Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,039 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 976,373
Pageviews Today: 1,743,377Threads Today: 744Posts Today: 13,280
07:45 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Hip Hop using "Illuminati" way to constantly now, what exactly is happening???

MARKETING?
User ID: 1270741
United States
03/18/2011 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Hip Hop using "Illuminati" way to constantly now, what exactly is happening???
Did the bosses of that side of the industry begin to tell their workers to begin to use Illuminati like it is just a regular world?. Was a memo passed around that told these rappers to ahead and use the illuminati word.

If a kid hears the biggest names in that realm use that world they might not get it, but then they will go online and search about it. The use of the word it is constant now used in defensive tones or blatant flaunting for example.

Eminem in his latest song says "Illuminati Is Here"

Then

Kanye his new song says "Illuminati, what does that mean?.

But

Jay z says "I am so wealthy that they think I'm Illuminati"

etc...

I think if you search any recent rap song you will see somewhere in them Illuminati is mentioned in some way, what exactly is going here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1100445
United States
03/18/2011 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Hip Hop using "Illuminati" way to constantly now, what exactly is happening???
[link to theindustryexposed.com]
I know I AM

User ID: 1300825
United States
03/18/2011 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Hip Hop using "Illuminati" way to constantly now, what exactly is happening???
Did the bosses of that side of the industry begin to tell their workers to begin to use Illuminati like it is just a regular world?. Was a memo passed around that told these rappers to ahead and use the illuminati word.

If a kid hears the biggest names in that realm use that world they might not get it, but then they will go online and search about it. The use of the word it is constant now used in defensive tones or blatant flaunting for example.

Eminem in his latest song says "Illuminati Is Here"

Then

Kanye his new song says "Illuminati, what does that mean?.

But

Jay z says "I am so wealthy that they think I'm Illuminati"

etc...

I think if you search any recent rap song you will see somewhere in them Illuminati is mentioned in some way, what exactly is going here.
 Quoting: MARKETING? 1270741

The illuminati beleive that if they put info out for the elite to see in advance they recieve more power.
I Know I Am
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1302570
Canada
03/18/2011 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rihanna's new song S&M music video features numerous blatant messages saying "Rihanna princess of the illumanti slut(Jayz)"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1301757
United States
03/18/2011 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I do believe that they are making the term seem silly and commonplace in order to discredit it as something secret and powerful. Hiding in plain sight.

GLP