Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,220 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 21,822
Pageviews Today: 42,033Threads Today: 18Posts Today: 303
12:22 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

!!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23953120
United States
02/16/2013 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!
while meditating not so long ago.... i made a shape of heart with my hands in hope of attracting some inner peace...

however i say something pretty revealing about the nature of the shape of Heart that we are brainwashed to associate to love.

i say an cobra snake from face, hypnotising its prey before attacking!

Thats not not love but thats the heart shape nevertheless!

[link to fc03.deviantart.net]

looks pretty close to that!
 Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

clappa

Thats mind blowing man!

I had figure out that the love symbol was a draconian made when i was watching a chinese cartoon where there was a female demon with 2 snakes on her back which they were looking each other like the chinese symbol with the 2 dragons which orthodox bishops have on their scepter too. At some point those snakes/dragons that were looking each other the heads would touch each other making the heart symbol!

I was like aha! thats what the love symbol is about.

But your picture nailed it man!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Draconian symbol of 2 snakes/dragons looking each other.
Pay attention on the "ra's al ghul/satan's head/medusa" thats hiding under the snakes where also the snakes look like horns of that head too.
[link to 4.bp.blogspot.com]

I found a tattoo of the 2 snakes/dragons touching each other making the heart symbol similar to the draconian anime i had watched long time ago.
[link to inkarttattoos.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Alien Technologist

I couldn't watch more than 2 minutes, all those colorful lights were hard on my eyes and that sweet voice on the background was talking like a hypnotherapist like trying to hypnotize me. It also reminded me videos of the galactic federation of light(lighting/cooking their victims on fire rofl) where they use similar colorful videos promoting unconditional love etc which put their viewers into a trance and a naive sheeple mentality transforming them into a nice yummy dinner for the wolves.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ariadne
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
"Her father put her in charge of the labyrinth where sacrifices were made as part of reparations (either to Poseidon or to Athena, depending on the version of the myth)"

(She was in charge of draconian rituals/blood sacrifices, take note how could good goddess virgin athena(draconian whore medusa) accept such sacrifices to be made on her name? rofl!.)

"She remained faithful to Dionysus, but was later killed by Perseus at Argos. In other myths Ariadne hanged herself from a tree, like Erigone and the hanging Artemis, a Mesopotamian theme. Some scholars think, due to her thread-spinning and winding associations, that she was a weaving goddess such as Arachne, and they support the assertion with the mytheme of the Hanged Nymph (see weaving in mythology)."

(Her name derives from Arihadne which is also very close to Arachne!)

Kerenyi observes that her name is merely an epithet and claims that she was originally the "Mistress of the Labyrinth", both a winding dance-ground and in the Greek view a prison with the dreaded Minotaur at its centre. Kerenyi notes a Linear B inscription from Knossos, "to all the gods, honey... to the mistress of the labyrinth honey" in equal amounts, suggesting to him that the Mistress of the Labyrinth was a Great Goddess in her own right.[9] Professor Barry Powell has suggested she was Minoan Crete's Snake Goddess.

(The moment i read that perseus slaughtered her i knew she was a god damn snake!)

Arachne
[link to www.thanasis.com]
In this article about Arachne she had the same end with one of Ariadne's where she hanged her self too!
You will also read the she had a contest with goddess athena(medusa) on who could spin the web best subliminal message that athena(medusa) is also arachne!
Arachne was punished by Athena who turned her into a monster spider just like medusa was punished similar way by athena and was turned into an ugly monster, only it turns out to be after some research that medusa was the dark side of athena and the same person being worshiped under the same name in the ancient eastern countries! and in this similar story with arachne it gets revealed that athena/medusa could spin web just like and as good as arachne which is an amazing subliminal message that athena/medusa is also... arachne!!!

For more intel about arachne can be found here too.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention canada for ghrees as i have seen in so many draconian movies and cartoons the spider to be the big boss the mother of all monsters etc, it was even in the new batman movie as i exposed it before where if you pay attention to the bad guy's mouth you'll see a spider and he was shown also in one part of the movie to have special/mind control powers!
and one of his victims asked him before he was killed "what are you?".

Before this i had made the connection
"red queen(from resident evil)=virgin mary=virgin athena=medusa=mantis(and now)=arachne!"

Also in your video with nemesis from saber rider where they demonize him and have him wear a chinese dragon's mask and they also have him be a cyborg if you upload it again i can point out the exact time where they have him look like a spider too!
Its where he shows up and raises his arms up in the air pay attention to the extra arms under his clothes facing down!

The demonization of nemesis continues in hollywood draconian movies!

Cyborg Nemesis 2013
[link to www.imdb.com]
[link to www.google.com (secure)]

The teaser poster says

"THE FUTURE.. DARK VIOLENT... AND MORE THAN HUMAN"

See less than human as an informed human being is aware that him and especially his brain are way superior to any machine when unlocked and without their memories erased!
As when you don't remember(when under Lunar Memory Erasure) just like athena said to kratos you might have an amazing weapon next to you and not knowing what to do with it!

