Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,289 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 594,992
Pageviews Today: 1,001,747Threads Today: 336Posts Today: 6,199
11:36 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

F**K WELFARE and the ONES WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE!!!

Dundas
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1269766
United States
03/17/2011 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
F**K WELFARE and the ONES WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE!!!
Man, i'm sick of it. I pay an ungodly amount of taxes, i'm talikn like over $2000 PER FUCKIN MONTH to our government.......and to add insult to injury almost daily i see people (99% of the time minorities)reaping the rewards of my hard work and dedication.

Just yesterday i watched a mexican woman argue with a county clerk about something for 30 minutes. The whole time the mexican lady is standing up. Suddenly she breaks in with, "But i'm on disability!"........really? You can stand up for 30 minutes arguing, but you're disabled? I have laid 1000 feet of tile over 15 hours with pinched nerves in my back. I have shingled school buildings with a broken foot, AND pinched nerves. I have worked 18 hours per day on commercial fishing boats with borderline carpal tunnel, and a bad back.
There's too many jobs i've done injured and broke down to even number, yet i go to the store and see 400 pound, young black men using food stamps for twinkies, and rolls of cash for beer.

I drive down through the East side and see people BBQing at FUCKING midnite. Their kids in diapers waddling through the streets as their folks drink their 'juice' and smoke their ribs. They seem to always have weed, cigarettes, beer, and fastfood to cram in the fatass faces. I never see any of them up before noon. I seriously get happy if i see a black man in a car at 8am on his way to work....but drive around at 2am and they're all over the place. I know they aren't getting up and going to work after BBQing and drinking till sun-up.

Man, this shit has to stop. The ones who work their asses off and save and try and be diligent with their money are the ones who have to raise the ones who are too lazy, dumb, and rude to even try and get a job. They don't have to work cause their 'homey' or 'auntie' or cousin works down at the welfare office and 'has their back' and can 'hook them up'.

I'm ready for doom on this country. I'm ready for these fucking leeches of society to be bitch-slapped with the reality that the free ride is over. I can't wait to watch them flip the fuck out and destroy and loot each other till they start starving to death. Doom is needed to sweep up the trash........

*end of rant.
murat
User ID: 1287429
United States
03/17/2011 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: F**K WELFARE and the ONES WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE!!!
Do you know how many of our guys paid in and never got nothing back in return? Believe me they screwed us not the other way around.
boilerbengal

User ID: 1301659
United States
03/17/2011 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
That was one of the best Rant's i'v read since finding GLP ... BROVO

clappa
A Clear Choice Is Upon US.
Communists VS. Capitalists
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1301555
Australia
03/17/2011 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
STFU you pompus twit. Just wait till one day you or someone from your family needs some finacial assistance. God i hate people like you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 952012
United States
03/17/2011 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP your a racist twat.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1126223
Australia
03/17/2011 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Man, i'm sick of it. I pay an ungodly amount of taxes, i'm talikn like over $2000 PER FUCKIN MONTH to our government.......and to add insult to injury almost daily i see people (99% of the time minorities)reaping the rewards of my hard work and dedication.

Just yesterday i watched a mexican woman argue with a county clerk about something for 30 minutes. The whole time the mexican lady is standing up. Suddenly she breaks in with, "But i'm on disability!"........really? You can stand up for 30 minutes arguing, but you're disabled? I have laid 1000 feet of tile over 15 hours with pinched nerves in my back. I have shingled school buildings with a broken foot, AND pinched nerves. I have worked 18 hours per day on commercial fishing boats with borderline carpal tunnel, and a bad back.
There's too many jobs i've done injured and broke down to even number, yet i go to the store and see 400 pound, young black men using food stamps for twinkies, and rolls of cash for beer.

I drive down through the East side and see people BBQing at FUCKING midnite. Their kids in diapers waddling through the streets as their folks drink their 'juice' and smoke their ribs. They seem to always have weed, cigarettes, beer, and fastfood to cram in the fatass faces. I never see any of them up before noon. I seriously get happy if i see a black man in a car at 8am on his way to work....but drive around at 2am and they're all over the place. I know they aren't getting up and going to work after BBQing and drinking till sun-up.

Man, this shit has to stop. The ones who work their asses off and save and try and be diligent with their money are the ones who have to raise the ones who are too lazy, dumb, and rude to even try and get a job. They don't have to work cause their 'homey' or 'auntie' or cousin works down at the welfare office and 'has their back' and can 'hook them up'.

I'm ready for doom on this country. I'm ready for these fucking leeches of society to be bitch-slapped with the reality that the free ride is over. I can't wait to watch them flip the fuck out and destroy and loot each other till they start starving to death. Doom is needed to sweep up the trash........

*end of rant.
 Quoting: Dundas

You do realise that your income taxes don't pay for welfare or anything else for that matter. Income tax goes directly to forgeign debt (i.e the federal reserve).
Welfare, roads, schools, health, everything else is paid for by taxes on other things like school fees, motor registration etc.

