Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,418 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 20,780
Pageviews Today: 39,529Threads Today: 21Posts Today: 200
12:21 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

!!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23953120
United States
11/21/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!
I saw the movie "red lights" last night and right from the start i predicted what was this movie's agenda which was similar to the "sorcerer and the white snake" agenda.
The movie started ridiculing paranormal activity and powers(powers not yet known to man and lunar technology) and the main actor himself went out of his way to say "telepathy doesn't exist" and at the end of the movie the very person who was against paranormal powers and was ridiculing it by attacking famous scammers turned out to be a person with paranormal powers/tuned to the lunar machines(see movie dark city to understand better).

Same strategy was done in the sorcerer's movie where jet li was against hybrids and demons and at the end he became friends with them. I believe this strategy works wonders on turning and bending the minds of the viewers in the direction you want where in the beginning you become their role model of what they stand for and then simply pull the plug at the right time to make them feel they're wrong like you were(you were never felt to be wrong you simply pretended to be on their side to gain their trust manipulate their minds and at the end bring them to your side!)

I keep rofl man when i remember of how similar the shills i exposed on this thread operated and some of them still do!

In the movie red lights i found hilarious where when they exposed a fake artist that was curing sick people it was based on a real story that had actually happened!

At 2:50 what his wife told him over his earphone was also included in the movie and the way a fake artist was exposed was identical to the above video.

Now here's some amazing intel from that movie.

-Okay, so he's
here with his sister, Maria,
and his mother... Just hang on...
Dorina.
Richard, don't be afraid.
Dorina and Maria aren't afraid.
Listen to them.(your dead loved ones)
They want you
to come to the light.

[woman on radio] Watch out, Leo!
Don'!- don't get in line with the...(soul catcher weapon lol!)

Holy molly here man they just played one of the ways the draconians capture us after death!
And that is by taking the forms of our dead loved ones they don't even have to hunt us we simply step into their slaughterhouse and soul traps!

Also pay attention the moment he said come to the light something bad happened!
There was some amazing symbolism in that movie man and this part was the most amazing!

-We dream 27 times a night.
An intricate neurological
protection mechanism
which makes us forget.

I was aware of the multiple dreams we have in a single night but 27 holy shit! And did he just secretly meant in the above that is cause of our dreams we forget our past???
Cause the reason its hard to remember our dreams is cause they get played on our ram(short memory) without passing through our hard drive(long memory) according to scientific articles i've read which also said that its during sleep our brain regulates what memories to keep and what to throw away!

And to remind an ex psychiatrist's video i had posted few pages ago exposing psychiatry and mind control, he had mentioned the different ways secret services like cia can erase our memories and write a new identity, one of them was they put you to sleep with drugs for almost a week and play recordings/dreams in your brain which overwrites your current personality and makes you forget it.

And this adds more credibility to the suspicion that our dreams not only program us but also make us forget more than just the dream!

-What protects you?
A line of salt?

I found interesting here that the actor had placed a line of salt to protect himself from an old possessed man who was sitting outside the door, as back in the day i had watched an interview of someone who was exposing satanic rituals then later he turned out to be a satanist(ghrees exposed the crap out of him/toulatos was his name) he said that during satanic rituals if you carry with you sea salt you ruin the whole ritual as demons can't manifest themselves due to the salt you carry.
If according to ghrees the demons and angels who show up at rituals are lunar holograms then his salt i doubt would be much of a use.
cruise

-From the time of ancient
Greece to the present day,
philosophers and scholars
have argued
man is essentially rational.
I don't happen to agree.
If one observes and
studies another person
without having first
studied oneself,
how do we know whether our
instruments are appropriately set?
How do we know we are reliable?
We have no proof.

If i was the script writer i would have him continue and say.

-Ah crap shot myself on the foot with what i just said as i forgot to take notice they were also saying "Know thyself!"

Also similar pathetic attempts to manipulate the viewers minds and poison them with cancerous advices were made in total recall by the suppose good guy!

(ALERT POISON
-The past is a construct of the mind.
It blinds us.
It fools us into believing it.
But the heart...(he forgot to sing us the song listen to your heart like men listen to their d*cks)
ALERT POISON)

I would say to that old snake spewing its poison, your past blinds you? lets erase it for you, dont forget to thank us!
Then his face expression sweating in cold fear would be just priceless!
cruise
CANADA FOR G H REES
User ID: 27125759
Canada
11/22/2012 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Another awesome set of videos!

In the first i found interesting on how the hybrid lizards accuse nemesis of the crimes their own draconian masters commit!
Great truth they reveal to us in their pathetic attempt to demonize justice.

From the first video
"Their personal existence is bleak, as is their home dimension. They have squandered all the resources on their home planet, forcing them to move to an artificial planet. The Outriders' goal is to conquer mankind and control the universe unhindered—they think the human dimension has much more to offer than their own."

Is that what the draconians are after? like a virus main goal is to spread and take over the whole organism/host!

When they said "the human dimension has much more to offer than their own" it made me so excited as this is what i suspected and said in previous posts on this thread.
After i read from franz bardon "the earth dimension might be lowest but its the one with the most secrets that no one to this day knows them all" and from ghrees that "this dimension is the most dense" where more dense can also mean more solid more vivid more real like comparing a metal to plastic etc.

I realized that this dimension might be the best one to live from all the parallel ones where the ones who remember/know live like kings and the ones who forget like slaves!

"The educated differs from the uneducated as much as the living from the dead!"
Aristotle

And we're not talking here about the current crappy earthly school education but education that has become forbidden on this planet, stolen from the ancient destroyed libraries and locked away in basements in vatican in israel in monasteries etc.
Where the monks study those ancient books gain wisdom and instead of giving credit to our ancestors claim that it was their lunar god who gave them wisdom!
cruise

On the second video you did an amazing job exposing the hybrid lizards of the sick cannibals they are eating their own babies!(just like mantis who eats her partner after intercourse and identical thing draconian queen ana did in the v series and its hilarious in the movie expendables 2 the russain guy was calling chinese actor jet li insect!)
And from the movie flying swords of dragon gate we learned that they love white meat where when they take over the planet the fema camps for the whites and blacks will be a butcher's house the farm where they'll be getting their meat and blood/drinks from.

On the third video that it was about spiders i found hilarious in the comments section shills showed up attacking ghreess while the video wasn't about ghrees, when you tried to explain it they gave your comment so many negatives that it's not shown anymore.

Its interesting how the shills work together man where they never attack their prey alone but in packs like hyenas!
Another prime example of how shills operate is in this very thread! Pay attention of how they abandon the thread together back in page 74 and show up together 20 pages later.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23953120

I forgot to add when quoting the first video the most amazing intel from the saber rider anime which i had mentioned before on this thread.

Outriders who are shot or killed in the vapor(soul) dimension will turn to human.

Which means our date of birth in this dimension is our date of death in the soul dimension!

Also ancient philosophers and scientists like plato etc had mentioned of the human body to be the grave of our soul.
But i also look at it and as the egg from which the destroyed/erased soul gets a new form to live again!
And fly again in hopes it doesn't get caught again on the spider's web like a fly!(repeat the same mistakes, but if it doesn't remember previous f*ck ups it most likely will repeat them).
Note in the cell breach video i had posted not too long ago it was said that the immune system immediately notices and attacks the disease cause it "remembers" it!
As we notice to "remember" is by far the most important!

On your last video about spiders i forgot to mention something very interesting i noticed on the clothing of lilith/medusa/persephone from darksiders 2 game. She had on her a spider skull and legs symbol on both of her legs which also reminded me the draconian queen ana from the v series where when the new queen was born she was looking like a mantis! Which puts me in suspicion, are the leaders/kings queens of the draconians/lizards insects?

Also i have exposed before the spaceship of startrek movies and series to have the look of a face and arms of mantis!

And funny thing is alien spaceships of mantis beings were mentioned in the movie i saw yesterday "race to witch mountain" where the human said to stay the hell away from them as they will rip and eat your flesh viciously.

Truman cash had also mentioned the mantis entities that play a big part in the soul traps and mind control and also i have read many ndes mentioning the mantis beings as holy and divine!
cruise

Thanks for remembering and being smart

I will soon be making a video series on Cross Species Genetics....this is IN OUR FACE ... but picking up on it can be tricky at first

I have much work to do, but I have my puzzle pieces, and you guys will very much njoy iy.

and i thank you again guys for sharing what you know and helping me progress and REMEMBER!

:)

you guys are awesome :)
 Quoting: CANADA FOR G H REES 27125759

Thank you too man, i've checked your youtube channel and what you do is amazing!
I believe your videos are reaching out to more people than threads like this do so you're helping big time informing the masses!

About cross species, worth looking at the spider goat that produces spider web and miracle mouse which can grow limbs even a heart if i remember correctly. The also explained about the spider goat why it doesn't look half spider half goat was that they gave him only the genes of the spider that produce the web, if they gave him more we'll have an abomination we see in movies video games and ancient mythology!
And its funny when i was a kid the teachers told me that half horse half man that are being described in mythology is pure myth and fantasy!
cruise

It's A Miracle-Mice Regrow Hearts
[link to rense.com]

Thanks

glad someone appreciates my work...i only want to inform people and show connections I made that no one else has.

I want to get out, and never re live this awful experience.

and i want to help and work together with people so we can do this

That movie clip is Dune 1984 version for those who dont know

THE SLEEPER HAS AWOKEN!

THE SPICE MUST FLOW BIATCHES!
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/22/2012 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
k wtf...I posted THIS video..not the nemesis one ...

Movie clip is Dune 1984

zetuff64

User ID: 1678044
United States
11/22/2012 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
bibi
zetuff64
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/22/2012 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is totally relevent.

This ties in with B ARACH ( Arachnid Spider ) Obama

Also with A DOLPH ( Dolphin ) Hitler

arach NI d
dolph IN

now this IN ties into the INRI. the crossing ... crossing refers to SO MANY things...blood crossing ... dimensional crossing , crossing wormholes, or oceans, or between planets ...

Now you also have

fel IN e

and

can IN e

and dont forget our favourite

reptil I a N also has the full INRI

R ept I l I a N ( INRI )

It is all connected to the trinity ( t RINI ty )

i got alot of work to do on this, just thought i'd share.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28370788
United States
11/23/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
did recent reversal scan,im always surprised on how these enities from the moon have to be subversive and covert which shows there is sum sort of counter to there method of control, reverse by the way has come up with the wrod Merc which i never really knew what it was supposed to mean, reveres in my opinion seems to have an effect to give intel to the andromedians from within sort of like coordinates from a vantage point that they would otherwise find very difficult or immpossible to get, reverse often says its helping. Also it would seem that as Maidenkid syas in one of his recent vids that the "soul" flashes in and out of dimentions there are simutanious ones of ourselves operating my reverse seems to pick up on my counterpart acting on another dimension that "i" a not aware of.
 Quoting: Independent Reverse Speaking 27881950

From my research, MERC can be related to MERCIA, or AMERICA

MARY_MERRY

Linked to MErRiCk from the clone move ( The Island 2005 )

I think i am finally seeing what we have here, we have reversed the code, the opposites are the same

the data stream of words ( vibrations ) charge the pysichal matrix.... now these data streams work forwards and backwards depending on the encrpytion and encoding....we are dealing with Quantum computing ....

and different quamtun realites minlging with the past and future...hence this syncroniscity...which will only increase as we decode more data

There is a guy Chris Hohn, runs Deephigh blogspot...

He is a genius who has shown me much, and he has broken down alot of this CODE...

[link to deep-high.blogspot.ca]

(I was banned for quoting your whole post, this time i hope i dont get banned again lol)

Amazing article! He's missing some intel though but still amazing especially when it decoded the word god which to me when you add the word RA you get drago(n)!

About who discovered america it wasn't even the vikings, as ghrees has revealed to us ancient america was populated by the white hellenic race which was genocided by the mongols who cross the border between alaska and russia.
Also in raymond drake's book is revealed that scientists have claimed that 90% of native americans are of mongol origin!

Another proof that america used to be hellenic is the hellenic names that have survived and being used to this day!
Ghrees had made a map with thousands of hellenic/geek names but i will post the ones i remember.
In south america there is the amazon river a hellenic name dedicated to the ancient amazons.
There is also a capital named "buenos aires!"
This is the most mind blowing to me as is a name dedicated to the ancient greek god of war Ares!

About that america was originally populated by white which got genocided by the mongols/china's bastard sons see the below documentary videos!

AT 2:50 IT SHOWS THE ASIANS/MONGOLS WHO CROSS THE SIBERIA/ALASKA BORDER COMING DOWN TO GENOCIDE THE WHITES!!!

