Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,622 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 110,792
Pageviews Today: 196,007Threads Today: 64Posts Today: 1,287
02:37 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

!!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23562617
United States
02/13/2013 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!
I finished the dead space 2 5 minutes ago and holy shit what they showed to us man.

Your dead wife you keep seeing is not your wife but medusa!
Your character keeps saying too that she's not his wife but towards the last chapters he starts seeing her as his wife where at that point medusa takes a nice form which makes her a lot more dangerous as now your character sees her as his friend!

Her mission is using a marker=maker to burn everybody absorb them making them one with her.
After she puts you in a dollhouse machine which implants memories in your brain she tells you "to follow the light! thats where you'll find her". When you find her she's a light being and manipulates with her hands the black guy who's shooting spears at you just like athena/medusa manipulated kratos to kill himself! Pay attention to the movement of her hands in both cases!

When you kill the black guy you go to the light(which is her) hug her and rest to her arms(i told my character "stay away from her" lol) and then she told him "time to die"
He was like "what???"

And thats when he realized that she wasn't his wife but an apparition of that marker who was using him as her puppet.

Then your character tells her which were my exact thoughts too "f*ck you and your marker!" and then you go to kill her heart which is like a giant medusa head, pay attention to the snake looking things that are all around it just like on a medusa head.

She keeps telling you while you pulverize her "we need to be reborn" etc etc which is an amazing message that "reincarnation is a draconian crime"!!!

An amazing proof in that game you can get that she's not your wife but a draconian monster is in the medical clinic chapter where she talks to you through a giant screen/monitor, if you shoot at the monitor you hear a monster screaming in pain and the screen changes from your wife to a reptilian monster!
This i doubt many players would have thought to shoot at it!

Here's the ending of dead space 2

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23562617

I forgot to mention the amazing subliminal message when like a good lamb goes to the light and she holds him like a lamb(before its slaughter) it reminded me the many jesus paintings i have seen where he holds lambs the exact same way!
[link to www.google.com (secure)]

Religious sheeple going to the light.
Their god/wolf in sheep's clothing
-Welcome, now time to die.
Sheeple:
-What??? Beeeeh... mean help fucking help!!!
cruise
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 34324250
Canada
02/13/2013 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
here is my favorites responses to the endings! :P

funny as hell!

To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/14/2013 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
it's not their fault, these religions, borders, and their games, this is why it's happening, but you too stupid to see any of this right? right! in fact, you are supporting your enemies, oh, sorry, your master, by posting these racist comments, but yes, carry on, like I said, I don't blame you for being the retard you are.

yes,
because racism is stupid, and stupidity is same as evil, if you judge them by their results, in fact, stupid is more evil, than evil it self.

but yea,
I proudly am a anti 'Hell'enic.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28595083

great video man check also this one

And by the way the black slave trade was a jwish business!

Hear it from the horse's mouth "Louis Farrakhan" black leader of the syncretic and mainly African-Americans.

The secret relationship between blacks and j,ews
[link to www.google.com]

Keep in mind that farakhan is not a guy one should listen blindly as he's a muslim he promotes sharia law and keeps the hate alive between the black and white race speaking only good words about the chinese. But in his book "The secret relationship between blacks and j,ews" does an amazing job exposing what the black slave trade really was!

He also looks like a 2nd generation mongol which gives it away in a way who are his masters and the role he plays.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/14/2013 03:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm on page 108 but i will catch up fast to 111 as there are many shill posts i will be skipping rofl!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33708760
United States
02/14/2013 04:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Be aware of what you pump your focus into, negativity has made a game of harnessing hatred, resentment, blame and obsession, they want you to hate them, that plays into their hand, you may feel like a rebel, but you might be acting like a battery.

Don't give your power away.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23953120
United States
02/14/2013 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
it's not their fault, these religions, borders, and their games, this is why it's happening, but you too stupid to see any of this right? right! in fact, you are supporting your enemies, oh, sorry, your master, by posting these racist comments, but yes, carry on, like I said, I don't blame you for being the retard you are.

yes,
because racism is stupid, and stupidity is same as evil, if you judge them by their results, in fact, stupid is more evil, than evil it self.

but yea,
I proudly am a anti 'Hell'enic.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28595083

great video man check also this one

And by the way the black slave trade was a jwish business!

Hear it from the horse's mouth "Louis Farrakhan" black leader of the syncretic and mainly African-Americans.

The secret relationship between blacks and j,ews
[link to www.google.com]

Keep in mind that farakhan is not a guy one should listen blindly as he's a muslim he promotes sharia law and keeps the hate alive between the black and white race speaking only good words about the chinese. But in his book "The secret relationship between blacks and j,ews" does an amazing job exposing what the black slave trade really was!

He also looks like a 2nd generation mongol which gives it away in a way who are his masters and the role he plays.

I forgot to include this amazing thread in this post.
Thread: The Chinese Genocide the Ancient Whites in china! History will repeat itself unless...

Take notes people of the chinese puppets who instigate hate and fights between the white and black race.

