Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,597 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 302,065
Pageviews Today: 492,021Threads Today: 163Posts Today: 2,807
07:00 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I have been contacted by Etīs my whole life, I have also had missing time. I also have a lot of UFO footage that I have filmed myself.

Anonymous Coward
08/15/2005 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I have been contacted by Etīs my whole life, I have also had missing time. I also have a lot of UFO footage that I have filmed myself.
Hello to all you GLPīers, I would like to share a story with you, Iīll also answer any questions you might have.

My Name is Michael Lee Hill, I have been contacted by Etīs my whole life, I have also had missing time. I also have a lot of UFO footage that I have filmed myself.

My UFO footage has been featured on art bellīs Coast To Coast web site. Here is the Link....
[link to www.coasttocoastam.com]

I have also been interviewed And featured on my local CBS news regarding my footage, The link doesnīt seem to be working now, I had posted it here at GLP when it was still up, but I have everything on VCR tape. They tried to play my footage on the 11:00 news but there was a mysterious glitch with there equipment (Their words), They replayed the story the next day with the extra added bit about how they tried to show the footage the previous day, How there was a "strange interference" and how the problem fixed itself when they went on to the next story.

That actually scared me, I thought I would get a Men in Black visit after that :-)

The Ohio "Disclosure Project" Rep has also been looking into some of the footage, By the way, the US Govīt came out the next day (This craft was reported over 7 states) and said it was an Atlas missile, but I have the footage to disprove that. And As the D.P. investigator points out...."Do the Atlas rockets typically strobe like this? What is the second strobing object if the first is the rocket? Is it the Satellite? Should the Satellite be strobing?"

You will see in this footage 2 craft, one large, one smaller orb of light. My Original footage is actually much clearer than this...
[link to www.clevelandufo.com]

I guess the question is how I have all this footage. The answer is they are in contact with me Telepathically and nudge me to be at a certain place certain time and sure enough, they show up and I film them.

The actual filming of their craft is a new phase, Up till now, I have been educated, during my "awakening", on the whole mental energy/Beliefs creating reality bed of knowledge, then I was told by my guides that I was here to spread this "spiritual" bed of information through vibration (Music) and when I learned what I needed to, I would be put into a position where my message would reach the masses. If I only had the courage to step out of my old life, that the doors would open that I needed to open, & I would meet the people I needed to meet to make my own "dreams" become reality, and effortlessly .

I listened to their suggestion and quit my job of 14 years, that was in 2000, to concentrate on my music. Within 4 months I was personally selected out of thousands of entries by Grammy Award Winning (11 nominations!) guitarist Steve Vai as the winner of the Ibanez/Steve Vai guitar Challenge.

I guess my real "4400" power would be that I Channel Spiritual knowledge musically, I am Also here to help prepare the masses for First Contact through my footage & music.

Anyhow, Vaiīs web publicist and personal assistant Richard Pike (At That time) offered to help me release my latest CD "Frozen Thought", He created a Website... WWW.Michaelleehill.com , Created a press kit, and handled all the publicity, itīs done really well and people have been enjoying the vibe the CD communicates.

That led to me signing a record Deal with Platinum Groove Entertainment WWW.PGE.CC Look under Alt. Rock, there is actually a video/commercial there you can check out.

Also I have signed major guitar endorsement deals
[link to www.emeraldguitars.com]
[link to www.pawarguitars.com]

Iīm telling you all of this to let you know there is a lot of "Story" surrounding my ufo footage and itīs all connected. And thereīs lotīs more.

but, thatīs enough for now.

Peace, Love, and Light,
Michael Lee Hill
WWW.Michaelleehill.com
popparazi
12/08/2005 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I have been contacted by Etīs my whole life, I have also had missing time. I also have a lot of UFO footage that I have filmed myself.
HI, Its good to have you here,

May i ask

YOu say yu have been contacted by ET.

May I ask why A: they chose you to speak to
B: what was said to you

c: what you thought of them contacting you
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Re: I have been contacted by Etīs my whole life, I have also had missing time. I also have a lot of UFO footage that I have filmed myself.
?Interesting. ,Jimi Hendrix claimed he was contacted by aliens also. I bet Satriani is big UFO nut(hence album titles)
Kevin L B
Report Abusive Post
This has 2000 reply/30000 views written all over it!
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Kev, you mean zilliards of flies cannot err:
Shit tastes good?
jehovahawk
Report Abusive Post
7478, dont just stop now. tell us more, please. damn, its like someone offering you one chip, or teasing you with a stupid roach........
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Then a good candidate for pinning and bucks, Kevin.
Innocentwolf15
Report Abusive Post
Always wondered about that weird piece of metal in my leg...lol!
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
YOu say yu have been contacted by ET.