There was another documentary i had seen where the archaeologists revealed that the whites were genocided by the mongols by hunting them and trap them in caves in the mountains, surround them with fire and had them suffocate to death.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW THIS PEOPLE AS THE CHINESE NOW CLAIM THAT AMERICA BELONGS TO THEM CAUSE THEY WERE HERE FIRST AND WILL USE THAT EXCUSE TO JUSTIFY THE GENOCIDE THEY PLAN ON DOING TO AMERICANS AND STEAL THEIR LAND!

HEAR IT FROM THE HOSRSE'S MOUTH CHINESE COMRADE CHI HAOTIAN!

Speech By Comrade Chi Haotian Vice-Chairman Of China's Military Commission, China's Plan To Conquer
[link to rense.com]

...Only countries like the United States, Canada and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization.

Therefore, solving the 'issue of America' is the key to solving all other issues. First, this makes it possible for us to have many people migrate there and even establish another Chinaunder the same leadership of the CCP. America was originally discovered by the ancestors of the yellow race, but Columbus gave credit to the White race. We the descendants of the Chinese nation are ENTITLED to the possession of the land! It is historical destiny that China and United States will come into unavoidable confrontation on a narrow path and fight...

HOLLY F*CK! I FOUND THE VIDEO THAT DESCRIBES THE GENOCIDE/ETHNIC CLEANSING THE MONGOLS DID TO THE ANCIENT WHITE AMERICANS!!!

A MUST SEE!!!

AND TO REMIND AN OLDER POST I HAD MADE QUOTING THE MOVIE "ALIENS VS COWBOYS" WHERE THE INDIAN TOLD TO HARRISON FORD AND GOT A MIND BLOWING KO REPLY!

-WHITE MAN BROUGHT EVIL TO THIS LAND
-EVIL WAS ALREADY HERE!

AND THE MOVIE "APOCALYPTO" WHICH IS A GREEK/HELLENIC WORD AND MEANS "REVEAL" SHOWED TO US THE SICK CANNIBALS BLOOD DRINKING AND HUMAN SACRIFICES DEMENTED FUCKS THE MONGOLS/NATIVE AMERICANS WERE!

AT 1:41 IN THE ABOVE VIDEO SHOWS AN ANCIENT PAINTING WHICH WAS ALSO MADE A SCENE IN THE MOVIE APOCALYPTO OF THE MONGOLS LEADING THE WHITE CAPTIVES TO GET SACRIFICED FOR THEIR LUNAR DRACONIAN GOD!

AT 1:51 ANCIENT AMERINDIAN PAINTING SHOWS WHITE MAN GETTING SACRIFICED(HIS HEART GETTING RIPPED OUT WHILE THEY HOLD HIM DOWN ON HIS BACK) THE EXACT SAME WAY IT WAS SHOWN IN THE MOVIE APOCALYPTO!!!

ALSO NOTE THAT GHREES HAS REVEALED THAT ALSO JAPAN USED TO BE INHABITED BY ANCIENT WHITES WHICH GOT GENOCIDED TOO BY THE MONGOLS TODAY JAPANESE!
ITS ALSO MENTIONED IN RAYMOND DRAKE'S BOOK THAT ANCIENT JAPAN USED TO BE WHITE LAND JUST LIKE ANCIENT CHINA!
Thread: The Chinese Genocide the Ancient Whites in china! History will repeat itself unless...

"If you forget your history you're condemned to repeat it!"

And america now is heading for a genocide number 2, this time by the fathers of mongols the pure yellow draconian race chinese!!!

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Thread: ALERT!!! NEW YORK MIGHT GET NUKED IN DECEMBER! THEN WW3!

About the word america's secret meaning i've done my own research which is mind blowing!

America=Cimaera/Chimera!

From the wiki links
Chimera (mythology)
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
The Chimera (also Chimaera or Chimæra) composed of the parts of three animals: a lion, a serpent and a goat. Usually depicted as a lion, with the head of a goat arising from its back, and a tail that ended in a snake's head,[1] the Chimera was one of the offspring of Typhon and Echidna and a sibling of such monsters as Cerberus and the Lernaean Hydra. The term chimera has also come to describe any mythical or fictional animal with parts taken from various animals.

Chimera (genetics)
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
A chimera or chimaera(or americha!) is a single organism (usually an animal) that is composed of two or more different populations of genetically distinct cells that originated from different zygotes involved in sexual reproduction. If the different cells have emerged from the same zygote, the organism is called a mosaic. Chimeras are formed from at least four parent cells (two fertilized eggs or early embryos fused together). Each population of cells keeps its own character and the resulting organism is a mixture of tissues. Chimeras are typically seen in animals; there are some reports of human chimerism.[1] Plant chimeras are discussed separately.

AS MANY RESEARCHERS HAVE REVEALED AMERICA WAS AN EXPERIMENT OF MULTICULTURALISM HAVING ALL DIFFERENT RACES AND CULTURES LIVE TOGETHER IN A SINGLE ORGANISM/COUNTRY CREATING AN AMERICA/AMERICHA=CHIMAERA!

WHAT I JUST REVEALED CAN BE DESCRIBED IN 2 WORDS "MIND BLOWING!".

Oh i almost forgot to mention Columnus was greek and the house of his parents was in the greek island chios.
Every greek in chios knows that, my uncle is from chios too.
Also in his personal diary he was keeping notes written in greek language.

The below video i just found explains it a lot better including mind blowing evidence!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw the movie looper few days ago and holly shit man with what i took notice!

In the intro the Os from the word looper look like halos/leash and the symbolism of looper is of the lunar agents that wait for us in the soul dimension to kill our soul steal the energy it carries(in the movie the looper steals the gold or silver you carry) then take your soul body and throw it into the oven for recycle/reincarnation(in the movie its called closing the loop!) Anyone remembers the oven of lunar agent john lear describing it as where the soul gets created and lives forever after. Pay attention to the oven in the looper!
cruise

Also i found interesting on the cold fear the lunar boss had when a soul would escape and roam around free saying "every second that passes is bad."

-Have you heard of the Rainmaker?
-Yeah, Seth said... that night.
A new boss from the future,
he used the words 'holy terror'.
-Yeah, the reign of terror.
Mass executions,
vagrant purges, everywhere at once.
Legend is that the Rainmaker
came out of nowhere.
In the span of six months, he took total
control of the five major syndicates.

The rainmaker is that guy from the zodiac cycles and is the one who replaces the fishes/jesus and the christianity's priest are calling him the antichrist/satan.
They say the antichrist will be born from a whore and i found interesting in the movie the mother of baby rainmaker was a whore! It wasn't made obvious but from one of her dialogues one could take notice.

-I abandoned him.
I abandoned my baby.
And I've seen so many men in the city.

Now we're gonna make the connection that the rainmaker and jesus is the same person. Jesus favorite number and the total of his greek name Ihsous is 888!
China's favorite number and number of the dragon/satan is 888!
The rainmaker took over the world from china which means "china took over the world!!!"
Pay attention on the references to mass executions/genocides holy terror! Anyone remember ghrees warnings that the chinese will genocide everyone on this planet and that is also mentioned in the draconian bible?

The number 888 was also mentioned in this very movie in the dialogue between the rainmaker and his whore mother.

-You have 32 there,
I know you know this one.
No. Eight times three is what?
-Eight times three is what?
-I want you to count three eights.

And i almost missed that man! the rainmaker and the 3 8s!

And here's the most mind blowing part of the movie.

-I'm going to France.
-You should go to China.
-I'm going to France.
-I'm from the future,
you should go to China.

The boss who came from the future was insisting telling his favorite guy to go to china instead of europe implying something really bad would happen to all other countries except china!

Anyone remembers the movie 2012 where all the elite/rich fat f*cks etc were all moving to china when the shit hit the fan!

But ghrees has informed us that the ghost cities in china built for the elite who will escape to china when the shit hits the fan is for their quick and easy final extermination!

Like ex kgb Yuri bezmenov has said when the shill's traitors' etc job is done and are not needed anymore they got to go "they know too much!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28370788
United States
11/24/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
HAHAHA WHAT GHREES IS SCREAMING TO US FOR DECADES IS BEING MENTIONED BY RUSSIA TODAY THIS MONTH!

Thread: ALERT! THERE'S 2 NEW WORLD ORDERS NOT ONE! NEW WORLD ORDER OF THE WEST AGAINST THE ONE OF THE EAST! WW3!!!

New World Order in progress by China and Russia

THE BEST SOURCE OF INTEL ONE CAN FIND ONLINE!!!
[link to hellenandchaos.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/24/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
HAHAHA I'M SO EXCITING TO SEE GHREES IS TAKING NOTICE AND EXPOSING THE AGENTS WHO PRETEND TO BE ON THEIR SIDE WITH END GOAL TO GAIN THEIR TRUST GHREES READERS' TRUST AND AT THE RIGHT TIME BACKSTAB GHREES!

GHREES HAS FORETOLD THAT FORMER ALLIES WOULD BECOME VENOMOUS ENEMIES. DANA HOROCHOWSKI IS TURNED.

BEWARE! THE SO CALLED DANA HOROCHOWSKI USER
[link to www.youtube.com]
SEEMS TO BE UNDER DEMONIC/DRACONIAN POSSESSION-CATALEPSY!

USER DANA HOROCHOVSKI IS NOW AN AGENT OF DARKNESS. DANA BETRAYED THE TRUST AND THE CAUSE OF GHREES AND "HELLEN VS CHAOS" BLOG, THE ONE AND ONLY OFFICIAL BLOG OF GHREES AND GHREES MATERIAL .

SHE SEEMS TO BE UNDER DEMONIC/DRACONIAN POSSESSION. SHE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED. IF THAT IS THE CASE, SHE HAS BECOME A CANCEROUS CELL TO THE UNIVERSAL ORGANISM.

WATCH VERY CAREFULLY HER VIDEOS AND TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN HER EYES AND YOU WILL NOTICE EVIDENCE OF DEMONIC/DRACONIAN POSSESSION.

WE WERE WARNED THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN WHEN THE THINGS GOT ROLLING. THAT THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE OUR ALLIES WILL BACKSTAB US EVENTUALLY. AND NOW IT IS A FACT. WHILE GHREES SPOKESMAN Y. KARAGEORGIOU IS IMPRISONED FOR WARNING NEOGREEKS AND REST OF WORLD OF THE IMMINENT PLANNING OF THE B.A.S.T./R. INVASION IN GREECE, WHILE HE IS BEING FINANCIALLY "MURDERED" IN ORDER TO SHUT HIM UP, DANA HOROCHOWSKI PICKS THIS TIME EXACTLY TO SPILL VENOM AGAINST GHREES, AGAINST HELLEN VS CHAOS BLOG ACCUSING US OF BEING INFILTRATED. WHAT A COINCIDENCE! TALK ABOUT TIMING HERE! FROM THE MUMBO JUMBO OF HER VENOM WE UNDERSTOOD THAT SHE DOES NOT LIKE THE EFFORT TO WAKE UP NEOGREEKS TO TAKE THEIR COUNTRY BACK BEFORE IMMINENT DISASTER, TO DISCLOSE NEVER BEFORE TOLD MILITARY PLANNING IN GREECE, HIDDEN IN PLAIN VIEW. MILITARY PLANNING TO INITIATE AN ATTACK AGAINST GREECE AND GREEK PEOPLE. SHE DOES NOT LIKE THE LOGICAL AND APPLICABLE SOLUTIONS GIVEN BY GHREES IN ORDER TO DEFEND AND NOT TO PROVOKE WAR. GREECE MUST FALL ACCORDING TO THEM. WELL, NOT ON OUR WATCH.

OF COURSE NO DRACONIAN IMPOSTOR WOULD WANT THAT. NOT NOW THAT EVERYTHING SEEMS TO GO IN THEIR WAY...

Y. KARAGEORGIOU, GHREES, HELLEN VS CHAOS ARE A NUCLEAR EXPLOSIVE IN THE HEART OF THEIR GENOCIDAL PLAN SO THEY WILL APPLY ALL THEIR DISTORTING TECHNIQUES AND TRICKS TO SHUT THEM DOWN. NEOGREEKS, BLACK AND WHITE RACES MUST NOT KNOW THE WHOLE TRUTH ESPECIALLY THIS TIME PERIOD. SO THEY WILL USE ALL THEIR ARSENAL. THEY WILL USE FORMER ALLIES AGAINST US. ECONOMIC WARFARE, PSY WAR, PROPAGANDA. AND DANA FITTED IN EXACTLY IN THIS PLANNING!

