Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,985 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,083,874
Pageviews Today: 1,956,680Threads Today: 864Posts Today: 15,048
10:06 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

!!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

CANADA FOR G H REES
User ID: 27125759
Canada
11/09/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!
Found this on your channel canada for ghrees.

At 0:28 thats how the draconian scums and their human worshipers and puppets on earth will be when he shows up!

At 0:34 all lunar possessed puppets in foam extraction mode!
cruise

Its even more amazing that you captured their face expression sweating in fear and put it at the end of the video!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23953120

Between the funny faces and the hilarious doom music, and the truth in my face, I was laughing histerically!!
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/09/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Soul Hunters Part 5a

MORE TO COME!!! MUCH MORE REVEALING!

CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/09/2012 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Soul Hunters Part 5a

MORE TO COME!!! MUCH MORE REVEALING!

Quoting: CANADA FOR G H REES 27125759

CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/10/2012 03:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
SOUL HUNTERS THREAD

Thread: SOUL HUNTERS
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/10/2012 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just want to thank India dude for pointing me in the right direction with some vital material

other than that I never thought India dude was a shill, just slow in some regards...but none the less a legit person who just wants the truth

I wont get into this who is the shill game, I am here to learn and share new info to help others

G H REES FOR LIFE!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23562617
United States
11/10/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just want to thank India dude for pointing me in the right direction with some vital material

other than that I never thought India dude was a shill, just slow in some regards...but none the less a legit person who just wants the truth

I wont get into this who is the shill game, I am here to learn and share new info to help others

G H REES FOR LIFE!!

To save the readers of this thread and the op from reading through draconian filthy sewage posts to find the part that is helpful can you post the vital material you talk about?

Is it about the soul hunters?

Which to my excitement yesterday by using the search button i found many posts on this thread talking about soul hunters months before that indian lunar possessed puppet and filthy mouth showed up.

On page 30 the op talks about the hellhounds/soul hunters which you also recently posted in your videos and named them soul hunters!

Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 30)

I was surfing glp and came across this religious zombie.
I post his thread here for the viewers here to take notice the damage/sickness religions cause to the human minds.
Thread: The Return of the Queen of Heaven Part I

the guys's signature says this
"1Ki 19:4 But he himself went a day’s journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a broom tree, and prayed that he might die, and said, “It is enough! Now, YAHUWAH, take my life, for I am no better than my fathers!”"

Now for those of you that have seen the movie the book of eli/lie and remember the part where the bad guy said "that book is a weapon aimed right at the hearts and minds of the weak and desperate, it will give us control on them etc" you can only feel sorry for the sheep/victims of draconian religions begging for their slaughter and their second death that awaits them after they lose their bodies.

I just remembered another hollywood movie with some badass subliminal messages Jonax Hex!

This guy could reattach the souls to their old bodies temporarily and also kill the souls while he had them/second death! But the most interesting part where they showed us the dangers that awaits the souls when they exit their bodies was in this dialogue.

-Dirt likes dead, dead likes dirt.
Simple as that.
-Hey, wait.
What is that sound?
-Oh, them?
Them's likely hellhounds.
Reckon they smell fresh meat.
Waiting for you for when I let you go,

no doubt.
-No. No.
-I wouldn't try to pet them if I was you.
(i googled hellhounds and i found pics of Cerberus! the dog with 3 heads that keeps the souls to hades in ancient literature)

I realized after i read Plutarch when he said that after death our soul is like a caged bird that has been released that since there's too many dangers outside the cage that cage/our body can also act as a protection, and also truman cash said that the souls when outside their human bodies can be easily captured with draconian technology.

And i just remembered an interesting dialogue from skyrim where there was a mission i had to bring a priest to a demon that was talking to me through a draconian looking black statue, after i brought the priest to him he trapped him in a cage and had me torture him until he says he submits his soul to the demon, then the demon told me to kill him, after i did this is what the demon said.
"Now i have a soul in oblivion that needs claiming, take care of the house while i'm gone,ha ha ha"

oh yeah i found the video on youtube too skip to 4:50

what i learned from this is these lunar agents can't get our souls while we're alive in a body but when we lose our bodies that's when the real problems start! that's why i tell people to live as much they can and get as much informed/armed they can so when their time comes and the cage opens you'll come out as punisher ready for revenge and not like a sheep ready for slaughter, i like to give this parallelism, the cat waits for a mouse to come out of the hole but suddenly the whole wall cracks open a giant comes out and eats the cat! that's how i wanna exit my body and squeeze the life out of my demons that will be waiting for me on the other side!

also lunar agent franz bardon in his book "initiation into hermetics" had said that on the astral plane there's magicians that like to take advantage of the naive and ignorants. that was the only excerpt from his whole book where you could become alert of any danger that might exist on the next dimension.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1512971

AT PAGE 32 THE OP TALKS AGAIN ABOUT THE SOUL HUNTERS/DEMONS WHO STEAL YOUR SOUL AS SOON YOU DIE!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 32)

"Amazing post, also that ball of light reminds me the ball of light in the movie aliens and cowboys which also looked a lot like the moon light which i think plays a big role too in the soul dimension.
As about aliens abducting people and return them to their home man this shit is going on for thousand of years, you'll take notice as you progress on raymond drake's book, i was laughing today when i read the testimonies of ancient religious people describing events of people after they died their house was covered by a big bright light and their soul was picked up by angels/aliens/demons and taken to heaven/moon. And it also reminded a famous story of christianity with the 40 martyrs in Rome where while they were dying angels/lunar agents were waiting for them in the sky holding a crown/dog leash to take them to heaven.
Now if i hear this story again from christians i'm gonna roflmao in front of them with their stupidity as i'll be trying to put some common sense into their brains."

