Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,514 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 229,607
Pageviews Today: 371,358Threads Today: 126Posts Today: 1,968
04:47 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 907170
United States
03/03/2013 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily)
Good night SC, I answered your question on the Satan is God in the Bible thread. I hope you read it and keep an open mind.
geminilyle

User ID: 35540925
Australia
03/04/2013 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its the suns southern hemispheres turn for the show. Hopefully following last years patter of of a slow February.
Obvserver
Spittin'Cesium

User ID: 14589973
Netherlands
03/04/2013 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its the suns southern hemispheres turn for the show. Hopefully following last years patter of of a slow February.
 Quoting: geminilyle

Thank you,yes,agreed fully : )

Got that covered AC170wink

sun

Last Edited by Spittin'Cesium on 03/04/2013 02:10 AM
The thing that hath been,
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:1
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
03/04/2013 03:37 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hi Everyone, Hi Nerd!!! Been a bit under the weather, (possible gallbladder issues) have been reading along, thanks all for the updates, Mtn, hope you got the new job, Hugh, good luck to you on your new job! Off to watch a movie (Anna Karenina, a period piece, my favorite) I love pay for view....just got a squiggle or whatever, hooked up!
 Quoting: Isis One

Thanks, Isis Onehf! Prayers and blessings coming your way, too. Be well.

peacegrouphugsun
 Quoting: Hugh M Eye

Thanks Hugh, reading up on it, did a cleanse, gonna do some acupuncture tomorrow to get Liver chi motoring up a bit. Let us now if the new kids were kind and shared a seat at lunchtime!
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Isis One

United States
03/04/2013 03:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hi Everyone, Hi Nerd!!! Been a bit under the weather, (possible gallbladder issues) have been reading along, thanks all for the updates, Mtn, hope you got the new job, Hugh, good luck to you on your new job! Off to watch a movie (Anna Karenina, a period piece, my favorite) I love pay for view....just got a squiggle or whatever, hooked up!

Hope you get well soon, Isis. You are in my prayers :))
 Quoting: mtn_mang

Hi Mtn, thanks for the prayers, that's really kind of you.

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
Hugh M Eye

User ID: 31662450
United States
03/04/2013 05:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you all for your updates today ....

Best of luck tomorrow Hugh !! And remember no job big or small defines you.. We are very fortunate to have you, and so are they wink

Goodnight Cesium, Hugh and all, get good rest hf
 Quoting: TS66

Thank you, dear, I shall check in later tonight to see what's up.

Peace.
Tiny Trink

User ID: 34877295
United States
03/04/2013 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi All,

Hugh ~ Congratulations on the new job!

Isis ~ Hope you are feeling better soon.

Much Love,

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
shenue

User ID: 35346027
United States
03/04/2013 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Isis, thoughts and prayers in your direction. tiny big-hug smi

I hope you feel better soon!
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
shenue

User ID: 35346027
United States
03/04/2013 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
CoffeeGM
Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
shadasonic

User ID: 34416224
United States
03/04/2013 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
CoffeeGM
 Quoting: shenue

Good morning Shen!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35358791
United Kingdom
03/04/2013 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning! Looks like another close(ish) encounter today!

New Asteroid '2013 EC' Similar To Russian Meteor To Pass Earth At A Distance Less Than Moon's Orbit

[link to www.ibtimes.com]

[link to ssd.jpl.nasa.gov]

Edit to apologise if previously posted!
shadasonic

United States
03/04/2013 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry this is off topic just found it interesting.

[link to vimeo.com]

A trucker being interviewed entering a tunnel in the ozarks,says it goes 1,400 miles to Maine!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35207099
United States
03/04/2013 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

New Asteroid '2013 EC' Similar To Russian Meteor To Pass Earth At A Distance Less Than Moon's Orbit

Quoting: Elemental

Good morning all.

Interesting, the article is quite certain, yet the condition code is 7 (0-9 for certainty of orbit)on JPL.

At least we wont have so long to "wait and see" on this one . Looks like this article was posted either an hour after or 4 hours before the meteors closest approach !! chuckle

By Sreeja VN | March 04 2013 3:54 AM

A newly discovered asteroid similar to the Russian meteor that hit two weeks ago is set to pass Earth at an approximate distance of the moon's orbit Monday, Mar. 4, at 2:35 a.m. ET (7:35 a.m. UTC). The asteroid identified as 2013 EC was discovered by Arizona's Mount Lemmon Observatory Saturday
SnakeBite

User ID: 33142471
Canada
03/04/2013 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to vimeo.com]

A trucker being interviewed entering a tunnel in the ozarks,says it goes 1,400 miles to Maine!
 Quoting: shadasonic

