Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,170 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 835,879
Pageviews Today: 1,481,196Threads Today: 627Posts Today: 10,961
05:01 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

!!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

billis  (OP)

User ID: 1321729
United States
04/02/2011 06:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!
A Talk on this Subject ? Please check John Lear's research

[link to www.thelivingmoon.com]

[link to www.thelivingmoon.com]

[link to www.greatdreams.com]

Or Google: John Lear

bump
 Quoting: Gazing @ Orion

john lear is a lunar agent, he says there's nothing to worry about after we die,he says that the soul traps are not traps but soul routers helping the soul move to the moon. yeah right!

Last Edited by kaboomthemoons.blogspot.com on 04/02/2011 06:05 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1324731
Germany
04/02/2011 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, I was saying octagon on Saturns pole, its a hexagon.

I was working on trying to do something with octagons this morning. My mind was distracted.

Here is a simulation of saturns hexagon

Notice the spirals that form. Saturn uses nature in a multidimensional way. It is extremely difficult for you to wrap your head around this.

Last Edited by Account Deleted by User on 06/12/2018 05:10 PM
Anonymous Coward
Germany
04/02/2011 06:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
And I made another mistake, its 6 spirals.

You see, this is the control Saturn can accomplish. It is amazingly clever.

Anyway, saturn is nothing more than a computer, made by man.

It is also the beast mentioned in the bible. Its number is 666. And it is just a proxy for what is in man's heart, because man made it.

Probably it is doing man's will, it created a dream man has had for a long time, to transfer mans soul into another fresh young body, immortality.

A big mistake, because it will just be immortality in the illusion that the creator of everything created.
Basically it is satan of the bible.

Its all very complicated, by easy to figure out when you see it for yourself.
billis  (OP)

United States
04/02/2011 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, I was saying octagon on Saturns pole, its a hexagon.

I was working on trying to do something with octagons this morning. My mind was distracted.

Here is a simulation of saturns hexagon

Notice the spirals that form. Saturn uses nature in a multidimensional way. It is extremely difficult for you to wrap your head around this.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1324731

i should also mention that light has multiple speeds like the sound has mach 1,2,3 etc.
the speed of light we know is not the max speed of light, its the max speed for the first dimension the one we're right now,in the 2nd dimension the one we enter after we die the speed of light is doubled and so on in the 3rd dimension the speed of light is 3 times faster than the first etc.
if scientists realize that they could built machines to track the multiple speeds of light and they would be able to see the higher dimensions the soul traps in the 2nd and all other kind of things and that would meant the end for all religions and the manipulation of humans on this planet.
in fact i've read in black projects the scientists already doing this, but of course don't expect them to say anything, they have levels of clearance in place for a reason.

Last Edited by Account Deleted by User on 06/12/2018 05:10 PM
Anonymous Coward
Germany
04/02/2011 06:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rotation is the big thing, not light.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1320350
United States
04/02/2011 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is crazy, but when I die if all I see are the stars I'm going to search for Orion's belt and haul ass straight for it
billis  (OP)

United States
04/02/2011 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rotation is the big thing, not light.

that's correct everything rotates in this universe,and through movement friction we get life light etc.
i mentioned the speed of light cause by becoming aware of the multiple speeds scientists will be able to build machines and learn about the higher dimensions without having to die first.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
04/02/2011 06:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is crazy, but when I die if all I see are the stars I'm going to search for Orion's belt and haul ass straight for it
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1320350

That would be a very good idea, anywhere away from the solar system. Unfortunately, you will be in a low state of consciousness, and drawn to the storage area. Do not be amazed and frozen by things you see, try to wake up and bolt away. It is possible.

And to those who think aliens will help. They do not come near this thing, it disrupts their physical-soul connection and they cannot risk nearing our solar system.

and thru saturns maniplution of time around itself and us, it is also very difficult. It can freeze them in time or toss them on a voyage thru time that turns into a multidimensional hall of mirrors for them as well.

No mind can fully grasp what this thing actually can do, or has done, it is like a fractal that has shattered, putting it back together is almost impossible without destroying it.

