Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,053 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 715,814
Pageviews Today: 1,259,082Threads Today: 537Posts Today: 9,095
02:52 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)

Spittin'Cesium

User ID: 14589973
Netherlands
12/07/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)
66sunhf

Hope you are good me Lavly : )
 Quoting: Spittin'Cesium

Very good Cesium Thank you .... checking in and out. Hope all is well with you hf

hi Nin
 Quoting: TS66

Ok Thank You : )

I'm in and out also - Playing in a few Playgrounds in Glp Tonight.
The thing that hath been,
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28336413
United States
12/07/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
66sunhf

Very good Cesium Thank you .... checking in and out. Hope all is well with you hf

hi Nin

Are you really ... anything interesting ???

I'm off to watch "Countdown to the Apocalypse" hiding (History Channel)

Supposedly some new info on Cayce, Nostradamus, etc etc .... we'll see, hopefully I can stay awake for the whole thing wink

Good night all, get good rest hf
Spittin'Cesium

User ID: 14589973
Netherlands
12/07/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
66sunhf

hi Nin

Are you really ... anything interesting ???

Not interesting per-se - More just having a chuckle,being random on the random threads of randomers and playing with smilies.

: )

I think 'Meet me at the Potato' is pinned,lol.

Last Edited by Spittin'Cesium on 12/07/2012 09:58 PM
The thing that hath been,
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:1
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
12/07/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov]

there are so many screwy anomalies on this I don't know where to begin. There are comets Blowing up(or releasing energy then vanishing). Flashes, giant energy bursts,gaps of info. and two sundivers that disappear then reappear hours later. These gifs are messed up. Look at the constant comet by the date, right above it,just hanging out

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 12/08/2012 12:02 AM
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Hugh M Eye

User ID: 24287942
United States
12/08/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]

At 1:02:00 Flares are reclassified.
 Quoting: Isis7

Thanks for posting this Isis7! Nice summary of the SDO mission so far. More on the AGU presentation of Comet Lovejoy data:

[link to www.spacedaily.com]
Dapurps

User ID: 26604792
Canada
12/08/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Strange Storm Shaped by Gravity Wave
Undular bores are a type of gravity wave, one in which gravity is the force that pulls the wave down. Coleman likens the cloud waves to those created when a boat moves across the water.
"When a boat goes tearing across a lake, water in front of the boat is pushed upward," he explained. "Gravity pulls the water back down again and this sets up a wave."
The full story is here: [link to www.livescience.com]

goodnews
 Quoting: joinca

this is from 2007 you know that right?

Quoting: SeaPunk

Wow that was awesome. Surprised i haven't seen that before.
 Quoting: Dapurps

If you haven't already heard of this I think you'll find it of interest - Potato Earth [link to i.dailymail.co.uk] [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

: )

Thanks for the post. Never seen this before and its interesting as hell +1 cheers
"What you perceive to be becomes your reality."

:ftwpanda:

dapurps
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
12/08/2012 12:31 AM

Report Abusive Post
I don't wanna rant on here and be off-topic, but I greatly respect all u guys and value your feedback so I'll make it brief.

Maybe the depression is a side effect from feeling a 'disconnection' from the world lately. Anxiety has been very high lately, can't even bring myself to walk in a store or hang out with people. Can't even get on here sometimes, the exposure is overwhelming. I'm between jobs and cannot afford psych treatment. Things just seem to be spiraling out of control lately and I don't know what to do anymore.

That's all, starting to tear up a bit here. If you have advice or moral support, feel free to inbox me :)

apologies to anybody offended for getting off the solar track there.
 Quoting: mtn_mang

Hi Mtn, there should be some agencies in your area that offer free or close to free services. Some colleges and unversities have community mental health centers that train their students and offer free counseling to the community. Catholic and/or Jewish Family Services may also be a resource. Also call Salvation Army, see if anyone is running any groups. Even if any of these places aren't offering services, they may well know who is.
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Hugh M Eye

User ID: 24287942
United States
12/08/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't look now, but TOUTATIS is almost here!
ahhh

Toutatis is in a chaotic 4-year orbit that’s currently governed by a 1:4 resonance with Earth and a 3:1 resonance with Jupiter. But the asteroid is tweaked this way and that by its close Earth passes. We’re safe from it for at least the next six centuries, and in the long run, it’s much more likely to be ejected from the solar system than to hit us.

And no, it won't fall on our heads this month as part of the Mayan calendar end-of-the-world fuss, as some lost souls have been claiming on the internet.

Finder charts and more at:

[link to www.skyandtelescope.com]
Isis One

United States
12/08/2012 01:00 AM

Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]

At 1:02:00 Flares are reclassified.
 Quoting: Isis7

That guys whole talk was interessting, thanks sis

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
Isis One

United States
12/08/2012 01:07 AM

Report Abusive Post
[link to sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov]

there are so many screwy anomalies on this I don't know where to begin. There are comets Blowing up(or releasing energy then vanishing). Flashes, giant energy bursts,gaps of info. and two sundivers that disappear then reappear hours later. These gifs are messed up. Look at the constant comet by the date, right above it,just hanging out
 Quoting: shadasonic

I'm glad you said that, I've been seeing this vid a lot over past couple days and all the stuff going on is overwhelming!!!! Literally, I can't even think about anymore, lol

Tiny Trink

User ID: 28990460
United States
12/08/2012 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

Stay Safe and Balanced

Shine Brightly

Much Love,

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Tiny Trink

United States
12/08/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is very well put together. Everyone should read through this and draw their own conclusions.

Thread: MEGA Earthquakes, Magnetic field anomalies, Earth Booms and Auroras NOT RANDOM! Proof there is an outside force affecting the Earth!

