Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,105 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 891,058
Pageviews Today: 1,588,166Threads Today: 676Posts Today: 11,979
06:09 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

F**K WELFARE and the ONES WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE!!!

God's-universal justice
User ID: 1290760
United States
03/17/2011 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F**K WELFARE and the ONES WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE!!!
Man, i'm sick of it. I pay an ungodly amount of taxes, i'm talikn like over $2000 PER FUCKIN MONTH to our government.......and to add insult to injury almost daily i see people (99% of the time minorities)reaping the rewards of my hard work and dedication.

Just yesterday i watched a mexican woman argue with a county clerk about something for 30 minutes. The whole time the mexican lady is standing up. Suddenly she breaks in with, "But i'm on disability!"........really? You can stand up for 30 minutes arguing, but you're disabled? I have laid 1000 feet of tile over 15 hours with pinched nerves in my back. I have shingled school buildings with a broken foot, AND pinched nerves. I have worked 18 hours per day on commercial fishing boats with borderline carpal tunnel, and a bad back.
There's too many jobs i've done injured and broke down to even number, yet i go to the store and see 400 pound, young black men using food stamps for twinkies, and rolls of cash for beer.

I drive down through the East side and see people BBQing at FUCKING midnite. Their kids in diapers waddling through the streets as their folks drink their 'juice' and smoke their ribs. They seem to always have weed, cigarettes, beer, and fastfood to cram in the fatass faces. I never see any of them up before noon. I seriously get happy if i see a black man in a car at 8am on his way to work....but drive around at 2am and they're all over the place. I know they aren't getting up and going to work after BBQing and drinking till sun-up.

Man, this shit has to stop. The ones who work their asses off and save and try and be diligent with their money are the ones who have to raise the ones who are too lazy, dumb, and rude to even try and get a job. They don't have to work cause their 'homey' or 'auntie' or cousin works down at the welfare office and 'has their back' and can 'hook them up'.

I'm ready for doom on this country. I'm ready for these fucking leeches of society to be bitch-slapped with the reality that the free ride is over. I can't wait to watch them flip the fuck out and destroy and loot each other till they start starving to death. Doom is needed to sweep up the trash........

*end of rant.
 Quoting: Dundas

You're a piece of trash to. Air breather. you think you're entitled to that air ? LOL haaaaa We are ALL on the gravy train.

And i am sick of billionaires getting more billions just for extorting the government for money. Fuckin welfare bums they are. Fuck wall street.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1298672
United States
03/17/2011 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
This country is fucked. The parasites have overwhelmed the host.

In keeping with the forum's suggestion of using nukes to solve every problem, I propose we nuke every Martin Luther King Blvd. in the country.
double_frick

User ID: 1301322
United States
03/17/2011 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
STFU you pompus twit. Just wait till one day you or someone from your family needs some finacial assistance. God i hate people like you
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1301555

clappa
God's-universal justice
United States
03/17/2011 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope and pray every volcano in the world goes off simultaneously. I hope and pray for 9.9 magnitude earthquakes every single day because i am SICK AND TIRED OF SELF RIGHTEOUS, POMPUS GAS BAGS CLAIMING TO BE SO FUCKING GREAT AND DONT KNOW SHIT.

GO PREACH TO GOD ABOUT WELFARE BUMS YOU FUCK FACE. NO ONE ELSE CARES.

Jobs and money are going to be the LEAST of our problems when the real shit hits the fan and that makes me sooooooooo happy !!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

*rolling on floor laughing*
double_frick

User ID: 1301322
United States
03/17/2011 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

In keeping with the forum's suggestion of using nukes to solve every problem, I propose we nuke every Martin Luther King Blvd. in the country.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1298672

by parasites you mean greedy bastards that lack compassion for their fellow man...aka TPTB and those twisted fucks that they play like a fiddle.

divide and conquer...welfare is not your enemy...but as long as you think so 'they' win...and you still get tax-raped.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1281573
United States
03/17/2011 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
STFU you pompus twit. Just wait till one day you or someone from your family needs some finacial assistance. God i hate people like you

me 2. 99% of the people on welfare are not minorities.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/17/2011 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP doesn't even make 2,000 a month let alone pay that in taxes.
Dundas  (OP)

User ID: 1269766
United States
03/17/2011 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope and pray every volcano in the world goes off simultaneously. I hope and pray for 9.9 magnitude earthquakes every single day because i am SICK AND TIRED OF SELF RIGHTEOUS, POMPUS GAS BAGS CLAIMING TO BE SO FUCKING GREAT AND DONT KNOW SHIT.

Jobs and money are going to be the LEAST of our problems when the real shit hits the fan and that makes me sooooooooo happy !!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Quoting: God's-universal justice 1290760

Ladies and Gentlemen; a dumbass.
Nailer45

User ID: 1301662
United States
03/17/2011 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who is Eligible for Welfare in the United States?