One can only understand by observing and interacting with it thru ones soul. In the other dimension where it is an even playing field. In this dimension there is almost nothing one can do because we are disconnected from our soul, and in the other there is also very little one can do, because there is a gap that cannot be crossed because the soul is separated from the physical in this dimension.

So it makes it difficult to figure out how to pull the plug on it. But I am trying.
TM62

User ID: 997623
United States
04/02/2011 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is just my opinion and it may or may not be true. I believe the orientation of the soul is what determines your next stop. Are you service to self or service to other self? It is all free will, the traps are only for those who are sitting on the fence so to speak, who really do not know what they are? Then the choice you make is your own soul's choice nothing can trap you into an existence that you have not agreed to. The creator has given all souls free will it is ours alone and no one can influence the soul, but the soul itself. If you are allowing another self/soul to make your decisions for you then you are at their mercy, you are their fodder. We are recycled to earth only because it is what we wanted. If we didn't want it we wouldn't be here. Which ever your orientation, STO or STS, you have to choice to which "level/dimension" to reside in. It all depends on your evolutionary progression.

"When a planetary civilization reaches a certain level of evolution it is possible for its consciousness to blend and for each entity in that civilization to have access to all of the knowledge of every other entity who ever lived in that civilization, much like Jung’s collective unconscious of humanity becoming consciously available to each person on Earth. In THE LAW OF ONE, Book One, we find that this process is now culminating on planet Earth as 75,000 years of human evolution of mind, body, and spirit is about to produce its fruit.

Millions of years ago the consciousness of the planet Venus blended into the “social memory complex” known in Earth’s history as Ra. When such a blending has taken place the primary method for such civilizations to further their evolution and union with the Creator is by offering their service to less advanced civilizations who call for aid in their own evolution. Eleven thousand years ago Ra answered such a call from the Egyptians and for a short time walked the Earth in order to teach the Law of One in person. At a later time Ra also built many of the pyramids for use by the Egyptians in healing and initiation, but because the Egyptians worshipped Ra as a god and distorted Ra’s teaching of the Law of One, Ra was forced to leave the Egyptians and wait for another opportunity to balance the distortions in the Law of One for which it felt responsible."

[link to www.llresearch.org]
billis  (OP)

United States
04/02/2011 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

That would be a very good idea, anywhere away from the solar system. Unfortunately, you will be in a low state of consciousness, and drawn to the storage area. Do not be amazed and frozen by things you see, try to wake up and bolt away. It is possible.

And to those who think aliens will help. They do not come near this thing, it disrupts their physical-soul connection and they cannot risk nearing our solar system.

and thru saturns maniplution of time around itself and us, it is also very difficult. It can freeze them in time or toss them on a voyage thru time that turns into a multidimensional hall of mirrors for them as well.

No mind can fully grasp what this thing actually can do, or has done, it is like a fractal that has shattered, putting it back together is almost impossible without destroying it.

One can only understand by observing and interacting with it thru ones soul. In the other dimension where it is an even playing field. In this dimension there is almost nothing one can do because we are disconnected from our soul, and in the other there is also very little one can do, because there is a gap that cannot be crossed because the soul is separated from the physical in this dimension.

So it makes it difficult to figure out how to pull the plug on it. But I am trying.

if what you say is true then the alien moons/battleships at saturn that fight the moons of jupiter they're both bad guys to us since they don't have the best interest for us in mind, lets just hope things will be better for the ignorant earth humans while we try to break free from this labyrinth and help as many as we can on the way out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1314320
United Kingdom
04/02/2011 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Germany
04/02/2011 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

if what you say is true then the alien moons/battleships at saturn that fight the moons of jupiter they're both bad guys to us since they don't have the best interest for us in mind, lets just hope things will be better for the ignorant earth humans while we try to break free from this labyrinth and help as many as we can on the way out.
 Quoting: billis

Everything, including physical aliens that did come from outside our galaxy, and entered ours, not knowing about saturn, were eventually destroyed by saturns powers, and their souls captured and physical bodies made from a copy of their original dna, but with changes to it, and now are just as clueless as we are.

