Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,065 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 944,899
Pageviews Today: 1,763,307Threads Today: 863Posts Today: 15,319
07:35 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

!!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29463405
United States
12/10/2012 06:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!
John Lear's Beliefs

1. We are a controlled experiment. All religions were created by aliens to give us a set of rules and regulations to live by so we wouldn't hurt ourselves.

2. The secret government knows about this experiment but is hiding it from us.

3. This experiment has something to do with the soul. The aliens refer to us as containers. There is a cube on the Moon with an antenna. The antenna sends and receives souls.

4. If someone dies an unscheduled death the antenna doesn't pick up their soul and the resulting energy remains on Earth as a ghost.

5. When there is a major disaster like 911 the aliens send down giant soul collectors to recover the souls.

6. Increase in homosexuality is caused by the cube placing male souls in female bodies and vice versa. This is either by design or there is a fault with the cube.

7. Mariners are called 'lost souls' because if you die underwater the aliens can't retrieve the soul through water of any depth.

8. Our Moon was towed here and placed in orbit around the Earth by a very large machine. There was a time in the recorded history of man when the Earth had no Moon, and also a time when the Earth had two Moons.

For More Information/Source: [link to myweb.tiscali.co.uk]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23953120
United States
12/10/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
k wtf...I posted THIS video..not the nemesis one ...

Movie clip is Dune 1984

Quoting: CANADA FOR G H REES 27125759

clappa
bumpbumpbump

Amazing video and intel man, thanks a lot for posting it!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/10/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread has really gone downhill
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28116944

Some of us are just bored with the BS on this thread.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14648809

shillshill

HAHAHA It could also be the same parasite on both back to back posts!

First they flood threads of vital intel with filthy posts then they show up as someone else saying "oh this thread has gone down hill" or "this thread has turned into bs" to discourage the readers from visiting it anymore.

I wouldn't waste my time with the above parasites but since they showed up under new id i had to expose them again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23953120

you're a fucking idiot if you think im a shill.

Calling someone a shill is about as intelligent as an obama zombie yelling RACIST!!! to someone that doesn't bow down to him because he's black.

When there was all that shill talk on this thread, i've maintained that its unimportant to engage in such idiocy. Just because I'm bored with this thread, and i feel it has gone downhill, doesn't equate me with being some sort of "Agent".

Whoever screams and points the finger the loudest is the asshole who's is guilty of what he is pointing out. The jews do it. Black people do it. Women do it, ect.

You're just another idiot that can't keep his cool enough to realize your ego is poisoned at this point, and you don't even trust your own shadow, so you flip out anytime anyone dares to have their own mind.

Fuck off, dipshit.
 Quoting: BossBattles

I agree with this person above. You aren't exposing anything and you need to stick your ego up your ass. Seriously, you have paranoia issues and ego problems. You need to calm down. We indeed are two separate people. I've been here since page 11 as 3190570, and am just merely stating my opinion that the quality of this thread has gone downhill. That's all. I'm not trying to dissuade the public, nor am I a "parasite" as you implied, as I do personally believe there are soul traps that do exist. Don't quickly jump to silly assumptions and automatically label people(omg he's a shill he's shill!) just because someone negatively disagrees with your point of view and goes against you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29463405

shill

I was looking for the parasite warning alert but couldn't find one!
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/10/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
DEVIL spelled backwards is LIVED. Hmmmm.....

Neo is told he is The One, but really is is a NOOB, or neophyte. The Matrix is not a movie to reveal any truth or a way out, but to further program another generation of people to trust whoever comes along offering "The Truth". There is no rabbit hole we need to 'go down' forever and ever. It's just a maze of mirrors with no way out.

cruise

But let's face it....we could be shown the machinations of this entire system and be offered a position to serve its overlord, and as long as we were safe from our memory wipes and awful short lifespans, it would be hard to say NO. How many beings are doing what they do simply to maintain some piece of power or control in their existence? Every one of us.

FREEDOM=Free to be Dumb.

Yeah i've noticed that too when i took notice of evil=live etc. All movies will give you intel the same way the lunar agents do and that is truth mixed with lies and the obvious message is usually the lie. All the people that mention we live in a virtual reality mention the movie matrix and what i do is i mention what they didn't notice from that movie to prove them the exact opposite. Every movie will have 2 or more different stories playing at the same time where the ignorants will read/understand the first obvious one which of course is there like you said to further their programming, that life is all about getting rich famous getting a lot of chicks etc but to the ones that know to pay attention to details will take notice of the parallel stories/messages/intel every movie contains.

On my last post i didn't mention to go down any rabbit hole but it was a metaphor of how deep one must dig/research to get all the pieces of the puzzle/picture.

Also about joining the draconians if they were to offer you power, freedom from the wipes etc my question to you is would you trust them?
Remember what happened to abadon in darksiders when he switched sides and joined lilith when she offered him to rule in hell? He got his memories erased anyways!
Get in the draconians' shoes and think what would you do when you have a hard drive full with personalites but not enough dolls/vehicles?
You would of course offer them all kind of things to come to you then simply erase them and implant them with a draconian personality just like lilith did to abadon.
Is that how you wanna go down? I've told myself many times if i were to get captured again it wouldn't be without a fight and i would die fighting!
And i'll tell you right now why is better to die fighting the draconians instead of trying to join them and get erased abodon style anyways.
Put yourself into the shoes of the cosmic antibodies the enemy/punisher/nemesis/cure of the disease. When you were to defeat the draconians and take back all those souls which personalities would you resurrect dollhouse style?
Would you resurrect the ones that joined the draconians?
Would you resurrect corrupted personalities? or personalities that remained loyal to the universal organism that didn't fall sold out to the draconians that fought them to death etc?
Which personalities would you resurrect if you were in the cosmic antibodies shoes???

Just like when you play chess man think far ahead calculate many moves ahead and the more chances to win you'll have, to join the draconians is only thinking 1 move ahead which equals=looser!

As you see i've done my calculations and i have the part if "i get captured again" covered!

This is sparta!
Don't kneel to the draconians it's also bad for your knees! cruise

By the way i did a lot of kneeling in bootcamp back in the day when i did my 4 years and i can personally assure you kneeling is really bad for the knees.

This video is for you bossbattles.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1512971

Oops ya sorry, That reply of mine came off weird....or wrong. I wasn't directing it at you or myself even. It was more of a comment on how easy it is to get servants for this sort of system, simply based on the fact that we are all suffering and are looking for some "relief".

Im in 100% agreement with what you said here. Even though we all make compromises to survive, i've already made the decision many times over not to "sell out" like that. It's easy because it isn't in my nature. Ive always fought back and gone against the grain of the "authorities", when they attempt to exert control where it isn't necessary.

When you do stand up to them, they then make offers to you. To these situations, i just ignore them because i know they have nothing to offer.

I haven't given up this fight. I'm even more determined to not lose my memories and to regain the natural power i came into this world with! We all should look to reclaim the real "US" that we know is capable of facing anything in our path. I got beat down pretty good along the way, but im shaking it off and stepping forward no matter what!

I haven't exposed the elusive snake bossbattles properly yet so here it is.
Pay attention how easily he changes his ideas so he can remain on op's positive side until the right moment where he would rejoin forces with the exposed snakes on this thread and go back to supporting his cancerous advice of selling out to the draconians like the reptilian whore that he is!

Also as to how retarded the idea to sell yourself out to the draconians is this below thread hits the nail to the head and also nails snakes like bossbattles to the wall!

Thread: ALERT! RUSSIANS YOU ARE STUPID YOU DONT UNDERSTAND BUSINESS THE CHINESE WILL KILL YOU WHEN YOU GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT!

Its also mentioned in the art of war of sun tzu book, best seller in china that is their common practice to pay traitors big sums of money or whatever it takes to help them achieve their goal and when their job is done kill them as like with the same ease they betrayed their race country family etc they will betray you too, it was also mentioned that they know too much about you after working for you and they're too dangerous to have them walking free around.

Now pay attention how this post will put all the lunar controlled parasites on foam extraction mode!
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/10/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's the video that has been deleted in the above post.
Very motivating and eliminates cancerous thoughts of selling out to the draconians.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/12/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is totally relevent.

This ties in with B ARACH ( Arachnid Spider ) Obama

Also with A DOLPH ( Dolphin ) Hitler

arach NI d
dolph IN

now this IN ties into the INRI. the crossing ... crossing refers to SO MANY things...blood crossing ... dimensional crossing , crossing wormholes, or oceans, or between planets ...

Now you also have

fel IN e

and

can IN e

and dont forget our favourite

reptil I a N also has the full INRI

R ept I l I a N ( INRI )

It is all connected to the trinity ( t RINI ty )

i got alot of work to do on this, just thought i'd share.

What was mind blowing to me in the above amazing video was when you decoded the name obama=bam=bomb as he indeed is planned by the owners of this planet to be the last president of the united states and the one who will completely destroyed america with a bam=ww3!
Thread: The 2012 Movie Decoded!

As about spiders thanks to you for bringing it to my attention i was able to notice a spider symbol on bane from the new batman movie/dark night rises.
Pay attention to his mouth!
Count the legs and the fangs!

