Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,639 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 161,570
Pageviews Today: 271,081Threads Today: 87Posts Today: 1,609
03:31 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

!!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23953120
United States
12/03/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!
^

look at that guy above....putting down our bud here on the speech reversal.....

getting attacked .....

well seems we are totally on the right track then

PS

My video concerning greys....from the show Dark Skies.

Quoting: CANADA FOR G H REES 27125759

Yes crazies everywhere come out of the woodwork as soon as you get on the right track.
 Quoting: Independent Reverse Speaking 28047320

this is all lies in this video!

the rosewell ship incident was because of project Mogul!

Project Mogul was about a radar test gone wrong wich messed up with the greys scoutship Inertial Dampner and caused the ship core system to go haywire and force ram the ship down to the ground!

the lethal acceleration from this caused the greys onboard to die on impact!

althought much later other greys came by to discuss! and from this there was a linguistic miss understanding with the greys and from there it was apparent to the elites that they were Hostiles creatures seeking to stay in the dark.

Exposing their presence to the whole word would undermine thier plans. Because they know that they are not as strong as they want us to beleive!
 Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

Check my last post about the agenda behind that video/movie and similar hollywood movies.

About greys ghrees has exposed that they work with the draconians and a way i personally verified it is if you look at the greys eyes they're very similar to chinese slanted eyes which verifies ghrees that the chinese are a mix of reptilian and greys genetically engineered on our moon, with first chinese couple that was named adam and eve!

If you had checked the link "when earth was moonless" you would find references and evidence that adam came to earth from the moon and he had also made prayers for the moon!

I had also posted a news article that had mentioned that ancient chinese emperors and current historians claimed that the chinese came to earth from the moon on iron dragons/spacecrafts!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow

lol

if people are quoting from my facebook, then obviously you were the ones who hacked me .... since it is unviewable now...

let's all attack me right... figures.

AND LOOK, WHO SAID THEY ALL COME AT ONCE? ODD ISNT IT ?

im not surprised. Maybe I should just quit ? Not even bother anymore

I mean, Jewel is here to save the day with Indian dude, and dont forget Dana Horchowski aka Pocahontas

and not to mention Indian and Austrian dudes. Yup .

You know. AT LEAST I WASNT GOLDEN DAWN

AT LEAST im not some slimy serpent sewer rat from mumbai

AT LEAST i havent attacked blacks in any way, pointing out the reality to people is racist I know. Saying *ig*er* is racist...Oh noooooo

I ask, what would you people have me do ? Be like you ?

Am i the real enemy ?

LOL

I see all this for what it is ... and I wont be taking part

clappa

Amazing said and amazing name given to lunar agent Dana Horchowski/Pocahontas as while the planet and human race is about to get fucked with ww3/armaegeddon she talks about rainbows partying and have fun, and think positive just think positive backed up with no physical action and all our problems will go away!
cruise

By the way canada for ghrees don't let the shills bring your motivation down, but instead their attacks should motivate you that what you do is important!
We can use everything to our advantage even our enemies!

How to Profit by One's Enemies
[link to penelope.uchicago.edu]
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
to big mouth anonymous coward User ID: 18833274 not Jewel or anyone can infiltrate the disclosures of GHREES, let alone destroy the credibility of this work, if you had half a brain and truly understand the materials, then you can see that it cannot be compromised and is impenetrable in its ethical and true form. I pity you idiots who sit here and waste time trying to combat a topic which can not be argued, cannot be disputed, cannot be compromised....the light of GHREES stands alone amongst a group of morons and imbeciles! what a shame how stupid you are, and find that your discourses will lead you no where....what a waste of time....
 Quoting: HERA

The shills might wanna take notes also from the below thread of how their reptilian lunar controlled owners operate and what a disgraceful end awaits them if they continue working for them.
Thread: ALERT! RUSSIANS YOU ARE STUPID YOU DONT UNDERSTAND BUSINESS THE CHINESE WILL KILL YOU WHEN YOU GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT!

To the chinese puppets just replace the russians with shills and there you go!

Not to mention that this applies also to the chinese themselves as when their job is done and transfer all planet's worthy resources to the moon, their draconian masters will leave them behind to die as according to ghrees where they're going next the chinese race cannot survive as they were made specifically to survive on this planet!