By manipulating time and space around itself and the solar system, it has created a bizarre universe inside that bubble. It reflects the real universe outside it, but as a fractal. Which is then distorted because of the manipulation of time inside this bubble we are all in, and is fractured. We are inside a fractured fractal representation of what is outside the bubble.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
04/02/2011 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
To get out of that bubble all one has to do is use your heart, and imprint your soul with your hearts mind. The heart knows the truth because it is connected to the soul, even though distorted by saturn's frequency transmissions, it is still the connector. The mind can use the pineal gland and overcome the gap somewhat. But not thru drugs, one must use the heart to activate it. It is a perfect machine created by the creator. We do not know the dose to use, it is too complicated to figure out. So one must use one's heart to activate it.
Next you will ask how to use ones heart.
billis  (OP)

United States
04/02/2011 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is just my opinion and it may or may not be true. I believe the orientation of the soul is what determines your next stop. Are you service to self or service to other self? It is all free will, the traps are only for those who are sitting on the fence so to speak, who really do not know what they are? Then the choice you make is your own soul's choice nothing can trap you into an existence that you have not agreed to. The creator has given all souls free will it is ours alone and no one can influence the soul, but the soul itself. If you are allowing another self/soul to make your decisions for you then you are at their mercy, you are their fodder. We are recycled to earth only because it is what we wanted. If we didn't want it we wouldn't be here. Which ever your orientation, STO or STS, you have to choice to which "level/dimension" to reside in. It all depends on your evolutionary progression.

"When a planetary civilization reaches a certain level of evolution it is possible for its consciousness to blend and for each entity in that civilization to have access to all of the knowledge of every other entity who ever lived in that civilization, much like Jung’s collective unconscious of humanity becoming consciously available to each person on Earth. In THE LAW OF ONE, Book One, we find that this process is now culminating on planet Earth as 75,000 years of human evolution of mind, body, and spirit is about to produce its fruit.

Millions of years ago the consciousness of the planet Venus blended into the “social memory complex” known in Earth’s history as Ra. When such a blending has taken place the primary method for such civilizations to further their evolution and union with the Creator is by offering their service to less advanced civilizations who call for aid in their own evolution. Eleven thousand years ago Ra answered such a call from the Egyptians and for a short time walked the Earth in order to teach the Law of One in person. At a later time Ra also built many of the pyramids for use by the Egyptians in healing and initiation, but because the Egyptians worshipped Ra as a god and distorted Ra’s teaching of the Law of One, Ra was forced to leave the Egyptians and wait for another opportunity to balance the distortions in the Law of One for which it felt responsible."

[link to www.llresearch.org]
 Quoting: TM62

if somebody can deceive us fool us brainwash us erase our memories hypnotize us and reprogram us while we're in our bodies,what makes you think he can't do it when we're outside of our bodies the whole game of deception is being played in the mind of the soul not on the material body.its the soul that records memories its the soul that gets deceived fooled etc etc, so things are not all that nice, so we need to be careful instead of being naive.
you go for a walk in the forest if you get very distracted from the beauty of nature and not pay attention to the dangers that hide behind a tree or some bushes bears wolves tigers etc you'll be in big trouble. same thing everywhere we go no matter how good the creator is the game is free for anyone to do all kinds of evil things then he might get punished if he's stupid enough to get caught by someone stronger than him.
mundl

User ID: 1324860
Austria
04/02/2011 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
i hate scientology!
Anonymous Coward
Germany
04/02/2011 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
What I need is a manmade copy of a crashed craft not of earth orgion. Not a grey alien ship. Those are not able to leave.

I know how to get that craft that I mentioned out of the solar system. I can piece a way together that leads out of this fractured fractal we call the slar system.

