Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,305 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 185,360
Pageviews Today: 336,849Threads Today: 173Posts Today: 2,530
03:52 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Japans Princess Nakamaru & Italy Prince discuss Illuminati plan for depopulation!!

Anonymous Coward
03/24/2011 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Japans Princess Nakamaru & Italy Prince discuss Illuminati plan for depopulation!!
"The human toll here looks to be much worse than the economic toll, and we can be grateful for that." - Larry Kudlow

yakyakyakyakyak
TrixieMama  (OP)

User ID: 1311280
United States
03/24/2011 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Japans Princess Nakamaru & Italy Prince discuss Illuminati plan for depopulation!!
You want to know why Japan is being eliminated. All populations on isolated island will be eliminated. These people do not have th eland to feed themselves, nor do they have any natural resources.

Because of this they drain the resources from other countries.

Here are countries which will be affected least. Canada, Australia, USA, South American nations, African Nations.

Australia has lots of untouched land. The USA has lots of resources - wood, coal, oil and open plains. South America and Africa are basically untouched paradises with a few large cities. Europe will face massive population decline as will China, India and the Middle East along with the east Asian islands.

These are the resource thieves, who have more people than their land can feed, clothe and shelter.

Most large cities in the USA will be wiped out.

China: 2 billion
India: 1-1/2 billion
Middle East: 1 billion
Europe: 500 million
Eastern Asian islands: 200 million
USA: 100 million
South America 100 million

Thats 4.5 billion out of 6.
 Quoting: RF 1287633

It's unbelievable when you really look at the facts and realize this is the world we live in.
"I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13
"I shall call upon the name of the Lord who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from mine enemies" Psalm 18:2-4
"In God is my salvation and my glory; the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God." Psalm 62:6-8
"He must become greater; I must become less.” John 3:30
UcDat

User ID: 1303675
Canada
03/24/2011 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just highlight the link and hit the youtube button

better if you use the embed adress

Last Edited by UcDat on 03/24/2011 07:10 PM
'Whence do you come, slayer of men, or where are you going, conqueror of space?' The soul answered and said, 'What binds me has been slain, and what surrounds me has been overcome, and my desire has been ended, and ignorance has died. In a [world] I was released from a world, [and] in a type from a heavenly type, and (from) the fetter of oblivion which is transient. From this time on will I attain to the rest of the time, of the season, of the aeon, in silence.'
TrixieMama  (OP)

United States
03/24/2011 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Honestly I have no aversion to depopulation. I posted a thread about that fact a while back but nobody seemed to believe I was serious, I am. I learned about all this when I was a kid. It is happening now, been happening for years slowly depleting substandard genetic trash from the gene pool.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1312706

It is happening now, in full force and like the old war time poster read, "WE WANT YOU".

[link to performingthepodium.files.wordpress.com]
"I shall call upon the name of the Lord who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from mine enemies" Psalm 18:2-4
"In God is my salvation and my glory; the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God." Psalm 62:6-8
Meh
User ID: 1299899
Puerto Rico
03/24/2011 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow, very interesting o.o
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1302949
United States
03/24/2011 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Honestly I have no aversion to depopulation. I posted a thread about that fact a while back but nobody seemed to believe I was serious, I am. I learned about all this when I was a kid. It is happening now, been happening for years slowly depleting substandard genetic trash from the gene pool.

human lives are trash? i want you to take a long, hard look in the mirror, and see what you have become.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1312684
United States
03/24/2011 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
TrixieMama  (OP)

United States
03/24/2011 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

human lives are trash? i want you to take a long, hard look in the mirror, and see what you have become.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1302949

ohyeah
TrixieMama  (OP)

United States
03/24/2011 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1312684

Great informative video :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1308160
United States
03/24/2011 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
03/24/2011 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/24/2011 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/24/2011 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
blastem

User ID: 1277515
United States
03/24/2011 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
WTF scary shit
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/24/2011 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1312684

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1189738
United States
03/24/2011 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpverysad
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1310022
United States
03/24/2011 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Japan has 125 million people. That's a large irresistable chunk if one wants to depopulate, UK has over 60 mil and that's a lot for an isl, Japan 125 mil.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1297950
United States
03/24/2011 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who is the princess talking about showing her depopulation plans? And were these official plans or media exposes or journalists' notes?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1309466
United States
03/24/2011 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are so close to posting a video.

All you have to do is press the youtube button again after posting the link.

So press youtube button- paste link -then press the youtube button again and Viola.

Just wait till the H1N1 and h5n1 mutate together then begins the real de-population.

Have a good one. (until we can't)
 Quoting: War-Burger 1305012

Did you get your mandatory vacine under Obama care ? actually the WHO under UN will demand it.
TrixieMama  (OP)

United States
03/24/2011 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
War-Burger
User ID: 1305012
United States
03/24/2011 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you get your mandatory vacine under Obama care ? actually the WHO under UN will demand it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1309466

They're going to have to come up with another way to kill me....

It is strange that katherine Sebelius extended the state of emergency from h1n1 for two more years last march. Kinda went under reported...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1306968
Norway
03/25/2011 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Princess Nakamaru is a smart lady.
TrixieMama  (OP)

User ID: 1312948
United States
03/26/2011 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1306859
India
03/26/2011 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Illuminati Card Game Shows Japan Earthquake Was Preplanned

[link to www.ufo-blogger.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1314651
United States
03/26/2011 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

good, you will be one of the first to go in that event

thanks for volunteering!
TrixieMama  (OP)

User ID: 1312948
United States
03/26/2011 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1272383
United States
03/26/2011 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3347074
Singapore
01/09/2012 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please help share RELIABLE, OBJECTIVE, INDEPENDENT, NON-BIASED INFORMATION on Princess Kaoru Nakamaru of Japan's claims about herself. So far, all allegations about her, for and against, have been baseless.

GLP