Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,906 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 910,970
Pageviews Today: 1,701,560Threads Today: 828Posts Today: 14,702
06:59 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

!!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

grefey

User ID: 24294934
United States
11/13/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!
Crazy syncronicity oP

I was just thinking about this last night for no reason at all
I imagined I dies and my soul zoomed up away from the earth towards the cosmos and an electric field prevented me from leaving and sent me back to earth

Crazy imagination but so weird to see this post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 918760

I have been thinking similar things about having to reincarnate here on earth and I sure as hell do not what to. I now see it for the illusion it is. It is all smoke and mirrors and there is nothing here I want except "to get the hell out of Dodge". I truly believe this will happen around the end of Dec. 2012. I am not planning on returning. So if anyone truly knows more about this i would love to here about it. I think that if we are too attached to anything here like money, sex, drugs, power, fame etc. we will not be able to escape it and will want to return. This is how I see it. Don't let them fool you with there smoke and mirrors. THERE IS NOTHING HERE I WANT.
CANADA FOR G H REES
User ID: 27125759
Canada
11/13/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
offtopicofftopicofftopicofftopicofftopicofftopicofftopic

givesgivesgivesgivesgivesgivesgivesgivesgives

another doamazedohtire

Amazing, you are posting an off topic video, quoting me where I said no more off topic posts, please!

HOW MORE STUPID THE SUPERIOR RACE CAN GET HUH?

and about the video, is there any new info? no! we already know that shit, we all too have read g.h.rees, so who gives a fuck?!

AND YES, PLEASE CARRY ON TO POST YOUR (OFF TOPIC) VIDEOS HERE, YOU PRECIOUS WORK, WHICH WE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT. FLOOD THIS THREAD WITH IT.

AND NOW AGAIN YOU CALLED ME AN AGENT!
THE MOST SMARTED MAN OF THIS PLANET, THE MOST ADVANCED MAN OF THIS PLANET!

CAN'T UNDERSTAND SIMPLE ENGLISH!

GO ON, AND HELP THE OP! YOU VIDEOS DON'T HELP RESEARCHERS SO MUCH, THAN THE MES YOU'RE CREATING HERE WILL HELP THE DIS-INFO AGENTS DEBUNK THE REAL INFO.

go on, I'am not even stopping you from creating problems for real researchers,
you have contributed 0% to this thread, and now you are helping OP, and posting off topic videos,
and about g.h.rees reverse speech! this thread is not about g.h.rees. you are only helping these agents by creating chaos on this thread!

Fuck you turd face

G H REES ad Reverse Speech is intimately tied into the soul Traps and Soul Hunters

my videos help those not already familiar with these concepts.

Idiot

yes im helping OP .. sure I am ... you silencing turd
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23953120
United States
11/13/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Connect the dots man and here it verifies my older post quoting the trailer that the dragon gate is the lunar god's gate to heaven/slaughterhouse!
I can't believe they actually said it that dragon gate is the god's gate! And thus GOD=DRAGON!!!
The number of jesus is 888 and is also the number of the dragon's race and the chinese dragon 888!
China's olympics were made on 8/8/08! and their olympic stadium had the shape of a reptilian eye!

DRAGON = GOD RNA
 Quoting: CANADA FOR G H REES 27125759

DRAGO=GOD RA

Thats something new i had caught few days ago.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

(there are seven parts to this its the entire blog parts edited presented in still frames with music)

-------------------------------------------------------------​-
I have been doing reverse speaking for over 6 years and have never come across such congruent infomation as GH REES it fits in so many ways to what i have been discovering with my research. Obviously GH REES is has sum controversial infomation but as you will see in my reverse alot of which was done prior to me being exposed to gh rees infomation is convergent and very relavant, the vids go in progression from most current infomation to pre exposure to ghrees info there is also two articles written on the cosmology of my impressions of 6 years of reverse speaking compressed in this it will become obvious that GH REEs and my reverse speaking impressions are converging on the truth that we live in a world full of lies and predatory 4th dimensional parasitic eneities that control the very essenc of our society from money government the church(and all relgions) and that we have be subjegated to mere trading comodities. The very real threat of the chinese is also bleeding thru in my reverse please take the time to review my infomation and make the nessary arrangments to do sumthing to stand up agisnt this subversive cancer.
 Quoting: Independent Reverse Speaking 27638719

clappa

AMAZING SAID MAN!

WE SHOULD WORK TOGETHER TO FACE THIS DISEASE AND THE DRACONIANS SURE DONT WANT THAT AS THEY HAVE FLOODED EVEN THIS THREAD WITH THEIR AGENTS TO DISCREDIT IT CAUSE US TO FIGHT EACH OTHER(DIVIDE AND CONQUER) AND WASTE OUR TIME WITH THEM INSTEAD OF COMING UP WITH SOLUTIONS AND CURES FOR THAT GALACTIC DISEASE!

HERE'S AN AMAZING VIDEO I SAW TODAY.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Canada for ghrees you say "ghrees for life" but you show appreciation to snakes who come here with sole purpose to attack the op and ghrees!
They sure don't show appreciation for the things they learned here and from ghrees and like ghrees says what you give is what you get and since they don't show appreciation they shouldn't receive any but the exact opposite as this is what they do!
Plus any good intel they might give is to gain credibility and peoples trust so they can be more believable liars on their pathetic lunar mission to discredit important threads!
The funny thing with shills like the indian guy is that they use intel from the very thread they attack to gain credibility!!!
Its like when someone steals your idea change a letter or 2 and present it as his then instead of showing appreciation like you did to him like a snake turns around and bites the hand that fed it!

Yeah you are right....that is why I said he was slow....or an agent indeed

I couldnt understand how he didnt grasp it sooner, and still is unappreciative...

Nah i take it back...I dont even want to be caught in this shit storm...I posted those vids pretaining to soul hunters....so now others can learn

India dude hit the jackpot on those clips...and I thank him for directin me to them .

Which clips?
Can you post them as i dont even read his crappy and filthy posts anymore.

By thanking shills and lunar agents is like a sheep thanking his farmer for feeding it being completely unaware why his farmer feeds it(so it grows and eat it!) or a fish thanking the fisherman that covers his hook with food to feed it!

When you notice his real agenda you'll understand how naive and gullible one can be to thank those kind of scumbags!

