Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,221 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 302,785
Pageviews Today: 478,541Threads Today: 173Posts Today: 2,981
05:16 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

F**K WELFARE and the ONES WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1298672
United States
03/17/2011 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: F**K WELFARE and the ONES WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE!!!
Did you guys ever stop to think that maybe the black man wouldn't need welfare if you would stop keeping the black man down?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1272930

lmao Thanks for the lulz
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1301790
Canada
03/17/2011 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
The ones who work their asses off and save and try and be diligent with their money are the ones who have to raise the ones who are too lazy, dumb, and rude to even try and get a job.
 Quoting: Dundas

In the business world its called productive punishment. Managers know the ones that get shit done, and inevitably end up piling more work on the ones that are already overworked. Just because they know it will get done and done right. One less headache for them to think of....pathetic I know
 Quoting: Mystic

This cannot go on forever though. It's only a matter of time before the productive ones wise up and slack off.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1298672

Maybe. But I for one won't stop working just because I pay taxes and other people refuse to get a job. I enjoy running my own business and I'm kind of dependent on money (for food, shelter and other stuff).

There are laws in place though (in the US) that limit welfare assistance to a total of 5 years of each person's lifetime.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1009640
United States
03/17/2011 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I understand that there are many many people who abuse the system for their own gain.

I am 50 years old. I have worked since I was 16, much of the time two and three jobs at a time as I was a single parent. In December of 2009 I was diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure, 24 blood clots in various parts of my body, and a severely enlarged heart, after collapsing. This disease is the result of having Rhematic Fever as a child.

Last month I finally applied for disability. I can no longer function as a proper employee in my condition. I ***DID*** pay in for 30+ years, even if I am having to get it back about 12 years earlier than anticipated.

While I have been attempting to recover, I have had to use food stamps. I despise going to the grocery store because of people like the OP, who ASSUME I am trying to take advantage of the system. Please tell me how anyone could simply look at me and tell that I have severe heart disease? They see my perpetually swollen body (from the Congestive Heart Failure) and assume I just over eat, and I'm too fat and lazy to work.

OP - while I can appreicate your hard work, and toward the abusers and cheats, I can not appreciate your attitude toward the system in general. There are those of us who need the help sincerly, and there ARE those of us who paid in our share too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1122185
Canada
03/17/2011 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where i live it IS a plague and many do not deserve it and live on it for generationS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1296651
United States
03/17/2011 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
And fuck the rich who cannot defend against 1000 people assaulting their homes and businesses in the night.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1295084
United States
03/17/2011 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
where im from the majority of people on welfare are white, but you wouldn't know that because you only see blacks as welfare "leeches."
Dundas  (OP)

User ID: 1269766
United States
03/17/2011 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I understand that there are many many people who abuse the system for their own gain.

I am 50 years old. I have worked since I was 16, much of the time two and three jobs at a time as I was a single parent. In December of 2009 I was diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure, 24 blood clots in various parts of my body, and a severely enlarged heart, after collapsing. This disease is the result of having Rhematic Fever as a child.

Last month I finally applied for disability. I can no longer function as a proper employee in my condition. I ***DID*** pay in for 30+ years, even if I am having to get it back about 12 years earlier than anticipated.

While I have been attempting to recover, I have had to use food stamps. I despise going to the grocery store because of people like the OP, who ASSUME I am trying to take advantage of the system. Please tell me how anyone could simply look at me and tell that I have severe heart disease? They see my perpetually swollen body (from the Congestive Heart Failure) and assume I just over eat, and I'm too fat and lazy to work.

OP - while I can appreicate your hard work, and toward the abusers and cheats, I can not appreciate your attitude toward the system in general. There are those of us who need the help sincerly, and there ARE those of us who paid in our share too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1009640

I believe you and have no problem with the ones who use it for it's originally intended purposes.
I think the premise of my thread was quite obvious and you do not fit the demographic i was ranting against.
May God Heal You Sir.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1301790
Canada
03/17/2011 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sadly there are those out there like O *cough* P *cough* who would probably tell you to go get training in something you can still do in your disabled state. Unfortunately, this is the real world and things don't always work like that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1301829
United States
03/17/2011 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes OP

I agree with you. Many people out there take advantage of the system and know how to play it...

get $$$$ for being stupid lazy as****s....

One thing I do know for certain is the gravy train in this country will come to a stop and it will happen very quickly...

most of the abusers of the system will be shocked....

It is sad and if I was in congress I would spend a bit of $$$ to investigate who really needed the help and who was just getting something for free...

those who were found to be abusing the system would be fined and immediately taken off the dole...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1009640
United States
03/17/2011 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you guys ever stop to think that maybe the black man wouldn't need welfare if you would stop keeping the black man down?

Now that's a bunch of BS. I understand there are still plenty of prejudiced people in the USA, and it makes me ashamed. HOWEVER - that doesn't stop any minority from overcoming the odds and making it. Minorities have plenty of good examples to prove what I say. It makes NO sense to me why they blame whites for "keeping them down" when all the hell they have to do is STAND UP for themselves. DUH. Education is available to everyone. One simply needs to make use of it. No one can hold anyone else down from doing that.

