Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1319410
Netherlands
03/29/2011 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The offer the Illuminati was made
Dear GLP,

Referring to a thread posted by "13", i would like to post the details of the offer proposed to the Illuminati by the Creator.

As you may or may not be aware, the Illuminati at its highest levels are Vampiric by nature. This then filters down through various ranks of Warewolf Clans. They use these diseases as a way of "rewarding" members of the lower echelons for various services such as sacrificial offerings (usually first born sons) and additionally pedophile sex slaves and assassins (predominantly first born girls and boys). To be honest the goings on of this filthy bloated "Old Ones" club is not really of any interest for me to divulge, but be certain that whatever you deepest desire or perversion it could be catered for in exchange for Monetary and Intellectual Capital and an unwaivering allegiance to them. This unfortunately is the filthiest root of the society of self proclaimed Elites who have governed us from behind a masquerade of superiority and divine appointment, none of which is even close to being truth. And to be honest the're an inbred collective of profoundly psychotic and deeply deprived individuals. But enough of my personal disgust at what they have become.

The concept of the "movie" as originally reported by 13 is actually far deeper than the collective information gathered by ET's assisting us in the uprooting of this collective. I say this because among many other wonderful and deeply spiritual psychological, and metaphysical advances we are about to embark upon, the one that excites me the most is the Psychic Awakening of the Human race. And as you can imagine, trying to maintain a position of covert governance over a society of psychicly perceptive individuals would be akin to attempting to nail blamanche to a wall. Furthermore, lies, propaganda and disinformation will be as scarce as hens teeth. But the real sting in the tail in store for those who have for all this time seen themselves as superior to us is that for the more acutely sensitive Psychic's, it will be possible to look back into their past and reveal the horrors of the're decadence. You cannot hide from PSY!

God basically offered to wipe their previous lives from existence, in essence to reintroduce them as new souls into the fold, surprisingly <sic> their arrogance in maintaining their continued grip on humanity has set them up for the greatest of falls. I guess theres not enough empathy between them for even an inclination of this Psychic awakening to considered a possibility. Ironic...
If normality is the measure of how well adjusted one is to a profoundly sick society,
then i dont ever want to be normal.
Molock  (OP)

Netherlands
03/29/2011 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The offer the Illuminati was made
Having read through, i have to say i'm a little embarrassed by some of my grammar and punctuation. Please be gentle with me, i feel the message is still complete in its explanation. I have always been more artistically inclined, forgive me.

:)
If normality is the measure of how well adjusted one is to a profoundly sick society,
Molock  (OP)

Netherlands
03/29/2011 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, i feel so lame for doing this but i'd really like a few more people to read this before it falls off the board into obscurity.

Bump!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1289247
Slovenia
03/29/2011 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
interesting ..indy
Molock  (OP)

Netherlands
03/29/2011 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you brother
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1208930
United States
03/29/2011 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good stuff...
Molock  (OP)

Netherlands
03/29/2011 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Again, thank you.peace
vesper
User ID: 1319209
United States
03/29/2011 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Classic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1284662
United States
03/29/2011 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I need some clarification. You say God allowed the Illuminati to come back with history of their past, evil acts wiped clean?!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 941232
United States
03/29/2011 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpity bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129485
United States
03/29/2011 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I need some clarification. You say God allowed the Illuminati to come back with history of their past, evil acts wiped clean?!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1284662

wow I didnt get that out of it at all
what i got is that they didn't accept the offer, due to a lack of empathy (via inbreeding)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 588917
United States
03/29/2011 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
is 13, A.I.R. ?
Molock  (OP)

Netherlands
03/29/2011 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
They would be like children again, unaware of their past lives as they would have been forgotten in this reality. Weather that means they would be forgotten in all dimensions of reality is not known. I guess i let another secret slip, this ones so awesome, but reincarnated souls will be awakening with their past lives intact. Very soon we will remember, to what extent i'm not sure, but it seems to be a symptom if you like of psychic awakening. Consciousness is about to take a huge step forwards, and we will find ourself on a new plateau with a whole new set of boundaries.
Molock  (OP)

User ID: 1319492
United Kingdom
03/29/2011 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1284662

wow I didnt get that out of it at all
what i got is that they didn't accept the offer, due to a lack of empathy (via inbreeding)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1129485

well, thats up to us. Im sure initially wisdom will mean they are pushed aside, even exiled. But eventually compassion will mean we will forgive them i hope... perhaps. It's not happened yet, but i got a feeling theres going to be many red faces.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1301317
United States
03/29/2011 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
They would be like children again, unaware of their past lives as they would have been forgotten in this reality. Weather that means they would be forgotten in all dimensions of reality is not known. I guess i let another secret slip, this ones so awesome, but reincarnated souls will be awakening with their past lives intact. Very soon we will remember, to what extent i'm not sure, but it seems to be a symptom if you like of psychic awakening. Consciousness is about to take a huge step forwards, and we will find ourself on a new plateau with a whole new set of boundaries.
 Quoting: Molock

have you ever wonder so called past lives are just infused memory of BS?
guess people are easily manipulated regardless at what age they are in
Molock  (OP)

United Kingdom
03/29/2011 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
is 13, A.I.R. ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 588917

I don't know 13 or A.I.R., but his word made my spine tingle, and i thought about posting my experience.
Molock  (OP)

United Kingdom
03/29/2011 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Molock

have you ever wonder so called past lives are just infused memory of BS?
guess people are easily manipulated regardless at what age they are in
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1301317

By BS do you mean bull shit, i'd like you to meditate on past lives. Don't expect anything overnight though.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 582348
United States
03/29/2011 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're talking about the Elite Family Insider thread, right? There was a guy from Nepal that was posting a lot more about it that was posted on Pravda forum, I believe, much more recently than that thread. If this is indeed what you were talking about, search "elite family insider" here, as there were very recent updates, from a month or so ago. Personally, I don't buy it, but it is certainly interesting reading at the very least.
Molock  (OP)

Netherlands
03/29/2011 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're talking about the Elite Family Insider thread, right? There was a guy from Nepal that was posting a lot more about it that was posted on Pravda forum, I believe, much more recently than that thread. If this is indeed what you were talking about, search "elite family insider" here, as there were very recent updates, from a month or so ago. Personally, I don't buy it, but it is certainly interesting reading at the very least.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 582348

I'll check it out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1319181
Germany
03/29/2011 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
iinteresting, thanks
Molock  (OP)

Netherlands
03/29/2011 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
again, my pleasure

GLP