Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,202 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 801,463
Pageviews Today: 1,321,943Threads Today: 528Posts Today: 9,178
01:31 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

!!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1555590
United States
09/18/2011 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!
The main problem with this information is the misrepresentation of labels. I don't necessarily believe or disbelieve in "soul" traps but I do see what could be another twisted corruption to trick people.

What is being called "soul" here is what I would call the energy body. What I would call "soul" is what others call "spirit". Anyway, that's not really the point.

When the spirit takes on a physical body, the interaction creates the energy body (what is called soul here). This energy body is no more YOU than the physical body. There is no technology that can entrap YOU. It may be able to entrap the energy body (soul) that is created by your interaction in the physical/energy realms. I don't know if it can or not. But it doesn't matter. You are beyond this physical realm and the realm above this.

The idea of "connecting with your soul" may be bad advice because then your awareness/spirit will believe itself to be this soul (energy body) as many people believe themselves to be a physical human. If an AI wants your soul (energy body) so be it. That energy is not YOU. You are beyond the aliens, the AI and all their traps. The only thing they can do against you is to get you to believe their lies.

Their only true weapon is lies. They want to keep your spirit/awareness trapped because that's what creates the energy they feed on. Of course, this soul trap thing may just be another lie to produce fear energy. Who knows. But if you truly know yourself there's nothing in all of creation that can trap you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1288478

Thank you! Very Powerfull words. Thanks for reminding!

You speak the truth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1306723

shill
Another thing i wanna add to the above agents is since they say "If an AI wants your soul (energy body) so be it."
Listen shills there's a lot of people that could use sell want your organs, so if criminal humans want your body and its organs so be it LEAD BY EXAMPLE! go right now and donate your body your organs to these criminals SINCE THEY WANT IT! and hey it shouldn't matter to you CAUSE YOU'RE BEYOND YOUR BODY AND NOTHING CAN HURT YOU RIGHT???
so right now put your money where your mouth is AND DONATE YOUR BODY TO THESE CRIMINALS LIKE YOU PLAN TO DONATE YOUR SOUL TO THE GALACTIC CRIMINALS/SPACE BANDITS YOU STUPID FUCKS!!!!
BUT I DON'T THINK YOU'RE THAT STUPID FUCKING LUNAR AGENTS/DEMON POSSESED SHILLS!!!!

As you see people i can keep embarrassing the above agents for ever on their silly efforts to put you back to sleep!
Learn how they talk they're professional smooth talkers learn from their above post how they operate so you can expose them and save the naive/new viewers from going back to sleep.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1555590
United States
09/18/2011 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
The main problem with this information is the misrepresentation of labels. I don't necessarily believe or disbelieve in "soul" traps but I do see what could be another twisted corruption to trick people.

What is being called "soul" here is what I would call the energy body. What I would call "soul" is what others call "spirit". Anyway, that's not really the point.

When the spirit takes on a physical body, the interaction creates the energy body (what is called soul here). This energy body is no more YOU than the physical body. There is no technology that can entrap YOU. It may be able to entrap the energy body (soul) that is created by your interaction in the physical/energy realms. I don't know if it can or not. But it doesn't matter. You are beyond this physical realm and the realm above this.

The idea of "connecting with your soul" may be bad advice because then your awareness/spirit will believe itself to be this soul (energy body) as many people believe themselves to be a physical human. If an AI wants your soul (energy body) so be it. That energy is not YOU. You are beyond the aliens, the AI and all their traps. The only thing they can do against you is to get you to believe their lies.

Their only true weapon is lies. They want to keep your spirit/awareness trapped because that's what creates the energy they feed on. Of course, this soul trap thing may just be another lie to produce fear energy. Who knows. But if you truly know yourself there's nothing in all of creation that can trap you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1288478

Thank you! Very Powerfull words. Thanks for reminding!

You speak the truth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1306723

shill
Another thing i wanna add to the above agents is since they say "If an AI wants your soul (energy body) so be it."
Listen shills there's a lot of people that could use sell want your organs, so if criminal humans want your body and its organs so be it LEAD BY EXAMPLE! go right now and donate your body your organs to these criminals SINCE THEY WANT IT! and hey it shouldn't matter to you CAUSE YOU'RE BEYOND YOUR BODY AND NOTHING CAN HURT YOU RIGHT???
so right now put your money where your mouth is AND DONATE YOUR BODY TO THESE CRIMINALS LIKE YOU PLAN TO DONATE YOUR SOUL TO THE GALACTIC CRIMINALS/SPACE BANDITS YOU STUPID FUCKS!!!!
BUT I DON'T THINK YOU'RE THAT STUPID FUCKING LUNAR AGENTS/DEMON POSSESED SHILLS!!!!

As you see people i can keep embarrassing the above agents for ever on their silly efforts to put you back to sleep!
Learn how they talk they're professional smooth talkers learn from their above post how they operate so you can expose them and save the naive/new viewers from going back to sleep.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1555590

bumpbumpbump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1494971
United States
09/20/2011 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1344892
China
09/22/2011 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm just beginning to see that maybe this whole light trap theory could just be another distraction/scam/lie/fear based/ story.

You see here we have these stories about "rapture", "ascension", higher self, spirit guides, lunar agents, annunaki, grey's, reptilians, archons, insiders, ex illuminati agents (would you trust a "EX" phedophile with your child?), blue beam, nordics, ashtar command, and the list goes on and on. Just to keep your attention away from what is really important, but from what?