DANA HOROCHOWSKI YOU COMMITED HYBRIS. YOU CRITICIZE GHREES!!! AN INTERNET USER, A YOUTUBE USER ATTEMPTS TO CRITICIZE THOSE WHO WROTE AND ANALYZED HOW THE UNIVERSE WORKS! THOSE WHO UNRAVELED THE DODECAHEDRIC STRUCTURE OF THE UNIVERSE, THOSE WHO DECODED THE ULTIMATE GENOCIDAL PLAN HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT IN THE BIBLICAL WRITINGS. IT IS LIKE THE FEET TURNING TO HIT THE HEAD, AS WE SAY IN GREECE.

TWICE THE PRIDE DOUBLE THE FALL DANA HOROCHOWSKI.

YOU ACCUSE HELLEN VS CHAOS OF BEING INFILTRATED... YOU DRACONIAN AGENT OF DECEIT. INFILTRATED WHERE AND HOW? THEY INFILTRATED OUR BROKEN HOMES, OUR DISMANTLED FAMILIES, OUR ZERO FUND ACCOUNTS? THEY INFILTRATED US AND GOT US IN PRISON? HELL OF A JOB!

YOU DO NOT KNOW THE PERSONAL SACRIFICES WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL US PSY OP AGENTS? WE GAVE EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING WE HAD TO PROTECT THE PLANET FROM DISASTER AND YOU FROM YOUR LAPTOP, AND YOUR "YOUTUBE ACCOUNT" AND YOUR COSY CHAIR WITH KNOWLEDGE TAKEN FROM US, YOU ARE JUDGING US? TWISTING AND MIXING US WITH IMPOSTORS LIKE KAVASSILAS WHOM WE FIRST DEBUNKED FOR BEING A COINTELPRO LUNATIC DRACONIAN AGENT OF DECEIT, WITH MORNING SKY AND WITH POLITICIANS.

IF OBAMA LISTENED TO GHREES SUGGESTIONS HE WOULD HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE, THE ARSENAL TO POSTPONE WWIII, POSTPONE GLOBAL GENOCIDE AND EXTINCTION. AND GUESS WHAT. WE ARE NOT AT WAR YET.

YOU THINK YOU INVENTED THE WHEEL WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S KNOWLEDGE AND NOW YOU HAVE BECOME A JUDGE? A "RAINBOW WARRIOR"? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW REPRESENT? YOU HAVE MIXED GNOSTICISM, PROTOCHRISTIANISM, PAGANISM, NEW AGE, THEOSOPHY, TSARIONESQUE TACTICS AND YOU HAVE FORCED YOUR BRAIN TO "LOCK" TO YOUR "TRUTH", FEEDING THE DECEPTION VIRUS IN YOUR SYSTEM. OPENING YOURSELF TO MALEVOLENT INTER-DIMENSIONAL ENTITIES WHICH ARE CLOUDING YOUR JUDGEMENT. YOU FALL INTO THE NEW AGE, 5TH DIMENSION ASCENSION, AQUARIUS THEOSOPHIC DECEIT OF "POSITIVE THINKING" WHICH BECOMING A DOGMA, WILL LEAD TO A PLANETARY DESTRUCTION. WE SEE ITS CORROSIVE INFLUENCE AROUND US. PEOPLE BELIEVING IN ASCENDING DIMENSIONS, PROJECTIONS, CHANNELED MATERIALS, ALL OF WHICH ARE DRACONIAN "SORCERY" AND IN NO WAY A PATH TO ANY ASCENSION OR ANY IMPROVEMENT OR ANY LIBERATION. IT IS ANOTHER WAY TO SEPARATION, TO PERDITION AND TO LOSS OF ONE'S SELF. PEOPLE BELIEVING THEY ARE THE "CHOSEN ONES", THE INITIATES TO ASCENSION LEAVING THOSE WHO CANNOT COPE WITH "5TH DIMENSION" BURN TO THE GROUND. THESE ARE "GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT" AND OTHER IMPOSTERS' BULLSHIT.

STORM IS COMING AND PEOPLE ARE STILL NOT READY FOR WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT TO FACE. FALSE HOPES WILL BE SHATTERED. WE SPEAK OF WHAT NO ONE WANTS TO FACE. THE TRUTH. GHREES LAID OUT THE PLAN FOR OUR DEMISE AND THE ONLY REALISTIC WAYS TO FIGHT AGAINST IT. IT WILL NOT BE EASY, IT WILL NOT BE A MATTER OF "POSITIVE THINKING". IT DEMANDS FULL CONSCIENCE, FULL DETERMINATION AND TITANIUM WILL.

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE GHREES MATERIAL ANYMORE. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TWIST AND SPIN THE TRUE AUTHENTIC KNOWLEDGE CONTAINED IN THE GHREES VAULT. YOU ARE NOW STIGMATIZED. YOU ARE NOW A PART OF THE CONSPIRACY. YOU ARE DEAD FOR US.

TAKE YOUR RAINBOWS, YOUR DRACONIAN PIMP AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR POSSESSED ASSHOLE!

AS ALWAYS, YOU ARE LEGION, WE ARE FEW.

BEWARE THE SHE-WOLF

The mother of all that is evil
Her lips are poisonous venom
Wicked temptress knows how to please
The priestess roars, "Get down on your knees"(WE SHALL NOT!)
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 28163870
Canada
11/24/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
HAHAHA I'M SO EXCITING TO SEE GHREES IS TAKING NOTICE AND EXPOSING THE AGENTS WHO PRETEND TO BE ON THEIR SIDE WITH END GOAL TO GAIN THEIR TRUST GHREES READERS' TRUST AND AT THE RIGHT TIME BACKSTAB GHREES!

GHREES HAS FORETOLD THAT FORMER ALLIES WOULD BECOME VENOMOUS ENEMIES. DANA HOROCHOWSKI IS TURNED.

BEWARE! THE SO CALLED DANA HOROCHOWSKI USER
[link to www.youtube.com]
SEEMS TO BE UNDER DEMONIC/DRACONIAN POSSESSION-CATALEPSY!

USER DANA HOROCHOVSKI IS NOW AN AGENT OF DARKNESS. DANA BETRAYED THE TRUST AND THE CAUSE OF GHREES AND "HELLEN VS CHAOS" BLOG, THE ONE AND ONLY OFFICIAL BLOG OF GHREES AND GHREES MATERIAL .

SHE SEEMS TO BE UNDER DEMONIC/DRACONIAN POSSESSION. SHE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED. IF THAT IS THE CASE, SHE HAS BECOME A CANCEROUS CELL TO THE UNIVERSAL ORGANISM.

WATCH VERY CAREFULLY HER VIDEOS AND TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN HER EYES AND YOU WILL NOTICE EVIDENCE OF DEMONIC/DRACONIAN POSSESSION.

WE WERE WARNED THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN WHEN THE THINGS GOT ROLLING. THAT THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE OUR ALLIES WILL BACKSTAB US EVENTUALLY. AND NOW IT IS A FACT. WHILE GHREES SPOKESMAN Y. KARAGEORGIOU IS IMPRISONED FOR WARNING NEOGREEKS AND REST OF WORLD OF THE IMMINENT PLANNING OF THE B.A.S.T./R. INVASION IN GREECE, WHILE HE IS BEING FINANCIALLY "MURDERED" IN ORDER TO SHUT HIM UP, DANA HOROCHOWSKI PICKS THIS TIME EXACTLY TO SPILL VENOM AGAINST GHREES, AGAINST HELLEN VS CHAOS BLOG ACCUSING US OF BEING INFILTRATED. WHAT A COINCIDENCE! TALK ABOUT TIMING HERE! FROM THE MUMBO JUMBO OF HER VENOM WE UNDERSTOOD THAT SHE DOES NOT LIKE THE EFFORT TO WAKE UP NEOGREEKS TO TAKE THEIR COUNTRY BACK BEFORE IMMINENT DISASTER, TO DISCLOSE NEVER BEFORE TOLD MILITARY PLANNING IN GREECE, HIDDEN IN PLAIN VIEW. MILITARY PLANNING TO INITIATE AN ATTACK AGAINST GREECE AND GREEK PEOPLE. SHE DOES NOT LIKE THE LOGICAL AND APPLICABLE SOLUTIONS GIVEN BY GHREES IN ORDER TO DEFEND AND NOT TO PROVOKE WAR. GREECE MUST FALL ACCORDING TO THEM. WELL, NOT ON OUR WATCH.

OF COURSE NO DRACONIAN IMPOSTOR WOULD WANT THAT. NOT NOW THAT EVERYTHING SEEMS TO GO IN THEIR WAY...

Y. KARAGEORGIOU, GHREES, HELLEN VS CHAOS ARE A NUCLEAR EXPLOSIVE IN THE HEART OF THEIR GENOCIDAL PLAN SO THEY WILL APPLY ALL THEIR DISTORTING TECHNIQUES AND TRICKS TO SHUT THEM DOWN. NEOGREEKS, BLACK AND WHITE RACES MUST NOT KNOW THE WHOLE TRUTH ESPECIALLY THIS TIME PERIOD. SO THEY WILL USE ALL THEIR ARSENAL. THEY WILL USE FORMER ALLIES AGAINST US. ECONOMIC WARFARE, PSY WAR, PROPAGANDA. AND DANA FITTED IN EXACTLY IN THIS PLANNING!

DANA HOROCHOWSKI YOU COMMITED HYBRIS. YOU CRITICIZE GHREES!!! AN INTERNET USER, A YOUTUBE USER ATTEMPTS TO CRITICIZE THOSE WHO WROTE AND ANALYZED HOW THE UNIVERSE WORKS! THOSE WHO UNRAVELED THE DODECAHEDRIC STRUCTURE OF THE UNIVERSE, THOSE WHO DECODED THE ULTIMATE GENOCIDAL PLAN HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT IN THE BIBLICAL WRITINGS. IT IS LIKE THE FEET TURNING TO HIT THE HEAD, AS WE SAY IN GREECE.

TWICE THE PRIDE DOUBLE THE FALL DANA HOROCHOWSKI.

YOU ACCUSE HELLEN VS CHAOS OF BEING INFILTRATED... YOU DRACONIAN AGENT OF DECEIT. INFILTRATED WHERE AND HOW? THEY INFILTRATED OUR BROKEN HOMES, OUR DISMANTLED FAMILIES, OUR ZERO FUND ACCOUNTS? THEY INFILTRATED US AND GOT US IN PRISON? HELL OF A JOB!

YOU DO NOT KNOW THE PERSONAL SACRIFICES WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL US PSY OP AGENTS? WE GAVE EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING WE HAD TO PROTECT THE PLANET FROM DISASTER AND YOU FROM YOUR LAPTOP, AND YOUR "YOUTUBE ACCOUNT" AND YOUR COSY CHAIR WITH KNOWLEDGE TAKEN FROM US, YOU ARE JUDGING US? TWISTING AND MIXING US WITH IMPOSTORS LIKE KAVASSILAS WHOM WE FIRST DEBUNKED FOR BEING A COINTELPRO LUNATIC DRACONIAN AGENT OF DECEIT, WITH MORNING SKY AND WITH POLITICIANS.

IF OBAMA LISTENED TO GHREES SUGGESTIONS HE WOULD HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE, THE ARSENAL TO POSTPONE WWIII, POSTPONE GLOBAL GENOCIDE AND EXTINCTION. AND GUESS WHAT. WE ARE NOT AT WAR YET.

YOU THINK YOU INVENTED THE WHEEL WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S KNOWLEDGE AND NOW YOU HAVE BECOME A JUDGE? A "RAINBOW WARRIOR"? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW REPRESENT? YOU HAVE MIXED GNOSTICISM, PROTOCHRISTIANISM, PAGANISM, NEW AGE, THEOSOPHY, TSARIONESQUE TACTICS AND YOU HAVE FORCED YOUR BRAIN TO "LOCK" TO YOUR "TRUTH", FEEDING THE DECEPTION VIRUS IN YOUR SYSTEM. OPENING YOURSELF TO MALEVOLENT INTER-DIMENSIONAL ENTITIES WHICH ARE CLOUDING YOUR JUDGEMENT. YOU FALL INTO THE NEW AGE, 5TH DIMENSION ASCENSION, AQUARIUS THEOSOPHIC DECEIT OF "POSITIVE THINKING" WHICH BECOMING A DOGMA, WILL LEAD TO A PLANETARY DESTRUCTION. WE SEE ITS CORROSIVE INFLUENCE AROUND US. PEOPLE BELIEVING IN ASCENDING DIMENSIONS, PROJECTIONS, CHANNELED MATERIALS, ALL OF WHICH ARE DRACONIAN "SORCERY" AND IN NO WAY A PATH TO ANY ASCENSION OR ANY IMPROVEMENT OR ANY LIBERATION. IT IS ANOTHER WAY TO SEPARATION, TO PERDITION AND TO LOSS OF ONE'S SELF. PEOPLE BELIEVING THEY ARE THE "CHOSEN ONES", THE INITIATES TO ASCENSION LEAVING THOSE WHO CANNOT COPE WITH "5TH DIMENSION" BURN TO THE GROUND. THESE ARE "GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT" AND OTHER IMPOSTERS' BULLSHIT.

