Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,403 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 585,930
Pageviews Today: 984,450Threads Today: 330Posts Today: 6,039
11:26 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)

MissionInvisible

User ID: 1800004
United States
11/28/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)
I don't know about you guys but my head is super fuzzy...ASRM? or whatever...lol

Maybe it was just that slug post I read.

Today is weird. >_>
 Quoting: Dark Star Frenzy

I am with you on that one, yesterday midday up until right now has been odd...really can't seem to stay grounded and centered at all...definitely some energetic shifts coming our way I believe!
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/28/2012 10:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
Tink Trink asked for a name for the thread. I have a question though, what happens to the thread when we hit solar max - anytime now and the minimum starts?

I know that sounds argumentative or a put down, but it was something that popped in when I read her post. Soon it will be very very quiet if the predictions of a Grand/Dalton maunder minimum come to true.
smile_kiss
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25154158
United States
11/28/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know about you guys but my head is super fuzzy...ASRM? or whatever...lol

Today is weird. >_>

I am with you on that one, yesterday midday up until right now has been odd...really can't seem to stay grounded and centered at all...definitely some energetic shifts coming our way I believe!
 Quoting: MissionInvisible

Oh I can agree on that! Yesterday I felt really bad, but to me I feel gradually getting higher/better since then, but all the same kinda zoned / dopey feeling lol

The weather is INSANE so that just further grounds our theory.

NO FEAR. One love. stoner

abduct
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28336413
United States
11/28/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think the title "Solar Watch" will keep us busy for sometime, maximum or minimum hf

And of course the universe has a direct impact on that, so the subjects of discussion infinite.
MissionInvisible

United States
11/28/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Today is weird. >_>

Oh I can agree on that! Yesterday I felt really bad, but to me I feel gradually getting higher/better since then, but all the same kinda zoned / dopey feeling lol

abduct

No fear here! Just a little anxiety...but that runs with my personality so its fairly common for me. I just wish I could lift the haze that seems to be around me. Its hard to focus or get anything done (and its not because I'm lazy!). I just struggle during some of these changes because it seems like we become so much more aware and thus WAYYY overstimulated at times...do you notice this feeling?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Today is weird. >_>

abduct

Surreal~ness has become a normal state of mind for me, however, virtual discussion and relationships here on line may contribute to that ???

Having face to face relationships have become harder for me, the real world around me seems a little out of focus, and people in my life, just no longer seem to hold my interest.

Just my own observation, and does not necessarily pertain to anyone else. I just know for my own good, I need to break this addiction sooner than later.
Tiny Trink

User ID: 26982514
United States
11/28/2012 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tink Trink asked for a name for the thread. I have a question though, what happens to the thread when we hit solar max - anytime now and the minimum starts?

I know that sounds argumentative or a put down, but it was something that popped in when I read her post. Soon it will be very very quiet if the predictions of a Grand/Dalton maunder minimum come to true.
smile_kiss
 Quoting: whiteangel

I think the title "Solar Watch" will keep us busy for sometime, maximum or minimum hf

And of course the universe has a direct impact on that, so the subjects of discussion infinite.
 Quoting: TS66

Oh goodness.

I was not referring to changing the title. I was asking for a name for the family. Like FOG on Gabes thread. If not, that is ok too.

Sorry for the confusion.

grouphug

Much Love,
Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

smile_kiss

Oh goodness.

I was not referring to changing the title. I was asking for a name for the family. Like FOG on Gabes thread. If not, that is ok too.

Sorry for the confusion.

grouphug

Much Love,
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

Oh I know Tink, I was responding to White Angels question, it's all good hf
Spittin'Cesium

User ID: 14589973
Netherlands
11/28/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

T X 2 .... I, too, thank you for posting this every morning!!
 Quoting: shenue

Awesome!

Thank you Tinkushugs

Check out what I just came across on C2 [link to sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov] <--- That is a incredible anomaly,I'm sure One of you may have already mentioned this in the prior pages(I've not yet read through them,shall do now).

But wow,awesome anomaly.
 Quoting: Spittin'Cesium

Um what is that!? oops2

Much Love,

Hello Sun Bro's and Fem'ssunhf

We gots a nice huge CME that is Geo-effective [link to stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov] : )

And Lasco C3 [link to sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov] She is ours baby!

I've only just come online after a a 24 Hour hiatus so I am not totally sure about anything in terms of our babies origination,but on H alpha I can see a Ejection from the North-East as well as One that appears faint but is coming from 1620 along with it's sparking [link to halpha.nso.edu] I will go and see if I can get you some SDO Coronal Movies so we can see this better.

OneLuv2.