Android: "If i had a wish... i'd wish to be human"

I imagine these cyborgs could be draconian failures of the past being recycled again and presented to us as superior and that we should upgrade(see downgrade) to be like them.
cruise

Ghrees has revealed that only the human brain can connect to the parallel dimensions achieving insane speeds as every parallel dimension runs at multiple speeds of the one below it!
To those who have seen ghrees' mathematical charts can realize the mind blowing powers of the human brain where movies like limitless make no judge to it.

The only upgrade humans are missing are their memories!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23953120

applause2

I LOVE THIS GUY!

TOP NOTCH GENIUS!!!

A TRUE THEOMORPHIC SOUL!

THANK YOU FRIEND!
 Quoting: CANADA FOR G H REES 28595083

Thank you too man, i've learned a lot of things from your youtube channel also.
Working together and increasing our ranks making every human being on this planet aware and a planetary antibody is how we'll bring this draconian virus to its knees!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23562617

Indeed man. I think that mumbai ***ger is scared, that is why he has to come on here everyday and ridicule and mock us

I knew he would make fun of me for the women picking dracos and demons over a real soul like myself ...then goes on to make fun of me lol

what a snake

he comes on here with long winded rants accusing everyone .... like a little bitch

ugghhh i wish he could be blocked or we could go somewhere where that trash isnt there

I think only subscribers can block people.
Lunar puppets/agents will be anywhere there is real intel and guys like us that expose the crap out of their masters to discredit us.

Holy shit what i just remembered man!

In the new V tv series remember when the priest was gonna give a speech to expose the draconians?

What the draconians did man???

They sent in one of their kind looking like a human to blend within the masses and while there start a big fight within the people and the priest who were gathered in his place to discredit him and ruin his lecture.

Thats exactly what these lunar parasites do on this thread man, that's mind blowing!

I'm glad i'm not falling for their clever tricks anymore and simply ignore them.

Talk to the hand parasites!

cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw the movie skyfall this past weekend and here's some amazing things i took notice.

First of all i had decoded from the very start the name "skyfall" which means the moon comes crashing down to earth which is the draconian blackmailing threat towards the galactic arrived judges.

-They abandoned it
almost overnight.
He made them
think there was a leak
at the chemical plant.
It's amazing
the panic you can cause
with a single computer.
He wanted the island,
so he took it.

This reminded me in the new "total recall" movie a similar scare was given to the Australians to abandon their homes so the owners of that country/island could displace the population with a different one.

Keep in mind of that people just in case they use similar strategy on america as chinese general chi haotian has mentioned that china has australia canada and usa on her sights for new land!
And when we read their most famous and best seller in china military book "the art of war" capturing whole cities/countries and armies intact is the excellence in the chinese art of war!

Attack By Stratagem
[link to suntzusaid.com]

Schools and hollywood movies have brainwashed us that all wars are fought in the battlefield, after reading the art of war and the 36 ancient strategies of china which have been posted many times in this thread, you will learn that the lizards always first destroy their enemies from within just like a disease and then send in their army to feast on the sick and about to die body/country.

-When a thing is redundant,
it is eliminated.

Here again the chinese/draconian/joker strategy is mentioned of getting rid of your puppet as soon his job is done and is not needed anymore.
Thread: ALERT! RUSSIANS YOU ARE STUPID YOU DONT UNDERSTAND BUSINESS THE CHINESE WILL KILL YOU WHEN YOU GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT!

What follows next is mind blowing as this movie reveals what ghrees has informed us that secret agencies like mi6 cia nsa etc just like all masonic lodges around the globe illuminati etc etc are all puppets of the supreme masonic hyper lodge hong/hung of china.

-His name is Tiago Rodriguez.
He was a brilliant agent.
But he started
operating beyond his brief,
hacking the Chinese.(our masters)
The handover was coming up
and they were onto him,
so I gave him up.
I got six agents in return
and a peaceful transition.

She handed over to the chinese her best agent for... hacking on them!

-They(chinese) kept me for
five months in a room
with no air. They tortured me.
And I protected your secrets.
I protected you.
But they made me suffer.
And suffer.
And suffer.
Until I realized. . .
. . .it was you who betrayed me.

Little did her puppets knew that their boss M is a chinese puppet!
PLANETARY DRACONIAN CRONIAN HIERARCHY
[link to 3.bp.blogspot.com]

I got suspicious that her name M could be also symbolic for Medusa as she was cold like a fish(in "control factor" they actually called medusa cold like a fish lol) where she didn't even hesitate to get james bond killed!
M: -"Take the bloody shot."

-She sent you after me knowing
you're not ready,
knowing you'll likely die.
Mommy was very bad !

Hahaha when the bad guy called her mommy that sent off some alarms, anyone remembers ma-ma from dredd???

But the most amazing symbolism in this movie is right below.

-Always makes me feel
a little melancholy.
A grand old warship(skyfall moon)
being ignominiously
hauled away for scrap.(by the galactic judges)
(SIGHS)
The inevitability of time,(scratch time put nemesis/justice)
don't you think?
What do you see?
-A bloody big ship.(See draconian chinese mongolic turkish flags with the moon covered with blood all around!!!)

