Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,265 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 435,043
Pageviews Today: 699,144Threads Today: 237Posts Today: 3,617
08:36 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

!!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 35116211
Canada
02/25/2013 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!
its really simple... The meaning of life is to be able to affect the universe with emotions and feelings...

there are 3 things in the universe that must be connected at all time if one wishes to control the flow of everything!

You need energy , Monotonic gold and water...

Water is the intelligent design of the universe. (Everything flows from to water, All life forms, even in space.

But energy alone can not control or affect water...

it needs a material that can transcend physicality.

Salt can do this. How? well salt disolve itself on water and become one with it! Now water can have a conciousness!

But why gold? monotonic gold is the pureset form of conductor of energy!

Whoever the energy or aliens that come to this planet constantly telling us that we have no purpose... that we can't change things, that we are pathetic...

Know this. They want our gold.. And we are just gold miners slaves to them!

we are more then meat sacks. We are gods with amnesia! If we ever come to realise who we are... they are done for and they know it. They are not immortal. We are!

They are parasites, they need us.. once they are done with the gold diggin.. they will turn this world into a cybernetic Slave world!
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34824834
United States
02/25/2013 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lunar god(parasite) Zeus/Jesus etc:
-Release the Cancer! cough cough cough ...meant Kraken!
cruise

About that we get robbed of our memories even during sleep it was shown also in the movie inception!
Where they put a guy into sleep infiltrate his brain stole his most precious memory and replaced it with an implant/lunar programming!

And the most hideous part of this movie was when they called our ideas parasites!
The lunar scums sure hate us coming up with new ideas as like they said in the movie push little things make big changes!

-What is the most resilient parasite?
-A bacteria? A virus?
An intestinal worm?
-What Mr. Cobb is trying to say...
-An idea.
Resilient. Highly contagious.
Once an idea has taken hold of the brain,
it's almost impossible to eradicate.
An idea that is fully formed,
fully understood, that sticks.
Right in there somewhere.
-For someone like you to steal?
-Yes. In the dream state,
your conscious defenses are lowered...
...and that makes your thoughts
vulnerable to theft.
It's called extraction.

This also reminded me a videogame weapon i was playing couple months ago made by sigma/snake team where you had to protect your memories while you were sleeping from lunar clowns!
Final boss was the joker hiding behind a moon theater poster!

Well the funny part is that in the movie memento they told us the best way to protect our memories.

"Write them down!"

Its amazing how effective some simple things are!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23953120

great work as always bro!!

yes the snakes have flooded this thread again , all at once ...figures

im gonna be doing some more decoding of Inception..I feel there is alot to still be gained perhaps

ONE THING I WANT TO ASK BRO

ALGOL

the star ALGOL ... how this all ties into Lilith , Medusa and Perseus

I know you will break my jaw in surprising me :)

lol

isnt it pathetic how mumbai ***ger puts down Gematria and Neuro Linguistics .... when it is a Draco tool ... that I expose along with others ...

stay strong 120!!

fuck the lizards! ALL LIZARDS MUST DIE!
 Quoting: CANADA FOR G H REES 28595083

From this article
Algol is the Demon Star
[link to earthsky.org]

"What’s the scariest star in all the heavens?

If you were one of the early stargazers, you might have chosen Algol in the constellation Perseus. Early astronomers nicknamed Algol the Demon Star. Bwahaha!

Perseus and Medusa
Of course, like all stars, Algol isn’t the least bit scary. But it’s associated in skylore with a mythical scary monster – the Gorgon Medusa – who had snakes instead of hair. It’s said that she was so horrifying in appearance that the sight of her would turn an onlooker to stone.

The star Algol takes its name from an Arabic word meaning “the Demon’s Head.” This star is said to depict the terrifying snake-y head of the Medusa monster..."

HOLY SHIT WITH WHAT I JUST FOUND PREPARE TO BE BLOWN AWAY!

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
"The name Algol derives from Arabic رأس الغول "ra's al-ghūl" : head (ra's) of the ogre (al-ghūl) (see "ghoul").[24] The English name "Demon Star" is a direct translation of this.[25]
In Hebrew folklore, Algol was called Rōsh ha Sāṭān or "Satan's Head", as stated by Edmund Chilmead, who called it "Divels head" or Rosch hassatan. A Latin name for Algol from the 16th century was Caput Larvae or "the Spectre's Head". Algol was also linked with "Lilith".[25] Hipparchus and Pliny made this a separate, though connected, constellation."

Anyone remembers ras al gul from batman begins??? And he/she's the one who trained/initiated batman and bane.
[link to www.imdb.com]
Hahaha fucking medusa was in the batman movies and slipped right under our noses!

From the wiki link we learn also that Ra is medusa!
Which to me is critical as i had seen the name Ra in so many religious dragonian words(he plays also a leading role in truman cash books) and couldn't make the connection with their mommy/boss medusa.
Now i got the connection hell yeah!