Plus how can you be "ghrees for life" and show support to enemies of ghrees???

I advised the readers of this thread countless times to take advantage of lunar agents and fishermen stealing their food/intel without getting caught on their hooks!
Should a fish a sheep show appreciation to someone who feeds it so he can slaughter it?
And should readers show appreciation to lunar agents who feed them with some truths to gain their trust so they can manipulate their minds with lies later?

CANADA FOR GHREES DON'T BE AFRAID BEING ATTACKED BY SHILLS!
HOW YOU EXPECT TO FIGHT THE DRACONIANS IF YOU CANT EVEN FIGHT THEIR REMOTE CONTROL PUPPETS!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23953120

i dont see him as a shill lunar agent, i just see him as a slow individual at times, but he provided me some good puzzle pieces.

Go ceck out my Soul Hunters series.

as for that, i thank him, on other things, I have bitched him out for being stupid as fuck. but im not getting into that here...im here to give info

besides I got india dude into g h rees in the first place

im not afraid....im just doing my research . lol

I have checked your soul hunter series and have commented on them too, it was simply great! Most of their intel has been posted on this thread too which i believe is where the maker got it from.

You say the indian dude likes ghrees now?
Cause all posts i read from him were pure filth smearing ghrees the op and this thread.

I have exposed him as a 5th column agent, so keep an eye out, first they infiltrate gain your trust that they're on your side(by giving out intel you like, like a hunter lays down food his prey likes etc) then they backstab you. Prime example is 892!
Licking the op's behind for 60 pages!
cruise

As you see him and his buddies are very pissed with the op and there's a very good reason for that!
I would be mad too if i was him planning the perfect crime with so much patience to see it fail at the most crucial moment with a big bang!
lol.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
PS as for calling the OP agent or shill I really dont remember the context

we all know GLP i run by "whats its face" STOCK

ryhmes with NAVI ....T for N

Check out speech reversal of G H REES info

My buddy has profound discoveries

If you go back to page 74 and back where 892s buddies showed up and got destroyed by the op, you'll find the austrian shill(892's friend as he claimed himself) calling anyone who promotes ghrees material an agent and he even posted a video of you where you were promoting ghrees and called you blatantly an agent without providing any proof!

And now its funny that they use you(take advantage of you) to attack the op.

Divide and conquer man thats what they do.
Bossbattles proved to be one of their buddies licking the op's behind too until his buddies come back to jump on their side.
If i wasn't always suspicious about him i would call him juda!

And its funny that he still tries to justify his fuckup where i was too polite that i didn't expose him as a shill and a draconian puppet the moment he said it, "that if the draconians promise him goodies (like xerxes did to king leonidas) he would jump to their side and that anyone would do it!"

Not every one is a sold out scum like you shills!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
@canada for ghrees, stop flip flopping. The Indian has added some of the most vital info to this thread, and you basically stole it and posted it as your own, and then insulted him, while only to give him his due props later on. You're the one who's dim, as you can't even see the gaping holes in Rees' material.

"Stole the truth....EXCUSE ME MOTHER FUCKER....BUT I MERELY POSTED IT IN VIDEO FORM, DID THE WORK AND RESEARCH, AND I DID THANK HIM
....BESIDES I HAVE EXPANDED ON IT IN MY OWN WAYS!

SO FUCK YOU DICKSHIT

THEN YOU CALL ME DIM....WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU....AND THEN YOU WANT TO BASH GEMATRIA, SINCE YOU HAVE NO COMPREHENSION OF NEURO LINGUISTICS!

FUCK YOU

I DONT LIKE YOUR FUCKING TONE"

GHREES = 62 = ELOHIM = MASON = TORAH = DOLLAR = MASHIACH = QUEEN = JAY Z = LEGION = BLACK MAGIC (jewel del core) = DISEASE= ENEMY = GENOCIDE

I agree with OP, gematria is NOT a super solid proof for anything really. However, such connections, while taking into account, rees' constant calls for hatred/fear/violence against other races on this planet, is a dead giveaway.

"More about holes in G H REES...i always here about it, but never did have that indian prick explain.

Gematria when used properly reveals the codes.

You retards, austrian and indian, cant even FATHOM the info G H REES puts out.

That is why you say it isnt true.

Anyways im not getting into this bullshit....yeah I STOLE indian dudes work then insulted him ....

Which i didnt, i merely dug up the evidence and posted it, what , am I not supposed to ?

Fuck sakes. I give him credit for linking it up. I went and proceeded further.

NOW FUCK OFF@! ASSHOLE "

ALL these energies ONLY feed cancer. So trying to war with the demons/dracos, or us against them type attitudes, are nothing more than CANCER attitudes. That’s exactly what it wants. If you direct hate towards it, it simply feeds off of that. This is TRUTH!

And this is where this thread and many agents are trying to ensnare us!

Don't hate or fear these poor bastards, feel sorry for them, they are utterly lost and infected, just like the characters they see all day in their sci-fi movies and computer game playing marathon sessions.

Much love & respect to INDIA & HOLLAND for clearing this up!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27125759

stop flip flopping eh .... stop lying . asshole

shill

For smearing ghrees using cheap shots!

You retards, austrian and indian, cant even FATHOM the info G H REES puts out.

clappa

AMAZING MOMENT OF TRUTH MAN!

I have expressed my disappointment in ghrees the moment i connected the dots of the sirens and the medusa weapon to the soul traps as without that intel we're fucked even if we know about the soul traps but that's not a reason for me to attack or discredit an amazing source that also try relentlessly to foil ww3 by informing all countries around the world and save your ass my ass our family's ass the shills asses and so on!

This very weapons sirens that attack you through your hearing and medusa through your sight were shown in a new draconian movie "the sorcerer and the white snake" i saw 2 days ago and the way jet li dealt with them was by using "full protection shield!" and that is he shut down his sight and hearing!

I respect ghrees cause of the relentless fight they give to foil ww3/aramgeddon and expose the draconian race/chinese on levels no one else has!(and thats the only race they attack buddy the draconian and their bastard sons mongols where the real j,ews originate from too) they have amazing respect and gratitude towards the indigenous black race and the andromedian white race.
I respect them cause before i found them i didn't know 10% of all the things i know now thanks to them.