May I ask why

A: they chose you to speak to you

They speak to all that are listening, Iīm nothing special in that regard. I would say the beggining of communication beginns when you really start to pay attention to Sychronicity. the more you pay attention and BELIEVE, the more it will grow untill there will be no doubt that there is communication happening. Then the "real" learning starts.

B: what was said to you

I had learned to write down my thought long ago, it makes ideas come together in an organized way, I had wrote down what I had learned, this "Diary" became the liner notes behind my Cd "Frozen Thought". here is a link from my web site regarding this info....
[link to www.michaelleehill.com]

c: what you thought of them contacting you

It is my honor
jehovahawk
Report Abusive Post
hello?!?!? 7478 ?
Kevin L B
Report Abusive Post
Iīve learned over the years in GLP land what type threads get 1000īs of replies and those that get less than a dozen, this one has all the potenial of 2000 replies/30000 views!

Even has his full name, links elsewhere, gov involvement and just enough info to tease the woo-wooīs!

Also has CIA written all over it!
jehovahawk
Report Abusive Post
yah kev, and he is blowing it with this silent treatment.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Silent? I canīt type very fast, Thatīs all. Not CIA either :-)

More cool Hendrix info to share then Iīll get back to the questions at hand.

from the "The Inner World of Jimi Hendrix" by Monika

Dannermann ISBN 0-312-137-389

"But like the solar system is going through a change soon and is going to affect the Earth in about 30 years, you know; I am talking about the Earth itself." (San Diego Free Press, June 1969)

In the last days of his life, Jimi told me about a strong belief that he held, and took a writing pad, to illustrate more clearly what he meant.

Before going into the subject, he talked for a while about a song he had written called "If Six Was Nine". He told me that there was a cosmic meaning to that song, hidden in the two numbers six and nine. Jimi said that these numbers together are a very powerful force, and he drew thern within each other. It looked like a spiral when he added more rays, the individual rays as well as the whole form spinning to the right. He said the sign with nine rays in it is the symbol of a very high spiritual power which is coming towards the earth.

He was convinced that, in the near future, Galacticans from outer space, from another galaxy of great positive power, would come to our planet to help mankind in its struggle againt evil. While explaining this, he drew two points representing this higher power coming closer and closer towards our galaxy, the Milky Way, finally reaching Earth.

Jimi then made another sketch with four spiral rays pointing leftwards, telling me that this symbol is a negative one, because its rays point to the left.

He told me that the arrival of the positive power would bring about a great change on our planet. Love, peace and brotherhood among the peoples on Earth would start to blossom again, just as they in the ancient civilization of Atlantis. He said that the signs of the beginning of these events would be when significant unexpected changes started to happen in the world. But he also pointed out that we, the people, would also have to become active and anticipate bringing about these positive changes for ourselves and our world. He explained that people on Earth have been asleep for too long and an awakening is beginning to happen to the people as this higher power approaches our world.

This prophecy of Jimiīs was an inspiration for this painting. A spacecraft, one of many to follow, is approaching our galaxy, its destination planet Earth.

Jimi also refers to this event in his last poem, "The Story of Life":

Angels of heaven

Flying saucers to some

Made Easter Sunday

The name of the rising sun.
jehovahawk
Report Abusive Post
no no no, i know all about jimi and the īexperienceī, i want to hear more about 7478īs UFO tales.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
īīThe Album
The Artist
Publicity
Order
Contactīī

lmao
typerstee
Report Abusive Post
I second. heh
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
There is so much more to tell. Well, Let me start with the Vai contest. When I said I left my Job of 14 years. They didnīt want to lay me off. I had helped this company get a Huge contract (35 million) at that time there was over 300 employees working there. Everybody worked there asses off and worked a lot of OT to make that project work. To make a long story short, a bigger company saw the profit margin, came in a bought the company out and layed everybody off, down to around 40 people, I was one of the 40 they wanted to keep. I was heart broken to say the least. All my friends were getting laid off, i thought, What the hell kind of moral is that, If you work your ass off, you can work your way right out of a job. So I told them to lay me off as well. a few months had gone by, no magic doors opened, I started to wonder if I made the right decision.