The wiki article also verifies that lilith and medusa are the same person a connection i had made long ago.

Thanks canada for ghrees for bringing it to my attention, algol/ras al ghul just got busted and exposed the crap out of.
cruise

well done my young apprentice ;)

pope2

Algol is also almost identical to Algo and the word algo is everywhere in the computer language, see words like "algo-rithm" etc and here's something mind blowing i just took notice.

Algo=Goal!

HAHAHAHA i find it hilarious when we ask and tell people "what is your goal(algo/end) in life?"
And most people's goals are the ones with happy endings, and i find even more hilarious that the draconians make their sheeple extremely happy before their slaughter!
See my last post with the NDE video, same pattern you'll see in 99% of ndes, as the sheep was approaching the light/goal/algo/death he couldn't describe the intense happiness he was feeling.

Amazing subliminal message man as all ignorant sheeple's final destination/goal will be facing the algo(l) and meet their end!

Death/Algol from darksiders 2

AT 1:07
"And in the end his/her will be the last face/medusa head=algo(l) you see".

Goal! Sheep/fish scored by jumping happy and smiling into the sharks belly!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/25/2013 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
"The secret to an immortal soul is not being stupid!"
aka being intelligent=fully informed!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/25/2013 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Assault on Dark Athena LOL

man i totally gotta look into this

maybe you guys already broke this down ???

She asks him if Revas is coming back, and Riddick answers "When I say goodbye, it's forever."

Forever, HAHHA because of memeory erasure

Nice catch man, i finally got the first one "escape from butcher's bay" to work on my pc last sunday and the intro video got me saying holy shit when i took notice who riddick is!

Remember when i said numerous times throughout this thread that in hollywood draconian movies games etc there are no good guys but simply the obvious bad guy on the one side and the bad guy who pretends to be good/wolf in sheep's clothing on the other side!
The below video is the definition of that!

At 1:17!
Pay attention riddick hanging like a spider from the ceiling with arms extended like jesus on the cross and with a bright holy looking light behind him(subliminal message of holy light to be medusa/dark athena/arachne's trap!)
He lure his victim(in this case the obvious bad guy which also helps his master/wolf in sheep's clothing to look like a good guy to the eyes of ignorant sheeple) with something to get him in the position he/she wants then slaughters him.

Its funny that here they have riddick with long hair too just like jesus rofl!
And just like in dead space 2 the sheeple that will go to his/her light the only thing will find is their death.

I guess the only way fanatic religious sheeple that have even flooded this glp forum will wake up that they worship their death just like in fallout 3 where they were worshiping a nuke that was about to explode!(amazing subliminal and symbolic message there man!) is just like odysseus with the sirens, tie their soul on some rope and let it go to the light let them see and hear with their own eyes their death before their slaughter and right before they get slaughtered pull them back down to earth.

It might take them a while to recover from the shock but they'll have learned their lesson!

Some people learn only from experience it doesn't matter how many warnings they hear, until they step on a bear trap they will look at it as a trampoline!
laugh

Holy fuck i forgot to mention the most amazing subliminal message of the above video.

Pay attention when the female voice/medusa says to riddick.

"And yet there is such a dark soul(draconian beast/predator) lurking behind those magnificent bright eyes(holy/divine light)"

In our face they put it man but who takes notice!

amazing man . rid DICK!

cant wait to hear your dissection of the 2nd movie. Has that Judy woman in it you know "M" from James Bond

Fractals .... they play similar roles because all movies are subchapters of a larger script

mumbai kid is scared how I predicted Meteor and titan LOL

HAHAHA YEA MAN IT WAS ME !

LOL

ROLLFUH!

I plan on rewatching the chronicles of riddick movie after i'm done with the second game and can't wait man, i might watch it sooner lol!
Last weekend i started watching a 3 hour long abomination movie "cloud atlas", its 3 hour long and the only thing that kept me from shutting that movie down after 5 movies was for the shake of extracting intel as it had the "lunar parks" in it as "papa's songs" orbital platforms.Pay attention to the crescent moon symbol in color red hiding in its logo!
I have one more hour left to watch lol plan to finish it today.

I must have missed the meteor and titan post you made can you repost it?
Or if it's in your youtube channel i'll try to find it there.

From the last post i made i took notice mumbai sewer rat/lunar drone is back(he never left he's taking bathroom breaks in between posts rofl!).
I see he's trolling on your youtube videos nonstop just like he does in this thread, from the great amount of time he spends on us he must be doing this for a living and for him to be living in india i estimate he's pay for trolling online must be similar to the chinese 1 dollar an hour!
laugh
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/25/2013 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Indeed man. I think that mumbai ***ger is scared, that is why he has to come on here everyday and ridicule and mock us

I knew he would make fun of me for the women picking dracos and demons over a real soul like myself ...then goes on to make fun of me lol

what a snake

he comes on here with long winded rants accusing everyone .... like a little bitch

ugghhh i wish he could be blocked or we could go somewhere where that trash isnt there

I think only subscribers can block people.
Lunar puppets/agents will be anywhere there is real intel and guys like us that expose the crap out of their masters to discredit us.

