Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,134 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 265,067
Pageviews Today: 437,637Threads Today: 129Posts Today: 2,177
04:42 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

!!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27077367
United States
11/06/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!
I saw the new universal soldier movie last weekend and was blown away with some things it showed to our face and also dared to experiment with the viewers as guinea pigs!

Note in advance there is a lot of symbolism in that movie!

When they were attempting to hijack a persons mind making him remote control puppet you could hear a ringing sound playing in his head! This is very important as we could become aware when government scums or lunar agents attempt the same thing on us.
Then what the movie did and made me so upset that they also dare to do it and 2 times in a row!
The whole screen was covered with flickering brainwashing lights(identical to the brainwashing lights of the movie cipher the island and many more) that program the humans in the movie but who became aware that this brainwashing technique was also aimed at the very viewers of that movie as it was going on for at least few minutes!(Who know what effect that had on the subconscious mind of the complete unaware viewers!)
It was hard in the eyes too and i had mine covered the whole time leaving a small gap open for when it was finished to go back watching.

Then what Dolph said blew my mind as i was able to decipher his intel.

-My brothers.
Let's not forget
the moment of sickness.(moon/disease arrived on our shores/earth 13,500 years ago.[see ancient historians and raymond drake gods and spacemen throughout history])
Our thoughts interrupted by
unfamiliar worships.
(That unfamiliar warship is our very moon! see link end of this post "moon is an alien spaceship/warplanet!)
We were merely arms and legs
moving to the directive
of another mind.(Draconian puppets, the shills that attacked this thread recently are prime example.)
But in an instant
the veil has lifted.
And today, brothers,
I stand here to declare
your minds are now your own.
Each and every one of us
bred into slavery(from birth),
superior to our creators(destroyers/erasers).
They gave us nothing(amnesia!)...
nothing inside(became empty/erased!)
but the void in our soul,
the curse
that binds us
together, my brothers.
But then he came along(bad cop good cop strategy played on them as it was told in the movie avengers when loki was imprisoned!).
He turned the curse
into a blessing(brainwashed them that is a good thing see below "the salesman of death strategy").
He is the inspiration.
He is the light(trap)
that set us free(enslaved!).
We are his eyes and ears(his puppets now).

When he talks about "HE that came along and is the light etc" he was talking about his boss named Luc who symbolized Lucifer and it was also shown towards the end of that movie that Lucifer is a 2 face motherf*cker as he plays both the good god and evil satan(good bad cop strategy!), he had his face painted half black half white but instead vertically like the 2 face in batman he had it horizontally so they don't make it too obvious.

Pay attention when he said "we are now his eyes and ears" which means they're not free but simply changed ownership or the same criminal who enslaved them came to them as their savior with sole purpose to enslave them even deeper!

We can see this strategy being applied by the human elite on this very planet, where when they want to change things they create the problems so the masses accept the change/solution which is far worse than the current problems.

When dolph also said he is the light the camera showed a "snake tattoo!", anyone remember when i decode the trailer of dragon gate where the light gate to heaven was called dragon gate! This was made a lot more obvious in that movie as they also called the dragon gate "god gate"! Mind blowing stuff man!

Also in uni soldier pay attention on the religious symbol of Luc/lucifer, it was similar to the ancient symbol of a snake on a cross or a crescent moon on top of the cross!

Then this movie also showed that our human bodies can regrow its limbs if you unlock some of the 97% unknown/locked dna our today corrupted scientists got paid to call "junk dna" to refrain any independent biologists and other doctors from researching it and unlocking it!

-I can hear this voice
in my head telling me
that I gotta find him.
Telling me that
I gotta kill him.
So I go.
And I find him
and then he shows me the truth.
And my thoughts?
They're not my own.

And this verified again what ghrees has informed us that most of our thoughts are not our own and have given us also the solution how to filter our thoughts and identify which are our own and which are not.
[link to hellenandchaos.blogspot.com]

The draconian remote control puppets who came out of their holes to attack this thread recently might wanna take notes here if they want their remote controlled brains to ever become free from their masters.