Not to discredit this but i have serious issues with the entire thing. I for one cannot hear ANYTHING that the truck driver says to back up what the videotaper is saying. Second it is very obvious that the guy taping is very tactfully speaking over and in thwe right spots to make it seem like a certain thing is being said. I may be wrong but i call bs on the guy taping this video. I wont say more.
shadasonic

United States
03/04/2013 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to vimeo.com]

Not to discredit this but i have serious issues with the entire thing. I for one cannot hear ANYTHING that the truck driver says to back up what the videotaper is saying. Second it is very obvious that the guy taping is very tactfully speaking over and in thwe right spots to make it seem like a certain thing is being said. I may be wrong but i call bs on the guy taping this video. I wont say more.
 Quoting: SnakeBite

Yeah its sketchy, thought it was worth discussion.Peace
Da fuq

User ID: 16258666
United States
03/04/2013 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to vimeo.com]

You should look into DIA's roof. wink
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/04/2013 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to vimeo.com]

Certainly would explain all the mysterious booms heard around the country.

I have to be honest, I didn't know there were ANY restricted under ground roads, regardless of length or destination !! lol.

I believe the trucker said 980 miles in the video ??
shadasonic

United States
03/04/2013 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to vimeo.com]

Certainly would explain all the mysterious booms heard around the country.

I have to be honest, I didn't know there were ANY restricted under ground roads, regardless of length or destination !! lol.

I believe the trucker said 980 miles in the video ??

Thats what I was thinking , or thr minor quakes popping up in strange locals. 980 to colorado.
Morning TS, have a good day!

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 03/04/2013 09:08 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/04/2013 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your right Snake bite the guy with the camera was trying to be the new Al Jo at Bohemian Grove or something !!! LOL.

The trucker, from what I could hear was just answering what he could, but no security ??? I would hope DHS would be keeping better track of who was entering a restricted underground road, whether there were a hidden agenda or not, rather than allowing some goof lurk outside it with a camera ... all very strange.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34823775
Canada
03/04/2013 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
the guy should have drove in and we could see how far he got......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35551971
Portugal
03/04/2013 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
...VOLUNTEER PRECIPITATION OBSERVERS NEEDED IN CALIFORNIA...

Excerpt:

NUMEROUS LOCATIONS AROUND CALIFORNIA...ESPECIALLY IN THE MOUNTAINS
AND DESERTS...LACK VALUABLE PRECIPITATION REPORTING.
COCORAHS...WHICH STANDS FOR COMMUNITY COLLABORATIVE RAIN HAIL AND
SNOW NETWORK...IS A NON-PROFIT GROUP OF VOLUNTEER PRECIPITATION
OBSERVERS. THEY REPORT DAILY RAIN...HAIL...AND SNOW TOTALS IN
ADDITION TO ANY SIGNIFICANT WEATHER AS IT OCCURS. ANYONE CAN
JOIN...AND IT IS EASY TO REPORT THE INFORMATION! ALL YOU NEED IS A
4 INCH RAIN GAUGE...THE INTERNET...AND A FEW MINUTES EACH DAY. [link to www.srh.noaa.gov]
Isis One

United States
03/04/2013 03:15 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Elemental

Thanks for the info Ele, hadn't seen it posted, will keep an eye out!

Isis One

United States
03/04/2013 03:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thanks much Tink and Shenue, love you guys!!hf

Isis One

United States
03/04/2013 04:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
Gotta LOVE that ETHER!!!! A snippet from the Tesla vs Einstein thread

Concrete proof that relativity can be violated can be found in George Gamow’s watershed book Thirty Years That Shook Physics. Gamow, one of the founding fathers of quantum physics, tells us that in the mid-1920’s, Goudsmit and Uhlenbeck discovered not only that electrons were orthorotating, but also that they were spinning at 1.37 times the speed of light. Gamow makes it clear that this discovery did not violate anything in quantum physics, what it violated was Einstein’s principle that nothing could travel faster than the speed of light. Paul Adrian Dirac studied the problem. Following in the footsteps of Herman Minkowski, who used an imaginary number i, (the square root of -1) to be equivalent to the time coordinate in space-time equations, Dirac assigned the same number i to electron spin. In this way he was able to combine relativity with quantum mechanics and won a Nobel Prize for the idea in the process (1966, pp. 120-121). That was the upside. The downside was that the finding that elementary particles spin faster than the speed of light as a matter of course went the way of the passenger pigeon. No physicist talks about this anymore. What this means is that the entire evolution of 20th and nascent 21st century physics is evolving ignoring this key Goudsmit and Uhlenbeck finding. The ramifications suggest that elementary particles, by their nature, interface dimensions. Because they are spinning faster than the speed of light, the idea is that they are drawing this energy from the ether, a pre-physical realm, and converting the energy into material form.