Its hilarious man that even the chinese will have similar ending with the one they give to their own puppets around the globe!
Identical to the joker's bank robbery from the movie batman!
When the job is done(robbery of earth's valuable resources) only the joker/lunar clown will enjoy the spoils not even his genetic creation!
cruise

THE DARK KNIGHT (2008) - Bank Robbery Scene

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
to big mouth anonymous coward User ID: 18833274 not Jewel or anyone can infiltrate the disclosures of GHREES, let alone destroy the credibility of this work, if you had half a brain and truly understand the materials, then you can see that it cannot be compromised and is impenetrable in its ethical and true form. I pity you idiots who sit here and waste time trying to combat a topic which can not be argued, cannot be disputed, cannot be compromised....the light of GHREES stands alone amongst a group of morons and imbeciles! what a shame how stupid you are, and find that your discourses will lead you no where....what a waste of time....

The shills might wanna take notes also from the below thread of how their reptilian lunar controlled owners operate and what a disgraceful end awaits them if they continue working for them.
Thread: ALERT! RUSSIANS YOU ARE STUPID YOU DONT UNDERSTAND BUSINESS THE CHINESE WILL KILL YOU WHEN YOU GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT!

Not to mention that this applies also to the chinese themselves as when their job is done and transfer all planet's worthy resources to the moon, their draconian masters will leave them behind to die as according to ghrees where they're going next the chinese race cannot survive as they were made specifically to survive on this planet!

Its hilarious man that even the chinese will have similar ending with the one they give to their own puppets around the globe!
When the job is done(robbery of earth's valuable resources) only the joker/lunar clown will enjoy the spoils not even his genetic creation!
cruise

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23953120

The chinese and rest shills who will read this post nightmares sweating in cold fear awaits them for the rest of their remaining life!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29055416
Greece
12/04/2012 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to contribute this about Dark Knight Rises.
I believe that Christopher Nolan is on the "good" side, following his Inception where he showed us a method of imprinting memories tech used by the draconian elite or maybe even what goes on in geostatic lunar orbiter platforms around Earth. And in Dark Knight Rises tries to warn us of the future. Bane is the new leader of the world, the new combat messiah who will falsely give the people freedom from the authoritarian state(as seen in the movie) but in the end he will lead us to annihilation. Bane represents the false savior of mankind. Dark Knight on the other hand is a code name for the antichrist(meaning that Nolan warns us for the rise of the antichrist?). But the most obvious clue is the cold fusion reactor itself! Nolan shows us clearly in three separate takings very clearly the logo on it. double E's, check it out. Meaning maybe andromedan tech converted to mass destruction weapon.
[link to collider.com] in these pics it looks like the dogon tribe symbol but in the movie it is Double E full shown! Nice touch from Nolan. He told us what is coming.

cruise

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25701329
Romania
12/04/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greek Orthodox - "Archons of the Great Church of Christ"

from [link to www.archons.org]
"What is An Archon?

An Archon is an honoree by His All Holiness, the Ecumenical Patriarch, for his outstanding service to the Church, and a well-known distinguished, and well-respected leader of the Greek Orthodox Community (at large)."

But Jay Weidner describes ( [link to www.jayweidner.com] ) 'them' as:
"The Archons were whispered about in texts after the burning of the library at Alexandra with some mention of mysterious beings called Archons.
Gnostics preached that there was an invasion that occurred about 3,600 BC and, about 1,600 years before the Nag Hammadi texts were buried, they wrote that this invasion was like a virus and, in fact, they were hard pressed to describe it. The beings that were invading were called Archons. These Archons had the ability to duplicate reality, to fool us. They were jealous of us because we have an essence of some kind, a soul, that they don’t possess, and the Nag Hammadi texts describe the Archons."

Please, let G.H.REES explain who's who..
(I just wanna know not argue)
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/04/2012 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mumbai sewer rat...i dont beg for money. people donate a little to me to help. So you insult me and their generosity?

take it up with them ... not me

and my parents, you seriously going to bring MY fucking personal life into this .... Man...I would fucking kill you too.

I see who makes this thread shit, turning people against one another.

Im going my own way. This whole "episode" shows me you people are no different then me, we are ALL fucked up ...

as for Jewel I dont care about her... why would she come out after all this time to attack me ... who knows...

but I really dont have time or energy for this crap... seems the dracos and chinese will win after all

I dont like you people. And you dont like me.

im sick of retards yelling shill and agent... this thread has devolved into bullshit ... and all I see is that mumbai rat making it worse along with jewel ... yes attack the one person who has been fighting .... maybe I will quit and do something better with my remaining time ...

Just ignore their posts man this is what i do!
They try to waste our time and energy to them and also devolve this thread into a rooster fight crappy thread!
DON'T GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT!

And by the way thinking the chinese and the draco already won, may i ask why?

Some retarded shills and snakes came out of their wholes run their little mouth spew some poison and thats it YOU GAVE UP YOUR FIGHT?
Thats what it takes for one to bring you down man, just running his filthy mouth?

