Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,237 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 945,139
Pageviews Today: 1,686,026Threads Today: 723Posts Today: 12,761
07:07 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Excuse me, but can you tell me where I can find a high quality tinfoil hat at a reasonable price?

Kevin L B
10/29/2004 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Excuse me, but can you tell me where I can find a high quality tinfoil hat at a reasonable price?
I started out with this hat I made from some bargain tinfoil that was 2 rolls for a dollar and soon found it lacked the structural integrity I was looking for. I then purchased the expensive foil(Piggy Wiggly had it on sale) at the urging of my shrink I found outside the homeless shelter,(He said he was one anyway) and was very happy with my product til the voices and ringing came back after 5-6 seconds of wearing my new hat. I altered the ear flaps and covered the holes with more foil and finally thought I had success til I noticed I couldnīt see for the hat came down to my waist. I quickly realized I was in way over my head so I took my foil back, got my refund and now hoping some of my fair-weather friends here in GLP land will teach me how they do it.

Sincerely, Kevin L B.
Anonymous Coward
12/08/2005 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Excuse me, but can you tell me where I can find a high quality tinfoil hat at a reasonable price?
I think Zetatalk offered a full line of foil-lined apparel, for the discriminating psychotic shopper.

Ask Nancy! Channeler, astronomer, fashion maven -- sheīs all that and a bag of chips!
ffffffuck
Report Abusive Post
Re: Excuse me, but can you tell me where I can find a high quality tinfoil hat at a reasonable price?
this works for me...stick head in micowave...press cook...pres time...5 minutes should do it...be sure to use a fork or soemthing to disable the safety thingee...normally canīt operate with door open
Soakingood
Report Abusive Post
Awww, Kevin, you must have left Elvis-ville. Cuz the Pig packed up and left town! Coffee another time.
Kevin L B
Report Abusive Post
I am still in town here, in fact picking up a friend who needs help and I have nowhere to put her. Got room Soaking?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Never mind that, tell us the story again about how you meet Princess Petunia, heeyuk, that was so funny!!!
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
...oh, you said "reasonable" price. Never mind.
francis parker yockey
Report Abusive Post
And in a pinch it can be fashioned into a crude bong.
BlueMeteor
Report Abusive Post
Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie
An Effective, Low-Cost Solution To Combating Mind-Control
[link to zapatopi.net]
Kevin L B
Report Abusive Post
Now why did you have to bring up that nightmare episode of my life dear ac? I was just recovering and may need another 40-50 hours of therapy to gain some sense of normacy in my life.

Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
nO , DO NOT USE TIN FOIL. yOU NEED TO USE WAX PAPER . iTS THE ONLY THING THAT WORKS .
karl
Report Abusive Post
Get a big aluminum boiler and wear it on yer head. Thatīs what I do! Works good..
Fish
Report Abusive Post
Did you try Wal-Mart Rollback prices?
Clear Eyes
Report Abusive Post
Forget the tinfoil hats, they donīt stop the voices.

Try the duct tape and plastic sheeting, minimum 6 mil thick .. that will stop everything.

;)
Snugglepooter
Report Abusive Post
www.stopabductions.com
Kevin L B
Report Abusive Post
OK, I have the duct tape, tin foil and lots of plastic. Now what do I do?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
put plastic overhead, duct tape around neck to keep out the voices.
dude h homeslice ix
Report Abusive Post
sorry, but all new tin hats are equipped with gps chips.

sorry bout that. damned
Kevin L B
Report Abusive Post
I am back after unsuccessfully trying to tape the plastic around my head to block the voices. What if I try to create a huge tin foil bubble and just move in? Anyone with a spare 3.79 to help cover the costs of the extra tin foil? Maybe I need better quality tape...

What if my plastic is defective? I think the 90 day warranty has run out!?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
keven, use the wax paper . I am telling the truth .
Kevin L B
Report Abusive Post
Wax paper? Where can I find this wax paper? I am kinda low on funds considering I am between jobs so could you please send me some wax paper through the net?

Thanks.
sock puppet No 2
Report Abusive Post
kevin, you need the alcoa brand, which is a local product, manufactured for local conditions. They know what Tenseeans need.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Tinfoil is useless.

You need lead foil.
Kevin L B
Report Abusive Post
Alcoa brand lead foil? Is this what I need and will it do the trick? Would I have to sell my prized rock collection to pay for this special edition foil hat?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Use 3-M Velostat to line your hat! Not foil.

[link to www.stopabductions.com]
suicidesqueeze
Report Abusive Post
What would you consider reasonable?
Kevin L B
Report Abusive Post
Anything under 3 bucks. Thatīs all I have at the moment I can spend on such a fine crafted product.

GLP