Continue to read:
[link to www.newdawnmagazine.com]

My Bold lettering

Last Edited by Isis One on 03/04/2013 04:24 PM

Isis One

United States
03/04/2013 04:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
Updated forecast:

:Issued: 2013 Mar 04 1230 UTC
# Prepared by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Weather Prediction Center
#
Solar Activity

.24 hr Summary...
Solar activity was very low for the past 24 hours. Region 1687 (N06E56)
produced the largest event of the period, a B4 flare, at 03/0701 UTC.
Newly-numbered Region 1689 (S17E69) was classified as a Bxo-type beta
region. Region 1686 (S13W39) showed some moderate growth throughout the
period, but remains an unproductive Dso-type beta region. The other
regions on the disk were unremarkable. A filament eruption near S33W35
was observed on H-Alpha imagery beginning around 04/0600 UTC. We are
currently awaiting LASCO and/or STEREO imagery to determine if the
filament ejected off the surface, or was reabsorbed.

.Forecast...
Solar activity is likely to be at very low to low levels for the next
three days (04 - 06 Mar).

Energetic Particle

The greater than 2 MeV electron flux at geosynchronous orbit was at high
levels throughout the period, with the exception of a brief, diurnal,
decrease to moderate levels between 03/0040 UTC and 03/0200 UTC. The
greater than 2 MeV electron flux reached a maximum flux value of 5,520
particle flux units (pfu) at 03/1440 UTC. The greater than 10 MeV
proton flux at geosynchronous orbit was at background levels.

.Forecast...
The greater than 2 MeV electron flux is expected to remain at high
levels with brief, diurnal, decreases to moderate levels for the next
three days (04 - 06 Mar). The greater than 10 MeV proton flux is
expected to remain at background levels for the next three days (04 - 06
Mar).

Solar Wind

.24 hr Summary...
Solar wind parameters, as measured at the ACE spacecraft, were
indicative of a nominal solar wind environment. Solar wind speed was
steady at approximately 450 km/s throughout the period. The
interplanetary magnetic field Bt values ranged from 5 nT to 2 nT while
the Bz component ranged from +4 nT to -4 nT. The phi angle remained
oriented in a predominately negative (toward) sector for the past 24
hours.

.Forecast...
Solar wind speed is expected to increase on day 1 (04 Mar), and remain
elevated through days 2 and 3 (05 - 06 Mar) in response to effects from
multiple CH/HSSs.

Geospace

.24 hr Summary...
The geomagnetic field was at quiet levels for the past 24 hours.

.Forecast...
The geomagnetic field is expected to remain at quiet levels for day 1
(04 Mar). The geomagnetic field is likely to experience isolated
periods of unsettled conditions for days 2 and 3 (05 - 06 Mar) in
response to effects from multiple CH/HSSs.

[link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]

Last Edited by Isis One on 03/04/2013 04:20 PM

Isis One

United States
03/04/2013 04:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
Nice find it all on one page link

[link to solarimg.org]

Isis One

United States
03/04/2013 04:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
Here is nice video of past three days

[link to sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov]

Anonymous Coward
United States
03/04/2013 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Went out for the afternoon to come back and find ....... absolutely nothing sigh

The 7 sunspots on the disc have actually decayed in magnetic complexity, and with it, potential (although potential does not seem to play and important role overall over the past year).
[link to sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov]

Nice filament in the NE (!!! LOL) quadrant. Let's see if it can hold on for a little while.

[link to delphi.nascom.nasa.gov]
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
03/04/2013 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
MEAT from RATS and abandoned DOGS may have entered the human food chain, an MEP claims.

“Forced cannibalism” is feared to be taking place with dead animals being turned into food ....

He said Spanish cops are probing pet sanctuaries in the country after finding warehouses stacked with 15 tons of dog carcasses.

..there will be “further revelations”.

Read more: [link to www.thesun.co.uk]

vomit
 Quoting: pool

Evening Folkshi

Hello Isis,hope you feel better soon,my throat and head are starting to go also.

Nowt to report,spare the Non-suns ^ ^ .

I'm going back to Vege.

No more Dog Burger.

:iamCAT2:
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Spittin'Cesium

Netherlands
03/04/2013 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Went out for the afternoon to come back and find ....... absolutely nothing sigh

The 7 sunspots on the disc have actually decayed in magnetic complexity, and with it, potential (although potential does not seem to play and important role overall over the past year).
[link to sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov]

Nice filament in the NW quadrant. Let's see if it can hold on for a little while.

[link to delphi.nascom.nasa.gov]

hi66!

Yes,exactly.

[link to science.nasa.gov] [link to science.nasa.gov] .

Hope you are funkyhf

modog

sun
is That which shall be;

GLP