I wanna believe you're better than that canada for ghrees, and thinking the chinese and draconians have already won i wanna remind you that if the 300 spartans had the same mentality with you the whole planet would be borg/hybrids 2,500 years ago!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/04/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
As for the excellent research from Canada for GHREES, he is one of the few people that are putting in the hard work to elucidate this very important information. He puts to shame the cowards in our society that should be taking action on the ghrees information about the chinese etc, but don't have the balls to do their duty so they leave it up to young civilians to do the job. Take a look in the mirror and ask yourself whether you deserve to wear the uniform you show to your family everyday. I will continue to use this forum to post my research alongside the awesome research put forward by my buddy Canada for GH REES, regardless of the distractions put up by the zombie ghoul shills in here. I choose not to respond to their nonsense and simply put forth my transcripts using their bandwith against them. Also, setting the record straight here because some of you need to get your facts straight before manufacturing lies about us. My wife has nothing to do with this Julia Del Core person or her youtube channel megajewels33, and we definitely do not support the work of Peggy Kane either. Ok, all you gutless shills in here can stfu up now and go home. Geeze, get a life.
 Quoting: Independent Reverse Speaking 28078772

clappa

Amazingly said man!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/05/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
A Dream is your Mind attempting to Escape from the Matrix we live in, Everytime you wake up, you have failed and you remain in Hell

Yes...folks, A dream is your mind attempting to break free from this hell on earth Matrix we are programmed into. Everytime you dream, your mind is trying to crack the codes, reprogram everything, and get you the fuck out. If you fail the mission, you wake up, back in the matrix, back where the story continues. A player of the Game.

I have spent years studying this, who put is in the matrix? why are we here? how do we escape within our dreams? When ever you dream, the mission to escape starts and its a new mission everytime. This is the reason that the Indians invented dream catchers, altough they didnt know what the fuck the true purpose of them were. Everytime you place a dream catcher under your pillow, you get a 1/1000 chance to continue the mission from where you left off, and closer to cracking the matrix and escape.

Dont confuse this with death. Death is but a reboot, and if you die, you still havent cracked the matrix. Karma from your life carries into the next matrix game, and maybe you will be able to crack it then. Completing the mission in the dream is the only way to break free from the matrix and return to our homeland....Hollow Earth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6893190

Cool story Bro.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15887316

This story has twisted the truth masterfully!
When you're dream your mind is connected to the lunar machines wirelessly who use your brain as a processor and also program you subliminally with dreams.
It was also shown in the tv series dolhouse that broken dolls/useless puppets were put to sleep forever and had their brains used as computers.
It was also shown that when dreaming/connected to the lunar machines you're able to hack into their machines learn the draconians deepest secrets and why not take control of everything they do!

The movie matrix that even the mainstream media promoted relentlessly and the idea that we might be living in matrix showed that the real world was turned into a dumpster and life became unbearable and because of that the humans decided to go to sleep forever/dollhouse style!
If you pay attention to our planet we're heading that way at alarming speeds and what a masterful way to make all humans demand to go to sleep forever(turn them into machines) by making life on their planet unlivable!
(Elite:We create the problems so the sheeple accept our solution/change which of course would have chase us down the street and hung us if we were to enforce them under normal circumstances!)

Also note morpheus is the god of dreams in ancient mythology and is it funny that only morpheus boss of dreamworld/matrix was the one who was running the operation of who gets out and who's not?(And the only ones who were getting out were for his personal use/puppets).
Note also the blue and red pill he was giving out which was a trap as whichever you took you were f*cked!
If you're already out of the matrix and conscious why the need to take any pill man?

Just like the black man in the dollhouse series who was pretending to be a regular security guard only for us to find out at the end of the series him to be the big boss the one who was running the whole operation! same with morpheus he was the secret big boss of the matrix/the god of dreams/dreamworld/matrix as he's been called in ancient literature!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/05/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread has gone off the rails of a crazy train.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8410224

You mean this thread went through a massive shill and trolling attack!

Record their ids and simply ignore them from now on as they attempt to distract the readers waste their time and not pay attention to important posts that being made frequently on this thread.

I see their posts as mere bumps which also help this thread being on the first page more often :)
Who said we can't put the shills to good use
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/05/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well here is an off the wall thought: What if TPTB want to start WW3 because they want a bunch of deaths all at one time in order to overload the soul trap system so that they could then escape?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8722712

Ghrees has informed us that on massive deaths the draconians have special massive soul traps/platforms who mass collects the souls. I think those special traps were shown in the movie "lifeforce"
Thread: Lifeforce 1985 movie explained.
where there was a giant electric light ball who was passing through a city attracting all souls without a body nearby like a magnet!

