Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,106 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 318,068
Pageviews Today: 517,235Threads Today: 145Posts Today: 2,585
05:35 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28677665
United Kingdom
11/28/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)
Does anyone have any explanation as to the amount of solar fillaments that are comming out or off the sun?

If you look at it logically then this can only be the signs of the sun expanding? Like peeling layers off a fruit.
I know how solar fillaments work it's just the amount that are around the sun seems to suggest something bizzare.
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/28/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone have any explanation as to the amount of solar fillaments that are comming out or off the sun?

If you look at it logically then this can only be the signs of the sun expanding? Like peeling layers off a fruit.
I know how solar fillaments work it's just the amount that are around the sun seems to suggest something bizzare.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28677665

Very good thought,theres not alot about filaments being this dominant during previous SMs,seems something different about this cycle.
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/28/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Earth Crust Displacement

bump
 Quoting: ItsMaKa2

But there is no alignment of the planets during this time. The only alignment we have is the sunrise on 12/21/2012. That's when the sun will appear to rise right dead center with the galactic core.
 Quoting: Éireann

Looks like the sun is growing to me: throwing off mass, as it wants to.

The sun is definitely hotter on the skin no question about that! This also ties into the magnetosphere and what they are spraying in the sky (if you dont belive they are trying to block out solar radiation, do your resarch and you will see).

Either way something is happening to our SOL and you cannot dispute the fact.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/28/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ohh and btw I didnt throw the 2012 movie in there....It seems G:L-P added that in there just to show im a lunatic ;).
NiNzrez  (OP)

User ID: 28232082
United States
11/28/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks to all you guys who have done such an excellent job of tracking and posting the amazing solar festivities here day after day. I am in awe of the talent and generosity shown here daily. Nin you are to be especially recognized for creating such a unique and inspiring thread where all are welcome, truly an egalitarian platform. You have created this cool, informal, think tank so to speak where each person's contribution is appreciated. It is exciting and comforting to come here everyday and tune into the greatest show from earth. Thanks so much Nin and all, Love, Isis One!
 Quoting: Isis One

im so thankful to be here sharing all these amazing events and discoveries with each one of you
we are one
hf
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
11/28/2012 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks to all you guys who have done such an excellent job of tracking and posting the amazing solar festivities here day after day. I am in awe of the talent and generosity shown here daily. Nin you are to be especially recognized for creating such a unique and inspiring thread where all are welcome, truly an egalitarian platform. You have created this cool, informal, think tank so to speak where each person's contribution is appreciated. It is exciting and comforting to come here everyday and tune into the greatest show from earth. Thanks so much Nin and all, Love, Isis One!

im so thankful to be here sharing all these amazing events and discoveries with each one of you
we are one
hf
 Quoting: NiNzrez

Me too! Thank you to each and every one that posts and lurks here!!!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27755209
United States
11/28/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

we are one
hf

NiN,
Do you still Plan on keeping up with Solar activity, or have you decided to focus more on the Mayan Calendar. Where are your thoughts?
StilettoXXX

User ID: 27906611
United States
11/28/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look how big these regions are growing!

Joint USAF/NOAA Solar Region Summary
SRS Number 334 Issued at 0030Z on 29 Nov 2012
Report compiled from data received at SWO on 28 Nov
I. Regions with Sunspots. Locations Valid at 28/2400Z
Nmbr Location Lo Area Z LL NN Mag Type
1620 S12W57 097 0420 Ekc 12 20 Beta-Gamma-Delta
1621 N15E25 016 0100 Cso 03 01 Beta
1623 N09E60 340 0360 Eko 11 03 Beta
1624 N20E08 033 0010 Bxo 02 02 Beta
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

Latest HMI Intensitygram:

[link to jsoc.stanford.edu]

AR1623>
:11/28-1623:
 Quoting: Hugh M Eye

Great pics, and backup work job!

Looking through the last several hundred pages Hugh, it seems like you and a couple others do a lot of work here. I noticed that NiNzrez has a site that she advertizes here!

Is NiNzrez a moderator?

we are one
hf

we are one
hf

NiN,
Do you still Plan on keeping up with Solar activity, or have you decided to focus more on the Mayan Calendar. Where are your thoughts?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27755209

This sounds interesting!
Get ready..get ready...Here We Go!
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
11/29/2012 12:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
Tink, top of my head slightly right of center is tender again, it must the gamma ray bursts as kp hasn't been an issue. We've had a couple grb's pile up past few days. How's your head?
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
NiNzrez  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28677665

These gaseous filaments form at mid-latitudes at the beginning of a solar cycle. As it progresses they drift polewards, and when they reach 76 degrees latitude, a solar maximum has arrived. Soon afterwards the prominences disappear, only to form again during the next cycle.
[link to nextgrandminimum.wordpress.com]

here is a nice combination of images showing the progression of the sun durring solarcycle 23
[link to apod.nasa.gov]

and on this link you can see a small movie of the progression [link to www.giss.nasa.gov]

here we can the the (then) sun just before solarmax of cycle 23, and the (now) part shows it durring the solar minimum

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
c o s m o g e n e s i s
User ID: 27409326
Portugal
11/29/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

we are one
hf

Me too! Thank you to each and every one that posts and lurks here!!!