Seek and you will find the truth....
I searched for 24 years and found nothing but lies, disinfo, PLAIN PURE MIND F*CK STORIES with LOTS and LOTS of DETAIL...
And to be honest i did not found truth, i'm not happy, The things i used to enjoy are now ruined thanks to the search for truth, nothing but lies, scams, i have learned absolutely nothing from most of the conspiracies only more questions which leads to more questions...i used to be creative its gone now, lost practically all my friends in the name of f*cking truth i really hate that word now nothing but pain and lies.

And then people come in for the kill telling you its was your fault "you have chosen this experience" and "you create your own reality" i call BS! With all these so called enlightened people lurking around here and the world it sure seems "evil" rules look around you....

And now we have these so called saviours showing up whether it be a religious saviour or some alien clown if you agree with their agenda you are special if you against the agenda then your a disease/cancer that should be destroyed. Hey but wait a minute are we not being bombarded with mind control from the very beginnings of our lives? It has formed an innocent/loving spirit into an evil human who kills (hearing voices to kill) its just sickening to hear this BS. And ignoring the fact that mind control exist. And lets not talk about the food poisons/addictions/meds/drugs to control you. Its just that insane thinking pattern that make me sick, a huge part of humanity is prone to heavy mind control so this means, they are screwed no "rapture" or "ascension" but punishment.

I'm just saying good luck finding the truth. I know it made me unhappy, lonely, loveless, even typing this hurts me.
Fuck this system of evil.
kettlnaut

User ID: 1547994
United States
09/23/2011 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
VERY intriguing thread. Sounds just like the plot for the live action Aeon Flux movie. There was this isolated biodome type society, something happened that screwed over earth, so to keep the human race going they had to keep recycling souls into new cloned bodies, but there was an issue with the system. Every generation of soul recycling the manifested person became more and more disturbed and the society was steadily breaking down because of this. Hmmmmm, now that I read this thread about soul traps all of the sudden the Aeon Flux movie becomes a not-too-far-in-the-future social-commentary on today's society, much like the Matrix. And why not? The Matrix was such a big hit because it brought to the surface the point that what we experience in real life and daydreams activates the same parts of the brain, so as far as the brain is concerned, day dreams are just as real as waking life. So what's to say that if you fed the brain the right input, how would it be able to distinguish a simulation from reality. Now take that same approach and think about these evil governments, religion, all the conspiracies, and boil it down to a fictional story like Aeon Flux. Hmmmmmmmmm!

drevil
Love, Information, Curiosity, Creativity -->Man's Truly Divine Purpose for Life on this Planet!
-----------------------------------------------------​---------------
In the spirit of the Ancient Astronaut Astronomers (yeah I saw it on History Channel but we all have to begin enlightenment somewhere) I no longer discount myths, legends, prophecies etc based on age or source. They are valuable accounts from a time with a very different vocabulary and world view, and when seen in that light are now surprising evidence of amazing historical and future events!
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2011 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm just beginning to see that maybe this whole light trap theory could just be another distraction/scam/lie/fear based/ story.

You see here we have these stories about "rapture", "ascension", higher self, spirit guides, lunar agents, annunaki, grey's, reptilians, archons, insiders, ex illuminati agents (would you trust a "EX" phedophile with your child?), blue beam, nordics, ashtar command, and the list goes on and on. Just to keep your attention away from what is really important, but from what?

Seek and you will find the truth....
I searched for 24 years and found nothing but lies, disinfo, PLAIN PURE MIND F*CK STORIES with LOTS and LOTS of DETAIL...
And to be honest i did not found truth, i'm not happy, The things i used to enjoy are now ruined thanks to the search for truth, nothing but lies, scams, i have learned absolutely nothing from most of the conspiracies only more questions which leads to more questions...i used to be creative its gone now, lost practically all my friends in the name of f*cking truth i really hate that word now nothing but pain and lies.

And then people come in for the kill telling you its was your fault "you have chosen this experience" and "you create your own reality" i call BS! With all these so called enlightened people lurking around here and the world it sure seems "evil" rules look around you....

And now we have these so called saviours showing up whether it be a religious saviour or some alien clown if you agree with their agenda you are special if you against the agenda then your a disease/cancer that should be destroyed. Hey but wait a minute are we not being bombarded with mind control from the very beginnings of our lives? It has formed an innocent/loving spirit into an evil human who kills (hearing voices to kill) its just sickening to hear this BS. And ignoring the fact that mind control exist. And lets not talk about the food poisons/addictions/meds/drugs to control you. Its just that insane thinking pattern that make me sick, a huge part of humanity is prone to heavy mind control so this means, they are screwed no "rapture" or "ascension" but punishment.

I'm just saying good luck finding the truth. I know it made me unhappy, lonely, loveless, even typing this hurts me.
Fuck this system of evil.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1344892

You might wanna read this posts again if you're not A LUNAR AGENT!

"He speaks ignorance!
If i place a bear trap outside your doorstep and conceal it good so you'll not notice and step on it as soon you exit the door, be grateful for the ones that will warn you in advance!
this guy tries to say
"hey don't listen to these people that try to warn you about dangers you're not aware about, nothing can hurt you just go back to sleep the bear trap outside your door even if it exists and you step on it it cannot hurt you so you can step on it without fear cause that's what people like the OP do they promote fear by warning you about things that if you had done some research you would have known already and by the way the fear the OP might cause you with his warnings is nothing like the fear you'll get after you get caught in the traps"

imagine you're a bear caught in a bear trap the fear you'll be feeling until the killer finds you to slaughter you, if you need a little fear to stay away from dangers is good.
Use everything in your inventory to your advantage unless you're a dummy you'll get burn, fear is like fire if you know how to use it it can help you out with a lot of things if you don't know how to use it it will burn you.
Knowledge saves you, ignorance kills you.

