Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,288 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 567,077
Pageviews Today: 948,582Threads Today: 320Posts Today: 5,739
11:04 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)

Hugh M Eye

User ID: 31662450
United States
02/16/2013 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)
Right on cue....AR1675 announces his presence with his first C1 flare.

[link to halpha.nso.edu]

AR1675-
:2/16newspots:
Hugh M Eye

United States
02/16/2013 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
2012 DA 14 Fly-by! Wow look at all the stuff flying around out there. Some are satellites to be sure, but I think there's some air traffic and maybe an alien craft or two near the end.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Spittin'Cesium

User ID: 14589973
Netherlands
02/16/2013 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
New Spots Numbered-

AR1675 has a complex magnetic structure...could be a region to watch.

:2/16newmag:

Joint USAF/NOAA Solar Region Summary
SRS Number 48 Issued at 0030Z on 17 Feb 2013
Report compiled from data received at SWO on 16 Feb
I. Regions with Sunspots. Locations Valid at 16/2400Z
Nmbr Location Lo Area Z LL NN Mag Type
1671 N14W08 078 0090 Cso 04 03 Beta
1672 S17W29 097 0010 Axx 01 01 Alpha
1673 S10E56 012 0100 Cso 05 11 Beta
1675 N12E31 036 0010 Bxo 03 09 Beta
1676 S18E78 350 0030 Hax 02 01 Alpha

There's another spot in the far SE which remains un-numbered and there may be another region coming over behind AR1676.

HMI Intensitygram:
[link to sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov]

HMI Magnetogram:

Solar Activity

.24 hr Summary...
Solar activity was very low. Only two low level B-class events were
observed. All three spotted regions on the visible solar disk were
stable, small, and magnetically simple. Reanalysis of yesterdays NE
limb CME using additional imagery suggested there may be an
earth-directed component. The ejecta was moving slowly, between 300-400
km/s.
Two new regions were numbered, Region 1675 (N12E31) and Region
1676 (S18E78). Region 1675 was responsible for the last, and largest,
flare of the day, a B4 at 16/2341 UTC.

.Forecast...
Solar activity is expected to be very low with a chance for a C-class
flare during the period (17 - 19 February).
[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]
 Quoting: Hugh M Eye

Yes,definite potential there.

She is messy!

I'd say straight off Beta Gamma from now..Wait...holy shit [link to sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov] !
The thing that hath been,
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:1
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
02/16/2013 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
It seems my talking about the sun's activities has rubbed off on my daughter more than I realized, after all, we never think our kiddos listen to us. She is doing a paper for her CP English class in 9th grade about how a solar flare could effect Earth in bringing down the grid. The main point will be that a Carrington Event will happen again, not if but when, and wishing that the world would be prepared for such a happening. After listening to her talk, I was amazed at what she has learned from me. That she is going to use this for her class paper and then debate made me a proud solar mama!!
 Quoting: whiteangel

That is absolutely brilliant news Angel!

hugs

This must have made your Year!

It has made my Day feel better and I don't have any relation to you : )

Brilliant,brilliant,brilliant.

sunhf
 Quoting: Spittin'Cesium

I am going to have her send me an email of it so I can share with you. Yes, totally made my year!!!

That would be so cool if you could Angelhf!

This is the ripples in the real World as a result of work done by all of us in SolarWatch the way I see it,and I Luv it!

WaveLength
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Hugh M Eye

United States
02/16/2013 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Huge polar crown filament in the SE is peeling away beautifully now.

:2/17sopole:
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
02/16/2013 08:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
As promised! The is by a 15 year old in 9th grade English class. Yup, my sweetie