-I had a family...
a wife,
a daughter.
I can remember.
-The memories...
It hurts,
doesn't it?
-Yes.
-Go to him.(lunar god)
He'll help you forget.

-Your memories, John,
they give you pain.
But I can release you
from them.
I can release you
from your pain.
Would you like
to be free from pain?
(similar solution people who suicide want freedom from pain and problems but they only release their souls to greater torments and pain that awaits them on the other side, and similar to anyone who gets his memories erased expecting freedom from pain he only enslaves and buries himself even deeper in his hole and the same problems he was running away from he'll find them in front of him as the only escape from problems is their solution and to keep "remember" their solution!)

Here just like in the dollhouse series and just like the news articles online promoting the new memory erasing pills that are coming out we have "the salesman of death!", pay attention how clever they promote it, be free from your pain (and forget everything so you'll repeat the same mistakes and relive the pain all over again!) etc
Similar clever advertisement was made for the rfid chip and what was mind blowing in the movie was when scot adkins pulled out the chip implant from the back of his neck that was used by his owners to track him down and remote control him it was as an "rfid chip!!!"

I was like holy freaking shit they dared to show that! they had it covered in blood and i wandered how many viewers took notice!

Then when john went to get his memories erased the chair they put him on reminded me the chair from the dollhouse series.

When they told him that his memories are artificial it reminded me that this can be used as a strategy also to fool someone that his real memories are fake!

Luc:
-There is no end.
Always
another John.(Reincarnation/Recycle!)

And if there's no end there is no beginning!
This delivers a lethal blow to all religions and mind control systems on this planet that want us to believe that we have a beginning and that someone(with no beginning !lol!) created us out of nothing and thus he's more powerful than us and we must submit to him and serve him like slaves!

When john returned to his master:
-What about me?
We'll take you in,
erase some memories
and then you'll be...(the script maker wanted to say "fucked" but put(...) instead rofl!)
then you'll be free.
Truly free.
You seem disappointed(not buying it).

I would give him the answer the director gave to loki in the avengers when he was talking about peace.

"When you talk about freedom i kinda think you mean the other thing!"

And here we also learn the dark side of freedom(everything has a - and + side) where when someone is free from his memories/erased is like a leaf in the wind a free meal to become devoured by the closest predator to it!

Here's a new catch phrase i made
"Free from diseases but slave to healthiness and kick ass of diseases!"

A quote from the abraham lincoln vampire hunter movie.
Adam:
-"May I share one of the
revelations of my 5,000 years?
We're all slaves to something.
I, to eternity.
You, to your convictions. Others,
to the color of their skin."

The last sentences in quotes i doubt many will understand due to the massive brainwashing from birth that freedom/lost in the sauce is absolute good and slave/attachment/connection absolute evil.

The draconians are slaves to corruption and cancerous consciousness!

To make it simple
Freedom=Detached from things
Slavement=Attached to things

Like most people are "slaves to their desires" etc.

Here's the links i've mentioned above about that out moon is an alien spaceship war planet and lunar gods mission to milk our planet dry and blow up our solar system on his way out. They also expose him with experts from the bible itself that is that galactic criminal earthlings worship as their god and creator the one who erase their memories!

Thread: ***THE MOON IS AN ALIEN SPACESHIP*** PROOF AND FACTS YOU CAN'T DENY OR DEBATE
Thread: Sunshine 2007 movie EXPOSED! a must read thread!

And here's a solution i came up recently with to punish the draconians or make them think twice before they ignite ww3/armageddon on our planet.
Thread: HACKERS AROUND THE WORLD UNITE TO SAVE OR AVENGE HUMANITY AND THE PLANET FROM WW3/ARANGEDDON! YOU CAN PUNISH THE GODS!(DRACONIANS)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27077367

I made some new posts after this important post and thought to bump it and unbury it so more people get to read it. :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3170929
United States
11/06/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think the attitudes of people who believe in this stuff make it obvious what the agenda is...