Free Govt Support Phones Emergencies Happen! Get a Free Phone & 250 Free Minutes.

[link to www.wisegeek.com]

any illegal immigrant or Black..

Which Government program should we all sign up for? Hmmm,
Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 920396
United States
03/17/2011 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hmmm, someone from your family needing assistance ... now where would they receive assistance ... neighbors? .. no that is not quite right, the local school ...nope, not that either ... maybe from their own FAMILY?

Oh thats right, we are talking about the deadbeat leach fuc$ers, so the rest of their family is probably on welfare also. I am starting to notice a trend with Aussies.
Dundas  (OP)

User ID: 1269766
United States
03/17/2011 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: great angel

I'm sorry, you know that how?

I know this is the net where liars play around in their virtual reality cause they ain't got any real shit goin on- but fuck off cause i assure you that i pay that much into this BS system.......and no, i'm not in construction anymore. That's the other part that makes me sick. Just when i get a break with a new career and make some more money to not have to struggle- the government steps in with their pudgy fingers to take it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/17/2011 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1298672

by parasites you mean greedy bastards that lack compassion for their fellow man...aka TPTB and those twisted fucks that they play like a fiddle.

divide and conquer...welfare is not your enemy...but as long as you think so 'they' win...and you still get tax-raped.
 Quoting: double_frick

Corporate welfare is my enemy too. Subsidies on HFCS that is poisoning millions should end. Subsidies on terrorist states abroad like Israel should end as well.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/17/2011 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm sorry, you know that how?

I know this is the net where liars play around in their virtual reality cause they ain't got any real shit goin on- but fuck off cause i assure you that i pay that much into this BS system.......and no, i'm not in construction anymore. That's the other part that makes me sick. Just when i get a break with a new career and make some more money to not have to struggle- the government steps in with their pudgy fingers to take it.

Okay. You better get home, they miss you here:

Anonymous Coward
United States
03/17/2011 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
The fact is, if you subsidize something, you get more of it. Why are single mother rates skyrocketing? Why are Americans eating so much crap? Why are millions of people perpetually on welfare with no intentions of getting off? Because we subsidize it.
Nailer45

User ID: 1301662
United States
03/17/2011 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
one tenant pushed her daughter out to the school bus in her wheel chair every morning and the lift was activated and the girl was loaded on the bus ,Her Mom was there to greet her when the bus brought her home from school.

one day the mother pushed her inside and closed the door saying they are gone its clear, the girl jumped up out of the wheel chair running and playing with her siblings.

I turned her in and 2 months later all benefits were cut off to the criminals.. They were forced to move..

They were getting $1400 a month cash and full medical, and the state paid 80% of her rent $750 a month
Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson
JimTx

User ID: 1290895
United States
03/17/2011 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
That was one of the best Rant's i'v read since finding GLP ... BROVO

clappa
 Quoting: boilerbengal

YEA YEA double clap....it's YOUR money...they act like it's ALL theirs and THEY will allow you to keep what THEY think is enough. Oh they know how much is too much...too much is a Senators salary + $125k the wifey makes as a "consultant" "lobbyist"....add those two together...anything above that is greedy, over paid...simple.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1177801
United States
03/17/2011 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Start with corporate welfare.

Stop kicking the little guy.
Underdog

User ID: 1236557
United States
03/17/2011 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
My husband came home from the grocery store in a fit the other night. The couple in front of him were arguing with the cashier about what their stamps would and would not cover. He said he almost slapped some money in front of them as if to say, "here, take the rest of it."

I have a different feeling about it, however. I believe people who are immersed in the welfare mentality really do not see any way out. That reality becomes so entrenched for them, it is a self-fulfilling prophecy. I don't believe they are sitting around laughing at those of us who work for a living. They see no way out, and so there is no way out.

I'm not saying this should make it alright, but it does offer an explanation other than 'everyone on welfare is a scumbag.'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1223042
United States
Report Abusive Post
I work 60+ hrs a week and get ass raped with taxes too. I drive a 1995 and my wife drives a 2003. We're raising three kids and scraping by to save for retirement, but every time I'm rolling through the ghettos of Hartford, Springfield, Bridgeport and the like, it's $80,000 "boom boom boom" Escalades and Mercedes. Nothing like rubbing it in our faces.

I'm with you 100% OP
God's-universal justice
United States
Report Abusive Post

You would be the type to argue over jobs and money at the very end of the world. YOU are the dumbass. I can't wait till you and your kind go to hell and burn for all eternity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 799599
Puerto Rico
03/17/2011 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
By all means, be my guest,
Rant Away,
Heck I paid 125K last year.

If you think that this oppression we suffer is bad now,
Wait until you lose your job.

Then you will really have something to rant about.

whatever
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
one tenant pushed her daughter out to the school bus in her wheel chair every morning and the lift was activated and the girl was loaded on the bus ,Her Mom was there to greet her when the bus brought her home from school.

one day the mother pushed her inside and closed the door saying they are gone its clear, the girl jumped up out of the wheel chair running and playing with her siblings.