STORM IS COMING AND PEOPLE ARE STILL NOT READY FOR WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT TO FACE. FALSE HOPES WILL BE SHATTERED. WE SPEAK OF WHAT NO ONE WANTS TO FACE. THE TRUTH. GHREES LAID OUT THE PLAN FOR OUR DEMISE AND THE ONLY REALISTIC WAYS TO FIGHT AGAINST IT. IT WILL NOT BE EASY, IT WILL NOT BE A MATTER OF "POSITIVE THINKING". IT DEMANDS FULL CONSCIENCE, FULL DETERMINATION AND TITANIUM WILL.

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE GHREES MATERIAL ANYMORE. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TWIST AND SPIN THE TRUE AUTHENTIC KNOWLEDGE CONTAINED IN THE GHREES VAULT. YOU ARE NOW STIGMATIZED. YOU ARE NOW A PART OF THE CONSPIRACY. YOU ARE DEAD FOR US.

TAKE YOUR RAINBOWS, YOUR DRACONIAN PIMP AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR POSSESSED ASSHOLE!

AS ALWAYS, YOU ARE LEGION, WE ARE FEW.

BEWARE THE SHE-WOLF

The mother of all that is evil
Her lips are poisonous venom
Wicked temptress knows how to please
The priestess roars, "Get down on your knees"(WE SHALL NOT!)

this post speaks of what people NEED to hear. Not what people want to hear! GRats!hf

of the general energy feilds as of intents! Intents, motives are teh base of everything we create. since all creation start with thoughts!

intent flows from corrupt to Pure!

I would rather stay ballanced!

Do you know why we humans are called the Ballance?
Because we have the Power to SHIFT the Ballance of Power in the universe!

Among the greatest of all godlike powers we have the ability to Think criticaly and ((I)mage - (In)ate)imaginate everything else we do not know... or should i say remember!

Considering the draconians attacking us this bad and chain locking us this bad! This mean we are uberly powerful!
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/24/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah Dana is such a lunatic, mentally ill retard

Pocahontas wannabe ... natives caN do no wrong in her eyes.....damn mongol lover

As for the legitamate Atlantean descendents ... who are killed and mongrelized by the other mongols...they are not many left ... not many who have a clue

Part 2 up very shortly

The show Exosquad is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!

Anyone seen it ?

If not .. I will be posting a few short vids ...it is crazy how much they give away!!!

Perhaps someone already mentioned it ?
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/24/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah Dana is such a lunatic, mentally ill retard

Pocahontas wannabe ... natives caN do no wrong in her eyes.....damn mongol lover

As for the legitamate Atlantean descendents ... who are killed and mongrelized by the other mongols...they are not many left ... not many who have a clue

Part 2 up very shortly

The show Exosquad is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!

Anyone seen it ?

If not .. I will be posting a few short vids ...it is crazy how much they give away!!!

Perhaps someone already mentioned it ?

And I want to say rockingdevil94 aka Indian guy , that mumbai sewer rat ....is a scum bag, worthless

he is against the greeks, a fucking serpent

No one can say G H REES is wrong because they are RIGHT!!

Go to hell mumbai sewer rat, bringing my family life into this, you are a snake. and I wish I could crush your skull

Keep talking about my family to the world, you show yourself for the turd snake you really are.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
MERC as in BORDER ONES

Makes sense, the soul traps and soul hunters guarding the grid fence....guarding the BORDER to our freedom

FREE DOME , Free head.

The "LAB" (as in Laboratory) agenda that is an integral
part of the twin "LABRYS/LABYRINTH" term, in a most
stunning manner matches the oldest "Name of God" in
the Old Testament -ALHIM- (this is the "God" that is
named as Creator in Genesis, while the other "name"
as "YHWH" -or "JHVH"-, is merely the 4 letter genetic
code formula -now in science labeled "ACTG"-), which
some incorrectly render as "Elohim"; this expression
is actually Plural -Alhim/Elohim-, it means "The Gods".
Once again of course, in Islam the "Name of God" bears
exactly the same origin -ALLAH-, also like ALHIM a 5
letter word. In other "religions" of the far past, the
same exact name-origin was rendered as "BAL", this
the 'other side' of the story, from which ultimately the
"BABEL" and "BABYLON" themes were derived. In the
S. Kubrick film "2001 Space Odyseey" Arthur C. Clarke's
script irrefutably shows the key to the whole "evolution"
saga as described succinctly, by naming the computer
gone-sentient... "HAL" (moving 1 space up the alphabet
it becomes "IBM"), another case of spilling the beans ! :

[ LABYRINTH ~~~ HAL ]
[ LABYRINTH ~~~ NIBIRU ]
[ LABYRINTH ~~~ NIBIRU ~~~ YNRI ~ "INRI" ]
("INRI" the sign supposedly Gov. Pontius Pilate placed on top of
"Jesus" Cross, in 1st. cover-reading meaning "King of the Jews")

ALHIM ~~~ ALLAH
(forward) LAB ~~~ LABRYS ~~~ LABYRINTH
(reverse) BAL ~~~ BABEL ~~~ BABYLON

In other words, it might be that the last days of Atlantis were about
these hybridizations gone wrong, and the knowledge of the Brain
Interdiction might have been generically preserved in the Egyptian
and then later Greek Mystery Schools under the theme of the Minos
monster at the center of the Labyrinth which Theseus has to go in
and kill using Ariadne's Thread (ARIADNE ~~~ ARIAN DNA), the
thread being the DNA itself, and a certain STRAND of it (ARIADNE
THREAD ~~~ DNA STRAND). Then at the same time there is this
parallel version of the same Brain Tampering, as the LABRYS double
axe (nowadays a symbol for the Lesbian movement, interesting if we
consider the "Orion Queens" lore of antiquity), an image that also
befits the "Alpha & Omega" letters Round Shape; it seems as if the
"Alpha & Omega" cipher was a Linguistic equivalent for the prevalent
greek LABRYS...! (the letter Alpha written in reverse from left to right).

Furthermore, the successive conflagration during the Lemurian saga
& the later Atlantean saga (that for a while overlap in time it seems),
appear to involve the manipulation of PARALLEL TIMELINES until
they converged and self-imploded, beyond the classic Crystal Freq
Energy aspect usually commented upon, as derived of the control of
The Earth's Crystal Grids that at that time were still activated and
"manifested" as lightly different "material reality" between the 3D
and the 4D, in a higher vibrational frequency, this the famed age of
the old gods of mythology. The issue here being the "MERKABAH
SPIN" of the Parallel Timelines (determining its "direction"). Under
this scenario, some Timelines could run Backwards as to our present
direction, meaning that our own present Timeline Flow could very
well be an incorrect Merkabah flow, a "Reverse Time Loop", which
would account for the overall Negative Polarity, inherent Entropy,
and general disease ridden Dna's. When we look at the 1st & last
initials of that expression, we find that:

REVERSE TIME LOOP ~~~ R.E.P.T.L.E.

This implies that the origin of the term "REPTILE" may be related
to "those who come from the Reverse Time Loop", that the Human/
Nordic type may have a Merkabah Spin 4D flow in reverse direction
to the Reptilian Merkabah Spin.

This is a peculiarly eerie piece of data to ponder upon, as the Book
of Revelation/Apocalypse suggests a "REVERSE" meaning to the
word "Revelation" -usually rendered in sort as "REV"-. Moreover,
the crucial passage of "REV 13:18" yields the letters "M*R" for
the numbers "13*18", a clear pun to "MeR-kabah". In addition
to this follow the obsessive use of the letters "M*R" in the whole
"MaRy" (from MER, as "Sea" in french).

We may recall that there are "3 MARY's" in the New Testament,
Mary (Mother), Mary (Magdalen/mate, Mary (Contemplative), in
itself a clear fractal of the 3 Stars/3 Pyramids archetype. By this
one concludes that the letters "M*R" seriously point to the MeR-
kabah issue in a number of ways. As for ex the case of "RoMe",
or the later "MeRo-vech" legend -in fact the origin of european
royalty, nonetheless...!-. Not to mention the previous 'stopover'
agenda in... "MaRs". We may remember the Apollo landing on the
"MaRe Traquilitatis" on the Moon for the 1st time. Or we may
observe how the word "MaR-riage" follow a similarly highly
ritualistic linguistic obsession with the "M*R". The Rosicrucian
of present day are titled the "aMoRc", as "aMoR-e" is the latin
root expression for Love. Our deep sleep dream time is called
"ReM", while our computer memory is labeled "RaM". And all
business was for a long time known as "MeR-chant"s (so we still
widely used the "Merchandise" word), the new-born "Jesus" the
story says was offered "Gold/Incense/MyRh" by the 3 KINGS
who are nothing than the same "3 Stars/3 Pyramids"archetype
fractal, in Rev/Apoc the angel instructs the writer to bring & use
a "Measuring Rod" to measure The Temple, notice how the
word "leMuRia" contains the "M*R", etc etc etc. This entire
idea of "parallel TimeLines" and "Parallel Worlds" seems very
connected to the MERKABAH SPIN issue; in fact the word
"MiRror" itself shows that, in theology the concept of "MeRit",
the plentiful abundance is named "MyRiad", olverlords of a city
are called "MayoR", a "MaRtyr" is made an instant saint, we
solemnly say "MeRry Xmas" denoting happiness, and we could
go on forever. Yet... we must not forget how Britain's founding
provinces were 'As 1' called "MERCIA", from which -in secret-
the name for our "AMERICA" comes from (the official story so
convoluted it is laughable; that they "incorrectly" named the
explorer Americo Vespucci as Discoverer of the Americas-...!?...-
thus "America" from his name -I know..., preposterous-). The
overwhelming implication is that there is a consistent pattern
of naming really important things related to "Origin" out of the
"M*R" code; "MARS", "MARY", "MERCIA", "AMERICA", etc.,
a fact well known; I am only adding the crucial bit, that this has
to do with the "Reverse MERkabah Spin", and the origin of
Parallel Timelines and Parallel Worlds. Therefore the crucial
REV 13:18 Verse (M=13, R=18); where the the Beast is said to
be "The Beast that Was, Is Not, but Will Come out of the Abyss"
-i.e. the Reverse Time Loop, the Mirror Matrix).

Great intel, i have to remind though what ghrees said that travel back in time is a lunatic theory as not only you have to make yourself go back in time but the whole universe. And i understand this as since when a single bacteria/microorganism can cause the whole universal organism to go back in time?

A possible way to make the whole universe go back in time, go back to any past time you remember is by attempting what the cancerous disease try and that is to destroy the whole universe and then rebuild it the way you like. Did you like and "remember" also how it was few billion years ago? Simply you rebuild it that way and kazaam! you just traveled to the past/brought it back to life by changing things as you move forward!(and if you want the new babies to believe that you can travel back in time they'll simply believe it lol).

In the draconian tv series "kung fu the legend continues" it was shown what travel back in time really is and that is you simply access the memory of the past like accessing the akasha files etc and learn from the past to change the future!

Also for the ones who want to relive the past its a lot easier to rebuild it by remembering it than attempting lunatic theories of traveling back in time lol.

"A simple example:
-We had this party last weekend i wish i could go back in time to relive the fun.
-Why you don't call your friends and make a new identical party instead? Its a lot easier and guess what... possible!"
cruise

Also when i was reading lunar agent franz bardon back in the day he was teaching how to practice to remember vividly not only picture and sound but also taste emotions etc where if you learn to remember them as vivid as you lived them then you can relive the past(just your past) anytime you wish!

When i read about babylon in your post you reminded me what i learned from raymond drake's book "gods and spacemen" and that is the word babe derives from the word babel=babble=confused(babel means confused in hebrew too) and the word baby from babylon, and the reason we call the newborn babies is cause they act and behave the exact same way the babylonians did after the lunar galactic criminal erased their memories which also right there one can realize that before he was born he was erased!

And raymond drake also expressed his thoughts that the reason this spaceman/yahweh erased the memories of humans cause of fear they might surpass him in technology as he also mentioned in ancient literature there are references on humans getting together and coming up with plans to dethrone the gods!(similar to what the movie clash of the titans showed where the humans were fed up with the gods toying them around and decided to make a stand and dethrone them).