And instead of waiting to be spoon fed by ghrees i continued my own research and found new things that even ghrees hasn't talked about it. And here's the difference between the op and the shills of this thread. When i connected the dots between the soul traps the sirens and the medusa freezing/hypnotizing light instead of attacking ghrees for not revealing it i went to their forum and i informed them and their readers about it!

***And then i realized that the best way to stay away from the soul traps is to stay alive!***

So ghrees by foiling ww3/aramgeddon they save billions of sheeple souls!

Where by knowing most of the dangers of the soul dimension still doesn't guarantee that we wont get captured!
As is the small details that we're missing that we'll get us every time!

Example: you know that you must not go to the light but do you know that you might not want to even look at the light?

And then i understood that our priority should be foiling ww3 a thing only ghrees has concentrated on while most other sources play with their weiners!

And thats why in this forum 2 threads i keep alive all the time.

First
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

And second this very soul traps thread as a plan b so if we fail to foil ww3 at least the draconians will have to make a run for their money(no more free food for those smart criminal f*cks) and if the information on this thread saves at least a single soul the op hasn't wasted his time!

As also it was mentioned in soul hunters videos of canada for ghrees
"a single soul has the potential to change the course of the whole universe!"
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck India dude is such a loser. op is an agent fine, doesnt take away the fact india dude is a retard and wouldnt be anwhere without g h rees

and he proceeds to attack me .... let him . I dont have any lies ... just wait, im sure you'll all start hollering CANADA FOR G H REES IS AN AGENT TOO....

fucking pathetic

It was about time to see those draconian scumbags for what they are where every post they make is pure filth!

And by the way the op doesn't care what people think about him (i'm not here to promote my name sell books or ask donations!)but for this information to get out and every single soul on this planet to hear o read it, and in case the readers have forgotten i have said countless times we should be careful with everybody and everything as anyone could be a lunar agent feeding you with truth so you swallow also his poison who hides within his mix! and thats why this thread right at the very top of the first page says "DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!" what bill cooper used to say too as if you're a blind follower and put all your eggs into one basket not only you'll never find the details your source is missing but also you'll never find the poison or hook that source might contain!

The op's agenda is to cure this solar system and planet from the draconian disease!

To the readers of this thread:
You can jump on the other(draconian) side and find the op against you like most current exposed shills have done(they were promised a lolipop by xerxes),
you can stay asleep and feel like shit and embarassed later for your uselessness when this planet and solar system(universe's mega cell) needed you the most!
or you can help planetary antibodies like the op spread the word increase our numbers and all together as this planet's immune system defeat the draconian cancerous disease!

CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/13/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
PS as for calling the OP agent or shill I really dont remember the context

we all know GLP i run by "whats its face" STOCK

ryhmes with NAVI ....T for N

Check out speech reversal of G H REES info

My buddy has profound discoveries

If you go back to page 74 and back where 892s buddies showed up and got destroyed by the op, you'll find the austrian shill(892's friend as he claimed himself) calling anyone who promotes ghrees material an agent and he even posted a video of you where you were promoting ghrees and called you blatantly an agent without providing any proof!

And now its funny that they use you(take advantage of you) to attack the op.

Divide and conquer man thats what they do.
Bossbattles proved to be one of their buddies licking the op's behind too until his buddies come back to jump on their side.
If i wasn't always suspicious about him i would call him juda!

And its funny that he still tries to justify his fuckup where i was too polite that i didn't expose him as a shill and a draconian puppet the moment he said it, "that if the draconians promise him goodies (like xerxes did to king leonidas) he would jump to their side and that anyone would do it!"

Not every one is a sold out scum like you shills!

what douche bags, G H REES and John Karageorgiou are the greatest thing that has happened to me!
They put together so much for me, im eternally grateful!!
But as one poster mentioned < i continued research and discovered things G H REES didnt know about.

We all are powerful souls!! When together we are unbeatable!

Austrain and Indian dudes are wankers, non whites , austrian probably is half mongol LOL

Onwards with the good research guys!!!

PS did anyone see the vid where doctor who mentions the moon coming into earths orbit ???

Just as G H REES said in their notes!!!

Conect the dots!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont like the symbols in that site but the intel is amazing and have verified most of it through my personal research.

[link to www.halexandria.org]

When the Earth was Moonless

In historical times, the Earth was Moonless. What? Is nothing sacred? You’re telling us that the Moon -- that really big, bright orb periodically up in the sky -- is a newcomer to the environs of Earth? Surely, you jest.

According to < [link to www.varchive.org] and other sources, there are currently four (make that five) theories of the origin of the moon:

1) The Moon originated at the same time as the Earth, being formed substantially from the same material, aggregating and solidifying in orbit. [Boring!]

2) The Moon was formed not in the vicinity of the Earth, but in a different part of the solar system (or galaxy), and was later captured by the Earth. [Better.]

3) The Moon was originally a portion of the terrestrial crust and was torn out, after the formation of the Earth, leaving behind the bed of the Pacific Ocean. [Possibly, but the special effects would be tough to duplicate.]

4) The Moon is an artificial satellite, which was brought into the vicinity of Earth by extraterrestrials in order to carry out some unknown agenda. [Yes!]

5) The Moon is made of green cheese, and was placed in space as a NASA PR stunt. [Tell George. He just might believe it.]

By the way, the name is not “Surely”.

Giordano Bruno (a 16th century Italian philosopher) is reputed to have written in De Immenso: (Bk IV, x, pp. 56-57): “There are those who have believed that there was a certain time (as our Mythologian says) when the moon, which was believed to be younger than the sun, was not yet created. The Arcadians, who dwelt not far from the Po, are believed to have been in existence before it (the moon).” “Theodorus writes in his first book that the moon had appeared a little while before the war which was fought by Hercules against the giants. Aristochius and Dionysius Chalcidensis, in the first of their works, confirm the same.” “Mnaseas said that the Arcadians were born before the moon, and so they were called ‘proselenian’; meaning, ‘before the moon’.” [1]

Bruno goes on to step upon the sensibilities of future scholars by noting that, “the earth, which is of the same species as the moon, is of creatable and destructible substance, and is truly animal and even mortal, although divine. Therefore, the planets (worlds) are able to be created and destroyed, and it is not possible that they have been eternal, since we have proved them to be alterable and consisting of changing parts.” [1] [emphasis added]

Velikovsky < [link to www.varchive.org] has discussed this same idea by noting that one of the most remote recollections of mankind is in regard to the period of Earth’s history when it was Moonless. Velikovsky quotes everyone from Democritus and Anaxagoras to Aristotle and Apollonius of Rhodes to show that such a pre-Hellenic time existed. Those humans living at the time were called Pelasgians, Proselenes (“before the Moon”), and Arcadians (pre-Danai and pre-Deukalion). They were said to have dwelt in the mountains, fed on acorns, and lived as aborigines. [See below.]

