Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,657 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 75,763
Pageviews Today: 137,764Threads Today: 73Posts Today: 1,002
01:21 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)

Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
01/27/2013 01:47 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)
I'm about to watch 'Videodrome' on Youtube - Come follow me if you like : )

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Spittin'Cesium

Seriously...Wtf!?

16:51 Seconds in and I'm rethinking this - Fucking sick.

Actually - It just turned into the Matrix,awesome.

popcorn

Back on.

I'm with ya! Thanks for the invite! Waiting for a smilie to post, had to figure out how to resize a pic, but I did it, will comment on posts above when smilie ready. I skipped to the 17 minute mark, we'll see how it goes.popcornkoolaid

Last Edited by Isis One on 01/27/2013 01:48 AM
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Isis One

United States
01/27/2013 02:15 AM

Report Abusive Post

Yes but what's causing the induction of the stored charge?
Something must be causing the the electricity to discharge at these high rates,these things are like a sprite but nearer to the ground
 Quoting: optimum judgment

Just consider the stresses in the Earths' Crust that builds up over time.

There is a lot of potential Charge at any given moment within our stretched and squeezed Ground,there is a lot of potential for Discharge right there.

Here,a example of the minor potential of the Piezoelectric Discharge event [link to www.dailymail.co.uk] Its' from the 'Daily Fail' but what it says is more or less correct.

sun

Hi SC, your dailymail article here is very important I feel. It is the first in which I've seen mention of quartz crystal having to do with piezoelectrics and then possibly plasma discharge events. That made my brain sit right up at attention. One reason, there is a HUGE crystal field underground in Arkansas (uh oh). Next thought, they were working with powerful quartz crystals in Atlantis I believe before the cataclysim. Thank you for posting this, your brain is AMAZE-BALLS

Oh, also, remember all those kids getting killed by electrocution in lakes last summer?
 Quoting: Isis One

You're awesome Isissunhf

I do remember hearing about those Deaths,yes.

On the Crystals,I thought you might like these images of Crystal Caverns(if you've not seen them before) - [link to i.dailymail.co.uk]

[link to i.dailymail.co.uk]

[link to news.nationalgeographic.com]

Daily Fail [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

A Discovery Channel Video(Part 1)about the Crystal Caverns in Mexico -

Its soo annoying how the Discovery Channel(and others)are so over dramatic and child like in the way they present nearly every single subject they cover these Daysrant

: )

Sorry, couldn't stick with that movie, I have no attention span, lol, Anyway, awesome crystal pics. I suspect there are millions and millions of these crystal nodes all over the earth. I think they are like the brain of the earth. They are fascinationg. I think they are somewhat semi-comatose now, reflected by our populations asleepness. When they awaken, maybe we awaken and come out of this stuper. This is my crystal, rather this is a crystal that lives with me. I have much respect for crystals. I feel it is from Lumeria, it was a gift.lemuria

Last Edited by Isis One on 01/27/2013 02:16 AM

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
Da fuq

User ID: 16258666
United States
01/27/2013 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
:lady2::24ftr3: I see a face in that sunspot lol.

[link to sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov] wtf is going on over there?

Last Edited by Da fuq on 01/27/2013 02:32 AM
shenue

User ID: 5263313
United States
01/27/2013 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi Cesium Having a hard time staying focused here with lack of activity ....

Very sadsigh
 Quoting: TS66

Hello 66water

I know what you mean,that is why I have been hunting through Solar data of Days past.

Much Luv to you 66,I take it things are ok with you and yourssunhf

Kind of pissy lately actually ..just found out my youngest son's migraines and body aches are from lymes disease.

That now makes 3 out of 4 kids, and myself. Of course my husband and youngest daughter haven't been tested yet. That's very much looked down upon by insurance companies you know ....so even though our county has not only the highest rate of confirmed cases of lymes per capita in NYS, it is also the highest in the country. So of course they wait till you are good and fucking sick before they even test you, then of course try and pay for treatment for permanent damage done ....

rant

Sorry you asked ???

