Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,063 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 544,050
Pageviews Today: 962,226Threads Today: 476Posts Today: 7,397
10:52 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29812081
United Kingdom
12/13/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)
WOW

Off of this thread: Thread: Meteor Scan going nuts ! (Page 5)

Screenshot:
[link to s7.directupload.net]

"The Norman Lockyer Observatory and Planetarium are located one mile east of Sidmouth in Devon, England."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29812081

No,that is'nt right - what the Fuck is that?

Its' a constant!?

Where are the Spikes?

Wtf is going on?

I think we all nee to start looking at the Atmospheric Data to see if we have some kind of problem here.

That looks very weird.
 Quoting: Spittin'Cesium

Tell me about it! Its overcast here atm if it was clear I could get a good idea if that many 'meteors' are comming in.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28336413
United States
12/13/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello 66sunhf

It appears my Filament did'nt launch as spectacular fashion as I thought when I first noted it Yesterday(thank goodness!)but it is still causing some strange rippling in the Corona and elsewhere,pretty darn cool stuff to be seen on the SDO Movies [link to sdodata.oma.be] <--- For example!

Hope all is well,that Disneyesque 2012 Movie thing was quite carzy hey!?

Sure was .... as most here, the video points out 2012 isn't a day it's a massive and unique event. Where it takes us is still up for debate, but the whole earth resonance (7.8 for eons, now 12.3 out of 13 ???) deal is what got me. The fact geo magnetic storms have the ability to change brain chemistry and DNA .... I thought it was all new age hooey, to find out it's science ?? Oyyyy

abduct
 Quoting: TS66

Everything is frequency driven 66,alter the Frequency and you cause effect.

Surely you have heard of Cymatics before my darlink?

[link to www.youtube.com]

hf

I read avery interesting article on using cymatics to control chem trail weather propagation,will try to find it. the frequency altered the weather pattern signature,looks like rain should be rain,only the infrastructure has been tinkered with
 Quoting: shadasonic

Resonance has not ever been a focus of mine ... I'm little slower than the rest of you and need to chew info 32 times on each side of my brain, spit out the bones, then swallow and digest the puree that's left the best I can wink

Yes earth's resonance has been, and all life earth based on 7.8. According to this video (please don't ask me for the date) it has risen exponentially to 12.3 in the last few years. These frequencies are minus man made frequencies and are tested in remote areas of the world, and directly effect, even in affect all life on this planet.

I started doing some research on it after the video(as I am THE true doubting Tomasina) and found this article (among others) that support the claims in the video in regard to the increase in in Earth's resonance.

SNIP

"Earth's background base frequency, or "heartbeat," (called Schumann resonance, or SR) is rising dramatically. Though it varies among geographical regions, for decades the overall measurement was 7.8 cycles per second. This was once thought to be a constant; global military communications developed on this frequency. Recent reports set the rate at over 11 cycles, and climbing. Science doesn't know why, or what to make of it. Gregg Braden found data collected by Norwegian and Russian researchers on this; it's not widely reported in the U.S. (The only reference to SR to be found in the Seattle Library reference section, is tied to the weather. Science acknowledges SR as a sensitive indicator of temperature variations and worldwide weather conditions. Braden believes the fluctuating SR may be a factor in the severe storms, floods, and weather of recent years.)"

Read more here, very interesting read. wink

[link to www.2012.com.au]

I don't post/say anything here or anywhere till I'm sure of my own understanding in my own head ... this is only a step in the process.
Spittin'Cesium

User ID: 14589973
Netherlands
12/13/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW

Off of this thread: Thread: Meteor Scan going nuts ! (Page 5)

Screenshot:
[link to s7.directupload.net]

"The Norman Lockyer Observatory and Planetarium are located one mile east of Sidmouth in Devon, England."

No,that is'nt right - what the Fuck is that?

Its' a constant!?

Where are the Spikes?

Wtf is going on?

I think we all nee to start looking at the Atmospheric Data to see if we have some kind of problem here.

That looks very weird.

Tell me about it! Its overcast here atm if it was clear I could get a good idea if that many 'meteors' are comming in.

