Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,051 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,004,008
Pageviews Today: 1,834,691Threads Today: 641Posts Today: 13,454
08:44 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

!!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23953120
United States
02/20/2013 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!
Brazil 1985

I really need to find some time to watch this movie and videodrome.
In the trailer above they showed us the great affect people's dreams have on their regular lives where they went even as far to show us how women are being used as baits to capture us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23953120
United States
02/20/2013 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
THE BATTLE FOR THE MIND OF NORTH AMERICA WILL BE FOUGHT IN THE VIDEO ARENA!

Quoting: CANADA FOR G H REES 28595083

Great video, i found funny when the guy realized that the person on his tv could see him and was talking to him as i had seen a video from a thread on this forum not too long ago with an engineer explaining that tvs are also cameras who can see you. He went as far to explain how it works that a signal goes both ways! So yout tv receives a signal and can also send a signal back aka send picture and sound of everything there is in your room back!

If i find it again i will post it here. If anyone else had come across that thread please post it here as it contained amazing intel!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34824834
United States
02/20/2013 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
THE BATTLE FOR THE MIND OF NORTH AMERICA WILL BE FOUGHT IN THE VIDEO ARENA!

Great video, i found funny when the guy realized that the person on his tv could see him and was talking to him as i had seen a video from a thread on this forum not too long ago with an engineer explaining that tvs are also cameras who can see you. He went as far to explain how it works that a signal goes both ways! So yout tv receives a signal and can also send a signal back aka send picture and sound of everything there is in your room back!

If i find it again i will post it here. If anyone else had come across that thread please post it here as it contained amazing intel!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23953120

And what an amazing intel this video has man that the screen of the tv is like an eye's retina an amazing subliminal message that indeed TVS are watching us!!!

People have the one eye in their very homes and rooms and assume it can't watch them but only themselves watch it, rofl!
cruise

Big brother is already on people's home and we have the lunar whores on tv media etc scaring the prisoners of things to come where those things have already come for a long time!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/20/2013 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
HOLY SHIT THE PARASITES NEVER LEFT THIS THREAD!
THEY HAVE PUT THIS THREAD UNDER QUARANTINE MONITORING IT 24/7 LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES TO TEAM ATTACK IT!

I RECOMMEND TO THE READERS OF THIS THREAD TO IGNORE THEM AS THEIR MISSION IS TO WASTE OUR TIME AND FLOOD THIS THREAD WITH FILTH!

ITS AMAZING THE NEW STRATEGIES THEY COME UP WITH TO START THE ROOSTER FIGHTING, SEND IN A NEW JUDAS GOAT/COOKIE(OR OLD SHILL UNDER NEW USERNAME) TO PRETEND HE'S ON OUR SIDE AND WHILE UNDER OUR RADAR INSTIGATE THE ROOSTER FIGHTING AND PREPARE THE WAY FOR HIS BODIES/OLD EXPOSED SHILLS/PAID AGENTS THAT MONITOR THIS THREAD 24/7 TO JUMP IN!

"THANKS FOR VERIFYING THE AMAZING JOB WE DO AND HOW MUCH THIS THREAD HURTS YOUR MASTERS YOU STUPID PARASITES!"

I BET EVERY DAY THAT WE FIND NEW STUFF AND EXPOSE THE CRAP OUT OF THEIR LUNAR MASTERS AND SPREAD THE WORD TO EVEN MORE PEOPLE THEY GO INTO FOAM EXTRACTION MODE!

LUNAR PARASITES:
-WE'RE LOSING FOOD ...COUGH SHEEP!!! SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!
CRUISECRUISECRUISE

IT'S SO TRUE

Mumbai slut is still here...attacking the hell out of me as usual....personal insults

stealing fruits...How does one steal food that grows on trees that im allowed to take ....fucking ***ger

yes, they flood this thread with lunar drivel and bullshit. distracting us from the important disocveries, cuz lets face it , they clearly need to discredit me and everyone else digging and doing the research

i totally respect you 120. you are a real deal man

unlike that piece of shit from india ....

For them to attack us relentless we must be whipping that draconian ass on the mental level big time man!

They used to dominate people's minds with their religions their poisonous educational system their media entertainment industry etc etc, they had their sheeple by the balls(guarantee recycled food for the moon) and now they're freaking the hell out seeing their food transforming into a beast that will bite them in the ass and hunt them down across the universe.

Its like in the last sherlock movie where the fisherman caught a shark in his hook which shark then pulled the fisherman down in the water destroyed his boat ate him and walked away like boss.

i think it is best if we ignore all their posts from now on

they have great tactics on changing the subject and dividing people and making them turn on eachother

mumbai serpent boi is brilliant at that

Exactly man i got peace of my mind every since i started ignoring them and was able to concentrate and figure out important things i wouldn't be able too if i was keep wasting my time and my brain 5% limited power on those sewer rats!

By the way that "sewer rat" nickname you gave them is freaking hilarious!
laugh
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/20/2013 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
has any of you guys checked the ending of mass effect 3? this thing is filled with Lunar crap! Even madonna son is in this shown as the Catalyst! A god child, light being!

saying to the player that humanity can only Die, Merge with or be controlled by the reapers.

check it for yourself. That ending has made so many people angry its unbeleivable! I know why they are pissed and i feel them, The Draconians in their arrogance just exposed themselve big time to all Intelligent Lucid Rpg gamers that are out there!

"The deceivers shall be deceived" (done).
"Their Arrogance shall be their end" (Yeah pretty much).

Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

First video at 8:40 "a weird hologram kid introduce us a machine that can alter all life in the galaxy at the molecular(see soul) level by having shepard jumping into a beam of light/lunar beam"
The symbolism here is amazing!
This light symbolizes the lunar trap or soul oven machine that captures the souls and puts them into the process of reincarnation which can convert it make it reborn into anything change its lifeform!
Also the light can symbolize fire itself as like with metals you melt them through fire so you can give them a new shape after new form(lifeform with souls!)