Plutarch, Hippolytus, Censorinus, and a doubting Lucian wrote of pre-Lunar people, as did Ovid, who said that the Arcadians possessed their land before the birth of Jove, and were older than the Moon. There are even Biblical references (Job 25:5 and Psalm 72:5) which allude to a Moonless Earth -- or at least can be so interpreted. Finally, the memory of a Moonless Earth is contained in the oral traditions of such Indians as those of the Bogota highlands in the eastern Cordilleras of Columbia, i.e. according to tribesmen of Chibchas, “In the earliest times, when the moon was not yet in the heavens.”

The references to the aboriginal nature of the pre-Moon folk, and the fact they lived before “the birth of Jove” is particularly noteworthy. While Velikovsky and those scholars suggesting a Moonless Earth time, have never made the apparent connection to Sumerian records and the Anunnaki, many of whom of the latter have a date of birth (or arrival in the environs of Earth) which would have occurred after the time of some of Earth’s original aborigines. In fact, the time of a Moonless Earth might likely correspond to the time when Homo Erectus was roaming about the planet, dwelling in mountains, eating acorns, and becoming the archetype for future aborigines. The possible assumption that the Arcadians were a civilization is without confirming evidence. In addition, the habit of Sumerians to consider civilization and the world as an interchangeable term, does not eliminate an Arcadian “civilization” as being essentially an aboriginal one. Meanwhile, all the histories tie together, all the pieces of the puzzle fit -- provided, of course, there is no recarving of the puzzles to make them fit in an incorrect position.

Given the distinct possibility of the Moon being a relative newcomer to its orbit around the Earth, an arrival apparently prior to the Anunnaki of Sumerian history, one might even consider seriously the even more radical suggestion of the Moon being artificial. In the section on Lunatics, we considered this possibility of a Moon being the ideal space ship, wherein one has all the comforts of home (including a vast collection of kitchen sinks), and at the same time, can enjoy an observational status wherein no one else (in particular, arrogant humans) even suspects the existence of a nearby extraterrestrial intelligence.

Is it possible that the Moon arrived with the Anunnaki -- either initially, or later when it was apparent that an off-planet base was essential? Is this their “home away from home”, from which they could observe the going ons down below, while still enjoying a privacy from prying human eyes? Zecharia Sitchin [2] and others have noted that there were Anunnaki “watchers” in the space surrounding the Earth -- and while it might be assumed they were in artificial satellites in near-Earth orbit, no one appears [until the writing of this essay] to have considered that the artificial satellite upon which the Anunnaki were doing their watching (and administering the trans-shipments of Gold back to Nibiru) was in fact the Moon! And yet it makes total sense.

Adam and Eve being Lunatics is one case in point, where perhaps the genetic work of Enki and Ninki was being conducted in an off-Earth-site location. The fact that Adam may have been preaching a worship of the Moon, is just more evidence of his possible birthplace, and the location of his acknowledged creators.

Richard Hoagland < [link to www.lunaranomalies.com>] has suggested that the distinct differences between the near and far sides of the Moon may be the result of interplanetary (or interstellar) war damages -- one side being blasted into “seas”, while the far side has no such, similar “damage”! There is also the War of the Titans, and all sorts of warfare going on among the Anunnaki, especially Enki and Enlil, in the earlier times.

It might appear ancient history has not even begun to scratch the surface of possibilities of Anunnaki residing on the Moon in the early days (as well as now?), in a continuing series of “Prime Directive” Violations. It is even possible that Hoagland’s lunar anomalies are the remnants of that Anunnaki war, and that there is still Anunnaki in residence on “our” Moon. Suddenly, the “Man in the Moon” takes on a greater credibility.

Furthermore, an Anunnaki controlled artificial Moon might have allowed them to use it in some fashion to cause the E.DIN conditions of a “perpetual dawn” on planet Earth. The Moon could even be where Enoch might have gone for his schooling at Anunnaki University. [One wonders what the prerequisites are, or if the admission requirements are really tough. A rampant curiosity might be important.]