I have also thought that another reason behind ww3 is for the draconians to increase their ranks for the upcoming star war where it was also mentioned in the game prey that the sphere/moon/the keeper makes the souls into whatever it needs them for, food soldiers farming on earth etc.

And what a faster way to mass collect billions of souls to convert them into reptilian soldiers than a nuclear and biological ww3/armageddon.
Similar strategy was shown in the movie "the island" with the mass winning lottery which was also a way to remove the sheeple from their common place without alerting their friends or survivors etc.

And it will be hilarious after a ww3 the survivors to think billions of people to be dead only to see them in space fighting nemesis and his star sheriffs/galactic police!

By the way i had this thought yesterday that the japanese/draconian anime "saber rider and the star sheriffs" twisted the truth masterful too as it had the star sheriffs/galactic police fighting nemesis where in reality they work for nemesis as nemesis is justice/the universal judge/punisher like the judge dredd who said in the trailer: "NEGOTIATIONS ARE OVER(YOUR BLACKMAILING IS OVER), THE PUNISHMENT IS DEATH/AMNESIA(OR YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!)"

It would be badass by the way to be a star sheriff in the future man! That would be my future job when this disease is defeated and us reunited with the rest universe.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/05/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well here is an off the wall thought: What if TPTB want to start WW3 because they want a bunch of deaths all at one time in order to overload the soul trap system so that they could then escape?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8722712

don't think too much! the elites are just fallowing orders!

If the elites would be that smart they would not be evil!

The best minions to overlords are cowards!

Cowards will do anything you ask them to do! Why? Because they are cowards!

Clappa

Awesome said man, and i wanna remind that even the elites will get slaughtered like pigs when their job is done joker style!

Only retards are eligible to work or betray their own kind and race to lizards/snakes!
And to sum it up in 2 words.

ELITES=RETARDS!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/05/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
That only the joker will enjoy the spoils at the end when and if the draconian mission is accomplished it was also mentioned in the movie sunshine!
Thread: Sunshine 2007 movie EXPOSED! a must read thread!

-At the end of time...
...a moment will come(big bang)
when just one man remains.
Then the moment will pass.
The man will be gone.
There will be nothing to show
as if we were ever here...
...but stardust.
The last man, alone with God(lunar clown Joker).
Am I that man?

Joker: -No, I kill the bus driver.
cruisecruisecruise

Its also funny that in schools they teach that the big bang gave birth to the universe where in reality it does the exact opposite!
And we have some cancerous sobs in this solar system who work relentlessly to make that happen soon.

At 2:13 subliminal message "The big bang coming soon"

Nemesis:Not on my watch!

Subliminal message: "The cure coming soon!" :)
CANADA FOR G H REES
User ID: 28595083
Canada
12/06/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Since some have brought up Batman

ATMA - The Soul

Basically a story about the winged dracos

Barack Obama is the Dark Knight
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
12/06/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Some more info related to all this . :)
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
12/06/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd watch before they are gone again ...and even in the USA you can't see them...i'm working on it though

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23460372
Netherlands
12/06/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, how does a soul get past the electromagnetic web?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/06/2012 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW you really believe this stuff?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 815535

You think its a matter of belief that our memories have been erased or a fact???

Its a matter of belief that "energy cannot be created or destroyed but only transformed" or a fact???

Its a matter of belief that our planet is under occupation or a fact???

I can keep going forever if i had the time to waste on you. You might wanna start doing some research on new stuff/intel you come across instead of ignoring them!

here!

Energy = Sphere = (Chaos)
Matter = Cube = (Order)

Creation = C reat ion
Destruction = De struct ion
Transformation = Trans Format ion

Get it?

Ion = Action
De = same as Re except that De has no other purpose.
C = See
Format = specifc signature of energy that give specific paramenters
trans = same as melting or modify. (transform)d'uh.

to create is to transform energy (chaos) into matter (order), using only the eyes! (Observing, questioning, thinking)

to destroy is to remove the solidity of an idea and make it ready to be transformed! (struct as in Sturcture)

I wanna add also that in most cases to create first you destroy. You wanna build/create wooden houses or ships you destroy the forests. You wanna build machines and other metal objects etc you destroy the planet etc.

So when someone claims to be your creator and demands worship submission etc you might wanna whoop his behind especially if he has erased your memories so you don't remember the sick demented criminal he is the crimes and destruction he has committed on you your family your race your planet etc.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread has really gone downhill
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28116944

Some of us are just bored with the BS on this thread.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14648809

shillshill

HAHAHA It could also be the same parasite on both back to back posts!