Lastly be careful of the agents that will try to put you back to sleep! the guys above are a perfect example!"

2"i wanna add to that that everything is energy everything if people haven't realize that yet good luck, that lunar agent does a great job feeding you with lies already, like "nothing can hurt you just go back to sleep how dare you"
"you're not energy you're beyond that don't listen to lies just listen to my lies"
"if a galactic cancerous criminal wants your soul/your true immortal self so be it let him have you, all the raping torture suffering slavery he has caused you the past 20,000 years and for the rest of your infinity life your immortal soul has it doesn't matter cause every time he sends you back down to be reborn he erases your memories so don't be afraid you're not gonna remember any of it anyways"

PEOPLE LISTEN UP THAT'S HOW CANCER DISARMS THE HEALTHY CELLS FUTURE UNIVERSAL WARRIORS ANTIBODIES WITH MISSION TO ELIMINATE CANCER WHEN THEY SPOT IT.
CANCER THROUGH RELIGIONS AND SPIRITUAL/DEMONIC TEACHINGS AFTER HE ERASES OUR MEMORIES HE PROGRAM US THAT WE DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING GOD/UNIVERSAL ORGANISM/SUPER HUMAN IS ALL POWERFUL AND HE'LL TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF YOU JUST BE OBEDIENT SLAVE FOR THE CANCER/SATAN/YAHWEH/JESUS/SERPENT WITH LEGS/CHINESE DRAGON AND HE MIGHT TAKE YOU ON HIS SIDE ON HIS CANCEROUS MISSION TO KILL THE WHOLE UNIVERSAL ORGANISM AND TAKE OVER JUST LIKE CANCER TAKES OVER YOUR HUMAN BODY AND FINALLY KILLS YOU HOPING HE'LL TAKE YOUR THRONE!
YOU HUMAN BODY IS A MICROCOSM OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE, THE UNIVERSE IS THE MACROCOSM, YOU CAN LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT THE UNIVERSE JUST BY STUDYING YOUR OWN BODY!
NOW HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR BODY SUDDENLY GOT CANCER AND THE HEALTHY CELLS INSTEAD OF ELIMINATING THE DISEASE THEY SAY THAT YOU THE OPERATOR GOT THIS WE JUST NEED TO GO BACK TO SLEEP AND HEY YOU OPERATOR OF THIS HUMAN BODY YOU GOT THIS RIGHT? YOU'RE ALL POWERFUL NOW GOOD LUCK CURING YOUR BODY WITHOUT ANY HELP FROM YOUR BODY!
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT??? IF YOUR BODY HEALTHY CELLS DISH YOU LIKE THAT. WE ARE THE UNIVERSE'S MICROORGANISMS WITH MISSION TO PROTECT THE UNIVERSE WHEN A DISEASE SHOWS UP.
google "cancerous entrapped reincarnation" for more info and WAKE THE HELL UP! GET BACK YOUR ANCIENT MEMORIES AND LETS DEFEAT THIS DISEASE ALL TOGETHER.

And lastly we're not alone the universe have sent it's cosmic antibodies to eliminate capture and arrest these galactic cancerous criminals.
google "new moons of saturn and jupiter"
our job on this planet is to cure the planet from the earthly disease and help the cosmic antibodies make their job easier and by doing so we also seperate ourselves from cancer so the cosmic antibodies can distinguish us and not eliminate us together with cancer cause if they see us having cancer around us and not doing nothing but working for that cancer that means we're cancer too and should be eliminated captured arrested etc.

That's why these galactic criminals before they lose ownership in our solar system they will send their spaceships down to earth first pretend to be our liberators so we become allies with them and use us against the cosmic antibodies the real liberators that will be coming afterwards, cause jesus/yahweh/satan/serpent with legs/chinese dragon don't want to spend billions of years in a galactic zoo/prison/hell all by himself, he wants to have a lot of stupid people there too that he can keep taking advantage of and serve him, he likes being a cancerous king in hell/prison rather than a healthy cell/warrior of the universal organism."

3"Another thing i wanna add to the above agents is since they say "If an AI wants your soul (energy body) so be it."

Learn how they talk they're professional smooth talkers learn from their above post how they operate so you can expose them and save the naive/new viewers from going back to sleep"
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/23/2011 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
VERY intriguing thread. Sounds just like the plot for the live action Aeon Flux movie. There was this isolated biodome type society, something happened that screwed over earth, so to keep the human race going they had to keep recycling souls into new cloned bodies, but there was an issue with the system. Every generation of soul recycling the manifested person became more and more disturbed and the society was steadily breaking down because of this. Hmmmmm, now that I read this thread about soul traps all of the sudden the Aeon Flux movie becomes a not-too-far-in-the-future social-commentary on today's society, much like the Matrix. And why not? The Matrix was such a big hit because it brought to the surface the point that what we experience in real life and daydreams activates the same parts of the brain, so as far as the brain is concerned, day dreams are just as real as waking life. So what's to say that if you fed the brain the right input, how would it be able to distinguish a simulation from reality. Now take that same approach and think about these evil governments, religion, all the conspiracies, and boil it down to a fictional story like Aeon Flux. Hmmmmmmmmm!

drevil
 Quoting: kettlnaut

Thanks for the movie aeon flux i'll definitely check it out,
i currently watch the tv show Dollhouse it's all about the memory erasing technology and so far it's a mind opener.
Subliminally they tell you big scale of truths. here some quotes from that tv show i remember right now.
"life after death where does it end?=same where it starts, death"
"to lose your memories is the same as being born"
on the episode i watched las night they had a guy strapped down ready to erase all of his memories and he told to the lady that was gonna erase him
-You're sick! who are you?
The other lady there that was helping her said.
-She's God and you heartily offended her.