In the above video we have chinese slave in white skin clothing promoting violence and hate between blacks and whites through his new movies saying that the black men should get revenge on the whites where the black man in front of him is against it!

If i was that black guy i would have told that white lizard quentin "you want us blacks to take revenge on the whites???"
OK I'M STARTING WITH YOUR WHITE ASS LEAD BY EXAMPLE STRIP BUTT NAKED TO GET YOUR ASS WHIPPED TILL YOU PASS OUT.

A white man is asking and wants the black men to take revenge on the whites, IT DOESN'T GET MORE OBVIOUS THE KIND OF CHINESE SLAVE WHORES THESE HOLYWOOD F*GGETS ARE MAN!

Turn the white and black race against each other and keep them distracted while the chinese prepare to genocide both and take over the planet!

"Catfish strategy that was also shown in a james bond movie".
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/14/2013 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: The Sun !!! In a way you have never seen... You will be in awe !

This thread with the astronomers pictures vefirfies ghrees that our universe is a living conscious organism just like our human body!

[link to www.petapixel.com]

"Alan Friedman of Buffalo, New York is an amateur astrophotography enthusiast who captures amazing photographs of the Sun through a telescope in his backyard. His highly detailed photographs show the sun in ways you never see with your naked eye. Using special filters that allow the photos to be captured without destroying his camera or his eyes, Friedman creates images of our life-giving star that look more like something you might see under a microscope."

HYPER-ANTHROPOID FORM OF THE UNIVERSAL ORGANISM
[link to hellenandchaos.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/14/2013 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Although I do not agree with some of what the OP is saying...The basic premise IS true. Souls are a fantastic power source--that is IF you can harness them. I mean, why else would there be stories of people "selling their souls" to the dark one??.. I believe that it is because the human soul is an incredible source of energy. However, this energy source only somewhat exists in our physical/3-D "reality". Basically, the soul is kinda like this--it's half here, and also half somewhere else. I personally believe that ghosts are essentially human souls which have not progressed on for some reason. This would also explain as why places of extreme human suffering, are usually infested with demons....it is because they are "feeding" on the tormented souls which cannot/will-not move on.
 Quoting: FiRe_DrAgOn

Believe nothing i say until you verify it through your personal research. Also by doing your own research you might find important details i have yet to discover!

Nice critical thinking you got by the way!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/14/2013 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Its like the farmers who grow cattle at the last 3 months before they slaughter them they feed them nice things like corn etc so the meat gets a good taste as if they slaughter them while they eat only grass the meat won't taste as good!"

In my last post when i said the above holy shit how much we relate to that as the heavens/luna parks that orbit the earth do exactly that make you very happy full with love etc before your slaughter so your soul will taste really good!

Holy shit man!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23953120

Exactly like the draconian witches did to the girl in "stardust" treat her like a queen before her slaughter!

This reminded me the movie "the man with the iron fists" i saw the past weekend where there was a reptilian brothel where chinese women were pleasing men then after they were done exhausted and asleep they killed them like snakes!
The movie went as far to have them hold in their mouths snake metal tongues with which they were cutting and poison the neck veins of their victims.

In one part a chinese female lizard assassin said "this place could be a paradise" giving an amazing subliminal message away of the similar operation/business paradise/luna parks run on rofl!

My favorite part was when they tried the same assassination/slaughter on one of my favorite wrestlers bautista and it din't work cause he had a body out of brass. He told her "stupid bitch" then pulverized her! Then he had to face all the other lizard female assassins together lol.

Another interesting part from this movie is that verified ghrees and my personal thinking and research that life only moves forward and the only travel back in time one can is by accessing the akasha records/universal memories and if he wants too rebuild the past as he's living/moving forward!

-Unfortunately, Dagger,
the gears of life
move inexorably
in only one direction.

-I'm glad to see you've
adopted the philosophies
of my people.
Now get me out of here!

Its amazing that these lizards brainwash the west like they did to the nazis in germany with false ideologies while they keep the truth to themselves only!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/14/2013 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have read this thread ( admittedly not all the posts)with an open mind as i do with anything that may be of interest or concern to me.
Out of all the subjects discussed on GLP this thread has proved to be the most disturbing to me,i am not dis believing this concept but a lot of things do not fit, i would like to ask a few questions,

How do you know this? what proof do you have!

The night my mother died in hospital she contacted me about four hours after in my home, what is going on there?

When my father died i could smell his perfume really strong
every morning for about three weeks.

Where do we go when we have Lucid dreams or Astral travel?
is this controlled?

When i have had moments in my life when i have been at a low ebb, i get a voice in my head that warns or guides me which i have now learnt to listen to.