...take your fear pills sheeple...
BossBattles

User ID: 14648809
United States
11/06/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think the attitudes of people who believe in this stuff make it obvious what the agenda is...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3170929

Only a fearful mind would ASSUME anyone here is afraid of a goddamned thing.
I can say what I want to,
even if I'm not serious.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27213897
United States
11/07/2012 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: BossBattles

Well, it's not fear on the outside, but everyone here seems to be all angry and fighty which inevitably indicates suppressed fear. This belief system seems to basically be Christianity 2.0, where the bad guys have a lot more hitpoints and the good guys are even fewer and a happy ending for anyone is even less certain.
BossBattles

User ID: 8410224
United States
11/07/2012 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: BossBattles

Well, it's not fear on the outside, but everyone here seems to be all angry and fighty which inevitably indicates suppressed fear. This belief system seems to basically be Christianity 2.0, where the bad guys have a lot more hitpoints and the good guys are even fewer and a happy ending for anyone is even less certain.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27213897

it may be that way for you, or for someone else. not me.
even if I'm not serious.
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 26761074
Canada
11/07/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
damn this thread will be save as flamme world war 3!

somebody pin this shit for epic shill war!
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 26761074
Canada
11/07/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

YOU CAN ONLY CALL ME A SHILL, I PROVED THAT YOU'RE A SHILL.

EITHER PROVIDE INFORMATION OR DEFEND YOURSELF, JUSTIFY YOURSELF AND PROVE ME WRONG, IF CAN'T, THEN SHUT UP.

I KNOW WHY YOU DO ALL THIS, BECAUSE YOU WANT TO DODGE ALL THE POINTS AGAINST YOU, YOU WANT TO AVOID THEM, THEN TO LATER ON PRETEND THAT YOU NEVER GOT EXPOSED.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27218676

i don't need to deffend myself.
i would need to deffend my self only if i were a shill.

but im not the one derailling discussions here. (O-X(Q=
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23953120
United States
11/07/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

True and intense fear finds those who are total ignorant thinking all is good and then all of a sudden find themselves face to face with the very fucked up things/reality they're ignorant about!

Being aware of those fucked up things might cause you some fear which can also motivate you to do something about it find a solution to it and when you do the fear goes away as fear only exists when you're aware of the problem but not the solution and like sun tzu said

"When you know thyself and your enemy you need not to fear the result of a 100 battles!"
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's amazing isn't it?

And it also shows how important this thread is!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

EITHER PROVIDE INFORMATION OR DEFEND YOURSELF, JUSTIFY YOURSELF AND PROVE ME WRONG, IF CAN'T, THEN SHUT UP.

I KNOW WHY YOU DO ALL THIS, BECAUSE YOU WANT TO DODGE ALL THE POINTS AGAINST YOU, YOU WANT TO AVOID THEM, THEN TO LATER ON PRETEND THAT YOU NEVER GOT EXPOSED.

And thats why i stopped reading their posts and replying to those draconian puppets, the draconian strategy that was shown in the V series and the divide and conquer will not pass here not on my watch!
They're entertaining though!
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since the pack of hyenas/lunar possessed puppets floods this thread with crappy posts to derail the mission of this thread and bury important vital posts, from now on on top of new posts i will be making i will also be bumping older important posts and intel.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
About the elections i didn't want obama to win due to the 2012 movie and the russians video who informed us that it was also written in a news magazine in 1997 that the last president of the united states will be a black man!

For more intel see below link.
Thread: The 2012 Movie Decoded!
I just rechecked this link and it looks all videos have been removed or blocked, if true reply to this post and i'll repost them!
Also if you quote the 2012 thread the links to videos look they have been edited by mods and that might be the reason they dont show up anymore.
This is not the first time i see my threads getting edited and removed.
And this 2012 thread had some amazing videos man especially the one with the russians informing us that the last president of usa will be a black man and it was also mentioned by an american news magazine back in 1997! and the year 2008 that he would be elected!
I'll repost that video here.