The tower of babel symbolized the level of technology of humanity where when it would reach the sky(see moon) that would mean that human technology became leveled/matched with the lunar technology and might also surpass it and that would mean big trouble to the draconians!

When you mentioned that rem is ram i wanna add more evidence that this is the case, as i've read scientific articles comparing the human brain to a computer with ram and hard drive and explaining the reason we don't remember our dreams is cause they are being played on our ram/rem!!!(short memory storage) without passing through our hard drive(long memory storage).

As about "reptile=reverse time loop" i have something more mind blowing which also proves/screams that this planet is under reptilian/serpent occupation.

Everybody on this planet speaks the truth when they say

We live in the present=!!!serpent!!!
(under draconian occupation and rulership)

and a visitor from another galaxy would assume earthlings understand what they speak, humans can't be so blind can they?
cruise
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
11/26/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
MERC as in BORDER ONES

Makes sense, the soul traps and soul hunters guarding the grid fence....guarding the BORDER to our freedom

FREE DOME , Free head.

The "LAB" (as in Laboratory) agenda that is an integral
part of the twin "LABRYS/LABYRINTH" term, in a most
stunning manner matches the oldest "Name of God" in
the Old Testament -ALHIM- (this is the "God" that is
named as Creator in Genesis, while the other "name"
as "YHWH" -or "JHVH"-, is merely the 4 letter genetic
code formula -now in science labeled "ACTG"-), which
some incorrectly render as "Elohim"; this expression
is actually Plural -Alhim/Elohim-, it means "The Gods".
Once again of course, in Islam the "Name of God" bears
exactly the same origin -ALLAH-, also like ALHIM a 5
letter word. In other "religions" of the far past, the
same exact name-origin was rendered as "BAL", this
the 'other side' of the story, from which ultimately the
"BABEL" and "BABYLON" themes were derived. In the
S. Kubrick film "2001 Space Odyseey" Arthur C. Clarke's
script irrefutably shows the key to the whole "evolution"
saga as described succinctly, by naming the computer
gone-sentient... "HAL" (moving 1 space up the alphabet
it becomes "IBM"), another case of spilling the beans ! :

[ LABYRINTH ~~~ HAL ]
[ LABYRINTH ~~~ NIBIRU ]
[ LABYRINTH ~~~ NIBIRU ~~~ YNRI ~ "INRI" ]
("INRI" the sign supposedly Gov. Pontius Pilate placed on top of
"Jesus" Cross, in 1st. cover-reading meaning "King of the Jews")

ALHIM ~~~ ALLAH
(forward) LAB ~~~ LABRYS ~~~ LABYRINTH
(reverse) BAL ~~~ BABEL ~~~ BABYLON

In other words, it might be that the last days of Atlantis were about
these hybridizations gone wrong, and the knowledge of the Brain
Interdiction might have been generically preserved in the Egyptian
and then later Greek Mystery Schools under the theme of the Minos
monster at the center of the Labyrinth which Theseus has to go in
and kill using Ariadne's Thread (ARIADNE ~~~ ARIAN DNA), the
thread being the DNA itself, and a certain STRAND of it (ARIADNE
THREAD ~~~ DNA STRAND). Then at the same time there is this
parallel version of the same Brain Tampering, as the LABRYS double
axe (nowadays a symbol for the Lesbian movement, interesting if we
consider the "Orion Queens" lore of antiquity), an image that also
befits the "Alpha & Omega" letters Round Shape; it seems as if the
"Alpha & Omega" cipher was a Linguistic equivalent for the prevalent
greek LABRYS...! (the letter Alpha written in reverse from left to right).

Furthermore, the successive conflagration during the Lemurian saga
& the later Atlantean saga (that for a while overlap in time it seems),
appear to involve the manipulation of PARALLEL TIMELINES until
they converged and self-imploded, beyond the classic Crystal Freq
Energy aspect usually commented upon, as derived of the control of
The Earth's Crystal Grids that at that time were still activated and
"manifested" as lightly different "material reality" between the 3D
and the 4D, in a higher vibrational frequency, this the famed age of
the old gods of mythology. The issue here being the "MERKABAH
SPIN" of the Parallel Timelines (determining its "direction"). Under
this scenario, some Timelines could run Backwards as to our present
direction, meaning that our own present Timeline Flow could very
well be an incorrect Merkabah flow, a "Reverse Time Loop", which
would account for the overall Negative Polarity, inherent Entropy,
and general disease ridden Dna's. When we look at the 1st & last
initials of that expression, we find that:

REVERSE TIME LOOP ~~~ R.E.P.T.L.E.

This implies that the origin of the term "REPTILE" may be related
to "those who come from the Reverse Time Loop", that the Human/
Nordic type may have a Merkabah Spin 4D flow in reverse direction
to the Reptilian Merkabah Spin.

This is a peculiarly eerie piece of data to ponder upon, as the Book
of Revelation/Apocalypse suggests a "REVERSE" meaning to the
word "Revelation" -usually rendered in sort as "REV"-. Moreover,
the crucial passage of "REV 13:18" yields the letters "M*R" for
the numbers "13*18", a clear pun to "MeR-kabah". In addition
to this follow the obsessive use of the letters "M*R" in the whole
"MaRy" (from MER, as "Sea" in french).

We may recall that there are "3 MARY's" in the New Testament,
Mary (Mother), Mary (Magdalen/mate, Mary (Contemplative), in
itself a clear fractal of the 3 Stars/3 Pyramids archetype. By this
one concludes that the letters "M*R" seriously point to the MeR-
kabah issue in a number of ways. As for ex the case of "RoMe",
or the later "MeRo-vech" legend -in fact the origin of european
royalty, nonetheless...!-. Not to mention the previous 'stopover'
agenda in... "MaRs". We may remember the Apollo landing on the
"MaRe Traquilitatis" on the Moon for the 1st time. Or we may
observe how the word "MaR-riage" follow a similarly highly
ritualistic linguistic obsession with the "M*R". The Rosicrucian
of present day are titled the "aMoRc", as "aMoR-e" is the latin
root expression for Love. Our deep sleep dream time is called
"ReM", while our computer memory is labeled "RaM". And all
business was for a long time known as "MeR-chant"s (so we still
widely used the "Merchandise" word), the new-born "Jesus" the
story says was offered "Gold/Incense/MyRh" by the 3 KINGS
who are nothing than the same "3 Stars/3 Pyramids"archetype
fractal, in Rev/Apoc the angel instructs the writer to bring & use
a "Measuring Rod" to measure The Temple, notice how the
word "leMuRia" contains the "M*R", etc etc etc. This entire
idea of "parallel TimeLines" and "Parallel Worlds" seems very
connected to the MERKABAH SPIN issue; in fact the word
"MiRror" itself shows that, in theology the concept of "MeRit",
the plentiful abundance is named "MyRiad", olverlords of a city
are called "MayoR", a "MaRtyr" is made an instant saint, we
solemnly say "MeRry Xmas" denoting happiness, and we could
go on forever. Yet... we must not forget how Britain's founding
provinces were 'As 1' called "MERCIA", from which -in secret-
the name for our "AMERICA" comes from (the official story so
convoluted it is laughable; that they "incorrectly" named the
explorer Americo Vespucci as Discoverer of the Americas-...!?...-
thus "America" from his name -I know..., preposterous-). The
overwhelming implication is that there is a consistent pattern
of naming really important things related to "Origin" out of the
"M*R" code; "MARS", "MARY", "MERCIA", "AMERICA", etc.,
a fact well known; I am only adding the crucial bit, that this has
to do with the "Reverse MERkabah Spin", and the origin of
Parallel Timelines and Parallel Worlds. Therefore the crucial
REV 13:18 Verse (M=13, R=18); where the the Beast is said to
be "The Beast that Was, Is Not, but Will Come out of the Abyss"
-i.e. the Reverse Time Loop, the Mirror Matrix).

Great intel, i have to remind though what ghrees said that travel back in time is a lunatic theory as not only you have to make yourself go back in time but the whole universe. And i understand this as since when a single bacteria/microorganism can cause the whole universal organism to go back in time?

A possible way to make the whole universe go back in time, go back to any past time you remember is by attempting what the cancerous disease try and that is to destroy the whole universe and then rebuild it the way you like. Did you like and "remember" also how it was few billion years ago? Simply you rebuild it that way and kazaam! you just traveled to the past/brought it back to life by changing things as you move forward!(and if you want the new babies to believe that you can travel back in time they'll simply believe it lol).

In the draconian tv series "kung fu the legend continues" it was shown what travel back in time really is and that is you simply access the memory of the past like accessing the akasha files etc and learn from the past to change the future!

Also for the ones who want to relive the past its a lot easier to rebuild it by remembering it than attempting lunatic theories of traveling back in time lol.

"A simple example:
-We had this party last weekend i wish i could go back in time to relive the fun.
-Why you don't call your friends and make a new identical party instead? Its a lot easier and guess what... possible!"
cruise

Also when i was reading lunar agent franz bardon back in the day he was teaching how to practice to remember vividly not only picture and sound but also taste emotions etc where if you learn to remember them as vivid as you lived them then you can relive the past(just your past) anytime you wish!

When i read about babylon in your post you reminded me what i learned from raymond drake's book "gods and spacemen" and that is the word babe derives from the word babel=babble=confused(babel means confused in hebrew too) and the word baby from babylon, and the reason we call the newborn babies is cause they act and behave the exact same way the babylonians did after the lunar galactic criminal erased their memories which also right there one can realize that before he was born he was erased!

And raymond drake also expressed his thoughts that the reason this spaceman/yahweh erased the memories of humans cause of fear they might surpass him in technology as he also mentioned in ancient literature there are references on humans getting together and coming up with plans to dethrone the gods!(similar to what the movie clash of the titans showed where the humans were fed up with the gods toying them around and decided to make a stand and dethrone them).

The tower of babel symbolized the level of technology of humanity where when it would reach the sky(see moon) that would mean that human technology became leveled/matched with the lunar technology and might also surpass it and that would mean big trouble to the draconians!

When you mentioned that rem is ram i wanna add more evidence that this is the case, as i've read scientific articles comparing the human brain to a computer with ram and hard drive and explaining the reason we don't remember our dreams is cause they are being played on our ram/rem!!!(short memory storage) without passing through our hard drive(long memory storage).

As about "reptile=reverse time loop" i have something more mind blowing which also proves/screams that this planet is under reptilian/serpent occupation.

Everybody on this planet speaks the truth when they say

We live in the present=!!!serpent!!!
(under draconian occupation and rulership)

and a visitor from another galaxy would assume earthlings understand what they speak, humans can't be so blind can they?
cruise

im starting to think you may be totally right about this time travel

indeed without a cancerous draco occupation, why would anyone travel back in time when you could make the next day like yesterday...like you said ...Mmmm I LIKE!!

you smart guy :)

Present = Serpent. BRILLIANT

mmmm I feel freer now cuz that time travel spell is gone ...now I can see it for what it is!!

thank you bro. Keep up the great work and posts!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/27/2012 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

here is my recent vid just done with this reversal, by the way i went to deephigh site such awesome info feels like i finally talking to my kind again, it is music to my ears to hear people talking reality again. please read the reverse that i have in the vid of the above statement i feel that it is trying to give us critical infomation i have my own thoughts about what it is saying but i want you to deduct what it is saying in your own perspective. hope this helps.
 Quoting: Independent Reverse Speaking 27942843

That video says is unavailble due to the uploader closed his account. Did youtube or shills suspended your account and youtube throws the blame on you to not make themselves look bad?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/27/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Connect the dots man and here it verifies my older post quoting the trailer that the dragon gate is the lunar god's gate to heaven/slaughterhouse!
I can't believe they actually said it that dragon gate is the god's gate! And thus GOD=DRAGON!!!
The number of jesus is 888 and is also the number of the dragon's race and the chinese dragon 888!
China's olympics were made on 8/8/08! and their olympic stadium had the shape of a reptilian eye!

DRAGON = GOD RNA

DRAGO=GOD RA

Thats something new i had caught few days ago.

I saw the intro to an old anime thundercats/lizardcats and found interesting that the enemy boss name was MUN-RA=MOON RA and had also the draconian symbol of 2 snakes looking each other on its chest same exact symbol priests carry on their scepter in christian orthodox churches.

mun ra
[link to www.google.com (secure)]

Thread: Greek orthodox christian leader Christodoulos and all bishops worship SATAN in the church!
[link to 4.bp.blogspot.com]

Another thing i took notice yesterday was in the word saint where if we use similar method i used before to decode and expose that cerebrum=cerberus
Thread: THE BEAST CERBERUS IS OUR BRAIN!!! THIS INFO WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!

saint=maint=manti(s)!