THE INDIAN SHILL AFTER STUDYING THE OP'S THREAD CAREFULLY SIMPLY NAMED THE LUNAR AGENTS/DEMONS/DRACONIANS OF THE SOUL DIMENSION "SOUL HUNTERS" AND USED THAT AS HIS WEAPON 90 PAGES LATER TO ATTACK THIS THREAD THE OP AND GHREES, AND NOTE ALSO HIS AUSTRIAN BODY SAID ANYONE WHO PROMOTES GHREES MATERIAL IS AN AGENT!

Canada for ghrees you say "ghrees for life" but you show appreciation to snakes who come here with sole purpose to attack the op and ghrees!
They sure don't show appreciation for the things they learned here and from ghrees and like ghrees says what you give is what you get and since they don't show appreciation they shouldn't receive any but the exact opposite as this is what they do!
Plus any good intel they might give is to gain credibility and peoples trust so they can be more believable liars on their pathetic lunar mission to discredit important threads!
The funny thing with shills like the indian guy is that they use intel from the very thread they attack to gain credibility!!!
Its like when someone steals your idea change a letter or 2 and present it as his then instead of showing appreciation like you did to him like a snake turns around and bites the hand that fed it!

As you read more on page 32 you'll find the op quoting the demons/soul hunters from the movie ghost with demi moore and also posting the cutscene from it!

This idea is false cause everything is connected in the universe and circulates, circulation=health just like the water that moves is clean the water that sits on its ass gathers all kinds of bacteria toxins viruses etc.
So your philosophy says everybody should stay in his place sit on his ass and gather toxins just like the sitting water.
And by the way everything is alive in the universal organism just like everything is alive inside your body did you know that matter gives birth to matter? archaeologists that have found ancient metals they could see having grown on them small metal pimples meaning this metal was growing just like the soil and our planet is growing. When archaeologists dig out ancient cities they measure their age by how much deep they're buried, if i remember good if it's buried 1 meter deep equals 200 years of age. so the earth every 200 hundred years grows 1 meter.
Also about this religious belief that you were created(meaning you didn't always existed) this thread opens a can of whoopass to this false belief.
Thread: BREAKING UNIVERSAL LAW ***NOTHING COMES FROM NOTHING*** PIN THIS!

And by the way i would never allow a buddhist monk or any other draconian mongol chinese hybrid to advise me or guide me after death cause it would be the same thing as asking from your murderer's buddies for help or trusting your most valuable asset to a thief.

Also people take note of scientology's smart tactics of trapping their victims.
Don't go to the light! yeah now that i got your trust do this: Go to the dark door behind you!

Oh yeah and who can guarantees me that this door is safe and with what evidence?
Probably by black door they meant the black shadows from the movie the ghost with demi moore where the demons were hiding and captured the soul of the bad guy.
Here's the final scene of the movie ghost right before that was the scene where the demons that were hiding in the shadows captured the bad guy.

If you pay close attention towards the end as he walks towards the light you'll see many people/ghosts/lunar agents waiting for him and as he approaches them at 4:10 he turns right and something is sticking out of his back like the ghost that approached him from the right stabbed him and then he kinda looked as he was shaking like he was getting zapped!
Got to watch that movie again in HD!
Also note people what a beautiful romantic music the hollywood bastards directors were playing in the background! that's how they brainwash/program the masses to do whatever they want them to do! it looks good it sounds good it feels good it must be good right? NOT!!! Why rush it people take a walk around earth and see all the things you missed you may actually find yourself that you don't need to go to any freaking light! Let's hope we're able survive more than 60 seconds lol.

Questioning researching and using some common sense is the ultimate way for finding the true exit of the labyrinth we're all trapped in, i would love to find a way to kill the Minotaur/moon on my way out too just like Theseus did only difference Theseus entered the labyrinth to kill the Minotaur he wasn't lured and captured :) but he had a sad ending too later down the road for trusting an evil bastard who was pretending to be his friend then pushed him down a cliff to meet his death.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

WOW MAN PAGE 32 IS FLOODED WITH REFERENCES TO SOUL HUNTERS/DEMONS OF THE SOUL DIMENSION, HERE'S ANOTHER POST!

Folks, what about wandering spirits and ghosts? There are numerous of souls that are wandering on the plane that we reside in. Tell me why they aren't "captured."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9455272

BECAUSE THEY ARE WORKING FOR THE MOON CRIMINALS!

I've read in ancient literature numerous ancient philosophers mathematicians scientists etc saying that our planet is flooded with evil souls/lunar agents/demons and if you make it past the moon(in reality exit our solar system) it'll be heaven cause no evil souls can survive past that(meaning they get captured and punished by the cosmic antibodies)

On those old pages you'll also find chameleon lunar agent 892 who was licking the Op's behind for 60 pages until the right moment where he would have gained the trust of most readers show his true colors and pull the plug on this thread discrediting everything and above all the best source one can find online GHREES!

I can flood this post with evidence about the soul hunters which the op/i was calling lunar agents demons and draconians of the soul dimension but the above evidence is enough to deliver a final ko blow to the retarded indian shill who attempts to ridicule an amazing thread like this and the best source one can find online ghrees with cheep draconian tricks.