Holy shit what i just remembered man!

In the new V tv series remember when the priest was gonna give a speech to expose the draconians?

What the draconians did man???

They sent in one of their kind looking like a human to blend within the masses and while there start a big fight within the people and the priest who were gathered in his place to discredit him and ruin his lecture.

Thats exactly what these lunar parasites do on this thread man, that's mind blowing!

I'm glad i'm not falling for their clever tricks anymore and simply ignore them.

Talk to the hand parasites!

cruise

I had an error posting this! FIRST ONE EVER

HAHAHA DRACOS HATE THE TRUTH

OMG WOW! YOU SEE THIS DRACO MANIPULATION
MAKING ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT!
THEY KEEP STOPPING ME FROM SHOWING THIS

Thank you so much for finding this and posting it here for everybody to see how lunar puppets/drones infiltrate lectures threads youtube channels etc as normal people with end goal to destroy them from within!

It reminded me the rooster fighting they had started in this thread and like the priest in your video they had me participating in it too lol.
laugh
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/25/2013 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the james bond skyfall, the song skyfall was actually saying "let the sky fall". let? you draconian c*cksucking whore f*ck you and your skyfall hypnotizing the people to wish for their end and their planet's.

The fact alone she says "let" the sky fall reveals that we have the technology to blow up the moon into cosmic dust!
They had to give us that technology to help them in their new upcoming star war and they tremble to the idea that we might use that technology against their holy brothel mothership.

I've seen in so many draconian games and movies the moon coming crashing down to earth.
Final fantasy 7 that comet was symbolizing our moon, in dead space 1 pay attention to the spaceship that crashed and destroyed earth which by then was like a dead rock as it was completely mined! That spaceship was spherical like a moon.

If i was nemesis that's how i would reply to draconian blackmails.

"You destroy my planet it will be your ass rebuilding it for as many million or billion of years it takes."
cruise

Negotiations are over the punishment is work... lots of work!
laugh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23562617

Video has been removed :(, didn't got a chance to watch it i'm on page 113 right now.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/25/2013 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
my skype is jim.grand1

lets talk face to face, then post all our findings.

if you like. definately would love to talk to you 120

i don't have skype neither a camera but i'll save your username in case i get one in the future :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/25/2013 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
above comment is shill

look at how those 2 hive mind lizard robots come on at the same time ...

cookie is

propoganda
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28595083

Hahaha i've noticed that too and found it amazing how they will leave this thread for couple months and all of a sudden all of them come back and attack this thread simultaneously with back to back posts!
I was like do they contact each other before they come to glp for team attacks?

The hive mind you mentioned fits here too just like it was shown in the dollhouse all puppets connected and what one does everybody else does.

If i see them again showing up out of nowhere together i'll be issuing alerts like
"the hive mind is attacking again!"
"alert this thread is under hive mind attack!"

Calling them "hive mind" is so freaking hilarious too!
laugh
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/25/2013 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
By the way comcast has updated the ips in my area so i'm not 120/work or 17something/home anymore.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/25/2013 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Holy fuck i forgot to mention the most amazing subliminal message of the above video.

Pay attention when the female voice/medusa says to riddick.

"And yet there is such a dark soul(draconian beast/predator) lurking behind those magnificent bright eyes(holy/divine light)"

In our face they put it man but who takes notice!

I finished the butcher bay yesterday and at the end of the game after the credits it tells to our face that riddick is not who we think he is.
Riddick then asks "who am i" and acts all crazy like a monster from dead space.
Well the above posts exposed the crap out of riddick but the funniest part was when you go see the "extra content" at the menu you'll see a video about the making of this game with ending showing riddick getting in the cell of a prisoner where the prisoner gets scared and asks him "what are you the devil?"
Edit:
Riddick:-You can call me arachne.
cruise

Here found more evidence that riddick is the lunar galactic criminal boss most wanted man/woman in the universe!

[link to www.geforce.com]
"You are Riddick the most wanted man(see criminal) in the universe!"

At the end of butcher bay he also said an ancient greek saying "only the dead have seen the end of war" and added next to it "and before i'm through i'll make the after life a whole lot more crowded!"
Subliminal message of the genocide of all humans minus his genetic creation dragon's race on planet earth!

This man is pure evil yet pay attention how cleverly they make him look a hero in the eyes of the ignorant sheeple!