[link to www.youtube.com]

As about that it doesn't matter who you vote and the true owners of this country george carlin does an amazing job exposing the crap out of them!

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the movie "they live" they showed the owners of the owners(human elite), check the below link for some amazing intel!
Thread: They Live 1988 Movie Explained
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 27287721
Canada
11/08/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

And thats why i stopped reading their posts and replying to those draconian puppets, the draconian strategy that was shown in the V series and the divide and conquer will not pass here not on my watch!
cruise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23953120

To Blitz the storm-striker

here's what you said,
"i would need to deffend my self only if i were a shill"

well, I exposed you, so you need to defend yourself.

"but im not the one derailling discussions here"

like I said, You not because you are dodging the points which proved that you are a shill, to later on pretend that you are not a shill.

To 23953120,

here's what you said,

"And thats why i stopped reading their posts and replying"

same thing, you are an agent too, you got exposed, so you have nothing to say to defend yourself, because there is no way you can prove me wrong. the only thing you can do is to call me a shill, that's it. and program people to fall for the soul hunters.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27240396

you can always take anything anyone said and turn it upside down.
Like doctors you know!
Or like shills!
They both got a nice pay check for it!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27295822
Romania
11/08/2012 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
the word drac (or draci pl) is a Romanian one
and we use it since 2000 years ago to describe
the devil.

Before the roman occupation this country was called Dacia or the Daco empire and its ppl were called Daci or Dacs.

But we are NOT that bad...
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 27287721
Canada
11/08/2012 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

here's what you said,

like I said, You not because you are dodging the points which proved that you are a shill, to later on pretend that you are not a shill.

To 23953120,

here's what you said,

same thing, you are an agent too, you got exposed, so you have nothing to say to defend yourself, because there is no way you can prove me wrong. the only thing you can do is to call me a shill, that's it. and program people to fall for the soul hunters.

Like doctors you know!
Or like shills!

propoganda

"you can always take anything anyone said and turn it upside down."

that's what you guys do, funny how you blame it on me.

I just showed people you one eyed (reptilian) avatar of a robotic reptilian, and your lunar bs about the 'hunter can be hunted' and 'souls can only be captured if they are capturable'.

THAT'S LUNAR BULLSHIT, YOU STILL HAVEN'T TOLD US HOW YOU KNOW THIS AND THE SOURCE.
JUST LIKE AGENTS

what about your sources!

books? yep as credible as anyone else right? That's what i thought!

The more you attack the more you attack yourself. And the funniest part is that i don't even need to counter your arguments!

If it please you to slanders me and anyone else, then knock yourself out! :P

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

here's what you said,

To 23953120,

here's what you said,

Like doctors you know!
Or like shills!

Blitz you don't have to waste your time with exposed shills, their mission is to derail the thread they attack from informing the masses to a rooster fighting show.

For me an exposed shill is like a dead body or a defeated stealth agent the moment he loses his cover he's done, unless i have nothing else to do i might waste some time with them to keep the thread alive!
like an ancient philosopher said "some people can benefit from their enemies to the point they can't live without them"
That will piss off the shills big time!
cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27058950
Norway
11/08/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread is the thread of the millenium.

The Cronians are traitors of galaxy along with the Orions, under the dragonian constellation.

Traits of the Cronian constellation on the astral 4D realm:
Giant humanoids
Cold aura presence

The traits of the dragonian constellation on the astral 4D realm:
Reptile hostile eyes
Shapeshifters
Paralyzing aura presence

Cronians used to have a home, and were promised a new home by the dragonians, therefore the coalition of these constellations.