Same here fellow Brit - We have had the Fog for the last 3 Nights - Bristol,South-West UK.
The thing that hath been,
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:1
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many sites claim the Schumann Resonance was up to as high as 11 cycles by 2011, but I can't find one piece of data that confirms it 1dunno1
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
12/13/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sure was .... as most here, the video points out 2012 isn't a day it's a massive and unique event. Where it takes us is still up for debate, but the whole earth resonance (7.8 for eons, now 12.3 out of 13 ???) deal is what got me. The fact geo magnetic storms have the ability to change brain chemistry and DNA .... I thought it was all new age hooey, to find out it's science ?? Oyyyy

abduct

hf

I read avery interesting article on using cymatics to control chem trail weather propagation,will try to find it. the frequency altered the weather pattern signature,looks like rain should be rain,only the infrastructure has been tinkered with

Hello Shada,did you mean one instance with the above highlighted or are you talking in general?

A series of days during the drought of mid america last year. There were 4 days where there was an 80% chance of rain and another 3 days with 70 to 80 %, from mid Kansas into Mo. and nada. Fronts came in howled like hell,you could feel the storm and then nothing occured. There are actually several accounts of this,will look as soon as I can.
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
joinca

User ID: 23928361
United States
12/13/2012 10:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
Here is the SO video that was posted later today because of tantrum:
Dec13 - The 0bservatory is Online
"The government will one day be corrupt and full of liars, and the people will flock to the one that tells the truth." - “Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.” - "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - "A Country with no Border, is not a country" -- Thomas Jefferson

We MUST NEVER forget what Kamala Harris did to Justice Kavanaugh & his family!
shadasonic

United States
12/13/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

abduct

hf

Resonance has not ever been a focus of mine ... I'm little slower than the rest of you and need to chew info 32 times on each side of my brain, spit out the bones, then swallow and digest the puree that's left the best I can wink

Yes earth's resonance has been, and all life earth based on 7.8. According to this video (please don't ask me for the date) it has risen exponentially to 12.3 in the last few years. These frequencies are minus man made frequencies and are tested in remote areas of the world, and directly effect, even in affect all life on this planet.

I started doing some research on it after the video(as I am THE true doubting Tomasina) and found this article (among others) that support the claims in the video in regard to the increase in in Earth's resonance.

SNIP

"Earth's background base frequency, or "heartbeat," (called Schumann resonance, or SR) is rising dramatically. Though it varies among geographical regions, for decades the overall measurement was 7.8 cycles per second. This was once thought to be a constant; global military communications developed on this frequency. Recent reports set the rate at over 11 cycles, and climbing. Science doesn't know why, or what to make of it. Gregg Braden found data collected by Norwegian and Russian researchers on this; it's not widely reported in the U.S. (The only reference to SR to be found in the Seattle Library reference section, is tied to the weather. Science acknowledges SR as a sensitive indicator of temperature variations and worldwide weather conditions. Braden believes the fluctuating SR may be a factor in the severe storms, floods, and weather of recent years.)"

Read more here, very interesting read. wink

[link to www.2012.com.au]

I don't post/say anything here or anywhere till I'm sure of my own understanding in my own head ... this is only a step in the process.

we need to be tied in with our planet and I truly believe we aren't our true selves unless we have this natural rhythm with our home. Nice detective work TS,this is really disturbing to me,just finished the video, felt very right to me,but who knows,we wait and see!
I haven't been myself for a couple days so I'm not sure what to believe anymore,but theres a big change in the works of some kind,feel energetic manipulation daily. Peace
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd feel more sure with some solid data behind it, not that solid data is all that solid anymore ... gaah

Good night all, get good rest hf
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
12/13/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many sites claim the Schumann Resonance was up to as high as 11 cycles by 2011, but I can't find one piece of data that confirms it 1dunno1

That may be because it came from Gregg Braden - He is a BS artist extrodinaire!

Mixes truth with lies quenched with hope.

Beware such brilliant bullshitters as Gregg.

OneLuv2.
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
@ Shada . Some more I've found. Not a NASA link but .... similar to what you are describing.

"Some people can be very sensitive to extremely small changes in electrical fields (indeed, dowsers have been proved to show such sensitivity) and that can cause uncomfortable symptoms.

Then there is the wider area of the changes happening in the earth and what they might alter in the physical and subtle energy bodies, not only of us but of animals and plants.

Then again, there is the whole question of how this is affecting the non-human, non-visible areas of our world and the answers become even harder to see.

In a nutshell, if the Schumann Resonance is changing, by however small a degree, it is bound to have an effect upon you and your environment. Those effects might be small, or they might be much larger. You might be more or less aware of them yourself, but the plain truth is, it is already having an effect!"