-...You have changed their nature.
The two survivors,
this is what she/M made us.
-I made my own choices.
-(CHUCKLES)
You think you did.
That's her genius.

This bad guy/victim of M was exposing the crap out of M informing us in many parts of the movie of M's many secret and hidden sins but the movie still managed cleverly to keep M on the viewer's positive side.

Syncronicity

im watching Chronicles of Riddick, and "M" is in that as well

playing an elemental ... im halfway through, the movie has such incredible info

you got a damn gorgons head on the ship

lol
maybe you have seen it ;)

I saw that movie many years ago when i was complete ignorant and from what i remember it really worth to watch it again.

Another interesting part from skyfall i forgot to mention was the ability of an intelligent mind to change the nature of things and beings like rats(see reptilians).

-So how do you get
rats off an island? Hmm?
My grandmother showed me.
We buried an oil
drum and hinged the lid,
then wired coconut
to the lid as bait.
And the rats would
come for the coconut and. . .
. . .they would
fall into the drum.
And after a month, you
have trapped all the rats.
But what do you do then?
Throw the drum into the ocean?
Burn it? No.
You just leave it.
And they begin to get hungry.
And one by one. . .
. . .they start eating each other
until there are only two left.
The two survivors.
And then what?
Do you kill them? No.
You take them and release them
into the trees.
But now they don't
eat coconut anymore.
Now they only eat rat.

Make the disease eat itself to death change its appetite then save a small part to spot and eliminate other diseases thats... thats fucking genius man!
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 18254748
Canada
02/16/2013 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw that movie many years ago when i was complete ignorant and from what i remember it really worth to watch it again.

Another interesting part from skyfall i forgot to mention was the ability of an intelligent mind to change the nature of things and beings like rats(see reptilians).

-So how do you get
rats off an island? Hmm?
My grandmother showed me.
We buried an oil
drum and hinged the lid,
then wired coconut
to the lid as bait.
And the rats would
come for the coconut and. . .
. . .they would
fall into the drum.
And after a month, you
have trapped all the rats.
But what do you do then?
Throw the drum into the ocean?
Burn it? No.
You just leave it.
And they begin to get hungry.
And one by one. . .
. . .they start eating each other
until there are only two left.
The two survivors.
And then what?
Do you kill them? No.
You take them and release them
into the trees.
But now they don't
eat coconut anymore.
Now they only eat rat.

Make the disease eat itself to death change its appetite then save a small part to spot and eliminate other diseases thats... thats fucking genius man!

Last Edited by Blitz the storm-striker on 02/16/2013 02:24 PM
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8410224
United States
02/16/2013 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
To anyone that thinks you can outsmart the technology of the lunar agents, think again.
To do so, you need experience with them, otherwise you won't have a clue what it feels like to come face to face with a dark shadow entity, OR come in contact with a beautiful female that turns you into mush from the sheer amount of blissful energy she can zap you with.

try to get experience with these things NOW while still in the flesh, so when you pass over, you will be prepared for how scared as shit you might be OR how you will be lulled into the embrace of the most beautiful being you've every seen and you will want to do ANYTHING she says.....

i don't know how you get these experiences, but do what you can to figure it out.

Any kind of "contact" from beyond is suspect, even if it is a close family member. Your memories can easily be hacked and used against you. This is childs play for them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23562617
United States
02/16/2013 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the james bond skyfall, the song skyfall was actually saying "let the sky fall". let? you draconian c*cksucking whore f*ck you and your skyfall hypnotizing the people to wish for their end and their planet's.

The fact alone she says "let" the sky fall reveals that we have the technology to blow up the moon into cosmic dust!
They had to give us that technology to help them in their new upcoming star war and they tremble to the idea that we might use that technology against their holy brothel mothership.

I've seen in so many draconian games and movies the moon coming crashing down to earth.
Final fantasy 7 that comet was symbolizing our moon, in dead space 1 pay attention to the spaceship that crashed and destroyed earth which by then was like a dead rock as it was completely mined! That spaceship was spherical like a moon.

If i was nemesis that's how i would reply to draconian blackmails.

"You destroy my planet it will be your ass rebuilding it for as many million or billion of years it takes."
cruise

Negotiations are over the punishment is work... lots of work!
laugh
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 18254748
Canada
02/16/2013 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the james bond skyfall, the song skyfall was actually saying "let the sky fall". let? you draconian c*cksucking whore f*ck you and your skyfall hypnotizing the people to wish for their end and their planet's.

The fact alone she says "let" the sky fall reveals that we have the technology to blow up the moon into cosmic dust!
They had to give us that technology to help them in their new upcoming star war and they tremble to the idea that we might use that technology against their holy brothel mothership.

I've seen in so many draconian games and movies the moon coming crashing down to earth.
Final fantasy 7 that comet was symbolizing our moon, in dead space 1 pay attention to the spaceship that crashed and destroyed earth which by then was like a dead rock as it was completely mined! That spaceship was spherical like a moon.