I'm so sorry to hear you and your family are going through this, 66. If it is ok with you, I will keep you in my prayers and keep good thoughts coming your way.
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
shenue

United States
01/27/2013 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning everyone. Group Hug
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6185582
United States
01/27/2013 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Shenue hf ... most of us have had Lyme's since 96, I'm just upset that despite all my efforts, another of my children have now contracted it. It's simply the norm in this area at this point.

What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger ???

It's all part of the journey.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30393843
United Kingdom
01/27/2013 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just to let you, la famille de soleil into my life for a minute...I was taking a paracetamol caplet and making a roll up, had both filter and caplet in my hand....swallowed the filter.....oooops! Happy Sunday!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6185582
United States
01/27/2013 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just to let you, la famille de soleil into my life for a minute...I was taking a paracetamol caplet and making a roll up, had both filter and caplet in my hand....swallowed the filter.....oooops! Happy Sunday!
 Quoting: Elemental

LOL ... I have no idea whether to be happy for you, or be concerned, because I have no idea what you just said !!! hf
Tiny Trink

User ID: 28990460
United States
01/27/2013 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Shenue hf ... most of us have had Lyme's since 96, I'm just upset that despite all my efforts, another of my children have now contracted it. It's simply the norm in this area at this point.

I am so sorry TS to hear this news.

I believe my youngest son has it too, however, he refuses to get tested. All my sons were born in CT and spent much time there with their father. My youngest son lives there.

Sending Light and Love to you and your family.

hf

Much Love,
Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Tiny Trink

User ID: 28990460
United States
01/27/2013 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
psyoptics

User ID: 11919225
United States
01/27/2013 09:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
crystals.........
i remember people would wear them around their necks for the POWER.

funny about how the discovery chan and the history chan both do shows on good things....learning about stuff our ancient knew and did thousands of years ago.
but how they make these show some how will leave one thinking it is BS. always....why do the series or show just to do that.....
do they want to mislead us?
a good video editor can make anyone say anything the editor wants.
shenue

United States
01/27/2013 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

That is probably true 66. Most of my time is spent in a wheelchair now as my condition progresses. But I look around at others' misfortunes who are definitely worse off than I. And I thank God every single day for the incredible blessings that I have in my life (and there are many). And I truly feel like my life has made me stronger in many ways and definitely more sympathetic to other people with their problems.
shadasonic

User ID: 32618974
United States
01/27/2013 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

That is probably true 66. Most of my time is spent in a wheelchair now as my condition progresses. But I look around at others' misfortunes who are definitely worse off than I. And I thank God every single day for the incredible blessings that I have in my life (and there are many). And I truly feel like my life has made me stronger in many ways and definitely more sympathetic to other people with their problems.
 Quoting: shenue

Bless all you great souls and your wonderfull hearts. This lifetimes journey is all about the next bigger venture, all of you will do well I believe!hf
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Hugh M Eye

User ID: 31662450
United States
01/27/2013 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
The CME seen today on STEREO A & B...

[link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov]

...was from this north polar filament eruption.

Spittin'Cesium

User ID: 14589973
Netherlands
01/27/2013 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

1rof1

Hahaa...you clutz Elehf

: )

Hello Sol Peepssun
The thing that hath been,
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:1
Spittin'Cesium

User ID: 14589973
Netherlands
01/27/2013 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
The CME seen today on STEREO A & B...

[link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov]

...was from this north polar filament eruption.

Quoting: Hugh M Eye

Cool,look at these Spuds too - [link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov] North-East [link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov] Awesome looking Filament snapping on the limb.

sun

scientist

Last Edited by Spittin'Cesium on 01/27/2013 02:56 PM
The thing that hath been,
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:1
Da fuq

United States
01/27/2013 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone remember this back in march?