First they flood threads of vital intel with filthy posts then they show up as someone else saying "oh this thread has gone down hill" or "this thread has turned into bs" to discourage the readers from visiting it anymore.

I wouldn't waste my time with the above parasites but since they showed up under new id i had to expose them again.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23562617
United States
12/09/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

I forgot to add when quoting the first video the most amazing intel from the saber rider anime which i had mentioned before on this thread.

Outriders who are shot or killed in the vapor(soul) dimension will turn to human.

Which means our date of birth in this dimension is our date of death in the soul dimension!

Also ancient philosophers and scientists like plato etc had mentioned of the human body to be the grave of our soul.
But i also look at it and as the egg from which the destroyed/erased soul gets a new form to live again!
And fly again in hopes it doesn't get caught again on the spider's web like a fly!(repeat the same mistakes, but if it doesn't remember previous f*ck ups it most likely will repeat them).
Note in the cell breach video i had posted not too long ago it was said that the immune system immediately notices and attacks the disease cause it "remembers" it!
As we notice to "remember" is by far the most important!

On your last video about spiders i forgot to mention something very interesting i noticed on the clothing of lilith/medusa/persephone from darksiders 2 game. She had on her a spider skull and legs symbol on both of her legs which also reminded me the draconian queen ana from the v series where when the new queen was born she was looking like a mantis! Which puts me in suspicion, are the leaders/kings queens of the draconians/lizards insects?

Also i have exposed before the spaceship of startrek movies and series to have the look of a face and arms of mantis!

And funny thing is alien spaceships of mantis beings were mentioned in the movie i saw yesterday "race to witch mountain" where the human said to stay the hell away from them as they will rip and eat your flesh viciously.

Truman cash had also mentioned the mantis entities that play a big part in the soul traps and mind control and also i have read many ndes mentioning the mantis beings as holy and divine!
cruise

Thanks for remembering and being smart

I will soon be making a video series on Cross Species Genetics....this is IN OUR FACE ... but picking up on it can be tricky at first

I have much work to do, but I have my puzzle pieces, and you guys will very much njoy iy.

and i thank you again guys for sharing what you know and helping me progress and REMEMBER!

:)

you guys are awesome :)

Thank you too man, i've checked your youtube channel and what you do is amazing!
I believe your videos are reaching out to more people than threads like this do so you're helping big time informing the masses!

About cross species, worth looking at the spider goat that produces spider web and miracle mouse which can grow limbs even a heart if i remember correctly. The also explained about the spider goat why it doesn't look half spider half goat was that they gave him only the genes of the spider that produce the web, if they gave him more we'll have an abomination we see in movies video games and ancient mythology!
And its funny when i was a kid the teachers told me that half horse half man that are being described in mythology is pure myth and fantasy!
cruise

It's A Miracle-Mice Regrow Hearts
[link to rense.com]

Thanks

glad someone appreciates my work...i only want to inform people and show connections I made that no one else has.

I want to get out, and never re live this awful experience.

and i want to help and work together with people so we can do this

That movie clip is Dune 1984 version for those who dont know

THE SLEEPER HAS AWOKEN!

THE SPICE MUST FLOW BIATCHES!

At 4:19 the dark side of the moon is a perfect spot to hide things from human view lol.

As about not reliving this awful experience defeating it is not enough we must also preserve the memory of how it operated and how it got defeated so we never let it happen again in the future!
Its like our body's immune system after it learns and remembers a specific disease of how it operates and how it got defeated it never bother us again cause the moment it shows up it gets eliminated within seconds.

Also me personally i'm not planning leaving/surrender this planet to the disease to escape but rather take back my planet by defeating the disease.

"GIVE THEM NOTHING BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING!"

I will even feed their draconian corpses to our planet, and thats the definition of taking everything from them.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/09/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for remembering and being smart

I will soon be making a video series on Cross Species Genetics....this is IN OUR FACE ... but picking up on it can be tricky at first

I have much work to do, but I have my puzzle pieces, and you guys will very much njoy iy.

and i thank you again guys for sharing what you know and helping me progress and REMEMBER!

:)

you guys are awesome :)

Thank you too man, i've checked your youtube channel and what you do is amazing!
I believe your videos are reaching out to more people than threads like this do so you're helping big time informing the masses!

About cross species, worth looking at the spider goat that produces spider web and miracle mouse which can grow limbs even a heart if i remember correctly. The also explained about the spider goat why it doesn't look half spider half goat was that they gave him only the genes of the spider that produce the web, if they gave him more we'll have an abomination we see in movies video games and ancient mythology!
And its funny when i was a kid the teachers told me that half horse half man that are being described in mythology is pure myth and fantasy!
cruise

It's A Miracle-Mice Regrow Hearts
[link to rense.com]

Thanks

glad someone appreciates my work...i only want to inform people and show connections I made that no one else has.