[link to batman.wikia.com]

And this is the definition when we say the criminal parasites of this planet put their symbols secrets etc to our face and we can't see them!
Hide them in plain view. Also there was a moment in that movie where it was shown that bane was not a human, when he was mind controlling a wall street rich human traitor and the human asked him "what are you?"

Not to mention batman's true face is on his mask!
An identical face the bad guy of the movie captain america first avenger had under his skin when he pulled it off!
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 29675604
Canada
12/12/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's the video that has been deleted in the above post.
Very motivating and eliminates cancerous thoughts of selling out to the draconians.

notice the black eyes of moses on the face of the reptilian god as he get mad!

:P
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 29675604
Canada
12/12/2012 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: 2012 Elites rituals about spirituality and counciousness.

ive started a thread on the Mass meditation Scam of ONE love.

the fake love, the lie. The ritual of the elite.

ive pasted a cople of discusion i had with other people within the other thread, jsut to show how ignorant they are of their true tyrannts. Most of them are all throwing themselves in the mouth of the beast, saying they will be saved and that me with my negativity will not be saved...

I tryed to warn them. Few could reconise the pure intents of my words. May they see the light and understand the truth.

when i mean the light i do not mean the light of lilith :P

i mean the wisedom.
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
HAHAHA I'M SO EXCITING TO SEE GHREES IS TAKING NOTICE AND EXPOSING THE AGENTS WHO PRETEND TO BE ON THEIR SIDE WITH END GOAL TO GAIN THEIR TRUST GHREES READERS' TRUST AND AT THE RIGHT TIME BACKSTAB GHREES!

GHREES HAS FORETOLD THAT FORMER ALLIES WOULD BECOME VENOMOUS ENEMIES. DANA HOROCHOWSKI IS TURNED.
[link to hellenandchaos.blogspot.com]

BEWARE! THE SO CALLED DANA HOROCHOWSKI USER
[link to www.youtube.com]
SEEMS TO BE UNDER DEMONIC/DRACONIAN POSSESSION-CATALEPSY!

USER DANA HOROCHOVSKI IS NOW AN AGENT OF DARKNESS. DANA BETRAYED THE TRUST AND THE CAUSE OF GHREES AND "HELLEN VS CHAOS" BLOG, THE ONE AND ONLY OFFICIAL BLOG OF GHREES AND GHREES MATERIAL .

SHE SEEMS TO BE UNDER DEMONIC/DRACONIAN POSSESSION. SHE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED. IF THAT IS THE CASE, SHE HAS BECOME A CANCEROUS CELL TO THE UNIVERSAL ORGANISM.

WATCH VERY CAREFULLY HER VIDEOS AND TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN HER EYES AND YOU WILL NOTICE EVIDENCE OF DEMONIC/DRACONIAN POSSESSION.

WE WERE WARNED THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN WHEN THE THINGS GOT ROLLING. THAT THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE OUR ALLIES WILL BACKSTAB US EVENTUALLY. AND NOW IT IS A FACT. WHILE GHREES SPOKESMAN Y. KARAGEORGIOU IS IMPRISONED FOR WARNING NEOGREEKS AND REST OF WORLD OF THE IMMINENT PLANNING OF THE B.A.S.T./R. INVASION IN GREECE, WHILE HE IS BEING FINANCIALLY "MURDERED" IN ORDER TO SHUT HIM UP, DANA HOROCHOWSKI PICKS THIS TIME EXACTLY TO SPILL VENOM AGAINST GHREES, AGAINST HELLEN VS CHAOS BLOG ACCUSING US OF BEING INFILTRATED. WHAT A COINCIDENCE! TALK ABOUT TIMING HERE! FROM THE MUMBO JUMBO OF HER VENOM WE UNDERSTOOD THAT SHE DOES NOT LIKE THE EFFORT TO WAKE UP NEOGREEKS TO TAKE THEIR COUNTRY BACK BEFORE IMMINENT DISASTER, TO DISCLOSE NEVER BEFORE TOLD MILITARY PLANNING IN GREECE, HIDDEN IN PLAIN VIEW. MILITARY PLANNING TO INITIATE AN ATTACK AGAINST GREECE AND GREEK PEOPLE. SHE DOES NOT LIKE THE LOGICAL AND APPLICABLE SOLUTIONS GIVEN BY GHREES IN ORDER TO DEFEND AND NOT TO PROVOKE WAR. GREECE MUST FALL ACCORDING TO THEM. WELL, NOT ON OUR WATCH.

OF COURSE NO DRACONIAN IMPOSTOR WOULD WANT THAT. NOT NOW THAT EVERYTHING SEEMS TO GO IN THEIR WAY...

Y. KARAGEORGIOU, GHREES, HELLEN VS CHAOS ARE A NUCLEAR EXPLOSIVE IN THE HEART OF THEIR GENOCIDAL PLAN SO THEY WILL APPLY ALL THEIR DISTORTING TECHNIQUES AND TRICKS TO SHUT THEM DOWN. NEOGREEKS, BLACK AND WHITE RACES MUST NOT KNOW THE WHOLE TRUTH ESPECIALLY THIS TIME PERIOD. SO THEY WILL USE ALL THEIR ARSENAL. THEY WILL USE FORMER ALLIES AGAINST US. ECONOMIC WARFARE, PSY WAR, PROPAGANDA. AND DANA FITTED IN EXACTLY IN THIS PLANNING!

DANA HOROCHOWSKI YOU COMMITED HYBRIS. YOU CRITICIZE GHREES!!! AN INTERNET USER, A YOUTUBE USER ATTEMPTS TO CRITICIZE THOSE WHO WROTE AND ANALYZED HOW THE UNIVERSE WORKS! THOSE WHO UNRAVELED THE DODECAHEDRIC STRUCTURE OF THE UNIVERSE, THOSE WHO DECODED THE ULTIMATE GENOCIDAL PLAN HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT IN THE BIBLICAL WRITINGS. IT IS LIKE THE FEET TURNING TO HIT THE HEAD, AS WE SAY IN GREECE.

TWICE THE PRIDE DOUBLE THE FALL DANA HOROCHOWSKI.

YOU ACCUSE HELLEN VS CHAOS OF BEING INFILTRATED... YOU DRACONIAN AGENT OF DECEIT. INFILTRATED WHERE AND HOW? THEY INFILTRATED OUR BROKEN HOMES, OUR DISMANTLED FAMILIES, OUR ZERO FUND ACCOUNTS? THEY INFILTRATED US AND GOT US IN PRISON? HELL OF A JOB!

YOU DO NOT KNOW THE PERSONAL SACRIFICES WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL US PSY OP AGENTS? WE GAVE EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING WE HAD TO PROTECT THE PLANET FROM DISASTER AND YOU FROM YOUR LAPTOP, AND YOUR "YOUTUBE ACCOUNT" AND YOUR COSY CHAIR WITH KNOWLEDGE TAKEN FROM US, YOU ARE JUDGING US? TWISTING AND MIXING US WITH IMPOSTORS LIKE KAVASSILAS WHOM WE FIRST DEBUNKED FOR BEING A COINTELPRO LUNATIC DRACONIAN AGENT OF DECEIT, WITH MORNING SKY AND WITH POLITICIANS.

IF OBAMA LISTENED TO GHREES SUGGESTIONS HE WOULD HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE, THE ARSENAL TO POSTPONE WWIII, POSTPONE GLOBAL GENOCIDE AND EXTINCTION. AND GUESS WHAT. WE ARE NOT AT WAR YET.

YOU THINK YOU INVENTED THE WHEEL WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S KNOWLEDGE AND NOW YOU HAVE BECOME A JUDGE? A "RAINBOW WARRIOR"? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW REPRESENT? YOU HAVE MIXED GNOSTICISM, PROTOCHRISTIANISM, PAGANISM, NEW AGE, THEOSOPHY, TSARIONESQUE TACTICS AND YOU HAVE FORCED YOUR BRAIN TO "LOCK" TO YOUR "TRUTH", FEEDING THE DECEPTION VIRUS IN YOUR SYSTEM. OPENING YOURSELF TO MALEVOLENT INTER-DIMENSIONAL ENTITIES WHICH ARE CLOUDING YOUR JUDGEMENT. YOU FALL INTO THE NEW AGE, 5TH DIMENSION ASCENSION, AQUARIUS THEOSOPHIC DECEIT OF "POSITIVE THINKING" WHICH BECOMING A DOGMA, WILL LEAD TO A PLANETARY DESTRUCTION. WE SEE ITS CORROSIVE INFLUENCE AROUND US. PEOPLE BELIEVING IN ASCENDING DIMENSIONS, PROJECTIONS, CHANNELED MATERIALS, ALL OF WHICH ARE DRACONIAN "SORCERY" AND IN NO WAY A PATH TO ANY ASCENSION OR ANY IMPROVEMENT OR ANY LIBERATION. IT IS ANOTHER WAY TO SEPARATION, TO PERDITION AND TO LOSS OF ONE'S SELF. PEOPLE BELIEVING THEY ARE THE "CHOSEN ONES", THE INITIATES TO ASCENSION LEAVING THOSE WHO CANNOT COPE WITH "5TH DIMENSION" BURN TO THE GROUND. THESE ARE "GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT" AND OTHER IMPOSTERS' BULLSHIT.