:tridoom:

Well, I went into SDO archive to look into it more.

I think the pictures speak for themselves.

[link to sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov]
:2334245::4153d2d::143d342::341rwd2::4tfwe41:

It's all just a coincidence huh? What was the official word on this?

Last Edited by Da fuq on 01/27/2013 04:26 PM
shenue

United States
01/27/2013 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL ... I have no idea whether to be happy for you, or be concerned, because I have no idea what you just said !!! hf

I couldn't figure it out either 66 LOL. Hub looked it up online and finally figured it out. LOL
shenue

United States
01/27/2013 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone remember this back in march?

:tridoom:

Well, I went into SDO archive to look into it more.

I think the pictures speak for themselves.

:2334245::4153d2d::143d342::341rwd2::4tfwe41:

It's all just a coincidence huh.

Quoting: Da fuq

I sure do remember that.
Isis One

United States
01/27/2013 04:41 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hi DA! I didn't want to requote your post but yes I remember and like your Ch this week it was fascinating. I mean you are looking at the SUN and see a gargantuan BLACK HOLE??????How paradoxical is that?

Last Edited by Isis One on 01/27/2013 04:42 PM

Isis One

United States
01/27/2013 04:43 PM

Report Abusive Post

Oh my E! Say a prayer for safe passage, lol

Da fuq

United States
01/27/2013 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi DA! I didn't want to requote your post but yes I remember and like your Ch this week it was fascinating. I mean you are looking at the SUN and see a gargantuan BLACK HOLE??????How paradoxical is that?

Hey Isis

The shape is enough to question.

The CH back in march, as it faced dead on it gave off a stronger heat/energy/light signature.

What else could be causing the anomaly.

For it to occur at the exact moment its in line is beyond chance.

Look it up in the archives for yourself.

This earth facing quiet, and change on every planet is being orchestrated VIA the sun.

The shift in our poles, our shrinking atmosphere, the magnetosphere weakening for 400 years now.

This goofy weather.

You know what the best part is?

I mean if most of us truly believe the sun is conscious, intelligent and everything in the universe connects. It is about time we start applying it to "real" life.

Last Edited by Da fuq on 01/27/2013 05:47 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16845676
United States
01/27/2013 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sending love to Sun Watchersblwkss
Isis One

United States
01/27/2013 06:31 PM

Report Abusive Post

Hey Isis

The shape is enough to question.

The CH back in march, as it faced dead on it gave off a stronger heat/energy/light signature.

What else could be causing the anomaly.

For it to occur at the exact moment its in line is beyond chance.

Look it up in the archives for yourself.

This earth facing quiet, and change on every planet is being orchestrated VIA the sun.

The shift in our poles, our shrinking atmosphere, the magnetosphere weakening for 400 years now.

This goofy weather.

You know what the best part is?

I mean if most of us truly believe the sun is conscious, intelligent and everything in the universe connects. It is about time we start applying it to "real" life.
 Quoting: Da fuq

Oh, you are a hoot, what a trip back in time that song is. I played the Carpenters constantly as a young teen. I have an alto voice so I can mimic Karen C. pretty well. I agree with all you say. I've never not thought the sun was conscious, as are trees, rocks, clouds, oceans, etc. I have been adding electricity and plasma and gravity to my mind though now too. Once we have our heads and hearts around it, the portal opens and we are welcomed in to the next dimension. I think many of us are feeling we are on the precipice of that, I'm still feeling some of the vortex pull of the current dimension, its hard to resist/avoid but I'm making steady progress. no rush, its all good to me, most of the time, lol.

Last Edited by Isis One on 01/27/2013 06:32 PM

Hugh M Eye

User ID: 31662450
United States
01/27/2013 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Magnetic Sun Produces Hot HOT Heat! (pretty dumb title, huh?)

