Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,119 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 512,754
Pageviews Today: 881,211Threads Today: 387Posts Today: 6,033
11:14 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)

SC
User ID: 14589973
Netherlands
12/13/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)

After watching that im starting to feel some of this thread is false.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29781965

After watching that I'm starting to think that it was just another corrupted image,here are similar on the Stereo equipment [link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov] .

hf
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
12/13/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
We're begging over here for some wisdom,
Thread: Triangle forming on the sun. -AGAIN (Page 2)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9038715

I looked doesnt look like a triangle at all

------------------------------------------------
any ways I just got a message from a friend with some images

just uploaded them waiting for it to be excepted by mods
:bluebirdgermany:
 Quoting: SeaPunk

Oh,my,good man in the sky!?
The thing that hath been,
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29561430
United States
12/13/2012 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
word.........
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
12/13/2012 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
That Filament is still causing ripples [link to sdodata.oma.be] and ejections,though it is holding firm(ish) - Shads noted that part had been ejected and on the Above video you can see a few minor ejections but what I find strange is the incredible amount of writhing about of the Filament/s all over the Sun at present [link to halpha.nso.edu] ?

Something is happening,as something always does.

Hello Folkssunhf

Last Edited by Spittin'Cesium on 12/13/2012 07:12 PM
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
12/13/2012 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
We're begging over here for some wisdom,
Thread: Triangle forming on the sun. -AGAIN (Page 2)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9038715

I looked doesnt look like a triangle at all

------------------------------------------------
any ways I just got a message from a friend with some images

how you like these apples eh?

:bluebirdgermany:

That looks fuckin' bizarre,as did JCAs' screencaps.

I don't know enough about the Meteorscannner,but it sure looks very wild.
is That which shall be;
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29561430
United States
12/13/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
someone here caught a screen shot as it was coming in
Thread: Meteor Scan going nuts ! (Page 4)

ahhhhhhhhhhhh
[link to i47.tinypic.com]
 Quoting: Dogfood

OMG! That's not a meteor shower .. it's an ALIEN INVASION!!!

ahhh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7125161
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
12/13/2012 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow,This is a trippy visualization of 'Solar Magnetic Eruptions' -

[link to www.youtube.com]

About the video clipped from YT -

'This is a simulated interplanetary disturbance caused by a solar magnetic eruption that is oriented directly towards earth. Solar wind density (blue isosurface) and magnetic field (red field lines) are shown. The Sun is five times larger than reality. The Earth is also scaled to five solar radii'.
is That which shall be;
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
12/13/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Bunsen Burner on the Left of the image is all ours,if she erupts [link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov] .
is That which shall be;
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
12/13/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just now,this [link to ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov] to this [link to ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov] these Density pulses have been ongoing for a little while now hey!?

Though the last ACE data above shows a sudden step down.

Also just now [link to sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov] .
is That which shall be;
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29812081
United Kingdom
12/13/2012 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

ahhh

Personally I think something fishy is going on. LOTS of UFO vids and articles posted in the last few days.
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
12/13/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

ahhh

Personally I think something fishy is going on. LOTS of UFO vids and articles posted in the last few days.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29812081

I hear you UKAC,I have seen some strangnesses myself,though I am aware of a 30+ Year Date Conspiracy and hidden Human Tech...this makes me question everything,but I have noticed myself the uptick in bizarreland.
is That which shall be;
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2230505
United States
12/13/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
linked wrong image
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2230505
United States
12/13/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just now,this [link to ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov] to this [link to ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov] these Density pulses have been ongoing for a little while now hey!?

Quoting: Spittin'Cesium

:AHH:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28336413
United States
12/13/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nice one !!!! hi Cesium ....
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/13/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

ahhh

I hear you UKAC,I have seen some strangnesses myself,though I am aware of a 30+ Year Date Conspiracy and hidden Human Tech...this makes me question everything,but I have noticed myself the uptick in bizarreland.

No doubt there is a black budget for ufo tech. If anyone denys that they 'aint to bright'. Im in the same boat as you, I have seen 2 ufo's one was a orb or white which I thought could be a drone or a inter dimensional object. The 2nd was a typical saucer with colours on the bottom, which is exactly what you get when dealing with magnetic fields.

Thanks for the SOHO link btw, looks like it could lift off at any moment.
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
12/13/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello 66sunhf

It appears my Filament did'nt launch as spectacular fashion as I thought when I first noted it Yesterday(thank goodness!)but it is still causing some strange rippling in the Corona and elsewhere,pretty darn cool stuff to be seen on the SDO Movies [link to sdodata.oma.be] <--- For example!