His name also Riddick/dricki is very close to dracko!
Where he also said same catch phrase form the movie red dragon "evil can be contained but cannot be controlled".

And the human genocide on this planet the draconians plan to do through the ww3 was shown in a new trailer with brand pit "world war z"

At 1:12 "total population loss 4.416 billion"(there's 2 something billion left out wonder who those are??? lol!) prior to that the trailer says "this summer", lets hope we don't have the ignition of ww3 this summer but as we see from the many hollywood movies they make recently ww3 is the owner's of this planet wet dream.
But the reality they will get will be their nightmare "NEMESIS".

Skip to 8:30, even in animes like this where they demonize justice the lunar scums can't hide their fear and panic they will get when justice catches up to them!

Thread: Breaking!!!: Message To Earth From Universal Judge Nemesis/Dredd: "Jesus/Gods/Parasites ARE NOT THE LAW I AM THE LAW" They're Galactic

Canada for ghrees if you could reupload your nemesis video that would be awesome!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34824834

I really liked your analysis of Riddick. compiling into a coherent video will take me some time. but fuck these dracos. they are SO TOAST!
 Quoting: CANADA FOR G H REES 27033644

I saw that nemesis video on your youtube channel yesterday and i got so excited man, thank you so much for reuploading this!

This gives us a glimpse of the terror that awaits the galactic parasites who dared to fuck with the universal organism, the antibodies are coming biatches!

And it will be an amazing view to see the lizards/wolves in sheep's clothing that are devouring sheeple their souls and their planet for the past 13,500 years to become devoured by the cosmic antibodies!
But like the punisher of the collector said to him in the second movie
"killing you would be too nice, first i'm gonna make you feel everything you made me feel, and then i'm going to kill you!"
At 9:18

Amazing ending man!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/25/2013 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

I finished the butcher bay yesterday and at the end of the game after the credits it tells to our face that riddick is not who we think he is.
Riddick then asks "who am i" and acts all crazy like a monster from dead space.
Well the above posts exposed the crap out of riddick but the funniest part was when you go see the "extra content" at the menu you'll see a video about the making of this game with ending showing riddick getting in the cell of a prisoner where the prisoner gets scared and asks him "what are you the devil?"
Edit:
Riddick:-You can call me arachne.
cruise

Here found more evidence that riddick is the lunar galactic criminal boss most wanted man/woman in the universe!

[link to www.geforce.com]
"You are Riddick the most wanted man(see criminal) in the universe!"

At the end of butcher bay he also said an ancient greek saying "only the dead have seen the end of war" and added next to it "and before i'm through i'll make the after life a whole lot more crowded!"
Subliminal message of the genocide of all humans minus his genetic creation dragon's race on planet earth!

This man is pure evil yet pay attention how cleverly they make him look a hero in the eyes of the ignorant sheeple!

His name also Riddick/dricki is very close to dracko!
Where he also said same catch phrase form the movie red dragon "evil can be contained but cannot be controlled".

And the human genocide on this planet the draconians plan to do through the ww3 was shown in a new trailer with brand pit "world war z"

At 1:12 "total population loss 4.416 billion"(there's 2 something billion left out wonder who those are??? lol!) prior to that the trailer says "this summer", lets hope we don't have the ignition of ww3 this summer but as we see from the many hollywood movies they make recently ww3 is the owner's of this planet wet dream.
But the reality they will get will be their nightmare "NEMESIS".

Skip to 8:30, even in animes like this where they demonize justice the lunar scums can't hide their fear and panic they will get when justice catches up to them!

Thread: Breaking!!!: Message To Earth From Universal Judge Nemesis/Dredd: "Jesus/Gods/Parasites ARE NOT THE LAW I AM THE LAW" They're Galactic

Canada for ghrees if you could reupload your nemesis video that would be awesome!

I really liked your analysis of Riddick. compiling into a coherent video will take me some time. but fuck these dracos. they are SO TOAST!
 Quoting: CANADA FOR G H REES 27033644

I saw that nemesis video on your youtube channel yesterday and i got so excited man, thank you so much for reuploading this!

This gives us a glimpse of the terror that awaits the galactic parasites who dared to fuck with the universal organism, the antibodies are coming biatches!

And it will be an amazing view to see the lizards/wolves in sheep's clothing that are devouring sheeple their souls and their planet for the past 13,500 years to become devoured by the cosmic antibodies!
But like the punisher of the collector said to him in the second movie
"killing you would be too nice, first i'm gonna make you feel everything you made me feel, and then i'm going to kill you!"
At 9:18

Amazing ending man!

Haha i knew the videos would get messed up again.