hf
 Quoting: MamaHasAwakened

hf
NiNzrez  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

we are one
hf

NiN,

my focus of the sun came from my studies in the mayan culture as well as other ancient cultures
this is what brought me into solar studies
so for me, they are both one in the same :)
c o s m o g e n e s i s
User ID: 27409326
Portugal
11/29/2012 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

we are one
hf

NiN,

my focus of the sun came from my studies in the mayan culture as well as other ancient cultures
this is what brought me into solar studies
so for me, they are both one in the same :)

And u r V right NiN ...

smile_hear
NiNzrez  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]

Last Edited by NiNzrez on 11/29/2012 02:32 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28695279
Russia
11/29/2012 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28631892

6 hour plot

Quoting: RTS REDUX

24 hours=41 full sine waves=> period 35 min
with the same amplitudes
with
wtf
NiNzrez  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

6 hour plot

with the same amplitudes
with
wtf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28695279

well something sure is up with that
looks like it started a few hours into the 28th
and has continued through the day

we have a few spikes on the low energy electrons and protons as well

i noticed some of you dont have these, so here is the ACE main list for all graphs

Last Edited by NiNzrez on 11/29/2012 02:42 AM
Isis One

United States
11/29/2012 02:42 AM

Report Abusive Post

6 hour plot

with the same amplitudes
with
wtf

Well, IF its not a glitch, what do you think it is? a star's emission penetrating our atmosphere?

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
#Geomagnetic_Storm#

User ID: 1426914
United States
11/29/2012 02:43 AM

Report Abusive Post

6 hour plot

with the same amplitudes
with
wtf

Well, IF its not a glitch, what do you think it is? a star's emission penetrating our atmosphere?

Too many glitches lately. No?
Geoshill

Link to my Gaming Channel….
[link to m.youtube.com (secure)]
NiNzrez  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

6 hour plot

with the same amplitudes
with
wtf

IF its not a malfunction, then "Fluffy" is my guess
we have been seeing the front of it for a while now
but i have been waiting for a more dence main section to arrive
NiNzrez  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

6 hour plot

with the same amplitudes
with
wtf

Too many glitches lately. No?
 Quoting: #Geomagnetic_Storm#

i agree haha
the thing with ACE is it is way past its "use by" date, so to say
everyday we have ANY data from it is a blessing
but because of this, it is so hard to tell is we are seeing a malfunction
but, on the other hand, all the other sensors appear to be working well
Isis One

United States
11/29/2012 02:50 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hey Nin, you're up late? Full moon got ya? I'm wide eyed and bushytailed here in Pa.--its 2:49am, gotta work at 9:30 tomorrow, should be fun..

NiNzrez  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Nin, you're up late? Full moon got ya? I'm wide eyed and bushytailed here in Pa.--its 2:49am, gotta work at 9:30 tomorrow, should be fun..

yup haha always does
i was out looking at Jupiter next to the full moon
it's soooo pretty tonight :)
im up at 7am here haha wth are we doing still up?!?!

i just ran through all the ACE graphs, and there appears to be a deviation occure on all sensor graphs at around the same time
you can see it when you look on the 3 day graphs, cause it started just a few hours into the 28th
Isis One

United States
11/29/2012 03:02 AM

Report Abusive Post

yup haha always does

i just ran through all the ACE graphs, and there appears to be a deviation occure on all sensor graphs at around the same time
you can see it when you look on the 3 day graphs, cause it started just a few hours into the 28th

I'd have to go back and see what was going on about 05:00 UTC on the 28th.

Isis One

United States
11/29/2012 03:09 AM

Report Abusive Post

yup haha always does

I'd have to go back and see what was going on about 05:00 UTC on the 28th.

Maybe it was this M flare, Dr. Strong thought it was "unusual" highly impulsive with a lot of dense matter, go to 1:40 in

Isis One

United States
11/29/2012 03:12 AM

Report Abusive Post
Here's a nice pic of your moon and Jupiter from spaceweather's home page

[link to www.spaceweather.com]

Isis One

United States
11/29/2012 03:13 AM

Report Abusive Post
Kay, I'm gonna try and hit the hay! Nite all

#Geomagnetic_Storm#

User ID: 1426914
United States
11/29/2012 03:13 AM

Report Abusive Post
Here's a nice pic of your moon and Jupiter from spaceweather's home page

[link to www.spaceweather.com]

Nibiru!!!!!!!!!! Haha just kidding. Thanks for sharing.
Geoshill

Link to my Gaming Channel….
[link to m.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28695279
Russia
11/29/2012 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

6 hour plot

with the same amplitudes
with
wtf

So far, no ideas
Isis One

United States
11/29/2012 03:28 AM

Report Abusive Post

Had to check this one before signing off, WOW, Lot to take in there, I see how your Mayan and Solar connections come together though(sun's in a sign, not a constellation, cool) damn those Mayans were smart. This was an excellent easy to understand (eventually) tutorial on the sun's movement through space, its a little confusing though when they keep switching the apex's direction, sometimes they show sun left, sometimes, right.

Tiny Trink

User ID: 26982514
United States
11/29/2012 07:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

Stay Safe and Balanced.

Shine Brightly.

Much Love,

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.

GLP