Finally, while the Anunnaki might have been the Gods and Goddesses of Sumerian and other ancient civilizations, it is also possible that the Anunnaki themselves might have had others to look up to and revere as superior beings. That may also be why they preferred the relative anonymity of having a natural looking space ship. Why not?

~~~~~And in the form of late breaking news...~~~~~

In < [link to www.newscientist.com] the New Scientist reports that while there is talk of a mission to Pluto, a competing project to visit the Moon’s south pole is causing concern among the Plutoniacs. Notably, the Moon’s south pole is the location of the deepest crater in the solar system, and a place that potentially exposes the Moon’s mantle. Known as Aitken Basin, the crater is the oldest impact feature known, such that the lunar mission’s intent is to cast light upon the “very early history of the Earth-Moon system.” Verrrrrrry interesting!

In the true spirit of Conspiracies, is it possible that there is less interest in seeing the Moon’s mantle, than in finding a door into the interior of an artificial Moon, and perhaps meeting the local lunatic Innkeepers? This might be a good plan, but why not also investigate the Mare Orientale crater located on the edge of what can be seen from Earth (yet included on maps of the far side), and precisely at the Hyperdimensional Physics magic latitude of 19.5 degrees? Part of the Moon’s Inertial Propulsion system?

Hey, when it comes to speculation, the sky’s the limit. Make that the Moon. Or even interstellar space. Hey... Let’s go for the galaxy! Next week, the Local Group. After that...?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I should have included those links too in my last post.
Thread: ***THE MOON IS AN ALIEN SPACESHIP*** PROOF AND FACTS YOU CAN'T DENY OR DEBATE

Russian Academics VASIN and SHCHERBAKOV official suspicions about an artificial Moon
[link to hellenandchaos.blogspot.com]
Independent Reverse Speaking
User ID: 27713513
New Zealand
11/13/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for the excellent feed back,glad to be part of the cure and not the disease. To gether we will turn the tide.
on the topic of disease check this vid out.
[link to www.youtube.com]
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 27388359
Canada
11/14/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
propoganda

Alright then, scheming
I will play your cheap games from now on!
I'll again and again, bump all the posts that exposed you!
starwars
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27513607

you know we can report all your abusive post and get you perma banned! just be carefull at what you plan on doing...
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 27388359
Canada
11/14/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
propoganda

Alright then, scheming
I will play your cheap games from now on!
I'll again and again, bump all the posts that exposed you!
starwars

you know we can report all your abusive post and get you perma banned! just be carefull at what you plan on doing...
 Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

I'am not planning to do anything, I did what I wanted to do, that was to expose OP! and this thread, OP plays these games, avoids replying, waits till someone changes the topic, like you did, or he changes it, using different computers pretending to be someone else.

so I had to find a way, to stop him, I'am doing exactly what you all are, posting old posts, what abusive in it?

how many in total are you? huh?

I got many people that will report against you and the op, and all his computers!

you think I'am scared of getting banned on a forum?
think about what will happen to you guys, when your master go down!

worry about yourself, not about me.

im not based on that. i just look at over all post you posted on this thread. "blue arrows" and 95% of your post attacks op and slanders anyone not attacking op.

if you not affraid, then why are you hidding behind an Anonymous "Coward" account.
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
and to maidenkid!

I just had to say those things, because you pissed me off, insulted me, and you had it coming!

before starting a war with me here, think about it.

OP will take advantage of it! it will help him.
if you really want to contribute to this thread!
help us, not them!

don't start a war with me here, because it's not about me or you! it's about the dracos and after death!
it's us vs them!

choose on which side you are!

no more off topic posts!
please!
at least, they won't be coming from me!

Say some more asshole
I will beat you fucking down!!!

you made it personal you dirty piece of shit
i hate your fucking guts you brown turd

OP i dont care about. You come attack me after al my work I do educating ... you may as well declared war.

I dont see indian shiva turds exposing the draco or the lunar traps , babylon 5 wasnt made by you, but WHITES....G H REES is WHITES....you are some dirty turd with have a brain....choose a side as in duality. I DONT CHOOSE ANY OF YOUR FUCKING SIDES

FUCK YOU INDIA DUDE

I took the time posting the soul hunters series, yea you found it and let us know, CONGRATS
PAT YOURSELF ON THE FUCKING SHOULDER

NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY!

Make this about me as a person.. white race superior ... I can fucking back it up turd face

Ther my work ASSHOLE

AMAZING VIDEO MAN KEEP EM COMING!
AND THANKS FOR POINTING OUT HOW THEY TRY TO PROGRAM THE VIEWERS TO SYMPATHIZE THE BLOOD DRINKING LIZARDS!
SAME THING THE DRACONIANS DID IN THE MOVIE I SAW FEW DAYS AGO "THE SORCERER AND THE WHITE SNAKE" WHERE IN THE BEGINNING JET LIE WAS AGAINST THE DRACONIANS AND REST DEMONS AND AT THE END HE CHANGED HIS MIND THAT HE WAS WRONG AND BECAME A FRIEND WITH THEM.
ITS HILARIOUS WHEN WE CATCH THEM ON THE CRIME AND SEE THEIR PATHETIC ATTEMPTS TO BRAINWASH THE MASSES.(caps lock was stuck lol)

And similar strategy the chinese attempted to promote their sick culture of eating babies in england as a normal thing by puting an artist on cable(tv) cooking and eating a baby and they were promoting it as art!
When the public became infuriated by this the hybrid lizards immidiately attempted to cover it up that the baby was a duck and the whole thing a joke lol but the main true story its still on bbc's website! where its also mentioned how much china don't want to have a bad image on the western countries.

I had to read also the indian's shills post to comprehend yours and all i have to say while i was reading his post it felt that i was reading the post of a SNAKE spewing its poison!

Its hilarious when he said
"don't start a war with me here, because it's not about me or you"

ITS ABOUT ATTACKING THE OP IN EVERY POST WE MAKE!
CRUISE

Am i right or am i right?

Cause thanks to the op who exposed the crap out of them the instance they set foot in this thread, the snakes lost their concealment and became harmless to the minds of the readers and now the OP has to pay for it by flooding his thread with filth and shitty posts spewing their poison in every single one of them.

Here's a funny fact that will infuriate the draconian puppets/shills/snakes even more:

"The snakes think they hurt this thread but they only promote it!"
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
and to maidenkid!

I just had to say those things, because you pissed me off, insulted me, and you had it coming!

before starting a war with me here, think about it.

OP will take advantage of it! it will help him.
if you really want to contribute to this thread!
help us, not them!

don't start a war with me here, because it's not about me or you! it's about the dracos and after death!
it's us vs them!

choose on which side you are!

no more off topic posts!
please!
at least, they won't be coming from me!

Say some more asshole
I will beat you fucking down!!!

you made it personal you dirty piece of shit
i hate your fucking guts you brown turd

OP i dont care about. You come attack me after al my work I do educating ... you may as well declared war.

I dont see indian shiva turds exposing the draco or the lunar traps , babylon 5 wasnt made by you, but WHITES....G H REES is WHITES....you are some dirty turd with have a brain....choose a side as in duality. I DONT CHOOSE ANY OF YOUR FUCKING SIDES

FUCK YOU INDIA DUDE

I took the time posting the soul hunters series, yea you found it and let us know, CONGRATS
PAT YOURSELF ON THE FUCKING SHOULDER

NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY!

Make this about me as a person.. white race superior ... I can fucking back it up turd face

Ther my work ASSHOLE

Go ahead and post our old email india....let the world see...but it just shows you really are a fucking pathetic agent meant to throw cogs in the wheels of white nationalism, which will have nothing to do with Golden Dawn

You are a shill, agent retard, whatever, YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER!

Now bitch like a little girl for 30 mor pages. while I go reveal more info. And try to communicate it to the world. Meanwhile you'll be busy character assassinating me ....dirty turd face

clappaclappaclappa

I can only show my immediate support on our planet's healthy antibodies/warriors fighting the virus/lunar possessed puppets and remote controlled shills agents etc!

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

(there are seven parts to this its the entire blog parts edited presented in still frames with music)

-------------------------------------------------------------​-
I have been doing reverse speaking for over 6 years and have never come across such congruent infomation as GH REES it fits in so many ways to what i have been discovering with my research. Obviously GH REES is has sum controversial infomation but as you will see in my reverse alot of which was done prior to me being exposed to gh rees infomation is convergent and very relavant, the vids go in progression from most current infomation to pre exposure to ghrees info there is also two articles written on the cosmology of my impressions of 6 years of reverse speaking compressed in this it will become obvious that GH REEs and my reverse speaking impressions are converging on the truth that we live in a world full of lies and predatory 4th dimensional parasitic eneities that control the very essenc of our society from money government the church(and all relgions) and that we have be subjegated to mere trading comodities. The very real threat of the chinese is also bleeding thru in my reverse please take the time to review my infomation and make the nessary arrangments to do sumthing to stand up agisnt this subversive cancer.
 Quoting: Independent Reverse Speaking 27638719

While Austrian and Indian dudes are bitching like women. we have VALUABLE info, Reverse Speech that backs up G H REES info

How about we talk abot this ?

No...indian dude will be a bitch instead

bumpbumpbumpbump
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a regular guy but being attacked by draconian snakes through the human containers they possess relentlessly on every post they makes me feel a little special and how bad the posts i made exposing them and the cans of whoopass i opened to them hurt them.

Here's a funny

Snakes:We hate you Op you blew our cover!

Op:You're lucky i didn't see you in my backyard, my dog would have chop your heads off.
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh can't believe embedding is disabled in the above hilarious video. Here's the link
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27818748
United States
11/15/2012 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
To the new shills that showed up on this thread and attack it relentlessly flooding it with shitty posts "WHY DON'T YOU MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD???"

Why you act like parasites and attack an amazing thread like this that has informed us and helped us so much.

I can't ask it nicer.

"MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD AND GET OFF OP'S DICK!"

I come here to read informative posts the op and other good people make and not your crap and lies! or your shitty mix of truth mixed with lies/poison!

YOU'RE DOING AN AMAZING JOB OP, DON'T LET AS CORRECTLY YOU MENTIONED DRACONIAN PUPPETS WASTE YOUR TIME!
CLAPPA
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27606109

I wonder too why they don't make their own thread.
Or why they keep attacking the Op all the time, if they're good guys and wanna help why they aim all their arrows towards the op?
I too believe they're shills from the way they behave though.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

LUNAR KABBALAH! IN SAILOR MOON!

Great videos, i've seen the first one before with mao and like ghrees has said if the chinese don't mind killing their own people by the millions imagine how they will treat the rest of the world when they take over, but the second video with the lunar kabbalah was priceless man!
Right before our eyes it was shown the lunar beam and fax and one of its remote controlled puppet.

On the 3rd when i read about nemesis i wanna add what i recently found.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Is that nemesis' planet approaching our solar system like it was shown in the anime saber rider and the star sheriffs?

Its funny that its being monitored from the very moment it was spotted in 1984 and also i found interesting the saber rider series started in 1987, which could be our owners fast reaction when they spotted it to brainwash the new generations of how evil is nemesis and that all countries must unite to face him!

I wanna add that justice will find also and the shills who removed this thread(they know who they are!) as by removing this thread they attempted to deprive thousands of readers from vital intel they need to survive and fight the draconians in the soul dimension!

So they might wanna start panicking too with the rest of the draconian sewage when they hear the name nemesis!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

LUNAR KABBALAH! IN SAILOR MOON!

Great videos, i've seen the first one before with mao and like ghrees has said if the chinese don't mind killing their own people by the millions imagine how they will treat the rest of the world when they take over, but the second video with the lunar kabbalah was priceless man!
Right before our eyes it was shown the lunar beam and fax and one of its remote controlled puppet.

On the 3rd when i read about nemesis i wanna add what i recently found.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Is that nemesis' planet approaching our solar system like it was shown in the anime saber rider and the star sheriffs?

Its funny that its being monitored from the very moment it was spotted in 1984 and also i found interesting the saber rider series started in 1987, which could be our owners fast reaction when they spotted it to brainwash the new generations of how evil is nemesis and that all countries must unite to face him!

I wanna add that justice will find also and the shills who removed this thread(they know who they are!) as by removing this thread they attempted to deprive thousands of readers from vital intel they need to survive and fight the draconians in the soul dimension!

So they might wanna start panicking too with the rest of the draconian sewage when they hear the name nemesis!

From the above wikipedia link
Development of the Nemesis hypotheses

"Two teams of astronomers, Daniel P. Whitmire and Albert A. Jackson IV, and Marc Davis, Piet Hut, and Richard A. Muller, independently published similar hypotheses to explain Raup and Sepkoski's extinction periodicity in the same issue of the journal Nature.[14][15] This hypothesis proposes that the Sun may have an undetected companion star in a highly elliptical orbit that periodically disturbs comets in the Oort cloud, causing a large increase of the number of comets visiting the inner Solar System with a consequential increase of impact events on Earth. This became known as the "Nemesis" or "Death Star" hypothesis."

Companion star= Nemesis
Comets=spaceships/war planets

It was shown also in one episode of the saber rider anime where nemesis soldiers were landing on earth on comet looking spaceships!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Another awesome set of videos!

In the first i found interesting on how the hybrid lizards accuse nemesis of the crimes their own draconian masters commit!
Great truth they reveal to us in their pathetic attempt to demonize justice.

From the first video
"Their personal existence is bleak, as is their home dimension. They have squandered all the resources on their home planet, forcing them to move to an artificial planet. The Outriders' goal is to conquer mankind and control the universe unhindered—they think the human dimension has much more to offer than their own."

Is that what the draconians are after? like a virus main goal is to spread and take over the whole organism/host!