Much Love,

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25154158
United States
12/08/2012 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks TT. Still watching even if I'm not posting.

hf
Tiny Trink

United States
12/08/2012 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks TT. Still watching even if I'm not posting.

hf
 Quoting: Dark Star Evolution

Your very welcome!

Thank you for letting us know you are still watching.

However, you should be posting more. Your insight is valuable.

hugs

Much Love,

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1487375
United Kingdom
12/08/2012 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Strange Storm Shaped by Gravity Wave
Undular bores are a type of gravity wave, one in which gravity is the force that pulls the wave down. Coleman likens the cloud waves to those created when a boat moves across the water.
"When a boat goes tearing across a lake, water in front of the boat is pushed upward," he explained. "Gravity pulls the water back down again and this sets up a wave."
The full story is here: [link to www.livescience.com]
?

[youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]

Quoting: Dapurps

very interesting video,infact its amazing

most of the clouds tho(chem trails) are man made not natural
shenue

User ID: 5263313
United States
12/08/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning everybody.
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
shenue

United States
12/08/2012 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

Stay Safe and Balanced

Shine Brightly

Much Love,

Quoting: Tiny Trink

T x 2 .... I still watch them everyday also and so much appreciate your effort to bring this to us each day! TY x 2 ;-)
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
Tiny Trink

United States
12/08/2012 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

Stay Safe and Balanced

Shine Brightly

Much Love,

T x 2 .... I still watch them everyday also and so much appreciate your effort to bring this to us each day! TY x 2 ;-)
 Quoting: shenue

Thanks Shenue! hugs

It is my pleasure to do this everyday for you and everyone!

My little contribution to the community.

grouphug

Much Love,

shenue

United States
12/08/2012 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is very well put together. Everyone should read through this and draw their own conclusions.

Thread: MEGA Earthquakes, Magnetic field anomalies, Earth Booms and Auroras NOT RANDOM! Proof there is an outside force affecting the Earth!

Much Love,

I would love to hear some opinions about this.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/08/2012 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Much Love,

Honestly ??? I've gone back 3 times in an attempt to digest even some of what is being presented, and then get caught up in basic principles of solar science, flares, and how they naturally effect our magnetosphere, and stop. Although there seems to be some coincidence, In my mind 2+2 always = 4, never 5. (If that makes any sense) So my ability to continue on from there greatly diminishes.

I may try again later, a lot of work was put into that thread, and it is worthy of consideration.

So in my attempt to clear my head a little I stumble across these other threads,

Thread: US nuclear test condemned by Iran, Japan
Thread: BREAKING: UK Confirms Assad Prepping Chem Weapons!!

(GLP not being the best place to clear your head of course) which absolutely sickens me as all of humanity sits on the edge of war.

What an incredible world we live in, all there is to see and learn, dots to connect, an incredible conjunction of miracles that have created not only us, but this unique world we live in, and we as a species are just going to end it through our greed of power.

It's already too late, the damage is done. We are all wasting away in this toxic environment we've (allowed) created.

Good Fricken Morning all ........ sigh
shenue

United States
12/08/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Much Love,

Honestly ??? I've gone back 3 times in an attempt to digest even some of what is being presented, and then get caught up in basic principles of solar science, flares, and how they naturally effect our magnetosphere, and stop. Although there seems to be some coincidence, In my mind 2+2 always = 4, never 5. (If that makes any sense) So my ability to continue on from there greatly diminishes.

I may try again later, a lot of work was put into that thread, and it is worthy of consideration.

So in my attempt to clear my head a little I stumble across these other threads,

(GLP not being the best place to clear your head of course) which absolutely sickens me as all of humanity sits on the edge of war.

What an incredible world we live in, all there is to see and learn, dots to connect, an incredible conjunction of miracles that have created not only us, but this unique world we live in, and we as a species are just going to end it through our greed of power.

It's already too late, the damage is done. We are all wasting away in this toxic environment we've (allowed) created.

66 console friend

Last Edited by shenue on 12/08/2012 10:07 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/08/2012 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Shenue blwkss

Guess it's time to up my dose of Vitamin D wink
bendinglight

User ID: 2143478
United States
12/08/2012 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Much Love,

What are you having difficultly in understanding?
Thank for sharing :]
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/08/2012 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Much Love,

What are you having difficultly in understanding?
Thank for sharing :]
 Quoting: bendinglight

It may be the sheer volume of it all, there is a lot to consider.

I will be back a little later with questions.

BTW, thank you for all that you do, incredible amount of work involved in your presentation, and not the first. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1487375
United Kingdom
12/08/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

good post,life is a miracle but it is a hard life

I saw the thread and i agree that a lot of work has gone in to it but sometimes you can get lost in the data and be blinded from true knowledge...

The sun is going to turn the night in to day soon watch and see kid,watch and see!
shenue

United States
12/08/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Much Love,

Are any of you old enough to remember the PSA on TV years ago: This is your brain and this is your brain on drugs?

Here is my spin on it after reading some of the GLP threads this morning. LOL

This is my brain... :brain-model: This is my brain on GLP... :scribble:
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/08/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice analogy Shenue ... this however was my favorite !!!

shenue

United States
12/08/2012 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice analogy Shenue ... this however was my favorite !!!

EXACTLY....that is the very PSA I was making reference to! GMTA LOL

Last Edited by shenue on 12/08/2012 11:15 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/08/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lots of development .... hf

:12812:

....well considering .... lol.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29336800
Portugal
12/08/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Typhoon Bopha makes unexpected turn, forecast to make landfall in the Philippines again Sunday!!! 647 DEATHS AND 780 MISSING IN THE FIRST PASSAGE (Page 2) siren2

GLP