The first one should be this
Cell Breach | Curiosity: Battlefield Cell
[link to www.youtube.com]

And the second this
The collection ending scene:
[link to www.youtube.com]

Hope this time they show up if not check the links.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/25/2013 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
cruise
This time both videos showed but in reversed order lol.
GLP should fix those glitches man!
Jim for Jim
User ID: 27033644
Canada
02/26/2013 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
By the way comcast has updated the ips in my area so i'm not 120/work or 17something/home anymore.

Oh, so those prokzies must have expired.
hahaha, you just keep giving people more evidence.
 Quoting: burr 34672497

dumbasslmaoputin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28797006
United States
02/26/2013 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
MUST READ!!
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/26/2013 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
CONTINUE!

And if at anytime you become a victim of any sick criminal out there don't go to the police or attempt to punish the criminal so he doesn't hurt anybody else cause its your fault you had it coming just like the sheep that get eaten by wolves they had it coming!
laugh
putin

And its funny how they inform us now that our lives are immortal while they brainwash us at the same time in our society for thousand of years that we're products of creation that we're mortals weak and need to worship immortal powerful gods parasites become their slaves servants etc etc.

Oh and here's the scientific proof that you always existed and will always exist in some type of form as i have mentioned it countless times throughout this thread so you don't have to rely on this movie or any movie on the fact that you're immortal.

"Energy cannot be created or destroyed but only transformed!"

And if you don't know yet that everything is energy you might wanna read some books lol.

Next this movie informed us what i had realize from my personal research that your dead loved ones you cry on that just passed away and imagine of them being in some heavenly place might have been reborn in the hospital of your area or any other place on this planet within the next 5 minutes.

One gay guy leaving a note to his lover before he suicides where this abomination movie promoted it as an act of courage wrote.
"-I believe we do not stay dead long.
Find me beneath the Corsican stars where we first kissed."

I googled "corsican stars" and look what i found man!
[link to www.google.com (secure)]
Beds for newborn babies with those stars above them!

"Find me beneath the Corsican stars"
laugh
But don't be so sure buddy i would tell that guy, the leftovers of your eaten and melted to scrap metal soul's ass can be reborn into anything animals fish plants etc, and there's an ancient lunar agent empedokles that had said for a soul to be reborn as a human must pass a cycle of 3,000 years of rebirth on all other lifeforms!

At the last screens of this movie there was shown a moon like ours levan and a second smaller moon lilith behind it.
Learn about earth's secret second moon nasa code name santa claus which has been discussed many times throughout this thread here.
[link to www.valkyrieastrology.com]
"Dark Moon Lilith: This is by far the most interesting. As far back as September 2, 1618, astronomers have reported the existence of a second satellite of the Earth, but it's rarely seen because it's three times farther away than our popular Moon and about one-fourth the size. Dr. Georg Waltenmath, an amateur astronomer in Hamburg, claimed to have rediscovered this elusive moon in 1898. It reportedly reflects almost no light and can only be seen when transiting the face of the Sun or on rare occasions when it's fully opposite the Sun, when it appears slightly red. On February 4, 1898, Dr. Waltenmath claimed that he and eleven witnesses had seen this moon crossing the solar disk, but other astronomers of the day supposedly didn't see a thing. It is believed to have a stable orbit that takes 119 days to circle the Earth, thus spending about ten days in each Sign. With today's technology, it doesn't seem like it would be that difficult to find it and either confirm or discount its existence once and for all. Nonetheless, whether it's an actual satellite or energy point, it works in astrology where size simply doesn't seem to matter."

-Which is Earth?
-That'un there. That blue shimmerer.
-Now, help ya gran'pi up.
-Is ya gonna tell us 'bout the rogueship(moon) and the
Big Sleep.

At that screen right after the old man showed earth to his grandkid all stars in the sky disappeared/lights out just like it was shown in the movie pandorum and the old man looked kinda confused and the screen changed to something else immediately. That is the galactic disease's wet dream and ultimate goal to destroy the universe(bing bang) where the last screen shot this movie also showed was a comet flying by fast similar to the comet in final fantasy 7 that destroyed our solar system.
But the reality they will get like i mentioned before in this thread will be their worst nightmare!

That comet was also a birthmark in 2 people's bodies in that movie where the female had said when asked about it.

-That's a very peculiar birthmark.
-Yeah, my little comet.
My mother swore it was cancer.
She wanted me to get it removed, but
I don't know, I kinda like it.(viru's ability to cause Stockholm syndrome on its victims)

Lastly it's unbelievable what the makers of those hollywood movies know man which put me in suspicion that those movies are being made from the draconians themselves disguised as humans or the human lunar drones getting their script directly from the moon via lunar fax similar to the script our mainstream media gets!

Conan O'Brien Fully Exposes Mainstream Media
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/26/2013 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh, so those prokzies must have expired.
hahaha, you just keep giving people more evidence.
 Quoting: burr 34672497

dumbasslmaoputin
 Quoting: Jim for Jim 27033644

Indeed this retard knows nothing about comcast's static ips and how they work but seems to know a lot about proxies!
laugh
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/26/2013 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
In my post about cloud atlas movie at the beginning where i talk about halle berry's dialogue it didn't show legible.