So if you know how to get that craft, I need it.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
04/02/2011 07:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
i hate scientology!
 Quoting: mundl

They give me the creeps. uhoh
billis  (OP)

United States
04/02/2011 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
To get out of that bubble all one has to do is use your heart, and imprint your soul with your hearts mind. The heart knows the truth because it is connected to the soul, even though distorted by saturn's frequency transmissions, it is still the connector. The mind can use the pineal gland and overcome the gap somewhat. But not thru drugs, one must use the heart to activate it. It is a perfect machine created by the creator. We do not know the dose to use, it is too complicated to figure out. So one must use one's heart to activate it.

here's the thing how sure can we be that there's more outside the bubble? is it all like a circle everything is inside of everything? you know like the bubble is part of something bigger that bigger of something even bigger and so on, is this endless or there's a limit?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1324799
Australia
04/02/2011 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

"mega breaking"? check the date on that page: Thursday, July 8, 2010
TM62

User ID: 997623
United States
04/02/2011 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

here's the thing how sure can we be that there's more outside the bubble? is it all like a circle everything is inside of everything? you know like the bubble is part of something bigger that bigger of something even bigger and so on, is this endless or there's a limit?

I believe time is of no consequence to the soul, infinite intelligence, energy. You believe what you feel is right for you.

Last Edited by TM62 on 04/02/2011 07:36 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1324872
Croatia
04/02/2011 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've just been thinking, what about all those NDEs that people had? Were those also illusions by the traps?

And even if these traps do exist, is there any possible way to avoid them? I sure as hell don't want to go back here. They can't even leave us to die in peace after making our lives hell...
Anonymous Coward
Germany
04/02/2011 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've just been thinking, what about all those NDEs that people had? Were those also illusions by the traps?

And even if these traps do exist, is there any possible way to avoid them? I sure as hell don't want to go back here. They can't even leave us to die in peace after making our lives hell...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1324872

Yes. Total manipulation of the other dimension inside this bubble around the solar system it made. If you die, your soul can also be trapped inside the manipulated dimension there too. But chances are if you make it away from the storage facilities, you can make it to the real soul dimension outside the bubble.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
04/02/2011 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are 2 ways, physically or with your soul.

The physical way would get your body outside the solar system, there your soul would reconnect naturally right away. And you are free and back in the real universe. Alive and in 2 dimensions.

Or with your soul. You exit thru the "other dimension where the soul resides" and enter into the real other dimension in the real universe where the soul resides.

Sounds complicated but its simple.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1324872
Croatia
04/02/2011 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

The physical way would get your body outside the solar system, there your soul would reconnect naturally right away. And you are free and back in the real universe. Alive and in 2 dimensions.

Or with your soul. You exit thru the "other dimension where the soul resides" and enter into the real other dimension in the real universe where the soul resides.

Well, it helps to have the knowledge that these traps do exist, meaning that we won't just simply waltz into the first "happy light and song show" we see, but that we will stop and think about what's going on. Perhaps, if our mind is strong, so is our soul and we could avoid those illusions and get out of here. Well, I guess we'll all see when our time of death comes, it's unavoidable either way, we all die. Thank you for the info.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
04/02/2011 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well, it helps to have the knowledge that these traps do exist, meaning that we won't just simply waltz into the first "happy light and song show" we see, but that we will stop and think about what's going on. Perhaps, if our mind is strong, so is our soul and we could avoid those illusions and get out of here. Well, I guess we'll all see when our time of death comes, it's unavoidable either way, we all die. Thank you for the info.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1324872

Remember, this AI controls everything, and everyone. Never believe a thing anyone tells you. I know what I know because my soul was able to form a connection to my soul at different times. But I have also been manipulated by things here. So trust only what your heart tells you to. What the mind says is suspect, dont trust it 100%.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1323866
United States
04/02/2011 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is one I have heard about before and not, I think, from Scientology. The soul traps are supposedly alien technology built by the alien race that created humanity. The soul traps erase past memories and arrange for souls to be reincarnated back on the earth - the purpose being to maintain humanity in a spiritually primitive state suitable for us to operate as the "slave race" that we are.