He might show up in 2 months from now talking about "lunar traps"(change the name from soul traps to lunar traps) and then attack the op this thread and ghrees that they hide this intel and don't want people to know that they're agents and that he's here to help not on a lunar mission to infiltrate threads of vital importance and destroy them from within like a "5th column agent!", a strategy 892 attempted and failed miserably!
cruisecruisecruise
This is also a hebrew mongolian strategy of infiltrating groups and threads accusing others for what you are so you lower the suspicion of people around you taking notice the draconian shill you try to hide!

I wouldn't waste my time talking about exposed defeated shills "canada for ghrees" but on your last post you expressed great ignorance on the enemy/draconian puppets and i felt obligated to inform you about them as i have exposed their strategy countless times on this thread.

LUNAR AGENTS FIRST GAIN YOUR TRUST SO THEY CAN HURT YOU BIG TIME PERMANENTLY LATER!

"KNOW THY ENEMY!"
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I went to watch again the cutscene with the shadow demons/soul hunters of the movie ghost and to my astonishment the video was deleted!

But here i found the last one i think thats on youtube lol!

[link to www.youtube.com]

Skip to 1:30 but as you'll continue see in the movie watching past the scene with the amateur soul hunters/shadow ugly demons (which if you see you'll know immediately/!common sense! to stay the hell away from them) you'll see something far more dangerous and capable of catching billions of souls by not needing to move a single finger!
"You catch more flies with honey and the fisherman catches more fish with light! at night".

Also those demons/shadow soul hunters are far more dangerous when they take the form/appearence of your dead loved ones like the op countless times have warned the readers of this thread since the first days of this thread! as then they don't even have to hunt you, you'll simply run to them smiling happy!

"Your worst enemy is the one that has deceived you to see as a friend lover god creator etc."!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I went to watch again the cutscene with the shadow demons/soul hunters of the movie ghost and to my astonishment the video was deleted!

Skip to 1:30 but as you'll continue see in the movie watching past the scene with the amateur soul hunters/shadow ugly demons (which if you see you'll know immediately/!common sense! to stay the hell away from them) you'll see something far more dangerous and capable of catching billions of souls by not needing to move a single finger!
"You catch more flies with honey and the fisherman catches more fish with light! at night".

Also those demons/shadow soul hunters are far more dangerous when they take the form/appearence of your dead loved ones like the op countless times have warned the readers of this thread since the first days of this thread! as then they don't even have to hunt you, you'll simply run to them smiling happy!

"Your worst enemy is the one that has deceived you to see as a friend lover god creator etc."!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23562617

Messed up on the embedding lol, it should be good now.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
To the readers who jump to the last pages of this thread without going through all the pages it became obvious on the last posts that they're missing out big time!

Not only that but it gives the lunar agents who monitor this thread and study its every page so they plan their strategy accordingly to steal the intel and present it as theirs and then turn around and blame the op and ghrees that they're hiding it rofl!
cruise

The shills might say they go away but THEY NEVER DO! they might not post here for some time but always monitor this thread and prime example is 892 who said he is never coming back and when he showed up again after he had read all the pages from the time he left to the time he showed up back used those posts as his strategy to turn the readers of this thread against each other!
While the lunar possessed indian shill's filthy mouth is on foam extraction mode since he showed up trying relentlessly to turn this thread into a rooster fighting show!

I bet they enjoy talking to themselves!
cruise
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/10/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Canada for ghrees you say "ghrees for life" but you show appreciation to snakes who come here with sole purpose to attack the op and ghrees!
They sure don't show appreciation for the things they learned here and from ghrees and like ghrees says what you give is what you get and since they don't show appreciation they shouldn't receive any but the exact opposite as this is what they do!
Plus any good intel they might give is to gain credibility and peoples trust so they can be more believable liars on their pathetic lunar mission to discredit important threads!
The funny thing with shills like the indian guy is that they use intel from the very thread they attack to gain credibility!!!
Its like when someone steals your idea change a letter or 2 and present it as his then instead of showing appreciation like you did to him like a snake turns around and bites the hand that fed it!

Yeah you are right....that is why I said he was slow....or an agent indeed

I couldnt understand how he didnt grasp it sooner, and still is unappreciative...
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/10/2012 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

I couldnt understand how he didnt grasp it sooner, and still is unappreciative...

Nah i take it back...I dont even want to be caught in this shit storm...I posted those vids pretaining to soul hunters....so now others can learn

India dude hit the jackpot on those clips...and I thank him for directin me to them .
ytdsa
User ID: 25701329
Romania
11/11/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
As In Heaven, So On Earth...

This is an ugly 3D universe.
This galaxy was infected by this ugliness long time ago (zillions of years ago).
Try to immagine a civilization (of good souls) evolving without TPTB interference, and you'll reach to the conclusion that's not possible.
Then expand this infiltration-logic to the "higher dimensions". (I see them ugly too)

Empathy is a "disease" in this forsaken universe!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23953120
United States
11/12/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

clappa

I'm glad you understand man!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nah i take it back...I dont even want to be caught in this shit storm...I posted those vids pretaining to soul hunters....so now others can learn

India dude hit the jackpot on those clips...and I thank him for directin me to them .

Which clips?
Can you post them as i dont even read his crappy and filthy posts anymore.

By thanking shills and lunar agents is like a sheep thanking his farmer for feeding it being completely unaware why his farmer feeds it(so it grows and eat it!) or a fish thanking the fisherman that covers his hook with food to feed it!

When you notice his real agenda you'll understand how naive and gullible one can be to thank those kind of scumbags!

Plus how can you be "ghrees for life" and show support to enemies of ghrees???