And to remind in ancient religions like in ancient greece holy people who could see the future and things no one else can were called "mantis!"

Using the same method we decoded saint and cerebrum to the moon we get
moon=soon=noos=nous(mind in greek)=hive mind!

I saw a trailer or a cutscene from a superman(snakeman) movie few days ago and there was a scene where he freed the earth from a moon size comet who it looked that was mind controlling all humans on the planet!

If i come across it again i'll post it here.

Oh you are fucking brilliant....

have you even SEEN my Devolved Consciousness, clones and theomorphic souls Series? it is 6 parts at the moment...

I mention hive mind and NOUS...

Also in my Soul Hunters series, the soul hunter ( i think part 5a ) talks with a mantis!!!

Fuck you are smart!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Holy crap man i need to keep visiting your channel more often i'm at work now but as soon i go home those videos are on my list for tonight!

I'm glad my posts are helpful as thats how we need to operate to defeat that disease, all of us do our own homework sharing our findings and working together to find solutions and bring that virus down, like ghrees said this virus weakness is bringing it into the light/exposing it the way it operates and the puppets is using, and it was also mentioned in the V series from the draconian queen herself that they hate to being seen in negative light!
Also i've read that the aids virus can easily be defeated by our immune system but because is hiding behind the rna protein our immune system can't detect it!
Ghrees has informed us that when you alkalize your body and keep it at a 7.8 level this destroys the rna protein aids is hiding exposing the virus to get destroyed by our immune system!

This video is so awesome, every time i think of whooping draconian viruses this comes to mind.

I had realized recently that virgin mary of christianity symbolizes the moon goddess/medusa/lilith/persephone etc and to my astonishment when i was playing the new hitman absolution game i was in a christian orphanage and there was a painting of virgin mary inside or on top of a crescent moon!
Also the red color they dress her with gives it away that she's a blood drinking lizard!
And there is an island in greece where she floods a church with snakes once a year(its a scam by the way the priests themselves and the people working in that church go out collect those little snakes and paint a cross on their heads too, it has been reported by locals!)
and the priests call them the holy snakes of virgin mary!
Which also gives it away that those small snakes symbolize the "holy" snakes on medusa's head!

Here i just found a video of reporters who went to that island and recorded it too.

Holy crap i watch this video for the first time and the priest talks about nuns transforming into snakes!
This reminded me the catholic nuns from the V series who bow down to draconian queen Anna when she went to visit the vatican.(Which part of the series also gave it away that all religions on this planet are draconian and with their leaders secretly working for them!)
See also the movie "they live" which gave it away that the leaders and governments of this planet are working for the draconians.

At 2:17 of the video i found amazing when a an ancient greek story was mentioned that the souls of people after death become or get associated with serpents(the lunar agent in the video who mentioned that story said it in way as not only alarm doesn't cause but makes it sound good!), as they almost give it away that "souls after death get consumed by serpents/draconians!"

Its amazing how cleverly they twist the truth man where one who will digest it without examination research and critical thinking it will lead him to his demise!

I had done my research on those little snakes too and apart from the location where the people of that church collect them from(if i remember correctly is from a neighbor island) i also found out that they're very poisonous too and the reason the people who play with them don't get bitten is cause of their mouths being so small the teeth can't reach out to penetrate the skin.

There's another creature dedicated to virgin mary/medusa which almost blew my mind when i took notice. Its the mantis!!!
In greece the mantis is called "the little horse of virgin mary".

Its amazing for one to think how this lovely good woman as religions present her to be chooses those disgusting sick creatures especially the mantis who eats its partner head off after intercourse as her favorite creatures?

There's a saying "you're attracted to your own kind!"

On the part 2 video there's a story of the good lovely holy/demonic virgin mary/medusa expressing how much more she loves humans over snakes by sinking a shipowner's vessel because he stole/took a little snake from the church with him on his ship.
cruise

Skip to 4:29 if you wanna spare yourselves from watching draconian ceremonies.

Also i find interesting how they paint virgin mary in full red/blood favorite color of draconians as they love the spill of human blood!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/27/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
On my last post i forgot to mention a part in the video where the priest who hold a scepter with the draconian symbol of 2 chinese dragons looking each other and to my astonishment his one had also legs to make the connection with the chinese dragon and the snake with legs/satan from the bible even more obvious. Pay attention when he says that those snakes bring good fortune as this is exactly what the chinese say about their dragon/snake with legs from the bible/satan that is a symbol of good fortune!

I would tell them what director fury from avengers said to loki
"when you talk about peace good fortune etc etc i know you mean the other thing!"

Its amazing the kind of hypocrisy and shameless one can have to talk about those snakes bringing good fortune and 5 minutes later mention a story of a shipowner getting his ship sunk and him and his crew almost die due to those very same snakes!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/27/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hahaha i cant stop laughing to the thought that i just exposed the crap out of christianity's virgin mary/moon goddess/draconian whore lilith/medusa!

Bitch you're busted!
cruise
CANADA FOR G H REES
User ID: 28595083
Canada
11/27/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hahaha i cant stop laughing to the thought that i just exposed the crap out of christianity's virgin mary/moon goddess/draconian whore lilith/medusa!

Bitch you're busted!
cruise

Amazing research man. haha im sitting here laughing too

If I find the time , since im busy with all these others videos, i certainly would like to compile this info into a video, if you dont mind ;)

Absolutly amazing man\!!

as for medusa

I just caught this MED USA ( medical, what with the serpent on and the hybridization) and USA...where the next phase of their agenda is taking place ...

DEMUS ... i dont know ... but this is poking my brain LOL

these fucks play word games ...NEURO LINGUISTICS , NLP ..programming people

I see it more as NERO GUIL SIN TICS (LINGUISTICS )

Guile ..obvious.

Sin...Moon god of Ur

Tics...Bloodsuckers

I vvery much enjoy exchanging research, together we break the draconians!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw the movie safe couple days ago and i so need to comment on this as it will make all human traitors who work for the chinese to crap their pants!

In the beginning the movie reminds for the ones who know and inform the ignorants that the chinese are masters in torture!

-You're lying to me,
and if you don't stop,
I'm going to use one of those tortures
your people are so famous for
on your little body
until you tell me what I want to know!

G.H.REES. does not apologize to LIZARDS. G.H.REES. proves: BEHOLD WHAT HAPPENS TO ANYONE THAT BUNDLES WITH "LIZARDS" ...
ATTENTION, UNSUITABLE FOR MINORS!
REMOVE CHILDREN FROM PC, AND EVERY PERSON WITH SENSITIVE NERVES.

Chinese Torture Atrocities: Beheadings Death by a 1000 Cuts.

Video description.
(...In today's China, torture is commonplace, and a form of death by a 1000 cuts is practiced, i.e. in China's organ donation industry, where hearts, lungs, livers, eyes, are cut from the living bodies of unwilling victims, and then sold to the rich to be implanted in their wasted bodies. Many of the victims are kept alive for days until each organ is needed and then harvested for implantation.

Numerous sources confirm Mao and his communists committed horrible atrocities which continued after his death.

As recently as the 1970s Red Guards burned people alive, cut off heads, and ate living flesh cut from their victims, killing and torturing millions of innocent Chinese. These are the people who now rule China.)

There is also a famous book of chinese torture(best seller in china) which was also mentioned in the tv series firefly but don't remember the name right now. It was written by a demented chinese f*ck master in torture.

And to remind when communism took over china they murder 80 million of their own people and just imagine if they don't mind killing their own people by the millions what they will do to the rest of the world when they take over!

-If the police or the Russians find the girl first,
I will take your head.

Here the chinese big boss would behead his best man which was also chinese his right hand! without hesitation if he failed a single mission. To the chinese is all business and its apparent they wouldn't hesitate to slaughter their own mothers to get what they want. Hell these sick freaks eat their own babies! More about that later.

The worst genocides of the 20th and 21st Centuries
[link to www.scaruffi.com]
WHO'S NUMBER 1???
WHO KILLED MORE PEOPLE(HIS OWN PEOPLE) THAN BOTH OF WORLD WARS CASUALTIES COMBINED???
YOU GUESSED IT!

Then in the movie safe pay attention the difference between the russian mafia boss and the chinese mafia boss.
The chinese boss was very nice and kind to the little girl and got what he wanted!

And now here's the part that will scare the crap out of all human traitors who work for the chinese and help them on their mission to dominate the planet!

-MEI I TELL THESE MEN WHAT THEY WANT AND PAY ME LOTS OF MONEY, DO THE SAME AND THEY WILL HELP YOU TOO.
-YOU ARE A STUPID WOMAN YOU DONT UNDERSTAND BUSINESS, YOU GAVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT NOW THEY'RE GOING TO KILL YOU!

Also ex kgb agent yuri bezmenov has informed us about the same thing that after the traitors shills agents etc job is done and are not needed anymore they got to go they know too much!

Its amazing that this movie "safe" said to the traitors' face what they truly are, "retards!"
cruise

This chinese/draconian strategy of killing your puppet the moment his job is done and is useless anymore was also shown in the beginning of the dark night/batman movie with the joker.
And the fact that at the end all human traitors will get slaughter by the draconian/chinese race in the ghost cities of china the chinese build for them for their quick and final extermination as ghrees has informed us, it was also shown in the movie 2012!
Pay attention when the shit hit the fan all the rich fat f*cks escaped to china and there was a scene where they would live them behind to die/subliminal message that china will be the grave for the traitors who betrayed their race their country to the chinese snakes!

And that in the movie safe the chinese call it "good business!" If you let them live is bad business.
Note also the chinese are also called sines from ancient times to this day!

Also in the movie looper it was shown again that all human elite will escape to china when the shit hits the fan.Pay attention when the mafia boss who in the movie was from the future was telling his friend to go to china instead of France reminding him that he's from the future and should listen to him.

I have also made a thread about the movie 2012
Thread: The 2012 Movie Decoded!
To see the videos which were edited by a mod in an attempt to make them play on glp player and he messed them up, hit the quote button and go to glpvideo links copy the title and search it on youtube. Those videos contain amazing intel!

Next in the movie safe was shown that the government can track you down from your cellphone even if its not on.

-I thought you said
no one would look for us here.
I turned it off
so no one could call when I was...
-it doesn't need to be on.

-Don't try to game me.
You're nothing but a pawn,
playing on a board so big
you can't even see the edge.
That's all you've ever been.

Here they informed us that all human criminals who think they're something and run the show on earth(masons illuminati jesuits the pope the queen of england etc etc) are nothing but pawns to the owners of this planet/lunar gods/draconians/galactic criminals and their genetic creation chinese hybrids who give them publicity also to distract us from finding the head of the snake!
The mastermind criminal/top boss hates publicity and operates from the shadows!

So right there one can realize the moment he sees on cnn and other mainstream media people expsoing the j,ews or the jesuits or the pope the queen of england etc automatically that means they're not on top of the pyramid but puppets! the true boss gives them publicity to throw all the attention on them so he can remain in the shadow and the humans without a chance finding him/her/it!

PLANETARY DRACONIAN CRONIAN HIERARCHY
[link to 3.bp.blogspot.com]

When you will look at the above pyramid it will blow your mind that the big boss' spaceship is in all humans face 24/7 and no one can take notice!
It was mentioned also in the movie safe later that the chinese love to hide their secrets in public view to lower suspicion!

Thread: ***THE MOON IS AN ALIEN SPACESHIP*** PROOF AND FACTS YOU CAN'T DENY OR DEBATE
Thread: HACKERS AROUND THE WORLD UNITE TO SAVE OR AVENGE HUMANITY AND THE PLANET FROM WW3/ARANGEDDON! YOU CAN PUNISH THE GODS!(DRACONIANS)
In the second link i have come up with a mind/moon/(in german mond) blowing solution blackmailing the draconians that if they start ww3 on earth we will blow up their moon!
Read the link to learn how and help to reach out and inform the ones who can!

And holy shit i just took notice that in the week callendar after the sunday there is monday/moonday!!! In german the moon is mond!
Is it amazing the slave work/jobs start on mondays/moondays while on sundays we're free!

-We recovered the girl, but the information
might have been compromised.(WE'VE BEEN EXPOSED!)
Should we change our time frame?(FOR WW3 LIKE WE DID BACK IN 1975?)
- Impossible.
Now that the whole damn thing
has gone supernova(NEW YORK NUKED SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE?),
it's going to happen
and it's gonna happen tonight.

Amazing subliminal message in the above dialogue also note in the trailer for the movie safe it was made in a way to show the americans being against the russians and chinese and a chinese lizard saying to his master "lets go to war/ww3!"

