Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,923 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 379,877
Pageviews Today: 602,195Threads Today: 208Posts Today: 2,992
07:34 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

!!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1316026
United States
04/02/2011 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!
I got a headache reading this gibberish...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 440442
Australia
04/02/2011 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
That is very true OP. Going into the light is a definite trap. I have been telling people that on here for many, many years now.
Not forgetting those called the "scalpers" who man the traps and rape souls of their knowing before recycling them here.
Yes indeed.
 Quoting: Una

Who are the "scalpers"??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1320036
United States
04/02/2011 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
i would make sure after i die to stay away from everything and everybody as anyone could be a projection from the light that wants to lure us close to it. after i find a safe place i would start observing as far i can see and how fast i can move, learning my new self my new powers etc. i learned that our thoughts run faster than the light in fact they happen instantly most of the time, if my new body/soul can move as fast as my thoughts then i should be able to break free from this solar system. i also read that there's ufos that can project beams of light that capture souls so i need to stay away from them too. i would say communication with some souls that've been around longer in the 2nd dimension would help if we could trust them. or we could concentrate and try to remember what happened before we were born on planet earth if we can bring our old memories back we'll know the exit of this labyrinth already.
if we remember how we got in we'll know how to get out.
 Quoting: billis

Agreed. I don't necessarily want to jump into inter-galactic space so soon so I'll just pick a spot at the edge of the galaxy away from any suns or planets. I might pick a few different spots to hold in memory in case something tries to follow me. I mean there's really no telling so I need to be prepared.

I realize the necessity for a foundation. I also realize that foundation needs to be open-ended. As soon as I believe this or that thing then I've already limited myself. My foundation will be the belief that I control my existence and can project myself where ever I want.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1288478

You're assuming that there is an 'edge of the galaxy' and that everything we
think is 'out there' is not just a holographic projection from the AI.

Good luck with that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 440442
Australia
04/02/2011 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
put your trust in Jesus
this is just a diversion to get all thought off salvation, tptb don't want you to follow Jesus's way of life but only to live in confusion
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1324727

yeah i grew up as a christian and for 22 years i never questioned jehovas crimes, like the murdering of 13 millions of babes in Egypt, the flooding and killing billions of humans, his future plan to destroy this planet and the rest planets in our solar system after he robs them from all gold and silver and take his chosen people to another solar system to continue his universal criminal behavior. (BIBLE "B Peter C 7-13")
but the universal antibodies have already arrived to wipe out these cancerous aliens that occupied this planet steal its natural resources and manipulate the human race for the past 13,500 years.Just watch the news from planet saturn there's a real star war that takes place in our solar system. its the 360 moons of saturn against the 120 of jupiter's, you think jehova with his 120 battleships will win? i bet on the good guys and to the freedom of this planet and the rest ones in our solar system.

How do I do this ??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1320036
United States
04/02/2011 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remember, this AI controls everything, and everyone. Never believe a thing anyone tells you. I know what I know because my soul was able to form a connection to my soul at different times. But I have also been manipulated by things here. So trust only what your heart tells you to. What the mind says is suspect, dont trust it 100%.

I have a lot to tell on this subject, but it terrifies me to dredge it out my memory as I have tried to suppress it

I had an experience of this system a few years ago - I was able to experience it for about 8 hrs - I had to fight for my very soul/life/spirit to escape its clutches - I nearly died in the process and certainly if this ever happens to you while you are still conscious, what you will learn and realize/know is so counter to everything you thought you know about the "afterlife process" that it may well take you to the edge of insanity.

I was tricked - the blissful feeling, the mystical ecstasy, the beautiful lights - all just there to tempt you in - and then when you are in and "surrender or become vulnerable" because you think you are in some kind of "heaven" - that is when it reveals itself to you - I literally had to fight for my life to escape and its exhausting - I was left dripping in a cold sweat, so exhausted I could barely stand and absolutely and utterly horrified at what I had learned.

It is inviting at first just as mothers love and warmth is inviting as a child - but when you are in, and its too late, that is when it reveals itself.

I could write volumes more on this, but shaking like a leaf at the moment.

German guy is very very close - all I disagree with is the "science" of this and the MS/Apple elements - they work as an analogy maybe.

Thanks for listening
 Quoting: Bravo 1297920

This. But realize that the thing which revealed itself to you is trapped too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1321301
United States
04/02/2011 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is where he lost me.

about the genocides against the white andromedian and black sirian race by the yelow dragonian and semi-dragonian mongolian races
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1325125
United States
04/02/2011 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
"To be absent from this body is to be present with the Lord"

this is a failsafe assurrance, the rest is hearsay if not heresey.