Neat!
 Quoting: madajs

What the heck is that SC? Been in Cape Town for a week so much upcatching to do!
Hello all!
 Quoting: Elemental

I am not too sure my Sol Bro's and Fem's - I have a few possibilities but nothing concrete,with these things a actual answer is never forth-coming due to their fleeting appearance,all we can go by is sight alone as we cannot filter to analyze its' constituent make up(at least I don't think we can?)though I can try and correlate some other data to try and determine a possible candidate though,alas,the resulting answer tends to be 'Orbiting Detritus'.

: )

Back to readingsunhf

Edit:Just One more thing before I begin reading(again)we have 1618 as Beta-Gamma and 1620 as Beta-Gamma-Delta [link to www.solen.info] [link to www.solen.info] from Solen.

Also,recurrent Coronal Hole 546(the One that has appeared as a Chicken and Triangle among other guises in the past)is Dead-Center at Present and appears very 'Deep' meaning a much weaker Magnetic Field that surrounds that area,this in-turn means that the Solar Wind is able to escape at higher Velocities and we will in the coming Days get a decent blast of SW,that is if the Solar System behaves as it did oncewink

AR1620 Now Officially B-G-D!

New Active Region Officially Named AR1623!!
:162?:

Joint USAF/NOAA Solar Region Summary
SRS Number 333 Issued at 0030Z on 28 Nov 2012
Report compiled from data received at SWO on 27 Nov
I. Regions with Sunspots. Locations Valid at 27/2400Z
Nmbr Location Lo Area Z LL NN Mag Type
1618 N09W81 136 0170 Eao 12 10 Beta-Gamma-Delta
1620 S12W43 097 0260 Ekc 11 22 Beta-Gamma-Delta
1621 N16E37 017 0130 Cao 03 02 Beta
1623 N11E74 341 0170 Dso 02 02 Beta
IA. H-alpha Plages without Spots. Locations Valid at 27/2400Z Nov
Nmbr Location Lo
1622 S24E02 053
II. Regions Due to Return 28 Nov to 30 Nov
Nmbr Lat Lo
None
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

Latest HMI Intensitygram:

[link to jsoc.stanford.edu]
 Quoting: Hugh M Eye

Hello Hughsunhf

I thought I had noted up that Solen had 1620 chalked as BGD for around 24(ish)Hours - Do you know if Solen sometimes just take their own lead and assign obvious Polarities instead of waiting for their usual source to catch up(NOAA/SWPC)!?

I just had a quick look and they have 1621 as Beta-Gamma [link to www.solen.info] just about is.

Sorry to keep on waffling on but did you happen to notice the cool Solar Laser Streamer on Stereo Ahead [link to stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov] I sometimes wonder when I see these if it is possible some of them are as far out as the orbit of that whacky Iron Ball Mercury!?

laser

Last Edited by Spittin'Cesium on 11/28/2012 10:52 AM
The thing that hath been,
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:1
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/28/2012 10:53 AM

Report Abusive Post

Today is weird. >_>

abduct

Surreal~ness has become a normal state of mind for me, however, virtual discussion and relationships here on line may contribute to that ???

Having face to face relationships have become harder for me, the real world around me seems a little out of focus, and people in my life, just no longer seem to hold my interest.

Just my own observation, and does not necessarily pertain to anyone else. I just know for my own good, I need to break this addiction sooner than later.

Highlighted in bold and red....exactly!! Friends are out shopping and want to yack about things that as so meaningless that it even gets on my nerves to just read their texts. If I didn't have interests other than my old friends, it would almost be a symptom of depression but I have never felt this attuned to "real" life going on around me, whether it be solar, earth changes, geo-political or even the fall of America. There is so many important things really happening that I just don't want to hear about how '50 Shades of Grey' made them feel.....roflmbo
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Tiny Trink

User ID: 26982514
United States
11/28/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

smile_kiss

Oh goodness.

Sorry for the confusion.

grouphug

Much Love,

Oh I know Tink, I was responding to White Angels question, it's all good hf

Thanks TS!

hugs

Much Love,
Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
11/28/2012 10:57 AM

Report Abusive Post

smile_kiss

Oh goodness.

Sorry for the confusion.

grouphug

Much Love,

Oh I knew you were referring to FOG (love that), the other question just popped up for me. grouphug

FONz
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5263313
United States
11/28/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning all. Well a little late in the morning, I suppose. I've had a very 'trying' morning at home so I'm later getting here. Hope I've not missed anything important. Catch-up time. Hugs to everyone!
shenue

User ID: 5263313
United States
11/28/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning all. Well a little late in the morning, I suppose. I've had a very 'trying' morning at home so I'm later getting here. Hope I've not missed anything important. Catch-up time. Hugs to everyone!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5263313

That was me. Wasn't signed in. grrrrrr lol

Last Edited by shenue on 11/28/2012 11:05 AM
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
For me the internet has been a gift and a curse.

Any question I have, and I have soooo many, I just type up, an voila, it's there. From what to do with leftovers, what's making my dog itch, to why are we here ???