I want to get out, and never re live this awful experience.

and i want to help and work together with people so we can do this

That movie clip is Dune 1984 version for those who dont know

THE SLEEPER HAS AWOKEN!

THE SPICE MUST FLOW BIATCHES!

At 4:19 the dark side of the moon is a perfect spot to hide things from human view lol.

As about not reliving this awful experience defeating it is not enough we must also preserve the memory of how it operated and how it got defeated so we never let it happen again in the future!
Its like our body's immune system after it learns and remembers a specific disease of how it operates and how it got defeated it never bother us again cause the moment it shows up it gets eliminated within seconds.

Also me personally i'm not planning leaving/surrender this planet to the disease to escape but rather take back my planet by defeating the disease.

I will even feed their draconian corpses to our planet, and thats the definition of taking everything from them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23562617

The wrong video is embedded in the above post, the link is the correct one
[link to www.youtube.com]
but the wrong video plays, wth???

I will try to embedded again.

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/09/2012 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW DIDN'T WORK AGAIN!

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/09/2012 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW DIDN'T WORK AGAIN!

OH HELL YES I GOT AROUND IT FUCKING DRACONIAN SCUMS!
I HAD TO POST IT ON ANOTHER THREAD AND QUOTE THAT POST HERE!

THIS VIDEO IS SO MOTIVATING I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE WHO'S DEDICATED DEFEATING THIS CANCEROUS VIRUS TO WATCH IT!

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/09/2012 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
ANYONE CAN VERIFY IN THE ABOVE VIDEOS EXCEPT THE LAST ONE BY CLICKING THE QUOTE BUTTON THAT THE CORRECT LINK IS EMBEDDED BUT DIFFERENT VIDEO PLAYS.

WHAT A PATHETIC ATTEMPT TO BLOCK THIS HIGHLY MOTIVATING VIDEO CLIP MAN, THEY SURE DON'T WANT TO KEEP OUR SPIRIT HIGH AND IN WARRIOR ATTITUDE READY TO PULVERIZE DRACONIAN SEWAGE!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/09/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
OH BY THE WAY THE I JUST TOOK NOTICE "THE SHILLS ARE BACK IN THE BEGINNING OF THIS PAGE.

I KNEW THESE PARASITES NEVER GO AWAY, THEY MONITOR THIS THREAD THE WHOLE FREAKING TIME LIKE GODDAMN CIA KGB AGENTS!

THEY MIGHT NOT POST FOR A WHILE BUT THEY SURE KEEP CHECKING THIS THREAD EVERYDAY. THEY ALSO CALL IT A BS THREAD YET THEY SPEND MOST OF THEIR TIME HERE! AND IF YOU ADVANCE SEARCH THEIR IDS YOU'LL REALIZE MANY OF THEM ESPECIALLY THE INDIAN SHILL FROM THE THOUSAND THREADS OF GLP THEY POST ONLY HERE!
THANKS FOR THE ATTENTION YOU DRACONIAN PUPPETS SHOW TO THIS THREAD, YOU TRY TO HURT IT BUT ONLY GIVE IT VALUE RETARDS!
CRUISE
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
12/09/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd watch before they are gone again ...and even in the USA you can't see them...i'm working on it though

Quoting: CANADA FOR G H REES 28595083

Bringing it to the next page .... sucks how you Americans got these vids blocked in your country ....

such vital info here . so to speak ... I'll try posting some of the quotes
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
12/09/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
tire

phaa,
Agents on youtube get their payment according to their 'Views' of their bullshit video, and on these threads, they get their payment by views, posts, Debunking real information, calling real researchers who are a threat, a dis-info.

so let's no give them any change to earn anything.

MaidenKid (canada for g.h.rees) get's paid by how he makes stupid people believe, g.h.rees's bullshit,

I'll explain,

In the video series (Chinese of Atlantis), He calls the Neo-sapians, Chinese, but the Neo-sapians are actually the draconians. which this stupid whore maidenkid is trying to make people believe that the chinese are evil.

1) Chinese look exactly like us, only the color is different, Here, Neo-sapians are completely different From the rest of the humans,

General Shiva and General Draconas, in this show, are Neo-Sapians, And in reality we know, that Shiva Was a draconian, Because of his their Verticle Eye, So Shiva is not chinese, ut a draconian, and the neo-sapians are not chinese but draconians,

Maidenkid aka Paleblue aka Jimmy-James Grand aka Canada for G.H.REES is lying to get people against the chinese, and this is what G.H.REES pays him for.