Lastly for now, when i was around three yrs old my mum would walk me past a local church although i had never been in this church, i had this really strong image that she had left me in a straw cot up inside the roof of the church, i would ask her 'Why did you leave me in that church?' obviously she was feaked out by this. I clearly was remebering something from a past life.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32655928

You're asking for proof of life after death and before birth while you have your own personal experiences that prove just that!
I have my own personal experiences too that prove just that but if i hadn't done my research i would be like a sheep ready for slaughter when i would reenter the soul dimension!

here some undisputed proofs.
"energy cannot be created or destroyed but only transformed"
"neutrino telescopes seeing the ghost particle/soul dimension" etc etc

I have posted scientific articles about the neutrino telescopes that see the soul dimension where scientists are not allowed to say that openly like ghrees had the balls to reveal us and they use the code name "ghost particle" instead.
cruise
If you haven't come across them you might wanna go through the pages of this thread.

This thread has also exposed the crap out of the draconian bible hollywood nasa etc etc.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/14/2013 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Even though this thread is filled with disinfo,insanity and intense paranoia -i am not even mentioning extreme racism and sexism- concept is true to some degree in my opinion.

I first met with this concept(soul traps,hunters etc) via the book War in Heaven written by Kyle Griffith.His theory/channelled info given to him is that while we are on this earth we gather energy for our soul and after we die we have limited time in the otherworld.Soul ages in the other world like body does in this world.If we wait too long to choose the family we are going to born into our soul slowly vanishes and we get randomly reincarnated.

According to his theory there are spirits who refuse to reincarnate who are called theocrats.They refuse to reincarnate because its risky to live another life on earth and they love the power/position they have.They are former magicians and occultists.They form bands and lure newly deceased people into their traps either by posing as God and his angels or deceased persons' relatives or friends.Later they put them into the illusive heaven (actually just a farm) they created by magic.Priests trap people there by guilt/sin and confessing cycle.Unaware sheeple there keep chanting prayers and feed the theocratic demons they mistake as gods until their subtle body loses all the energy and vanish into thin air.Then their memories get erased and they randomly get reincarnated.

Prayers,human and animal sacrifices on this world feeds them too.Some people get consumed after death by them to get instant energy but its harmful for theocratic spirits because in time they slowly turn insane and turn into beast like insane elemental spirits.
Those spirits in order to get more powerful can unite their conciousness/spirits and form a new entity.I sometimes wonder if this is why abrahamic god calls himself plural.Maybe this is because he is formed by collective of spirits.

This book i mention might be a disinfo too (most likely it is) but its important to get the clues hidden in it.

I saw that NDE experience last night some of you might find interesting :

[link to www.nderf.org]

EXPERIENCE DESCRIPTION:

I was in a semi private room at Northwestern Hospital following abdominal surgery. At night, I suddenly felt very ill and my roommate yelled out for a nurse. The medical staff ran into the room and I remember my bed was filled with blood and the nurses tipped me upside down in the bed and I remember thinking that my long hair was getting coated with blood from the sheets. Doctors rushed in and gave orders. There was a lot of frantic screaming and suddenly I was standing at a Dutch door (the kind that is split horizontally into a top half and a bottom half). The bottom half was locked and I was pushing as hard as I could against the lower half and turning my head away. My recently decease uncle was standing on the other side of the door---reaching his hand out for me thru the upper part of the Dutch door. I remember that his extended hand was shaking, beckoning me, he desperately wanted me to grab his hand. He was smirking or had some awful mean look that was horribly frightening to me.

But I was fighting with all my power and strength and turning away. I didn't want to look at him. Uncle Frank was not a favorite uncle. He was straight-laced, serious and disciplined and had no children so as a kid I didn't relate to him at all. When he died, I had not gone to his funeral.

I could feel how hard I was pushing against the bottom part of the door. I looked down and saw my hands were pushing against the bottom of the door so hard. I worried that my arm muscles would give out but I knew that I had to keep pushing at the bottom of the door or my Uncle Frank would open the bottom part and take me with him...I felt like I had to use every inch of power I had to escape his grasp.

Suddenly everything went black and both he and the door were gone.
-------------------------------------------------------------​----------------------------
^^^^^^^^^^Amazing NDE experience^^^^^^^^^^^

Its speculated by many that soul hunters have the ability to change their shapes thus can take form of your deceased relatives...Other than that your dead relatives/friends might be enslaved by soul hunters and they would use your relatives as a bait or even worse your ex relatives may willfully join to a soul hunter band and can await you to enslave your soul.

Just like in this NDE, if a person is spiritually awake or have strong senses,he/she can see through their guise.

In the afterlife its important to be sceptic of everything you encounter.You can talk to spirits you see but its wise not to have close contact with them.You may talk but dont touch or let them touch you.Trust your instincts, if you sense something is not right its usually turn out true.

Soul hunters cant know for sure if someone has died or just having a nde experience.This where they suck and give clues about their true identity.They try to contact the spirit by posing as gods,relatives,friends etc but they get electrocuted when they touch if connection that bonds body and soul is still intact.Then they understand that person is not dead but in order not to expose their true id they refuse the spirit by kindly saying that 'its not your time yet my child'
 Quoting: Mithridates 33962481

shill

I read the first 2 sentences and that was enough time spent on another parasite!

This thread is filled lately with parasites like you trying to downgrade it to rooster fighting. Thanks for bumping and bye bye!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/14/2013 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe you should take something. Battery, no your body sucks as a battery and you would be a waste of space.

