Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,985 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,095,116
Pageviews Today: 1,979,059Threads Today: 875Posts Today: 15,222
10:21 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 831183
United Kingdom
02/16/2013 06:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)
The sun is going to rip the power grid to shreds...

The illuminati have had success with their chemtrailing(global cooling operation) but they have only been buying time,soon the sun is going to start throwing massive CMEs that will boil the grid alive......

This is REAL,i am talking more sense in this one post than Nasa have spoken for YEARS

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 831183
United Kingdom
02/16/2013 06:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

The illuminati have had success with their chemtrailing(global cooling operation) but they have only been buying time,soon the sun is going to start throwing massive CMEs that will boil the grid alive......

This is REAL,i am talking more sense in this one post than Nasa have spoken for YEARS

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 831183

you are talking sense ,you are one smart cookie
Tiny Trink

User ID: 28990460
United States
02/16/2013 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Much Love,

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16845676
United States
02/16/2013 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cosmic rays are high-energy particles, mainly protons, from outer space
[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

hfgood story
Solar Guardian

User ID: 34362632
Malaysia
02/16/2013 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
IsisOne, shada, Spitting Cesium and many others here, can you please come here to this thread and post your comments and opinions here: Thread: December 2013/January 2014 the planet Ascends and becomes 4th dimensional?

I'll give green karma points to poster up there. hfhfhf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1487375
United Kingdom
02/16/2013 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

i am surprised that no one on this solar thread has clocked on to the fact that chemtrails obviously block the suns light and cool the earth,this is very,very relevant to this thread and an important fact for all truth seekers to understand...

The real reason for global warming is because the sun is heating up and its going to blast some massive cmes soon,pure power solar flares this is what the illuminati keep the masses ignorant about.............
shadasonic

User ID: 34416224
United States
02/16/2013 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I.
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/16/2013 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: shadasonic

what is your view on chemtrails ???

do you believe that they are being used to deflect the heat of the sun and combat global warming ???
shadasonic

United States
02/16/2013 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

i am surprised that no one on this solar thread has clocked on to the fact that chemtrails obviously block the suns light and cool the earth,this is very,very relevant to this thread and an important fact for all truth seekers to understand...

The real reason for global warming is because the sun is heating up and its going to blast some massive cmes soon,pure power solar flares this is what the illuminati keep the masses ignorant about.............
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1487375

We're very aware of chemtrailing, theres probably dozens of pages of posts.

Theres the possibility it will stir quite a bit during the transition of polarity but its going through a phase right now. Pure power flares are you insinuating a gamma burst?

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 02/16/2013 08:55 AM
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34234116
United States
02/16/2013 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pure craziness here today just wanted to post

Space Weather Message Code: SUMSUD
Serial Number: 167
Issue Time: 2013 Feb 16 1217 UTC

SUMMARY: Geomagnetic Sudden Impulse
Observed: 2013 Feb 16 1210 UTC
Deviation: 10 nT
Station: Boulder

Filaments are still intact so I believe it came from

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34234116
United States
02/16/2013 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

We have and do from time to time. It is no mystery why they are produced.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/16/2013 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

We're very aware of chemtrailing, theres probably dozens of pages of posts.

answer the question

do you think that chemtrails are used to combat global warming ???
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/16/2013 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: TS66

chemtrails are an enigma,no mystery to me because i worked out the sun is heating up and the illuminati are using chemtrails to deflect the suns light(global cooling)

infact 99% of people are ignorant to the global weather modification programme and EVEN the people who know about chemtrails are blinded by stupid theories like chemtrails are used to poison us(David dIcke for a famous example)

i have read this thread for ages and i have never heard chemtrails mentioned in the context of global cooling but i have,so i must be closer to the TRUTH than most,what do you think ???????
madajs

User ID: 24791599
Canada
02/16/2013 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pure craziness here today just wanted to post

Space Weather Message Code: SUMSUD
Serial Number: 167
Issue Time: 2013 Feb 16 1217 UTC

SUMMARY: Geomagnetic Sudden Impulse
Observed: 2013 Feb 16 1210 UTC
Deviation: 10 nT
Station: Boulder

Filaments are still intact so I believe it came from

[link to youtu.be]

Some activity indeed!

"On February 16 there is a chance of a few unsettled intervals due to effects from CH554."
[link to www.solen.info]
And always, he fought the temptation to choose a clear, safe course, warning: "That path leads ever down into stagnation."
shadasonic

United States
02/16/2013 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

what is your view on chemtrails ???

do you believe that they are being used to deflect the heat of the sun and combat global warming ???

Yes, and a whole lot more.
Theres a poster on Gabes thread that is doing research into cymatic manipulation of trails, ionospheric particle absorption the whole works. He's starting a compiled massive thread on the whole issue,alot of info I've never seen and I've looked into it with a fervor.I kept a log for around 9 months on trailing in 2011, its correlation to sun activity and UV counts. The activity picked up greatly during solar activity but it also remained high at times during lulls. During the drought last year when we were being fried by record heat we had a 2 month lapse in trails , none, so I believe they are being used for various reasons. I know the activity of Barium and Al+++ and its definitely for particle manipulation,yet there are many 'other' materials involved at times. Peace my friend and good luck in your search. Nin I believe has alot of knowledge pertaining to this issue.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34442639
Germany
02/16/2013 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

chemtrails are an enigma,no mystery to me because i worked out the sun is heating up and the illuminati are using chemtrails to deflect the suns light(global cooling)

infact 99% of people are ignorant to the global weather modification programme and EVEN the people who know about chemtrails are blinded by stupid theories like chemtrails are used to poison us(David dIcke for a famous example)

i have read this thread for ages and i have never heard chemtrails mentioned in the context of global cooling but i have,so i must be closer to the TRUTH than most,what do you think ???????