Stop the victim stance. Get the hell up off your arse and start making your OWN life better. Why do you LET the white man keep you down? Because you don't want to stand on your own.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1229437
Vietnam
03/17/2011 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
welfare is a better name for well-being.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1229437
Vietnam
Report Abusive Post
we should help people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1272930
United States
Report Abusive Post

lmao Thanks for the lulz

I'm not joking, dunce. It's racists who prevent the black man from getting ahead. Without racism, black people would by now have led this country into a bright future. But the white devil hates all those who are superior to him.

It is sad.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1243346
United States
03/17/2011 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
The federal reserve notes you work for everyday are worth nothing. Well, actually it does have about 1-2 cents of cotton and ink value. Your only taxed to give that worthless dollar value. See the anger it stirs in you? They print it every day. What they spend has NO correlation to what they spend. None. If it did, there could never be a national debt. Much less at 14 trillion dollar national debt. Now you paying taxes and getting pissed off (and giving their shit paper value) is your problem. Not the ones receiving welfare. But, by giving the welfare checks, the government takes most of the anger you would have towards the government and places it on the welfare recipient. Seems to be working like a charm don't it? Read 12USC411. Just google it, that will cheer you up some.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1301830
Canada
03/17/2011 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes OP

I agree with you. Many people out there take advantage of the system and know how to play it...

get $$$$ for being stupid lazy as****s....

One thing I do know for certain is the gravy train in this country will come to a stop and it will happen very quickly...

most of the abusers of the system will be shocked....

It is sad and if I was in congress I would spend a bit of $$$ to investigate who really needed the help and who was just getting something for free...

those who were found to be abusing the system would be fined and immediately taken off the dole...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1301829

No way would Congress end the gravy train, for various reasons.
Dundas  (OP)

User ID: 1269766
United States
03/17/2011 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
The federal reserve notes you work for everyday are worth nothing. Well, actually it does have about 1-2 cents of cotton and ink value. Your only taxed to give that worthless dollar value. See the anger it stirs in you? They print it every day. What they spend has NO correlation to what they spend. None. If it did, there could never be a national debt. Much less at 14 trillion dollar national debt. Now you paying taxes and getting pissed off (and giving their shit paper value) is your problem. Not the ones receiving welfare. But, by giving the welfare checks, the government takes most of the anger you would have towards the government and places it on the welfare recipient. Seems to be working like a charm don't it? Read 12USC411. Just google it, that will cheer you up some.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1243346

We can go on and on about the fiat money system......but that don't change the fact that i gotta get up tomorrow and work and make the fiat money to pay my real bills that will take the fiat money as payment.

My thread is not about that- it's about lazy leeches putting nothing into the fiat system but getting plenty out of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1301830
Canada
03/17/2011 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Good post ac 1243346. But I have one question from 12 USC 411. It reads: "They [federal reserve notes] shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank."

I'm a little confused. What is this "lawful money" if it's not federal reserve notes?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 920396
United States
03/17/2011 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

lmao Thanks for the lulz

I'm not joking, dunce. It's racists who prevent the black man from getting ahead. Without racism, black people would by now have led this country into a bright future. But the white devil hates all those who are superior to him.

It is sad.

lmao
gB
User ID: 1281779
United States
03/17/2011 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

I lost my older brother to heart failure at the young age of 36. he too was on disability. people would look at him and think he was faking it because he looked young and strong on the outside. he didn't start swelling up until the last year of his life.

It's for people like you and him that the system was designed for.

Sorry to hear about your health, I wish the best for you. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1301927
United States
03/17/2011 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry OP, I don't mean to hijack your thread--and I agree wholeheartedly with your rant-- but I'm really curious about 12USC411.

I looked up another long thread on the issue, but it's all jargon which I can't comprehend. Surely there is a source (documentary?) which lays out, succinctly, in layman's terms, the difference between federal reserve notes and "lawful money", and details the history of the federal reserve.

Frankly, I want to become educated on the issue, but I need a comprehensive introduction-- I can't just jump into a doctoral thesis review.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1252476
United States
03/18/2011 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

I don't begrudge you at all. I wish you well. I think people in your situation deserve help.
The real parasites are in the corporate boardrooms, the legal and finance professions, and elected officials.
Let's not forget the pharmaceutical, insurance and advertising industries also. How about athletes and actors getting paid millions for nothing.

No wonder the little fish who have no opportunities cheat the system when the very big fish get away with so much more.

Good luck, I hope you get well, and don't care about what others think of you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1302342
Germany
03/18/2011 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
End handouts - the welfare nanny state has created a generation that doesn't know how to work. End it and let them figure it out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 978259
klc_infowarrior

User ID: 1242991
Canada
03/18/2011 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Man, i'm sick of it. I pay an ungodly amount of taxes, i'm talikn like over $2000 PER FUCKIN MONTH to our government.......and to add insult to injury almost daily i see people (99% of the time minorities)reaping the rewards of my hard work and dedication.