I then had a Dream/Vision, in this Vision I was led down a corridor by a guide, it led to a club, when inside I realized Steve VAi was doing a sound check, In this vision. He was playing a song called "There is a train thatīs leaving" I remeber this tune being very spiritual, Vai walked over to where the Guide and i were standing and the music stopped, Vai said "Welcome Aboard" I awoke roight out of the vision at that time, All I could think was, what the hell was that about, It was about the most lucid/real dream/vision I had ever had and just left it at that. It was no more than three days when I visited WWW.Vai.com and I seen a banner to enter the Vai contaest. The furr on the back of my neck went up, I knew I was going to win that contest and I hadnīt even recorded a note, sure enough, he picked me. I talked to him about all this too, Steve is the most enlightened person I have ever met.

Want to see something strange? This is a spoken word part from Vaiīs 1st CD called Flexable

Ladies & gentlemen of the world, it is my utmost privilege to announc to
You that these little green men actually do exist, for they are part of the
Eternal past and venture from all regions of our galaxy to find homage in
Our earth’s center. governments of the world have been very good at
Concealing these little visitors and preparing the public with loving movies
And pleasant melodies. (ya’ see, like that one - did ya’ hear that- yes.)
Controlled media as to cushion the arrival of our little friends. you see,
Throughout history many people have claimed to see strange lights in the
Sky.

(oh no.) well, the truth of the matter is that these light, and beings, will
Only reveal themselves to those who are pure of heart, for these enlightened
Aliens leave permanent imprinted information on the psyche of those chosen
Human only to be revealed to our deteriorating planet at the point in which
Our civilization shall enter the new age of ’light without heat.’

We’re hoping that the human race will become part of endless time. we love
You all and want you to know that in your heart and in your soul there is
Power bigger than the world.

Hmmmm?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
As far as my own UFO sightings, The craziest thing I Didnīt get on tape.

I seen a small Plasma device hovering by my back window where my music studio is, outside one night. I was about 5 feet away from it! I walked out my back door and there it was. It was only around 4 inched long, it was two spheres with a shaft in between them, it seemed to be made out of one piece of glass, the spheres were filled with purple plasma and they had a lot of lightening in them, lotīs of motion, the shaft was filled with a whist mist kind of plasma but the shaft had no lightening through it, just mist.

It floated away from my back window into my backyard where I lost track of it when it was around 15 feet from me. The whole thing lasted about 8 seconds. I didnīt even blink. I have no freaken clue what it was. I have seen many orbs of light at my house as well
A/C
Report Abusive Post
Heyyyyy OP;

You tell those fucktards that I want my $138.75 back for fucking up my well when the fuckers were stealing power. Go here and read the story in Minn.

[link to www.nationalufocenter.com]

And if I see them doing it again, the high powered rifle is coming out - word up!

Thank you;

A/C
jehovahawk
Report Abusive Post
hmmm, yes i have read of this plasma device experience, possibly on this forum before ? do you think your hand could have grasped the rod in between the two spheres? like holding a dumbbell ?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Minn. UFO energy zappers Huh? I believe you though It is more than likely notintentional. From what I understend these craft use the Earths Magnetic Field Ley Lines for power & if they get close can cause tranformers to blow because of the Crafts effects. Remember the Black Out of the Eastern United States and Canada?

Well, I live in Eastlake, OH. We were in the black out zone. the whole black out was actually pinpointed back to my Hometown of Eastlake. Here is the link for the proof...

[link to www.cbsnews.com]

That day of the black out, Me and a friend were sitting in my backyard just enjoying the day, I seen the strangest thing, it looked like a solid black shape that was changing shape as it flew by at a real fast rate, It flew up my neighbor driveway, I remember saying to my buddy, "I just seen the strangest thing, I told him it looked like someone threw a black towel through the air, that was about the size and shape of it. And that was that (This isnīt the weird part :-)

I went onto work (teaching guitar) which is when I found out about the black out. That night my same buddy stopped over and we were sitting in the backyard again checking out the stars when my buddy says "Hey, Do you have Wolfie outside (Wolfie is my dog) I said no I donīt think so. Then he said, well what the hell is that? Pointing into the backyard. It did look like the shape of a somewhat black Dog sitting down.

It was about ten feet from us was a black shape, around two 1/2 feet high, I thought maybe a had let my dog out and just forgot so I got up and Yelled "Wolfie!, Well the shape didnīt budge, Wolfie usually comes whenever I call so I yelled again, Nothing, the third time I raised my voice a little more.

To both mine and my friends surprise the shape kinda morphed and stood up becoming around three feet tall hobbit looking Gnome, or Troll looking creature. I know this is a stretch for most peopleīs belief systems, I actually never thought Gnomes existed myself before this visit.