STORM IS COMING AND PEOPLE ARE STILL NOT READY FOR WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT TO FACE. FALSE HOPES WILL BE SHATTERED. WE SPEAK OF WHAT NO ONE WANTS TO FACE. THE TRUTH. GHREES LAID OUT THE PLAN FOR OUR DEMISE AND THE ONLY REALISTIC WAYS TO FIGHT AGAINST IT. IT WILL NOT BE EASY, IT WILL NOT BE A MATTER OF "POSITIVE THINKING". IT DEMANDS FULL CONSCIENCE, FULL DETERMINATION AND TITANIUM WILL.

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE GHREES MATERIAL ANYMORE. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TWIST AND SPIN THE TRUE AUTHENTIC KNOWLEDGE CONTAINED IN THE GHREES VAULT. YOU ARE NOW STIGMATIZED. YOU ARE NOW A PART OF THE CONSPIRACY. YOU ARE DEAD FOR US.

TAKE YOUR RAINBOWS, YOUR DRACONIAN PIMP AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR POSSESSED ASSHOLE!

AS ALWAYS, YOU ARE LEGION, WE ARE FEW.

BEWARE THE SHE-WOLF

The mother of all that is evil
Her lips are poisonous venom
Wicked temptress knows how to please
The priestess roars, "Get down on your knees"(WE SHALL NOT!)

this post speaks of what people NEED to hear. Not what people want to hear! GRats!hf

of the general energy feilds as of intents! Intents, motives are teh base of everything we create. since all creation start with thoughts!

intent flows from corrupt to Pure!

I would rather stay ballanced!

Do you know why we humans are called the Ballance?
Because we have the Power to SHIFT the Ballance of Power in the universe!

Among the greatest of all godlike powers we have the ability to Think criticaly and ((I)mage - (In)ate)imaginate everything else we do not know... or should i say remember!

Considering the draconians attacking us this bad and chain locking us this bad! This mean we are uberly powerful!
 Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

I had similar thoughts the last 2 days that for the draconians to monitor us and try to control us so bad it shows they have a big fear of us becoming something we were in the past, something very scary to them!

I still remember the strategic reptilian attacks i was keep getting every night when i found ghrees and decided to help spread the intel, when you see a punisher born you'll attempt to take him out while he's young cause when he grows its game over!
Not to mention the serious suicidal thoughts i had before i found ghrees which i came to realize was an attempt of the draconians to take me out of the game before i become a pain in their ass!

I made this thread many months ago to prevent others for making the big mistake i almost did!
Thread: ***ALERT! SUICIDAL THOUGHTS INFEST MOST AMERICANS! ALERT!***

Getting out of the human cage/egg as a sheep=slaughter!
Getting out as someone who took his time in his egg to become a giant/armed with intel experiences etc=The hunters become the hunted!
CANADA FOR G H REES
User ID: 28595083
Canada
12/13/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
glad that mumbai rat didnt come back...aka rockingdevil94....I hate him so much

This series should piece together alot of this draco matrix script
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23562617
United States
12/15/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
did recent reversal scan,im always surprised on how these enities from the moon have to be subversive and covert which shows there is sum sort of counter to there method of control, reverse by the way has come up with the wrod Merc which i never really knew what it was supposed to mean, reveres in my opinion seems to have an effect to give intel to the andromedians from within sort of like coordinates from a vantage point that they would otherwise find very difficult or immpossible to get, reverse often says its helping. Also it would seem that as Maidenkid syas in one of his recent vids that the "soul" flashes in and out of dimentions there are simutanious ones of ourselves operating my reverse seems to pick up on my counterpart acting on another dimension that "i" a not aware of.
 Quoting: Independent Reverse Speaking 27881950

From my research, MERC can be related to MERCIA, or AMERICA

MARY_MERRY

Linked to MErRiCk from the clone move ( The Island 2005 )

I think i am finally seeing what we have here, we have reversed the code, the opposites are the same

the data stream of words ( vibrations ) charge the pysichal matrix.... now these data streams work forwards and backwards depending on the encrpytion and encoding....we are dealing with Quantum computing ....

and different quamtun realites minlging with the past and future...hence this syncroniscity...which will only increase as we decode more data

There is a guy Chris Hohn, runs Deephigh blogspot...

He is a genius who has shown me much, and he has broken down alot of this CODE...

[link to deep-high.blogspot.ca]

(I was banned for quoting your whole post, this time i hope i dont get banned again lol)

Amazing article! He's missing some intel though but still amazing especially when it decoded the word god which to me when you add the word RA you get drago(n)!

About who discovered america it wasn't even the vikings, as ghrees has revealed to us ancient america was populated by the white hellenic race which was genocided by the mongols who cross the border between alaska and russia.
Also in raymond drake's book is revealed that scientists have claimed that 90% of native americans are of mongol origin!

Another proof that america used to be hellenic is the hellenic names that have survived and being used to this day!
Ghrees had made a map with thousands of hellenic/geek names but i will post the ones i remember.
In south america there is the amazon river a hellenic name dedicated to the ancient amazons.
There is also a capital named "buenos aires!"
This is the most mind blowing to me as is a name dedicated to the ancient greek god of war Ares!

About that america was originally populated by white which got genocided by the mongols/china's bastard sons see the below documentary videos!

AT 2:50 IT SHOWS THE ASIANS/MONGOLS WHO CROSS THE SIBERIA/ALASKA BORDER COMING DOWN TO GENOCIDE THE WHITES!!!

There was another documentary i had seen where the archaeologists revealed that the whites were genocided by the mongols by hunting them and trap them in caves in the mountains, surround them with fire and had them suffocate to death.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW THIS PEOPLE AS THE CHINESE NOW CLAIM THAT AMERICA BELONGS TO THEM CAUSE THEY WERE HERE FIRST AND WILL USE THAT EXCUSE TO JUSTIFY THE GENOCIDE THEY PLAN ON DOING TO AMERICANS AND STEAL THEIR LAND!

HEAR IT FROM THE HOSRSE'S MOUTH CHINESE COMRADE CHI HAOTIAN!

Speech By Comrade Chi Haotian Vice-Chairman Of China's Military Commission, China's Plan To Conquer
[link to rense.com]

...Only countries like the United States, Canada and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization.

Therefore, solving the 'issue of America' is the key to solving all other issues. First, this makes it possible for us to have many people migrate there and even establish another Chinaunder the same leadership of the CCP. America was originally discovered by the ancestors of the yellow race, but Columbus gave credit to the White race. We the descendants of the Chinese nation are ENTITLED to the possession of the land! It is historical destiny that China and United States will come into unavoidable confrontation on a narrow path and fight...

HOLLY F*CK! I FOUND THE VIDEO THAT DESCRIBES THE GENOCIDE/ETHNIC CLEANSING THE MONGOLS DID TO THE ANCIENT WHITE AMERICANS!!!

A MUST SEE!!!

AND TO REMIND AN OLDER POST I HAD MADE QUOTING THE MOVIE "ALIENS VS COWBOYS" WHERE THE INDIAN TOLD TO HARRISON FORD AND GOT A MIND BLOWING KO REPLY!

-WHITE MAN BROUGHT EVIL TO THIS LAND
-EVIL WAS ALREADY HERE!

AND THE MOVIE "APOCALYPTO" WHICH IS A GREEK/HELLENIC WORD AND MEANS "REVEAL" SHOWED TO US THE SICK CANNIBALS BLOOD DRINKING AND HUMAN SACRIFICES DEMENTED FUCKS THE MONGOLS/NATIVE AMERICANS WERE!

AT 1:41 IN THE ABOVE VIDEO SHOWS AN ANCIENT PAINTING WHICH WAS ALSO MADE A SCENE IN THE MOVIE APOCALYPTO OF THE MONGOLS LEADING THE WHITE CAPTIVES TO GET SACRIFICED FOR THEIR LUNAR DRACONIAN GOD!

AT 1:51 ANCIENT AMERINDIAN PAINTING SHOWS WHITE MAN GETTING SACRIFICED(HIS HEART GETTING RIPPED OUT WHILE THEY HOLD HIM DOWN ON HIS BACK) THE EXACT SAME WAY IT WAS SHOWN IN THE MOVIE APOCALYPTO!!!

ALSO NOTE THAT GHREES HAS REVEALED THAT ALSO JAPAN USED TO BE INHABITED BY ANCIENT WHITES WHICH GOT GENOCIDED TOO BY THE MONGOLS TODAY JAPANESE!
ITS ALSO MENTIONED IN RAYMOND DRAKE'S BOOK THAT ANCIENT JAPAN USED TO BE WHITE LAND JUST LIKE ANCIENT CHINA!
Thread: The Chinese Genocide the Ancient Whites in china! History will repeat itself unless...

"If you forget your history you're condemned to repeat it!"

And america now is heading for a genocide number 2, this time by the fathers of mongols the pure yellow draconian race chinese!!!

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Thread: ALERT!!! NEW YORK MIGHT GET NUKED IN DECEMBER! THEN WW3!

About the word america's secret meaning i've done my own research which is mind blowing!

America=Cimaera/Chimera!