"You destroy my planet it will be your ass rebuilding it for as many million or billion of years it takes."
cruise

laugh

"The sky is falling" is used to define market crashing!!
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
To anyone that thinks you can outsmart the technology of the lunar agents, think again.
To do so, you need experience with them, otherwise you won't have a clue what it feels like to come face to face with a dark shadow entity, OR come in contact with a beautiful female that turns you into mush from the sheer amount of blissful energy she can zap you with.

try to get experience with these things NOW while still in the flesh, so when you pass over, you will be prepared for how scared as shit you might be OR how you will be lulled into the embrace of the most beautiful being you've every seen and you will want to do ANYTHING she says.....

i don't know how you get these experiences, but do what you can to figure it out.

Any kind of "contact" from beyond is suspect, even if it is a close family member. Your memories can easily be hacked and used against you. This is childs play for them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8410224

You expressed my thoughts man, we should take advantage while in these bodies to practice and get prepared as much we can before we exit as we're dealing with the most intelligent galactic criminals/parasites of the universe!
That's why i keep saying to everybody to stay alive as much they can as the best way to stay away from their soul traps etc is to stay alive!
And inform everybody make every soul on this planet aware of their situation.

Like an ex mossad agent said.
"To kill a beast you cut its food source"

And like in skyfall when you cut the food source of rats/parasites thats when they eat each other to death!
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

laugh

"The sky is falling" is used to define market crashing!!
 Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

Skyfall like the song reveals it's a codename for the end of this planet/moon crashes on earth(singer sings "this is the end")

When the market is crashing that's considered the end for the investors the ones who make a living from it so thats the skyfall for them.
But the only thing that might fall from the sky will be them from a top of a building.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8410224
United States
02/16/2013 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Skyfall......now with meteorites!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2013 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I closed last night the last 2 little gaps on my aluminum perseus shield on my bed slept 5 hours and woke up feeling great man and not needing to go back to sleep.
The most amazing part is this new feeling on my brain i get like it actually got some rest compare prior to the aluminum shield where it was feeling heavy and that it got abused!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2013 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Skyfall......now with meteorites!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8410224

Thread: Meteor over Miami just spotted!!!

Remember the movie "battle for los angeles"?
They showed us the aliens landing on our planet with comets the exact same way the russian meteor landed!

In dragonballz z when vegeta visited earth he landed like a meteor!
In saber rider and star sheriffs the bad guys were landing on planet earth undetected with spaceships looking like meteors where the humans that were watching them on their radar were like "they're just rocks" rofl!

Also take note the panic on RT/russia today when they started asking and made it a big title too "Apocalypse Now?"

Apocalypse is a greek word like "Apocalypto" which mean revelation of the truth and thats where the lies end ang get exposed the crap out!

When the galactic police lands here arrests the criminals and reunite this planet with the rest of the galaxy thats when the lies are over, thats the "Apocalypse!" the owners/parasites of this planet tremble just thinking of it!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2013 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Assault on Dark Athena LOL

man i totally gotta look into this

maybe you guys already broke this down ???

She asks him if Revas is coming back, and Riddick answers "When I say goodbye, it's forever."

Forever, HAHHA because of memeory erasure

Nice catch man, i finally got the first one "escape from butcher's bay" to work on my pc last sunday and the intro video got me saying holy shit when i took notice who riddick is!

Remember when i said numerous times throughout this thread that in hollywood draconian movies games etc there are no good guys but simply the obvious bad guy on the one side and the bad guy who pretends to be good/wolf in sheep's clothing on the other side!
The below video is the definition of that!

At 1:17!
Pay attention riddick hanging like a spider from the ceiling with arms extended like jesus on the cross and with a bright holy looking light behind him(subliminal message of holy light to be medusa/dark athena/arachne's trap!)
He lure his victim(in this case the obvious bad guy which also helps his master/wolf in sheep's clothing to look like a good guy to the eyes of ignorant sheeple) with something to get him in the position he/she wants then slaughters him.

Its funny that here they have riddick with long hair too just like jesus rofl!
And just like in dead space 2 the sheeple that will go to his/her light the only thing will find is their death.

I guess the only way fanatic religious sheeple that have even flooded this glp forum will wake up that they worship their death just like in fallout 3 where they were worshiping a nuke that was about to explode!(amazing subliminal and symbolic message there man!) is just like odysseus with the sirens, tie their soul on some rope and let it go to the light let them see and hear with their own eyes their death before their slaughter and right before they get slaughtered pull them back down to earth.

It might take them a while to recover from the shock but they'll have learned their lesson!

Some people learn only from experience it doesn't matter how many warnings they hear, until they step on a bear trap they will look at it as a trampoline!
laugh
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2013 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

She asks him if Revas is coming back, and Riddick answers "When I say goodbye, it's forever."

Nice catch man, i finally got the first one "escape from butcher's bay" to work on my pc last sunday and the intro video got me saying holy shit when i took notice who riddick is!

Remember when i said numerous times throughout this thread that in hollywood draconian movies games etc there are no good guys but simply the obvious bad guy on the one side and the bad guy who pretends to be good/wolf in sheep's clothing on the other side!