[link to www.professional-house-clearing.com]
joinca

User ID: 23928361
United States
12/13/2012 10:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
Dr. Keith Strong
THE SUN TODAY -- Season's Greetings -- 12 DECEMBER 2012
Beautiful Christmas trees and decorations on video!
xmas sun
"The government will one day be corrupt and full of liars, and the people will flock to the one that tells the truth." - “Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.” - "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - "A Country with no Border, is not a country" -- Thomas Jefferson

We MUST NEVER forget what Kamala Harris did to Justice Kavanaugh & his family!
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
12/13/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is the SO video that was posted later today because of tantrum:
Dec13 - The 0bservatory is Online
 Quoting: joinca

I have just watched it thank you JCA - I had also just realized that YT had Unsubbed me from S0s' Channel!

YT have been censoring me for ages now - They do not allow around 7/10 Comments made out to me to get to my inbox and actively unsub me from the places I do most work,really annoying and proof that they are fucking with us.

Excuse my French,I am just very annoyed at them for the continual active censoringgaah
is That which shall be;
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
12/13/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dr. Keith Strong
xmas sun

Yes,I saw that Yesterday - all that stuff in his Mansion is why he is such a stick in the mud regarding new theories!

Greedy,very greedy.
is That which shall be;
shadasonic

United States
12/13/2012 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd feel more sure with some solid data behind it, not that solid data is all that solid anymore ... gaah

I would too, I've got so much going on in my head I need clarification of sorts as I've become a slacker in living MY life.I don't have the energy anymore to delve into theories or generalizations as I'm burning out and need something to happen to change this world we live in. I've got kids and if we don't have something drastic happen to change the mindsets of most and our way of LIFE, I remorse for the thought of the world my kids will inherit. Superficiality, bling, and mad egos. We need big change!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

OneLuv2.

You know me.... always .

There are others that have claimed the same thing. Fact is if TPTB are playing with Tesla's toys, or the bombardment of high energy particles continue to flow in ... it may be a real concern. The last thing we would see would be the data that would confirm it in ANY scenario, unfortunately.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29827125
United Kingdom
12/13/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dr. Keith Strong
xmas sun

Yes,I saw that Yesterday - all that stuff in his Mansion is why he is such a stick in the mud regarding new theories!

Greedy,very greedy.

To put it politely. He is a complete asshole, he is a know it all (even though he only knows what he has been taught by corrupt organisations). ;) If i get started on the guy I wont stop. So ill leave it there.
shadasonic

United States
12/13/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
@ Shada . Some more I've found. Not a NASA link but .... similar to what you are describing.

"Some people can be very sensitive to extremely small changes in electrical fields (indeed, dowsers have been proved to show such sensitivity) and that can cause uncomfortable symptoms.

Then there is the wider area of the changes happening in the earth and what they might alter in the physical and subtle energy bodies, not only of us but of animals and plants.

Then again, there is the whole question of how this is affecting the non-human, non-visible areas of our world and the answers become even harder to see.

In a nutshell, if the Schumann Resonance is changing, by however small a degree, it is bound to have an effect upon you and your environment. Those effects might be small, or they might be much larger. You might be more or less aware of them yourself, but the plain truth is, it is already having an effect!"

[link to www.professional-house-clearing.com]

Exactly what I was looking for,thanks!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

I would too, I've got so much going on in my head I need clarification of sorts as I've become a slacker in living MY life.I don't have the energy anymore to delve into theories or generalizations as I'm burning out and need something to happen to change this world we live in. I've got kids and if we don't have something drastic happen to change the mindsets of most and our way of LIFE, I remorse for the thought of the world my kids will inherit. Superficiality, bling, and mad egos. We need big change!

Well unfortunately, for all the reasons you have stated above, if nature doesn't get us, we'll be our own demise. One way or the other, things will change.

Really have to scoot off now. Good night everyone.
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
12/13/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

OneLuv2.

You know me.... always .

There are others that have claimed the same thing. Fact is if TPTB are playing with Tesla's toys, or the bombardment of high energy particles continue to flow in ... it may be a real concern. The last thing we would see would be the data that would confirm it in ANY scenario, unfortunately.

But the data should be readily available if Braden had seen it,he claims it came from the Russians and we all know that the Russian Scientists love to put their conflicting data online to stick it to NASA et. al.

We should be able to infer any High Energy Bombardment from various sensors as well as the great Colours produced in the Skies as a result.