From the wiki links
Chimera (mythology)
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
The Chimera (also Chimaera or Chimæra) composed of the parts of three animals: a lion, a serpent and a goat. Usually depicted as a lion, with the head of a goat arising from its back, and a tail that ended in a snake's head,[1] the Chimera was one of the offspring of Typhon and Echidna and a sibling of such monsters as Cerberus and the Lernaean Hydra. The term chimera has also come to describe any mythical or fictional animal with parts taken from various animals.

Chimera (genetics)
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
A chimera or chimaera(or americha!) is a single organism (usually an animal) that is composed of two or more different populations of genetically distinct cells that originated from different zygotes involved in sexual reproduction. If the different cells have emerged from the same zygote, the organism is called a mosaic. Chimeras are formed from at least four parent cells (two fertilized eggs or early embryos fused together). Each population of cells keeps its own character and the resulting organism is a mixture of tissues. Chimeras are typically seen in animals; there are some reports of human chimerism.[1] Plant chimeras are discussed separately.

AS MANY RESEARCHERS HAVE REVEALED AMERICA WAS AN EXPERIMENT OF MULTICULTURALISM HAVING ALL DIFFERENT RACES AND CULTURES LIVE TOGETHER IN A SINGLE ORGANISM/COUNTRY CREATING AN AMERICA/AMERICHA=CHIMAERA!

WHAT I JUST REVEALED CAN BE DESCRIBED IN 2 WORDS "MIND BLOWING!".

Oh i almost forgot to mention Columnus was greek and the house of his parents was in the greek island chios.
Every greek in chios knows that, my uncle is from chios too.
Also in his personal diary he was keeping notes written in greek language.

The below video i just found explains it a lot better including mind blowing evidence!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28370788

bump
This post contains very important intel.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: China DEMANDS GUN CONTROL in the USA.. NOW!

WHY CHINA DEMANDS GUN CONTROL???

HAHAHA THE SNAKES CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE OUR LAND!

"WHEN THEY TELL YOU NOT TO PANIC THATS WHEN YOU RUN"

WHEN THEY TELL YOU GIVE US YOUR GUNS THATS WHEN YOU GET BAZOOKAS AND ARMORED PIERCING ROUNDS!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah Dana is such a lunatic, mentally ill retard

Pocahontas wannabe ... natives caN do no wrong in her eyes.....damn mongol lover

As for the legitamate Atlantean descendents ... who are killed and mongrelized by the other mongols...they are not many left ... not many who have a clue

Part 2 up very shortly

The show Exosquad is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!

Anyone seen it ?

If not .. I will be posting a few short vids ...it is crazy how much they give away!!!

Perhaps someone already mentioned it ?

Wow man that video is a masterpiece of intel!
I'm almost half way through it and i'm blown away!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah Dana is such a lunatic, mentally ill retard

Pocahontas wannabe ... natives caN do no wrong in her eyes.....damn mongol lover

As for the legitamate Atlantean descendents ... who are killed and mongrelized by the other mongols...they are not many left ... not many who have a clue

Part 2 up very shortly

The show Exosquad is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!

Anyone seen it ?

If not .. I will be posting a few short vids ...it is crazy how much they give away!!!

Perhaps someone already mentioned it ?

And I want to say rockingdevil94 aka Indian guy , that mumbai sewer rat ....is a scum bag, worthless

he is against the greeks, a fucking serpent

No one can say G H REES is wrong because they are RIGHT!!

Go to hell mumbai sewer rat, bringing my family life into this, you are a snake. and I wish I could crush your skull

Keep talking about my family to the world, you show yourself for the turd snake you really are.

bumpbumpbump

ANOTHER MASTERPIECE VIDEO!

As about the draconians blackmailing the galactic police/andromedians etc that they will blow up our planet if they get attacked the movie "star trek nemesis" made it very clear.

I found amazing that they named that movie nemesis but not once they mentioned that name in the movie and guess what the draconians attempted to do in that movie?
Blow up earth!

So pretty much that movie was a coded message to nemesis "star trek message to nemesis" lol
Where once again it was shown their pathetic blackmailing tactics!

What's so special with earth man the blew up so far 2 planets in our solar system if i was nemesis that would be more than enough to me to capture all lizards alive and force them to rebuild my planets!

Also about the chinese that genocide the ancient whites in china check also this link
Thread: The Chinese Genocide the Ancient Whites in china! History will repeat itself unless...

I found hilarious that they keep the white mummies in dark places and corners in their museums so they don't get easily noticed and also have attempted surgical surgeries on their faces!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/19/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh my goodness i played the far cry 3 yesterday and it blew my mind with what i heard!

You're captured on an island run by pirates. In the beginning i became suspicious of some great symbolism this game contains when a boss like pirate said "when you're up there(in the sky/stars) you're god you can do whatever you want but when you land here/earth you're my bitch."

And then as i was keep playing i came on a part where i was told by a doctor that the pirates use a satellite dish to communicate with medusa!

They guy asked what is medusa?
He got this answer.
A PIRATE SHIP BEACHED NEARBY!

I WAS LIKE HOLY FUCKING SHIT THEY MEAN OUR FUCKING MOON MAN!

ALL ANCIENT EVEN CURRENT PHILOLOGISTS AND RESEARCHERS(ludwig preller,raymond drake,ghrees etc) HAVE EXPOSED THAT OUR MOON REPRESENTS THE MEDOUSA HEAD! ANCIENTS WERE CALLING IT ALSO CODENAME PERSEPHONE WHICH MEANS MEDUSA PERSEPHONE=THE ONE WHO WAS KILLED BY PERSEUS WHICH IS MEDUSA!

I have found an amazing article few months ago exposing that our moon was symbolized with the medusa head in ancient times that got seperated from its body in draco costelation and trapped in our solar system.

Right now with a quick google search "medusa moon" i found another amazing article where only an experienced researchers can get decode it and spot the poisons it contains as it tries to present medusa as balance a natural thing to life a victim etc etc.

[link to reclaimingthedarkgoddess.blogspot.com]
Its funny as she likes to appear a victim and in the new religons as a virgin! The red queen(dressed in red) virgin mary, also pay attention of the red queen/boss in resident evil, more on that later as it will blow your mind who the virgin mary of christianity really represents!

From the above article.

"Medusa stands for the balance within nature. She guards the thresholds of the earth, of heaven, and of the Underworld. Her blood was said to have the power to create life or bring death. Her totem is the serpent which represents the endless cycle(IMPRISONMENT) of death and rebirth(AMNESIA,REINCARNATION!). She was once considered the Queen of the awesome powers of the Dark Moon. She ruled over the mysteries of sex and was the Keeper of the Feminine Mysteries. "

When i read the keeper i was roflmao as i remembered when i exposed that too when i heard it on the game prey that the keeper is another codename for our moon, where in the prey it was said that the keeper turns humans/souls into whatever it needs food soldiers etc etc.

Mind blowing stuff man!

And here's something more that motivated the crap out of me, i have exposed that the snakes its in their nature to kill their victims and anyone who helps them when his job is done no matter the circumstances or consequences like in the scorpion and the frog story.

In a dream i had last night the draconians were playing my friends, they had human form some of them chinese form and the moment i realized it as soon i woke up i laughed saying "no matter how much you s*ck my d*ck i'm still gona kill you parasites cause its in my nature to kill parasites and diseases!"

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just read this funny article about nibiru from an msn link.

[link to www.slate.com]

"Nibiru is back, and as popular as ever. You can easily find a ton of web sites practically drooling over the idea. They claim that Nibiru is a giant planet (or possibly a brown dwarf, an object more massive than a planet but not quite a star) that will swing by the Earth, and its gravity will do us grave harm. Earthquakes, floods, bad weather, cats and dogs living together: You know the drill.

But a planet massive enough to have that effect on us would have to be big. Like, Jupiter big, and Jupiter’s big. It would also have to be close by now, since we’re down to the wire on the doomsday thing: It would have to be no more than a few million kilometers away at most. That’s really close. Close enough to be fairly obvious in the sky, literally as big and bright as the full Moon! I’m thinking someone would’ve noticed by now.

So where is it?"

cruisecruisecruise

ROFLMAO CAUSE IT IS IN HIS FACE AND HE ASKS WHERE IS IT?
PUTIN

NIBIRU/PLANET X=OUR VERY MOON!

Which when it came to our sores it did raised earthquakes floods etc etc, so pretty much the stupid ignorant masses were brainwashed to be afraid of something that had already happened 13,500 years ago!

What they could be rightly worried for the future could be of nibiru/moon suddenly leaving earth as ghrees has informed us that would cause great disasters on earth, and it's also mentioned in the draconian bible that the moon eventually will leave earth(after it has raped completely our planet from its natural resources!).
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
12/22/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh my goodness i played the far cry 3 yesterday and it blew my mind with what i heard!

You're captured on an island run by pirates. In the beginning i became suspicious of some great symbolism this game contains when a boss like pirate said "when you're up there(in the sky/stars) you're god you can do whatever you want but when you land here/earth you're my bitch."

And then as i was keep playing i came on a part where i was told by a doctor that the pirates use a satellite dish to communicate with medusa!

They guy asked what is medusa?
He got this answer.
A PIRATE SHIP BEACHED NEARBY!