"...But wave heating provides only enough energy to heat the corona to about 1.5 million°C, he notes. And although most solar physicists agree that interactions among the sun's magnetic field lines play a role in heating the corona, those processes haven't been observed directly...

...And although the telescope stayed above our planet's atmosphere for only 5 minutes and was focused on only 3% of the sun's surface, it observed two different episodes where magnetic field lines strongly interacted to produce Fe XII in large quantities. In those episodes, the bending and flexing of magnetic field lines released enough energy to boost temperatures nearby to as much as 7 million°C. Such events, which likely occur on a near-continual basis in magnetically active regions of the sun's surface, provide a substantial source of heating to the whole corona, the researchers report online today in Nature....

...a next step might be to develop a similar instrument to orbit Earth full-time and gather data to complement the low-resolution images of the entire sun being taken by other sensors. Cargill emphatically agrees: "It is insane not to fly such an instrument on any future mission to look at the solar corona."

[link to news.sciencemag.org]

From the Nature papaer-

" The active corona needs additional heating to reach 2,000,000–4,000,000 K.- this heat has been theoretically proposed to come from the reconnection and unravelling of magnetic ‘braids’. Evidence favouring that process has been inferred, but has not been generally accepted because observations are sparse and, in general, the braided magnetic strands that are thought to have an angular width of about 0.2 arc seconds have not been resolved..."

[link to www.nature.com]

Last Edited by Hugh M Eye on 01/27/2013 08:44 PM
optimum judgment

User ID: 24021617
United Kingdom
01/27/2013 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Magnetic Sun Produces Hot HOT Heat! (pretty dumb title, huh?)

"...But wave heating provides only enough energy to heat the corona to about 1.5 million°C, he notes. And although most solar physicists agree that interactions among the sun's magnetic field lines play a role in heating the corona, those processes haven't been observed directly...

...And although the telescope stayed above our planet's atmosphere for only 5 minutes and was focused on only 3% of the sun's surface, it observed two different episodes where magnetic field lines strongly interacted to produce Fe XII in large quantities. In those episodes, the bending and flexing of magnetic field lines released enough energy to boost temperatures nearby to as much as 7 million°C. Such events, which likely occur on a near-continual basis in magnetically active regions of the sun's surface, provide a substantial source of heating to the whole corona, the researchers report online today in Nature....

...a next step might be to develop a similar instrument to orbit Earth full-time and gather data to complement the low-resolution images of the entire sun being taken by other sensors. Cargill emphatically agrees: "It is insane not to fly such an instrument on any future mission to look at the solar corona."

[link to news.sciencemag.org]

From the Nature papaer-

" The active corona needs additional heating to reach 2,000,000–4,000,000 K.- this heat has been theoretically proposed to come from the reconnection and unravelling of magnetic ‘braids’. Evidence favouring that process has been inferred, but has not been generally accepted because observations are sparse and, in general, the braided magnetic strands that are thought to have an angular width of about 0.2 arc seconds have not been resolved..."

[link to www.nature.com]
 Quoting: Hugh M Eye

Nice one h. interesting almost sounds like the electric sun model?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16845676
United States
01/27/2013 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
just got home look at this sorry if already out there

Thread: GREEN COMET LEMMON: 2013 could be the Year of the Comet (Page 2)

hiding
Isis One

United States
01/27/2013 09:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
I have a feeling, the sun is absorbing something from the aether to heat itself (beyond the hydrogen/helium fusion)and account for the high temps. The body takes in oxygen and food for fuel that maintains the structures of the body, like the hypothalamus that regulates temperature at approx. 98.6 degrees. I would imagine the sun must "take in" something similar from somewhere to do the same. There is something to either the composition or mechanics of aether that we have not figured out yet.

Last Edited by Isis One on 01/27/2013 11:40 PM

shenue

United States
01/27/2013 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good night all. Peace
:SunBedtime:
Da fuq

United States
01/27/2013 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Night Shen zzz

GLP