I advised the readers of this thread countless times to take advantage of lunar agents and fishermen stealing their food/intel without getting caught on their hooks!
Should a fish a sheep show appreciation to someone who feeds it so he can slaughter it?
And should readers show appreciation to lunar agents who feed them with some truths to gain their trust so they can manipulate their minds with lies later?

CANADA FOR GHREES DON'T BE AFRAID BEING ATTACKED BY SHILLS!
HOW YOU EXPECT TO FIGHT THE DRACONIANS IF YOU CANT EVEN FIGHT THEIR REMOTE CONTROL PUPPETS!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

G H REES FOR LIFE!!

To save the readers of this thread and the op from reading through draconian filthy sewage posts to find the part that is helpful can you post the vital material you talk about?

Is it about the soul hunters?

Which to my excitement yesterday by using the search button i found many posts on this thread talking about soul hunters months before that indian lunar possessed puppet and filthy mouth showed up.

On page 30 the op talks about the hellhounds/soul hunters which you also recently posted in your videos and named them soul hunters!

Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 30)

I was surfing glp and came across this religious zombie.
I post his thread here for the viewers here to take notice the damage/sickness religions cause to the human minds.
Thread: The Return of the Queen of Heaven Part I

the guys's signature says this
"1Ki 19:4 But he himself went a day’s journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a broom tree, and prayed that he might die, and said, “It is enough! Now, YAHUWAH, take my life, for I am no better than my fathers!”"

Now for those of you that have seen the movie the book of eli/lie and remember the part where the bad guy said "that book is a weapon aimed right at the hearts and minds of the weak and desperate, it will give us control on them etc" you can only feel sorry for the sheep/victims of draconian religions begging for their slaughter and their second death that awaits them after they lose their bodies.

I just remembered another hollywood movie with some badass subliminal messages Jonax Hex!

This guy could reattach the souls to their old bodies temporarily and also kill the souls while he had them/second death! But the most interesting part where they showed us the dangers that awaits the souls when they exit their bodies was in this dialogue.

-Dirt likes dead, dead likes dirt.
Simple as that.
-Hey, wait.
What is that sound?
-Oh, them?
Them's likely hellhounds.
Reckon they smell fresh meat.
Waiting for you for when I let you go,

no doubt.
-No. No.
-I wouldn't try to pet them if I was you.
(i googled hellhounds and i found pics of Cerberus! the dog with 3 heads that keeps the souls to hades in ancient literature)

I realized after i read Plutarch when he said that after death our soul is like a caged bird that has been released that since there's too many dangers outside the cage that cage/our body can also act as a protection, and also truman cash said that the souls when outside their human bodies can be easily captured with draconian technology.

And i just remembered an interesting dialogue from skyrim where there was a mission i had to bring a priest to a demon that was talking to me through a draconian looking black statue, after i brought the priest to him he trapped him in a cage and had me torture him until he says he submits his soul to the demon, then the demon told me to kill him, after i did this is what the demon said.
"Now i have a soul in oblivion that needs claiming, take care of the house while i'm gone,ha ha ha"

oh yeah i found the video on youtube too skip to 4:50

what i learned from this is these lunar agents can't get our souls while we're alive in a body but when we lose our bodies that's when the real problems start! that's why i tell people to live as much they can and get as much informed/armed they can so when their time comes and the cage opens you'll come out as punisher ready for revenge and not like a sheep ready for slaughter, i like to give this parallelism, the cat waits for a mouse to come out of the hole but suddenly the whole wall cracks open a giant comes out and eats the cat! that's how i wanna exit my body and squeeze the life out of my demons that will be waiting for me on the other side!

also lunar agent franz bardon in his book "initiation into hermetics" had said that on the astral plane there's magicians that like to take advantage of the naive and ignorants. that was the only excerpt from his whole book where you could become alert of any danger that might exist on the next dimension.

AT PAGE 32 THE OP TALKS AGAIN ABOUT THE SOUL HUNTERS/DEMONS WHO STEAL YOUR SOUL AS SOON YOU DIE!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 32)

"Amazing post, also that ball of light reminds me the ball of light in the movie aliens and cowboys which also looked a lot like the moon light which i think plays a big role too in the soul dimension.
As about aliens abducting people and return them to their home man this shit is going on for thousand of years, you'll take notice as you progress on raymond drake's book, i was laughing today when i read the testimonies of ancient religious people describing events of people after they died their house was covered by a big bright light and their soul was picked up by angels/aliens/demons and taken to heaven/moon. And it also reminded a famous story of christianity with the 40 martyrs in Rome where while they were dying angels/lunar agents were waiting for them in the sky holding a crown/dog leash to take them to heaven.
Now if i hear this story again from christians i'm gonna roflmao in front of them with their stupidity as i'll be trying to put some common sense into their brains."

THE INDIAN SHILL AFTER STUDYING THE OP'S THREAD CAREFULLY SIMPLY NAMED THE LUNAR AGENTS/DEMONS/DRACONIANS OF THE SOUL DIMENSION "SOUL HUNTERS" AND USED THAT AS HIS WEAPON 90 PAGES LATER TO ATTACK THIS THREAD THE OP AND GHREES, AND NOTE ALSO HIS AUSTRIAN BODY SAID ANYONE WHO PROMOTES GHREES MATERIAL IS AN AGENT!

As you read more on page 32 you'll find the op quoting the demons/soul hunters from the movie ghost with demi moore and also posting the cutscene from it!