I WAS LIKE HOLY FUCKING SHIT THEY MEAN OUR FUCKING MOON MAN!

ALL ANCIENT EVEN CURRENT PHILOLOGISTS AND RESEARCHERS(ludwig preller,raymond drake,ghrees etc) HAVE EXPOSED THAT OUR MOON REPRESENTS THE MEDOUSA HEAD! ANCIENTS WERE CALLING IT ALSO CODENAME PERSEPHONE WHICH MEANS MEDUSA PERSEPHONE=THE ONE WHO WAS KILLED BY PERSEUS WHICH IS MEDUSA!

I have found an amazing article few months ago exposing that our moon was symbolized with the medusa head in ancient times that got seperated from its body in draco costelation and trapped in our solar system.

Right now with a quick google search "medusa moon" i found another amazing article where only an experienced researchers can get decode it and spot the poisons it contains as it tries to present medusa as balance a natural thing to life a victim etc etc.

[link to reclaimingthedarkgoddess.blogspot.com]
Its funny as she likes to appear a victim and in the new religons as a virgin! The red queen(dressed in red) virgin mary, also pay attention of the red queen/boss in resident evil, more on that later as it will blow your mind who the virgin mary of christianity really represents!

From the above article.

"Medusa stands for the balance within nature. She guards the thresholds of the earth, of heaven, and of the Underworld. Her blood was said to have the power to create life or bring death. Her totem is the serpent which represents the endless cycle(IMPRISONMENT) of death and rebirth(AMNESIA,REINCARNATION!). She was once considered the Queen of the awesome powers of the Dark Moon. She ruled over the mysteries of sex and was the Keeper of the Feminine Mysteries. "

When i read the keeper i was roflmao as i remembered when i exposed that too when i heard it on the game prey that the keeper is another codename for our moon, where in the prey it was said that the keeper turns humans/souls into whatever it needs food soldiers etc etc.

Mind blowing stuff man!

And here's something more that motivated the crap out of me, i have exposed that the snakes its in their nature to kill their victims and anyone who helps them when his job is done no matter the circumstances or consequences like in the scorpion and the frog story.

In a dream i had last night the draconians were playing my friends, they had human form some of them chinese form and the moment i realized it as soon i woke up i laughed saying "no matter how much you s*ck my d*ck i'm still gona kill you parasites cause its in my nature to kill parasites and diseases!"

Wow...K....you blew my mind...wow./

I need to get all these connections into video format!!!

Amazing connection bro. wow... :D
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
12/22/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Planetary collision?

a new star ?

and ....oh just watch and tell me what's up lol

Star Trek gives it away
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
12/22/2012 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/23/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
MERC as in BORDER ONES

Makes sense, the soul traps and soul hunters guarding the grid fence....guarding the BORDER to our freedom

FREE DOME , Free head.

The "LAB" (as in Laboratory) agenda that is an integral
part of the twin "LABRYS/LABYRINTH" term, in a most
stunning manner matches the oldest "Name of God" in
the Old Testament -ALHIM- (this is the "God" that is
named as Creator in Genesis, while the other "name"
as "YHWH" -or "JHVH"-, is merely the 4 letter genetic
code formula -now in science labeled "ACTG"-), which
some incorrectly render as "Elohim"; this expression
is actually Plural -Alhim/Elohim-, it means "The Gods".
Once again of course, in Islam the "Name of God" bears
exactly the same origin -ALLAH-, also like ALHIM a 5
letter word. In other "religions" of the far past, the
same exact name-origin was rendered as "BAL", this
the 'other side' of the story, from which ultimately the
"BABEL" and "BABYLON" themes were derived. In the
S. Kubrick film "2001 Space Odyseey" Arthur C. Clarke's
script irrefutably shows the key to the whole "evolution"
saga as described succinctly, by naming the computer
gone-sentient... "HAL" (moving 1 space up the alphabet
it becomes "IBM"), another case of spilling the beans ! :

[ LABYRINTH ~~~ HAL ]
[ LABYRINTH ~~~ NIBIRU ]
[ LABYRINTH ~~~ NIBIRU ~~~ YNRI ~ "INRI" ]
("INRI" the sign supposedly Gov. Pontius Pilate placed on top of
"Jesus" Cross, in 1st. cover-reading meaning "King of the Jews")

ALHIM ~~~ ALLAH
(forward) LAB ~~~ LABRYS ~~~ LABYRINTH
(reverse) BAL ~~~ BABEL ~~~ BABYLON

In other words, it might be that the last days of Atlantis were about
these hybridizations gone wrong, and the knowledge of the Brain
Interdiction might have been generically preserved in the Egyptian
and then later Greek Mystery Schools under the theme of the Minos
monster at the center of the Labyrinth which Theseus has to go in
and kill using Ariadne's Thread (ARIADNE ~~~ ARIAN DNA), the
thread being the DNA itself, and a certain STRAND of it (ARIADNE
THREAD ~~~ DNA STRAND). Then at the same time there is this
parallel version of the same Brain Tampering, as the LABRYS double
axe (nowadays a symbol for the Lesbian movement, interesting if we
consider the "Orion Queens" lore of antiquity), an image that also
befits the "Alpha & Omega" letters Round Shape; it seems as if the
"Alpha & Omega" cipher was a Linguistic equivalent for the prevalent
greek LABRYS...! (the letter Alpha written in reverse from left to right).

Furthermore, the successive conflagration during the Lemurian saga
& the later Atlantean saga (that for a while overlap in time it seems),
appear to involve the manipulation of PARALLEL TIMELINES until
they converged and self-imploded, beyond the classic Crystal Freq
Energy aspect usually commented upon, as derived of the control of
The Earth's Crystal Grids that at that time were still activated and
"manifested" as lightly different "material reality" between the 3D
and the 4D, in a higher vibrational frequency, this the famed age of
the old gods of mythology. The issue here being the "MERKABAH
SPIN" of the Parallel Timelines (determining its "direction"). Under
this scenario, some Timelines could run Backwards as to our present
direction, meaning that our own present Timeline Flow could very
well be an incorrect Merkabah flow, a "Reverse Time Loop", which
would account for the overall Negative Polarity, inherent Entropy,
and general disease ridden Dna's. When we look at the 1st & last
initials of that expression, we find that:

REVERSE TIME LOOP ~~~ R.E.P.T.L.E.

This implies that the origin of the term "REPTILE" may be related
to "those who come from the Reverse Time Loop", that the Human/
Nordic type may have a Merkabah Spin 4D flow in reverse direction
to the Reptilian Merkabah Spin.

This is a peculiarly eerie piece of data to ponder upon, as the Book
of Revelation/Apocalypse suggests a "REVERSE" meaning to the
word "Revelation" -usually rendered in sort as "REV"-. Moreover,
the crucial passage of "REV 13:18" yields the letters "M*R" for
the numbers "13*18", a clear pun to "MeR-kabah". In addition
to this follow the obsessive use of the letters "M*R" in the whole
"MaRy" (from MER, as "Sea" in french).

We may recall that there are "3 MARY's" in the New Testament,
Mary (Mother), Mary (Magdalen/mate, Mary (Contemplative), in
itself a clear fractal of the 3 Stars/3 Pyramids archetype. By this
one concludes that the letters "M*R" seriously point to the MeR-
kabah issue in a number of ways. As for ex the case of "RoMe",
or the later "MeRo-vech" legend -in fact the origin of european
royalty, nonetheless...!-. Not to mention the previous 'stopover'
agenda in... "MaRs". We may remember the Apollo landing on the
"MaRe Traquilitatis" on the Moon for the 1st time. Or we may
observe how the word "MaR-riage" follow a similarly highly
ritualistic linguistic obsession with the "M*R". The Rosicrucian
of present day are titled the "aMoRc", as "aMoR-e" is the latin
root expression for Love. Our deep sleep dream time is called
"ReM", while our computer memory is labeled "RaM". And all
business was for a long time known as "MeR-chant"s (so we still
widely used the "Merchandise" word), the new-born "Jesus" the
story says was offered "Gold/Incense/MyRh" by the 3 KINGS
who are nothing than the same "3 Stars/3 Pyramids"archetype
fractal, in Rev/Apoc the angel instructs the writer to bring & use
a "Measuring Rod" to measure The Temple, notice how the
word "leMuRia" contains the "M*R", etc etc etc. This entire
idea of "parallel TimeLines" and "Parallel Worlds" seems very
connected to the MERKABAH SPIN issue; in fact the word
"MiRror" itself shows that, in theology the concept of "MeRit",
the plentiful abundance is named "MyRiad", olverlords of a city
are called "MayoR", a "MaRtyr" is made an instant saint, we
solemnly say "MeRry Xmas" denoting happiness, and we could
go on forever. Yet... we must not forget how Britain's founding
provinces were 'As 1' called "MERCIA", from which -in secret-
the name for our "AMERICA" comes from (the official story so
convoluted it is laughable; that they "incorrectly" named the
explorer Americo Vespucci as Discoverer of the Americas-...!?...-
thus "America" from his name -I know..., preposterous-). The
overwhelming implication is that there is a consistent pattern
of naming really important things related to "Origin" out of the
"M*R" code; "MARS", "MARY", "MERCIA", "AMERICA", etc.,
a fact well known; I am only adding the crucial bit, that this has
to do with the "Reverse MERkabah Spin", and the origin of
Parallel Timelines and Parallel Worlds. Therefore the crucial
REV 13:18 Verse (M=13, R=18); where the the Beast is said to
be "The Beast that Was, Is Not, but Will Come out of the Abyss"
-i.e. the Reverse Time Loop, the Mirror Matrix).

