Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,072 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 523,589
Pageviews Today: 900,878Threads Today: 393Posts Today: 6,206
11:24 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)

littlemiracles

User ID: 28283064
United States
12/05/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)
Thanks for the info!
madajs

User ID: 24791599
Canada
12/05/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
**Solar** pole reversal update:

[link to s16.postimage.org]

Two snapshots, the first being the state of the poles two months ago, the second being the latest update, yesterday. You can clearly see the progress of the pole reversal.

The south pole's equatorward latitudes have weakened from around +25 uT in fall 2011 to around 0 uT this fall.

The north pole's polemost latitudes have weakened from -35 uT to 0 uT during the same period. We can also see that the equatorward latitudes of the north pole have strengthened greatly since last year, after having capped out at +10 uT the last two springs, readings have already matched that high and we are still months away from spring, when the readings will max out!

All in all very promising signs from both poles that this jammed reversal is beginning to figure itself out.

(source of graphs, data [link to www.leif.org] [link to wso.stanford.edu] )

Last Edited by madajs on 12/05/2012 03:05 PM
And always, he fought the temptation to choose a clear, safe course, warning: "That path leads ever down into stagnation."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28336413
United States
12/05/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
**Solar** pole reversal update:

[link to s16.postimage.org]

Two snapshots, the first being the state of the poles two months ago, the second being the latest update, yesterday. You can clearly see the progress of the pole reversal.

The south pole's equatorward latitudes have weakened from around +25 uT in Fall 2011 to around 0 uT this Fall.

The north pole's polemost latitudes have weakened from -35 uT to 0 uT during the same period. We can also see that the equatorward latitudes of the north pole have strengthened greatly since last year, after having capped out at +10 uT the last two springs, readings have already matched that high and we are still months away from spring, when the readings will max out!

All in all very promising signs from both poles that this jammed reversal is beginning to figure itself out.

(source of graphs, data [link to www.leif.org] [link to wso.stanford.edu] )
 Quoting: madajs

Interesting .... I've never seen that graphic before Madajs, thank you hf
madajs

User ID: 24791599
Canada
12/05/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi TS :)

PS. I don't think this has been posted yet, there is a new CME that is on course for a direct hit on Earth [link to iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080]

Last Edited by madajs on 12/05/2012 03:53 PM
And always, he fought the temptation to choose a clear, safe course, warning: "That path leads ever down into stagnation."
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/05/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

PS. I don't think this has been posted yet, there is a new CME that is on course for a direct hit on Earth [link to iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080]

yes it is .... hmmm wonder what that's from ???
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/05/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: TS66

Maybe the C1.7 from 00:48 this morning

[link to www.lmsal.com]

[link to sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov]

nothing on Cactus for it yet ...
MissionInvisible

User ID: 1800004
United States
12/05/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Weeeiiirrddd energy coming in this afternoon, I'm going to have to run back through the thread and see if its related to anything. ALmost feel waves of vertigo/like being on a boat. Had ear ringing since about mid afternoon! Hope everyone else is feeling okay, just wanted to check in with some of the solar sensitives on here!
Serendipitous

User ID: 17919960
United States
12/05/2012 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Weeeiiirrddd energy coming in this afternoon, I'm going to have to run back through the thread and see if its related to anything. ALmost feel waves of vertigo/like being on a boat. Had ear ringing since about mid afternoon! Hope everyone else is feeling okay, just wanted to check in with some of the solar sensitives on here!
 Quoting: MissionInvisible

I had to call out sick today. I don't do that when I have a tummy ache..very light-headed and no energy at all. Very unusual and strange feeling. I have to think something is affecting us.
"May your electricity go out a second before the shit hits the fan." -Conspiracy Theorist's Blessing
MissionInvisible

User ID: 1800004
United States
12/05/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

I had to call out sick today. I don't do that when I have a tummy ache..very light-headed and no energy at all. Very unusual and strange feeling. I have to think something is affecting us.
 Quoting: Serendipitous

Yea its the weird light-headed feeling that really caught me off guard, I've passed out some in the past (weird blood pressure issues, but they are completely resolved now physically)...this was a different lightheaded feeling, almost like when your stomach drops on an elevator or maybe rollercoaster, just definitely different.
joinca

User ID: 23928361
United States
12/05/2012 05:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
Earth's Radiation Belts Surprisingly Dynamic, New Probes Find
Two new NASA probes that are flying through the belts of radiation surrounding Earth have found that these regions change more rapidly than previously thought.
The Van Allen Probes — a pair of twin spacecraft formerly known as the Radiation Belt Storm Probes — launched Aug. 30, and turned on their instruments two days later. Since then, the spacecraft have returned unprecedented measurements of the zones of charged particles, called the Van Allen radiation belts, around our planet. In these zones,trillions of high-energy particles released by the sun are trapped by Earth's magnetic field.
The full article is here: [link to www.space.com]
cool2
"The government will one day be corrupt and full of liars, and the people will flock to the one that tells the truth." - “Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.” - "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - "A Country with no Border, is not a country" -- Thomas Jefferson

We MUST NEVER forget what Kamala Harris did to Justice Kavanaugh & his family!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/05/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe the C1.7 from 00:48 this morning

[link to www.lmsal.com]

[link to sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov]

nothing on Cactus for it yet ...