Please share what you are smoking, it must be good stuff man.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1269302

rofl, there really is a conspiracy for everything.
 Quoting: VeryNigh

"Sheeple warning alert!"

We need to make a sign for that.
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/14/2013 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
What a set of tossers you lot are on this thread!
Not one of you has one shred of evidence to your ridiculous
claims!

Use your noodle, everything in the Universe vibrates, if you are a rotten bastard then you will vibrate at a certain ratio
and if you are nicey nicey then you will vibrate on a completely different vibration and never the twain shall meet.

Tossers!!! you are a joke! Look to nature, your cosmic Universe and use your common sense and spirituality,take time out to connect with your surroundings and the Universe.

"Lazy ignorant sheep warning alert!"

What an easy way to save your lazy weak untrained brain from reading 100 something pages by assuming it has no evidence.
Thats where you messed up buddy as indeed this thread has presented tremendous amount of evidence!

And its your loss man its your lamb yummy ignorant soul you will feed to the moon and the draconians.

Plutarch
"The souls of humans and animals are screaming from the moon!"

And when your soul will be screaming from the moon it would wish it had gone through the pages of this thread and had done at least some lazy research!
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/14/2013 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21621939

Holy shit man are you kidding!
The video you posted has amazing places showing but got me bored cause id didn't know what is about until i found those amazing videos in its description.

You CAN Protect Yourself From EM Attacks!!!

THAT'S MY EXACT SETUP MAN!
Only mine has gaps on my feet and on the corners of bed towards my head and this video verified my suspicion that just like when you cover a cellphone if you have gaps it will not work!!!
AAAARRRRGH!!!

Another amazing video in the description of the first video which has been posted here before but i was looking for it lately and couldn't find it as too many pages i have to look through to find it lol.

Secret Tech That Breaks Up Families & Ruins Lives
[yourube] [link to www.youtube.com]
This video also reminded in the new movie "avengers" they showed us the technology of causing fights within a group!
Pay attention to the sounds loki's scepter was doing when the avengers team were arguing and fighting each other about to start real fights!

The first video shows how beautiful this planet was is and can be all around when we eliminate the disease and the parasites that have infested it!

On the first video at 12 minutes the lady speaks about the elite stopping her female cycle using technology! which reminds me the posts i had made on this thread of the control and regulation the moon has on the female menstrual cycle!

Thanks for bringing this channel to my attention!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/14/2013 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/14/2013 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holy shit man i just got to page 110 and i had to cross through a valley of parasites to make it there lol!
They have literally flooded this thread.

Thanks for bumping parasites, one post is enough for one to read to ignore and skip all your future ones!
cruise
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 34395837
Canada
02/14/2013 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
has any of you guys got fallout 3 installed on their computer?

i would love it if you could tell me what is in the Registry hive in H_key_Local_machine / Software. related to fallout 3!

i cant reinstall my game, but i already have all data on hdd.

i just need the specific of the registry hive! Ty.

If there is too much data you can export the .reg file and upload it on a website like rapidshare! Ty in advance.
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/14/2013 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I finished the dead space 2 5 minutes ago and holy shit what they showed to us man.

Your character keeps saying too that she's not his wife but towards the last chapters he starts seeing her as his wife where at that point medusa takes a nice form which makes her a lot more dangerous as now your character sees her as his friend!

Her mission is using a marker=maker to burn everybody absorb them making them one with her.
After she puts you in a dollhouse machine which implants memories in your brain she tells you "to follow the light! thats where you'll find her". When you find her she's a light being and manipulates with her hands the black guy who's shooting spears at you just like athena/medusa manipulated kratos to kill himself! Pay attention to the movement of her hands in both cases!

When you kill the black guy you go to the light(which is her) hug her and rest to her arms(i told my character "stay away from her" lol) and then she told him "time to die"
He was like "what???"

And thats when he realized that she wasn't his wife but an apparition of that marker who was using him as her puppet.

Then your character tells her which were my exact thoughts too "f*ck you and your marker!" and then you go to kill her heart which is like a giant medusa head, pay attention to the snake looking things that are all around it just like on a medusa head.

She keeps telling you while you pulverize her "we need to be reborn" etc etc which is an amazing message that "reincarnation is a draconian crime"!!!

An amazing proof in that game you can get that she's not your wife but a draconian monster is in the medical clinic chapter where she talks to you through a giant screen/monitor, if you shoot at the monitor you hear a monster screaming in pain and the screen changes from your wife to a reptilian monster!

I forgot to mention the amazing subliminal message when like a good lamb goes to the light and she holds him like a lamb(before its slaughter) it reminded me the many jesus paintings i have seen where he holds lambs the exact same way!

Sheeple:
cruise

HOLY SHIT MAN I FORGOT TO MENTION THE MOST OBVIOUS AND MOST IMPORTANT MESSAGE AND ADVICE I HAVE GIVEN TO THIS THREAD FROM THE VERY BEGINNING!