At 8:58 when shepard is in the light beam she looks like a reptilian!

I found mind blowing at 11:18 when the guy exposed the makers of this game that what they were about to make you do could destroy earth and everyone on it!
Also the part where they would destroy all organic life or make everybody one which reminded so many games with same brainwashing propaganda, bioshock 2(unite with the lamb/jesus) deade space 1 ,2(medusa/virus:make us whole) etc etc.
Also this brainwashing is going on on the very internet with many famous lunar agents promoting the lunacy we're all one so when the wolf in sheep's clothing/cancer shows up and ask his sheep to unite/jump into his belly the sheep won't mind unite with the cancer thinking they're all one!
putin

This "we're all one" ideology is the cancer/disease's best strategy of being accepted inside a healthy organism so it can work its way to rot/destroy the whole organism and take over.

Don't fight the disease you're one with it let it consume/convert you you're already one so no difference will it make right?

laugh

At 19:43 there's a dialogue where it says
"-The crucible(john lear's soul oven) changed me".
I found the symbolism here hilarious lol.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/20/2013 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
has any of you guys checked the ending of mass effect 3? this thing is filled with Lunar crap! Even madonna son is in this shown as the Catalyst! A god child, light being!

saying to the player that humanity can only Die, Merge with or be controlled by the reapers.

check it for yourself. That ending has made so many people angry its unbeleivable! I know why they are pissed and i feel them, The Draconians in their arrogance just exposed themselve big time to all Intelligent Lucid Rpg gamers that are out there!

"The deceivers shall be deceived" (done).
"Their Arrogance shall be their end" (Yeah pretty much).

HOLY FUCK MAN

the crucible is the unfinished moon death star 2

FUCK!!!!

This game is LOADED with lunar crap indeed .... synthetic life ...

memory erasing .... unreal!!!

All indoctinated spies .... this game really gives a good back story on what these dracos and the higher insectoid species have planned and undergone .

I saw that too when they were talking about the crucible/soul oven they showed a spherical metalic planet like a moon. Amazing symbolism "the moon is the crucible/soul oven!"
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/20/2013 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
HOLY FUCK MAN

the crucible is the unfinished moon death star 2

FUCK!!!!

This game is LOADED with lunar crap indeed .... synthetic life ...

memory erasing .... unreal!!!

All indoctinated spies .... this game really gives a good back story on what these dracos and the higher insectoid species have planned and undergone .

And you what is the funniest part of this mass mind fuck!

they screwed up the ending of a propaganda thing.... LMAO. now that big ass screw up will shed light of the reptilian, light beings and AI to the whole bunch of gamers that got pissed at seeing red/green/blue endings!

People will investigate as why EA/ Bio-War-e arrogantly pushed their vision ending of the series... which litteraly shown to the whole world that Elites are MORANS!!!

laugh

Indeed they screwed up big time man!

Check also my reply post to your videos where i pinpointed when the shepard looks like a reptilian!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/20/2013 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
fucking hilarious!

merge with synthetic life LOL what a draco con job

HAHAHAHAH indeed those gamers will know something is up

Also chasing the moon around the universe .... what giveaways!

I missed the part of "chasing the moon around the universe" but your post about it reminded me riddick trying to escape butcher bay where i was suspicious that butcher bay symbolizes our solar system!
The hilarious part is the draconian sewage are so sure they will escape this solar system where in riddick escaping butcher bay was a thing of the past rofl!

Also about chasing the moon/draconians around the universe i've seen that in so many hollywood movies and cartoons.
In the voltron anime pay attention the draco lunar boss escapes the galactic police at the end of the last episode.

In star trek first contact the galactic police destroys the cube but the small moon escapes and the hunting continues.

Riddick escapes buther bay etc etc.
Also in the riddick game was mentioned the same thing it was mentioned in the "red dragon 2002" movie.
"Evil can be contained but not controlled".

Where in riddick butcher bay riddick was the evil who got contained/imprisoned but could not be controlled.

Containment is a form of control but whatever helps you sleep at night lunar scums!
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/20/2013 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
From this thread
Thread: RED ALERT: The Asteroid Threat is Not What It Seems... THIS is What's Really Happening!

Massive, orbital laser blaster could defend against asteroid threats
[link to www.foxnews.com]

..."What can we do about these dangerous asteroid threats? Options on the table include detonating a nuclear weapon near the surface or below a threatening object, “Armageddon” style, or slamming a spacecraft into it to knock it off course.

- Gary Hughes of California Polytechnic State University
Two California scientists have a better idea for how to save the world: a Deathstar, straight out of "Star Wars.

'This (moon)system is not some far-out idea from Star Trek. All the components of this system pretty much exist today'(just look up in the sky rofl!)."...

As the galactic judges approaching its gonna get very entertaining what else we will hear from lunatic media.
cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34786294
United States
02/20/2013 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I received today in the mail 2 new all weather blankets like the ones on the 9nania video and to my disappointment they didn't block my cellphone signal at all!

I wrapped that thing 10 times around and still would ring.

I had done my research and had found that most all weather blankets are made from mylar which looks like aluminum but it's not!

So far the only commercial made aluminum blanket i have found and its made from actual aluminum and works is one on ebay under the name "water resistant aluminum membrane blanket".

My first custom made aluminum blanket is heavy due to too much tape i used so it doesn't rip so a commercial blanket that works is a good alternative as its very light.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/21/2013 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Assault on Dark Athena LOL

man i totally gotta look into this

maybe you guys already broke this down ???

She asks him if Revas is coming back, and Riddick answers "When I say goodbye, it's forever."

Forever, HAHHA because of memeory erasure

Nice catch man, i finally got the first one "escape from butcher's bay" to work on my pc last sunday and the intro video got me saying holy shit when i took notice who riddick is!

