Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,035 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 852,551
Pageviews Today: 1,526,158Threads Today: 506Posts Today: 10,757
03:08 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)

Onthehook
User ID: 28091458
United States
12/08/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)
Too bad Beavis can't get us the classified version of the AGU meeting.
Hugh M Eye

User ID: 24287942
United States
12/08/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
ODDS & ENDS-

Don't know if this was posted yet...

Corona photographed during total eclipse:

[link to sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov]

Image description:

3D Printer to Make Tools Out of Moon Rocks-

Three-dimensional fabrication technology, also known as additive manufacturing, allows researchers to produce complex three dimensional objects directly from computer-aided design (CAD) models, printing the material layer by layer. In this case, the material is heated using a laser to high temperatures and prints out like melting candle wax to a desired shape.

To test the idea, NASA researchers provided Bandyopadhyay and Bose with 10 pounds of raw lunar regolith simulant, an imitation moon rock that is used for research purposes.

The WSU researchers were concerned about how the moon rock material, which is made of silicon, aluminum, calcium, iron and magnesium oxides, would melt, but they found it behaved similarly to silica. And, they built a few simple shapes.

[link to www.moondaily.com]

Japanese Astronaut Has Little Robot Buddy!

A small humanoid robot that can talk will be sent into space to provide conversational company for a Japanese astronaut on a six-month mission, according to new plans.

The miniature robot will arrive at the International Space Station next summer, a few months ahead of astronaut Koichi Wakata, Japan's Kibo (Hope) Robot Project office said Thursday.

At 34 centimetres (13.4 inches) tall and weighing about one kilogram (2.2 pounds), the little android is programmed to recognise Wakata's face and to communicate in Japanese, the project office said, adding that it will also take photos during the trip.
[link to www.spacedaily.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25154158
United States
12/08/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings all. I hope everyone is well. I have not disappeared among the masses, just re-balancing myself. I have some bipolar, among other stuff and I do not take medication. You see I have had a pretty long stable run for a while, been working out and trying to eat correctly, always strengthening my spiritual essence through daydreams (I realized I meditated on a daily basis for possibly years without realizing it. I sit weird but all my weight is shifted on a certain chakra and I'm always zoned out, body and energy.) Anyways, I am pretty sensitive to a lot of shit, people, weather, temperature...you get the idea, I was feeling this Giza Alignment on the 3rd. It felt important correlating with the 21st to me. But ever since, I have stopped feeling the energy. Nothing seemed to happen. No new awareness that I had been feeling in the previous days....anyways bipolar mode gooooooo and I have been a sad panda lately.

Even though I am not giving my opinion, I am still here watching, reading and pondering. Needed some rest from all the noise.

Much love to everyone and all your work. Makes my life easier LOL.

P.S. The weather outside is frightful, and the fires burn dreadful, soon we've no place to go...let it fall...let if fall...let it fall. suicide
Onthehook
User ID: 28924574
United States
12/08/2012 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are all right, you are in perfection, you are OK, you are feeling the best you ever have, ignore the other stuff - it isn't there.
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
12/08/2012 09:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hey all, especially newbies as elders probably know this already.....here is an excellent reference from the thread about simple explanations of the 2012 alignment by pink lady. I had read of barycenters but it was before I got so enthralled with the sun, so when I was reading this it started helping me understand so much more about the sun. Hope you think so too. I'm not sure about the whole article or the doomsday part, just the barycenters part was helpful.

[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

Last Edited by Isis One on 12/08/2012 09:53 PM
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28336413
United States
12/08/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi Isis, sooooooooo eerily quiet lately... A little freaky to be honest.
Isis One

United States
12/08/2012 09:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: TS66

Hi 66, I know, its like is anybody alive in there???

[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/08/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: TS66

Hi 66, I know, its like is anybody alive in there???

Quoting: Isis One

We are all lurking about I'm sure ... hi gang .... and whether consciously/openly or not waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Interesting time in history my friend.
Hugh M Eye

User ID: 24287942
United States
12/08/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Spittin' Cesium was half right, the interloper seen on STEREO B HI2 was indeed a comet (just a different one). Kudos to Dr. Astro for doing the research and putting together this video explanation. Watch it in full screen to relieve eye-strain, haha.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Last Edited by Hugh M Eye on 12/08/2012 09:59 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/08/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Like my friend Hugh smile_kiss
shenue

User ID: 5263313
United States
12/08/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good night everyone. Peace to you all.
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
Isis One

United States
12/08/2012 10:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
Too bad Beavis can't get us the classified version of the AGU meeting.
 Quoting: Onthehook 28091458

Yeah, I was wondering about that too!!