[link to www.imdb.com]
Check the trailer on imdb, another subliminal message on that trailer was
"Can you erase a soul?"

Right there our owners loves to put the truth in our face and not being able to see it, it shows to them how stupid we are and how superior to us they are.
SiFu Serpentined

User ID: 1468339
United States
09/23/2011 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
______

RE- EVOLUTION....

....THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS RIGHT BEFORE IT STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN!

Billions of People Believe some Snake, told some Chic, to Eat an Apple.
Now Females Bleed Every Month... and some Psychotic god Kills his Son, because Thousands of Years Later, he is Still Pissed Off!

But wait!

His Zombie son will Return to Kill Everyone with Eternal Pain/Fire because We Refuse to Believe in these Nonsensical, Plagiarized Myths!

But, These Same People:
*Run the World, & *are Doctors, *Scientists, *Lawyers, *Presidents and *World Leaders... *They make your Food and *Write your Laws... *They hold Guns, *Explore outer space and *Bomb other countries!

---WANT TO TELL ME AGAIN HOW BATSHIT CRAZY I AM?
Quoting: SiFu Serpentined

Anonymous Coward
China
09/24/2011 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
To 1494971

Have you seen this odd video docu?

It tells about the cancer beings AND that the MOON is a spaceship and used to mind control us by the beings living on the moon. Also saturn is a big part of this control mechanism.
They get their commands from an very powerful evil being who devour souls upon their death....

Share your opinion on this video....

Also the movie "Green Lantern"

The universe is divided in 3600 sectors....code for niburu? By an galactic federation "the green core"

In the first scene 3 aliens crash on a rock or moon...they fell into a cap, after awhile they encounter a being which ask them "are you afraid? good..." The next scene is one of a battle for their souls, because the evil being is SNATCHING pulling the souls/essence out of their bodies to be devoured...hence the evil being is freed from his prison to venture once again the universe to destroy life...

Later on one of the green lanterns tells the others of the 3 aliens whom their essence/souls are devoured by he evil being....
Anonymous Coward
China
09/24/2011 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
The ring from the green lantern is obviously an code for 101=horizontal now put it vertical and you get the symbol of the green lantern. The 101 is occult and it ties with the MASS ritual of 9-11 twin towers=11 but there was something in between the towers a "sphere" "(so called ties in with islamic mecca which is a black cube = moon/saturn worship the sphere was designed by a japanise artist if i'm not mistaken...) hence 101, this is just one of the meanings of 101. Also the story of green lantern with its 3600 sectors (code for nibiru?) Anyway they come to earth to save us from this evil being....Odd soul devouring=soul traps?, 3600, and the last battle...coincidence? Some movies do tell us something...
MONSTER

User ID: 1339904
United States
09/24/2011 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I sure a hell wont go toward the screaming and flames.
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
MONSTER

United States
09/24/2011 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds Godless. Sorry sounds like someones bad acid trip
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1752113
United States
09/24/2011 03:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds Godless. Sorry sounds like someones bad acid trip
 Quoting: MONSTER

Do you even know who the is the true and only god?
UNIVERSAL INTELLIGENT LIVING ORGANISM
[link to www.resistance2010.com]

Cancer/satan/galactic criminal/space bandit/serpent with legs/chinese dragon pretends to be the true god or the creator of the true god/universal organism to confuse the healthy cells and serve him instead of the universe making them cancerous cells.

And by the way the universe don't need your worship it only expects you to do what you expect from the cells in your body to do and that is for you to be healthy keep the planet/mega cell healthy and eliminate any cancer disease etc when you spot it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/24/2011 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
To 1494971

It tells about the cancer beings AND that the MOON is a spaceship and used to mind control us by the beings living on the moon. Also saturn is a big part of this control mechanism.
They get their commands from an very powerful evil being who devour souls upon their death....

The universe is divided in 3600 sectors....code for niburu? By an galactic federation "the green core"

In the first scene 3 aliens crash on a rock or moon...they fell into a cap, after awhile they encounter a being which ask them "are you afraid? good..." The next scene is one of a battle for their souls, because the evil being is SNATCHING pulling the souls/essence out of their bodies to be devoured...hence the evil being is freed from his prison to venture once again the universe to destroy life...

Later on one of the green lanterns tells the others of the 3 aliens whom their essence/souls are devoured by he evil being....