A World without Technology

February 13, 2013
Imagine a world without technology—it seems impossible to even think about. The world has been living with technology for what seems like a long time, to the point of where it is all the current generation knows. You can’t go anywhere nowadays without seeing at least one form of modern technology. Someone is either texting, talking on the phone, watching television, or driving a car. Just imagine waking up one day; a solar storm had knocked out the electrical grids while you were sleeping the night before. When the electrical grids are fried, the electricity is completely out—no coffee to help you wake up, no checking your Twitter feed, and no watching tonight’s episode of The Walking Dead. You’d probably be able to last for a couple of days without your phone or TV, but not without your refrigerator and freezer. The United States Government (FEMA) says to have at least three months worth of food in case a disaster happens; we also need a backup plan in case something happens to our technology. We need to know what to do if something happens.
On September 1st, 1859, Richard Carrington witnessed a solar flare erupting from the Sun that was pointed directly at Earth—or what is referred to as Earth-facing. A few hours before the Sun rose the next day, auroras erupted, so incandescent you could read something outside as if you were reading something in broad daylight, even though it was supposed to be dark. Birds had started chirping and workers thought they were supposed to get up to go to work. An aurora is a luminous atmospheric phenomenon visible around the northern or southern poles of Earth (Northern Lights and Southern Lights). These auroras observed during 1859 were seen even in the tropics, such Hawaii and Cuba. That is a very isolated event, and has only happened one time since, in 1989. The telegraph systems around the world had gone mad. Sparks from the telegraphs shocked and burned the hands of the operators. Even after the batteries were pulled from the machines, they could still send and receive messages. But, the communications didn’t work right after they had come back on line. The “Carrington Event” was, and still is, the largest solar storm to have ever stricken Earth. Even in the 1800s, it caused complete mayhem; just imagine what it could do now.
As an illustration of what could happen today, look at what happened almost ten years ago—the Halloween Storms of 2003. Around that time of the year, the Sun is usually quiet and few sunspots are seen. Sunspots are dark spots on the Sun that are visible from time to time, but if they don’t have the correct magnetism, they won’t produce a solar flare. Sunspots get all the attention for solar flares to cause coronal mass ejections (CEMs) but prominence and filaments also cause CEMs. On October 19th, 2003, the Halloween Storms began. Seventeen major solar flares erupted from the Sun that hit Earth’s magnetic field on and around Halloween. “The effects of these storms were ghoulish enough that [aircraft controllers] had to re-route aircraft, it affected satellite systems and communications, and it also caused a power outage in Sweden for about an hour,” Dr. Holly Gilbert, a solar scientist, said about the calamity. Auroras could be seen as far south as Florida. It wasn’t as big of a deal as it could have been—it could have knocked out power for a lot longer than it did. That just gives a general conception on what could happen.
After the 1989 Quebec storm, John Kappenmann found more than three-hundred fifty transformers—no, not the robots—at risk of permanent damage. Transformers are what controls and distributes our electricity. If they go out, we have no electricity. America doesn’t have enough surplus to replace the transformers in the country. If they went out, we would have to order new transformers from, say, China, since the mass of them are now made there. We wouldn’t be able to due to of the loss of electricity. No phones, no emails, et cetera. No transformers equal no electricity. No electricity, no communicative services. No communicative services, no calling China. No calling China, no new transformers. You get the picture. Families across America—no, across the world need a plan in case something happens. World governments need to be planning for the future. Grocery stores would quickly run out of food and supplies, so we would need to get that stuff quickly, as they only have about three days worth of food for the surrounding area. They can’t get more food and supplies because they can’t order anything. Even if they could somehow mail order forms, semi-trucks can’t drive across the country to deliver to a King Soopers in Thornton. They wouldn’t work. The average American family only has about three days worth of food in their homes. Society would fall apart in a matter of a week. The reliance of technology has become a necessity of modern life and if something happened, none of us would know what to do. Remember the Boy Scout/Girl Scout motto: be prepared.
You should always be prepared. It is better to be prepared and not need it, than to not be prepared and needing it. A solar storm could hit at any point. Sunspots come and go all the time. At the current being, there aren’t any sunspots aimed at us, but one could pop up and we could be in trouble. It’s always a good idea to be watching the Sun’s activity, and to plan. Don’t be freaked out if the power goes out, just plan. Have food and water stored, because one day, you could wake up and things could have gone haywire the night before, and you wouldn’t have known it until you were trying to get that cup of coffee…

Edit: sorry it posted as one big blob

Last Edited by WhiteAngel on 02/16/2013 08:21 PM
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
moxiechic

User ID: 9440515
United States
02/16/2013 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
The mention of our children...what they are learning from us and this beautiful visual moved me this evening. Thank you so much for sharing.
M
“My religion is nature. That’s what arouses those feelings of wonder and mysticism and gratitude in me.”
Oliver Sacks
moxiechic

User ID: 9440515
United States
02/16/2013 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
It seems my talking about the sun's activities has rubbed off on my daughter more than I realized, after all, we never think our kiddos listen to us. She is doing a paper for her CP English class in 9th grade about how a solar flare could effect Earth in bringing down the grid. The main point will be that a Carrington Event will happen again, not if but when, and wishing that the world would be prepared for such a happening. After listening to her talk, I was amazed at what she has learned from me. That she is going to use this for her class paper and then debate made me a proud solar mama!!

hugs

sunhf

I am going to have her send me an email of it so I can share with you. Yes, totally made my year!!!