This idea is false cause everything is connected in the universe and circulates, circulation=health just like the water that moves is clean the water that sits on its ass gathers all kinds of bacteria toxins viruses etc.
So your philosophy says everybody should stay in his place sit on his ass and gather toxins just like the sitting water.
And by the way everything is alive in the universal organism just like everything is alive inside your body did you know that matter gives birth to matter? archaeologists that have found ancient metals they could see having grown on them small metal pimples meaning this metal was growing just like the soil and our planet is growing. When archaeologists dig out ancient cities they measure their age by how much deep they're buried, if i remember good if it's buried 1 meter deep equals 200 years of age. so the earth every 200 hundred years grows 1 meter.
Also about this religious belief that you were created(meaning you didn't always existed) this thread opens a can of whoopass to this false belief.
Thread: BREAKING UNIVERSAL LAW ***NOTHING COMES FROM NOTHING*** PIN THIS!

And by the way i would never allow a buddhist monk or any other draconian mongol chinese hybrid to advise me or guide me after death cause it would be the same thing as asking from your murderer's buddies for help or trusting your most valuable asset to a thief.

Also people take note of scientology's smart tactics of trapping their victims.
Don't go to the light! yeah now that i got your trust do this: Go to the dark door behind you!

Oh yeah and who can guarantees me that this door is safe and with what evidence?
Probably by black door they meant the black shadows from the movie the ghost with demi moore where the demons were hiding and captured the soul of the bad guy.
Here's the final scene of the movie ghost right before that was the scene where the demons that were hiding in the shadows captured the bad guy.

If you pay close attention towards the end as he walks towards the light you'll see many people/ghosts/lunar agents waiting for him and as he approaches them at 4:10 he turns right and something is sticking out of his back like the ghost that approached him from the right stabbed him and then he kinda looked as he was shaking like he was getting zapped!
Got to watch that movie again in HD!
Also note people what a beautiful romantic music the hollywood bastards directors were playing in the background! that's how they brainwash/program the masses to do whatever they want them to do! it looks good it sounds good it feels good it must be good right? NOT!!! Why rush it people take a walk around earth and see all the things you missed you may actually find yourself that you don't need to go to any freaking light! Let's hope we're able survive more than 60 seconds lol.

Questioning researching and using some common sense is the ultimate way for finding the true exit of the labyrinth we're all trapped in, i would love to find a way to kill the Minotaur/moon on my way out too just like Theseus did only difference Theseus entered the labyrinth to kill the Minotaur he wasn't lured and captured :) but he had a sad ending too later down the road for trusting an evil bastard who was pretending to be his friend then pushed him down a cliff to meet his death.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

WOW MAN PAGE 32 IS FLOODED WITH REFERENCES TO SOUL HUNTERS/DEMONS OF THE SOUL DIMENSION, HERE'S ANOTHER POST!

Folks, what about wandering spirits and ghosts? There are numerous of souls that are wandering on the plane that we reside in. Tell me why they aren't "captured."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9455272

BECAUSE THEY ARE WORKING FOR THE MOON CRIMINALS!

I've read in ancient literature numerous ancient philosophers mathematicians scientists etc saying that our planet is flooded with evil souls/lunar agents/demons and if you make it past the moon(in reality exit our solar system) it'll be heaven cause no evil souls can survive past that(meaning they get captured and punished by the cosmic antibodies)

On those old pages you'll also find chameleon lunar agent 892 who was licking the Op's behind for 60 pages until the right moment where he would have gained the trust of most readers show his true colors and pull the plug on this thread discrediting everything and above all the best source one can find online GHREES!

I can flood this post with evidence about the soul hunters which the op/i was calling lunar agents demons and draconians of the soul dimension but the above evidence is enough to deliver a final ko blow to the retarded indian shill who attempts to ridicule an amazing thread like this and the best source one can find online ghrees with cheep draconian tricks.

He might show up in 2 months from now talking about "lunar traps"(change the name from soul traps to lunar traps) and then attack the op this thread and ghrees that they hide this intel and don't want people to know that they're agents and that he's here to help not on a lunar mission to infiltrate threads of vital importance and destroy them from within like a "5th column agent!", a strategy 892 attempted and failed miserably!
cruisecruisecruise
This is also a hebrew mongolian strategy of infiltrating groups and threads accusing others for what you are so you lower the suspicion of people around you taking notice the draconian shill you try to hide!

I wouldn't waste my time talking about exposed defeated shills "canada for ghrees" but on your last post you expressed great ignorance on the enemy/draconian puppets and i felt obligated to inform you about them as i have exposed their strategy countless times on this thread.

LUNAR AGENTS FIRST GAIN YOUR TRUST SO THEY CAN HURT YOU BIG TIME PERMANENTLY LATER!

"KNOW THY ENEMY!"

Messed up on the embedding lol, it should be good now.

To the readers who jump to the last pages of this thread without going through all the pages it became obvious on the last posts that they're missing out big time!

Not only that but it gives the lunar agents who monitor this thread and study its every page so they plan their strategy accordingly to steal the intel and present it as theirs and then turn around and blame the op and ghrees that they're hiding it rofl!
cruise

The shills might say they go away but THEY NEVER DO! they might not post here for some time but always monitor this thread and prime example is 892 who said he is never coming back and when he showed up again after he had read all the pages from the time he left to the time he showed up back used those posts as his strategy to turn the readers of this thread against each other!
While the lunar possessed indian shill's filthy mouth is on foam extraction mode since he showed up trying relentlessly to turn this thread into a rooster fighting show!

I bet they enjoy talking to themselves!
cruise

bumpbumpbump

This puts the final nail on the shills coffin exposing the crap out of them and their blatant lies!