Remember when i said numerous times throughout this thread that in hollywood draconian movies games etc there are no good guys but simply the obvious bad guy on the one side and the bad guy who pretends to be good/wolf in sheep's clothing on the other side!
The below video is the definition of that!

At 1:17!
Pay attention riddick hanging like a spider from the ceiling with arms extended like jesus on the cross and with a bright holy looking light behind him(subliminal message of holy light to be medusa/dark athena/arachne's trap!)
He lure his victim(in this case the obvious bad guy which also helps his master/wolf in sheep's clothing to look like a good guy to the eyes of ignorant sheeple) with something to get him in the position he/she wants then slaughters him.

Its funny that here they have riddick with long hair too just like jesus rofl!
And just like in dead space 2 the sheeple that will go to his/her light the only thing will find is their death.

I guess the only way fanatic religious sheeple that have even flooded this glp forum will wake up that they worship their death just like in fallout 3 where they were worshiping a nuke that was about to explode!(amazing subliminal and symbolic message there man!) is just like odysseus with the sirens, tie their soul on some rope and let it go to the light let them see and hear with their own eyes their death before their slaughter and right before they get slaughtered pull them back down to earth.

It might take them a while to recover from the shock but they'll have learned their lesson!

Some people learn only from experience it doesn't matter how many warnings they hear, until they step on a bear trap they will look at it as a trampoline!
laugh

Holy fuck i forgot to mention the most amazing subliminal message of the above video.

Pay attention when the female voice/medusa says to riddick.

"And yet there is such a dark soul(draconian beast/predator) lurking behind those magnificent bright eyes(holy/divine light)"

In our face they put it man but who takes notice!

I finished the butcher bay yesterday and at the end of the game after the credits it tells to our face that riddick is not who we think he is.
Riddick then asks "who am i" and acts all crazy like a monster from dead space.
Well the above posts exposed the crap out of riddick but the funniest part was when you go see the "extra content" at the menu you'll see a video about the making of this game with ending showing riddick getting in the cell of a prisoner where the prisoner gets scared and asks him "what are you the devil?"
Edit:
Riddick:-You can call me arachne.
cruise

Here found more evidence that riddick is the lunar galactic criminal boss most wanted man/woman in the universe!

[link to www.geforce.com]
"You are Riddick the most wanted man(see criminal) in the universe!"

At the end of butcher bay he also said an ancient greek saying "only the dead have seen the end of war" and added next to it "and before i'm through i'll make the after life a whole lot more crowded!"
Subliminal message of the genocide of all humans minus his genetic creation dragon's race on planet earth!

This man is pure evil yet pay attention how cleverly they make him look a hero in the eyes of the ignorant sheeple!

His name also Riddick/dricki is very close to dracko!
Where he also said same catch phrase form the movie red dragon "evil can be contained but cannot be controlled".

And the human genocide on this planet the draconians plan to do through the ww3 was shown in a new trailer with brand pit "world war z"

At 1:12 "total population loss 4.416 billion"(there's 2 something billion left out wonder who those are??? lol!) prior to that the trailer says "this summer", lets hope we don't have the ignition of ww3 this summer but as we see from the many hollywood movies they make recently ww3 is the owner's of this planet wet dream.
But the reality they will get will be their nightmare "NEMESIS".

Skip to 8:30, even in animes like this where they demonize justice the lunar scums can't hide their fear and panic they will get when justice catches up to them!

Thread: Breaking!!!: Message To Earth From Universal Judge Nemesis/Dredd: "Jesus/Gods/Parasites ARE NOT THE LAW I AM THE LAW" They're Galactic

Canada for ghrees if you could reupload your nemesis video that would be awesome!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/21/2013 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hahaha f*cking LME man, i almost forgot to mention another amazing thing i took notice.
Riddick is also similar to the bad guy from the movies "collector, the collection" note the spider symbolism both of these guys relate too and here's the amazing part.
The bad guy from the movie collector had also an "eyeshine" just like riddick!

Here's the trailer of his second movie which i had posted before as it worth reminding how the spider traps its victims and how it makes them very happy before their slaughter!

At 0:18 funny edit: "yeah we're in heaven baby we're so happy feel the positive vibration shake it shake it.... aaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!"
laugh
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/21/2013 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I finished the dead space 2 5 minutes ago and holy shit what they showed to us man.

Your dead wife you keep seeing is not your wife but medusa!
Your character keeps saying too that she's not his wife but towards the last chapters he starts seeing her as his wife where at that point medusa takes a nice form which makes her a lot more dangerous as now your character sees her as his friend!

Her mission is using a marker=maker to burn everybody absorb them making them one with her.
After she puts you in a dollhouse machine which implants memories in your brain she tells you "to follow the light! thats where you'll find her". When you find her she's a light being and manipulates with her hands the black guy who's shooting spears at you just like athena/medusa manipulated kratos to kill himself! Pay attention to the movement of her hands in both cases!

When you kill the black guy you go to the light(which is her) hug her and rest to her arms(i told my character "stay away from her" lol) and then she told him "time to die"
He was like "what???"

And thats when he realized that she wasn't his wife but an apparition of that marker who was using him as her puppet.

Then your character tells her which were my exact thoughts too "f*ck you and your marker!" and then you go to kill her heart which is like a giant medusa head, pay attention to the snake looking things that are all around it just like on a medusa head.

She keeps telling you while you pulverize her "we need to be reborn" etc etc which is an amazing message that "reincarnation is a draconian crime"!!!

An amazing proof in that game you can get that she's not your wife but a draconian monster is in the medical clinic chapter where she talks to you through a giant screen/monitor, if you shoot at the monitor you hear a monster screaming in pain and the screen changes from your wife to a reptilian monster!
This i doubt many players would have thought to shoot at it!

Here's the ending of dead space 2

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23562617

seems we got some syncronicity

Experience the joys of singularity haha Hive mind ...fuck that SHITE!

go to the light ...these fuckers

fuck lizards!