Great intel, i have to remind though what ghrees said that travel back in time is a lunatic theory as not only you have to make yourself go back in time but the whole universe. And i understand this as since when a single bacteria/microorganism can cause the whole universal organism to go back in time?

A possible way to make the whole universe go back in time, go back to any past time you remember is by attempting what the cancerous disease try and that is to destroy the whole universe and then rebuild it the way you like. Did you like and "remember" also how it was few billion years ago? Simply you rebuild it that way and kazaam! you just traveled to the past/brought it back to life by changing things as you move forward!(and if you want the new babies to believe that you can travel back in time they'll simply believe it lol).

In the draconian tv series "kung fu the legend continues" it was shown what travel back in time really is and that is you simply access the memory of the past like accessing the akasha files etc and learn from the past to change the future!

Also for the ones who want to relive the past its a lot easier to rebuild it by remembering it than attempting lunatic theories of traveling back in time lol.

"A simple example:
-We had this party last weekend i wish i could go back in time to relive the fun.
-Why you don't call your friends and make a new identical party instead? Its a lot easier and guess what... possible!"
cruise

Also when i was reading lunar agent franz bardon back in the day he was teaching how to practice to remember vividly not only picture and sound but also taste emotions etc where if you learn to remember them as vivid as you lived them then you can relive the past(just your past) anytime you wish!

When i read about babylon in your post you reminded me what i learned from raymond drake's book "gods and spacemen" and that is the word babe derives from the word babel=babble=confused(babel means confused in hebrew too) and the word baby from babylon, and the reason we call the newborn babies is cause they act and behave the exact same way the babylonians did after the lunar galactic criminal erased their memories which also right there one can realize that before he was born he was erased!

And raymond drake also expressed his thoughts that the reason this spaceman/yahweh erased the memories of humans cause of fear they might surpass him in technology as he also mentioned in ancient literature there are references on humans getting together and coming up with plans to dethrone the gods!(similar to what the movie clash of the titans showed where the humans were fed up with the gods toying them around and decided to make a stand and dethrone them).

The tower of babel symbolized the level of technology of humanity where when it would reach the sky(see moon) that would mean that human technology became leveled/matched with the lunar technology and might also surpass it and that would mean big trouble to the draconians!

When you mentioned that rem is ram i wanna add more evidence that this is the case, as i've read scientific articles comparing the human brain to a computer with ram and hard drive and explaining the reason we don't remember our dreams is cause they are being played on our ram/rem!!!(short memory storage) without passing through our hard drive(long memory storage).

As about "reptile=reverse time loop" i have something more mind blowing which also proves/screams that this planet is under reptilian/serpent occupation.

Everybody on this planet speaks the truth when they say

We live in the present=!!!serpent!!!
(under draconian occupation and rulership)

and a visitor from another galaxy would assume earthlings understand what they speak, humans can't be so blind can they?
cruise

im starting to think you may be totally right about this time travel

indeed without a cancerous draco occupation, why would anyone travel back in time when you could make the next day like yesterday...like you said ...Mmmm I LIKE!!

you smart guy :)

Present = Serpent. BRILLIANT

mmmm I feel freer now cuz that time travel spell is gone ...now I can see it for what it is!!

thank you bro. Keep up the great work and posts!!!

Another thought about this time travel thing if possible the draconians would be all over it and they wouldn't be trapped in this solar system, yet we see the earthling prisoners getting brainwashed through hollywood movies about time travel while their owners instead of traveling to the past they work relentlessly in the present to change their future!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/23/2012 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hahaha i cant stop laughing to the thought that i just exposed the crap out of christianity's virgin mary/moon goddess/draconian whore lilith/medusa!

Bitch you're busted!
cruise

Amazing research man. haha im sitting here laughing too

If I find the time , since im busy with all these others videos, i certainly would like to compile this info into a video, if you dont mind ;)

Absolutly amazing man\!!

as for medusa

I just caught this MED USA ( medical, what with the serpent on and the hybridization) and USA...where the next phase of their agenda is taking place ...

DEMUS ... i dont know ... but this is poking my brain LOL

these fucks play word games ...NEURO LINGUISTICS , NLP ..programming people

I see it more as NERO GUIL SIN TICS (LINGUISTICS )

Guile ..obvious.

Sin...Moon god of Ur

Tics...Bloodsuckers

I vvery much enjoy exchanging research, together we break the draconians!!
 Quoting: CANADA FOR G H REES 28595083

OH YEAH I JUST FOUND AGAIN THE AMAZING ARTICLE ABOUT MEDUSA I HAD FOUND LONG TIME AGO!

[link to shedrums.com]

The whole page of the article is painted is red which puts me in suspicion it could be written by a lunar agent, also its funny cause it gives her away as the red queen, similar to the chinese and mongols that put her face/moon on a full red flag.

Here some mind blowing quotes from the article but i highly recommend to read the whole thing!

"...the gaze from her evil eye turned men into stone..."

I exposed that when i quoted the movie clash of the titans where it wasn't the face of medusa that turned people into stone but the light she was emitting through her eyes!

"...She was depicted with graceful golden wings arched above her shoulders..."

Lilth from darksiders which i exposed too of being medusa had those very wings! Also in the darksiders wiki its being said that her painting wasn't finished implying the artist wanted to put those snakes on her head but didn't want to give her away, so instead he put multiple horns that twist like snakes.

"... The Dark Goddess, in her guise as Medusa, was best known as the third Gorgon sister...
...The Orphics called the moon’s face the Gorgon’s Head..."

Here it is man the moon in ancient times was called the medusa head and since in those very ancient times were also calling the moon persephone it would be a lot easier for one to make the connection persephone=medusa!

"...who flaunts the Gorgon’s Head in the center of her breastplate. Medusa may in fact be Athena’s dark sister(see dark side/same person playing 2 roles/2 face)..."

I had this suspicion this past few days that athena of the 12 gods could also be medusa as pay attention to the similarities she has with the red queen/virgin mary, where also athena was hiding and protecting a snake behind her shield!
Similar to the holy snakes of virgin mary that i exposed the crap out not long ago.

The fact is that the 12 gods were another draconian religion where the names could have been stolen from the ancient governments of this solar system prior to the draconian invasion.
So just like in christianity in the 12 gods we have again the pathetic and hilarious attempt of draconian whore lilith/medusa to be presented and worshiped as a virgin!
And similar to virgin mary who is hiding her holy snakes under her red hood we have athena hiding her holy snake behind her shield and the rest where the sun don't shine.
cruise

As we keep reading the article we find more mind blowing evidence that athena was also medusa!

"...the Egyptian goddess Neith, who was known as Anatha in Libya and as Athena to the Greeks...
...Neith represented Mother Death, and to see her face behind the veil was to have died(where have we heard this before man? death from darksiders? yahweh when speaking to moses in old draconian testament? (no one can see my face and live etc)."

And holy shit man i did it again another disguise of the draconian whore lilith/medusa exposed!

As we keep reading the article it actually now says it to our face that medusa is also athena!!!

"...In Libya, Neith, known as Anatha, was said to have arisen out of Lake Tritonis, the Lake of the Triple Queens. She displayed her triple nature as Athena, Metis and Medusa(3 face!), who corresponded to the new, full, and dark phases of the moon. Athena was the new moon warrior maiden who inspired the Amazon tribes of women to courage, strength, and valor. The Sea Goddess Metis, whose name means “wise counsel,” was the full moon mother aspect of this trinity who, in later mythical tales, conceived Athena from Zeus. Medusa embodied the third, dark aspect as destroyer/crone, and she was revered as the Queen of the Libyan Amazons, the Serpent Goddess of female wisdom.

Originally Athena and Medusa were two aspects of the same goddess, Anatha; and as such they are part of the same archetype associated with a feminine-defined strength and wisdom..."

And if we count chameleon medusa all the different forms names personalities etc she represents she could be called "countless face" and correctly she has that many snakes on her head that represent the multiple personalities/hive mind she possesses!

"...Medusa, “Cunning One” or “Queen,” was the only mortal. They lived on the road to the golden apple trees of the Hesperides..."

And those who know who was guarding the apples can make a new connection here of medusa=chinese dragon=snake with legs(guarding the tree in the old testament with adam and eve).

"... Hence the death of Medusa became a worthy heroic quest for the patriarchal solar heroes..."

Interesting subliminal message here.

"... From Medusa’s severed neck sprang her twin sons by Poseidon – Pegasus, the winged moon horse, who became a symbol of poetry..."

"...As Perseus flew away, drops of Medusa’s blood trickled onto the hot African sands, causing oases to grow in the desert. In an alternate version these droplets of blood gave birth to a race of poisonous serpents destined to infest the regions with plagues in future ages..."

When i read the first sentence i was like director fury from avengers "i know you mean the other thing" and then i read the second sentence and couldn't stop laughing lol!