Since they flood this thread with their lunatic filthy posts where it becomes obvious they're on foam extraction mode i will simply keep bumping posts like this so every new reader becomes immediately aware the kind of shills and lunar remote control zombies they are... on foam extraction mode!
cruise
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/12/2012 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a friends post

(there are seven parts to this its the entire blog parts edited presented in still frames with music)

-------------------------------------------------------------​-
I have been doing reverse speaking for over 6 years and have never come across such congruent infomation as GH REES it fits in so many ways to what i have been discovering with my research. Obviously GH REES is has sum controversial infomation but as you will see in my reverse alot of which was done prior to me being exposed to gh rees infomation is convergent and very relavant, the vids go in progression from most current infomation to pre exposure to ghrees info there is also two articles written on the cosmology of my impressions of 6 years of reverse speaking compressed in this it will become obvious that GH REEs and my reverse speaking impressions are converging on the truth that we live in a world full of lies and predatory 4th dimensional parasitic eneities that control the very essenc of our society from money government the church(and all relgions) and that we have be subjegated to mere trading comodities. The very real threat of the chinese is also bleeding thru in my reverse please take the time to review my infomation and make the nessary arrangments to do sumthing to stand up agisnt this subversive cancer.
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/12/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Which clips?
Can you post them as i dont even read his crappy and filthy posts anymore.

By thanking shills and lunar agents is like a sheep thanking his farmer for feeding it being completely unaware why his farmer feeds it(so it grows and eat it!) or a fish thanking the fisherman that covers his hook with food to feed it!

When you notice his real agenda you'll understand how naive and gullible one can be to thank those kind of scumbags!

Plus how can you be "ghrees for life" and show support to enemies of ghrees???

I advised the readers of this thread countless times to take advantage of lunar agents and fishermen stealing their food/intel without getting caught on their hooks!
Should a fish a sheep show appreciation to someone who feeds it so he can slaughter it?
And should readers show appreciation to lunar agents who feed them with some truths to gain their trust so they can manipulate their minds with lies later?

CANADA FOR GHREES DON'T BE AFRAID BEING ATTACKED BY SHILLS!
HOW YOU EXPECT TO FIGHT THE DRACONIANS IF YOU CANT EVEN FIGHT THEIR REMOTE CONTROL PUPPETS!

i dont see him as a shill lunar agent, i just see him as a slow individual at times, but he provided me some good puzzle pieces.

Go ceck out my Soul Hunters series.

as for that, i thank him, on other things, I have bitched him out for being stupid as fuck. but im not getting into that here...im here to give info

besides I got india dude into g h rees in the first place

im not afraid....im just doing my research . lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
FLYING SWORDS OF DRAGON GATE

In this second trailer i only caught one thing but it was dragon size big lol.

The dragon gate is shown at the end of the trailer in a very clever way, pay attention to the light in the tunnel in the sky at 1:49 and then the screen types in big black letters "Dragon Gate", sending a clear message to the ones who can see when you go to the light you'll be crossing the dragon gate entering the kingdom of the dead which was also shown in the darksiders 2 as a map having the shape of a chinese dragon.

Also that light in the cloud tunnel looks also and like a sun, anyone remembers the ancient myth of Icarus where Daedalus advised him to stay away from the sun?

Its mind blowing to think that me too few years ago if i died then i would go to the light thinking thats where jesus and beautiful good angels are only to find fucking snakes waiting like crocodiles and my second death!

I saw that movie flying sword of the dragon gate few days ago and there were many more interesting things in it.

In the beginning where the corrupted emperors were going to execute some of its soldiers we learned that the chinese are indeed human eaters/cannibals!

-Minister of Five Armies! Step forward!
-Can Qianzhi,
Minister of Five Armies, reporting
-You are a master of treachery!
You hid your plot
behind two fifth-grade officials!
Behind your smooth talk, you're a plotter!
Sorry, but I must undo your hard work
Guards!
Time to taste some pickled body-parts!
Cut off his tongue!

-Sir!

"chinese eat baby soup"
[link to www.google.com (secure)]

"china makes energy pills out of dead babies"
[link to www.google.com (secure)]

If the links don't show up google the titles!
Ghrees has also posted on their blog videos and pictures from Vietnamese forums where the chinese and their bastard sons mongols slaughter their neighbors and daughters then barbecue and eat them!

Funny thing on one video and pictures post where the chinese were cutting apart a dead man to eat him one guy posted in the comments "i thought it was for medical experiments then i saw the barbecue grill and was like OMG!"

In that movie later you'll see that the chinese "LOVE WHITE MEAT!"
Its also written in the bible that after the 200 million chinese soldiers genocide the planet they will get drunk on the dead's blood and flesh!
And i can only imagine what happened to the ancient whites in china where they got genocide by the chinese, their wives raped and from this atrocities the mongol(yellow white) race was born!
Thread: The Chinese Genocide the Ancient Whites in china! History will repeat itself unless...

-And who are you in West Bureau?
-Yu Huatian
-And you are ...?
-I'm the nemesis of both bureaux
Zhao Huai'an

Jet li when he showed up to punish and kill the corrupted emperors (like Odysseus slaughtered the suitors when he returned to his kingdom), he told them "i'm your nemesis!"
which just proved that the lizards are well aware that nemesis is justice and take note how they went out of their way to demonize nemesis on the anime saber rider and the star sheriffs where they were promoting the union of all countries to face the alien threat/nemesis who was coming to punish the criminals and blew up the moon too on the last episodes!
Like i said before "for the criminals their punisher is the bad guy!"

An older post that fits to be placed here.
Found this on your channel canada for ghrees.