There is another humanoid race involved too, the Orion constellation, which operates the astral 4D Mind-Tech-Time-Slavery-Technology:
Humanoid of the similar size as us
Cold aura in presence
Wear energy-disturbance equipment to disort us

Orions is another rogue constellation of the universe, which came to Gaia with the launch of Microsoft. The technology is all about monitoring us. Macintosh is also of Orion technology, all technology is of Orion technology, to make us think we have a choice.

Drafted knowledge from within.

2012 is going to turn ugly if there is no mass-awakening.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw the new universal soldier movie last weekend and was blown away with some things it showed to our face and also dared to experiment with the viewers as guinea pigs!

Note in advance there is a lot of symbolism in that movie!

When they were attempting to hijack a persons mind making him remote control puppet you could hear a ringing sound playing in his head! This is very important as we could become aware when government scums or lunar agents attempt the same thing on us.
Then what the movie did and made me so upset that they also dare to do it and 2 times in a row!
The whole screen was covered with flickering brainwashing lights(identical to the brainwashing lights of the movie cipher the island and many more) that program the humans in the movie but who became aware that this brainwashing technique was also aimed at the very viewers of that movie as it was going on for at least few minutes!(Who know what effect that had on the subconscious mind of the complete unaware viewers!)
It was hard in the eyes too and i had mine covered the whole time leaving a small gap open for when it was finished to go back watching.

Then what Dolph said blew my mind as i was able to decipher his intel.

-My brothers.
Let's not forget
the moment of sickness.(moon/disease arrived on our shores/earth 13,500 years ago.[see ancient historians and raymond drake gods and spacemen throughout history])
Our thoughts interrupted by
unfamiliar worships.
(That unfamiliar warship is our very moon! see link end of this post "moon is an alien spaceship/warplanet!)
We were merely arms and legs
moving to the directive
of another mind.(Draconian puppets, the shills that attacked this thread recently are prime example.)
But in an instant
the veil has lifted.
And today, brothers,
I stand here to declare
your minds are now your own.
Each and every one of us
bred into slavery(from birth),
superior to our creators(destroyers/erasers).
They gave us nothing(amnesia!)...
nothing inside(became empty/erased!)
but the void in our soul,
the curse
that binds us
together, my brothers.
But then he came along(bad cop good cop strategy played on them as it was told in the movie avengers when loki was imprisoned!).
He turned the curse
into a blessing(brainwashed them that is a good thing see below "the salesman of death strategy").
He is the inspiration.
He is the light(trap)
that set us free(enslaved!).
We are his eyes and ears(his puppets now).

When he talks about "HE that came along and is the light etc" he was talking about his boss named Luc who symbolized Lucifer and it was also shown towards the end of that movie that Lucifer is a 2 face motherf*cker as he plays both the good god and evil satan(good bad cop strategy!), he had his face painted half black half white but instead vertically like the 2 face in batman he had it horizontally so they don't make it too obvious.

Pay attention when he said "we are now his eyes and ears" which means they're not free but simply changed ownership or the same criminal who enslaved them came to them as their savior with sole purpose to enslave them even deeper!

We can see this strategy being applied by the human elite on this very planet, where when they want to change things they create the problems so the masses accept the change/solution which is far worse than the current problems.

When dolph also said he is the light the camera showed a "snake tattoo!", anyone remember when i decode the trailer of dragon gate where the light gate to heaven was called dragon gate! This was made a lot more obvious in that movie as they also called the dragon gate "god gate"! Mind blowing stuff man!

Also in uni soldier pay attention on the religious symbol of Luc/lucifer, it was similar to the ancient symbol of a snake on a cross or a crescent moon on top of the cross!

Then this movie also showed that our human bodies can regrow its limbs if you unlock some of the 97% unknown/locked dna our today corrupted scientists got paid to call "junk dna" to refrain any independent biologists and other doctors from researching it and unlocking it!

-I can hear this voice
in my head telling me
that I gotta find him.
Telling me that
I gotta kill him.
So I go.
And I find him
and then he shows me the truth.
And my thoughts?
They're not my own.