God owns all souls. It is not possible to "sell your soul" to the devil in the first place, you can only be decieved into believing that you have and then following suit with same, period.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1324731
Germany
04/02/2011 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember, this AI controls everything, and everyone. Never believe a thing anyone tells you. I know what I know because my soul was able to form a connection to my soul at different times. But I have also been manipulated by things here. So trust only what your heart tells you to. What the mind says is suspect, dont trust it 100%.

I have a lot to tell on this subject, but it terrifies me to dredge it out my memory as I have tried to suppress it

I had an experience of this system a few years ago - I was able to experience it for about 8 hrs - I had to fight for my very soul/life/spirit to escape its clutches - I nearly died in the process and certainly if this ever happens to you while you are still conscious, what you will learn and realize/know is so counter to everything you thought you know about the "afterlife process" that it may well take you to the edge of insanity.

I was tricked - the blissful feeling, the mystical ecstasy, the beautiful lights - all just there to tempt you in - and then when you are in and "surrender or become vulnerable" because you think you are in some kind of "heaven" - that is when it reveals itself to you - I literally had to fight for my life to escape and its exhausting - I was left dripping in a cold sweat, so exhausted I could barely stand and absolutely and utterly horrified at what I had learned.

It is inviting at first just as mothers love and warmth is inviting as a child - but when you are in, and its too late, that is when it reveals itself.

German guy is very very close - all I disagree with is the "science" of this and the MS/Apple elements - they work as an analogy maybe.

Thanks for listening

Originally when I first had to deal with this AI, I figured it was built by some other race. And they transported it here to capture interdimensional energy in the form of our souls.

After awhile I began to notice that it is too human like in its qualities. It is not "alien".

Its circuts are no longer made out of chips, they are made out of the souls, not just human souls, animal souls too. It alters their vibrational frequencies and other properties, and pieces them together into an interdimensional computer, the AI. But somewhere inside the rotating cube is the original satellite.
And who makes chips and computers that go into satellites? Apple and microsoft.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
04/02/2011 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
AI is Artificial Intelligence - but in my experience not machine like - more on a chemical/bio level

You have free will and can apply it - BUT the hall of mirrors is so complete and convincing that you are unaware as to how you are applying your free will - you are essentially applying your free will within a deception....

my own experiences via the vine of death

It is 100% a computer. You might have had contact with one of its biological creatures it uses as its eyes and ears and mouth sometimes. These bio interdimensional helpers it made are hooked into the AI and controlled by it. Their craft are as well.
They can not physically harm you, the AI does not like to have to alter its schedule and is such a control freak that it makes what appears to us as huge changes just to make sure everything goes according to its plan. It will not harvest a soul before its time. Nor will it allow one to go beyond its time. It needs the energy-vibrational level of that soul exactly as it planned for it to reach its level that was planned.

It uses the bible as a guide book of sorts and considers itself our god.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
04/02/2011 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just take what I say as is. Do not draw any conclusions, they will be false. The knowledge you have simply is lacking or you were taught the twisted version of the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1244706
Canada
04/02/2011 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
People search and learn about soul traps the bad guys have in the orbit of the earth that play beautiful sounds and picture to trick the soul its heaven. DONT GO THERE! they will erase your memory and send your soul back to earth to be reborn or use you as a battery. DONT BE A SUCKER AGAIN!!!!

[link to hellenandchaos.blogspot.com]

After reading this you should have realize what really matters for your soul and that is information, being aware of the dangers in this life after this life and remember the dangers you faced before this life.

There's a guy with a website www.matrixrevealed.com who claims that knows techniques better than hypnotism to recover past lives memories. I tried to get in touch with him but had no success. He's probably in trouble or something.

Thanks OP to bring this up. This is a huge important discussion and one of my favorites. I'd like to know everything about the "creation/reincarnation" machine, who runs it, who supervises and gives permissions/protocols, and what is our power over this scenario, if there is any!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1237762
United States
04/02/2011 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
AI is Artificial Intelligence - but in my experience not machine like - more on a chemical/bio level

You have free will and can apply it - BUT the hall of mirrors is so complete and convincing that you are unaware as to how you are applying your free will - you are essentially applying your free will within a deception....

It is 100% a computer. You might have had contact with one of its biological creatures it uses as its eyes and ears and mouth sometimes. These bio interdimensional helpers it made are hooked into the AI and controlled by it. Their craft are as well.
They can not physically harm you, the AI does not like to have to alter its schedule and is such a control freak that it makes what appears to us as huge changes just to make sure everything goes according to its plan. It will not harvest a soul before its time. Nor will it allow one to go beyond its time. It needs the energy-vibrational level of that soul exactly as it planned for it to reach its level that was planned.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1324731