Pay attention riddick hanging like a spider from the ceiling with arms extended like jesus on the cross and with a bright holy looking light behind him(subliminal message of holy light to be medusa/dark athena/arachne's trap!)
He lure his victim(in this case the obvious bad guy which also helps his master/wolf in sheep's clothing to look like a good guy to the eyes of ignorant sheeple) with something to get him in the position he/she wants then slaughters him.

And just like in dead space 2 the sheeple that will go to his/her light the only thing will find is their death.

I guess the only way fanatic religious sheeple that have even flooded this glp forum will wake up that they worship their death just like in fallout 3 where they were worshiping a nuke that was about to explode!(amazing subliminal and symbolic message there man!) is just like odysseus with the sirens, tie their soul on some rope and let it go to the light let them see and hear with their own eyes their death before their slaughter and right before they get slaughtered pull them back down to earth.

It might take them a while to recover from the shock but they'll have learned their lesson!

Some people learn only from experience it doesn't matter how many warnings they hear, until they step on a bear trap they will look at it as a trampoline!
laugh

Holy fuck i forgot to mention the most amazing subliminal message of the above video.

Pay attention when the female voice/medusa says to riddick.

"And yet there is such a dark soul(draconian beast/predator) lurking behind those magnificent bright eyes(holy/divine light)"

In our face they put it man but who takes notice!
CANADA FOR G H REES
User ID: 28595083
Canada
02/18/2013 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 NEW WORDS I JUST DECODED AND THEY BLEW MY MIND!

I was gonna type this post tomorrow but due to L.M.E. during sleep i'm not taking the risk!
So many times i have found new things and kept them for tomorrow to post here only to have forgot them by then!

In the movie memento if you pay attention they showed many times him waking up on his bed with his fresh memories erased, subliminal message that during sleep we lose many new memories we get through this life plus the doctors themselves have informed us that is during sleep our brain(see moon) regulates what memories to keep and what to throw away!

The 2 new words are KRAKEN and BIBLE!

When i'm done exposing the crap out of these words you'll have learned the definition of "hiding in plain sight"!

Kraken=Cracen=F*CKING CANCER!!!

And here's the most mind blowing part.
In dead space 2 it showed the lunar parasites as humans traveling from planet to planet with spaceships/moons named "planetcrackers"=planetcancers! where they were cracking/cancering the planets to milk them from their natural resources!

Also cancer=cracen=crac(k) in which means "get in and milk the f*ck out of your victim's energy!"

Amazing secret definition of the word cancer!

That our moon/planetcacner is damaged and needs to be rebuild it was shown in so many movies, cybertron from transformers, at the end of green lantern!, in the movie saber rider nemesis blew up half the moon only to find out that the moon has already its half part blown up.

My question is are 13,000 years enough to rebuild it completely? In the transformers movies they were stressing the need to rebuild the moon so much but little the viewers knew that they already raping the hell out of earth/their own planet to do that!

Next word is "BIBLE" and i'm so upset i didn't take notice of that earlier!

BIBLE=BABBLE=CONFUSED=ERASED!

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD FOR THE DEAD/ERASED PEOPLE/SOULS IS THE BIBLE AS ONLY "BABIES"(SEE RAYMOND DRAKE'S BOOK BABE/BABEL/BABYLON/BABBLE)ERASED PEOPLE COULD EVER BECOME FANATIC BELIEVERS/VICTIMS/SHEEP OF SUCH LUNACY!

Definition of babble/bible/babylon/babe
[link to www.thefreedictionary.com]
"To utter a meaningless confusion of words or sounds: Babies babble before they can talk."

Holy shit in the dictionary itself they have include the word "babies" in the definition but they couldn't go as far to put it to our face that babble=babies!

Its amazing and shocking like the end of the 1st saw movie that every single human being on this planet is a victim of the crime the lunar scums committed to the babylonians!
Or the story with the babylonians is a subliminal message of when the whole planetary population lost their memories for the first time!

Lunar god(parasite) Zeus/Jesus etc:
-Release the Cancer! cough cough cough ...meant Kraken!
cruise

About that we get robbed of our memories even during sleep it was shown also in the movie inception!
Where they put a guy into sleep infiltrate his brain stole his most precious memory and replaced it with an implant/lunar programming!

And the most hideous part of this movie was when they called our ideas parasites!
The lunar scums sure hate us coming up with new ideas as like they said in the movie push little things make big changes!

-What is the most resilient parasite?
-A bacteria? A virus?
An intestinal worm?
-What Mr. Cobb is trying to say...
-An idea.
Resilient. Highly contagious.
Once an idea has taken hold of the brain,
it's almost impossible to eradicate.
An idea that is fully formed,
fully understood, that sticks.
Right in there somewhere.
-For someone like you to steal?
-Yes. In the dream state,
your conscious defenses are lowered...
...and that makes your thoughts
vulnerable to theft.
It's called extraction.

This also reminded me a videogame weapon i was playing couple months ago made by sigma/snake team where you had to protect your memories while you were sleeping from lunar clowns!
Final boss was the joker hiding behind a moon theater poster!

Well the funny part is that in the movie memento they told us the best way to protect our memories.

"Write them down!"