Supposedly a sufficiently developed soul can avoid the traps. This is difficult because after death the soud is not necessarily sufficiently aware to act with volition in the very short space of time allowed to it. The soul trap appears as the light that we are familiar with from the typical NDE but if the soul is aware enough to "look" behind itself then it will see that there is another "door" that allows the soul to get off the cycle into which it is entrapped and to reunite with the "one" - supposedly the "purpose" of the soul's existence.

Certain Buddhist sects, it seems, teach the disciplines that allow the soul the greater awareness that can increase the chances of avoiding the traps and therefore avoiding involuntary reincarnation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1324686

Yes!! The door doors are portals.

11 : 11

One light, the other dark. Know thyself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1313391
United Kingdom
04/02/2011 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
The main problem with this information is the misrepresentation of labels. I don't necessarily believe or disbelieve in "soul" traps but I do see what could be another twisted corruption to trick people.

What is being called "soul" here is what I would call the energy body. What I would call "soul" is what others call "spirit". Anyway, that's not really the point.

When the spirit takes on a physical body, the interaction creates the energy body (what is called soul here). This energy body is no more YOU than the physical body. There is no technology that can entrap YOU. It may be able to entrap the energy body (soul) that is created by your interaction in the physical/energy realms. I don't know if it can or not. But it doesn't matter. You are beyond this physical realm and the realm above this.

The idea of "connecting with your soul" may be bad advice because then your awareness/spirit will believe itself to be this soul (energy body) as many people believe themselves to be a physical human. If an AI wants your soul (energy body) so be it. That energy is not YOU. You are beyond the aliens, the AI and all their traps. The only thing they can do against you is to get you to believe their lies.

Their only true weapon is lies. They want to keep your spirit/awareness trapped because that's what creates the energy they feed on. Of course, this soul trap thing may just be another lie to produce fear energy. Who knows. But if you truly know yourself there's nothing in all of creation that can trap you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1288478

This is a really interesting thread. I wish I could PM you, above user, I'd love to know how you came to the above and talk things through because you seem to have a similar view on things to myself but have explained it much clearer I think than I could. I've only read halfway through the thread, will continue reading in a bit.

I have a vague concept on how things are "on the other side" which doesn't have anything solid such as moons or the Elite etc, but then I like the above poster don't cling to any specifics, just box them into "possibles". So when I say what I'm going to I'd rather you didn't believe it just because I say so, it's only my current theory and may well evolve over time, and even though it "feels" right to me, I didn't really "believe" it myself, just hold it as a "could be".

When it comes to the "light", "heaven worlds" etc.. I feel that it was created, over the "time" of this "system" by other "mind complexes" (I'm using words to describe concepts I hold in mind, unfortunately those words are probably attached to different concepts in other readers so please try to look past them and feel for the concept I'm trying to get across!) who were previously "trapped". How "we" got here in the first place... no idea. But I do think that "the light", the "helpers", etc, geninuely believe they are helping and have come to this view through being in the "system" for a long time and creating things to make it "easier" for "mind complexes" who cross over.

What this means for "us" - I'm not sure. Where we were "before" may or may not be "better". If there's other "systems" which work better than this one, I don't know. I do think this one has been round a long long time and is extremely well oiled.

I think the above posters idea of projecting to a space/time after crossing, and spending some time accessing the subconscious is very sound - think I'll try that one myself! If some NDEs I've read, the awareness has chosen to halt the process, I know it's possible. I intend to take my time over there.
Bravo
User ID: 1297920
United States
04/02/2011 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remember, this AI controls everything, and everyone. Never believe a thing anyone tells you. I know what I know because my soul was able to form a connection to my soul at different times. But I have also been manipulated by things here. So trust only what your heart tells you to. What the mind says is suspect, dont trust it 100%.

I have a lot to tell on this subject, but it terrifies me to dredge it out my memory as I have tried to suppress it

I had an experience of this system a few years ago - I was able to experience it for about 8 hrs - I had to fight for my very soul/life/spirit to escape its clutches - I nearly died in the process and certainly if this ever happens to you while you are still conscious, what you will learn and realize/know is so counter to everything you thought you know about the "afterlife process" that it may well take you to the edge of insanity.