2) In this Video, the Neo-sapians (draconians) tell humans to work for them in the New Neo-Sapian Order, and they DO NOT GENOCIDE THEM.
Which Also proves they don't want to Genocide everyone, but they want slaves. G.H.REES IS WRONG, They are lairs.
WHY WOULD THEY PROGRAM US IF THEY WANTED TO GENOCIDE HUH?

3) they even show People getting Chipped and getting into concentration Camps, Which also prove their plan is not complete genocide, G.H.REES IS BULLSHIT.

Also Madien = Hera (wife of Zeus) maidenkid = Son of zeus.
and also, in the movie matrix, those people call themselves, sons of Zion, and Zeus can be a little changed to make it look like Zion, just like 2012 can be changed and looked liek Zios

Do you know why Agents and Satanists, Witches, etc. like jewel del core Support G.H.REES because they are dis-info, and do you why g.h.rees made Zeus look good?

Because Zeus = Satan.

[link to www.whale.to]

Altar Of Zeus = Throne Of Satan.
And if you don't believe the Myths that prove Zeus is satan, then why do you believe the myths that chinese came from the moon?

That's their religion, and religion is full of lies.

G.H.REES's symbol Represents Snakes - Serpents.
and The Baphomet is ancient GREEK SYMBOL, WHICH THESE GUYS WORSHIP, EVEN JEWEL AND REES.

PAN HELLenism.

in dragon ball Z

Pan is the Daughter of Gohan and Videl (Videl = anagram of devil) and Videl is the daughter of Satan (in the show)

PAN "HELL"ENISM.

And you can Go to any Wicca or Witchcraft site, you will see all witches worship zeus.

Let's not post more on this shitty thread, and let's not give any chance for these agents to Earn money.

AND IT'S EVIDENT THAT OP DESPRATELY WANTS US HERE, BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN ATTACKING US AGAIN AND AGAIN EVEN WHEN WE WERE NOT HERE.

AND I'AM NOT GOING TO POST HERE NO MATTER WHAT.

OP, WE ARE ALWAYS 2 STEPS AHEAD OF YOU, SO JUST fuckoff2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29377582

AHAHAHAHAHA

why even bother retorting, this fucking idiot proves himself, not a shill, not an agent, but just a HUGE RETARD

like wow .... LOL

I try to show people info regarding something I find and Mumbai sewer rat twists it all out of shape

LOL

let him ..he only shoots himself in the foot .

Yea sewer rat , im rolling in the cash in a huge mansion ..... i totally got it made .... or did you ever think people liked my work and wanted to help me ?

Are people not allowed to help people anymore ?

You are such a snake .
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
12/09/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh and if anyone wants some info on CHANG-E the chinese moon goddess...

[link to www.facebook.com]

Barack Obama's CHANGE ??? ;)

Chang'e or Chang-O (嫦娥), originally known as Heng'e or Heng-O (姮娥; changed to avoid name conflict with Emperor Wen of Han), is the Chinese goddess of the Moon. Unlike many lunar deities in other cultures who personify the Moon, Chang'e only lives on the Moon.

Chang'e and Houyi the Archer (Version 1)

According to legend, Chang'e and her husband Houyi were immortals living in heaven. One day, the ten sons of the Jade Emperor transformed into ten suns, causing the earth to scorch. Having failed to order his sons to stop ruining the earth, the Jade Emperor summoned Houyi for help.

Houyi, using his legendary archery skills, shot down nine of the sons, but spared one son to be the sun. The Jade Emperor was obviously not pleased with Houyi's solution to save the earth: nine of his sons were dead. As punishment, the Jade Emperor banished Houyi and Chang'e to live as mere mortals on earth.

Seeing that Chang'e felt extremely miserable over her loss of immortality, Houyi decided to journey on a long, perilous quest to find the pill of immortality so that the couple could be immortals again. At the end of his quest he met the Queen Mother of the West who agreed to give him the pill, but warned him that each person would only need half the pill to become immortal.

Houyi brought the pill home and stored it in a case. He warned Chang'e not to open the case and then left home for a while. Chang'e became too curious: she opened up the case and found the pill just as Houyi was returning home. Nervous that Houyi would catch her discovering the contents of the case, she accidentally swallowed the entire pill. She started to float into the sky because of the overdose. Although Houyi wanted to shoot her in order to prevent her from floating further, he could not bear to aim the arrow at her. Chang'e kept on floating until she landed on the Moon.

While she became lonely on the Moon without her husband, she did have company. A jade rabbit, who manufactured elixirs, also lived on the Moon. The mythologies of Japan and Korea also feature references about rabbits living on the Moon.

