Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,021 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 660,758
Pageviews Today: 1,138,949Threads Today: 362Posts Today: 7,302
11:39 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

*** 3 BASIC FACTS of 911 COREOGRAPHY *** to get the illuminati FUKUSHIMA global genocide script - NONE of the 3 are any of the 5 basic facts

ILLUMINATI END TIMES TRUTH
User ID: 1131601
United States
03/29/2011 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
*** 3 BASIC FACTS of 911 COREOGRAPHY *** to get the illuminati FUKUSHIMA global genocide script - NONE of the 3 are any of the 5 basic facts
*** 4 BASIC FACTS of 911 COREOGRAPHY *** to get the illuminati FUKUSHIMA global genocide script - NONE of the 3 are any of the 5 basic facts

The destruction of the nuclear reactors at Fukushima, unlike the destruction of the WTC towers at 911, is not planned by the illuminati.
But since the illuminati are not able to stop Fukushima, they decided to use it as part of their global genocide agenda.

To get the coreography for that usage, you need to get *** 4 BASIC FACTS of 911 COREOGRAPHY ***.

1. the date, 911, emerbency call number

2. the WTC floors chosen to place the bombs to simulate the two "planes" and then hour (9 AM) -in other words have the human cattle jump from the 90th floor

3. The instructions broadcasted by the "security" to the people in the tower not yet bombed (between the first and the second "impact") to stay at their desks.

4. You should now be able to figure it out, unless you are a beast.

Note
For the 5 basic facts, google
911 for dummies
TRUTH is #1 since 2006
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/29/2011 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: *** 3 BASIC FACTS of 911 COREOGRAPHY *** to get the illuminati FUKUSHIMA global genocide script - NONE of the 3 are any of the 5 basic facts
By the way the name of the 911 COREOGRAPHY is "HUMAN CATTLE INSIDE the slaughterhouse"
[link to www.google.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/29/2011 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: *** 3 BASIC FACTS of 911 COREOGRAPHY *** to get the illuminati FUKUSHIMA global genocide script - NONE of the 3 are any of the 5 basic facts
ETP, do you mean choreography, i.e. STAGED dancing etc? Coreography is typo?

Is basic fact number 3 similar to:
- "Media telling it is safe to be in the rain, drink the water"

and basic fact number 4 is simple as...
- obey the government's instructions from "stay at your desk as you're being attacked, it's safer" to "just drink the water and breathe the air deep, the containment levels are too low to be harmful"

Confirm/Deny as usual
 Quoting: Kyoon>Failluminati 1282642

confirmed. But in 911 basic fact number 4 has to do with the NY firemen
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1113553
United States
03/29/2011 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Am I losing it, or does nothing in this thread make sense?

Seriously.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1304711
United States
03/29/2011 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Am I losing it, or does nothing in this thread make sense?

Seriously.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1113553

Word salad...or I guess I'm a beast, too.

GLP