Note in the beginning of the trailer there's planet earth symbol shown covered in full blood and underneath saying "i'm global" which is another subliminal message that the lizards will spill everybody's blood on ww3, which also is mentioned in the bible with the 200 million soldiers from the east that after they genocide the whole planet they will get drunk on the blood and flesh of the dead.
For the ones who don't know that the chinese are cannibals google "chinese eat baby soup", "china makes energy pills out of dead babies" for starts.
Thread: "FLYING SWORDS OF DRAGON GATE" DRACONIAN MOVIE DECODED!

-Combination of the safe
with 30 million bucks in it.
-Why would Han Jiou stash it
right in the middle of Chinatown's
busiest gambling den?
-Where else would he surround it
with dozens of armed men
without attracting police attention?

From the 36 ancient strategies of the dragon's race.
[link to www.easy-strategy.com]
"1. Deceive the sky to cross the ocean

Moving about in the darkness and shadows, occupying isolated places, or hiding behind screens will only attract suspicious attention.
To lower an enemy's guard you must act in the open and hide your true intentions under the guise of common every day activities."

Now you would realize why the moon raises no suspicion to anyone who looks at it, humans see it every day they're used to it and assume it as natural to be there and at the exact distance that covers our sundisk precisely!
Not to mention all this mind control the entertainment industry does with comedy shows putting it in their background with lovely songs towards the moon and that is a lovers thing/people fall in love under the moon etc etc
Until like its mentioned in the draconian bible(see moon alien spaceship link) the moon leaves earth then the zombies might raise some suspicion but the media would rush to the rescue to assure them its natural!
cruise

When the earth was moonless.
[link to www.halexandria.org]
A must read article!

-We're risking a lot, Captain.
-You especially.
Everybody knows you got a bright future.
-Promised by who? His Honour?
What carrot is he teasing you with, Wolf?
You think He's gonna let you out in the street
knowing what you know now?
-What's that supposed to mean?
His second term is gonna come to an end
and his hold on the city goes poof.
Just like that, he's Joe Citizen again.

To the human traitors:
WHAT CARROT YOUR PUPPET MASTER IS TEASING YOU WITH?
AND YOU THINK WHEN YOUR JOB IS DONE HE WILL LET YOU GO WITH ALL THE THINGS YOU KNOW?

YOU MIGHT WANNA WATCH THE VIDEO OF EX KGB YURI BEZMENOV AND COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES!
ITS NOT TOO LATE TO REDEEM YOURSELVES AND ALSO SAVE YOURSELVES FROM GETTING SLAUGHTERED LIKE SHEEP FROM THE VERY SNAKE MASTER YOU SERVE!

THE LITTLE GIRL SPOKE THE TRUTH "YOU ARE STUPID!"
(WITH ROOM TO FIX YOUR FUCKUPS BUT WHEN WW3 STARTS KNOW FROM NOW YOUR END IS COMING TOO RETARDS!)

AND THIS ALSO APPLIES TO RUSSIA WHO HELPS CHINA THINKING THEY'RE GONNA RULE THE PLANET TOGETHER!

STUPID RUSSIANS AFTER YOU HELP CHINA GENOCIDE THE PLANET YOU'RE NEXT!
YOU CALL YOURSELVES CHRISTIANS HAVE YOU READ YOUR BIBLE RETARDS???
"WHEN THE BEAR/RUSSIA'S TIME COMES THERE WILL BE NO ONE LEFT TO HELP THEM OUT!"

WHAT THE LITTLE GIRL FROM THE MOVIE SAFE SAID APPLIES TO YOU TOO!
-YOU ARE A STUPID WOMAN(RUSSIANS) YOU DONT UNDERSTAND BUSINESS, YOU GAVE THEM(TO THE CHINESE) WHAT THEY WANT NOW THEY'RE GOING TO KILL YOU!
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

The snake bites the hand that feeds it, thats what you should expect as your reward for helping the dragon's race!

-Amazing what people
let you get away with
when they're scared
and wanna feel protected.
-Amazing how many scumbags
there are out there
waiting to take advantage of it.

Need to remind here 9/11?
US Governor: They're coming to get us we need to go there first make ourselves look bad instigate ww3 so china who dies for more space/land can genocide us steal our land and look like the good guys too who punished evil america/her puppet!

Thread: ALERT!!! NEW YORK MIGHT GET NUKED IN DECEMBER! THEN WW3!
Speech By Comrade Chi Haotian Vice-Chairman Of China's Military Commission December, 2005
China's Plan To Conquer
[link to rense.com]

US Governor:Oh give us your gun too to protect you from criminals who will not give their guns and also help the chinese when they invade us and the sleepers/chinese army within america and the ones on our borders on canada and mexico to slaughter us without resistance!

READ THE LAST GLP LINK TO SEE HOW THE US GOVERNMENT WILL DISPLACE THE AMERICAN POPULATION WITH THE CHINESE, IT WAS ALSO SHOWN IN THE MOVIE TOTAL RECALL AS WHAT THE BRITISH WERE GOING TO DO TO AUSTRALIANS!

-Bet that helps all those souls you sent
to meet their maker without due process
rest a whole lot easier.

Here the script writer of that movie really wanted to say "souls after death go to meet their eraser" the one who erases their memories and sends them back to be reborn but since he was under draconian mind control he made a typo and typed maker lol!
cruise
I made a funny.

-Right. You sell the disc to the Chinese
so they can blackmail our old honchos(US politicians),
take the 30 mill and waltz off
with Danny to a villa in the Bahamas.
-Bali, but whatever, right?
(Mafia boss from looper movie: -Wise choice but the cannibals will leave nothing for your grave rofl!)

Here they just told to our face how the snakes have total control over the us politicians where they have recorded all kind of crimes and sins they have done to blackmail them and keep them loyal puppets.
I had also read articles of how the chinese create traps for the politicians where they will lure them into stripclubs and other places that can ruin their image take their picture or have secret cameras inside and then the blackmailing starts.
Prime example is arnold who had committed adultery some decades ago they had him on file and the moment they decided to bring him down they exposed it.

Thats the same case with all us politicians they have similar sins on file to blackmail them with and use them to bring them down when they want too. There's no need for assassinations jfk style anymore unless there's a need for a civil war like have a white man assassinate a black president etc.
Thread: ALERT!!! CIVIL WAR IN THE MAKING! ALERT!!!!

At the end of the movie it was mentioned that the money chinese business owners make in america route back to china!
Which verifies what ghrees said that all chinese businesses on all countries are owned by the chinese goevernment who pays their bills so they can never go out of business and collects their profits!

In greece thousands of greek business owners go out of business each year and thousands new chinese business owner open up shops everywhere. The later have no bills to pay!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm on page 96 by the way trying to catch up, this new thread i made took all my free time today but it worth it!
Thread: ALERT! RUSSIANS YOU ARE STUPID YOU DONT UNDERSTAND BUSINESS THE CHINESE WILL KILL YOU WHEN YOU GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT!

And what an amazing title man, i just love it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23562617
United States
11/29/2012 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Amazing video Canada for ghrees, about hybrids that are indistinguishable from humans and most of them don't even know they're hybrids the game binary domain gave us an amazing insight, and the most amazing was that the creator of the hybrids the one who gave birth to them his name was Adam(a).
Even the link in my last posts when the earth was moonless exposed adam that he came from the moon.

What is mind blowing and i forgot to include in my post about the movie safe was that the little chinese girl was a hybrid exactly like the one in your video and like the ones in the binary domain! Like a cyborg she could memorize everything she saw and never forget it. She took a quick glimpse on a long peace of paper full with numbers and told the chinese mafia boss i memorized it without even directly looking at it!

Also when she was in china her own friends had told her your brain is like a computer, implying she is a hybrid cyborg!
Its mind blowing they actually showed one of those in this movie man!

In your video when the guy told the hybrid you stole everything from the dead human but couldn't steal his soul, i wanna add that even this is possible. The russians had trapped a soul in a special room after death for 24 hours and if they have access to lunar technology they could build a small device that absorbs souls and use it as a battery for the hybrids. Hell our own soul is like a battery to our bodies as remember in the movie the island was said that without consciousness/soul the organs of the human body eventually fail!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw the intro to an old anime thundercats/lizardcats and found interesting that the enemy boss name was MUN-RA=MOON RA and had also the draconian symbol of 2 snakes looking each other on its chest same exact symbol priests carry on their scepter in christian orthodox churches.

mun ra

Thread: Greek orthodox christian leader Christodoulos and all bishops worship SATAN in the church!

Another thing i took notice yesterday was in the word saint where if we use similar method i used before to decode and expose that cerebrum=cerberus

saint=maint=manti(s)!

And to remind in ancient religions like in ancient greece holy people who could see the future and things no one else can were called "mantis!"

I saw a trailer or a cutscene from a superman(snakeman) movie few days ago and there was a scene where he freed the earth from a moon size comet who it looked that was mind controlling all humans on the planet!

i used this on my last video to portray the lies of nibiru!

here is the part 1 of the video i made.

Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

Oh yeah i'm watching the first video right now and that was the superman scene i was talking about. Its hilarious that nibiru/moon is already here and humans are worrying of comets/spaceships that might come/visit earth. Its like your house is on fire or you're being attacked by a bear and you're worrying about some other bear away from you!
cruise

The prey part is motivating especially when the old man said "you must take the fight to them!", that would be amazing if humanity woke the hell up and took the fight to the moon!

Note in the game prey as soon you entered the soul dimension flying demons would come to steal your energy/soul where in reality these demons are far more dangerous as they take the form of your loved ones or for the lunatic religion believers the form of gods bright angels etc where they would submit to them without resistance!

I found funny on some ndes i had read one had seen his dead grandma holding a pan of cookies calling him to go to her.
cruise

Amazing intel on the haarp and rfid which was also shown in the new universal soldier movie as a way for the secret service to remote control its soldiers/puppets!

On the 2nd video you hit the nail to the head with the false flag agenda as also the solar storm that will shut down our grid is another false flag to keep the americans asleep when the chinese attack us.

About the agenda of genociding the population that is to replace it with the chinese as china has exceeded by far the number of people it can support.
This that the more people the harder to control them the chinese would laugh at you, and here's a chinese story i heard not long ago.

A chinese emperor in a meeting with an emperor from another kingdom were talking about how many people each can command and control. The foreign emperor said me personally i can control up to 100,000 people, you?
The chinese emperor replied "the more the better!"

It's also mentioned in the chinese art of war book by sun tzu that controlling great amounts of people is simply done by dividing their ranks!

So the genocide of the planet is not being done for control but simply for the total population of planet earth to be displaced by chinese/hybrids/borg!

Speech By Comrade Chi Haotian Vice-Chairman Of China's Military Commission December, 2005
China's Plan To Conquer
[link to rense.com]

And i'm planning soon to create a thread about the new movie total recall where it was shown how amazingly clever the us government will displace its own population with the chinese, create a false flag transfer them all to fema camps for their protection and there exterminate them, then deliver america to china unscratched!
(In the movie it was also shown that any civilian who denies to leave his home would be taken by force!, now you know why they want to take your guns so bad!)

That is the art of war as being mentioned in the book art of war by sun tzu to capture whole cities and armies intact!

And in the same book is also mentioned to have several plans a, b, c etc running parallel so in case the one fails you can fall back to the other to accomplish your goal.

It was mind blowing to me when i realized that china will attempt to capture america unscratched!

From the rense link
Only by using special means to 'clean up' America will we be able to lead the Chinese people there. Only by using non-destructive weapons that can kill many people will we be able to reserve America for ourselves.

At the end of the 2nd video where it was shown that they defeated the sphere with love, i wanna remind the movie clash of the titans where zeus said "we need their love" and hades replied "i survive on their fear and pain".
So right there the draconians are being fed on both fear and love! Also in the movie stardust the 3 witches before they ate the heart of virgins they would treat them like queens to make them very happy and full in love as it was said that then their hearts taste the best!

And to remind what ghrees said recently when they were exposing a lunar possessed puppet.

...YOU FALL INTO THE NEW AGE, 5TH DIMENSION ASCENSION, AQUARIUS THEOSOPHIC DECEIT OF "POSITIVE THINKING" WHICH BECOMING A DOGMA, WILL LEAD TO A PLANETARY DESTRUCTION. WE SEE ITS CORROSIVE INFLUENCE AROUND US. PEOPLE BELIEVING IN ASCENDING DIMENSIONS, PROJECTIONS, CHANNELED MATERIALS, ALL OF WHICH ARE DRACONIAN "SORCERY" AND IN NO WAY A PATH TO ANY ASCENSION OR ANY IMPROVEMENT OR ANY LIBERATION. IT IS ANOTHER WAY TO SEPARATION, TO PERDITION AND TO LOSS OF ONE'S SELF. PEOPLE BELIEVING THEY ARE THE "CHOSEN ONES", THE INITIATES TO ASCENSION LEAVING THOSE WHO CANNOT COPE WITH "5TH DIMENSION" BURN TO THE GROUND. THESE ARE "GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT" AND OTHER IMPOSTERS' BULLSHIT.