"ONE OF THE GALACTIC LUNAR PARASITES STRATEGIES IS TO TAKE THE FORM OF YOUR DEAD LOVED ONES TO LURE YOU INTO THEIR TRAPS OR MANIPULATE YOU LIKE THEIR PUPPET, LIKE THE SNAKE AS EVE DID TO ADAM AND LIKE MEDUSA DID IN THIS VERY GAME DID TO YOUR CHARACTER BY TAKING HIS DEAD WIFE'S FORM!"

Its one thing to learn your enemies strategies from research, its mind blowing when they put them to your face on video and sound and not take notice!

Another thing that worries me is we can learn all our enemies tactics but when in the battlefield how many we will remember? We need to memorize them down to our very soul refresh them all the time cause they might slip our minds when we need them the most.

In my death bed i will have all my walls house backyard etc written with advises so on the soul dimension everywhere i'll look i'll read
"WASTE THE MOTHERF*CKERS! TRUST NO ONE!"

Another simple solution similar to the movie memento that can work wonders!!!
JIM FOR JIM
User ID: 28595083
Canada
02/15/2013 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
2 NEW WORDS I JUST DECODED AND THEY BLEW MY MIND!

I was gonna type this post tomorrow but due to L.M.E. during sleep i'm not taking the risk!
So many times i have found new things and kept them for tomorrow to post here only to have forgot them by then!

In the movie memento if you pay attention they showed many times him waking up on his bed with his fresh memories erased, subliminal message that during sleep we lose many new memories we get through this life plus the doctors themselves have informed us that is during sleep our brain(see moon) regulates what memories to keep and what to throw away!

The 2 new words are KRAKEN and BIBLE!

When i'm done exposing the crap out of these words you'll have learned the definition of "hiding in plain sight"!

Kraken=Cracen=F*CKING CANCER!!!

And here's the most mind blowing part.
In dead space 2 it showed the lunar parasites as humans traveling from planet to planet with spaceships/moons named "planetcrackers"=planetcancers! where they were cracking/cancering the planets to milk them from their natural resources!

Also cancer=cracen=crac(k) in which means "get in and milk the f*ck out of your victim's energy!"

Amazing secret definition of the word cancer!

That our moon/planetcacner is damaged and needs to be rebuild it was shown in so many movies, cybertron from transformers, at the end of green lantern!, in the movie saber rider nemesis blew up half the moon only to find out that the moon has already its half part blown up.

My question is are 13,000 years enough to rebuild it completely? In the transformers movies they were stressing the need to rebuild the moon so much but little the viewers knew that they already raping the hell out of earth/their own planet to do that!

Next word is "BIBLE" and i'm so upset i didn't take notice of that earlier!

BIBLE=BABBLE=CONFUSED=ERASED!

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD FOR THE DEAD/ERASED PEOPLE/SOULS IS THE BIBLE AS ONLY "BABIES"(SEE RAYMOND DRAKE'S BOOK BABE/BABEL/BABYLON/BABBLE)ERASED PEOPLE COULD EVER BECOME FANATIC BELIEVERS/VICTIMS/SHEEP OF SUCH LUNACY!

Definition of babble/bible/babylon/babe
[link to www.thefreedictionary.com]
"To utter a meaningless confusion of words or sounds: Babies babble before they can talk."

Holy shit in the dictionary itself they have include the word "babies" in the definition but they couldn't go as far to put it to our face that babble=babies!

Its amazing and shocking like the end of the 1st saw movie that every single human being on this planet is a victim of the crime the lunar scums committed to the babylonians!
Or the story with the babylonians is a subliminal message of when the whole planetary population lost their memories for the first time!

Lunar god(parasite) Zeus/Jesus etc:
-Release the Cancer! cough cough cough ...meant Kraken!
cruise

About that we get robbed of our memories even during sleep it was shown also in the movie inception!
Where they put a guy into sleep infiltrate his brain stole his most precious memory and replaced it with an implant/lunar programming!

And the most hideous part of this movie was when they called our ideas parasites!
The lunar scums sure hate us coming up with new ideas as like they said in the movie push little things make big changes!

-What is the most resilient parasite?
-A bacteria? A virus?
An intestinal worm?
-What Mr. Cobb is trying to say...
-An idea.
Resilient. Highly contagious.
Once an idea has taken hold of the brain,
it's almost impossible to eradicate.
An idea that is fully formed,
fully understood, that sticks.
Right in there somewhere.
-For someone like you to steal?
-Yes. In the dream state,
your conscious defenses are lowered...
...and that makes your thoughts
vulnerable to theft.
It's called extraction.

This also reminded me a videogame weapon i was playing couple months ago made by sigma/snake team where you had to protect your memories while you were sleeping from lunar clowns!
Final boss was the joker hiding behind a moon theater poster!

Well the funny part is that in the movie memento they told us the best way to protect our memories.

"Write them down!"