And this verified again what ghrees has informed us that most of our thoughts are not our own and have given us also the solution how to filter our thoughts and identify which are our own and which are not.
[link to hellenandchaos.blogspot.com]

The draconian remote control puppets who came out of their holes to attack this thread recently might wanna take notes here if they want their remote controlled brains to ever become free from their masters.

-I had a family...
a wife,
a daughter.
I can remember.
-The memories...
It hurts,
doesn't it?
-Yes.
-Go to him.(lunar god)
He'll help you forget.

-Your memories, John,
they give you pain.
But I can release you
from them.
I can release you
from your pain.
Would you like
to be free from pain?
(similar solution people who suicide want freedom from pain and problems but they only release their souls to greater torments and pain that awaits them on the other side, and similar to anyone who gets his memories erased expecting freedom from pain he only enslaves and buries himself even deeper in his hole and the same problems he was running away from he'll find them in front of him as the only escape from problems is their solution and to keep "remember" their solution!)

Here just like in the dollhouse series and just like the news articles online promoting the new memory erasing pills that are coming out we have "the salesman of death!", pay attention how clever they promote it, be free from your pain (and forget everything so you'll repeat the same mistakes and relive the pain all over again!) etc
Similar clever advertisement was made for the rfid chip and what was mind blowing in the movie was when scot adkins pulled out the chip implant from the back of his neck that was used by his owners to track him down and remote control him it was as an "rfid chip!!!"

I was like holy freaking shit they dared to show that! they had it covered in blood and i wandered how many viewers took notice!

Then when john went to get his memories erased the chair they put him on reminded me the chair from the dollhouse series.

When they told him that his memories are artificial it reminded me that this can be used as a strategy also to fool someone that his real memories are fake!

Luc:
-There is no end.
Always
another John.(Reincarnation/Recycle!)

And if there's no end there is no beginning!
This delivers a lethal blow to all religions and mind control systems on this planet that want us to believe that we have a beginning and that someone(with no beginning !lol!) created us out of nothing and thus he's more powerful than us and we must submit to him and serve him like slaves!

When john returned to his master:
-What about me?
We'll take you in,
erase some memories
and then you'll be...(the script maker wanted to say "fucked" but put(...) instead rofl!)
then you'll be free.
Truly free.
You seem disappointed(not buying it).

I would give him the answer the director gave to loki in the avengers when he was talking about peace.

"When you talk about freedom i kinda think you mean the other thing!"

And here we also learn the dark side of freedom(everything has a - and + side) where when someone is free from his memories/erased is like a leaf in the wind a free meal to become devoured by the closest predator to it!

Here's a new catch phrase i made
"Free from diseases but slave to healthiness and kick ass of diseases!"

A quote from the abraham lincoln vampire hunter movie.
Adam:
-"May I share one of the
revelations of my 5,000 years?
We're all slaves to something.
I, to eternity.
You, to your convictions. Others,
to the color of their skin."

The last sentences in quotes i doubt many will understand due to the massive brainwashing from birth that freedom/lost in the sauce is absolute good and slave/attachment/connection absolute evil.

The draconians are slaves to corruption and cancerous consciousness!

To make it simple
Freedom=Detached from things
Slavement=Attached to things

Like most people are "slaves to their desires" etc.

Here's the links i've mentioned above about that out moon is an alien spaceship war planet and lunar gods mission to milk our planet dry and blow up our solar system on his way out. They also expose him with experts from the bible itself that is that galactic criminal earthlings worship as their god and creator the one who erase their memories!

Thread: ***THE MOON IS AN ALIEN SPACESHIP*** PROOF AND FACTS YOU CAN'T DENY OR DEBATE
Thread: Sunshine 2007 movie EXPOSED! a must read thread!