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/01/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

mun ra

saint=maint=manti(s)!

i used this on my last video to portray the lies of nibiru!

here is the part 1 of the video i made.

Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

Great video man!

those mech nano bots remind me exactly of Stargate SG 1 with the tessalectors i think they are called...and the grey aliens are fighting them.

Since we are on the topic of moons being destroyed i got this nice clip from The Time Machine

Nibiru is a Neuro Linguistic Script ( NLP )
Habiru is the serpent peoples....the Hyksos

Besides, G H REES exposed the shit out of that draco lie

The video is blocked can you reuploade it?

I saw the trailer of "the time machine" and it looked like in the future the moon took some massive damage, the lizards know their future!
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/01/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW!
THAT LAST BIT OF YOUR SECOND MOVIE BLITZ

WOW! What movie is that ?

Love, Love will win this war for us .

It is true.

also the 2 moons at the end ? is that from the movie ?

I got some clips like syncronize with all this. Will be up shortly

GREAT JOB@
Much love and respect!

I tend to disagree, that movie twisted the truth masterfully!
It was shown as what would destroy the disease(attack and blow it up like the antibodies attack the virus and kill it) it would empower it and what in reality would empower the disease as what it would kill it!

This is similar to what jesus/lunar god was preaching love your enemies which in the art of war is a masterful way to make your enemies surrender without a fight and capture their whole cities and themselves as slaves intact!

I have exposed the crap out of this lunacy love your enemies or love is the solution before. Do you know the story of the scorpion and the frog?
Some species is in their nature of what they do and no matter the consequences they'll keep doing it.
Imagine you're walking though the jungle or swim with the sharks without protection thinking love is enough to protect you.

Or like i have said before if people love the virus instead of killing it how would they feel when their body gets destroyed by cancer or any other horrible disease and their immune system instead of attacking and kill the virus it shows it love invite it for dinner/feed the virus and make it stronger!

I hope by now you realize how much of a powerful weapon love can be for the draconians where they transform their victims into sheep with unconditional love light and green butterflies speeches and then like wolfs they devour the sheep!

And to remind an excerpt from ghrees blog i posted on a previous post.

"...YOU FALL INTO THE NEW AGE, 5TH DIMENSION ASCENSION, AQUARIUS THEOSOPHIC DECEIT OF "POSITIVE THINKING" WHICH BECOMING A DOGMA, WILL LEAD TO A PLANETARY DESTRUCTION. WE SEE ITS CORROSIVE INFLUENCE AROUND US. PEOPLE BELIEVING IN ASCENDING DIMENSIONS, PROJECTIONS, CHANNELED MATERIALS, ALL OF WHICH ARE DRACONIAN "SORCERY" AND IN NO WAY A PATH TO ANY ASCENSION OR ANY IMPROVEMENT OR ANY LIBERATION. IT IS ANOTHER WAY TO SEPARATION, TO PERDITION AND TO LOSS OF ONE'S SELF. PEOPLE BELIEVING THEY ARE THE "CHOSEN ONES", THE INITIATES TO ASCENSION LEAVING THOSE WHO CANNOT COPE WITH "5TH DIMENSION" BURN TO THE GROUND. THESE ARE "GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT" AND OTHER IMPOSTERS' BULLSHIT.

STORM IS COMING AND PEOPLE ARE STILL NOT READY FOR WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT TO FACE. FALSE HOPES WILL BE SHATTERED. WE SPEAK OF WHAT NO ONE WANTS TO FACE. THE TRUTH. GHREES LAID OUT THE PLAN FOR OUR DEMISE AND THE ONLY REALISTIC WAYS TO FIGHT AGAINST IT. IT WILL NOT BE EASY, IT WILL NOT BE A MATTER OF "POSITIVE THINKING"(OR LOVE!). IT DEMANDS FULL CONSCIENCE, FULL DETERMINATION AND TITANIUM WILL."

At 4:33 pay attention to the answer the old man got from bill cooper when he told him this lunatic implant
"the message i put out is to love all things/unconditional love(which includes criminals pedos rapists etc) to do as you wish(so the criminals should do as they wish kill rape steal etc)"

Bill cooper
"Its ok to love the world and love everybody you meet, but there are intelligent people out there who unfortunately don't think that way, and if you let your guard down and give them unconditional love they will smack you upside the head with a 2 by 4!

Lastly i wanna remind movies are made to program the masses and one can only extract amazing intel by critical thinking research and examination(unspining and seperating the truth from the lies the food from the poison/hook) not by just accepting the obvious message and main implant that is aimed for the masses/sheeple!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/01/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Report: CIA-Sponsored Trolls Monitor Internet & Interact With Users to Discredit Factual Information

"Petraeus is seeking to better the CIA’s ability to create online identities for undercover spies.

Currently, each internet user has a digital footprint that can trace the movements online to the person on the other end of the screen. Petraeus wants to utilize technology that will essentially erase a digital footprint; erasing all traces of anyone at the whim of the CIA.

In a possible preparation for the ability of the CIA to spy on American citizens with their household items, the NSA’s Utah Data Center is located in the Utah desert in the foot hills of the Wasatch mountain range. This is the centerpiece of the Global Information Grid; a military project that collects yottabytes of data. They are listening to every conversation, reading every post, intercepting every text message under the false flag of terrorism."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25701329
Romania
12/03/2012 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Saturn/Moon Matrix as Mind Control Platform for Earth
by Alfred Webre

[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
^

look at that guy above....putting down our bud here on the speech reversal.....

getting attacked .....

well seems we are totally on the right track then

PS

My video concerning greys....from the show Dark Skies.

Exactly man, one way i find out how important threads and posts are is by the amount of shills and agents they attack them!
cruise

Your video you posted shows a pattern that exists on 99% of hollywood movies that have to do with aliens and that is "they're bad they're coming to steal our planet and we need to get together to fight them".

Where since almost all alien movies have this pattern we're talking about a mass brainwashing programming and conditioning of the earthlings/prisoners/victims to help their owners/galactic criminals/lunar gods/draconians on the new star war against the cosmic antibodies/galactic police which of course will demand the unconditional surrender of our owners! There's no need to ask the human puppets to surrender just the head of the snake/moon and the body will follow!

Same agenda had the movie prometheus which i exposed the crap out of.
Thread: Prometheus movie decoded and exposed!

Its mind blowing if you think about yourself being kidnapped and imprisoned and when your friends come to free you the one who kidnapped you brainwashes you to help him fight your friends and family who's coming to free you and punish the hell out of him!

Also keep in mind that ghrees has also informed of a fake alien invasion the draconians might do on our planet to further strengthen the programming that the aliens from space are bad and we should fight them.

About movies how helpful of a tool to our owners is to condition and brainwash the masses a documentary on youtube i had seen exposing how our government shut down all hospitals of natural medicine and doctors of that time who were curing cancer exposed the crap out of that instrunment.
At the same time where doctors of natural medicine were in court you had all mainstream media attacking them parallel with most hollywood movies of that time attacking them by having doctors/actors in that movie calling them quacks and that the right treatment is surgery and chemotherapy.
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
^

look at that guy above....putting down our bud here on the speech reversal.....

getting attacked .....

well seems we are totally on the right track then

PS

My video concerning greys....from the show Dark Skies.

Oh yeah, you're on the right track. Isn't that what you guys do. You go on a site, pretend that you agree with everything they say and then you start the attacks on others. Classic shills in my opinion.

Oh and Jared I'm sorry I CALLED YOU OUT, I mean that was pretty COLD wasn't it? Posting ANONYMOUSLY and then to CALL YOU OUT like that, wow, how INCONSIDERATE of me. But of course YOU wouldn't do that, would you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18833274

You're attacking the wrong guy man! Unless you do it on purpose cause you're an agent too. Its the 892 dutch shill and his buddies who showed up on this thread from the beginning pretending they agree with everything and then attempted to discredit everything and when they failed miserably they succeeded also having this thread removed!
Its similar when you can't beat someone fair and square on the ring you result to chinese/snake tactics of poisoning his drink or throwing dust in his eyes etc.

Canada for ghrees has his own youtube channel exposing the crap out of the draconians and their genetic creation/chinese by doing his own personal research examination and critical thinking.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
please note and for your information maiden kid Jim e grand is a troubled and putrid individual who has taken GHREEs materials conducted himself as an abominable human, and viral disease all over his facebook page...with his rampant racial slurs to our brothers of other races claiming superiority over everyone and anything including GHREES.... he has further spread bullshit about Jewel aka - julia (middle name unknown) Del Core, with his stupid interpretation and false gematria not even knowing her real name...shame on you Jim e grand. you are a disgrace to the people of earth including the white race who dont even want to know you anymore.
 Quoting: HERA

Why is Julia using the name Jewel. She's just a big phoney like the rest of you. And what's with the number 33 that she uses. Sounds like Julia needs attention. She's no 33, lol.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18833274

Check also the austrian agent/below post who had made a video "yawheh the draco overlord" and convinced us that he's on our side only to show his true colors soon after attacking ghrees with cheep shots and claiming the chinese/draco's race are good guys!

I was wondering why....

Andromedians = 117 = Allah is satan = the fallen one = LUCIFERIANS (in english standard gematria)

Jewel Del Core, another proponent of Rees also equals 117.

What do you guys think?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1658361

shill

The shill who under the disguise that promotes ghrees attempts for the numerous time to discredit and stab ghrees in the back with cheep shots.

You cant discredit anything that ghrees said so far so you use chinese reptilian coward methods like the one above.

This is what i think.

And by the way numerology is a hit or miss in case you haven't figure that out yet and this advice comes from an expert math professor who was using numerology to predict the future.

According to him numerology is accurate when the lines are parallel which means the lines meat and touch on every spot not just on one spot like a cross.

Using your method adding to a name words like "is" "the" etc etc i can make any word to equal the number i want and this strategy can work wonders on the ignorants on numerology when a shill like you is on a lunar mission to discredit someone.

A funny example:
Nemesis=the satan from the hell who is came to the earth=666

HOLLY SHIT!
CRUISE

Add some words/numbers to a word/number and you can give it the total you want.

Sure you are right to some extent, many words with "is" or "and" can aid in making the connections.

However LUCIFERIANS = ANDROMEDIANS has NO connecting words. Right? You probably think Jewel Del Core just picked here name outta the blue, and it just happened to equal 117 right? Man that's juvenile.

There's no discrediting Rees, just trying to figure out the truth, which I am not doing by watching movies and TV shows and PLAYING computer games all day. Why would hollywood put the "truth" in ANY of their movies anyway? If anything they'll put a bunch of BS in them, to throw us off track.

We are going to start our own thread soon, so you and rees representatives can come over there and try to debunk the MASSIVE amount of info we have compiled against REES if you like. Since you guys only wanna throw out proofs which don't back-up your claims.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1658361

Thank you so much for bringing that up as i was gonna add today that indeed you can choose anyone of the different names of the reptilians medusa persephone yahweh allah zeus hades archon etc etc and put next to it is satan etc to get the total you want but i was gonna also add that andromedians=luciferians could be correct!

And here's where you're ignorant like most sheep out there!

The definition of lucifer means the one who brings the light!
In school in college and in history classes we call the ones who brought the civilization to our planet that they brought the "lights" of civilization to this planet.

THE RACE WHO BROUGHT THE LIGHTS OF CIVILIZATION TO THIS PLANET WAS THE WHITE ANDROMEDIAN RACE!
SO ANDROMEDIANS=LUCIFERIANS!

Now because the reptilians who took over our planet and demonized words like lucifer, demon(in ancient literature means the ones who know, the educated!) etc they demonized scientific symbols like the pentagram hexagram etc so no new scientists would study them and learn some forbidden knowledge, also christianity was putting to inquisition any scientist who was studying those symbols and had demonize also the math!

When we learn the ancient meanings of those words and symbols then andromedians=luciferians is a good thing.

But ignorants or agents like you take advantage of todays ignorant people and try to demonize the race who brought civilization to this planet the race who comes to free this solar system from the draconian virus with cheap tricks!

Also in the tv series "firefly" when the galactic criminals space bandits asked "what the galactic police/empire is doing out here?"

The black bitch answered with envy "they come to shine the light of their civilization!"

Thank yo also that in this post you made it clear like a sky with no clouds that you're an agent on a mission to discredit ghrees.

And i find hilarious the childish methods you use, you must be desperate!
cruise

GLP