Its amazing how effective some simple things are!

great work as always bro!!

yes the snakes have flooded this thread again , all at once ...figures

im gonna be doing some more decoding of Inception..I feel there is alot to still be gained perhaps

ONE THING I WANT TO ASK BRO

ALGOL

the star ALGOL ... how this all ties into Lilith , Medusa and Perseus

I know you will break my jaw in surprising me :)

lol

isnt it pathetic how mumbai ***ger puts down Gematria and Neuro Linguistics .... when it is a Draco tool ... that I expose along with others ...

stay strong 120!!

fuck the lizards! ALL LIZARDS MUST DIE!

From this article
Algol is the Demon Star
[link to earthsky.org]

"What’s the scariest star in all the heavens?

If you were one of the early stargazers, you might have chosen Algol in the constellation Perseus. Early astronomers nicknamed Algol the Demon Star. Bwahaha!

Perseus and Medusa
Of course, like all stars, Algol isn’t the least bit scary. But it’s associated in skylore with a mythical scary monster – the Gorgon Medusa – who had snakes instead of hair. It’s said that she was so horrifying in appearance that the sight of her would turn an onlooker to stone.

The star Algol takes its name from an Arabic word meaning “the Demon’s Head.” This star is said to depict the terrifying snake-y head of the Medusa monster..."

HOLY SHIT WITH WHAT I JUST FOUND PREPARE TO BE BLOWN AWAY!

"The name Algol derives from Arabic رأس الغول "ra's al-ghūl" : head (ra's) of the ogre (al-ghūl) (see "ghoul").[24] The English name "Demon Star" is a direct translation of this.[25]
In Hebrew folklore, Algol was called Rōsh ha Sāṭān or "Satan's Head", as stated by Edmund Chilmead, who called it "Divels head" or Rosch hassatan. A Latin name for Algol from the 16th century was Caput Larvae or "the Spectre's Head". Algol was also linked with "Lilith".[25] Hipparchus and Pliny made this a separate, though connected, constellation."

Anyone remembers ras al gul from batman begins??? And he/she's the one who trained/initiated batman and bane.
[link to www.imdb.com]
Hahaha fucking medusa was in the batman movies and slipped right under our noses!

From the wiki link we learn also that Ra is medusa!
Which to me is critical as i had seen the name Ra in so many religious dragonian words(he plays also a leading role in truman cash books) and couldn't make the connection with their mommy/boss medusa.
Now i got the connection hell yeah!

The wiki article also verifies that lilith and medusa are the same person a connection i had made long ago.

Thanks canada for ghrees for bringing it to my attention, algol/ras al ghul just got busted and exposed the crap out of.
cruise

well done my young apprentice ;)

pope2
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
02/18/2013 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

laugh

Holy fuck i forgot to mention the most amazing subliminal message of the above video.

"And yet there is such a dark soul(draconian beast/predator) lurking behind those magnificent bright eyes(holy/divine light)"

amazing man . rid DICK!

cant wait to hear your dissection of the 2nd movie. Has that Judy woman in it you know "M" from James Bond

Fractals .... they play similar roles because all movies are subchapters of a larger script

mumbai kid is scared how I predicted Meteor and titan LOL

HAHAHA YEA MAN IT WAS ME !

LOL

ROLLFUH!
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
02/18/2013 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

applause2

I LOVE THIS GUY!

TOP NOTCH GENIUS!!!

A TRUE THEOMORPHIC SOUL!

THANK YOU FRIEND!

Working together and increasing our ranks making every human being on this planet aware and a planetary antibody is how we'll bring this draconian virus to its knees!

Indeed man. I think that mumbai ***ger is scared, that is why he has to come on here everyday and ridicule and mock us

I knew he would make fun of me for the women picking dracos and demons over a real soul like myself ...then goes on to make fun of me lol

what a snake

he comes on here with long winded rants accusing everyone .... like a little bitch

ugghhh i wish he could be blocked or we could go somewhere where that trash isnt there

Lunar puppets/agents will be anywhere there is real intel and guys like us that expose the crap out of their masters to discredit us.

In the new V tv series remember when the priest was gonna give a speech to expose the draconians?

They sent in one of their kind looking like a human to blend within the masses and while there start a big fight within the people and the priest who were gathered in his place to discredit him and ruin his lecture.

Thats exactly what these lunar parasites do on this thread man, that's mind blowing!