So here it is hopefully it shows this time.
"-question 3
what the fuck am i doing here"
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 35212625
Canada
02/26/2013 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

WTF! EA YOU... KNEW IT ALL ALONG DIDN'T YOU!

This is no frigin concidence! They know and they are playing the shift the blame game!
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34786294
United States
02/26/2013 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holy fuck if you go to the most famous torent site on the internet right noW instead of pira... bay is on its cover page is called "HYDRA BAY!"
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 35212625
Canada
02/26/2013 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holy fuck if you go to the most famous torent site on the internet right noW instead of pira... bay is on its cover page is called "HYDRA BAY!"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34786294

they are letting those in the know, know that the internet false flag is very close!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1560850
United States
02/26/2013 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
its really simple... The meaning of life is to be able to affect the universe with emotions and feelings...

there are 3 things in the universe that must be connected at all time if one wishes to control the flow of everything!

Water is the intelligent design of the universe. (Everything flows from to water, All life forms, even in space.

Salt can do this. How? well salt disolve itself on water and become one with it! Now water can have a conciousness!

Whoever the energy or aliens that come to this planet constantly telling us that we have no purpose... that we can't change things, that we are pathetic...

Start your own thread, tell people what they need to know. Share your truth with those who are in the dark.

Thanks.

we are more then meat sacks. We are gods with amnesia! If we ever come to realise who we are... they are done for and they know it. They are not immortal. We are!

They are parasites, they need us.. once they are done with the gold diggin.. they will turn this world into a cybernetic Slave world!
 Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1560850
United States
02/26/2013 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Start your own thread, tell people what they need to know. Share your truth with those who are in the dark.

Thanks.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1560850
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34786294
United States
02/27/2013 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
OH HELL YES IT TOOK FOREVER TO UPLOAD BUT IT FINALLY FINISHED!

HOLD YOUR SEATS TIGHT CAUSE WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO SEE ESPECIALLY IF YOU BELIEVE IN ANY RELIGION WILL SHOCK THE HELL OUT OF YOU!

HEAVEN IS HELL AND A SLAUGHTERHOUSE FOR YOUR SOUL
FROM THE MOVIE CLOUD ATLAS!
THIS SCENE IS ALL THE MONEY!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35258714
Greece
02/27/2013 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Secondly, you must be the 100.000.000.000.000.001 human who asks what is the meaning of life....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33868656

and you must be the 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,001 human, who has give a stupid answer to that question.

why "life" should have any meaning for a flesh and bone sack, a talking animal for that matter? why you think(or your ego script)

then why "life" should have meaning for anyone?
everyone is equal, well, not exactly, but I can say, innocents deserve a happy and peaceful life,
if that talking animal is a loving, peaceful person, then he deserves a nice life, and then "life" does have a good meaning for him/her.

but you won't understand it, you are just not wise enough too,
you are just a delusional being who thinks he/she is wise, but you not even the 00.01% of a innocent animal, a dog for example, who is living a sad life. but yea, you'll get what you deserve in the end, everyone will get what the truly deserve.

that you are soooo important so as to know the meaning of "life"? you are just one of the billion meat sacks ready for consumption.

she wants to know, so what id your problem? instead of giving such a bullshit answer, it'd have been better you would had not replied. I've thought that too, if life is so shitty, then why exist? but cunts like you, don't understand anything, and repeat the bullshit they've been feed, without questioning it, it's all bullshit,
these gods, aliens, your g.h.rees, this stupid pan, noob idiot zeus, nemesis, your occult, and your bullshit knowledge with does nothing but fuck you up, and makes you think that you are wise, when even a puppy is a trillion times more wiser than you guys,
even a puppy understands what love is.
but you mindless beings are like "oh, you are just a meat sack, life shouldn't have any meaning to you"
well then, there is no difference between you and anyone else then?
and by accepting, you have just killed all yourself respect you know what?
that's why I guess, you are a slave!
I seriously pity you all, how much more stupid can you all really get?

they will give you explanations and meanings to keep you calm, but the truth of the fact is that you and everyone cannot understand it.

they give that bullshit explanations, so that people just shut up, and accept things as they are,
and braindead people like you, just accept anything, without questioning them, or without any reasoning,
and dude, don't even start with me on the truth, if you know the truth, then say it,
we can't understand it right? just say it, and I'll prove that bullshit to be wrong,
I know you won't say it, and don't even bother.
I'm the truth.

how could you? you are a meat sack with a crystal prison not yours, you have no personal ideology, not one original idea, everything is programmed in your avatar and the remains of your "spirit" so how a 3d animal could ever understand what IS GOING ON? you are not supposed to... you are food.

that's you, you slave, from what I've seen, she can think 'individually', unlike you who is just repeating what bullshit his/her masters have been telling, but you all are just plain stupid!