Another companion is the woodcutter Wu Gang. The woodcutter offended the gods in his attempt to achieve immortality and was therefore banished to the Moon. Wu Gang was allowed to leave the Moon if he could cut down a tree that grew there. The problem was that each time he chopped on the tree, the tree would instantly grow back, effectively condemning
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29463405
United States
12/10/2012 06:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've fell asleep the past year and fortunately have awaken again. I am back to research as of now. I've stumbled upon an interesting article regarding John Lear. If it has already been posted in this thread, then forgive me. It's been 100 pages after all.

[link to Gas_oven.com]

IS THIS A PICTURE OF A SOUL CATCHER?

What is This Strange Dark Cone?
Is It A Soul Catcher At Work?

By Rayelan Allan

Mystifying shuttle shadow

The launch of the space shuttle Atlantis on Feb. 8, was one of the most spectacularly beautiful ever. But something strange happened that has NOT been widely reported. A long, dark cone, extending from the shuttle's bright exhaust plume to the full moon near the horizon appeared. Some described it as rainbow-like, and some observers wondered how a dark shadow could possibly extend from one very bright object (the shuttle plume) to another (the full moon).

Several years ago, I had an Instant Message conversation with John Lear. During the coverversation he asked me if Gunther had ever told me anything about the buildings and structures on the moon.

I answered yes and proceeded to tell him that Gunther had told me about a Moon Base. He quickly sent back an instant message that asked, "Did he ever tell you about the structure that is a soul catcher?"

I was stunned. Gunther had described, in great detail, a ancient structure which was built by extraterrestrials that "shot" souls to earth and "caught" them after their trip to earth was finished. I was amazed that John knew about it.

Gunther told me that his mother was descended from the Hungarian Esterhaszy family. The Esterhaszys are best known as the benefactors of Hayden. The Hayden conservatorium is in the old Estersazy castle east of Vienna, Austria near the Hungarian border.

The Esterhaszys believed they were descended from people who came to earth from the star Sirius. 'Ester' means 'star' and "haszy" means either "descended from" or "House of". In other words, the word' esterhaszy' means "House of the Star" or "Descended from the Star". The Star was the star Sirius.

Gunther told me that the the Esterhaszys believe that their ancestors had to come to earth because their home world was destroyed. He said that original settlers built ships that took volunteers to earth to physically settle and begin to prepare the earth for the later arrivals.

He said the main body of souls traveled as a soul group from their home world to the star Sol, the Sun around which the Earth orbited. The soul group resided in the Sun until preparations had been made for the souls to travel to earth. When a soul was ready to individuate in preparation for going to earth, the soul was shot out of the Sun and went to the Moon.

Gunther said that at the time this was going on, the Planetary Federation had a quarantine on the Planet Earth. No one was allowed to interfere in the 'breeding experiment" that was going on.

When one of the souls from the Sirius Group was ready to travel to earth to reside in a body, the Federation would "shoot" the soul to earth with their "soul shooter" which was on the moon. When the soul had finished its lessons, there was a "reverse soul-shooter" in the Great Pyramid.

The body would be placed in a sarchaphogus in a mineral brine. Low levels of electricity were sent through the mineral brine. When enough water had evaporated, there was a sudden flash, the body was instantly transmuted into atoms. This string of atoms, to which the soul was still attached, was shot out the "reverse soul-shooter", through the slanted opening in the pyramid. This was done only when the opening and the moon were aligned.

On the way to the moon, everything physical fell away from the soul and it was "caught" by the device on the moon that was set up by the Federation to "shoot" and "catch" the souls that were assigned to earth.

I don't remember much about what John Lear told me about the "soul catcher" that he knew about. What I do remember is that it was being used for a negative purpose rather than the purpose it had been created for.

It was catching souls, but it was catching them to enslave them, not as part of the two way transportation method that had been built to gain entry to a quarantined planet.

Take a look at the following picture which was taken at the launch of a Space Shuttle. If I had been asked to draw a picture of the "Soul Shooter" on the moon, shooting a soul to earth, it would have looked just like this!

The more I look at the photo, the more I wonder. If there really is a soul shooter and/or soul catcher, could an exchange of souls have just been made? Could one of the people who was on the shuttle now have a different soul? See also: IN SEARCH OF A SOUL CATCHER (SECOND SOURCE) [link to Gas_oven.com]

Main Source: [link to Gas_oven.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29463405
United States
12/10/2012 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not sure why it replaced the original link with "gas oven.com" and since I'm unable to edit the previous post I've created this one.

[link to www.whale.to]

^ if this link doesn't work then copy the first sentence of the previous post's paragraph into Google search.

GLP