I'm glad i'm not falling for their clever tricks anymore and simply ignore them.

cruise

I had an error posting this! FIRST ONE EVER

HAHAHA DRACOS HATE THE TRUTH
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
02/18/2013 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

what a snake

cruise

I had an error posting this! FIRST ONE EVER

HAHAHA DRACOS HATE THE TRUTH

OMG WOW! YOU SEE THIS DRACO MANIPULATION
MAKING ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT!
THEY KEEP STOPPING ME FROM SHOWING THIS

CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
02/18/2013 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

laugh

CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
02/18/2013 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
my skype is jim.grand1

lets talk face to face, then post all our findings.

if you like. definately would love to talk to you 120
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2013 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

laugh

I finished the butcher bay yesterday and at the end of the game after the credits it tells to our face that riddick is not who we think he is.
Riddick then asks "who am i" and acts all crazy like a monster from dead space.
Well the above posts exposed the crap out of riddick but the funniest part was when you go see the "extra content" at the menu you'll see a video about the making of this game with ending showing riddick getting in the cell of a prisoner where the prisoner gets scared and asks him "what are you the devil?"
Riddick:-You can call me arachne.
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2013 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yesterday evening i messed up man, i was tired and laid down to sleep for 5 minutes without fully wearing the perseus shield(2 aluminum blankets), i only had my head covered but there were big gaps and i got hit hard just like in a freddy's movie, nightmares the one after the other and kept me alseep until midnight, then i was already hypnotized and went back to sleep lol to wake up 6 in the morning where i was feeling like shit my head was feeling heavy and abused again i was glad that i at least could remember most dreams they played on my brain. I went for a 3 mile run which wasn't fun due to my head feeling like shit, the whole time i was running i was able to locate the problem which was my brain, all other parts of my body had no problem to keep on running.
Until i got myself a crystal cold shower after and oh boy i was like brand new after that!

The funny part is that they got me just like in the freddy's movies man, you say "oh i'm gonna lay down for 5 minutes only" and then before you know it your ass is sleeping and the draconians take your brain on the race track lol.

Lastly i wanna add that i have defeated sleep attacks many times last week, they're gonna make me feel very sleepy and at the same time play thoughts like "lay down for 5 minutes just to rest a little" and i won man, i would refuse to lay down and also going to sleep as it was to godamn early and after 15 minutes i wasn't feeling sleepy at all!
I was like "what happened? why i don't feel sleepy anymore you fucking lunar scums you got defeated!".

But they got me yesterday lol.

Those sleep attacks were shown also in the riddick butcher bay game at "the containment pyramids and exercise area" stages, they would keep you into cryosleep forever with 2 minute breaks every day to stretch your body, pay attention how out of nowhere after the 2 minutes were over riddick and the other prisoners would fall asleep in the exercise area right before the machine would lift them up put them back into their coffins and send them back to the containment pyramids.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2013 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you remember all the dreams they play in your mind at night its gonna blow your mind!
I had realize they play multiple dreams while we sleep but it was in a hollywood movie where it was revealed that the average number of different dreams in a night is 26.

I bet in 8 hours of sleep they can play as many they want especially if we count what was revealed in inception where similar thing some old friend had told me that a dream that feels like an hour long or more lasts only one minute when you sleep, and it makes sense too since our brain works fully during sleep 1 minute could be feel like an hour to it or even days!

I took a cat nap today at work during launch i woke up 3 times within 10 minutes and i remembered precisely 3 different dreams.
That shit was pure mind fuck man, it reminded me the movie freddy where everybody was trying not to sleep cause they were gonna get f*cked big time!
I can't stop laughing on how true this is man!
cruise

My aluminum blankets do help my brain a little but they don't block dreams, i think they would be more effective if there were no gaps between them as like when you test a cellphone to block incoming signals you must cover the whole thing all around for that to work.

so i put some aluminum foil on my ceiling above my head...I can actually remember some dreams now .... so I regained memeory...and it is indeed fucked up bullshit

i had some girl seduce me and get me all hard and turns out her boyfriend is right there watching...and then they laugh at me .... she is like hahah got you all aroused...and her bf is standing there laughing ...im like wTF!

one example ....but the foil and metals do repell this shit to an entent. we should keep trying other metals

I have the suspicion that dreams might be played directly on our soul, like keep the driver distracted while you take his car for a test drive and while he's distracted also program him etc etc.

I have tried both copper and aluminum to block cellphone signals and both worked only the cellphone had to be covered all around, if there was a gap it would ring.

One of the dreams i had right before i woke up i heard a phone ringing just like in the matrix! and then i immediately woke up. That was interesting as in the matrix movies to enter and exit the dreamworld the ringing of the phone was playing a big part of it.

One of my favorite dreams i had is where i kill everyone in it, the most amazing part is when i become conscious and aware that is a dream i get kicked out, the whole dream freezes everything stops moving like a movie that just got paused!

When they play f*cked up dreams and i remember them i replay them in my brain where i edit them like a movie director to the way i like where i f*ck them up big time. This breaks their programming motivates me and makes me feel better along with the cold water i shower my head with.

That is what happens in VIDEODRONE!

I was thinking how they hypnotically suggest to you to wake up in the morning and do all that you do .... you should check it out its at the beggining

as well as in Brazil (1985)

2 movie you should check out if you havent

Lately i have had intense ringing in my ears ...I would go under the tin foil and it would cease ....

I couldn't stop laughing when the main actor said "i woke up with a headache!"
Thats cause someone is taking your brain to the race track while they keep you distracted and program you with dreams.
In this trailer they showed to our face how videogames just like music can program hypnotize the masses into doing things they would never do before.

I remember when i was a kid the first time i played mortal kombat i wanted to try it in real life, just like rap music increased crime on the black race same with violence on movies and videogames have a great and leading role in real violence on our society. And the makers know that thats why they tremble when a reporter brings that subject up!