Its amazing how effective some simple things are!

great work as always bro!!

yes the snakes have flooded this thread again , all at once ...figures

im gonna be doing some more decoding of Inception..I feel there is alot to still be gained perhaps

ONE THING I WANT TO ASK BRO

ALGOL

the star ALGOL ... how this all ties into Lilith , Medusa and Perseus

I know you will break my jaw in surprising me :)

lol

isnt it pathetic how mumbai ***ger puts down Gematria and Neuro Linguistics .... when it is a Draco tool ... that I expose along with others ...

stay strong 120!!

fuck the lizards! ALL LIZARDS MUST DIE!
 Quoting: CANADA FOR G H REES 28595083

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Assault on Dark Athena LOL

man i totally gotta look into this

maybe you guys already broke this down ???

She asks him if Revas is coming back, and Riddick answers "When I say goodbye, it's forever."

Forever, HAHHA because of memeory erasure

so im doing a video exposing athena and i come across Assassin Creed II

the ending has Minerva/Athena/medusa basically giving you a bunch of draco lies and also mentioning THE FIRE

I'm looking forward to other peoples takes ... like you 120 and 117

Good news for mumbai piece of shit serpent asshole. jewel del core turned on me

so there . i hate her now as well
JIM FOR JIM
User ID: 28595083
Canada
02/15/2013 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

He was like "what???"

Sheeple:
cruise

HOLY SHIT MAN I FORGOT TO MENTION THE MOST OBVIOUS AND MOST IMPORTANT MESSAGE AND ADVICE I HAVE GIVEN TO THIS THREAD FROM THE VERY BEGINNING!

"ONE OF THE GALACTIC LUNAR PARASITES STRATEGIES IS TO TAKE THE FORM OF YOUR DEAD LOVED ONES TO LURE YOU INTO THEIR TRAPS OR MANIPULATE YOU LIKE THEIR PUPPET, LIKE THE SNAKE AS EVE DID TO ADAM AND LIKE MEDUSA DID IN THIS VERY GAME DID TO YOUR CHARACTER BY TAKING HIS DEAD WIFE'S FORM!"

Its one thing to learn your enemies strategies from research, its mind blowing when they put them to your face on video and sound and not take notice!

Another thing that worries me is we can learn all our enemies tactics but when in the battlefield how many we will remember? We need to memorize them down to our very soul refresh them all the time cause they might slip our minds when we need them the most.

In my death bed i will have all my walls house backyard etc written with advises so on the soul dimension everywhere i'll look i'll read
"WASTE THE MOTHERF*CKERS! TRUST NO ONE!"

Another simple solution similar to the movie memento that can work wonders!!!

Good thing I have no loved ones or anyone who gives a shit what happens to me

Indeed....some guy i was speaking to mentioned destroying or inflicting great pain on these entities .... picture a pentagram , spinning counterclockwise with that bitch in the middle!
who knows how effective that is ....but I feel i should mention it

indeed WASTE THE MOTHERFUCKS TRUST NO ONE!

Anyone else see the chronicles of riddick here ? ?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/15/2013 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21621939

Holy shit man are you kidding!
The video you posted has amazing places showing but got me bored cause id didn't know what is about until i found those amazing videos in its description.

You CAN Protect Yourself From EM Attacks!!!

THAT'S MY EXACT SETUP MAN!
Only mine has gaps on my feet and on the corners of bed towards my head and this video verified my suspicion that just like when you cover a cellphone if you have gaps it will not work!!!
AAAARRRRGH!!!

Another amazing video in the description of the first video which has been posted here before but i was looking for it lately and couldn't find it as too many pages i have to look through to find it lol.

[yourube] [link to www.youtube.com]
This video also reminded in the new movie "avengers" they showed us the technology of causing fights within a group!
Pay attention to the sounds loki's scepter was doing when the avengers team were arguing and fighting each other about to start real fights!

The first video shows how beautiful this planet was is and can be all around when we eliminate the disease and the parasites that have infested it!

On the first video at 12 minutes the lady speaks about the elite stopping her female cycle using technology! which reminds me the posts i had made on this thread of the control and regulation the moon has on the female menstrual cycle!

Thanks for bringing this channel to my attention!

The video with title "You CAN Protect Yourself From EM Attacks!!!" is boss i had the suspicion thats how it should be with no gaps and i corrected mine last night and oh boy. I slept only 3 hours woke up 2 min before my alarm clock i didn't feel any need to go back to sleep and my brain felt great! I don't remember watching any dreams too, but i'll have to test this few more time to be sure.

Great video man as i knew thats how it would be i had expressed my suspicion in many posts but had no motivation to pay attention and correct the small details!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/15/2013 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
You seem a bit angst matey, you need to connect with the universe and CHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get cosmic.

The universe doesn't give a shit about you. You are clinging to the bowels of an endless duality machine, and it will shit you out someday to eat you again.

Reality is being the cosmic conditional universe funhouse. There is no "winning" this game outside quitting it all together.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8410224

We're the universe buddy, all of us together form the universal organism. If like in the prisoner series was mentioned we let the disease expand and become the very consciousness of the universe, then the universe(future disease) will give more than a shit about you just like a farmer or shepherd will take real good care of you before your slaughter!

Quitting is what the disease wants to expand with no obstacles with no 300 Spartans in its way!