When they said "the human dimension has much more to offer than their own" it made me so excited as this is what i suspected and said in previous posts on this thread.
After i read from franz bardon "the earth dimension might be lowest but its the one with the most secrets that no one to this day knows them all" and from ghrees that "this dimension is the most dense" where more dense can also mean more solid more vivid more real like comparing a metal to plastic etc.

I realized that this dimension might be the best one to live from all the parallel ones where the ones who remember/know live like kings and the ones who forget like slaves!

"The educated differs from the uneducated as much as the living from the dead!"
Aristotle

And we're not talking here about the current crappy earthly school education but education that has become forbidden on this planet, stolen from the ancient destroyed libraries and locked away in basements in vatican in israel in monasteries etc.
Where the monks study those ancient books gain wisdom and instead of giving credit to our ancestors claim that it was their lunar god who gave them wisdom!
cruise

On the second video you did an amazing job exposing the hybrid lizards of the sick cannibals they are eating their own babies!(just like mantis who eats her partner after intercourse and identical thing draconian queen ana did in the v series and its hilarious in the movie expendables 2 the russain guy was calling chinese actor jet li insect!)
And from the movie flying swords of dragon gate we learned that they love white meat where when they take over the planet the fema camps for the whites and blacks will be a butcher's house the farm where they'll be getting their meat and blood/drinks from.

On the third video that it was about spiders i found hilarious in the comments section shills showed up attacking ghreess while the video wasn't about ghrees, when you tried to explain it they gave your comment so many negatives that it's not shown anymore.

Its interesting how the shills work together man where they never attack their prey alone but in packs like hyenas!
Another prime example of how shills operate is in this very thread! Pay attention of how they abandon the thread together back in page 74 and show up together 20 pages later.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

In the first i found interesting on how the hybrid lizards accuse nemesis of the crimes their own draconian masters commit!

From the first video
"Their personal existence is bleak, as is their home dimension. They have squandered all the resources on their home planet, forcing them to move to an artificial planet. The Outriders' goal is to conquer mankind and control the universe unhindered—they think the human dimension has much more to offer than their own."

Is that what the draconians are after? like a virus main goal is to spread and take over the whole organism/host!

When they said "the human dimension has much more to offer than their own" it made me so excited as this is what i suspected and said in previous posts on this thread.
After i read from franz bardon "the earth dimension might be lowest but its the one with the most secrets that no one to this day knows them all" and from ghrees that "this dimension is the most dense" where more dense can also mean more solid more vivid more real like comparing a metal to plastic etc.

I realized that this dimension might be the best one to live from all the parallel ones where the ones who remember/know live like kings and the ones who forget like slaves!

Aristotle

And we're not talking here about the current crappy earthly school education but education that has become forbidden on this planet, stolen from the ancient destroyed libraries and locked away in basements in vatican in israel in monasteries etc.
Where the monks study those ancient books gain wisdom and instead of giving credit to our ancestors claim that it was their lunar god who gave them wisdom!
cruise

On the second video you did an amazing job exposing the hybrid lizards of the sick cannibals they are eating their own babies!(just like mantis who eats her partner after intercourse and identical thing draconian queen ana did in the v series and its hilarious in the movie expendables 2 the russain guy was calling chinese actor jet li insect!)
And from the movie flying swords of dragon gate we learned that they love white meat where when they take over the planet the fema camps for the whites and blacks will be a butcher's house the farm where they'll be getting their meat and blood/drinks from.

On the third video that it was about spiders i found hilarious in the comments section shills showed up attacking ghreess while the video wasn't about ghrees, when you tried to explain it they gave your comment so many negatives that it's not shown anymore.

Its interesting how the shills work together man where they never attack their prey alone but in packs like hyenas!
Another prime example of how shills operate is in this very thread! Pay attention of how they abandon the thread together back in page 74 and show up together 20 pages later.

I forgot to add when quoting the first video the most amazing intel from the saber rider anime which i had mentioned before on this thread.

Outriders who are shot or killed in the vapor(soul) dimension will turn to human.

Which means our date of birth in this dimension is our date of death in the soul dimension!

Also ancient philosophers and scientists like plato etc had mentioned of the human body to be the grave of our soul.
But i also look at it and as the egg from which the destroyed/erased soul gets a new form to live again!
And fly again in hopes it doesn't get caught again on the spider's web like a fly!(repeat the same mistakes, but if it doesn't remember previous f*ck ups it most likely will repeat them).
Note in the cell breach video i had posted not too long ago it was said that the immune system immediately notices and attacks the disease cause it "remembers" it!
As we notice to "remember" is by far the most important!

On your last video about spiders i forgot to mention something very interesting i noticed on the clothing of lilith/medusa/persephone from darksiders 2 game. She had on her a spider skull and legs symbol on both of her legs which also reminded me the draconian queen ana from the v series where when the new queen was born she was looking like a mantis! Which puts me in suspicion, are the leaders/kings queens of the draconians/lizards insects?

Also i have exposed before the spaceship of startrek movies and series to have the look of a face and arms of mantis!

And funny thing is alien spaceships of mantis beings were mentioned in the movie i saw yesterday "race to witch mountain" where the human said to stay the hell away from them as they will rip and eat your flesh viciously.

Truman cash had also mentioned the mantis entities that play a big part in the soul traps and mind control and also i have read many ndes mentioning the mantis beings as holy and divine!
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where are the shills today to bump this important thread???
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Crazy syncronicity oP

I was just thinking about this last night for no reason at all
I imagined I dies and my soul zoomed up away from the earth towards the cosmos and an electric field prevented me from leaving and sent me back to earth

Crazy imagination but so weird to see this post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 918760

I have been thinking similar things about having to reincarnate here on earth and I sure as hell do not what to. I now see it for the illusion it is. It is all smoke and mirrors and there is nothing here I want except "to get the hell out of Dodge". I truly believe this will happen around the end of Dec. 2012. I am not planning on returning. So if anyone truly knows more about this i would love to here about it. I think that if we are too attached to anything here like money, sex, drugs, power, fame etc. we will not be able to escape it and will want to return. This is how I see it. Don't let them fool you with there smoke and mirrors. THERE IS NOTHING HERE I WANT.
 Quoting: grefey

You reminded me what plutarch said that the soul who is too attached to the material things of this dimension it immediately seeks another body to enter after death