Some interesting quotes from hollywood movies.

"When they tell you not to panic, thats when you run."
"When they tell you we haven't abandon you, that means you are alone."(2012)
"When they tell you its ok we take it from here, that means you're f*cked"(Safe House)
"When they tell you we are of peace always, PREPARE FOR WAR!"
(V series)

"...In some traditions it was Athena’s serpent son Erichthonius to whom she gave the blood to either kill or cure..."

More evidence that scream athena is a reptilian.

"...which it was death to investigate. The Gorgon’s Head was a formal warning to priers to stay away..."

Ghrees had also informed us that ancients used to put the medusa head symbol in places they wanted thieves to stay away from to scare them and make them go away.

I haven't even got to half of the medusa article, i'll keep this post short and post the rest interesting things i find later.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/27/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I forgot to include in my last post that Vaas sister Citra i had the suspicion that she could represent medusa as she was standing in front of a tree with a big tattoo on it that looked like medusa. But the amazing part was when i sneaked in her private temple i found paintings of medusa on the walls and one with perseus holding medusa's head.
I was like holy shit i got you bitch again!

A snake that operates under your radar is dangerous but when you tune your radar to spot it thats when it becomes your toy.

I'm looking forward to that day where the hunters(snakes) will become the hunted!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8410224
United States
12/27/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
tire

phaa,
Agents on youtube get their payment according to their 'Views' of their bullshit video, and on these threads, they get their payment by views, posts, Debunking real information, calling real researchers who are a threat, a dis-info.

so let's no give them any change to earn anything.

MaidenKid (canada for g.h.rees) get's paid by how he makes stupid people believe, g.h.rees's bullshit,

I'll explain,

In the video series (Chinese of Atlantis), He calls the Neo-sapians, Chinese, but the Neo-sapians are actually the draconians. which this stupid whore maidenkid is trying to make people believe that the chinese are evil.

1) Chinese look exactly like us, only the color is different, Here, Neo-sapians are completely different From the rest of the humans,

General Shiva and General Draconas, in this show, are Neo-Sapians, And in reality we know, that Shiva Was a draconian, Because of his their Verticle Eye, So Shiva is not chinese, ut a draconian, and the neo-sapians are not chinese but draconians,

Maidenkid aka Paleblue aka Jimmy-James Grand aka Canada for G.H.REES is lying to get people against the chinese, and this is what G.H.REES pays him for.

2) In this Video, the Neo-sapians (draconians) tell humans to work for them in the New Neo-Sapian Order, and they DO NOT GENOCIDE THEM.
Which Also proves they don't want to Genocide everyone, but they want slaves. G.H.REES IS WRONG, They are lairs.
WHY WOULD THEY PROGRAM US IF THEY WANTED TO GENOCIDE HUH?

3) they even show People getting Chipped and getting into concentration Camps, Which also prove their plan is not complete genocide, G.H.REES IS BULLSHIT.

Also Madien = Hera (wife of Zeus) maidenkid = Son of zeus.
and also, in the movie matrix, those people call themselves, sons of Zion, and Zeus can be a little changed to make it look like Zion, just like 2012 can be changed and looked liek Zios

Do you know why Agents and Satanists, Witches, etc. like jewel del core Support G.H.REES because they are dis-info, and do you why g.h.rees made Zeus look good?

Because Zeus = Satan.

[link to www.whale.to]

Altar Of Zeus = Throne Of Satan.
And if you don't believe the Myths that prove Zeus is satan, then why do you believe the myths that chinese came from the moon?

That's their religion, and religion is full of lies.

G.H.REES's symbol Represents Snakes - Serpents.
and The Baphomet is ancient GREEK SYMBOL, WHICH THESE GUYS WORSHIP, EVEN JEWEL AND REES.

PAN HELLenism.

in dragon ball Z

Pan is the Daughter of Gohan and Videl (Videl = anagram of devil) and Videl is the daughter of Satan (in the show)

PAN "HELL"ENISM.

And you can Go to any Wicca or Witchcraft site, you will see all witches worship zeus.

Let's not post more on this shitty thread, and let's not give any chance for these agents to Earn money.

AND IT'S EVIDENT THAT OP DESPRATELY WANTS US HERE, BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN ATTACKING US AGAIN AND AGAIN EVEN WHEN WE WERE NOT HERE.

AND I'AM NOT GOING TO POST HERE NO MATTER WHAT.

OP, WE ARE ALWAYS 2 STEPS AHEAD OF YOU, SO JUST fuckoff2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29377582

You're full of crap. Maidenkid is just someone trying to figure this shit out, like the rest of us.

UP THE IRONS!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/29/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was under reptilian attack last night and i found some new intel of how these cowards fight.
First of all they paralyze you so you can't move which i believe they shut down our body movement through our reptilian brain. Then what i didn't notice before and i did last night is that they also mind control you!
I had thoughts trying to make me call for jesus help but i fought them and called for nemesis help while i was cursing them out and laughing to their face too.

So thats something new to keep in mind people when under reptilian attack these fuckers use all the weapons they have in their inventory and mind control/thought implants is taking place parallel with everything else they do.

Also i just remembered couple years ago i had read a story of few explorers that had spotted close to some mountains reptilians doing human sacrifices and when they got taken noticed and started running away they froze in place/paralyzed and one reptilian came by them scared the crap out of them and told them to never come back there.

We need to learn how to fight mind control and paralysis of our body, i believe a helmet like magneto's would do the trick to protect us from those as pay attention in the x-men first class at the end when the bad guy lost his helmet he immediately got paralyzed/froze in place by professor x who could mind control him too without the helmet!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/31/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
The movie inception apart from the great intel it contains it also contained a deadly poison which can lead many people to suicide or create apathy to this world and planet thinking is just a dream. Same poisonous agenda the matrix/dreamworld had.
I rofl when they put the wife of dicaprio to say this life is a dream then suicide as they were afraid not many viewers might suspect that aka the poison will not reach many minds!

And right there this advice gets verified again, it's the 1% of lies or the secretly hidden poison within someones mix/intel/movie etc that will get you every time and you shouldn't be grateful to those kind of people cause then the deer the fish the sheep etc should be thankful to the hunter the fisherman the farmer who lures them with food so they can slaughter them!

I would like to contribute this about Dark Knight Rises.
I believe that Christopher Nolan is on the "good" side, following his Inception where he showed us a method of imprinting memories tech used by the draconian elite or maybe even what goes on in geostatic lunar orbiter platforms around Earth. And in Dark Knight Rises tries to warn us of the future. Bane is the new leader of the world, the new combat messiah who will falsely give the people freedom from the authoritarian state(as seen in the movie) but in the end he will lead us to annihilation. Bane represents the false savior of mankind. Dark Knight on the other hand is a code name for the antichrist(meaning that Nolan warns us for the rise of the antichrist?). But the most obvious clue is the cold fusion reactor itself! Nolan shows us clearly in three separate takings very clearly the logo on it. double E's, check it out. Meaning maybe andromedan tech converted to mass destruction weapon.
[link to collider.com] in these pics it looks like the dogon tribe symbol but in the movie it is Double E full shown! Nice touch from Nolan. He told us what is coming.

to big mouth anonymous coward User ID: 18833274 not Jewel or anyone can infiltrate the disclosures of GHREES, let alone destroy the credibility of this work, if you had half a brain and truly understand the materials, then you can see that it cannot be compromised and is impenetrable in its ethical and true form. I pity you idiots who sit here and waste time trying to combat a topic which can not be argued, cannot be disputed, cannot be compromised....the light of GHREES stands alone amongst a group of morons and imbeciles! what a shame how stupid you are, and find that your discourses will lead you no where....what a waste of time....
 Quoting: HERA

The shills might wanna take notes also from the below thread of how their reptilian lunar controlled owners operate and what a disgraceful end awaits them if they continue working for them.
Thread: ALERT! RUSSIANS YOU ARE STUPID YOU DONT UNDERSTAND BUSINESS THE CHINESE WILL KILL YOU WHEN YOU GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT!

To the chinese puppets just replace the russians with shills and there you go!

Not to mention that this applies also to the chinese themselves as when their job is done and transfer all planet's worthy resources to the moon, their draconian masters will leave them behind to die as according to ghrees where they're going next the chinese race cannot survive as they were made specifically to survive on this planet!

Its hilarious man that even the chinese will have similar ending with the one they give to their own puppets around the globe!
Identical to the joker's bank robbery from the movie batman!
When the job is done(robbery of earth's valuable resources) only the joker/lunar clown will enjoy the spoils not even his genetic creation!
cruise

THE DARK KNIGHT (2008) - Bank Robbery Scene

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29055416
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/01/2013 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I did it again ENJOY!

"Breaking!!!: Message To Earth From Universal Judge Nemesis/Dredd: "Jesus/Gods/Parasites ARE NOT THE LAW I AM THE LAW" They're Common Galactic Criminals!"
Thread: Breaking!!!: Message To Earth From Universal Judge Nemesis/Dredd: "Jesus/Gods/Parasites ARE NOT THE LAW I AM THE LAW" They're Galactic

(((To newbies and people who just waking up who have no idea of our solar system and planet earth's current situation go to the bottom of this post visit those links then come back here, this thread will make much more sense to you then.)))