Learn how the system works before you rant about idiotic things, dumbass
Dundas  (OP)

United States
03/17/2011 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
How can you argue with what i posted? Seriously? I have had so many HARD fucking jobs while i was injured it's not even funny. I never expected help or needed it- even though i would work OVER 120 HOURS PER WEEK IN CONSTRUCTION.

I manned-up and did what it took. I went without meals, i had to choose between gas or food ALOT. I also raised 2 awesome kids during all of it.

Fuck anyone who's such a lazy, scared pussy to leech off the real men who do what it takes to take care of shit.

And fuck you too if you are from somewhere else and haven't seen the reality of our fucked up welfare system that breeds weak-willed, weak-minded pussy leeches.
Nailer45

User ID: 1301662
United States
03/17/2011 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are paying reperations and taxes for welfare is how the white man pays for it all.

We the working class are slaves to the lazy no good ghetto trash as without us paying for their lavish lifestyles they would die of starvation as they would not know how to survive without welfare.

I know how you feel, I work construction and have worked with fractured ankle , broken ribs, and roofing with broken ribs is a real bitch..
Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson
Dundas  (OP)

United States
03/17/2011 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

*end of rant.

You do realise that your income taxes don't pay for welfare or anything else for that matter. Income tax goes directly to forgeign debt (i.e the federal reserve).
Welfare, roads, schools, health, everything else is paid for by taxes on other things like school fees, motor registration etc.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1126223

Oh bullshit. You're nitpicking it in your favor. Are you really gonna sit there and say that our massive welfare state would stay intact WITHOUT tax payer money? GTFO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1250205
United States
03/17/2011 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
So you don't get a tax refund at the end of the year?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 952012
United States
03/17/2011 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
How can you argue with what i posted? Seriously? I have had so many HARD fucking jobs while i was injured it's not even funny. I never expected help or needed it- even though i would work OVER 120 HOURS PER WEEK IN CONSTRUCTION.

I manned-up and did what it took. I went without meals, i had to choose between gas or food ALOT. I also raised 2 awesome kids during all of it.

Fuck anyone who's such a lazy, scared pussy to leech off the real men who do what it takes to take care of shit.

And fuck you too if you are from somewhere else and haven't seen the reality of our fucked up welfare system that breeds weak-willed, weak-minded pussy leeches.

Congratulations.You've turned out a decent ,thoughtfull ,caring individual.Your medal is in the post.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1288700
United States
03/17/2011 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are paying reperations and taxes for welfare is how the white man pays for it all.

We the working class are slaves to the lazy no good ghetto trash as without us paying for their lavish lifestyles they would die of starvation as they would not know how to survive without welfare.

I know how you feel, I work construction and have worked with fractured ankle , broken ribs, and roofing with broken ribs is a real bitch..
 Quoting: Nailer45

I'm sure that is a component, however OP fails to understand the basic rule of our society here, and pay attention:

The more you contribute into the system, the less you are entitled to and the less you get.

Read it, learn it, love it....it is the truth.
Dundas  (OP)

United States
03/17/2011 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

My cousin also laid tile and he had a crushed disc in his back. He would literally bite down on his wallet as he was red as fire and sweating and lay tile for 15 hours. His leg had sciatica so bad he would literally DRAG it along carrying 70 pound buckets of mortar up flights of stairs. When the pain would get too bad he'd LITERALLY PUKE in his mortar bucket, and try and joke about 'putting himself into his work'.

Then when we hit the store we see young, strapping ghetto trash using their stamps for hot pockets. Hopping in their cars rolling on $2000 rims and $2000 stereos.

Last Edited by Dundas on 03/17/2011 08:19 PM
Dundas  (OP)

United States
03/17/2011 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1250205

Hell no! Are you kidding?! I pay out the ying-yang buddy. It's insane.
Nailer45

United States
03/17/2011 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do work on federal housing and it pisses me off to see the welfare people who " have no income " driving escalades and caddys and have Gold teeth and always have CASH and drugs just laying out in the open on the tables.

It is sickening .

3rd and 4th generation welfare families keep making babies/future Felons to drain the system one way or another be it Prison or on welfare.
Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1266381
United States
03/17/2011 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

stfu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1252779
United States
03/17/2011 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do work on federal housing and it pisses me off to see the welfare people who " have no income " driving escalades and caddys and have Gold teeth and always have CASH and drugs just laying out in the open on the tables.

It is sickening .

3rd and 4th generation welfare families keep making babies/future Felons to drain the system one way or another be it Prison or on welfare.

Exactly and I am sick of the shit too. I go to the grocery store all the time and see some fat black bitch buying food in quality and quantity that I cannot afford and paying for it with a fucking plastic welfare card.. Then watch her go out and get in a new car I cannot afford to drive.