Cactus just updated, looks like a HALO III this morning wink

[link to www.sidc.oma.be]
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
12/05/2012 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Have had it all day, weird thing is every day lately seems to have a different feel to it(energy wise). On the third I had a great energy meridian day,yesterday horrible energy vibe with dizziness and heart palps all day. Today has been more wave like,but with different frequencies,if that makes sense! Nice to have you on here MI on a more regular basis.
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Dapurps

User ID: 26604792
Canada
12/05/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

The last 2 days have been identical to this for me. Never thought these things could be sun related but it seems so.
"What you perceive to be becomes your reality."

:ftwpanda:

dapurps
MissionInvisible

User ID: 27358843
United States
12/05/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Have had it all day, weird thing is every day lately seems to have a different feel to it(energy wise). On the third I had a great energy meridian day,yesterday horrible energy vibe with dizziness and heart palps all day. Today has been more wave like,but with different frequencies,if that makes sense! Nice to have you on here MI on a more regular basis.
 Quoting: shadasonic

At least we can know we aren't alone! I'm glad I'm making more time recently, I was away for a while and I was missing my GLP fix! The frequencies are shifting on a daily/hourly basis now it seems like. Once we get stabilized to a new energy, another one comes right in! I think it will be this rollercoaster of shift...try to normalize...then shift more for quite a while. It appears the more sensitive you are to these things, the deeper you will feel it on a cellular/DNA level. Grounding and centering are super important in these times!
#Geomagnetic_Storm#

User ID: 29166715
United States
12/05/2012 07:22 PM

Report Abusive Post

rockon
Geoshill

Link to my Gaming Channel….
[link to m.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29073453
United States
12/05/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

COULD BE OLD AGE SETTING IN

opps caps sorry

maybe you need more bran
MissionInvisible

United States
12/05/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

COULD BE OLD AGE SETTING IN

opps caps sorry

maybe you need more bran
 Quoting: SeaPunk

lol sure hope not...I'm only 26!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29073453
United States
12/05/2012 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
really ouch oh sorry my bad... thought you were like 45
MissionInvisible

United States
12/05/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

lol its okay, I am an old soul :)
shadasonic

United States
12/05/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

You must be getting all the rude energy
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
miabelieves

User ID: 1468143
United States
12/05/2012 08:55 PM

Report Abusive Post

You must be getting all the rude energy

OHH, I am so glad someone said it :)

Okay, anyone got any info on what this is

Thread: 3 suns or planets in the sky? San Diego California (Page 5)

sorry probably should of sent ya'll to 1st page with the bucket images.
Hold on to your undies, it's gonna be a hell of a ride
pink cat

User ID: 28454161
United States
12/05/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thread: Anyone else feel another wave start today?
🦋
MissionInvisible

United States
12/05/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thread: Anyone else feel another wave start today?
 Quoting: pink cat

I saw that one! It seems like a few people really did feel it!
shadasonic

United States
12/05/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to halpha.nso.edu]

Looks like we have a prominence liftoff in the southwest,sorry if this has been posted,don't have alot of time tonight.peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2230505
United States
12/05/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

rockon
 Quoting: #Geomagnetic_Storm#

O.O
Kii of Earth

User ID: 25707239
United States
12/05/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Pink and MI!

MI, you wouldn't happen to be from the Pacific Northwest would you?

'grounding and centering'... :-)
Kii on Earth
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/05/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to halpha.nso.edu]

Looks like we have a prominence liftoff in the southwest,sorry if this has been posted,don't have alot of time tonight.peace

A big one at that ....

[link to helioviewer.org]

We'll have to see just how much ejecta made it off the old girl.

SOHO's not updating as usual ....

Check in in the AM ....

Good night all get good rest hf
MissionInvisible

United States
12/05/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Pink and MI!

MI, you wouldn't happen to be from the Pacific Northwest would you?

'grounding and centering'... :-)
 Quoting: Kii of Earth

lol nope...from the South :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26579616
United States
12/05/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
SDO's 1600 angstrom channel is showing anomalies that look nearly identical to those seen on the Stereo EIT 195 images that have previously been under debate of their origin. I haven't checked how many frames these exist in, though from the current image to the three prior all had them in the images. How could two different telescopes with completely different optics at far different wavelengths just happen to have the same shapes if it's an artifact? I have never seen compression artifacts on SDO's images, other than for a single frame with clear data corruption and missing segments of the image.. the first link had the brightness increased to make it slightly easier to see what I'm talking about-

[link to www.flickr.com]

[link to www.flickr.com]

[link to www.flickr.com]

[link to www.flickr.com]
shadasonic

United States
12/05/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
SDO's 1600 angstrom channel is showing anomalies that look nearly identical to those seen on the Stereo EIT 195 images that have previously been under debate of their origin. I haven't checked how many frames these exist in, though from the current image to the three prior all had them in the images. How could two different telescopes with completely different optics at far different wavelengths just happen to have the same shapes if it's an artifact? I have never seen compression artifacts on SDO's images, other than for a single frame with clear data corruption and missing segments of the image.. the first link had the brightness increased to make it slightly easier to see what I'm talking about-

[link to www.flickr.com]

[link to www.flickr.com]

[link to www.flickr.com]

[link to www.flickr.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26579616

Very good point. The artifact explanation although sound has never sat right with me, good observation

GLP