Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,979 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 923,593
Pageviews Today: 1,724,464Threads Today: 844Posts Today: 14,919
07:12 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

You can use Betadine scrub as a covering for your body and thyroid for possible fallout???????

Foxy Fox
User ID: 1030157
United States
03/15/2011 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
You can use Betadine scrub as a covering for your body and thyroid for possible fallout???????
I have heard this from a medical professional , just wanted to put this out there since no potassium iodine. Folks, check into this and act quick!!!

Let me know what you think!

Fox
flavapor

User ID: 964647
United States
03/15/2011 02:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: You can use Betadine scrub as a covering for your body and thyroid for possible fallout???????
I heard that too. I heard that 1 and a half teaspoons per day of iodine on the body externally was the adult dose.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/15/2011 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: You can use Betadine scrub as a covering for your body and thyroid for possible fallout???????
You will be able to get this at your local drugstore. I will be heading there today!!! Just for precaution!

A BIG.......bump
Gratia Plena

User ID: 1220977
United States
03/15/2011 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, and worse-case that you don't need it for radiation, it's a great antiseptic to have around. Better investment than KI in that respect.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/15/2011 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I went out and bought Betadine at Walgreens today. Funny how NONE of the pharmacists knew what Potassium Iodide was!!!

I will be going later to wally world for an extra bottle or 2 later!!

Fox
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/15/2011 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, and worse-case that you don't need it for radiation, it's a great antiseptic to have around. Better investment than KI in that respect.
 Quoting: Gratia Plena

I agree!

GLP