Hope all is well,that Disneyesque 2012 Movie thing was quite carzy hey!?
is That which shall be;
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
12/13/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

No doubt there is a black budget for ufo tech. If anyone denys that they 'aint to bright'. Im in the same boat as you, I have seen 2 ufo's one was a orb or white which I thought could be a drone or a inter dimensional object. The 2nd was a typical saucer with colours on the bottom, which is exactly what you get when dealing with magnetic fields.

very similar here,though most 'UFOs' I have seen are of the Orb type,they look like Satellites but move all over the shop - I saw a very,very bright White Orby thing with my Dad a Couple Months back that just went *poof* and disappeared,weird shit for sure!

Where abouts in the UK are you UKAC?
is That which shall be;
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
12/13/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

AHH
 Quoting: SnowboardingAlien

Nice to know you watch alsohf
is That which shall be;
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/13/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

very similar here,though most 'UFOs' I have seen are of the Orb type,they look like Satellites but move all over the shop - I saw a very,very bright White Orby thing with my Dad a Couple Months back that just went *poof* and disappeared,weird shit for sure!

Where abouts in the UK are you UKAC?

Somewhere in the midlands. :) The orb I saw was pretty low to the ground. Talkin about 1000ft off the ground as a rough estimate.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28336413
United States
12/13/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello 66sunhf

It appears my Filament did'nt launch as spectacular fashion as I thought when I first noted it Yesterday(thank goodness!)but it is still causing some strange rippling in the Corona and elsewhere,pretty darn cool stuff to be seen on the SDO Movies [link to sdodata.oma.be] <--- For example!

Sure was .... as most here, the video points out 2012 isn't a day it's a massive and unique event. Where it takes us is still up for debate, but the whole earth resonance (7.8 for eons, now 12.3 out of 13 ???) deal is what got me. The fact geo magnetic storms have the ability to change brain chemistry and DNA .... I thought it was all new age hooey, to find out it's science ?? Oyyyy

abduct
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
12/13/2012 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello 66sunhf

Sure was .... as most here, the video points out 2012 isn't a day it's a massive and unique event. Where it takes us is still up for debate, but the whole earth resonance (7.8 for eons, now 12.3 out of 13 ???) deal is what got me. The fact geo magnetic storms have the ability to change brain chemistry and DNA .... I thought it was all new age hooey, to find out it's science ?? Oyyyy

abduct
 Quoting: TS66

I actually fell asleep listening/watching the video so I did'nt get all the way through : )

We have discussed in here how Geo-storms etc. alter Brainwaves and the effects on Cell/DNA from Electro-magnetic Radiation a few times.

Earths' fundamental Resonance I thought was still around 7.5 - 7.8Hz - Were they discussing the Schumann Resonance and claiming it to be 12.3 Hz?

Sorry,like I said - I did'nt watch all of it yet so I should'nt yet make any rash judgementshf

About Earths' Resonance -

'This global electromagnetic resonance phenomenon is named after physicist Winfried Otto Schumann who predicted it mathematically in 1952. Schumann resonances occur because the space between the surface of the Earth and the conductive ionosphere acts as a closed waveguide. The limited dimensions of the Earth cause this waveguide to act as a resonant cavity for electromagnetic waves in the ELF band. The cavity is naturally excited by electric currents in lightning. Schumann resonances are the principal background in the electromagnetic spectrum[1] beginning at 3 Hz and extend to 60 Hz,[2] and appear as distinct peaks at extremely low frequencies (ELF) around 7.83 (fundamental),[3] 14.3, 20.8, 27.3 and 33.8 Hz.[4][5]

In the normal mode descriptions of Schumann resonances, the fundamental mode is a standing wave in the Earth–ionosphere cavity with a wavelength equal to the circumference of the Earth. This lowest-frequency (and highest-intensity) mode of the Schumann resonance occurs at a frequency of approximately 7.83 Hz, but this frequency can vary slightly from a variety of factors, such as solar-induced perturbations to the ionosphere, which comprises the upper wall of the closed cavity.[citation needed] The higher resonance modes are spaced at approximately 6.5 Hz intervals,[citation needed] a characteristic attributed to the atmosphere's spherical geometry. The peaks exhibit a spectral width of approximately 20% on account of the damping of the respective modes in the dissipative cavity. The ninth partial lies at approximately 59.9 Hz.[citation needed]