And here's a solution i came up recently with to punish the draconians or make them think twice before they ignite ww3/armageddon on our planet.
Thread: HACKERS AROUND THE WORLD UNITE TO SAVE OR AVENGE HUMANITY AND THE PLANET FROM WW3/ARANGEDDON! YOU CAN PUNISH THE GODS!(DRACONIANS)

I made some new posts after this important post and thought to bump it and unbury it so more people get to read it. :)

About that if you lose your memories you're f*cked this new game i'm playing it tells it to our face!

[link to www.sigma-team.net]

"The world of nightmares is mysterious and amazing, it scares and fascinates at the same time. The laws of real world are not valid in here. Here you are absolutely alone and it seems there are too many secrets to reveal... And this dreadful feeling as if somebody is constantly watching you.
What if you become filled with the nightmares and the only chance to save yourself are the memories - the only thing that connects you with the real world. The fragments from your real life are in danger – so is your future! Protect the memories by any means, otherwise it's all over. "

"The laws of real world are not valid in here."
Anyone remembers Matrix and morpheus/god of dreams saying the exact same thing!?
Which proves for the numerous time that the movie matrix was the dreamworld which we connect to it wirelessly every night like neo did in matrix 2 and the real world is the dumpster planet that was shown in the first this very planet earth we humans let the owners create and then begged to go to sleep for ever as reality was unlivable! And then like in the attic of the dollhouse series the moon will have billions of supercomputers running at max speed 24/7!
Thread: Our Brains Are Being Used As Processors! READ AND PIN THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND! UNPRECEDENTED INFO!

What was mind blowing in this game there was a level where while my body was sleeping on a bed reptilian clowns(like the ones from stephen king "it" movie) were coming to destroy/erase my memories!
Any one remembers an older post i made quoting mainstream scientists who said "our brain regulates what memories to keep and what to throw away in sleep!"

And in that game you have to kill those lunar clowns before they destroy your memories. Another fascinating thing is that those memories if they don't get completely erased/destroyed they get rebuild/restored back to their original form!

In the it trailer of stephen king the reptilian clown's face was shown on our moon sending an a amazing message our way and the relation and secret meaning luna parks have with our moon as ghrees revealed to us.

I had came a cross a picture of the clown of mcdonalds and noticed something that gave him away of being a reptilian dressed as clown like the clown of stephen king.
I just saw a pic of the clown of stephen king and to my amazement he has the same exact signs that can give him away as a reptilian like the mcdonalds clown!

Here's a pic of the stephen king's clown
[link to randomtidbitsofthought.files.wordpress.com]

And here's a pic of the mcdonalds clown
[link to coolspotters.com]

Pay attention on their lower eyelids!
Thats the sign of the reptilian eye!

Not to mention their mouths are covered in red which symbolizes blood and that they are blood drinking lizards!

The sigma team/S team/Snake team developer of the clown game give themselves away as a reptilian team as the S is a snake symbol(see superman/s man/snakeman), plus the zombie shooter i played not too long ago had this propaganda at then end "that humanity is sick and the zombie virus their cure" and made the big boss/maker of that virus look like a good guy trying to cure humanity lol!

Remember when i mentioned that our owners create the problems so the masses accept their solution/change which is far worse than the problem they have created.

This strategy was also mentioned by politicians in the media saying we can take advantage of our fucked economy to pass new laws and measures we couldn't do before(as the masses would have hung us on the streets).

Similar strategy is the good bad cop where the bad cop makes you to hate him so much so when his partner/good cop shows up you'll see him as your friend and savior to whom you'll tell everything.(Explained better by prisoner loki from avengers).

Similar strategy is the good god and evil devil, where what the devil does is make the sheeple run into his partner's slaughterhouse to get saved/served for dinner.
BossBattles

User ID: 14648809
United States
11/08/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought this was some good info on an explanation for chemtrails and also much of the mysterious things happening to many people....

www.dataasylum.com

I hear the mechanical noise in my head once a month or so exactly how described. This ties in with morgellons disease perfectly, and when you see pictures of the fibers that come out of peoples bodies, it is clear that extremely advanced technology can control us in ways previously unimagined.
even if I'm not serious.
CANADA FOR G H REES
User ID: 27125759
Canada
11/09/2012 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well it got messy here didnt it.