So Nemesis for example... it will not take any prisoners. it is relentless. not for human brains(parasitic crystal prisons) nemesis will swipe, clean and flush thank you very much. if me or you are among the guilty, chop head time, no objections, trials, re trials. guilty? flush. that's it. it is not meant to be understandable in the parasite's eyes.

none of us is guilty, and that nemesis fool is no one to judge us as guilty/innocent, or punish/reward us for our deeds.
justice will be done, but the gods will be judged, and we will sentence them what they deserve,
I won't even bother to explain you how, your whole system, your whole hierarchy is based on a lie, that lie is supporting it,
that lie is, 'fear', but fear is a lie, because there is nothing to fear,
once the truth is out, which it will, you all go down, and the higher you are at the hierarchy, the harder you will fall!
and don't even bother giving your opinion on this, cause I rest my case!

U.O. does not give a shit about talking apes and rights and explanations. are you cancer? guillotine time, no questions asked. justice is blind, relentless and cynical. why do they say these things about justice? there is a reason. she will not discriminate(the universal justice not the invented human one)

U.O can eat shit then!
lol, look whose talking about justice, it's like, lairs talking about the truth,
o.O, oh, you did that too. such delusional beings you all are. tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk.

we play their game and their tune, you keep on trying to find a "meaning" to this universal ponzi scheme.

you are stupid, there you go, you have proved it!
we don't play their game, or any game, we just do what we must, we choose the best option available.
don't you bullshit me, you can't. I'm the truth, it's just me, or I'm, in whatever the truth is!

one day, this circus is going down!
that's when the 'truth' prevails,
and when the true justice is done.
 Quoting: burrr 34672497

hey burrr go buy a dildo... what are you, a lawyer? Fuck off, the post i made was not intended for you. go play with the things you like and leave me alone. You are what? YOU ARE THE TRUTH you write. The EGO malware kicked in. Illusions of grandeur and such.... As much as my avatar knows particle physics, that many is your avatar the ...truth. what truth you don't write... the truth that they implanted in your crystal prison you call "your" brain. case closed.
Anonymous Coward
Greece
02/27/2013 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

it is already turned into a cybernetic slave world. and the gold is already gone. the best prison is the one without walls. the one you and everynone "lives" in. A holodeck. a holodeck will sell you anything you want to hear. to calm you down. to neutralize you. they will sell hope, dreams, EGO(oh my, i am special, my parents told me...) dystopias, utopias, circuses, entertainment, conspiracies, the ...truth. they sell everything. and we bought it. and it is not what i think, or you or anyone. these are opinions and opinions are like assholes.

as for the sleeping god thesis... maybe u are right. because these "gods" whose minds we carry are some serious sado/mazo bastards. only in their image could a species eat burn, deheart, slaughter, kill, skin, burn, pin, evaporate, nuke, demoralize, traumatize, take advantage of and lie to their own species. we are as sick as our handlers. so maybe we are gods in this sense. sick gods nevertheless.

we are second class actors on a foul play of sounds and light. if you like it, that's ok. me does not.

ignorance is bliss.
Anonymous Coward
Greece
02/27/2013 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
OH HELL YES IT TOOK FOREVER TO UPLOAD BUT IT FINALLY FINISHED!

HOLD YOUR SEATS TIGHT CAUSE WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO SEE ESPECIALLY IF YOU BELIEVE IN ANY RELIGION WILL SHOCK THE HELL OUT OF YOU!

HEAVEN IS HELL AND A SLAUGHTERHOUSE FOR YOUR SOUL
FROM THE MOVIE CLOUD ATLAS!
THIS SCENE IS ALL THE MONEY!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34786294

very good... simple and direct. thanks man for the vid.

now the religious(every religion) lobby can see what their paradise, their elyssian fields, their hells really are. a slaughterhouse of your spirit or what's left of it. pure protein, for consumption. meat sacks.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/27/2013 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wow...the quotes ....

you guys will have a field day. i'm already decoding

By the time he learns the truth it'll be too late

The never ending battle line is drawn

They will never let him go Medusa ? lol

He has what THEY must have ... JAREDS MIND AND SOUL!!!

He should die for what he's done

we all know what these fuckers really mean LOL

now i will watch the movie soon ... so much to do!!
 Quoting: CANADA FOR GHREES 27033644

I got that movie a month ago and still haven't watch it thanks for reminding me it.