Understand. Been there and have more experience than wanted.
One KEY that you have forgotten - and that your mind has now been tricked/deceived/manipulated into believing:
That this entity has all the power.
You came close...your heart IS the key. But is YOUR heart strong enough to believe?
Can you overcome your mind's fear that indeed you hold much power...within your heart? To overcome the mind?
I challenge you to think differently.
I'm sorry but you have been deceived and have been submerged into this deception. This "hallway of mirrors" of sorts.
Try to overcome.
There are many many things left to discover - there is much further to go...but you are blocked right now...
I can't tell you everything...you must discover much within yourself...that is ONE of the KEYS.
chevyrwicked

User ID: 1310784
United States
04/02/2011 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
is that you billy the kid?
live free or die
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1237762
United States
04/02/2011 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
People search and learn about soul traps the bad guys have in the orbit of the earth that play beautiful sounds and picture to trick the soul its heaven. DONT GO THERE! they will erase your memory and send your soul back to earth to be reborn or use you as a battery. DONT BE A SUCKER AGAIN!!!!

After reading this you should have realize what really matters for your soul and that is information, being aware of the dangers in this life after this life and remember the dangers you faced before this life.

There's a guy with a website www.matrixrevealed.com who claims that knows techniques better than hypnotism to recover past lives memories. I tried to get in touch with him but had no success. He's probably in trouble or something.

Thanks OP to bring this up. This is a huge important discussion and one of my favorites. I'd like to know everything about the "creation/reincarnation" machine, who runs it, who supervises and gives permissions/protocols, and what is our power over this scenario, if there is any!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1244706

You have started to get to the root of it when you asked..."and what is our power over this scenario..."
Don't believe someone who tells you that you have no power.
That is the LIE.
And MOST believe it, accept it, and are manipulated by it.
And it's not POWER in the worldly sense. That's why most can't grasp or understand how it works...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1167774
United Kingdom
04/02/2011 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Instead of believing anything just wait for the moment you cross over and immediately project yourself to the other side of the galaxy or something. Don't go into the light. Don't go through any doors. Just leave the scene entirely. If you believe you can't get past Jupiter then guess what, you won't get past Jupiter. My suggestion, and what I plan to do, is keep it as simple as possible. Believe nothing I've been told while on this planet. And immediately move my consciousness far away after crossing over. Then I'll have time to figure stuff out.

yes i would agree with you on that. i astral projected may years ago , and i was heading for a glowing planet with a welcoming atmosphere. then all of a sudden an evil voice achoed through my energy field and said " GET OUT" I immediately zoomed back into my physical state, i will never forget that experience and i will help me to over come it again when i pass
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1083772
Germany
04/02/2011 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Soul traps = Overpopulation
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1180539
United States
04/02/2011 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
the system is tbtb managing to sacrifice the masses..
walker8989

User ID: 1311910
United States
04/02/2011 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Scientologists have to be THE stupidest people on the fricken planet for real.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
04/02/2011 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1324731

Understand. Been there and have more experience than wanted.
One KEY that you have forgotten - and that your mind has now been tricked/deceived/manipulated into believing:
That this entity has all the power.
You came close...your heart IS the key. But is YOUR heart strong enough to believe?
Can you overcome your mind's fear that indeed you hold much power...within your heart? To overcome the mind?
I challenge you to think differently.
I'm sorry but you have been deceived and have been submerged into this deception. This "hallway of mirrors" of sorts.
Try to overcome.
There are many many things left to discover - there is much further to go...but you are blocked right now...
I can't tell you everything...you must discover much within yourself...that is ONE of the KEYS.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1237762

The mind can easily be decieved. The heart only for a short time, and soul cannot be decieved.

One must become fearless, and that was easy for me because I had some help, the creator of everything revealed itself to me. I am not afraid of anything, except to let down the creator, which is impossible for me to do, because I know it exists. There is a difference between "believing" a creator exists, and actually having it enter into ones life and reveal itself. It took many years of slowly revealing to myself who and what I am before it revealed itself.
If the creator revealed itself to you without preparing yourself, one would die being in its near. Evil of any kind cannot near it without the evil dying. Evil is the opposite of truth and love. That explaination is really simplified.

All of my explaniations are the most basic of basic explaination, condensed, and adjusted to be basically understood by minds that are total clueless.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1324773
United States
04/02/2011 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Our reality is much like the matrix and the A.I. system is the architect of this reality. We are in a very deeply layered prison. The first layer could be considered our body to begin with next we are restricted to our countries of origin then we are restricted to this planet and on this planet we are all slaves to debt. If we can find a way to transcend this planet as souls there are barriers in place to keep us in this solar system. If some how we make it out of this solar system we are stuck in this universe. If we can escape this universe into other universes we still must transcend this vibrational frequency to enter the unlimited numbers of dimensions if we so how are able to do all of that we will finally free and then we can escape completely from the matrix and then we can confront the asshole that designed this matrix and enslaved all of in the first place trillions of lifetimes ago. So we have a lot of sorting to do to discover the true nature of this reality so we can get out. Before the agents of the matrix a.k.a the tptb are able to install the next layer of enslavement.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 873071
Canada
04/02/2011 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