I will be glad when the system goes fucking broke and all those leeches fucking starve to death.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 978259
United States
03/17/2011 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
End handouts - the welfare nanny state has created a generation that doesn't know how to work. End it and let them figure it out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1288700
United States
03/17/2011 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

stfu
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1266381

Ok boss, we'll work harder and harder....We're really sorry...we're sorry that our backs don't hold up trying to lift heavy rolls of carpet or stacks of tiles or moving deep freezers and pianos.... Sorry about complaining...we'll work that much harder and break our bodies down further until we join you, the trash clash...

Thank you for your support..
Nailer45

United States
03/17/2011 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

last year my self emploment tax was equal to 42% of my yearly income, IRS : Internal Rectal Service.
Thomas Jefferson
Dundas  (OP)

United States
03/17/2011 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is sickening .

Exactly.......they gonna get theirs one way or anotha.

And it's funny to see all the lazy, scared pussies who are obviously on welfare bomb my thread with their insults. Here's a tip fuckers; go buy some anabolic testosterone and get your levels up- cause your glands ain't producing enough to give you the energy to get up off your ass and get shit done.
Dundas  (OP)

United States
03/17/2011 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

last year my self emploment tax was equal to 42% of my yearly income, IRS : Internal Rectal Service.

LOL, we think alike- i call it the Invasive Rectum Service
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1301746
United States
03/17/2011 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh bullshit. You're nitpicking it in your favor. Are you really gonna sit there and say that our massive welfare state would stay intact WITHOUT tax payer money? GTFO

Contrary to what you may think, public assistance is actually corporate welfare. Every dollar of public assistance that the middle class and poor receive is spent in 30 days or less. So who ends up with the money?

The large corporations get the money when people use it to buy food, clothing, fuel, electricity, and durable goods. The day you cut off public assistance for the poor will be the day before the bloating corporate reptiles start going broke.

Also, if you cut public assistance to the poor, what are the poor supposed to do for work, take your job maybe for less than what you make? That's what will happen. Public assistance makes you worth more, not less; just think about it.

If you want to bitch about people getting money for nothing, why not turn your attention to the bloodsuckers in the Wall Street banks, they've gotten trillions just for demanding it! They got the fucking money so that their billion dollar asset plans wouldn't shrink to only 500 million. Oh, the horrah! And that's not all. The giant corporations get by with little or even no tax because of the loop holes that they enjoy, they even get write offs for sending jobs overseas.

However, Fox News wants you to focus on the little people, they want you to believe that they are the ones fucking you. You're getting fucked by the bloating plutocrat billionaires that run our government and rob our Treasury.

I appreciate the fact that you work hard, I've worked hard my whole life too. However, I actually enjoy working hard and I feel sorry for people that don't know the satisfaction of getting a bunch of work done. I also want to get paid appropriately for it, because I do good work and I'm very reliable. Not for a minute am I ever envious or jealous of someone on public assistance, because it's not much money anyway. I sure as hell wouldn't trade what I'm doing to live that way, for that little. Fuck it, they can have it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1301648
United States
03/17/2011 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
My wife works at the welfare office, and she sees the abuse every day. Many of the people getting handouts live in nice houses, drive brand new cars, have the latest phones, new clothes, etc... The system is rife. There are checks in place to prevent fraud, but in reality, the policies have no teeth. We're paying these people to sit on their couches so they don't break into our houses.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1168190
United States
03/17/2011 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com] @0.30 to 0.40
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1151639
United States
03/17/2011 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like people can't pull them self's up by there own bootstraps , Because , they are all waring $400 air Jordons

with you OP

+10000
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 980366
United States
03/17/2011 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you want for anything? Do you have all the necessities? We must put the luxury of others aside for the people that do not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1148064
United States
03/17/2011 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
If it's good enough for Corps and super-rich it's good enough for you.
winning

User ID: 1299771
Spain
03/17/2011 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
the trash........

*end of rant.

your being fucked mate quit your job in protest !

claim benefit and they will see your well qualified then you can rant on and on about how shit the fucking system is and how much you are not going to put your taxes into it anymore etc

thats what i did and quite frankly they dont give a fuck...

your just a number
When will they tell us? When they have to? When will they have to? When we figure it out. when else?
Nailer45

United States
03/17/2011 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh believe me there are days I just wish it was legal to do away with lazy welfare scum as I would set a record score..LOL

I hate it when working in housing and the tenant fires up a joint or smokes crack while I am working inside.

I actually called a DEA agent I know on one guy because of the amount of drugs in the place and the tenant was a grade A asshole.
Two days later they took him down, he lost his vehicle ( 2004 caddy ) and his money stash which I learned was $23,000 in a safe in the bedroom.

I work my butt off to pay my bills and it seems like I get penalized for it one way or anoher.
Thomas Jefferson
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 920396
United States
03/17/2011 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Income taxes doesn't go toward welfare programs? .. so then anyone will just buy our debt with no income stream to pay it off? Who are you calling a dumbass again? Maybe you should look in the mirror. I really hope you don't represent the average IQ of Australians.

GLP