That would be so cool if you could Angelhf!

This is the ripples in the real World as a result of work done by all of us in SolarWatch the way I see it,and I Luv it!

WaveLength

The mention of our children...what they are learning from us and this beautiful visual moved me this evening. Thank you so much for sharing.
M
 Quoting: moxiechic

M
 Quoting: moxiechic

“My religion is nature. That’s what arouses those feelings of wonder and mysticism and gratitude in me.”
Oliver Sacks
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
02/16/2013 08:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thank you Moxie. If we can get the younger generation involved, then we are going a good job. The threat from our sun isn't just to us, it is them as well.
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
02/16/2013 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes,that one.
is That which shall be;
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
02/16/2013 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you Angel - I'm about to read it throughhf
is That which shall be;
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34234116
United States
02/16/2013 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

hugs

sunhf

Very cool Angel, gave an old lady goosebumps (when not much does anymore wink)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34234116
United States
02/16/2013 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes,that one.

Gorgeous shot Hugh hf
Tiny Trink

User ID: 28990460
United States
02/16/2013 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Angel

Tell her great job!!

Give her hugs from me!

Much Love,
Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
02/16/2013 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
As promised! The is by a 15 year old in 9th grade English class. Yup, my sweetie

A World without Technology

February 13, 2013
Imagine a world without technology—it seems impossible to even think about. The world has been living with technology for what seems like a long time, to the point of where it is all the current generation knows. You can’t go anywhere nowadays without seeing at least one form of modern technology. Someone is either texting, talking on the phone, watching television, or driving a car. Just imagine waking up one day; a solar storm had knocked out the electrical grids while you were sleeping the night before. When the electrical grids are fried, the electricity is completely out—no coffee to help you wake up, no checking your Twitter feed, and no watching tonight’s episode of The Walking Dead. You’d probably be able to last for a couple of days without your phone or TV, but not without your refrigerator and freezer. The United States Government (FEMA) says to have at least three months worth of food in case a disaster happens; we also need a backup plan in case something happens to our technology. We need to know what to do if something happens.
On September 1st, 1859, Richard Carrington witnessed a solar flare erupting from the Sun that was pointed directly at Earth—or what is referred to as Earth-facing. A few hours before the Sun rose the next day, auroras erupted, so incandescent you could read something outside as if you were reading something in broad daylight, even though it was supposed to be dark. Birds had started chirping and workers thought they were supposed to get up to go to work. An aurora is a luminous atmospheric phenomenon visible around the northern or southern poles of Earth (Northern Lights and Southern Lights). These auroras observed during 1859 were seen even in the tropics, such Hawaii and Cuba. That is a very isolated event, and has only happened one time since, in 1989. The telegraph systems around the world had gone mad. Sparks from the telegraphs shocked and burned the hands of the operators. Even after the batteries were pulled from the machines, they could still send and receive messages. But, the communications didn’t work right after they had come back on line. The “Carrington Event” was, and still is, the largest solar storm to have ever stricken Earth. Even in the 1800s, it caused complete mayhem; just imagine what it could do now.
As an illustration of what could happen today, look at what happened almost ten years ago—the Halloween Storms of 2003. Around that time of the year, the Sun is usually quiet and few sunspots are seen. Sunspots are dark spots on the Sun that are visible from time to time, but if they don’t have the correct magnetism, they won’t produce a solar flare. Sunspots get all the attention for solar flares to cause coronal mass ejections (CEMs) but prominence and filaments also cause CEMs. On October 19th, 2003, the Halloween Storms began. Seventeen major solar flares erupted from the Sun that hit Earth’s magnetic field on and around Halloween. “The effects of these storms were ghoulish enough that [aircraft controllers] had to re-route aircraft, it affected satellite systems and communications, and it also caused a power outage in Sweden for about an hour,” Dr. Holly Gilbert, a solar scientist, said about the calamity. Auroras could be seen as far south as Florida. It wasn’t as big of a deal as it could have been—it could have knocked out power for a lot longer than it did. That just gives a general conception on what could happen.
After the 1989 Quebec storm, John Kappenmann found more than three-hundred fifty transformers—no, not the robots—at risk of permanent damage. Transformers are what controls and distributes our electricity. If they go out, we have no electricity. America doesn’t have enough surplus to replace the transformers in the country. If they went out, we would have to order new transformers from, say, China, since the mass of them are now made there. We wouldn’t be able to due to of the loss of electricity. No phones, no emails, et cetera. No transformers equal no electricity. No electricity, no communicative services. No communicative services, no calling China. No calling China, no new transformers. You get the picture. Families across America—no, across the world need a plan in case something happens. World governments need to be planning for the future. Grocery stores would quickly run out of food and supplies, so we would need to get that stuff quickly, as they only have about three days worth of food for the surrounding area. They can’t get more food and supplies because they can’t order anything. Even if they could somehow mail order forms, semi-trucks can’t drive across the country to deliver to a King Soopers in Thornton. They wouldn’t work. The average American family only has about three days worth of food in their homes. Society would fall apart in a matter of a week. The reliance of technology has become a necessity of modern life and if something happened, none of us would know what to do. Remember the Boy Scout/Girl Scout motto: be prepared.
You should always be prepared. It is better to be prepared and not need it, than to not be prepared and needing it. A solar storm could hit at any point. Sunspots come and go all the time. At the current being, there aren’t any sunspots aimed at us, but one could pop up and we could be in trouble. It’s always a good idea to be watching the Sun’s activity, and to plan. Don’t be freaked out if the power goes out, just plan. Have food and water stored, because one day, you could wake up and things could have gone haywire the night before, and you wouldn’t have known it until you were trying to get that cup of coffee…