At 00:40
-I wanna see my baby!
-No you wanna touch the light!

Bashar, Kavasilas etc lunar agents: -You see we told you sheeple and we were right "it was all your choice" our lunar boss had nothing to do with it!
laugh

At 1:57 lunar agent says: "enter the threshold, experience the joys the singularity(amazing subliminal message to her face that she will burn to ashes and unite with the hive mind! called convergence in dead space 2)"

amazing luna park symbolism at 0:18
"yeah we're in heaven baby we're so happy feel the positive vibration shake it shake it.... aaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!"

Back to first video;
At 3:54 the hands that touched the ball of light burned!
Amazing message to our face that this holy bright light will burn the fuck out of your soul!
Light=Fire=Hell!
Where are the religious sheeple in this forum, you still wanna go to the light?
The draconians will make roast beef out of your soul!
cruise

Holy shit at 4:17 when the guy said "acceptance" thats one of the 4 steps you go through in dead space 2 before you burn into ashes and unite with the hive mind/virus!

At 1:49 of the video where she hears the baby cries and the lunar agent tells her "you can feel its pull to go to it"(to the light), this could symbolize the process of reincarnation and that babe could be her new container where she would incarnate to!

At 5:33 you can hear the thought implants they put into her mind showing to our face what ghrees have informed us that many thoughts that play in our brain are not ours and we should carefully examine them.

At 6:00 lunar agent says "you can go to your boyfriend, or you can go to your babe, but you must choose!"
Yeah she must choose and follow her feelings that tell her "go to your babe" or her thoughts/lunar faxes that tell her also "go to your babe"(reincarnate)
Hahahaha She has no choice! roflmao!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/21/2013 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Damn the video with the luna park symbolism didn't show in my last post here it is again.

"yeah we're in heaven baby we're so happy feel the positive vibration shake it shake it.... aaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!"
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/21/2013 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Damn the video with the luna park symbolism didn't show in my last post here it is again.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34824834

Haha you can see the collector's eyeshine in this trailer too.
Thats riddick right there!
laugh
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/21/2013 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
here is my favorites responses to the endings! :P

funny as hell!

The makers should man up and tell the truth to their customers.

"We can't disobey lunar faxes/orders"
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/21/2013 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Be aware of what you pump your focus into, negativity has made a game of harnessing hatred, resentment, blame and obsession, they want you to hate them, that plays into their hand, you may feel like a rebel, but you might be acting like a battery.

Don't give your power away.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33708760

When they feed on both hate and love which one you would choose?

Hate will make you destroy them where love preserve them join them or suck up everything they do to you.

Do your calculations again!

When you have to protect your family from thieves pedos rapists parasites do you show them love???
Or hate follow with a 2x4 smack up their heads?
cruise

If you show them love one word can describe you and that is "sick" if you show them hate and destroy them again one word can describe you "healthy!".

When your society demoralizes you and everybody around you, you should take lessons from your own body!

See and feel the unconditional love your immune system that keeps you healthy shows to diseases!

Love and help the good guys and a healthy planet universe etc, hate and destroy diseases.<period

If you love the disease you might get taken as one of them by the cosmic antibodies, so watch out where you send your love.
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/22/2013 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I started playing the riddick assault on dark athena yesterday and found amazing the spaceship dark athena(medusa) was like a parasite!

Then when you meet its captain revas pay attention to her hair which are looking like cables like the borg leader in star trek or snakes, that was a very clever symbolism for medusa!
Her crew was very afraid of her and her punishments where the worst thing she would do was turn you into a drone/remote controlled puppet!

I found funny that was playing stupid like anna from the V series that she didn't took notice of riddick. Pay attention to her slow talking when riddick pulled that thing of her hair.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/22/2013 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
so im doing a video exposing athena and i come across Assassin Creed II

the ending has Minerva/Athena/medusa basically giving you a bunch of draco lies and also mentioning THE FIRE

I'm looking forward to other peoples takes ... like you 120 and 117

Good news for mumbai piece of shit serpent asshole. jewel del core turned on me

so there . i hate her now as well
 Quoting: JIM FOR JIM 28595083

At 1:51
-who are you
Medusa:-Many names!

From this video i got more proof that in riddick assault of dark athena the captain of spaceship/parasite/dark athena is also athena/medusa.

In the above video i got reminded that athena is also called minerva or mera(day in greek) or MERVA=REVAM=REVAS!(rotate the M 90 degrees left and its a greek S)
Revas=merva is the captain of dark athena in riddick!

In the above video i wish the subtitles were legible to understand it better.
I found funny they scare the people with 2012 doomstories that earth will flip, the sun will burn the earth(see draconians and their genetic creation genocide earth again with advance weapons and blame it on the sun lol!) etc etc.

Also the name "desmond" in the above video means "evil moon".
Mond is moon in german, des is from the latin word dis that means evil.
I learned that from the movie lifeforce 1985 when they decoded the word disaster=dis aster=evil star.
Thread: Lifeforce 1985 movie explained.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/22/2013 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I finished the dead space 2 5 minutes ago and holy shit what they showed to us man.

Your dead wife you keep seeing is not your wife but medusa!
Your character keeps saying too that she's not his wife but towards the last chapters he starts seeing her as his wife where at that point medusa takes a nice form which makes her a lot more dangerous as now your character sees her as his friend!

Her mission is using a marker=maker to burn everybody absorb them making them one with her.
After she puts you in a dollhouse machine which implants memories in your brain she tells you "to follow the light! thats where you'll find her". When you find her she's a light being and manipulates with her hands the black guy who's shooting spears at you just like athena/medusa manipulated kratos to kill himself! Pay attention to the movement of her hands in both cases!

When you kill the black guy you go to the light(which is her) hug her and rest to her arms(i told my character "stay away from her" lol) and then she told him "time to die"
He was like "what???"