He can't hide his guilt can he?
cruise
CANADA FOR GH REES
Canada
02/19/2013 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

laugh

I finished the butcher bay yesterday and at the end of the game after the credits it tells to our face that riddick is not who we think he is.
Well the above posts exposed the crap out of riddick but the funniest part was when you go see the "extra content" at the menu you'll see a video about the making of this game with ending showing riddick getting in the cell of a prisoner where the prisoner gets scared and asks him "what are you the devil?"
cruise

AHAHAHAHAH!!!! UN FUCKING REAL!!! MY SUB CONSCIOUUS WAS RIGHT!!!

clappa
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2013 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

so i put some aluminum foil on my ceiling above my head...I can actually remember some dreams now .... so I regained memeory...and it is indeed fucked up bullshit

i had some girl seduce me and get me all hard and turns out her boyfriend is right there watching...and then they laugh at me .... she is like hahah got you all aroused...and her bf is standing there laughing ...im like wTF!

one example ....but the foil and metals do repell this shit to an entent. we should keep trying other metals

I have the suspicion that dreams might be played directly on our soul, like keep the driver distracted while you take his car for a test drive and while he's distracted also program him etc etc.

I have tried both copper and aluminum to block cellphone signals and both worked only the cellphone had to be covered all around, if there was a gap it would ring.

One of the dreams i had right before i woke up i heard a phone ringing just like in the matrix! and then i immediately woke up. That was interesting as in the matrix movies to enter and exit the dreamworld the ringing of the phone was playing a big part of it.

One of my favorite dreams i had is where i kill everyone in it, the most amazing part is when i become conscious and aware that is a dream i get kicked out, the whole dream freezes everything stops moving like a movie that just got paused!

When they play f*cked up dreams and i remember them i replay them in my brain where i edit them like a movie director to the way i like where i f*ck them up big time. This breaks their programming motivates me and makes me feel better along with the cold water i shower my head with.

That is what happens in VIDEODRONE!

I was thinking how they hypnotically suggest to you to wake up in the morning and do all that you do .... you should check it out its at the beggining

as well as in Brazil (1985)

2 movie you should check out if you havent

Lately i have had intense ringing in my ears ...I would go under the tin foil and it would cease ....

I couldn't stop laughing when the main actor said "i woke up with a headache!"
Thats cause someone is taking your brain to the race track while they keep you distracted and program you with dreams.
In this trailer they showed to our face how videogames just like music can program hypnotize the masses into doing things they would never do before.

I remember when i was a kid the first time i played mortal kombat i wanted to try it in real life, just like rap music increased crime on the black race same with violence on movies and videogames have a great and leading role in real violence on our society. And the makers know that thats why they tremble when a reporter brings that subject up!

He can't hide his guilt can he?
cruise

Wow man glp messing up the videos again!
The first video should be the trailer of movie videodrome and the second video should be the one with quentin tarantino with the black man who put him in the corner on violence and the snake retaliated saying "i'm shutting your butt down".

Videodrome
[link to www.youtube.com]

Quentin Tarantino: 'I'm shutting your butt down!'
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2013 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

laugh

cruise

clappa
 Quoting: CANADA FOR GH REES 28595083

The riddick reply/last sentence was a funny edit i made but everything above that was in the actual game.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/20/2013 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
The lunar cancerous whores can't hide their wet dream of seeing the universal human healthy organism destroyed.

Newly Discovered Particle Could Spell Doom for the Universe
[link to news.yahoo.com]

..."This calculation tells you that many tens of billions of years from now there'll be a catastrophe," Joseph Lykken, a theoretical physicist at the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory in Batavia, Ill., said Monday (Feb. 18) here at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science...

From far cry 3

-Vaas stop scaring the prisoners!

Any more lies and doom stories the lunar whores can come up with to scare their prisoners before their reign on this solar system is over i bet we will hear a lot more in the upcoming months and years.

The fact alone that the galactic criminals wish the end of the universe proves that they're not the rulers of the universe but its cancerous parasites in the process to get completely wiped out by the upcoming galactic judges.

It's funny when they try to pass their fear and problems to their victims/prisoners.

Human prisoner:
-What? aliens? judgement time? end of world/moon?
Lunar scums thats your problems! and my solution!
cruise

See also
Thread: Sunshine 2007 movie EXPOSED! a must read thread!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/20/2013 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

clappa
 Quoting: CANADA FOR GH REES 28595083

The riddick reply/last sentence was a funny edit i made but everything above that was in the actual game.

so wait he didnt say "you can call me arachne" ????

I forgot to put "edit" as i usually do before i put riddick's reply, i thought it would be obvious to take notice until i saw your reply lol.

I found it funny that the makers of the game told to our face that riddick is not who we think he is then they had the prisoner ask him "what are you? the devil?" and was like why not take it a step further?
You had him hanging like a spider on the light told us that he's a very dark soul lurking behind the bright light so a reply like the one i put would fit perfectly.

I really should have put "edit" though so no confusions are made, but i'm glad i clarified that soon after.

GLP