It Slowly walked about 8 feet over to the right, kinda hobbling back and forth as it walked, right in back of my garage. Itīs face took up 1/3 of itīs body size with long bushy flowing hair behind it, you could make out itīs facial/body silhouette very easily.

Well my friend about crapped himself, I was almost in shock or something, My buddy said "That looked like a garden troll came to life and walked away.

I regained my mind, within 10 seconds a went and looked behing my garage, from the other side of the backyard! I slowly walked over there, & Nothing, it was gone which is strange because my yard is fenced in, if it climbed the fence we would have heard it.
Peace
Report Abusive Post
Helloe Michael! Nice to have you here. My question is have they given you any indication when first contact will happen on a massive level?? Thanks,

Also what type of Etīs - Sorry if you have already said.

Peace
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
>>i have read of this plasma device experience, possibly on this forum before ? do you think your hand could have grasped the rod in between the two spheres? like holding a dumbbell ?<<

I do believe I have shared parts of this here at GLP, This is the first time I have had the courage to just spill the beans and put it all together. Figured, what the hell, why not? So I might get called a Woo Woo, I can take it :-)

As far as holding the Plasma device in my hand, Yes, that would have been around the right size, It wasnīt moving very fast as it flew away either, If I wasnīt so stunned, I could have easily caught up to it and grabbed it.
jehovahawk
Report Abusive Post
maybe thats what it was for, to grasp.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Helloe Michael! Nice to have you here. My question is have they given you any indication when first contact will happen on a massive level?? Thanks,

I feel very very soon, Just look up for a while the next clear night you get, really look up, for a few hours and tell me what you see. I believe the Mexico mass sightings and Defense Dept infra-red footage is a nice way to get the ball rolling.

Also what type of Etīs - Sorry if you have already said.

Well, I have memories of Greys in my past,
but no visits from them in years since my child hood, I remember as a child thinking they were santīs elveīs, thatīs all I could relate them too, Etīs & UFOīs were not that "BIG" when I was growing up, Iīm 37 now by the way. The other Etīs have looked like Humanīs, these contacts happen in altered states of Conciousness, Meditation, OBE, ETC, not in the physical. Then as I said, I seen a Gnome, there was no communication (That I know of)

I was visited by a person claiming to be a ET while I was filming UFOīs! But if this guy was an ET, Iīm dissapointed, he seemed like he was really "On something", he also told me of all these incarnations he had been, A 16th century Vampire! Jimmy Hoffa, And a chinese Dog. I actually felt my life was in danger during that visit. As I was filming a Ball of light, He says "You know, some secrets go to the grave with you" I hadnīt even told him what I was filming. But I have that guy on Tape, the whole encounter. It was kinda strange because I had been seeing & filming triangular craft over Lake Erie, This guy says..."Wow, you see that Triangular craft out there?" I looked and I couldnīt see anything. He went on..."Look at the Neon Colors, now thatīs space age!"

That sparked my curiosity because i hadnīt been really too talkative cause as I said, This guy showed up out of nowhere, climbed some rocks to get to where I was and really got to close and really in my own personal space.

Peace
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
I left out the way these being most often appear to me in the physical, and that is balls of Light, and also luminated whispy cloud looking things about the size of a person.
Fuzzy Nutz
Report Abusive Post
Send them over to see me.
Iīm bored.
popparazi
Report Abusive Post
I guess you have had your share of debunkers, lord knows there enough of them. do you think the debunkers need to take a harder look before really getting stuck into your stuff, or do you think they all work for the cia
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
>>Send them over to see me. Iīm bored.<<

Tell them you would like a visit yourself with an open heart and they will show up, I guarantee it. And there is nothing to fear.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
>>do you think the debunkers need to take a harder look before really getting stuck into your stuff, or do you think they all work for the cia<<

I donīt really care what they think, But with that being said. when Christopher Columbus first reached land, the natives could not see his
ships because the concept of the large ships did not exist to them. Only after several days did a medicine man first see the ships (after studying the waves) and then showed each of the other natives that they did exist, I then the Natives could see the ships because they trusted the Medicine Man. The concept put forth is that we can only see what fits in our world view. Itīs also presented in the movie "What the blepp do we know" and for those of you who havnīt seen the film, drop whatever you are doing right now and get to the nearest Blockbuster :-)

Anyhow, The same holdīs true for UFOīs
popparazi
Report Abusive Post
I saw two ufoīs in daylight on the 12th august 2005 heading over towards scotland (I love in nw uk) the reason i thought they were UFOīs was they flew higher than a jet that was passing and suddenly did a major right turn. and then flipped round and went off in the original direction around each other..

Am I seeing things ?

GLP