Observations of Schumann resonances have been used to track global lightning activity. Owing to the connection between lightning activity and the Earth's climate it has been suggested that they may also be used to monitor global temperature variations and variations of water vapor in the upper troposphere. It has been speculated that extraterrestrial lightning (on other planets) may also be detected and studied by means of their Schumann resonance signatures. Schumann resonances have been used to study the lower ionosphere on Earth and it has been suggested as one way to explore the lower ionosphere on celestial bodies. Effects on Schumann resonances have been reported following geomagnetic and ionospheric disturbances. More recently, discrete Schumann resonance excitations have been linked to transient luminous events – sprites, elves, jets, and other upper-atmospheric lightning. A new field of interest using Schumann resonances is related to short-term earthquake prediction' [link to en.wikipedia.org]

I suppose I'm going to have to watch from where I nodded off : )
is That which shall be;
NiNzrez  (OP)

User ID: 28232082
United States
12/13/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
talking about strangness
those booms being heard in random places on Earth have hit home
i have heard them over the last 4 days
to be honest, up till tonight, i thought they were just close shot gun fire
but around 45min ago at about 8pm (my time) there was another boom, and this one was closer and loud as hell
nothing at all being reported about this on the news
so after the boom 45min ago, i got our local police ops page on Facebook to see what was posted about a house blowing up (my whole family was sure thats what the boom was we heard)
and the very top post they have is conserning all the people contacting them about these booms

here is the post for those who do not care to go to a facebook page

"Flint Police Operations
45 minutes ago.

Viewers - In the last several days we have gotten several messages from people asking if we know what the booms/explosion sounds are that keep happening on the east side, Center Road area. If you know what these are, please share with us so to put our Citizens minds at rest. Thank you and everyone stay safe!"
[link to www.facebook.com]
(3rd post down on left)

looking at the comments posted, many people are hearing these, and im going to call the local news stations tomorrow to see if we can get some coverage on this, since it seams to be something that is happening all over the place.

Last Edited by NiNzrez on 12/13/2012 08:57 PM
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
12/13/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello 66sunhf

abduct

Everything is frequency driven 66,alter the Frequency and you cause effect.

Surely you have heard of Cymatics before my darlink?

hf
is That which shall be;
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
12/13/2012 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello 66sunhf

abduct

hf

I read avery interesting article on using cymatics to control chem trail weather propagation,will try to find it. the frequency altered the weather pattern signature,looks like rain should be rain,only the infrastructure has been tinkered with
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
12/13/2012 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
talking about strangness
but around 45min ago at about 8pm (my time) there was another boom, and this one was closer and loud as hell
so after the boom 45min ago, i got our local police ops page on Facebook to see what was posted about a house blowing up (my whole family was sure thats what the boom was we heard)
and the very top post they have is conserning all the people contacting them about these booms

"Flint Police Operations
45 minutes ago.

Viewers - In the last several days we have gotten several messages from people asking if we know what the booms/explosion sounds are that keep happening on the east side, Center Road area. If you know what these are, please share with us so to put our Citizens minds at rest. Thank you and everyone stay safe!"
(3rd post down on left)

looking at the comments posted, many people are hearing these, and im going to call the local news stations tomorrow to see if we can get some coverage on this, since it seams to be something that is happening all over the place.
 Quoting: NiNzrez

Hello NiNzhf

Definitely some freaky shitz going down!

tehtoof

giorgiocat
is That which shall be;
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/13/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
"i thought they were just close shot gun fire"

Wow this has been happening here EXACTLY as you said, I didnt think much of it as I live the the countryside. However I have never ever had these noises happen before. It started on the same date that you mentioned aswell!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9038715
United States
12/13/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
talking about strangness

"Flint Police Operations
45 minutes ago.

(3rd post down on left)

Quoting: NiNzrez

'Godspeed'
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
12/13/2012 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello 66sunhf

abduct

hf

I read avery interesting article on using cymatics to control chem trail weather propagation,will try to find it. the frequency altered the weather pattern signature,looks like rain should be rain,only the infrastructure has been tinkered with
 Quoting: shadasonic

Hello Shada,did you mean one instance with the above highlighted or are you talking in general?
is That which shall be;
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/13/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW

Off of this thread: Thread: Meteor Scan going nuts ! (Page 5)

Screenshot:
[link to s7.directupload.net]

"The Norman Lockyer Observatory and Planetarium are located one mile east of Sidmouth in Devon, England."
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
12/13/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW

Off of this thread: Thread: Meteor Scan going nuts ! (Page 5)

Screenshot:
[link to s7.directupload.net]

"The Norman Lockyer Observatory and Planetarium are located one mile east of Sidmouth in Devon, England."

No,that is'nt right - what the Fuck is that?

Its' a constant!?

Where are the Spikes?

Wtf is going on?

I think we all nee to start looking at the Atmospheric Data to see if we have some kind of problem here.

That looks very weird.
is That which shall be;

GLP