Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,321 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 189,244
Pageviews Today: 313,478Threads Today: 114Posts Today: 2,096
03:15 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Illuminati Game Card.......Its Prophecy, the Perfect Timing....

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 733974
Canada
03/26/2011 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Illuminati Game Card.......Its Prophecy, the Perfect Timing....
Whos it gonna be??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1309037

William
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1314622

I know it's not going to be me and I'm grateful for that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1281986
United States
03/26/2011 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Instead of sitting doing nothing or going on ranting and getting angry adding..You Add dark Negativity to the system add light..

Stop being sheep and waiting to have your hands held.. Lets start walking now together.. This system is putting us against each other its time to ignore our thought of that and push against it together just not one leader....

My self I been running Riki white light energy and/razing the earth’s vibration idea… Then do my manifesting to have a peaceful ending to ascension wile tossing the energy to center of the earth…

True boring but do we really want shit to hit the fan????? Keep hoping it will and it might but I am pushing energy thoughts for it not to.. Grin

Now to manifest some Beer Grin !!!!!!!!

cheers And Peace!!!!!
Gunnz, Lotz Of Gunnz
User ID: 1312144
Australia
03/26/2011 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
perfect timing, perfect solutions.....

Perfection IS the fault. It demands everything be controlled at all times, instead of freewill at all times.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1292406
United States
03/26/2011 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Human's are way to stubborn, murderous, so-on
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1248229
United States
03/26/2011 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Angels, My Boyfriends Back and There's Gonna be Trouble"

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1248229

LOL...

Cute.
 Quoting: SPARTACUS 23

Spartacus,
A few years ago I purchased a first edition of the book that was signed by the author in a local thrift shop for $1.00
Great great story and read, then I gave it as a gift.
A very surprised and happy recipient.

oh, the Angels biography? The Group in the 1960s? Thats neat !

I had a signed copy of the Astronaut that did the Noahs Ark dig in Mt Ararat Turkey

It was a copy of Spartacus.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1302949
United States
03/26/2011 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
He will be the answer to all our problems, He will have the perfect solution to everything....

and watch out for this person!!

when are they planning on the beatification of Pope John Paul II??
yeah, that is what i am thinking...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1302949

Rome, May 1st

Goodness, I have something to share with you about Pope John, I think he visited me in the Supernatural way and he touched my forehead, then the figure vanished, It was wearing full Papal Garb..

Also I never knew he was born on a Solar Eclipse, and I had the oddest thing happen to me during a Solar Eclipse..

I have more to share but too skittish in public, He was such a Grand figure,

Im going to learn everything about him.

oh wow! this is something!

i don't blame you a bit for feeling skittish about sharing. i feel that way about typing what i did, even!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1246800
Australia
03/26/2011 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whos it gonna be??

O B A M A

yehhhhhhhhhhhhh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1315161
Germany
03/26/2011 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whom ever it ends up being, they will probably just appear out of no where. The test guy was a success, he is POTUS now.
 Quoting: Raggs

This one, this Leader, will have to revive the Religious movement

I predict he will have a Priest hood or Religious back ground, and some how moved into Politics,

Im right, Just watch..

AMEN!!! Bring it on!!!
hf

Thank you for this thread, OP...we need it as a reminder...not all is lost. =)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1315161
Germany
03/26/2011 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whom ever it ends up being, they will probably just appear out of no where. The test guy was a success, he is POTUS now.
 Quoting: Raggs

This one, this Leader, will have to revive the Religious movement

I predict he will have a Priest hood or Religious back ground, and some how moved into Politics,

Im right, Just watch..

He has a fully anointed spirit so there is no need for him to be versed in any man-made religions or secret societies.
I believe he is not only incarnate on earth but has had all the experiences here that brought his sou/spirit in direct alignment with not only the planets but the conditions of the world.
We mustn't forget that he is a great medium and needs no outside people or devices to divine for him his journey,for his soul/spirit has been in the process of showing him the past,present and future not only of himself but the worlds
destiny.
When all is aligned to the universes plan, he will make his move along with many others.
good topic Ed.
of course this is just my 2 cents.
I signed up on your site, Claudia here, but haven't had the time yet to navigate through, seems that you do have some cool people that joined with you..that's good.

Claudia,

We are a bunch of cool people...I look forward to your contributions!!!

XOXOXO
hf
sea
User ID: 1217065
Netherlands
03/26/2011 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whos it gonna be??

William

I put my money on the hidden prophet of the islam.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 938842
United States
03/26/2011 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

and watch out for this person!!

when are they planning on the beatification of Pope John Paul II??
yeah, that is what i am thinking...

Rome, May 1st

Goodness, I have something to share with you about Pope John, I think he visited me in the Supernatural way and he touched my forehead, then the figure vanished, It was wearing full Papal Garb..