Edit: sorry it posted as one big blob

Truly impressive!

Smart girl,she should bode well in this Life for sure.

bump

balance3
is That which shall be;
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
02/16/2013 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

hugs

sunhf

Very cool Angel, gave an old lady goosebumps (when not much does anymore wink)
 Quoting: TS66

chuckle
is That which shall be;
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
02/16/2013 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
CEM made me chuckle - She had it down twice that way Angel,you'll be needing to correct her on that one piece alonehf

Really good stuff.

Hopefully I'll wake up with a smile still on my face Tomorrowhf

: )
is That which shall be;
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
02/16/2013 09:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
CEM made me chuckle - She had it down twice that way Angel,you'll be needing to correct her on that one piece alonehf

Really good stuff.

Oops, and yes she is correcting it at this time with a blush on her face. Read to her what you all were saying.
madajs

User ID: 24791599
Canada
02/16/2013 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

"The maximum southward component of Bz reached -10.1 nT at 16/1532Z. These observations were consistent with the passage of a weak transient feature. (...) The geomagnetic field ranged from quiet to active levels with the passage of the transient feature described above."

First time I've seen the term "transient feature" haha... interesting
And always, he fought the temptation to choose a clear, safe course, warning: "That path leads ever down into stagnation."
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
02/16/2013 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Really good stuff.

Oops, and yes she is correcting it at this time with a blush on her face. Read to her what you all were saying.

Easy mistake!

But seriously,that was really quite a decent piece.

It wasn't presented in too much a way as to scare but just the right amount to induce a shock that should help stick the message in the minds of some,at least.

The over-reliance on Tech the way we do it now is really a recipe for disaster and future efforts need to begin now(here as well as the US)for the supposed upcoming Max. the results of which could wreck havoc on anything Satellite reliant,which is most things in the 21st Century Life.

epicdoom

chuckle

Last Edited by Spittin'Cesium on 02/16/2013 09:19 PM
is That which shall be;
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
02/16/2013 09:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
IsisOne, shada, Spitting Cesium and many others here, can you please come here to this thread and post your comments and opinions here: Thread: December 2013/January 2014 the planet Ascends and becomes 4th dimensional?

I'll give green karma points to poster up there. hfhfhf
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

Stopped by and left a comment SG!
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Isis One

United States
02/16/2013 09:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
The sun is going to rip the power grid to shreds...

The illuminati have had success with their chemtrailing(global cooling operation) but they have only been buying time,soon the sun is going to start throwing massive CMEs that will boil the grid alive......

This is REAL,i am talking more sense in this one post than Nasa have spoken for YEARS

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 831183

i am surprised that no one on this solar thread has clocked on to the fact that chemtrails obviously block the suns light and cool the earth,this is very,very relevant to this thread and an important fact for all truth seekers to understand...

The real reason for global warming is because the sun is heating up and its going to blast some massive cmes soon,pure power solar flares this is what the illuminati keep the masses ignorant about.............
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1487375

The other day while sitting outside I watched the sun burn a hole right the chemtrail veil.

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
whiteangel
also known at WA

United States
02/16/2013 09:35 PM

Report Abusive Post

Really good stuff.

Easy mistake!