Isis One

United States
12/08/2012 10:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
Greetings all. I hope everyone is well. I have not disappeared among the masses, just re-balancing myself. I have some bipolar, among other stuff and I do not take medication. You see I have had a pretty long stable run for a while, been working out and trying to eat correctly, always strengthening my spiritual essence through daydreams (I realized I meditated on a daily basis for possibly years without realizing it. I sit weird but all my weight is shifted on a certain chakra and I'm always zoned out, body and energy.) Anyways, I am pretty sensitive to a lot of shit, people, weather, temperature...you get the idea, I was feeling this Giza Alignment on the 3rd. It felt important correlating with the 21st to me. But ever since, I have stopped feeling the energy. Nothing seemed to happen. No new awareness that I had been feeling in the previous days....anyways bipolar mode gooooooo and I have been a sad panda lately.

Even though I am not giving my opinion, I am still here watching, reading and pondering. Needed some rest from all the noise.

P.S. The weather outside is frightful, and the fires burn dreadful, soon we've no place to go...let it fall...let if fall...let it fall. suicide
 Quoting: Dark Star Evolution

Hi Darkstar, might be none of my business but I always think bi-polar is the 80-90's version of today's autism spectrum and that when we go through this energy shift, your rhythms will automatically reset to some better balance. What are your thoughts?

Last Edited by Isis One on 12/08/2012 10:25 PM

shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
12/08/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Spittin' Cesium was half right, the interloper seen on STEREO B HI2 was indeed a comet (just a different one). Kudos to Dr. Astro for doing the research and putting together this video explanation. Watch it in full screen to relieve eye-strain, haha.

Quoting: Hugh M Eye

Thanks for that Hugh!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Isis One

United States
12/09/2012 12:34 AM

Report Abusive Post
This is an excellent youtube posted by Isis7 over on Gabe's FOG Forecast Center thread. I think these summaries would be a great addition to this thread. I'll keep track of them and post relevant ones.

Isis One

United States
12/09/2012 12:40 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hey all, especially newbies as elders probably know this already.....here is an excellent reference from the thread about simple explanations of the 2012 alignment by pink lady. I had read of barycenters but it was before I got so enthralled with the sun, so when I was reading this it started helping me understand so much more about the sun. Hope you think so too. I'm not sure about the whole article or the doomsday part, just the barycenters part was helpful.

Something going on with the barycenters could account for the drop off in activity on the earth facing side of the sun these last few months, possibly our position in relation to galactic center (not the annual alignment, but the 36 year transit across the plane of the ecliptic).

shadasonic

United States
12/09/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Something going on with the barycenters could account for the drop off in activity on the earth facing side of the sun these last few months, possibly our position in relation to galactic center (not the annual alignment, but the 36 year transit across the plane of the ecliptic).

Worth looking into for sure,as I'm at a loss for our cycle right now, meaning the growing but non firing SS.
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Spittin'Cesium

User ID: 1812894
United Kingdom
12/09/2012 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello allsunhf

Aye',that there Comet is completely separate to the one spotted on C2,where is it now,anyone know?

Last I saw it was diving toward Earthscared
The thing that hath been,
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:1
shadasonic

United States
12/09/2012 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello allsunhf

Aye',that there Comet is completely separate to the one spotted on C2,where is it now,anyone know?

Quoting: Spittin'Cesium

I'm not sure but theres an awful lot of space travel going on!LOL
I'm confused as I've apparently been following 3 different comets?
Isis One

United States
12/09/2012 01:25 AM

Report Abusive Post

Worth looking into for sure,as I'm at a loss for our cycle right now, meaning the growing but non firing SS.
 Quoting: shadasonic

Somethings keeping the usual barycenter friction points from rubbing up against one another on our side, and rubbing up a bit extra on the other side. Like a stabilizing effect. Maybe the sun's 7.2 degree tilt has shifted?

Isis One

United States
12/09/2012 01:31 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hello allsunhf

I'm not sure but theres an awful lot of space travel going on!LOL
I'm confused as I've apparently been following 3 different comets?
 Quoting: shadasonic

I'm confused too, here's the breakdown Dr. Astro says its C/2012 V4, NOT asteroid 4179 Toutatis which passes earth on Dec. 12, neither of which are to be confused with 2012 DA14 due to pass Feb. 15, 2013. Dr. Astro on the one thread gave an orbital diagram with both Toutatis (very close to earth, relatviely) and C/2012 V4 on it, which allayed my anxiety.