Also I never knew he was born on a Solar Eclipse, and I had the oddest thing happen to me during a Solar Eclipse..

i don't blame you a bit for feeling skittish about sharing. i feel that way about typing what i did, even!

Hi, ok, Ill share...

It was a morning, I was still in bed, I wake up and to my shock this Skeleton in Popes Robe and elaborate Mitre is just standing there not far from my bed..

Im not into morbid stuff, nor any death art, nor have I done any drugs, so this was surprising

This figure walks toward me and I feel only love and calm

I call out, "Father?" and he reaches out with a bony finger and touches my forehead,

The figure than vanished..

Im not Catholic btw, so it was very strange...
dixicken

User ID: 1315182
United States
03/26/2011 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whos it gonna be??

William

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 733974

I Think it's Pope John Paul, Rev 17:10 There are aslo seven kings (Starting in 1929 when Rome became it's own)Five have fallen,One is and the other has not yet come and when he comes he must continue for a short time. vs 11 The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven and is going to perdition. Pope John Paul was the 6th Pope Benedict is the 7th and he chose his name well for it was another popes name look how long he was a pope!
Just saying Satan is going to impersonate someone great for the whole world is deceived into believing a lie. I say satan because the bible says the dead know nothing.Eccl 9:5-6
you
User ID: 1315251
Spain
03/26/2011 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
he is going to be the most humanly human in heart...
he will have made all the mistakes of the world, but fast enough to avoid the normal consequences of mistakes that were not prepared enough, when there is not restraint in people their thoughts and judgements come out by harder actions then words...his mistakes, his sins were words and thoughts that he conquered and brought back in love and understanding. but in words and thoughts he was a sinner (judger of the oneness) like us, and by the pain of his past preparation he will defeat his own cross and join the One. And that second he is there he will return to here (=staying here), to start the circle anew, without starting it again, but approving it to start by no choice and then to receive all choice without the need to erase the past to fullfill gods place in Himself where he can be free, free of sense, by living in the whale (the body that doesnt need a soul to be our reflection in this world), that that can function without a soul, but where he can complete senseless ness by taking a second cross by living again in the body and later, that moment he will be taken out of the way and the hurricane will start, helping people by the image of hope the "seal of the prophet = oneness" brought us to show.

and this will complete the time of choice...so people can come home in the phase before oneness, paradise or millenium to fullfill the rest of their equalness by different crosses (to make one whole cross)/

this plan is the only plan possible...it is the plan of logic that is optimally fulfilled to allow god to be all, an choose not to be all, and complete this in a manner of the least pain to take for himself, his glory...the One Truth, divided himself in us, and will come home through us. all of u equal in the penny we receive and the penny we pay. and it is that day.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/26/2011 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL...

Cute.

Spartacus,
A few years ago I purchased a first edition of the book that was signed by the author in a local thrift shop for $1.00
Great great story and read, then I gave it as a gift.
A very surprised and happy recipient.

oh, the Angels biography? The Group in the 1960s? Thats neat !

I had a signed copy of the Astronaut that did the Noahs Ark dig in Mt Ararat Turkey
[/quot
wow, I will check this out, very interesting.
did you meet them for the autographed copy?

Hi there ! Yes, it was cool, James Irwin ,A Friend knew him personally and gave the copy to me. It was a great gift.
you
Spain
03/26/2011 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
the seven heavens (levels of consiousness) give the eight, that includes the seven, that is why god caries the beats in himself, to conquer it out away from himself, as non existent...the seventh is the becoming of the seal, and is the rest which is dual in nature because of the twilight, or final ending battle of argdm. the kings are the periods of the period, the virgins (created = woman) that gave the 12 parts the time to be repeated in one time, the thirteenth...twice, but the second time in itself and split them in curse and blessings.... the two menorahs completing the circle...
the 2 witnesses, father and son.
you
Spain
03/26/2011 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
he will be in a place he first never wanted to be...because someone who understands oneness is lika free boy, and that free kid has to carry a purpose that is full of restraint, because every joke and every act and deed will make people question. That place is a place where he doesnt have to be, but will be, to allow the world a time of rest and hope and to allow the curse and blessing sides of humanity to build themselves up for the final night. That night will be carried in hope by the ones still understanding gods message of oneness = love = forgiveness of all in god, the southern kingdom or the woman who are pregnant (creation that creates the integration of the bad into something which has a purpose = actually forgiving it = love)...
The great earthquake (the literal is a mirror of the spiritual) where the 1/10th (gods part) and the 7000 (gods remnant) are moved.

as always in history, hope comes to bring us hope.
Mandela, Gandhi etc...not to save us, but to teach us how to save ourselves...but in this case, it will be when he would be allowed to leave, he will stay, to fulfill the senselessness, which makes god free of his own need for purpose or joy.