But I fully agree that Tesla Tech is being used(super Tesla Tech that is!)

Much Luv to Ya' 66hf
is That which shall be;
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
12/13/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well unfortunately, for all the reasons you have stated above, if nature doesn't get us, we'll be our own demise. One way or the other, things will change.

Really have to scoot off now. Good night everyone.

Totally agree with you and Shads - Death to bling and such!

Sleep well Agentsleeping
is That which shall be;
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
12/13/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dr. Keith Strong
xmas sun

Greedy,very greedy.

To put it politely. He is a complete asshole, he is a know it all (even though he only knows what he has been taught by corrupt organisations). ;) If i get started on the guy I wont stop. So ill leave it there.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29827125

Agreed.

I tend to get the same when I start on Dr.Strong.

chuckle
is That which shall be;
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29561430
United States
12/13/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
talking about strangness
those booms being heard in random places on Earth have hit home
i have heard them over the last 4 days
to be honest, up till tonight, i thought they were just close shot gun fire
but around 45min ago at about 8pm (my time) there was another boom, and this one was closer and loud as hell
nothing at all being reported about this on the news
so after the boom 45min ago, i got our local police ops page on Facebook to see what was posted about a house blowing up (my whole family was sure thats what the boom was we heard)
and the very top post they have is conserning all the people contacting them about these booms

here is the post for those who do not care to go to a facebook page

"Flint Police Operations
45 minutes ago.

Viewers - In the last several days we have gotten several messages from people asking if we know what the booms/explosion sounds are that keep happening on the east side, Center Road area. If you know what these are, please share with us so to put our Citizens minds at rest. Thank you and everyone stay safe!"
[link to www.facebook.com]
(3rd post down on left)

looking at the comments posted, many people are hearing these, and im going to call the local news stations tomorrow to see if we can get some coverage on this, since it seams to be something that is happening all over the place.
 Quoting: NiNzrez

a while back I heard booms too

I posted about them then deleted them thinking maybe it could have been something random...

here they light fireworks any time of the year at any time as well.. fen red necks..

but check out past posts from glp members..
glp search for

explosions
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
booms
ufo
lights

:sfdhghasgdrfgdfg:
duct tape and plastic
Hugh M Eye

User ID: 24287942
United States
12/13/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

shenue

User ID: 5263313
United States
12/13/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good night all. I've had so many interruptions today I couldn't even get caught up. Tomorrow morning will bring lots of catch-up reading for me. Peace to you all.
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
12/13/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guten Nacht Shenusleeping
is That which shall be;
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
12/13/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Filament/Prominence eruption of the South-West limb not too long back is causing a nice looking Flare-up along the South-West just below the writhing Central Filament of interest [link to sdodata.oma.be] .

The region I mean can be seen here [link to sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov] .

Last Edited by Spittin'Cesium on 12/13/2012 10:54 PM
is That which shall be;
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
12/13/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Filament/Prominence eruption of the South-West limb not too long back is causing a nice looking Flare-up along the South-West just below the writhing Central Filament of interest [link to sdodata.oma.be] .

I forgot - The corresponding X-Ray uptick [link to www.swpc.noaa.gov] associated with that Flaring Filament.
is That which shall be;
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13906785
United Kingdom
12/13/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Still awake I see, we are hardcore :)

I have an idea SC. Can we find out what pressure is being exerted in our atmosphere (and at what times) on a ground level and other layers of earths atmosphere? We would then be able to see if there is something in space causing stress on the earth and if its getting stronger.
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
12/13/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Still awake I see, we are hardcore :)

I have an idea SC. Can we find out what pressure is being exerted in our atmosphere (and at what times) on a ground level and other layers of earths atmosphere? We would then be able to see if there is something in space causing stress on the earth and if its getting stronger.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13906785

We do have Space Weather,esp. now - The last Four Updates [link to ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov] then around a Hour and a half of missing updates this [link to ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov] then [link to ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov] and the most recent [link to ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov] .

I'm wondering if this is due to a CH as the Velocity,Density and Polarity is sketchy?
is That which shall be;
mtn_mang

User ID: 28360299
United States
12/13/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

OMG, i can actually see the blue line! I have a feeling things are gonna ramp up in a week or two. And not due to any 'doomsday prophesies' or anything.

btw, the geminids are looking pretty amazing right now.

peace and love

GLP