It also eliminates the need for upfront, in your face interaction.

I have always been outspoken, extroverted, active person. All that's left is the out spoken part wink

My world has become confined to this PC and all the "treasures" it holds, with occasional interruption from the world outside, and I believe the cause of my "fog". I may be more aware, even sometimes more accepted for ideas that I have that I would not dare share with anyone around me, but in the end, I believe you compromise your humanity.

So not such a good thing, at least for me .... we'll see where this epiphany will take me, as I dread leaving my house to take my mother to the Dr.

I think the sunshine may do me some good, it always brings clarity hf

Have an awesome day guys.
Gabriel

User ID: 16508759
United States
11/28/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
For me the internet has been a gift and a curse.

Any question I have, and I have soooo many, I just type up, an voila, it's there. From what to do with leftovers, what's making my dog itch, to why are we here ???

It also eliminates the need for upfront, in your face interaction.

I have always been outspoken, extroverted, active person. All that's left is the out spoken part wink

My world has become confined to this PC and all the "treasures" it holds, with occasional interruption from the world outside, and I believe the cause of my "fog". I may be more aware, even sometimes more accepted for ideas that I have that I would not dare share with anyone around me, but in the end, I believe you compromise your humanity.

So not such a good thing, at least for me .... we'll see where this epiphany will take me, as I dread leaving my house to take my mother to the Dr.

I think the sunshine may do me some good, it always brings clarity hf

Have an awesome day guys.

damn TS...... take care of yourself... do what you need to do to clear your mind. Outside, air and sun and trees will do you a world of good. You will find more important and powerful answers talking to the trees and animals(goats lol) then you will on the internet... God speed TS
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
11/28/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well if some one finds some evidence of our solar system rotating in into one of these pockets, "cloudlets" as LaViolette refers to them, please pass that info along. As of now, I haven't read of any scientist, including LaViolette that is tangibly aware of one, nor has detected one, other than the local cloud we have been basked in for several tens of thousands of years.

I guess that was my question from the start.

Again, the article I posted was a good read wink

You make me work hard sometimes 66,lol,here is a presentation from everyones' favorite rimshot NASA that I watched a few Weeks back,it is mainly a discussion about the Local Cloud/G-Cloud/IBEX Ribbon/Chemical make-up and the role of Cosmic Rays in this Local Galactic Mystery Soup of remnant we live within - If you are short on time you can jump to around 13:25 and play it on from there,I found this panel from IBEX to be really quite concise and straight forward,more-so that the usual super patronizing Children of NAZI's on Prozac -

[link to www.youtube.com]
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
11/28/2012 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ryan Maue&#8207;@RyanMaue

Mt. Shasta will get a ton of snow during the successive waves of onshore flow into NorCal, maps shows all new snow. [link to twitter.com]
 Quoting: Luisport

That's a lot of weight on an already stressed fault system
 Quoting: Isis One

Yes i agree we have multiple dangers here... with a 963 mb low!!!

glp uncle
 Quoting: #Geomagnetic_Storm#

Yes,some may say this

tornfu

will be due to

obamaswap But most,I'm sure will just be more like

gotsome

As they always are.

Rice and Peas.

Last Edited by Spittin'Cesium on 11/28/2012 12:57 PM
is That which shall be;
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
11/28/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

smile_kiss

Oh goodness.

Sorry for the confusion.

grouphug

Much Love,

Oh,like that!

I wondered how you meant : )

Personally,I have tended to term our Tribe in here as GASA(after NASA,obviously)

It's not very insightful,but it is what we are,Glp's NASA.
is That which shall be;
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
No fear here! Just a little anxiety...but that runs with my personality so its fairly common for me. I just wish I could lift the haze that seems to be around me. Its hard to focus or get anything done (and its not because I'm lazy!). I just struggle during some of these changes because it seems like we become so much more aware and thus WAYYY overstimulated at times...do you notice this feeling?

Seems like both of you described the same thing, in a different perspective lol.

I experience the anxiety, hardship of maintaining relationships that offer nothing of meaning to you, feeling zoned out, etc..

I have always been a pretty big gamer and yes the PC can have an effect on you to make you feel disconnected, but in recent years its become much worse, increasingly so the past 72 hours. (And I am off the PC much more now then I was then.)

I do go outside a lot, meditate and try to bring upon myself new revelations, philosophize and conceptualize...I eat right, no Mal-nutrition and I exercise.

Time goes faster it seems now. I am aware of things more often. Overstimulated? Kind of...I have been feeling very similar effects to that of MDMA...weird, but nice.