At 0:28 thats how the draconian scums and their human worshipers and puppets on earth will be when he shows up!

At 0:34 all lunar possessed puppets in foam extraction mode!
cruise

Its even more amazing that you captured their face expression sweating in fear and put it at the end of the video!

-lnnkeeper!
-Sir, what's wrong?
-Who do you think we are?
You give us white meat?
-White meat?
-What is white meat?
Why are they are so angry?
-New customers get white meat
-What is it?
-Human Flesh
It's from people who used the inn's chopsticks.

Here we have more references of the sick cannibals the dragon's race is!

Another interesting subliminal message i noticed when one lady mentioned the words "dragon gate" she opened a secret entrance to some giant underground tunnels!

From the trailer and this movie one can figure out if capable enough what ghrees has informed us and is also mentioned in the draconian lacerta files that the draconians live in the sky/moon and in the massive underground caves of earth!
The videogame gears of war gave us also a good look of how massive in size those underground caves are and who lives there!
Where ghrees also informed us the reason the draconians placed themselves there too was to cut communications between the earthlings on the surface of the planet with their ancient brothers who escaped to the inner earth from the poles when our planet fell to draconian rulership at 13,500 bc.
See myth of zeus/lunar god who defeated the titans and trapped them inside the earth!

-We've brought the steles
from Black Water City
-What does the inscription read?
-Your Highness,
the inscription is in Xixia characters
After years of wind and sand erosion
Only four words are legible:
dragon, gate, fly, cycle
-The full inscription on the steles
should be read in reverse, giving us
"Come / Cycle / Fly / Swirl / Dragon"
"Sand / Sea / Dedicate / God / Gate"
"Come Cycle " indicates a cycle of 60 years
Fly Swirl Dragon is the black sandstorm
"God Gate" is the entrance of the Xixia Palace

Connect the dots man and here it verifies my older post quoting the trailer that the dragon gate is the lunar god's gate to heaven/slaughterhouse!
I can't believe they actually said it that dragon gate is the god's gate! And thus GOD=DRAGON!!!
The number of jesus is 888 and is also the number of the dragon's race and the chinese dragon 888!
China's olympics were made on 8/8/08! and their olympic stadium had the shape of a reptilian eye!

From the above dialogue one can also figure out "fly to the dragon gate/heaven/god's gate and get recycled!"

Thread: Yahweh is A Reptilian?
This link contains biblical evidence that yahweh is a reptilian! And seraphim=fiery flying serpents!

Next the movie gave away that the chinese are hybrid lizards to the ones who have seen the V series and the draconian queen's Ana unique abilities to smell things no one else can.
When one lizard was ordered to drink a cup of wine which could contain poison he was able to notice it had poison by simply smelling it from small distance!

-In case of danger, hide yourself well
If that doesn't work
Find a good family in your next life.

Here the lizards inform us of life after death but if you go to the dragon gate/heaven it will not be you the one who will decide where to reincarnate nor you'll be keeping your memories!
See older posts quoting the bible where the lunar god/yahweh will erase all sheeples memories who will enter heaven!(dragon gate)

Then the movie show a scene where the black storm was coming, behind the clouds it looked there was a giant ufo mothership which of course it could be the one that was manipulating the weather.
Identical scene was shown in a russian news video of a giant circular ufo hiding behind the clouds.

-Yu Huatian
You dare to fight me
inside the swirling dragon?

Here i found interesting that the chinese calling the hurricanes and sand storms swirling dragons. Probably cause most of them are being caused by the draconian weather manipulation technology.(see haarp etc)

Lastly that movie showed us "the deadliest assassin!" the one i have warned you guys countless of times. The one who fools you to see him as your friend/lover/creator/god etc.

Pay attention how easily she could have slaughtered jet li like a sheep, how badass warriors can die defenseless without having a chance to fight on the hands of smart criminal lizards!
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/12/2012 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
PS as for calling the OP agent or shill I really dont remember the context

we all know GLP i run by "whats its face" STOCK

ryhmes with NAVI ....T for N

Check out speech reversal of G H REES info

My buddy has profound discoveries
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/12/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Connect the dots man and here it verifies my older post quoting the trailer that the dragon gate is the lunar god's gate to heaven/slaughterhouse!
I can't believe they actually said it that dragon gate is the god's gate! And thus GOD=DRAGON!!!
The number of jesus is 888 and is also the number of the dragon's race and the chinese dragon 888!
China's olympics were made on 8/8/08! and their olympic stadium had the shape of a reptilian eye!

DRAGON = GOD RNA
Independent Reverse Speaking
User ID: 27638719
New Zealand
11/12/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

(there are seven parts to this its the entire blog parts edited presented in still frames with music)

I have been doing reverse speaking for over 6 years and have never come across such congruent infomation as GH REES it fits in so many ways to what i have been discovering with my research. Obviously GH REES is has sum controversial infomation but as you will see in my reverse alot of which was done prior to me being exposed to gh rees infomation is convergent and very relavant, the vids go in progression from most current infomation to pre exposure to ghrees info there is also two articles written on the cosmology of my impressions of 6 years of reverse speaking compressed in this it will become obvious that GH REEs and my reverse speaking impressions are converging on the truth that we live in a world full of lies and predatory 4th dimensional parasitic eneities that control the very essenc of our society from money government the church(and all relgions) and that we have be subjegated to mere trading comodities. The very real threat of the chinese is also bleeding thru in my reverse please take the time to review my infomation and make the nessary arrangments to do sumthing to stand up agisnt this subversive cancer.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/13/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
@canada for ghrees, stop flip flopping. The Indian has added some of the most vital info to this thread, and you basically stole it and posted it as your own, and then insulted him, while only to give him his due props later on. You're the one who's dim, as you can't even see the gaping holes in Rees' material.

