Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1081041
United States
03/20/2011 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
mirelurks meats "canned meat" thread
MAYBE, after reading the BEZERK thread

the reason for the war in lybia/middle east is not only for oil/NWO but they are also trying to protect the stargate for the return of the ancestors

if the Chinese have the true draconian blood then they are trying to pave way for the NWO and global domination, something the NAZIS new and they tried to accomplish this before anyone else realized

thats why you have the Chinese posted up in mexico and Canada? also its one reason why FALLOUT3: ANCHORAGE ALASKA was a psyops which was to obvious, the BEZERK thread talked about starting an ice age to help stop the growth production of the draconian genome and even talked about updating military industrial complex to better suit the iceage.

another reason why the nuclear fallout is occurring is for MASS DEPOPULATION, and to start the Nuclear winter so they can have the planet to themselves in the future. this was a problem that was causing to much of concern. how will we progress forward if the world is already to goddamn over populated.. well the best answer is to get everything going downhill till it comes to a grinding halt and from there we can regroup and continue progressing, considering we are all prepared (TPTB).

whatya say whatya be?

bonghit
MirelurkMeat  (OP)

United States
03/20/2011 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: mirelurks meats "canned meat" thread
AND BTW MY

WELCOME TO AMERICA SIMPLE MAN THANK YOU COME AGAIN TAG

is regarding a "Mandarin express" Chinese restaurant located at the wolf chase mall in Memphis TN

the past two times ive eaten there ive got really sick and passed the fuck out

it leaves you feeling paranoid about the food you just ate and its prob a government psyops.. everyone i know talks about how good this place is because they have been there forever, but once you get into talking about it some more you and other people start to realize this place is gross.. im sure they have gotten health risks and even phone calls concerning the food they are providing yet they still arnt closed

its a goddanm shame that every food option in America is disgusting as fuck
MirelurkMeat  (OP)

United States
03/20/2011 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

I DONT NEED YOUR DINNER I GOT O HUNGEEE!!
Tiger86

User ID: 1263254
United States
03/20/2011 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I likes mire lurk meats. Slightly irradiated and all!
Ne credite equus, quidquid id est Teucri. Timeo Danaos et dona ferentis-
The Aeneid

"I know, let's set it on fire now!"
wisdomknight

User ID: 1228551
United States
03/20/2011 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
norespect
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."