Then again, maybe TS is right. Too much of this stuff maybe. Could be subconsciously providing ourselves the medium for a self-fulfilled prophecy. Kind of like thinking your sugar pills are narcotics and you feel the effects. They call that schizophrenia you know. Delusions. jerkit
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oops wasn't logged in. ^^^^
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
11/28/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5263313

That was me. Wasn't signed in. grrrrrr lol
 Quoting: shenue

Yes,but -
wysoser

Afterall -
twinkies

Last Edited by Spittin'Cesium on 11/28/2012 02:07 PM
is That which shall be;
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28647720
Portugal
11/28/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

After lull, next wave of energy into CA/OR border coast will have winds > hurr force just above surface layer Thur [link to twitter.com]
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
11/28/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

After lull, next wave of energy into CA/OR border coast will have winds > hurr force just above surface layer Thur [link to twitter.com]

Hmmm?

Anyone know the TEC in that region - Is it Low?

Last Edited by Spittin'Cesium on 11/28/2012 02:10 PM
is That which shall be;
muse_1111

User ID: 26558348
United States
11/28/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Seems like both of you described the same thing, in a different perspective lol.

I experience the anxiety, hardship of maintaining relationships that offer nothing of meaning to you, feeling zoned out, etc..

I have always been a pretty big gamer and yes the PC can have an effect on you to make you feel disconnected, but in recent years its become much worse, increasingly so the past 72 hours. (And I am off the PC much more now then I was then.)

I do go outside a lot, meditate and try to bring upon myself new revelations, philosophize and conceptualize...I eat right, no Mal-nutrition and I exercise.

Time goes faster it seems now. I am aware of things more often. Overstimulated? Kind of...I have been feeling very similar effects to that of MDMA...weird, but nice.

Then again, maybe TS is right. Too much of this stuff maybe. Could be subconsciously providing ourselves the medium for a self-fulfilled prophecy. Kind of like thinking your sugar pills are narcotics and you feel the effects. They call that schizophrenia you know. Delusions. jerkit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25154158

I agree. I find it hard to do the daily mundane tasks that seem to mean nothing in the big picture. I have deadlines by February on my job. In the past, I would have everything done, and be ahead of schedule by 3-4 weeks. Now I feel like "so what, it won't even matter". It's like I have to force myself to do these things when I really feel I should be spending that time researching or looking at the events going on around me.

I talk to my husband about everything. I give him solar and environmental updates daily, whether he wants them or not. But like you all said before, I have lost interest in most of my friends' activities. I have no desire to go shopping, and I can't help but wonder why all these people hurrying out on Black Friday are just wasting their time and money on things they don't need. Seems to me most people would rather buy the latest iPhone gadget than be prepared and stock up for 2-3 weeks of food/water. I don't really want to be anywhere near those people when SHTF.

I am glad to have the people and input on this thread. It's one of the few tools I use daily to stay informed and centered.
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
11/28/2012 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oops wasn't logged in. ^^^^

No worries,you are always in anyhoo'.

glpspace
is That which shall be;
MissionInvisible

United States
11/28/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25154158

I agree. I find it hard to do the daily mundane tasks that seem to mean nothing in the big picture. I have deadlines by February on my job. In the past, I would have everything done, and be ahead of schedule by 3-4 weeks. Now I feel like "so what, it won't even matter". It's like I have to force myself to do these things when I really feel I should be spending that time researching or looking at the events going on around me.

I talk to my husband about everything. I give him solar and environmental updates daily, whether he wants them or not. But like you all said before, I have lost interest in most of my friends' activities. I have no desire to go shopping, and I can't help but wonder why all these people hurrying out on Black Friday are just wasting their time and money on things they don't need. Seems to me most people would rather buy the latest iPhone gadget than be prepared and stock up for 2-3 weeks of food/water. I don't really want to be anywhere near those people when SHTF.

I am glad to have the people and input on this thread. It's one of the few tools I use daily to stay informed and centered.
 Quoting: muse_1111

Its so nice to come on GLP and see others experiencing the same thing...it started last year and every day I've thought the big change would come as things seem to be picking up...its hard to feel like you exist in a completely different reality than everyone else. The hustle and bustle of the holiday season just seems like a joke to me now...making it hard to care about the things I used to care about.

The crowds, the parties, all just seem kind of superficial. I LOVE talking to others and really enjoy meeting new people, but the conversations recently just seem forced and half of the time I feel zoned out because I truly don't care about what we are talking about...luckily I have one or two friends I can talk to about these changes and deep-seeded feelings, but most of the time we just find them online it seems like!

This thread is awesome because if I come here and say I feel wacked-out or off center because of some earth energy, people don't laugh, they are usually experiencing a similar problem!

Much love to everyone on this thread!
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/28/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hmmm?

The mb is coming in at 970,crazy strong
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28647720
Portugal
11/28/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hmmm?

Quoting: shadasonic

there are low areas in the coast?
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/28/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hmmm?

Quoting: shadasonic

there are low areas in the coast?

I'm out in the field so I can't check on anything was just told this morning by a coworker that was the number to be expected?
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan

GLP