The above video like all hollywood movies are being made by lunar agents, they give you a lot of truth sometimes they go as far to give you 99% of the truth but it's the 1% of lies that will get you everytime.
Like me for example i was reasearching the past 3 years a lot and after i had listened to all famous semi-famous agents i thought i knew a lot and i could relax until by total chance in the beginning of 2011 i found the "ghress" blog very few people knew that blog back then and i was like i fell from the sky and hit the ground hard, i was mad on all of these agents i was listening to for hiding the most important truth that 1% which without at the end i lose everything and it became obvious why they were so generous giving us so much truth, like the tv show "dollhouse" i watched last night the lady before she erased one guy's memories she told him everything he wanted to know, the guy asked her why you're telling me all this?, the lady told him "cause it's funny cause in 5 minutes you will not gonna remember any of it"
listen to all sides/points of view of reality you can find like a judge and the truth will be somewhere in the middle.

for the side of reality that none of the famous sources you find online give you google these titles of some articles of the hellen and chaos blog cause it's blocked here.

"Draconians, criminal killers of the cosmic organism"
"The Complete Truth about the Draconians and Moon (PART 1)"
"Know Thy Enemy : TERRAN DRAGONIAN-CRONIAN HIERARCHY"
"ABOUT THE UNIVERSAL INTELLIGENT LIVING ORGANISM: U.O. Hero-Fighter Requests"
"HYPER-ANTHROPOID FORM OF THE UNIVERSAL ORGANISM"
"John Lear 2007 "Disclosures" already known to G.H.REES from the 80's"
"ATTENTION!!! MATTER OF PLANETARY SECURITY!!!"
"G.H.REES advanced inner fission MASER technology against our adversaries"
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/24/2011 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
The ring from the green lantern is obviously an code for 101=horizontal now put it vertical and you get the symbol of the green lantern. The 101 is occult and it ties with the MASS ritual of 9-11 twin towers=11 but there was something in between the towers a "sphere" "(so called ties in with islamic mecca which is a black cube = moon/saturn worship the sphere was designed by a japanise artist if i'm not mistaken...) hence 101, this is just one of the meanings of 101. Also the story of green lantern with its 3600 sectors (code for nibiru?) Anyway they come to earth to save us from this evil being....Odd soul devouring=soul traps?, 3600, and the last battle...coincidence? Some movies do tell us something...

Thanks for the movie green lantern i saw the trailer last night and it was a lot of twisted truth but i'll definitely watch it as it's fun to unspin these kind of movies.

Like last week i saw the movie Thor and here's when i laughed so hard, when Thor fell to earth from his kingdom and was talking to a girl at night he told her i came to earth from this realm and as he was saying i came from... the camera showed the moon that was hiding behind the clouds telling us subliminally the real place he came from cause from a good alien being,race to land on earth first they have to take permission from the moon or blow it up and it's fleet.
Thor's father in that movie had lost one eye and i was wandering if these aliens are so more advanced than us why he doesn't fix his eye, regrow it etc like a doctor here on our planet regrew his finger or like some russian scientists Russia Today showed create any organs they want out of stem cells on a printer like machine.
Until later i realized that his father represented the one eye agyptian god that lost his eye in the battle with the dark side like in the movie Thor's father lost his eye fighting the bad guys, then in that mnovie they said they locked the bad guys at the heart of their planet verifying what i've learned about hollow earth underworld etc and that when our ancestors lost the battle temporarily 20,000 years ago to these galactic criminals, they got divided into 3 parts, the one part escaped to the center of our planet the second to the 4 outer planets of our solar system and the 3rd part left our solar system to bring support and defeat/arrest these criminals our todays criminal owners. that support has arrived in our solar system google "new moons of jupiter and saturn" that's where both sides fleet has lined up for battle.
MONSTER

United States
09/24/2011 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am sure when they see my soul floating back they will scream" let her through, she has already bored 3 of us to death already".

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1878474
United States
09/25/2011 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
www.matrixrevealed.com is down. Anyone know the past life recovery techniques that the OP spoke of?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1512971
United States
09/25/2011 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
www.matrixrevealed.com is down. Anyone know the past life recovery techniques that the OP spoke of?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1878474

i saw that too damn, that guy was claiming that he was getting abducted by the aliens very frequently hope this time is not the same case, he was giving in his website extremely detail info on how the soul trap/memory erasing sustem works on our planet but was giving no info at all about our moon that is an alien spaceship, ancient greek historians were saying thet 14,000 bc people were living on this planet and there was no moon in the sky then we had 3 moons and now 2 the second is hiding behind our moon, in one of the apollo missions an astronaut that got behind the moon on it's dark side use the code word "there is a santa claus" to inform nasa about the 2nd moon.
google "apollo santa claus" to find more info on that.

that guy on matrix revealed warns against using hypnotism as past life memory recovering as hypnotism is one of the method these aliens are using to implant false memories in you so it becomes hard to find the real memories.

i say if you ever come in contact with him to be careful as i'm suspicious about him for not giving any info about the moon. most agents will give you as much as 99% of truth but it's the 1% of truth that are hiding from you the most important part of the puzzle that without it you can't change or take control of your future.

google this for more info about the mega spacecraft moon.
"Russian Academics VASIN and SHCHERBAKOV official suspicions about an artificial Moon"
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/25/2011 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
To 1494971

The above video like all hollywood movies are being made by lunar agents, they give you a lot of truth sometimes they go as far to give you 99% of the truth but it's the 1% of lies that will get you everytime.
Like me for example i was reasearching the past 3 years a lot and after i had listened to all famous semi-famous agents i thought i knew a lot and i could relax until by total chance in the beginning of 2011 i found the "ghress" blog very few people knew that blog back then and i was like i fell from the sky and hit the ground hard, i was mad on all of these agents i was listening to for hiding the most important truth that 1% which without at the end i lose everything and it became obvious why they were so generous giving us so much truth, like the tv show "dollhouse" i watched last night the lady before she erased one guy's memories she told him everything he wanted to know, the guy asked her why you're telling me all this?, the lady told him "cause it's funny cause in 5 minutes you will not gonna remember any of it"
listen to all sides/points of view of reality you can find like a judge and the truth will be somewhere in the middle.

for the side of reality that none of the famous sources you find online give you google these titles of some articles of the hellen and chaos blog cause it's blocked here.