Isis One

United States
12/09/2012 01:33 AM

Report Abusive Post
By the way, Hi Suncrew!!!hfrockonbanana2peace

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29252508
United States
12/09/2012 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Watch For Approaching Asteroid 2012DA14!

Approaching Asteroid 2012DA1 possible threat to Earth!

Quoting: SunsFlare

ps im not worried about this...
Isis One

United States
12/09/2012 02:02 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: Watch For Approaching Asteroid 2012DA14!

Approaching Asteroid 2012DA1 possible threat to Earth!

Quoting: SunsFlare

ps im not worried about this...
 Quoting: SeaPunk

According to this video, Asteroid DA14 at closest approach on February 15, 2013 will be approximately 18,591 miles from earth. The moon for comparison is about 238,0000 miles. Spaceweather.com has its size at 57 meters. Again, not so much about collision but interfacing of magnetic/electrical fields.

Here's a little ditty on electric shocks.

[link to www.physics.org]

Last Edited by Isis One on 12/09/2012 02:07 AM

NiNzrez  (OP)

User ID: 28232082
United States
12/09/2012 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey everyone
popping in cause i see on ACE data that a possible CME is passing now
we can see Density uplifting up to around 54 at times, and staying basicly very high for what we have been seeing density in the last 10 or so passes
solar wind remains steady with no large increases

still no alerts at all issued from SWPC from the month of Dec and no geomagnetic sudden impulse warning issued
they also have the "all clear" issued for the 9th through the 11th
showing that they were not expecting impact from any CME
"IIB. Geophysical Activity Forecast: The geomagnetic field is expected
to be at quiet levels for the next three days (09 Dec, 10 Dec, 11 Dec)."

I have not been on much this week with stuff at home going on, but i could have swore someone posted a few days ago about a possible CME impact?
if anyone can remember and maybe quote that post with this one so we can have them together and know for sure what this impact we see now is from

it is a bit odd to see such big spikes, and an overall large increase in density with no increase in the solar wind
Isis One

United States
12/09/2012 02:52 AM

Report Abusive Post
hey everyone
we can see Density uplifting up to around 54 at times, and staying basicly very high for what we have been seeing density in the last 10 or so passes

still no alerts at all issued from SWPC from the month of Dec and no geomagnetic sudden impulse warning issued

I have not been on much this week with stuff at home going on, but i could have swore someone posted a few days ago about a possible CME impact?
if anyone can remember and maybe quote that post with this one so we can have them together and know for sure what this impact we see now is from

it is a bit odd to see such big spikes, and an overall large increase in density with no increase in the solar wind
 Quoting: NiNzrez

Hi Nin, it might be Hugh's post at 11:46 on page 1536, although the enlil is no longer current, I remember wathcing the sim and trying to figure if it was the 9th or 10th that it would hit.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25154158
United States
12/09/2012 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Dark Star Evolution

Hi Darkstar, might be none of my business but I always think bi-polar is the 80-90's version of today's autism spectrum and that when we go through this energy shift, your rhythms will automatically reset to some better balance. What are your thoughts?

Well..I am really interested in psychology and have done tons of reading, but I've always been anti-establishment, so no meds, no doctors and pretty much self-diagnosed. I had been obsessed with a chemical change in my body that occurred around 17 (I am now 23) when I lost a lot of body weight...I think there is some key emotional damage around that time frame too, but not going there right now..anyways.
Over years I would journal everything about my psyche, thoughts, habits, mood, etc. I am almost 90 pct sure I have Borderline Personality Disorder - Bipolar subtype, with schizophrenic tendencies and a per-existing OCD condition and hormonal imbalances. And no do not think bipolar is an outdated medical term. The issue with bipolar is the majority of the public is misinformed. They confused mood swings with bipolar and that is NOT bipolar. Bipolar is a cycling of manic and depressive states that can last anywhere from a day to years, with periods of stability. I have rapid cycling bipolar, I switch every day to week...takes a lot of mental confidence to ride some of the lows and mixed episodes out.
Tiny Trink

User ID: 28990460
United States
12/09/2012 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

Suspicious Observer states in today's news that he will be putting out another video later today. I will be in out all day so if you catch it before I do, please post it for us.

Stay Safe and Balanced.

Shine Brightly.

Much Love,

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/09/2012 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey everyone

Quoting: NiNzrez

We were supposed to have a CME impact on the 7/8 according tot he enlil model but did not jive with NASA/SOLEN.

I questioned it back on the 5th I think, guess we have our answer ???

Good morning all . hf

Or Hugh's lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16845676
United States
12/09/2012 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello allsunhf

abduct

GLP