And thats when he realized that she wasn't his wife but an apparition of that marker who was using him as her puppet.

Then your character tells her which were my exact thoughts too "f*ck you and your marker!" and then you go to kill her heart which is like a giant medusa head, pay attention to the snake looking things that are all around it just like on a medusa head.

She keeps telling you while you pulverize her "we need to be reborn" etc etc which is an amazing message that "reincarnation is a draconian crime"!!!

An amazing proof in that game you can get that she's not your wife but a draconian monster is in the medical clinic chapter where she talks to you through a giant screen/monitor, if you shoot at the monitor you hear a monster screaming in pain and the screen changes from your wife to a reptilian monster!
This i doubt many players would have thought to shoot at it!

Here's the ending of dead space 2

I forgot to mention the amazing subliminal message when like a good lamb goes to the light and she holds him like a lamb(before its slaughter) it reminded me the many jesus paintings i have seen where he holds lambs the exact same way!
[link to www.google.com (secure)]

Religious sheeple going to the light.
Their god/wolf in sheep's clothing
-Welcome, now time to die.
Sheeple:
-What??? Beeeeh... mean help fucking help!!!
cruise

HOLY SHIT MAN I FORGOT TO MENTION THE MOST OBVIOUS AND MOST IMPORTANT MESSAGE AND ADVICE I HAVE GIVEN TO THIS THREAD FROM THE VERY BEGINNING!

"ONE OF THE GALACTIC LUNAR PARASITES STRATEGIES IS TO TAKE THE FORM OF YOUR DEAD LOVED ONES TO LURE YOU INTO THEIR TRAPS OR MANIPULATE YOU LIKE THEIR PUPPET, LIKE THE SNAKE AS EVE DID TO ADAM AND LIKE MEDUSA DID IN THIS VERY GAME DID TO YOUR CHARACTER BY TAKING HIS DEAD WIFE'S FORM!"

Its one thing to learn your enemies strategies from research, its mind blowing when they put them to your face on video and sound and not take notice!

Another thing that worries me is we can learn all our enemies tactics but when in the battlefield how many we will remember? We need to memorize them down to our very soul refresh them all the time cause they might slip our minds when we need them the most.

In my death bed i will have all my walls house backyard etc written with advises so on the soul dimension everywhere i'll look i'll read
"WASTE THE MOTHERF*CKERS! TRUST NO ONE!"

Another simple solution similar to the movie memento that can work wonders!!!

Good thing I have no loved ones or anyone who gives a shit what happens to me

Indeed....some guy i was speaking to mentioned destroying or inflicting great pain on these entities .... picture a pentagram , spinning counterclockwise with that bitch in the middle!
who knows how effective that is ....but I feel i should mention it

indeed WASTE THE MOTHERFUCKS TRUST NO ONE!

Anyone else see the chronicles of riddick here ? ?

I keep reminding myself that "everything that makes you happy can also hurt you big time"
A great example is one of my friends never had a pet in his life and was always in good mood until his parents bought him a dog where he loved it so much he was extremely happy ever after, until his neighbor killed it cause he was afraid it would rape and get pregnant his dog lol.
The pain and misery he was after is indescribable where you would wish for him to never had a pet in his life!

By the way i bet there are many ways to destroy the lunar scums and what makes them being seen as immortals/gods etc is us being ignorant!

To an ignorant sheeple sin/sion/sentai/jedai/jesus/yahweh/minerva/medusa etc etc(like she said in AC2 indeed way too many names lol) is his/her god, to a galactic judge/universal antibody just another insect/parasite he needs to come across to stomp on it.
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/22/2013 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw that movie many years ago when i was complete ignorant and from what i remember it really worth to watch it again.

Another interesting part from skyfall i forgot to mention was the ability of an intelligent mind to change the nature of things and beings like rats(see reptilians).

-So how do you get
rats off an island? Hmm?
My grandmother showed me.
We buried an oil
drum and hinged the lid,
then wired coconut
to the lid as bait.
And the rats would
come for the coconut and. . .
. . .they would
fall into the drum.
And after a month, you
have trapped all the rats.
But what do you do then?
Throw the drum into the ocean?
Burn it? No.
You just leave it.
And they begin to get hungry.
And one by one. . .
. . .they start eating each other
until there are only two left.
The two survivors.
And then what?
Do you kill them? No.
You take them and release them
into the trees.
But now they don't
eat coconut anymore.
Now they only eat rat.

Make the disease eat itself to death change its appetite then save a small part to spot and eliminate other diseases thats... thats fucking genius man!

This reminded me skyrim and the sick ways the lunar puppets promote cannibalism through their games.
Funny thing is the lizards trapped in a hole would not wait for each other to die but rather just like the rats start killing and eating each other alive.
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 34875861
Canada
02/22/2013 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
have you guys seen the video of the ps4 official annoncement...

Makes you wonder... Are sony our allies in this or they are just another 2 face bastard.

just watch the first part. when the gay dude start talking you can stop watching...lol.

To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/23/2013 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
so im doing a video exposing athena and i come across Assassin Creed II

the ending has Minerva/Athena/medusa basically giving you a bunch of draco lies and also mentioning THE FIRE

I'm looking forward to other peoples takes ... like you 120 and 117

Good news for mumbai piece of shit serpent asshole. jewel del core turned on me

so there . i hate her now as well

About the indian lunar drone he monitors also all canada for ghrees youtube videos, he must have a lot of free time on his hands. He replied on one of my comments there and oh boy he was pissed! He goes by the name rockingdevil/sissydevil, canada for ghrees had warned me but forgot it and the good thing by reading his filth was that it became even more obvious how bad this thread and our videos hurts them.

They have been destroyed on the mental level and now are seeking for physical fights making threats etc.
They can bring their sewer rat's ass on america but they'll be leaving in a coffin.
cruise

Also note that india is right next to tibet in the planetary draconian pyramid and having that indian lunar drone promoting tibetan books shows a lot of the kind of lunar agent he could be.