"Draconians, criminal killers of the cosmic organism"
"The Complete Truth about the Draconians and Moon (PART 1)"
"Know Thy Enemy : TERRAN DRAGONIAN-CRONIAN HIERARCHY"
"ABOUT THE UNIVERSAL INTELLIGENT LIVING ORGANISM: U.O. Hero-Fighter Requests"
"HYPER-ANTHROPOID FORM OF THE UNIVERSAL ORGANISM"
"John Lear 2007 "Disclosures" already known to G.H.REES from the 80's"
"ATTENTION!!! MATTER OF PLANETARY SECURITY!!!"
"G.H.REES advanced inner fission MASER technology against our adversaries"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1494971

bump
Anonymous Coward
China
09/25/2011 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I always wondered why the fuss about ascension, rapture, resurrection, sin, karma...they all seem to be the same...
SIN vs KARMA----you "fail" you go to hell or reincarnate again.
Rapture/resurrection vs ascension---you go to a "better" place if you did your home work.

But what i have been contemplating is the notion of the "higher self" what is it? Is it me? Why does it send me to this shitty place? To experience death, suffering? To learn? And yet forget the lessons when you "reincarnate" What a shitty school this is, How can i improve and better my self without memories? If its suppose to be me....

Never have i found on this forum the question "where is the HIGHER SELF of these aliens/inter-dimensional beings, whether they be good or bad...? How come they live so long thousands of years or millions or billions of years? And still seem to behave more or less like us. They interfere with the human race giving us nothing but channelled lies/distractions/prophecies and most of them never come to pass. They fight amongst each other "war in heaven" they abduct, they operate both in the physical and astral realms, while we are stuck on this planet never to experience the universe freely.

And yet they send us messages of "love" "peace" WTF???
This is just insane while they enjoy keeping their memories intact (otherwise there would be no progression in "spiritual" and technological sense for these beings)

While we as a human race bites the dust again and again. We never learn our lessons "HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF" perfect expression of what it means...

And they have the nerves to tell us your not ready to advance to be "enlightened" well screw them its they who tricked us into thinking we made an conscious "free will" decision of course its a free will decision like a gullible sheep we accept any BS story they throw at us without any discernment because we don't have any discernment to begin with WITHOUT our memories if this story is true!

If i child gets raped, blown apart, killed well it was because the higher self or god wanted to experience that...WTF?? And yet we keep coming here to experience yet again this suffering in a world ruled by these kabal/archons/greys/draconic/evil trash scum bags.

Never have i encountered this question about the higher self of these aliens...not once! Its kind of fishy it stinks...

Regarding the moon not only does the moon and its moon beings screw with us and their countless moon religions. But the moon itself controls the tides of oceans...the human being itself consists of around 70% of water "lunatic" comes to mind....

And these archons/aliens/lunar agents know if a human does have an interest in tv, music, fashion, movies or religions they sure have other forms of programming aka new age or conspiracy. especially the notorious new age channellers, with their garbage full of details and their meditation techniques with symbols a human has to see in their minds, symbols i do not have a COMPLETE understanding of. As many know i hope symbols are a means to communicate with the subconscious mind very dangerous indeed. Especially when it involves metatronic geometric symbols.

And buy the way there is CONFORMATION regarding implanting FALSE memories and that includes hypnotism as past life memory recovering, they just implant false memories. Here is a podcast it talks about the above and the aliens mind blowing info but still use discernment.

[link to podcast.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
China
09/25/2011 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why if we are spirits of the ONE true creator and with abilities and all memories intact including where we came from and what we are have to DESCEND in order to ASCEND??? This doesn't make ANY sense...

If we look at our history (or his-story) its filled with war, suffering, death, competition, and some nice experiences. For example you know how a fresh and tasty apple tastes like. You would never eat a rotten apple agree? What about a ignorant/gullible human who never tasted a real fresh tasty apple? You could convince that the rotten apple tastes great! However a rotten apple still has sometimes "fresh" pieces that tastes relatively good, but its not the whole goodness.

I think we are sovereign beings created by our true creator as with all living beings here or elsewhere to know this means that every spirit comes from the creator just like you so in a sense we are "one" but each and every spirit has his/her own personality and experiences. To expand the true creator made sure we always could learn or experience infinitely always something new to experience. But with all our memories INTACT that is how the creator wanted it IMO.

Those others evil scum bags who abuse their free will to imprison us trick us into entering their multi layered prison matrix to use us as slaves and energy source, it could be they disconnected their link with the one true creator in order to play their wicked games, but with a price they need energy to sustain them selves and thus we are tricked captured memory erased to be used as slaves and energy source.

They don't want us to be free or use our true potential which is a full connection with the one true creator to live free, happily, full of love, and adventure or help other beings trapped in prison matrix in other places in the universe.

Remember who you are and where you came from reclaim your memories of how it was when you felt the love of our true creator and all your experiences (memories) of what you have learned here or elsewhere in the universe/dimensional planes. I'm not convinced this is a school or god wants to experience how it feels to be murdered or raped or just suffering by some of the teachings floating around.