But its ok history will repeat itself and the few will fight for the many.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/15/2013 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Its like the farmers who grow cattle at the last 3 months before they slaughter them they feed them nice things like corn etc so the meat gets a good taste as if they slaughter them while they eat only grass the meat won't taste as good!"

In my last post when i said the above holy shit how much we relate to that as the heavens/luna parks that orbit the earth do exactly that make you very happy full with love etc before your slaughter so your soul will taste really good!

Holy shit man!

man...you are describing what i am going through

this girl I am madly "in love" with , she is so beautiful....she left where i was to go live in victoria...and i have a friend whoi have been doing research with over skype.... and well ...i think he found her

lol im so happy....and have been feeling so for awhile now

i wonder ..... if this is all rigged as you say :(

fuck!!!

i just want a girl to be with!!!

Have you seen the new prisoner tv series?
Finding a girl to love and mate is what the draconians want they want their sheep/food to expand but what they don't want is warriors/planetary antibodies to expand, so right there you can use everything to your advantage and turn it against them!

Since they're afraid of the white race and have us under extinction same with the black race like ghrees said we should try our best to preserve our race and multiply!

Its about time for this planet to get back its immune system!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/15/2013 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow...didnt realize all the idiots who flooded this page

cookie...what a yappy cunt

the only guy i like listening to at this point is 120 ...he is brilliant. perhaps we should talk on skype or something man ?

away from these lizards

i love how mumbai thinks im KKK lol

and I love that Turk who pops up ...hahah insulting G H REES.... love to see his mongol face LOL

120, got some movies I gotta watch ... thanks for breaking down the ones like Push!

Hahaha i saw the turk too, i was like where this lunar puppet came from? waving his lunar flag on this thread rofl!
They monitor this thread tightly which motivates me that we're kicking ass here man!

By the way i don't have or use skype neither i have a camera lol but i visit this forum a lot, so any questions you have feel free to post them here.

I know we're educating the lizards too by posting our findings and research here but we also educate and waking up the good guys, so screw those lizards let them watch their food transforming into the beast/antibody that will feed on the disease and devour them all!

And because i still see new sheeple popping up on this thread promoting love forgiveness and bash anger hate punishment etc, let me remind them with a video the definition of "the good healthy guy/spartan/antibody" that attacks and devours the disease like a maniac risking its own life to protect its planet its people etc, and when he's done the same sheeple that were bashing him as not needed now thank him for saving their lives!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/15/2013 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 NEW WORDS I JUST DECODED AND THEY BLEW MY MIND!

I was gonna type this post tomorrow but due to L.M.E. during sleep i'm not taking the risk!
So many times i have found new things and kept them for tomorrow to post here only to have forgot them by then!

In the movie memento if you pay attention they showed many times him waking up on his bed with his fresh memories erased, subliminal message that during sleep we lose many new memories we get through this life plus the doctors themselves have informed us that is during sleep our brain(see moon) regulates what memories to keep and what to throw away!

The 2 new words are KRAKEN and BIBLE!

When i'm done exposing the crap out of these words you'll have learned the definition of "hiding in plain sight"!

Kraken=Cracen=F*CKING CANCER!!!

And here's the most mind blowing part.
In dead space 2 it showed the lunar parasites as humans traveling from planet to planet with spaceships/moons named "planetcrackers"=planetcancers! where they were cracking/cancering the planets to milk them from their natural resources!

Also cancer=cracen=crac(k) in which means "get in and milk the f*ck out of your victim's energy!"

Amazing secret definition of the word cancer!

That our moon/planetcacner is damaged and needs to be rebuild it was shown in so many movies, cybertron from transformers, at the end of green lantern!, in the movie saber rider nemesis blew up half the moon only to find out that the moon has already its half part blown up.

My question is are 13,000 years enough to rebuild it completely? In the transformers movies they were stressing the need to rebuild the moon so much but little the viewers knew that they already raping the hell out of earth/their own planet to do that!

Next word is "BIBLE" and i'm so upset i didn't take notice of that earlier!

BIBLE=BABBLE=CONFUSED=ERASED!

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD FOR THE DEAD/ERASED PEOPLE/SOULS IS THE BIBLE AS ONLY "BABIES"(SEE RAYMOND DRAKE'S BOOK BABE/BABEL/BABYLON/BABBLE)ERASED PEOPLE COULD EVER BECOME FANATIC BELIEVERS/VICTIMS/SHEEP OF SUCH LUNACY!

Definition of babble/bible/babylon/babe
[link to www.thefreedictionary.com]
"To utter a meaningless confusion of words or sounds: Babies babble before they can talk."

Holy shit in the dictionary itself they have include the word "babies" in the definition but they couldn't go as far to put it to our face that babble=babies!

Its amazing and shocking like the end of the 1st saw movie that every single human being on this planet is a victim of the crime the lunar scums committed to the babylonians!
Or the story with the babylonians is a subliminal message of when the whole planetary population lost their memories for the first time!