Just yesterday i watched a mexican woman argue with a county clerk about something for 30 minutes. The whole time the mexican lady is standing up. Suddenly she breaks in with, "But i'm on disability!"........really? You can stand up for 30 minutes arguing, but you're disabled? I have laid 1000 feet of tile over 15 hours with pinched nerves in my back. I have shingled school buildings with a broken foot, AND pinched nerves. I have worked 18 hours per day on commercial fishing boats with borderline carpal tunnel, and a bad back.
There's too many jobs i've done injured and broke down to even number, yet i go to the store and see 400 pound, young black men using food stamps for twinkies, and rolls of cash for beer.

I drive down through the East side and see people BBQing at FUCKING midnite. Their kids in diapers waddling through the streets as their folks drink their 'juice' and smoke their ribs. They seem to always have weed, cigarettes, beer, and fastfood to cram in the fatass faces. I never see any of them up before noon. I seriously get happy if i see a black man in a car at 8am on his way to work....but drive around at 2am and they're all over the place. I know they aren't getting up and going to work after BBQing and drinking till sun-up.

Man, this shit has to stop. The ones who work their asses off and save and try and be diligent with their money are the ones who have to raise the ones who are too lazy, dumb, and rude to even try and get a job. They don't have to work cause their 'homey' or 'auntie' or cousin works down at the welfare office and 'has their back' and can 'hook them up'.

I'm ready for doom on this country. I'm ready for these fucking leeches of society to be bitch-slapped with the reality that the free ride is over. I can't wait to watch them flip the fuck out and destroy and loot each other till they start starving to death. Doom is needed to sweep up the trash........

*end of rant.

did you include the bankers and the corporate welfare they received?
Live the life you love..Pick a God you trust..And don't take it all too seriously...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1131751
United States
03/18/2011 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Man, i'm sick of it. I pay an ungodly amount of taxes, i'm talikn like over $2000 PER FUCKIN MONTH to our government.......and to add insult to injury almost daily i see people (99% of the time minorities)reaping the rewards of my hard work and dedication.

Just yesterday i watched a mexican woman argue with a county clerk about something for 30 minutes. The whole time the mexican lady is standing up. Suddenly she breaks in with, "But i'm on disability!"........really? You can stand up for 30 minutes arguing, but you're disabled? I have laid 1000 feet of tile over 15 hours with pinched nerves in my back. I have shingled school buildings with a broken foot, AND pinched nerves. I have worked 18 hours per day on commercial fishing boats with borderline carpal tunnel, and a bad back.
There's too many jobs i've done injured and broke down to even number, yet i go to the store and see 400 pound, young black men using food stamps for twinkies, and rolls of cash for beer.

I drive down through the East side and see people BBQing at FUCKING midnite. Their kids in diapers waddling through the streets as their folks drink their 'juice' and smoke their ribs. They seem to always have weed, cigarettes, beer, and fastfood to cram in the fatass faces. I never see any of them up before noon. I seriously get happy if i see a black man in a car at 8am on his way to work....but drive around at 2am and they're all over the place. I know they aren't getting up and going to work after BBQing and drinking till sun-up.

Man, this shit has to stop. The ones who work their asses off and save and try and be diligent with their money are the ones who have to raise the ones who are too lazy, dumb, and rude to even try and get a job. They don't have to work cause their 'homey' or 'auntie' or cousin works down at the welfare office and 'has their back' and can 'hook them up'.

I'm ready for doom on this country. I'm ready for these fucking leeches of society to be bitch-slapped with the reality that the free ride is over. I can't wait to watch them flip the fuck out and destroy and loot each other till they start starving to death. Doom is needed to sweep up the trash........

*end of rant.

Left-Right shill bot software?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1400999
United States
05/26/2011 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
How can you argue with what i posted? Seriously? I have had so many HARD fucking jobs while i was injured it's not even funny. I never expected help or needed it- even though i would work OVER 120 HOURS PER WEEK IN CONSTRUCTION.

I manned-up and did what it took. I went without meals, i had to choose between gas or food ALOT. I also raised 2 awesome kids during all of it.

Fuck anyone who's such a lazy, scared pussy to leech off the real men who do what it takes to take care of shit.

And fuck you too if you are from somewhere else and haven't seen the reality of our fucked up welfare system that breeds weak-willed, weak-minded pussy leeches.

BRAVO!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1400999
United States
05/26/2011 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
My wife works at the welfare office, and she sees the abuse every day. Many of the people getting handouts live in nice houses, drive brand new cars, have the latest phones, new clothes, etc... The system is rife. There are checks in place to prevent fraud, but in reality, the policies have no teeth. We're paying these people to sit on their couches so they don't break into our houses.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1301648

I live in Ohio, and I will give the sleezy fuckers a good reason not to break into my house : The Castle Doctrine.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1343641
United States
05/26/2011 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
welcome to the new America -- where the American
dream has transmuted into finding new ways to
screw/scam your fellow man..

GLP