Its my great wish that all humans who wish it, to be free and reclaim their memories to live a life full of love and great potential.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/26/2011 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I always wondered why the fuss about ascension, rapture, resurrection, sin, karma...they all seem to be the same...
SIN vs KARMA----you "fail" you go to hell or reincarnate again.
Rapture/resurrection vs ascension---you go to a "better" place if you did your home work.

But what i have been contemplating is the notion of the "higher self" what is it? Is it me? Why does it send me to this shitty place? To experience death, suffering? To learn? And yet forget the lessons when you "reincarnate" What a shitty school this is, How can i improve and better my self without memories? If its suppose to be me....

Never have i found on this forum the question "where is the HIGHER SELF of these aliens/inter-dimensional beings, whether they be good or bad...? How come they live so long thousands of years or millions or billions of years? And still seem to behave more or less like us. They interfere with the human race giving us nothing but channelled lies/distractions/prophecies and most of them never come to pass. They fight amongst each other "war in heaven" they abduct, they operate both in the physical and astral realms, while we are stuck on this planet never to experience the universe freely.

And yet they send us messages of "love" "peace" WTF???
This is just insane while they enjoy keeping their memories intact (otherwise there would be no progression in "spiritual" and technological sense for these beings)

While we as a human race bites the dust again and again. We never learn our lessons "HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF" perfect expression of what it means...

And they have the nerves to tell us your not ready to advance to be "enlightened" well screw them its they who tricked us into thinking we made an conscious "free will" decision of course its a free will decision like a gullible sheep we accept any BS story they throw at us without any discernment because we don't have any discernment to begin with WITHOUT our memories if this story is true!

If i child gets raped, blown apart, killed well it was because the higher self or god wanted to experience that...WTF?? And yet we keep coming here to experience yet again this suffering in a world ruled by these kabal/archons/greys/draconic/evil trash scum bags.

Never have i encountered this question about the higher self of these aliens...not once! Its kind of fishy it stinks...

Regarding the moon not only does the moon and its moon beings screw with us and their countless moon religions. But the moon itself controls the tides of oceans...the human being itself consists of around 70% of water "lunatic" comes to mind....

And these archons/aliens/lunar agents know if a human does have an interest in tv, music, fashion, movies or religions they sure have other forms of programming aka new age or conspiracy. especially the notorious new age channellers, with their garbage full of details and their meditation techniques with symbols a human has to see in their minds, symbols i do not have a COMPLETE understanding of. As many know i hope symbols are a means to communicate with the subconscious mind very dangerous indeed. Especially when it involves metatronic geometric symbols.

And buy the way there is CONFORMATION regarding implanting FALSE memories and that includes hypnotism as past life memory recovering, they just implant false memories. Here is a podcast it talks about the above and the aliens mind blowing info but still use discernment.

[link to podcast.godlikeproductions.com]

bumpbumpbump
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/26/2011 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why if we are spirits of the ONE true creator and with abilities and all memories intact including where we came from and what we are have to DESCEND in order to ASCEND??? This doesn't make ANY sense...

If we look at our history (or his-story) its filled with war, suffering, death, competition, and some nice experiences. For example you know how a fresh and tasty apple tastes like. You would never eat a rotten apple agree? What about a ignorant/gullible human who never tasted a real fresh tasty apple? You could convince that the rotten apple tastes great! However a rotten apple still bumpbumphas sometimes "fresh" pieces that tastes relatively good, but its not the whole goodness.

I think we are sovereign beings created by our true creator as with all living beings here or elsewhere to know this means that every spirit comes from the creator just like you so in a sense we are "one" but each and every spirit has his/her own personality and experiences. To expand the true creator made sure we always could learn or experience infinitely always something new to experience. But with all our memories INTACT that is how the creator wanted it IMO.

Those others evil scum bags who abuse their free will to imprison us trick us into entering their multi layered prison matrix to use us as slaves and energy source, it could be they disconnected their link with the one true creator in order to play their wicked games, but with a price they need energy to sustain them selves and thus we are tricked captured memory erased to be used as slaves and energy source.

They don't want us to be free or use our true potential which is a full connection with the one true creator to live free, happily, full of love, and adventure or help other beings trapped in prison matrix in other places in the universe.

Remember who you are and where you came from reclaim your memories of how it was when you felt the love of our true creator and all your experiences (memories) of what you have learned here or elsewhere in the universe/dimensional planes. I'm not convinced this is a school or god wants to experience how it feels to be murdered or raped or just suffering by some of the teachings floating around.

Its my great wish that all humans who wish it, to be free and reclaim their memories to live a life full of love and great potential.

bumpbumpbumpbump
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/26/2011 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

If we look at our history (or his-story) its filled with war, suffering, death, competition, and some nice experiences. For example you know how a fresh and tasty apple tastes like. You would never eat a rotten apple agree? What about a ignorant/gullible human who never tasted a real fresh tasty apple? You could convince that the rotten apple tastes great! However a rotten apple still bumpbumphas sometimes "fresh" pieces that tastes relatively good, but its not the whole goodness.

bumpbumpbumpbump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1512971

i messed up bumping your post sorry about that.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/26/2011 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

i just saw the movie green lantern today and this is what caught my attention.