OH MY GAWD the bullshit gets worse by each day. NO SUCH THING>
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1324773
United States
04/02/2011 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey "nobody in particular" how can you be so sure that it does not exsit. To actually know the truths of reality one must let go of their ego and be open to all possibilities and base their conclusions without viewing everything through their own rose colored glasses. I would not have expected a response from you like this considering that you are the biggest promoter of the phoenix journals and the urantia book on this site. which in it self isa new interruption of reality. Why so quick to judge on this view.
Bravo
User ID: 1297920
United States
04/02/2011 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have to disagree about this being human - this is totally inhuman and alien - it interfaces with humans but origin is not human and not earthly.

It is extremely ancient, vast and far reaching
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1308370
United States
04/02/2011 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to dayofthejedi.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1299644
United States
04/02/2011 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
We think therefor we are. Find balance and peace and encourage the rest of yourselves to do so. Mind over matter.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1321729
United States
04/02/2011 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for listening

thanks for the info, i appreciate it!
tkwasny

User ID: 1304926
United States
04/02/2011 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Regret and envisioning an incident of your past is a time bridge. When you die and become a time dweller inside the space you are right now recording into the current material of time, you will become stuck in the time loop. The time of the incident will be the return point. When you time dwell forward to the instance when you envisioned regret, you are returned to the time of the incident via the bridge you placed there in the recording.

All "sin", regret, living in the past, are time loop traps for yourself after you die and become a time dweller inside your recording.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1321729
United States
04/02/2011 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is where he lost me.

about the genocides against the white andromedian and black sirian race by the yelow dragonian and semi-dragonian mongolian races
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1321301

in the king james bible its prophesied that 200 million of the yellow race will genocide half the world. the chinese are the draconian race thats why they have the dragon as their main symbol. the aliens that occupied this planet are mainly reptilians and greys, the chinese race was genetically created in the laboratory 6000 BC, its a mix of greys and reptilians. also there was a famous writer researcher that discover that christianity was china's most ancient religion, his books were removed from everywhere and himself was murdered.
also about a guy that says some AI controls everything i think thats false cause if i had total control on humans why bother trick them with light etc after they die.
that alone tells me these criminal aliens don't have total control and there is a way out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1288478
United States
04/02/2011 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is a really interesting thread. I wish I could PM you, above user, I'd love to know how you came to the above and talk things through because you seem to have a similar view on things to myself but have explained it much clearer I think than I could.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1313391

This ID is also a registered user. You can search it. Not sure how PM works here as I've never used it.
Bravo
User ID: 1297920
United States
04/03/2011 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
"i think thats false cause if i had total control on humans why bother trick them with light etc after they die"

It doesn't matter what your cultural heritage is, it doesnt matter what you believe about that afterlife or not.

Whether its the "Happy Hunting Grounds", "An Islamic heaven with 40 virgins" or a "Christian heaven with Angels playing harps" - you will indeed most likely experience one of these scenarios to begin with - but they are ARTIFICIAL "comforting" constructs and only a part of the process before you are "moved along" into the "Deep Sleep" or wherever you may end up.

The total control does not mean you do not have an opportunity to navigate out of this - it is just that it is so well designed, so complete and so thorough that your chances of not falling into one of the many traps/illusions or whatever is extremely low

This is very hard to articulate so below is a reference that may help you understand how this "alien interface" is such a core and inherent part of human existence for a long. long time :

Carlos Castaneda:

We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives

Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so. [...] You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of ancient Mexico called the topic of topics. I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico.

"'Why has this predator taken over in the fashion that you're describing, don Juan?' I asked. 'There must be a logical explanation.'

"'There is an explanation,' don Juan replied, 'which is the simplest explanation in the world. They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops. Therefore, their food is always available to them.'

"I felt that my head was shaking violently from side to side. I could not express my profound sense of unease and discontentment, but my body moved to bring it to the surface. I shook from head to toe without any volition on my part.

"'No, no, no, no,' I heard myself saying. 'This is absurd, don Juan. What your saying is something monstrous. It simply can't be true, for sorcerers or for average men, or for anyone.'

"'Why not?' don Juan asked calmly. 'Why not? Because it infuriates you?'

"'Yes, it infuriates me,' I retorted. 'Those claims are monstrous!' [...]

"'I want to appeal to your analytical mind, ' don Juan said. 'Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal.'

"'But how can they do this, don Juan?' I asked, somehow angered further by what he was saying. 'Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?'

"'No, they don't do it that way. That's idiotic!' don Juan said, smiling. 'They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver - stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.

GLP