But we are here to talk about Soul Hunters

Part 1

Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/09/2012 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Part 2

Quoting: CANADA FOR G H REES 27125759
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/09/2012 04:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Part 2

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27125759

Part 3

CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/09/2012 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Part 1

Part 3

Part 4

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread is the thread of the millenium.

The Cronians are traitors of galaxy along with the Orions, under the dragonian constellation.

Traits of the Cronian constellation on the astral 4D realm:
Giant humanoids
Cold aura presence

The traits of the dragonian constellation on the astral 4D realm:
Reptile hostile eyes
Shapeshifters
Paralyzing aura presence

Cronians used to have a home, and were promised a new home by the dragonians, therefore the coalition of these constellations.

There is another humanoid race involved too, the Orion constellation, which operates the astral 4D Mind-Tech-Time-Slavery-Technology:
Humanoid of the similar size as us
Cold aura in presence
Wear energy-disturbance equipment to disort us

Orions is another rogue constellation of the universe, which came to Gaia with the launch of Microsoft. The technology is all about monitoring us. Macintosh is also of Orion technology, all technology is of Orion technology, to make us think we have a choice.

Drafted knowledge from within.

2012 is going to turn ugly if there is no mass-awakening.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27058950

Thanks for the intel!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Part 1

Part 2

Part 2

Part 3

Part 1

Part 3

Part 4

Thanks for the videos, and indeed ghrees has talked about the draconians of the soul dimension who carry special weapons with them to capture souls or to assist the chinese special forces do their magic crap like throw lighting through their hands move objects etc and ghrees has also informed the russian and american special forces how to defend themselves against such weapons of the soul dimension.

As about the indian shill that has flooded this thread recently with crappy posts and lying out of his ass that this thread never talked about the very things he learned from this thread! "lol" you can check page 74 and back as its the same old shill and his buddies making a comeback where the op for the numerous time opened a can of whoopass to him and his buddies and you'll also notice that he's an ignorant retard too saying stupid things that america was always 50 states etc.
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 74)

I'm not reading their crap nor replying to them anymore as they're problems solved draconian shills exposed!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Part 2

Part 3

Great videos man i just finished the 3rd one and i had also made a thread decoding the star trek first contact.
Thread: Star Trek First Contact 1996 Decoded!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Part 1

Part 3

Part 4

The 4th one is a badass video man, AMAZING JOB!!!

Note in saber rider the draconian makers of that anime had demonize justice/nemesis as for the criminals their punisher is the bad guy, also see the movie "flying swords of the dragon's gate" where there the lizards showed us that they're well aware that nemesis is justice!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Found this on your channel canada for ghrees.

At 0:28 thats how the draconian scums and their human worshipers and puppets on earth will be when he shows up!

At 0:34 all lunar possessed puppets in foam extraction mode!
cruise

Its even more amazing that you captured their face expression sweating in fear and put it at the end of the video!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Part 3

Part 4

The 4th one is a badass video man, AMAZING JOB!!!

Note in saber rider the draconian makers of that anime had demonize justice/nemesis as for the criminals their punisher is the bad guy, also see the movie "flying swords of the dragon's gate" where there the lizards showed us that they're well aware that nemesis is justice!

Forgot to include this thread
that i had to make twice as the first was deleted within hours and the second was attacked by shills relentlessly, visit it and pay attention how a lunar scum that goes by the name extradimensional777 tried cleverly to hypnotize the readers with love light peace speeches and that our planet is under the rulership of beings of light that will not allow a ww3 to ignite or another nuke to explode, that is all good and above all relax(go back to sleep mode)!

Like goerge green said to the owners of this planet/draconians and the human elite/their loyal puppets it doesn't matter what you know but what you can do about it as then they'll report to their mothership "houston(see moon) we got a problem!"
cruise

GLP