Lunar god(parasite) Zeus/Jesus etc:
-Release the Cancer! cough cough cough ...meant Kraken!
cruise

About that we get robbed of our memories even during sleep it was shown also in the movie inception!
Where they put a guy into sleep infiltrate his brain stole his most precious memory and replaced it with an implant/lunar programming!

And the most hideous part of this movie was when they called our ideas parasites!
The lunar scums sure hate us coming up with new ideas as like they said in the movie push little things make big changes!

-What is the most resilient parasite?
-A bacteria? A virus?
An intestinal worm?
-What Mr. Cobb is trying to say...
-An idea.
Resilient. Highly contagious.
Once an idea has taken hold of the brain,
it's almost impossible to eradicate.
An idea that is fully formed,
fully understood, that sticks.
Right in there somewhere.
-For someone like you to steal?
-Yes. In the dream state,
your conscious defenses are lowered...
...and that makes your thoughts
vulnerable to theft.
It's called extraction.

This also reminded me a videogame weapon i was playing couple months ago made by sigma/snake team where you had to protect your memories while you were sleeping from lunar clowns!
Final boss was the joker hiding behind a moon theater poster!

Well the funny part is that in the movie memento they told us the best way to protect our memories.

"Write them down!"

Its amazing how effective some simple things are!

great work as always bro!!

yes the snakes have flooded this thread again , all at once ...figures

im gonna be doing some more decoding of Inception..I feel there is alot to still be gained perhaps

ONE THING I WANT TO ASK BRO

ALGOL

the star ALGOL ... how this all ties into Lilith , Medusa and Perseus

I know you will break my jaw in surprising me :)

lol

isnt it pathetic how mumbai ***ger puts down Gematria and Neuro Linguistics .... when it is a Draco tool ... that I expose along with others ...

stay strong 120!!

fuck the lizards! ALL LIZARDS MUST DIE!

From this article
Algol is the Demon Star
[link to earthsky.org]

"What’s the scariest star in all the heavens?

If you were one of the early stargazers, you might have chosen Algol in the constellation Perseus. Early astronomers nicknamed Algol the Demon Star. Bwahaha!

Perseus and Medusa
Of course, like all stars, Algol isn’t the least bit scary. But it’s associated in skylore with a mythical scary monster – the Gorgon Medusa – who had snakes instead of hair. It’s said that she was so horrifying in appearance that the sight of her would turn an onlooker to stone.

The star Algol takes its name from an Arabic word meaning “the Demon’s Head.” This star is said to depict the terrifying snake-y head of the Medusa monster..."

HOLY SHIT WITH WHAT I JUST FOUND PREPARE TO BE BLOWN AWAY!

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
"The name Algol derives from Arabic رأس الغول "ra's al-ghūl" : head (ra's) of the ogre (al-ghūl) (see "ghoul").[24] The English name "Demon Star" is a direct translation of this.[25]
In Hebrew folklore, Algol was called Rōsh ha Sāṭān or "Satan's Head", as stated by Edmund Chilmead, who called it "Divels head" or Rosch hassatan. A Latin name for Algol from the 16th century was Caput Larvae or "the Spectre's Head". Algol was also linked with "Lilith".[25] Hipparchus and Pliny made this a separate, though connected, constellation."

Anyone remembers ras al gul from batman begins??? And he/she's the one who trained/initiated batman and bane.
[link to www.imdb.com]
Hahaha fucking medusa was in the batman movies and slipped right under our noses!

From the wiki link we learn also that Ra is medusa!
Which to me is critical as i had seen the name Ra in so many religious dragonian words(he plays also a leading role in truman cash books) and couldn't make the connection with their mommy/boss medusa.
Now i got the connection hell yeah!

The wiki article also verifies that lilith and medusa are the same person a connection i had made long ago.

Thanks canada for ghrees for bringing it to my attention, algol/ras al ghul just got busted and exposed the crap out of.
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/15/2013 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Visit the wiki link for the ra's al ghul/medusa reference as wikipedia uses different types of letters who are not supported by this forum making my post difficult to read.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/15/2013 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to soulcalibur.wikia.com]

In soul caliber 4 the main antagonist is algol.
Pay attention to his hair that look like snakes. I bet the developers were like no one will take notice who algol really is just like in batman with "ra's al ghul" rofl!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/15/2013 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a funny, how many more years of past life regression sessions it will take truman cash to make the connection between Ra and Medusa?
cruise

Research is best man!
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 34395837
Canada
02/16/2013 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
while meditating not so long ago.... i made a shape of heart with my hands in hope of attracting some inner peace...

however i say something pretty revealing about the nature of the shape of Heart that we are brainwashed to associate to love.

i say an cobra snake from face, hypnotising its prey before attacking!

Thats not not love but thats the heart shape nevertheless!

[link to fc03.deviantart.net]

looks pretty close to that!

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Goats Yelling Like Humans

I saw this video where everybody was laughing and funny thing the top comment on that video were my exact thoughts.

"This is disturbing..... Human souls trapped in goats."

I also noticed some goats were yelling "help!"

Sick games the lunar parasites play on us and like the doctor said in dead space 2 "they all gonna burn for what they've done to us!"

GLP