mirror Palindrome - Edit:no it is'nt,Lol!

Guten nacht Shadasleeping

Last Edited by Spittin'Cesium on 11/19/2012 11:05 PM
is That which shall be;
shenue

User ID: 5263313
United States
11/19/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good night to my solar family. Peace to all!
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
11/19/2012 11:17 PM

Report Abusive Post

Crazy - Imagine if it could form an even larger Arc out into the Solar System!? - that could'nt have been too far from Mercury,I bet that would look incredible from Mercurcy,wow.

By Coronal Cavity,do you mean the area just below the Occulting Discs arm?

No, that cavity on the upper left where that flare is coming off. Reminded me of this

[link to sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net]

Do you mean the Circle within the CME?

If so then that is due to the radial outward motion of the CME's ejection,if you see what I mean?

Yes, I know what you mean I just don't believe it, hell, I get to say this, it is a conspiracy forum, lol
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
11/19/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good night to my solar family. Peace to all!
 Quoting: shenue

Nacht nacht Shen : )
is That which shall be;
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
11/19/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Crazy - Imagine if it could form an even larger Arc out into the Solar System!? - that could'nt have been too far from Mercury,I bet that would look incredible from Mercurcy,wow.

By Coronal Cavity,do you mean the area just below the Occulting Discs arm?

No, that cavity on the upper left where that flare is coming off. Reminded me of this

[link to sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net]

Do you mean the Circle within the CME?

If so then that is due to the radial outward motion of the CME's ejection,if you see what I mean?

Yes, I know what you mean I just don't believe it, hell, I get to say this, it is a conspiracy forum, lol

Indeedly : )
is That which shall be;
Isis One

United States
11/19/2012 11:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
It just happens to be my favorite conspiracy, phantom planets, in the next dimension up, bleeding thru but also charging or being charged by our sun.

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
Isis One

United States
11/19/2012 11:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
While listening to one of the Thunderbolts lectures yesterday, they said electrical current would have a plasma sheath around it so when I look at the magnetosphere simulation, I think in terms of the membranes of the energy sacs smooshing into the membrane of our magnetosphere.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28057039
United States
11/19/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
hows the sun today?
Solar Guardian

User ID: 28046218
Malaysia
11/19/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guys, check out this brand new thread: Thread: Mayan Calendar is derived from Extraterrestrials
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
11/19/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
While listening to one of the Thunderbolts lectures yesterday, they said electrical current would have a plasma sheath around it so when I look at the magnetosphere simulation, I think in terms of the membranes of the energy sacs smooshing into the membrane of our magnetosphere.

Very much so,The Plasmasheres etc. are perfect examples of different charges separated into 'Sheaths' or 'Membranes'.

On another matter [link to www.cbsnews.com] The dangers of extended periods of non-activity and decreased SW.

It is from 2010.
is That which shall be;
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
11/19/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
hows the sun today?
 Quoting: SeaPunk

Spunky.

[link to sdodata.oma.be] .

Last Edited by Spittin'Cesium on 11/19/2012 11:48 PM
is That which shall be;
shadasonic

United States
11/19/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Very plausible as they can pass large amounts of electricity through a photonic laser, don't believe it,its very true!
Note: not saying you don't believe Sis , others that can't fathom the electrical proponent!hf
Solar Guardian

User ID: 28046218
Malaysia
11/19/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guys, check out this brand new thread: Thread: Mayan Calendar is derived from Extraterrestrials
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

There are some critical info about black holes up there. Does anybody know why recently there have been significant increases in the flaring of our Galactic Center's black hole? 1dunno11dunno1
Isis One

United States
11/20/2012 12:02 AM

Report Abusive Post

Very much so,The Plasmasheres etc. are perfect examples of different charges separated into 'Sheaths' or 'Membranes'.

On another matter [link to www.cbsnews.com] The dangers of extended periods of non-activity and decreased SW.

It is from 2010.

Maybe instead of collapse, its more like it yielded, so not a negative state it just yielded out of brotherly love,

Isis One

United States
11/20/2012 12:05 AM

Report Abusive Post

Very plausible as they can pass large amounts of electricity through a photonic laser, don't believe it,its very true!
Note: not saying you don't believe Sis , others that can't fathom the electrical proponent!hf

Cool, I watched a really cool lecture on water too from a scientist at a university. He remembers being told, study anything you want except water, it'll ruin your career, that was in the 70's. Water was blackballed, lol

Here's the lecture

[link to www.youtube.com]

Last Edited by Isis One on 11/20/2012 12:07 AM

Isis One

United States
11/20/2012 12:10 AM

Report Abusive Post

There are some critical info about black holes up there. Does anybody know why recently there have been significant increases in the flaring of our Galactic Center's black hole? 1dunno11dunno1

SG, there is some good information (thunderbolts.info) out there where they make a good case for there not being any black holes, the electric universe, check it out,

Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
11/20/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
It just happens to be my favorite conspiracy, phantom planets, in the next dimension up, bleeding thru but also charging or being charged by our sun.

Things behind the Sun -

[link to www.youtube.com]
is That which shall be;
Isis One

United States
11/20/2012 12:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
Nick Drake, very cool, thanks for turning me on to his music, its really beautiful

Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
11/20/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nick Drake, very cool, thanks for turning me on to his music, its really beautiful

Haunting track,to me at leasthf
is That which shall be;
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3064678
Canada
11/20/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
First hour of c2c is talk about strange weather and solar flares. Just FYI, Whitley Strieber is the guest I think. Peace.

GLP