PLANETARY DRACONIAN CRONIAN HIERARCHY
[link to 3.bp.blogspot.com]

Also it's obvious he's a retard copying many things we say, he even copies the way we curse(in his youtube comment half of it reminded me how i had cursed him and the other half how canada for ghress had cursed him!), thats the definition of being a drone to be unable to think for yourself, and i bet thats the kind of uses the lunar tibetan+indian lodges have for their stupid members/drones, trolling on internet forums and youtube videos. rofl!
laugh
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/23/2013 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
have you guys seen the video of the ps4 official annoncement...

Makes you wonder... Are sony our allies in this or they are just another 2 face bastard.

just watch the first part. when the gay dude start talking you can stop watching...lol.

Sony=syon=sion=Zion

Their videogames have the same agenda as hollywood movies promote violence program the masses and make pancakes out of their brains.
They say their games expand your imagination, how about control your imagination just like schools they make you see the world and the universe through their eyes not yours.

Not to mention how damaging most lighting video games have is for the brain, hell there's a warning even in their manual not to play them longer than couple hours rofl!
In the riddick assault of dark athena i played yesterday when you enter a decontamination room the screen flashes you hard and fast men in black style where you can also feel the strain it puts in your eyes and brain, i was like what was the point of that decontaminate/erase my brain? rofl!
I was quick though and covered my eyes but was exposed for 1 second.

There's even an illuminati card of how the elite turns the masses into brainless zombies through videogames!

We decode and expose movies and video games in this thread not promote them as is where when you digest them as is are very harmful just like eating a fisherman's bait!

Sony/sino/sion/zion the name itself exposes them the crap out when decoded lol!
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/23/2013 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
A similar example is disney where to millions of ignorant parents look like they're very good for their kids.
Expand imagination, learn, good for the brain etc etc.

Well take a look in the below link.
[link to www.youtube.com]

Here's some titles of the videos you'll find.

Dr. Scott Johnson 4/26/09 - (1/8) Disney Exposed
The Perverted Disney Empire (Illuminati Walt Disney Exposed)
DISNEY MIND CONTROL EXPOSED
DISNEY EXPOSED - SHOCKING!!!
SUBLIMINAL MICKEY AND MINNIE EXPOSED (MUST SEE) NEVER SEEN BEFORE [NEW] 2011 Disney Bladid
English Gematria: Disney Racism Exposed Part 1
Freeman Fly - Radio Freeman - Disney Exposed
The Disney Deception Top Illuminati Family Exposed
Disney's Little Mermaid - Subliminal hidden messages EXPOSED (Illuminati?)

the list is endless!

Movies and games just like schools if are operated by good guys could be beneficial but when the bad guys run the show the damage they can do to a young ignorant brain can be irreversible, see all lunatic religions for example.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34786294
United States
02/23/2013 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
What just amazed me is that i just realized how much humanity relates to the medical establishment who never cures/kills the disease but just tries to treat the symptoms make only the pain misery suffering go away etc.(pretty much helping the disease perfect itself by devouring its victim without the victim taking any notice through pain uncomfort etc)

This is exactly what 99% of humans on this planet do man, they're after treating the symptoms only(try to make themselves happy) while they let the disease run rampant on this planet until like cancer devours them completely down to their very soul.

And we all know that if you really wanna make yourself happy/healthy permanently you got to go after the actual disease and not waste your time/life on the symptoms. Just like the spartans if you want to live on and preserve a heavenly place country planet etc you better have your ass ready/trained/prepared just like an antibody to pulverize diseases!
CANADA FOR G H REES
User ID: 27033644
Canada
02/23/2013 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nice catch man, i finally got the first one "escape from butcher's bay" to work on my pc last sunday and the intro video got me saying holy shit when i took notice who riddick is!

Remember when i said numerous times throughout this thread that in hollywood draconian movies games etc there are no good guys but simply the obvious bad guy on the one side and the bad guy who pretends to be good/wolf in sheep's clothing on the other side!
The below video is the definition of that!

At 1:17!
Pay attention riddick hanging like a spider from the ceiling with arms extended like jesus on the cross and with a bright holy looking light behind him(subliminal message of holy light to be medusa/dark athena/arachne's trap!)
He lure his victim(in this case the obvious bad guy which also helps his master/wolf in sheep's clothing to look like a good guy to the eyes of ignorant sheeple) with something to get him in the position he/she wants then slaughters him.

Its funny that here they have riddick with long hair too just like jesus rofl!
And just like in dead space 2 the sheeple that will go to his/her light the only thing will find is their death.

I guess the only way fanatic religious sheeple that have even flooded this glp forum will wake up that they worship their death just like in fallout 3 where they were worshiping a nuke that was about to explode!(amazing subliminal and symbolic message there man!) is just like odysseus with the sirens, tie their soul on some rope and let it go to the light let them see and hear with their own eyes their death before their slaughter and right before they get slaughtered pull them back down to earth.

It might take them a while to recover from the shock but they'll have learned their lesson!

Some people learn only from experience it doesn't matter how many warnings they hear, until they step on a bear trap they will look at it as a trampoline!
laugh

Holy fuck i forgot to mention the most amazing subliminal message of the above video.

Pay attention when the female voice/medusa says to riddick.

"And yet there is such a dark soul(draconian beast/predator) lurking behind those magnificent bright eyes(holy/divine light)"

In our face they put it man but who takes notice!

I finished the butcher bay yesterday and at the end of the game after the credits it tells to our face that riddick is not who we think he is.
Riddick then asks "who am i" and acts all crazy like a monster from dead space.
Well the above posts exposed the crap out of riddick but the funniest part was when you go see the "extra content" at the menu you'll see a video about the making of this game with ending showing riddick getting in the cell of a prisoner where the prisoner gets scared and asks him "what are you the devil?"
Edit:
Riddick:-You can call me arachne.
cruise

Here found more evidence that riddick is the lunar galactic criminal boss most wanted man/woman in the universe!