Another thing i took notice on the word nemesis is very close to the word enemiss/enemy, which is an amazing way for the draconians to train the subconscious of all humans to hate the name nemesis and automatically regard him as their enemy.
Its similar to train ignorant victims calling their enemies police so when the police shows up to arrest the criminals it will be easier for the criminals to convince their victims that the police are the bad guys.
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/27/2013 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I missed a lot of episodes in ghrees blog about greek billionaire artemis sorras and the e.n.d. team, and it looks that ghrees start having suspicions about them.

Well i had suspicions from the moment i saw artemis sorras face which looks to me like a mongol.
Then i heard his partner labrakis talking about alexander the great and how he won 500 something battles against the persians implying he did it with the help of the higher powers that monitor everything on this planet and he also implied that the same powers are behind e.n.d.

"Hahahaha" was my reaction as according to ghrees alexander the great campaign was orchestrated by the draconians themselves and it was also prophesied in the bible.
It was the first attempt of the draconians of the "drag nach osten" strategy and that is the tiger/west attack first the east with final goal china and china/the dragon retaliates and completely genocides the west fulfilling the prophecy of the 200 million soldiers from the east that was written also in the old testament!

Also when alexander the great conquered persia he was preparing and expanding his army with persians to attack china!
The new mainstream corrupted historians tried to blur history by saying that he was preparing that army to conquer india so the new readers researchers etc don't realize that he actually was heading to attack china!
Konstantinos pleuris which i used to listen a lot before i learned from ghrees the kind of agent he is had provided documented evidence in one of his videos that alexander the great had also conquered india!

From raymond drake's book gods and spacemen it also verified what labrakis said about alexander that the higher(draconian) powers indeed helped him out big time when he was in need!(the draconian prophecy had to be fulfilled rofl!)
With prime example when raymond drake quotes ancient historian hirodotus
"alexander the great couldn't break the walls of a city tyrus that were build so intelligently, people were saying they were built by a god. In that war alexander lost many men and his campaign was about to fail due to that battle until out of nowhere 3 flying shields(ufos) showed in the sky making scary loud noises and they turned the walls of the city into rubble, alexander's army then rushed into the city furious killing everyone in it".

Then i was keep hearing artemis sorras mentioning goddess athena and how much he likes her and that he loves usa cause it has the statue of athena/medusa on top of the white house etc etc until i decoded and exposed who athena really is which added more suspicion to me about them.
Not only that but i also found news articles about china that its them who own america's most foreign debt and the mind blowing part was when i read in online news stories that china plans to invest 3 trillion dollars to europe to save them from the economic crisis(see conquer them economically and own their asses).

I was like what a coincidence???
Artemis sorras' lawyer had said that sorras owns america's most foreign debt and funny thing is sorras has almost 3 trillion US dollars in us bonds which he plans to invest in europe!

My thoughts and suspicions of china being behind sorras that would resurrect konstantinoupoli empire for the last and final attempt of "drag nach osten" just became enormous man!

And it also reminded me what lunar agent fourakis had said that "before the ultimate and complete genocide of the hellens on this planet they will become very glorious and famous again".

Its like slaughtering cattle man the bigger you get them before you slaughter them the more meat/satisfaction you get after.

This strategy of sorras could be similar to lunar agents that under the disguise that they try to help you they actually lead you to your complete extermination and like ex kgb agent yuri bezmenov informed us about the 4 stages of how to destroy a nation after economic crisis you get civil war then foreign invasion. golden dawn greek political party admitted on bbc that civil war is coming to greece big time and called everyone who can't see it an ostrich with head in the sand.

So sorras right there could put more salt to the wound on the desperate greek by showing to his face blatantly how corrupt his leaders are where he shows them the money and they don't take them, ignite a revolution civil war etc (while the predator/turkey is lurking and preparing to devour greece) and deliver half greece to turkey in a silver platter, there's continue after that as ghrees has revealed to us but here we can take a great example of how can someone under the disguise of helping you actually digs your own grave!

THESE ARE MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS AND SUSPICIONS ABOUT THE E.N.D. TEAM.
I still believe i could be wrong time will show, but the most fucked thing would be if the e.n.d. team really wanna help greece and the intelligent criminals that run this planet take advantage of them to expose the corrupted leaders of greece cause a revolution/civil war/chaos then a turkish invasion which will also accelerate their plan of the new "drag nach osten" strategy as ghrees has revealed to us that after turkey genocides half greece nato will make 180% turn and kick the turks out of greece give them konstantinoupoli make them leaders of nato and head on a suicidal mission against the "shanghai pact".
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/27/2013 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
On my last sentence in my last post when i say "nato will give them konstantinoupoli", "them" are the "greeks" don't confuse it with turks lol.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/27/2013 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
My post about the end team that they could be good guys but be taken advantage by the bad guys there's a name for that strategy and is very ancient. I have also mentioned it in this thread many time and was surprised how it didn't cross my mind to include it in my post about e.n.d. its the "taking advantage of your enemies" strategy.

GLP