when the human becomes a green lantern he's lying on a table where electricity hits his whole body brain etc then gets up and knows a lot of things he didn't know before, they imprint memories in him just like the tv show "dollhouse" when they erase your memories and imprint a new personality on you they use 2 methods one is like in the movie green lantern they zap the center of your skull with electricity and other parts of our body so you'll have muscle memory too. funny thing is in the movie green lantern when they were zapping the human they were playing a very nice music in the background to program the viewers that what's happening to him is really good.

now here's the most shocking parts of that movie.
the bad guy the big monster said in one part.
"after i devour this planet earth i'll have enough power to destroy the green lantern(/galactic police/cosmic antibodies and take over the whole universe/universal organism)"
when he said that the moon was in his background showing to us subliminally who really devours our planet.
check this link
Thread: ***THE MOON IS AN ALIEN SPACESHIP*** PROOF AND FACTS YOU CAN'T DENY OR DEBATE
"
OUR MOON IS AN ALIEN SPACESHIP according to the facts russian scientists provided Vasin and Scherbakov.
Also in the old testament psalms 71(72) 5-7 it mentions that our moon will leave earth.
[link to medievalist.net]
In his days shall justice spring up, and abundance of peace, till the moon be taken sway
And in new testament it says good jesus will take his people and go inhabited a new earth under new skies.
Also in hagai old testament yahweh says the gold is mine the silver is mine.
[link to www.biblegateway.com]
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.
Space pirates they are and we are stupid all of us."

in another part of that movie they said that earth is not gonna make it, prepare us subliminally that our space pirates/galactic criminals plan to blow up our planet just like they did with the planet between mars and jupiter now asteroid belt.
also the demon possessed human said to his old buddy it only took for the world/planet to come to end for you to grow up.

so that tells me that these criminals are thinking seriously to destroy our planet since they have run out of time, the cosmic antibodies have arrived in the orbits of planet saturn and jupiter so they have no more time to milk our planet that's why they might blow it up as this will be their last effort to hurt the universal organism before they get arrested and punished for i don't even know how bad and how long.

also take notice that these green lanterns they don't represent the good guys/galactic police in this universe take notice in movie when the bad guy takes the souls of 5-8 green lanterns they turn into reptilians you can clearly see a crocodile head and tail, right there our criminal owners/elite that make these movies for us both sides are controlled by them, they program us that's how the bad side looks like and that's how the good guys look like when in reality the biggest criminals are the ones you cannot take notice, take for example the guys in ties and costumes that govern countries, the people don't see them as bad guys cause they're programmed from young age that the bad guys are the ones in the streets wearing bandanas selling drugs carrying guns etc. that's why most people have a hard time to take notice of the criminals that rule our countries.

thanks for the movie by the way it verified the hellen and chaos blog about the galactic police/cosmic antibodies that have come to arrest these galactic criminals that steal from our planet as much natural resources/energy to spread like cancer in the whole universe and blow up our planet on their way out of our solar system.
Anonymous Coward
China
09/26/2011 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
No problem,

More info regarding the moon (soul catcher on moon)

check google: "Food for the Moon - Matrix"

New or Full moon dates when famous people are sacrificed because the impact of he moon is at its highest maybe due that its easier for these scum beings to inflect their damage or its easier for them to "suck" the terror and death of a sacrifice, many of these are done on particular moon phases like new or full moon wonder why....

For example MONARCHY = Moon arch or crescent moon.
Sin = babylonian moon god
Princes Diana born on a new moon july 1 1961, died (sacrificed) on august 31 1997 on a full moon.

Check this link the users first youtube account has been banned many many info on moon sacrifices and other occult stuff.

Anonymous Coward
China
09/26/2011 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
How many full moons in a year?
Answer 13,,,there is much more to the moon then we think not only does it contain these lunar beings as one of heir headquarter together with saturn and mars. But the moon has a major importance in religion (see symbols specially crescent moon) and in time measurement but also on a spiritual level.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2022921
Australia
09/26/2011 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Shit!!! What to believe? There are sooo many truths out there. I'm going nuts. Sometimes I wish I was a sheeple. At least I would live in ignorant bliss. But there is no turning back now.

What do I do?
Anonymous Coward
China
09/26/2011 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Reincarnation or is it (how they laugh at us right in our faces...)

Reincarceration = prison gaol, immure, imprison, incarcerate, jail, jug, lag, put away, put behind bars, remand (recurrent; periodic; periodical), (repetitive; iterative; reiterative), (do over again; do again)[Caract.]coincidence? maybe...you be the judge. Check online for the meaning of Reincarceration.
Anonymous Coward
China
09/26/2011 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Shit!!! What to believe? There are sooo many truths out there. I'm going nuts. Sometimes I wish I was a sheeple. At least I would live in ignorant bliss. But there is no turning back now.

What do I do?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2022921

Research and listen to your heart and most important prepare your self for the day you go to the "other" side. Don't be fooled. And most important learn to discern do not believe everything. There is much dis-info and many distractions. Start from the beginning of this thread but use discernment.

And start to research the "archons"
Spirit trap
soul trap

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

or

[link to www.scribd.com]

Oh the author was very afraid from these beings (it involves the net = prison and erasing/forgetting who we are and about us as being energy sources) and she died in a car crash.....after she published the book, she was warned not to talk about these issues...

If you have questions ask away
Prepare your self with knowledge whether it be this kind of info or other kinds of info. As long as you are prepared or found info that is really freeing you and find the love/connection with the true creator and thus fear and suffering has no grasp upon you. This soul trap is only one of the many traps they use against us, there are more way's to imprison us learn them and recognize them.

GLP