[link to www.geforce.com]
"You are Riddick the most wanted man(see criminal) in the universe!"

At the end of butcher bay he also said an ancient greek saying "only the dead have seen the end of war" and added next to it "and before i'm through i'll make the after life a whole lot more crowded!"
Subliminal message of the genocide of all humans minus his genetic creation dragon's race on planet earth!

This man is pure evil yet pay attention how cleverly they make him look a hero in the eyes of the ignorant sheeple!

His name also Riddick/dricki is very close to dracko!
Where he also said same catch phrase form the movie red dragon "evil can be contained but cannot be controlled".

And the human genocide on this planet the draconians plan to do through the ww3 was shown in a new trailer with brand pit "world war z"

At 1:12 "total population loss 4.416 billion"(there's 2 something billion left out wonder who those are??? lol!) prior to that the trailer says "this summer", lets hope we don't have the ignition of ww3 this summer but as we see from the many hollywood movies they make recently ww3 is the owner's of this planet wet dream.
But the reality they will get will be their nightmare "NEMESIS".

Skip to 8:30, even in animes like this where they demonize justice the lunar scums can't hide their fear and panic they will get when justice catches up to them!

Thread: Breaking!!!: Message To Earth From Universal Judge Nemesis/Dredd: "Jesus/Gods/Parasites ARE NOT THE LAW I AM THE LAW" They're Galactic

Canada for ghrees if you could reupload your nemesis video that would be awesome!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34824834

I really liked your analysis of Riddick. compiling into a coherent video will take me some time. but fuck these dracos. they are SO TOAST!
CANADA FOR GHREES
User ID: 27033644
Canada
02/23/2013 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

I really liked your analysis of Riddick. compiling into a coherent video will take me some time. but fuck these dracos. they are SO TOAST!

Wow...the quotes ....

you guys will have a field day. i'm already decoding

By the time he learns the truth it'll be too late

The never ending battle line is drawn

They will never let him go Medusa ? lol

He has what THEY must have ... JAREDS MIND AND SOUL!!!

He should die for what he's done

we all know what these fuckers really mean LOL

now i will watch the movie soon ... so much to do!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33868656
Greece
02/25/2013 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
i'd like to know what you geniuses think of Ariadne and Arachne ?

if Athena is Medusa ...then it opens alot of doors on the Arachne story

and Ariadne and the Minotaur ....reptilian brain

any ideas guys. .... you geniuses :D

i'll be putting together a video series concerning these discoveries.

THE WORLD WILL KNOW!

fuck the dracos. muslims and the chinese baby eaters and unit 731 japanese dolphin killers

DONT YOU AT LEAST FEEL BAD FOR THE "DRACOS"???
WAIT NO MOST PEOPLE DON'T AND JUST WANT THEM TO DIE. MAYBE THAT'S WHY THEY'RE EVIL!! BECAUSE NO ONE LOVES THEM T_T THEY NEED TO BE HEALLEDDDD AND IF THEY CANT BE HEALED WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS THEN???

THIS WHOLE SOUL TRAP THEORY DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

WHY DO YOU TRUST IN THIS GHREESSS PEOPLE/GUY SO MUCH WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT THEM. THEIR ARTICLES DONT MAKE ANNNYY SENSE AT ALL (TO ME ROFL) AND THEY KEEP USING BIG-ASS WORDS AND THINGS THAT DONT MAKE SENSE. AND THEY TALK ABOUT THERE BEING A UNIVERSAL ORGANISM???? LIKE I SAID BEFORE WOULDN'T THERE BE INFINITE ONES? AND DOESN'T THAT MEAN THAT THERE IS AN OUTSIDE TO THIS UNIVERSAL ORGANISM???? WHICH MEANS THAT IT'S INFINITE!!! WHICH MEANS THAT THE "ORGANISM" WE'RE IN GOT CANCER FROM AN OUTSIDE FORCE!!!!!

BUT WHY THE HELL IS THE UNIVERSE MADE THIS WAY, HUH???
SO WE'RE SUPPOSED TO DEFEND THE BODY FROM STUFF AND EVERYTHING/ONE IS A CELL??? BUT THEN.. WHAT THE FUCK WHEN DO WE GET TO EXPERIENCE ANYTHING IF ALL WE'RE DOING IS DEFENDING THE UNIVERSAL ORGANISM?!??!! MAKESSSSS NOOOOOOOO SENSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AND WHY WOULD THIS GOD OF OURS APPEARANTLY MAKE US HAVE TO DO ALL THIS CAN'T WE JUST BE WITH THEM?? JUST CHILL AND CO-CREATE WITH THE GOD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!??? WHY IS OUR BODY THE WAY IT IS????????????? WHY DO WE EVEN HAVE BODIES???????????????????????????????????????????????

THIS IS FUCKING RETARDEDDDDD UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

THIS SHIT IS MAKING ME SERIOUSLY UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF LIFE.

LOL GEE LOOK WHAT A THREAD DOES LOL! T___T
ATLEAST THIS IS GETTING ME THINKING.
^^^^
THE ONE THING NO ONE ELSE SEEMS TO FUCKING DO
HEH-SUS...

BUT I HONESTLY DONT GET THE POINT. OR WHERE THIS THEORY CAME FROM. HOW ARE YOU SO SURE BTW THAT GHREES HAS THESE "TELESCOPES"? HAVE THEY BEEN PROVEN??? WHY HASN'T ANYTHING BEEN PROVEN?????????????????????? DONT BLINDLY BELIEVE!
AND HOW ARE THEY SO "KNOWLEDGABLE" ABOUT THIS??!! YEAH THEY TOTALLY KNOW THE TRUTH OF LIFE HURR DERP WE'RE CELLS.