"Stole the truth....EXCUSE ME MOTHER FUCKER....BUT I MERELY POSTED IT IN VIDEO FORM, DID THE WORK AND RESEARCH, AND I DID THANK HIM
....BESIDES I HAVE EXPANDED ON IT IN MY OWN WAYS!

SO FUCK YOU DICKSHIT

THEN YOU CALL ME DIM....WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU....AND THEN YOU WANT TO BASH GEMATRIA, SINCE YOU HAVE NO COMPREHENSION OF NEURO LINGUISTICS!

FUCK YOU

I DONT LIKE YOUR FUCKING TONE"

GHREES = 62 = ELOHIM = MASON = TORAH = DOLLAR = MASHIACH = QUEEN = JAY Z = LEGION = BLACK MAGIC (jewel del core) = DISEASE= ENEMY = GENOCIDE

I agree with OP, gematria is NOT a super solid proof for anything really. However, such connections, while taking into account, rees' constant calls for hatred/fear/violence against other races on this planet, is a dead giveaway.

"More about holes in G H REES...i always here about it, but never did have that indian prick explain.

Gematria when used properly reveals the codes.

You retards, austrian and indian, cant even FATHOM the info G H REES puts out.

That is why you say it isnt true.

Anyways im not getting into this bullshit....yeah I STOLE indian dudes work then insulted him ....

Which i didnt, i merely dug up the evidence and posted it, what , am I not supposed to ?

Fuck sakes. I give him credit for linking it up. I went and proceeded further.

NOW FUCK OFF@! ASSHOLE "

ALL these energies ONLY feed cancer. So trying to war with the demons/dracos, or us against them type attitudes, are nothing more than CANCER attitudes. That’s exactly what it wants. If you direct hate towards it, it simply feeds off of that. This is TRUTH!

And this is where this thread and many agents are trying to ensnare us!

Don't hate or fear these poor bastards, feel sorry for them, they are utterly lost and infected, just like the characters they see all day in their sci-fi movies and computer game playing marathon sessions.

Much love & respect to INDIA & HOLLAND for clearing this up!!

stop flip flopping eh .... stop lying . asshole
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/13/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
and to maidenkid!

I just had to say those things, because you pissed me off, insulted me, and you had it coming!

before starting a war with me here, think about it.

OP will take advantage of it! it will help him.
if you really want to contribute to this thread!
help us, not them!

don't start a war with me here, because it's not about me or you! it's about the dracos and after death!
it's us vs them!

choose on which side you are!

no more off topic posts!
please!
at least, they won't be coming from me!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27513607

Say some more asshole
I will beat you fucking down!!!

you made it personal you dirty piece of shit
i hate your fucking guts you brown turd

OP i dont care about. You come attack me after al my work I do educating ... you may as well declared war.

I dont see indian shiva turds exposing the draco or the lunar traps , babylon 5 wasnt made by you, but WHITES....G H REES is WHITES....you are some dirty turd with have a brain....choose a side as in duality. I DONT CHOOSE ANY OF YOUR FUCKING SIDES

FUCK YOU INDIA DUDE

I took the time posting the soul hunters series, yea you found it and let us know, CONGRATS
PAT YOURSELF ON THE FUCKING SHOULDER

NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY!

Make this about me as a person.. white race superior ... I can fucking back it up turd face

Ther my work ASSHOLE
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/13/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
and to maidenkid!

I just had to say those things, because you pissed me off, insulted me, and you had it coming!

before starting a war with me here, think about it.

OP will take advantage of it! it will help him.
if you really want to contribute to this thread!
help us, not them!

don't start a war with me here, because it's not about me or you! it's about the dracos and after death!
it's us vs them!

choose on which side you are!

no more off topic posts!
please!
at least, they won't be coming from me!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27513607

Say some more asshole
I will beat you fucking down!!!

you made it personal you dirty piece of shit
i hate your fucking guts you brown turd

OP i dont care about. You come attack me after al my work I do educating ... you may as well declared war.

I dont see indian shiva turds exposing the draco or the lunar traps , babylon 5 wasnt made by you, but WHITES....G H REES is WHITES....you are some dirty turd with have a brain....choose a side as in duality. I DONT CHOOSE ANY OF YOUR FUCKING SIDES

FUCK YOU INDIA DUDE

I took the time posting the soul hunters series, yea you found it and let us know, CONGRATS
PAT YOURSELF ON THE FUCKING SHOULDER

NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY!

Make this about me as a person.. white race superior ... I can fucking back it up turd face

Ther my work ASSHOLE

Go ahead and post our old email india....let the world see...but it just shows you really are a fucking pathetic agent meant to throw cogs in the wheels of white nationalism, which will have nothing to do with Golden Dawn

You are a shill, agent retard, whatever, YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER!

Now bitch like a little girl for 30 mor pages. while I go reveal more info. And try to communicate it to the world. Meanwhile you'll be busy character assassinating me ....dirty turd face
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/13/2012 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Independent Reverse Speaking 27638719

While Austrian and Indian dudes are bitching like women. we have VALUABLE info, Reverse Speech that backs up G H REES info

How about we talk abot this ?

No...indian dude will be a bitch instead
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/13/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/13/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/13/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

LUNAR KABBALAH! IN SAILOR MOON!

CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/13/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/13/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's about time spiders were introduced into this equation

GLP