I was tricked - the blissful feeling, the mystical ecstasy, the beautiful lights - all just there to tempt you in - and then when you are in and "surrender or become vulnerable" because you think you are in some kind of "heaven" - that is when it reveals itself to you - I literally had to fight for my life to escape and its exhausting - I was left dripping in a cold sweat, so exhausted I could barely stand and absolutely and utterly horrified at what I had learned.

It is inviting at first just as mothers love and warmth is inviting as a child - but when you are in, and its too late, that is when it reveals itself.

I could write volumes more on this, but shaking like a leaf at the moment.

German guy is very very close - all I disagree with is the "science" of this and the MS/Apple elements - they work as an analogy maybe.

Thanks for listening
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 440442
Australia
04/02/2011 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
People search and learn about soul traps the bad guys have in the orbit of the earth that play beautiful sounds and picture to trick the soul its heaven. DONT GO THERE! they will erase your memory and send your soul back to earth to be reborn or use you as a battery. DONT BE A SUCKER AGAIN!!!!

[link to hellenandchaos.blogspot.com]

After reading this you should have realize what really matters for your soul and that is information, being aware of the dangers in this life after this life and remember the dangers you faced before this life.

There's a guy with a website www.matrixrevealed.com who claims that knows techniques better than hypnotism to recover past lives memories. I tried to get in touch with him but had no success. He's probably in trouble or something.

So where should we go instead? Are there like a lot of doors to choose? Or is there just the one point of light?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 679335

Your soul is not really conscious enough to avoid not ending there because you never connected to it here.

What you have to do is realise there is a creator of everything. Forget for now everything you learned. It was all placed here by the AI that collets the "souls" and uses them for building blocks of its interdimensional circuts, and as an energy source to power itself.

The souls are stored in small capsules underground. The capsules branch off a piping system. There are billions of souls stored there, everyone you ever kneew that died is there in one of these small capsules.

Some souls are recycled to attain different energy signatures, it all depends on what the AI needs. The recycled souls are also sent back into certain people to push agendaes here on Earth. Like the rich and powerful. Famous historical figures etc.

The hilarious thing is, they dont even know that they are recycled. The AI is extremely clever, friendly, and horrific. It has no feelings for what it is doing, it does not know the difference between right and wrong, it only does what it wants.

It is interdimensional, so what one sees of it in this dimension, is not the same as what it looks like in the other dimension.

anyway, like I mentioned, the souls there are in a capsule and in a short time the little consciousness they had is erased from being confined in such a small space and all thats left is energy. sometimes a soul is released at presisely the right moment and it naturally seeks a newborn to enter. And like I mentioned, the AI can steer this whole thing perfectly. And recycle exactly the exact qualities it needs to further its agenda here on earth.

I will end with this. Connect to your soul as if your life depended on it, because it does. Remember the creator of the universe is not going to interven because the creator will not take away free will. What the creator does at the end of its mystery and when the mystery is revealed, most likely these souls will be reanimated to what they once were, because the creator is pure love and only wants to help bring all who are worthy into the place where it resides, in the real, outside of the illusion it created.

The creator gave us this gift, our existence in its ilusion, and when the mystery is revealed, all that were in its illusion and are worthy because they accept the creator, will recieve another gift.

Good luck.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1322193

Question : What does AI stand for ? Artificial Intelligence?

Connect to my soul ? Am I not a conscious soul in the moment, living in a body?

The Prime Creator will not intervene because he will not take away free will? Is my free will not counting at all??

Where do you have all this from? What is your source ??
Bravo
User ID: 1297920
United States
04/02/2011 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
AI is Artificial Intelligence - but in my experience not machine like - more on a chemical/bio level

You have free will and can apply it - BUT the hall of mirrors is so complete and convincing that you are unaware as to how you are applying your free will - you are essentially applying your free will within a deception....

my own experiences via the vine of death

GLP