RED FLAGGG RIGHT THEREEEEEEE! AS SOON AS SOMEONE CLAIMS TO KNOW THE "TRUTH OF DA LIFE" YOU KNOW SOMETHINGS MESSED UP.

AND PEOPLE, WHEN YOU WATCH MOVIES TALKING ABOUT STUFF RELATED TO THIS THREAD---DONT YOU EVER THINK--EVEN JUST A LITTLE---THAT THEY KNEW SOME PEOPLE WOULD RESEARCH AND THEN THEY COULD GET YOU PEOPLE TO COME TO YOUR CONCLUSIONS BASED ON THE MOVIES EVEN THOUGH THE MOVIES WERE PURPOSELY SAYING THAT SO YOU'D BE THROWN IN THE WRONG DIRECTION!??!?!?! GEEZ!
ALSO WHY THE HELL IS THERE A UNIVERSE ANYWAY!??!! DO WE REALLY HAVE MORE THAN ONE DIMENSION?? WAS THERE REALLY THE BIG BANG? AND IF THERE WAS WHAT THE FUCK STARTED IT? AND IF IT WAS ALWAYS HERE THEN THAT CONCERNS ME EVEN MORE!!!! AND WHO THOUGHT THIS ALL UP? AND WHY ARE WE EVEN HERE? JUST TO LIVE AND DIE? JUST TO DIE AND BE REINCARNATED WITH NO MEMORIES? JUST TO DIE AND THATS IT?? JUST TO DIE AND FIND OUT WE WERE ALWAYS IMMORTAL?

OH AND OP YOU SAID THAT THING ABOUT INFINITE ENERGY + ENERGY NEVER BEING DESTROYED.
WELL HERES A QUESTION.

SO LETS SAY I ATE SOME CANDY, OKAY?
I GOT SOME ENERGY.

NOW I START RUNNING AROUND AND EXERCISING.
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY ENERGY?
IS IT INFINITE??? IS IT STILL THERE?
OR IS IT GONE UNTIL I GET SOME MORE CANDY?

ALSO, IF THIS IS TRUE WHAT EINSTEIN SAID: "Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another." THEN THAT MEANS THAT WE COULD'VE BEEN GRASS AT ONE POINT, OUR ENERGY.
RELATING TO THIS THREAD, MAYBE THE ONLY WAY THE "DERP LUNAYR AGENTOS" CAN CHANGE US AND OR PUT US INTO DIFFERENT BODIES--IS BECAUSE ENERGY CAN CHANGE FORM.

MIND F**K???

SOME PEOPLE SAY WE'RE ALL GODS.
OKAY???
IF WE'RE ALL GODS THEN WHY CANT WE CO-CREATE HUH?

"hurr durr its the illumannttiii dey be takin ova duh cuntrol"
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING??? SOMETHING IS UP IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE. WHY WOULD GOD LET THIS HAPPEN??? WHY CAN SOME PUNY GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO ARE *ahem* PEOPLE! ..TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND OR UNIVERSE?? WHAT THE HELL GOD??
"derp well dats becwause GOD was a lonely leslie and wanted some friends to love and gave YOU FREE WILL :) so MUCH FREE WILL THAT YOU COULD FUCK YOURSELF UP AND GET CANCER. YAY." <--(ADAMPANTS)
NOW IM EVEN MORE CONFUSED!!! I HAVE TOO MANY QUESTIONS AND NOBODY KNOWS THE ANSWERS TO THEM!!!!!!!!

IF ONLY I COULD GO BACK TO THE DAYS WHERE I JUST WATCHED BASHAR ON YOUTUBE AND TRIED TO CONTROL MY REALITY. YEAH THAT WAS FUN. NOTHINGS FUN NOW. EVERYTHING IS SAD AND DEPRESSING AND POINTLESS AND WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND

Quoting: cookie 12640204

Firstly the definition god is an invention. I do not think that an organism of that size and impact is what we call a god.

Secondly, you must be the 100.000.000.000.000.001 human who asks what is the meaning of life....

why "life" should have any meaning for a flesh and bone sack, a talking animal for that matter? why you think(or your ego script) that you are soooo important so as to know the meaning of "life"? you are just one of the billion meat sacks ready for consumption. they will give you explanations and meanings to keep you calm, but the truth of the fact is that you and everyone cannot understand it. how could you? you are a meat sack with a crystal prison not yours, you have no personal ideology, not one original idea, everything is programmed in your avatar and the remains of your "spirit" so how a 3d animal could ever understand what IS GOING ON? you are not supposed to... you are food. does the mutant cow horse in your double whopper asks about a meaning? a mutant creation should ask for meaning? a mutant talking animal is mere food, no questions asked, just processed. the same philosophical question was raised about the personality of gods demi gods and heroes. A hero for example does not have to explain himself to no one. He does not have to. the cattle below question a hero's moves because they are not heroes. they cannot understand the way he is working. A hero for justice could be ruthless, cynical, violent, a riddle for the cattle. On this philosophy the elites based their ideology. why they as superior beings to us, should ever explain their actions to us? a nice twist from the heroic sagas....

So Nemesis for example... it will not take any prisoners. it is relentless. not for human brains(parasitic crystal prisons) nemesis will swipe, clean and flush thank you very much. if me or you are among the guilty, chop head time, no objections, trials, re trials. guilty? flush. that's it. it is not meant to be understandable in the parasite's eyes.

U.O. does not give a shit about talking apes and rights and explanations. are you cancer? guillotine time, no questions asked. justice is blind, relentless and cynical. why do they say these things about justice? there is a reason. she will not discriminate(the universal justice not the invented human one)

we play their game and their tune, you keep on trying to find a "meaning" to this universal ponzi scheme.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/25/2013 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Taylor's Near Death Experience

putin
Sheep just escaped slaughter and didn't even took notice!
CRUISE

GLP