But seriously,that was really quite a decent piece.

It wasn't presented in too much a way as to scare but just the right amount to induce a shock that should help stick the message in the minds of some,at least.

The over-reliance on Tech the way we do it now is really a recipe for disaster and future efforts need to begin now(here as well as the US)for the supposed upcoming Max. the results of which could wreck havoc on anything Satellite reliant,which is most things in the 21st Century Life.

epicdoom

chuckle

She didn't want to scare anyone but she did want to wake them up. Her science paper will also be dealing with the same topic only it will be with posters, a video presentation and a verbal talk. Now that one, I can't wait to see. She is in advanced placement so she is able to grasp things most of her peers can't but at the same time put it in such away that an adult as well as a child can understand and not lose interest. Those selected will then move on to the regional level, something she was pre-selected for.

Okay, yeah, I am proud of her!! Yup!! Can't help it!!!
grinning
Isis One

United States
02/16/2013 09:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hugh,did you catch this one [link to www.sidc.oma.be] <--- The West at 2 and 3 on the dial - Plasma falling from afar back to Sol and then [link to www.sidc.oma.be] .

I am sure the fact of homesick Plasma is not the cause of that CME but it does look very cool to me : )

Hi SC and sol crew! Sc, could you explain a bit more how to tell plasma is dropping back down on sun? Am I seeing it in that narrow white cone in the second link above, as that darkish thread right near end of clip?

Isis One

United States
02/16/2013 09:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
Did anyone catch this [link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov] !?

Looks quite nice,I think this is its resulting expulsion [link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov] on the Left.

epicdoom

winkNiNz.

Thanks, that was educational (really), always learning from you guys. Did someone just learn how to use paint today??

Isis One

United States
02/16/2013 09:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
Awesome Captures on Behind HI1 [link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov] Earth is the larger object on the Right and Mercury is the other just to the Left of Earth.

Diff.MPeg of HI1 [link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov] .

I think the CME seen in HI1 is this one [link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov] on the Right of Stereo Behind.

First link helps me see why we can see Mercury in the western sky just after sunset lately, here in North America, second link I did not understand too much. Third link, all I could focus on is that weird situation at between 10-11 on the dial, that dark spot at the end, kind of like a coronal cavity, but that one guys theory about energy getting sucked up out of the sun through some type of tube right there at the spot intriques me.

Isis One

United States
02/16/2013 09:50 PM

Report Abusive Post

Oh, WA, that is so cool, yes kids know intuitively when they are being taught the truth, good job Mama!

Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
02/16/2013 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hugh,did you catch this one [link to www.sidc.oma.be] <--- The West at 2 and 3 on the dial - Plasma falling from afar back to Sol and then [link to www.sidc.oma.be] .

I am sure the fact of homesick Plasma is not the cause of that CME but it does look very cool to me : )

Hi SC and sol crew! Sc, could you explain a bit more how to tell plasma is dropping back down on sun? Am I seeing it in that narrow white cone in the second link above, as that darkish thread right near end of clip?
 Quoting: Isis One

I just looked at that and the original movie is gone?

Nevermind.

As I said,at 2 and 3 you could see Plasma(Dark splodges)raining back in from about a Solar Disc Diameter distance and at the point of return a CME fired off.

I didn't know that Cactus juggled their movie files like that,sorry.

hf
is That which shall be;
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
02/16/2013 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome Captures on Behind HI1 [link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov] Earth is the larger object on the Right and Mercury is the other just to the Left of Earth.

Diff.MPeg of HI1 [link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov] .

I think the CME seen in HI1 is this one [link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov] on the Right of Stereo Behind.

First link helps me see why we can see Mercury in the western sky just after sunset lately, here in North America, second link I did not understand too much. Third link, all I could focus on is that weird situation at between 10-11 on the dial, that dark spot at the end, kind of like a coronal cavity, but that one guys theory about energy getting sucked up out of the sun through some type of tube right there at the spot intriques me.
 Quoting: Isis One

The Second link is the same as the first but you can make out the structure of the CME better is all.

A tube?

Last Edited by Spittin'Cesium on 02/16/2013 10:10 PM
is That which shall be;
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
02/16/2013 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
'Quotes Scripture, but yet has the behavior of a satanist. You aren't doing God any favors, but that's perhaps what you are seeking do'

1rof11rof11rof1

Thinks God needs favours!

1rof11rof1

Last Edited by Spittin'Cesium on 02/16/2013 10:15 PM
is That which shall be;

GLP