I wouldn't say this dimension is just smoke and mirrors cause i'm aware of my great ignorance i have towards this dimension as well and of the parallel ones.
Note that this dimension is the most dense of all the parallel ones and according to magician franz bardon its the one with the most secrets that no one to this day knows them all.

And the draconians of the soul dimension have great interest and have invest everything they have to qonquer and dominate the whole dimension/universal organism's physical form.

And the draconians who are also entities of the soul dimension and their leader according to ghrees and of the dimension above the soul dimension, for them to have invest so much to dominate this dimension that alone to me shows there is something very special with this dimension which the others don't have!

Same suspicion i have and for this very planet which according to raymond drake must have come from outside this solar system and not born with the solar system because the materials this planet is made from are very different than the rest planets.
And also for the andromedians to retreat back in 13,500 so this planet doesn't get destroyed and for the draconians to succeed blackmailing them all this time that they will destroy this planet if they get attacked adds more credibility to my suspicion that indeed there's something very special with this planet!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
offtopicofftopicofftopicofftopicofftopicofftopicofftopic

givesgivesgivesgivesgivesgivesgivesgivesgives

another doamazedohtire

Amazing, you are posting an off topic video, quoting me where I said no more off topic posts, please!

HOW MORE STUPID THE SUPERIOR RACE CAN GET HUH?

and about the video, is there any new info? no! we already know that shit, we all too have read g.h.rees, so who gives a fuck?!

AND YES, PLEASE CARRY ON TO POST YOUR (OFF TOPIC) VIDEOS HERE, YOU PRECIOUS WORK, WHICH WE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT. FLOOD THIS THREAD WITH IT.

AND NOW AGAIN YOU CALLED ME AN AGENT!
THE MOST SMARTED MAN OF THIS PLANET, THE MOST ADVANCED MAN OF THIS PLANET!

CAN'T UNDERSTAND SIMPLE ENGLISH!

GO ON, AND HELP THE OP! YOU VIDEOS DON'T HELP RESEARCHERS SO MUCH, THAN THE MES YOU'RE CREATING HERE WILL HELP THE DIS-INFO AGENTS DEBUNK THE REAL INFO.

go on, I'am not even stopping you from creating problems for real researchers,
you have contributed 0% to this thread, and now you are helping OP, and posting off topic videos,
and about g.h.rees reverse speech! this thread is not about g.h.rees. you are only helping these agents by creating chaos on this thread!

Fuck you turd face

G H REES ad Reverse Speech is intimately tied into the soul Traps and Soul Hunters

my videos help those not already familiar with these concepts.

Idiot

yes im helping OP .. sure I am ... you silencing turd

Wow man its amazing how these shills copy also OP's words and advises to use them against the op and readers of this thread.

I have said first that its those shills who flood this thread with filth to derail the mission of this thread of informing the masses with vital intel and here comes the indian shill copying my words to use them against you!

I have also advised the readers of this thread to steal the intel from lunar agents like a fish steals the food from the fisherman without getting caught on the hook, to unspin the truth from the lies etc and guess what the indian shill copied that too and used it against the op.

I have informed the readers first that ghrees themselves have mentioned/its not a secret that they don't release all their intel about the soul dimension and that we can find the missing pieces through our personal research, 50 pages later indian shill shows up claiming my words as his and use them as his weapon to attack ghrees.

The list is endless!

In this post i read so i can comprehend yours he admits that he has read and learned a lot from ghrees and like a good snake he has shown a lot of respect and appreciation to the hand that fed it right?
rofl!

Thats why i stopped reading and replying to their crap, its like talking science to 5 years old kids or street junkies or with brainwashed women where you have no chance making them understand they're wrong.

In both cases you only gonna waste your time with those kind of people!

You can prove and convince everybody else how wrong they are minus the very ones who are wrong.
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Glp messed up the quotes again on the above post.

The post in quotes is the indian shill and below it is canada for ghrees which ends at the word "turd".

And mine begins right after that.

The shills/pack of hyenas sure don't like seeing their prey having support as they're used to attack it alone like the draconians of the soul dimension jump a single soul (many against one) like it was shown in the movie ghost with demi moore.

I appreciate your support canada for ghrees!

And to the draconians all i'm gonna say now is stand the f*ck by when i enter the soul dimension. The op will build a spartan army of souls where together are gonna clean this planet from the draconian filthy sewage!
Independent Reverse Speaking
User ID: 27881950
New Zealand
11/17/2012 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
did recent reversal scan,im always surprised on how these enities from the moon have to be subversive and covert which shows there is sum sort of counter to there method of control, reverse by the way has come up with the wrod Merc which i never really knew what it was supposed to mean, reveres in my opinion seems to have an effect to give intel to the andromedians from within sort of like coordinates from a vantage point that they would otherwise find very difficult or immpossible to get, reverse often says its helping. Also it would seem that as Maidenkid syas in one of his recent vids that the "soul" flashes in and out of dimentions there are simutanious ones of ourselves operating my reverse seems to pick up on my counterpart acting on another dimension that "i" a not aware of.
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/17/2012 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

From the first video

Aristotle

cruise

I forgot to add when quoting the first video the most amazing intel from the saber rider anime which i had mentioned before on this thread.

Outriders who are shot or killed in the vapor(soul) dimension will turn to human.

Which means our date of birth in this dimension is our date of death in the soul dimension!

Also ancient philosophers and scientists like plato etc had mentioned of the human body to be the grave of our soul.
But i also look at it and as the egg from which the destroyed/erased soul gets a new form to live again!
And fly again in hopes it doesn't get caught again on the spider's web like a fly!(repeat the same mistakes, but if it doesn't remember previous f*ck ups it most likely will repeat them).
Note in the cell breach video i had posted not too long ago it was said that the immune system immediately notices and attacks the disease cause it "remembers" it!
As we notice to "remember" is by far the most important!

On your last video about spiders i forgot to mention something very interesting i noticed on the clothing of lilith/medusa/persephone from darksiders 2 game. She had on her a spider skull and legs symbol on both of her legs which also reminded me the draconian queen ana from the v series where when the new queen was born she was looking like a mantis! Which puts me in suspicion, are the leaders/kings queens of the draconians/lizards insects?

Also i have exposed before the spaceship of startrek movies and series to have the look of a face and arms of mantis!

And funny thing is alien spaceships of mantis beings were mentioned in the movie i saw yesterday "race to witch mountain" where the human said to stay the hell away from them as they will rip and eat your flesh viciously.

Truman cash had also mentioned the mantis entities that play a big part in the soul traps and mind control and also i have read many ndes mentioning the mantis beings as holy and divine!
cruise

Thanks for remembering and being smart

I will soon be making a video series on Cross Species Genetics....this is IN OUR FACE ... but picking up on it can be tricky at first

I have much work to do, but I have my puzzle pieces, and you guys will very much njoy iy.

and i thank you again guys for sharing what you know and helping me progress and REMEMBER!

:)

you guys are awesome :)

GLP