Ummm... this is a solar thread. I enjoy reading here about the sun and suns activity.
If I would want to read about chemtrails or the illuminati I would go to one of the multiple threads where is talk about that.
I mean no offence hf

I really love the info about our sun here and like to thank NiN, SC, TS, shad, isis and all the other "solarpeople" for the great work hfhf
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/16/2013 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ummm... this is a solar thread. I enjoy reading here about the sun and suns activity.
If I would want to read about chemtrails or the illuminati I would go to one of the multiple threads where is talk about that.
I mean no offence hf

I really love the info about our sun here and like to thank NiN, SC, TS, shad, isis and all the other "solarpeople" for the great work hfhf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34442639

chem trails are to block the suns light you half wit

how in the hell is that not relevant to this thread ????
madajs

Canada
02/16/2013 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bt levels are higher than the Kp 4+ event earlier this week, just have to see if there will be any sustained negative Bz to put some bite in this

[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]
And always, he fought the temptation to choose a clear, safe course, warning: "That path leads ever down into stagnation."
shadasonic

United States
02/16/2013 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bt levels are higher than the Kp 4+ event earlier this week, just have to see if there will be any sustained negative Bz to put some bite in this

Quoting: madajs

yeah Bz seems to be riding north right now,we'll see if it shifts. What region of the sun is this coming from, for polarity reference?
Nice to see you M!
shadasonic

United States
02/16/2013 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I mean no offence hf

Anger is a response to fear,lighten up
Da fuq

User ID: 16258666
United States
02/16/2013 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov]

damned

southwestern filament is a beauty.
[link to sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov]

Last Edited by Da fuq on 02/16/2013 09:41 AM
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/16/2013 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
I mean no offence hf

Angry(dont make me laugh)

turning a blind eye to the Truth is cowardice,i see people making posts on this solar thread that say "hello sid how are you" or "my cat is ill"

i make a post about the reason for chemtrails and some brainless fool goes "please dont post that" (very odd)

The sun IS heating up and IS the reason for global warming not car fumes,cant you even see that ????

chemtrails are a MASSIVE issue when talking about the sun,a massive issue and if that upsets people then so be it!
madajs

Canada
02/16/2013 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

yeah Bz seems to be riding north right now,we'll see if it shifts. What region of the sun is this coming from, for polarity reference?
Nice to see you M!

We'll if this activity is from CH554 solen did have it classified as a positive polarity CH [link to www.solen.info]

And nice to see you as well Shada!

Down to Bz -8.7 [link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

Last Edited by madajs on 02/16/2013 09:52 AM
shenue

User ID: 5263313
United States
02/16/2013 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning All!

:Kool Sun:
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
Da fuq

United States
02/16/2013 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I mean no offence hf

Angry(dont make me laugh)

turning a blind eye to the Truth is cowardice,i see people making posts on this solar thread that say "hello sid how are you" or "my cat is ill"

i make a post about the reason for chemtrails and some brainless fool goes "please dont post that" (very odd)

The sun IS heating up and IS the reason for global warming not car fumes,cant you even see that ????

chemtrails are a MASSIVE issue when talking about the sun,a massive issue and if that upsets people then so be it!

Everyone here for the most part understands our earth and sun and the rest of out solar system is undergoing some kind of change or energetic event. Yes I agree with you that the sun is going berzerk and affecting everything around it. The sun is also a giant converter of energy, converting what from where? no clue.

I think chemtrails are an effort to prevent some of the initial weather changes inflicted by our changing sun. I honestly think it is just a last ditch effort from a race less advanced than it was 10k years ago.

:43tg43:fe3c32

Last Edited by Da fuq on 02/16/2013 10:02 AM
shadasonic

United States
02/16/2013 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nice to see you M!

We'll if this activity is from CH554 solen did have it classified as a positive polarity CH [link to www.solen.info]

And nice to see you as well Shada!

Down to Bz -8.7 [link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

-8.7 well the doors are open
madajs

Canada
02/16/2013 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Da fuq

:43tg43:fe3c32

What are you trying to suggest with these images? You do realize that the Sun was in solar minimum in '07 (asleep) while it is currently in solar maximum (active)?

I don't disagree that there is a solar system event going on, but I don't understand how these images are relevant to that. =P

Last Edited by madajs on 02/16/2013 10:13 AM
Da fuq

United States
02/16/2013 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
:43tg43: fe3c32

What are you trying to suggest with these images? You do realize that the Sun was in solar minimum in '07 (asleep) while it is currently in solar maximum (active)?

I don't disagree that there is a solar system event going on, but I don't understand how these images are relevant to that. =P

We are in max? sunspots and flares beg to differ.

The best explanation they have right now is maunder minimum or dalton, both are wrong as well.

hier kommt die sonne

Last Edited by Da fuq on 02/16/2013 10:15 AM
madajs

Canada
02/16/2013 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

We are in max? sunspots and flares beg to differ.

The best explanation they have right now is maunder minimum or dalton, both are wrong as well.

Yes we are in max, we haven't reached the max, but we are ratcheting up to it.

[link to www.sidc.oma.be]
Da fuq

United States
02/16/2013 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to iswa.ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov]

GLP