Ofcourse this looks the way around for some. like everything is created with 2 faces, as a planet turns the sun, evolutions goes in circles like the movement of a car is driven by the circling of a motor, and a motor teaches us the circling movement of evolution, a positive needs a negetive needs a positive needs a negative = mistake / regret / pro active action / restraint.
you
Spain
03/26/2011 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
the purpose is to allow people to become the remnant, the prophet, they can become michael the archangel = adam the son that becomes one with the father...his body the christ= where two witnesses become one.

But behind the bad of the history of the world is always a laugh waiting to anounce understanding and release. Where god is complete he will not look back except in the twilight for a purpose that releases purpose.
you
Spain
03/26/2011 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
the circlemaker, or the measurer.
where is the cros measured ? at the beginning or at the end ?
and when it is measured it will become elijah or the father.
you
Spain
03/26/2011 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
humans are made good...but without capacity.
they are not bad, only when they live in ignorance,
they avoid incapacity, and it is incapacity which is the cross and creates regret or the way back home for the lost sheep. It releases need and allows choice for oneness. for god.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/26/2011 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whos it gonna be??

William

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 733974

I Think it's Pope John Paul, Rev 17:10 There are aslo seven kings (Starting in 1929 when Rome became it's own)Five have fallen,One is and the other has not yet come and when he comes he must continue for a short time. vs 11 The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven and is going to perdition. Pope John Paul was the 6th Pope Benedict is the 7th and he chose his name well for it was another popes name look how long he was a pope!
Just saying Satan is going to impersonate someone great for the whole world is deceived into believing a lie. I say satan because the bible says the dead know nothing.Eccl 9:5-6
 Quoting: dixicken

i agree with you!!! this is the feeling that i have had, as well, for some time. Pope John Paul II.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/26/2011 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Rome, May 1st

Hi, ok, Ill share...

It was a morning, I was still in bed, I wake up and to my shock this Skeleton in Popes Robe and elaborate Mitre is just standing there not far from my bed..

Im not into morbid stuff, nor any death art, nor have I done any drugs, so this was surprising

I call out, "Father?" and he reaches out with a bony finger and touches my forehead,

interesting. i don't know what to make of that vision, to be honest. i did share my thought about Pope John Paul II though.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1113553
United States
03/26/2011 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Rome, May 1st

Hi, ok, Ill share...

You make me laugh.

As if human love were the measure of anything.

Once upon a time I looked upon a hit of crack with absolute love and adoration. Did that make it harmless?

You're in love with something very dark and evil.

Your charismatic leader will be Satan/Lucifer incarnate.

He will be destroyed once and for all.

It's prophecy.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/26/2011 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
and ask yourselves this, why does a pope who has been dead since 2005 need a facebook page, that was created by the catholic church, very recently? it's odd, right? they are setting the stage. then this beatification comes in May.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/26/2011 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
and ask yourselves this, why does a pope who has been dead since 2005 need a facebook page, that was created by the catholic church, very recently? it's odd, right? they are setting the stage. then this beatification comes in May.

Im going to look at the details of the beatification, I have a spiritual connection to him and want to figure out why..

Thanks !
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/26/2011 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Im going to look at the details of the beatification, I have a spiritual connection to him and want to figure out why..

Thanks !

thank you! i wish you the best!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/26/2011 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hi, ok, Ill share...

interesting. i don't know what to make of that vision, to be honest. i did share my thought about Pope John Paul II though.

Where at? Did I miss it? You can repost it here...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/26/2011 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks !

From Newser.com

Newser) – Pope John Paul II will be beatified May 1, the Vatican announced today. The news follows Pope Benedict's determination that his predecessor performed a miracle when a nun was cured of Parkinson’s disease after praying to him, the Los Angeles Times reports. It’s been a speedy road toward sainthood for the late pope; Benedict opened the process weeks after his predecessor died nearly six years ago. A second verified miracle is required before he can be canonized;
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/26/2011 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks !

From Newser.com

Newser) – Pope John Paul II will be beatified May 1, the Vatican announced today. The news follows Pope Benedict's determination that his predecessor performed a miracle when a nun was cured of Parkinson’s disease after praying to him, the Los Angeles Times reports. It’s been a speedy road toward sainthood for the late pope; Benedict opened the process weeks after his predecessor died nearly six years ago. A second verified miracle is required before he can be canonized;

Well, I guess then Ill pray to him and see if Im the second miracle... that would be cool.

Ill have to arrange for ritual, Set up my altar like I did when I made Solace Prayers for Priest Melchizedek

:eagle1:
Al_Ling
User ID: 1314716
United States
03/29/2011 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks !

From Newser.com

Well, it was said that he really died on April 1st..but due to the significance of April Fool's Day, elected to make the annoucement the day after..
[link to www.diggersrealm.com]

Well, recall that Easter is on April Fool's day in 2018..

GLP