I turned her in and 2 months later all benefits were cut off to the criminals.. They were forced to move..

They were getting $1400 a month cash and full medical, and the state paid 80% of her rent $750 a month
 Quoting: Nailer45

Just a sample of the fraud that pervades welfare.
clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 920396
United States
Report Abusive Post

me 2. 99% of the people on welfare are not minorities.

Wow great angel, how much are you sucking out of the system to enable your leach life style? Maybe I will have to get a 2nd job so you can keep your internet connection and all of your toys that you didn't work for.

Or maybe you are just pointing something out to the stupid people that actually have integrity and work for a living. They need to start living on easy street and suck the life out of everyone around them. Tell us how to master this art.
Mystic

User ID: 1301804
United States
03/17/2011 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
The ones who work their asses off and save and try and be diligent with their money are the ones who have to raise the ones who are too lazy, dumb, and rude to even try and get a job.

In the business world its called productive punishment. Managers know the ones that get shit done, and inevitably end up piling more work on the ones that are already overworked. Just because they know it will get done and done right. One less headache for them to think of....pathetic I know
03/17/2011 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

You would be the type to argue over jobs and money at the very end of the world. YOU are the dumbass. I can't wait till you and your kind go to hell and burn for all eternity.

Be nice now
abduct
Saltynoodle

User ID: 1299803
United States
03/17/2011 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
rant
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1301790
Canada
03/17/2011 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Man, i'm sick of it. I pay an ungodly amount of taxes, i'm talikn like over $2000 PER FUCKIN MONTH to our government.......and to add insult to injury almost daily i see people (99% of the time minorities)reaping the rewards of my hard work and dedication.

Just yesterday i watched a mexican woman argue with a county clerk about something for 30 minutes. The whole time the mexican lady is standing up. Suddenly she breaks in with, "But i'm on disability!"........really? You can stand up for 30 minutes arguing, but you're disabled? I have laid 1000 feet of tile over 15 hours with pinched nerves in my back. I have shingled school buildings with a broken foot, AND pinched nerves. I have worked 18 hours per day on commercial fishing boats with borderline carpal tunnel, and a bad back.
There's too many jobs i've done injured and broke down to even number, yet i go to the store and see 400 pound, young black men using food stamps for twinkies, and rolls of cash for beer.

I drive down through the East side and see people BBQing at FUCKING midnite. Their kids in diapers waddling through the streets as their folks drink their 'juice' and smoke their ribs. They seem to always have weed, cigarettes, beer, and fastfood to cram in the fatass faces. I never see any of them up before noon. I seriously get happy if i see a black man in a car at 8am on his way to work....but drive around at 2am and they're all over the place. I know they aren't getting up and going to work after BBQing and drinking till sun-up.

Man, this shit has to stop. The ones who work their asses off and save and try and be diligent with their money are the ones who have to raise the ones who are too lazy, dumb, and rude to even try and get a job. They don't have to work cause their 'homey' or 'auntie' or cousin works down at the welfare office and 'has their back' and can 'hook them up'.

I'm ready for doom on this country. I'm ready for these fucking leeches of society to be bitch-slapped with the reality that the free ride is over. I can't wait to watch them flip the fuck out and destroy and loot each other till they start starving to death. Doom is needed to sweep up the trash........

*end of rant.

You do realise that your income taxes don't pay for welfare or anything else for that matter. Income tax goes directly to forgeign debt (i.e the federal reserve).
Welfare, roads, schools, health, everything else is paid for by taxes on other things like school fees, motor registration etc.

Learn how the system works before you rant about idiotic things, dumbass
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1126223

Don't forget the lottery.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1272930
United States
03/17/2011 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you guys ever stop to think that maybe the black man wouldn't need welfare if you would stop keeping the black man down?
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/17/2011 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
The ones who work their asses off and save and try and be diligent with their money are the ones who have to raise the ones who are too lazy, dumb, and rude to even try and get a job.

In the business world its called productive punishment. Managers know the ones that get shit done, and inevitably end up piling more work on the ones that are already overworked. Just because they know it will get done and done right. One less headache for them to think of....pathetic I know
 Quoting: Mystic

This cannot go on forever though. It's only a matter of time before the productive ones wise up and slack off.
anonimalle

User ID: 1300765
United States
03/17/2011 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
That was one of the best Rant's i'v read since finding GLP ... BROVO

clappa
 Quoting: boilerbengal

Yea what they said. :)
Behind every myth lies a mystery, and every legend holds an echo of the truth ……
Que Sera Sera

"For not by numbers of men nor by measure of body but by valor of soul is war decided"

Bilisarius

" At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe. We are in a new phase of a very old war."

Gates of Vienna.

"May we smite our enemies to the darkest chamber of hell, for we wish only to live in peace, and they desire only to put their boot upon our neck."

GLP