The symbolism in the new movie Dredd and the things i took notice are mind blowing.
Here they are!

-Let's talk.(to the draconians on the moon)
-Talk about what, Judge(Nemesis)?
-Release the hostage(humans and their planet) unharmed,
and l guarantee you a sentence of life
in an iso-cube without parole.
-Life without parole?
That's the deal you're offering?
-Only if you comply.
Your crimes include multiple homicide(billions of human genocides and sacrifices over 13,500 years, murdering/erasing of their souls, raping and killing of planets and solar systems/mega cells of the universal organism etc)
and the attempted murder of a Judge.
lf you do not comply, the sentence is death.
-You aren't a very good negotiator, Judge.
You know why?
You got no fucking leverage!
Here's the deal. You let me walk(escape from this solar system)
or l blow her(earth) fucking brains out. Okay?
-Negotiation's over.
-What are you doing?
Didn't you hear what l said?
l'll kill the bitch!
-Yeah, l heard you, hotshot.
-What?
-l said "hotshot."(You're f*cked lizards!)

Those of you who have gotten the intel from the hellenandchaos blog will find the above subliminal/symbolic dialogue mind blowing!
And i just got started!

-Ma(Medusa).
We got trouble.
They were selling Sternhammer product
on my level.
l warned them off with a beating a couple
of weeks ago. Guess it didn't work.
-You can't deal with it yourself?
-l can deal with it.
The question is whether you
wanna make an example of them.
-Skin them. Toss them over the balcony.

I knew it from the trailer that Ma-ma symbolizes medusa but the moment she said "skin them" the draconian queen anna from the V series came to mind where skinning her victims as their punishment was her number one favorite choice!
Also note her puppets call her momma, anyone remembers lilith/medusa the mommy of draconians from darksiders 2?

-Security protocols accessed.
War(Star war) protocol accessed.
Blast shield initiated(War planet Levan/Moon prepares for star war!).

-Inhabitants of Peach Trees(Earth).
This is Judge Dredd(Nemesis).
In case you people have forgotten(your memories have been erased!),
this block(planet) operates under the same
rules as the rest of the city(galaxy).
Ma-Ma(Medusa/jesus/yahweh/rest draconian sewage/gods/parasites is not the law.
l am the law.(visit wiki nemesis is the name of justice in ancient literature!)
Ma-Ma(your god) is a common criminal(in our galaxy).
Guilty of murder(of humans planets like maldek/phaethon solar systems etc, see also revelations in draconian bible where he reveals his/her plans to blow up this solar system too and all of its planets, then escape to a new earth/victim under new sky, spread like a disease!)
Guilty of the manufacture and distribution
of the narcotic known as Slo-Mo.
And as of now, under sentence of death.
Any who obstruct me
in carrying out my duty
will be treated
as an accessory to her crimes.
You have been warned.
And as for you, Ma-Ma(draconian whore)...
***Judgment time.***

-How the fuck are we gonna stop this guy?
-Call 911.
-One million credits.
-A million?
-You have a problem with a Judge.
You know who he is?
-No.
-l do. One million.
-Fine.

Medusa attempted in the movie to buy out other judges to stop nemesis/dredd for her, which puts me in suspicion thats why they're after mainly all gold and silver on our planet, maybe the retarded lizards think they can buy their way out rofl!
See also in old testament where Yahweh/Medusa(to moses: no man can see my face and live!) says in many different parts "The gold is mine the silver is mine", "The gold and silver belong to the treasury/moon of the lord" etc.

Also note that its a common draconian strategy when they're in need to pay the people they need help from as much they want and after their job is done kill them and take back everything they gave them. This strategy was also shown in many hollywood movies, "expendables: we're not gonna live to spend the money", "safe: you're a stupid woman/traitor you don't understand draconian business, you gave them what they want now they're going to kill you" etc.
Thats also a message to all human traitors around the globe who enjoy the benefits the draconians have given them being unaware that when their job is done they'll get slaughtered like the big fat rich pigs they are!

-What's the price of a Judge(traitor of humanity of the planet of the universal organism) these days?
-Million.
Split four ways.
-Three ways now.
Two-way split.(now)

Thats Nemesis right there killing besides the lizards and their traitors the one after the other!

-l'm not armed. l'm not armed.
l can help you.
-How?
-Ma-Ma's in her private quarters,
but it's behind 10 inches of steel(Moon's hull is 25 miles of titanium thick! see link with russian academics vasin and scherbakov!)
So you can't get in there without the keypad
combination. l can give that to you.
-l don't need your cooperation
to get the combination from you(or blow up her cancerous cell/moon).

-The code to Ma-Ma's chambers is 4-9-4-3-6.
Let's finish this.
-You're a piece of work, Dredd.
But then so am l.
You think l didn't know l'd get busted
some day. Goes with the territory.(The lizards know their end!)
This entire level is rigged
with enough high explosives
to take out the top 50 stories(5 planets from this solar system).
lf they go, the rest go, too(rest solar system collapses).
Like the jewelry?
lt's a transmitter synched to my heart beat.
My heart stops beating,
the building blows. Everyone in it, ash.
You got no way out, Judge.
Put your gun down.
Do you know
how many people live in this block?(Pathetic draconian blackmailing!)
-This isn't a negotiation.
The sentence is death.(Blackmailing is over your game is over!)
-You can't afford to take the risk.
We're a kilometer above ground(symbolism of distance between moon and earth).
-What do you figure
the range is on that thing?
Could it get through 100 levels of concrete?
How about 200?(25 miles of titanium?)
Let's find out.
Citizen Ma-Ma(Draconian whore medusa).
Your crimes are multiple homicide(human genocides, killing of universal mega cells/planets solar systems etc)
and the manufacture
and distribution of narcotics.
How do you plead?
Defense noted.(Justice finally gets delivered to the draconian sewage!)

Before dredd throws medusa to her death look at her eyes i saw a crescent moon with the star symbol on both!(lunar goddess/boss/mommy of draconians).
As dredd throws ma-ma/medusa over the balcony notice the glass that breaks symbolizes the stars of the universe(in the movie trailer i had comment before, dredd is surrounded with the same broken glass pieces flying in air symbolizing him to be the universal justice/nemesis who comes to our solar system from the stars) then as she falls she goes through some white cloud looking smoke which symbolizes earth's clouds and smashes on earth filling the whole screen with red blood.(symbolism of moon falling/collide with earth and killing it)

This is another blackmailing threat of the draconians towards the galactic police that has arrived in our solar system on planet's saturn orbit that if they get attacked they will collide the moon with earth killing our planet and all humans on it!

And its funny to see people worrying about planet xs nibirus etc where the actual real threat is right above their heads!

Some other interesting things from that movie.

-Requesting meat wagon to Peach Trees,
level 39. We have
four bodies for resyk(recycling)
and eight live for the iso-cubes.

This is a subliminal message of our souls after death getting recycled/memories erased and reincarnated!

Some other interesting things about ma-ma/medusa notice the upside down V scar she has on her face, similar V scar 5th column/draconian shills were doing to each other in the V series to see if they're reptilians under their skin.

At some screens ma-ma/medusa's hair were curving like snakes, and there was also a small scene shown of her having her mouth full with human blood like she just had some human for launch, then her puppet shoots the screen/us the viewers!)

Visit these below links for more intel especially those of you who have no idea about the above!

Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!
Cancerous entrapped reincarnation dragonian - lunar policy (cause) and Universal Hierarchy arriving Judges (effect)
Thread: The Real Death - Memory Erasing!
Thread: ***THE MOON IS AN ALIEN SPACESHIP*** PROOF AND FACTS YOU CAN'T DENY OR DEBATE
Russian Academics VASIN and SHCHERBAKOV official suspicions about an artificial Moon
Thread: Jesus IS Satan - 666 Mark of the Beast
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/01/2013 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

I just started watching this video and what i heard at 0:55 BLEW MY MIND as it verified what i had suspected and talked about it that when we sleep our brains are being used as computers!
When our scientists wanted to make humans interact with computers move a mouse cursor with just their thought etc THEY PARALYZED their body so they won't move their body but interact with the computer!
THATS EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING WHEN WE SLEEP WE ALL GET PARALYZED DURING DEEP SLEEP AS OUR BRAINS GET CONNECTED WITH THE LUNAR MACHINES AND ARE BEING USED AS PROCESSORS!

Thread: Our Brains Are Being Used As Processors! READ AND PIN THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND! UNPRECEDENTED INFO!

Holy shit man and that is another proof that we connect to the matrix during sleep and that the matrix is the f*cking dreamworld as its during dreams when our brains are connected with the machines/lunar computers/morpheus kingdom!
And the fact that we connect to the matrix wirelessly it was shown in matrix 2 where neo connected to it without cables!

And by the way i suspect dice to be controlled opposition like his fat shill body but nevertheless the information he's giving out in that video is mind blowing!
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/02/2013 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
What i took notice on the far cry 3 yesterday was freaking amazing!

Remember when i told you guys that the female leader of the suppose good guys represents medusa?
Guess what, later in the game she describes the story of perseus and medusa under different names but it was the same story and the mind blowing part was that she said when the hero cut medusa's head that head formed the island you play on.

The medusa head island is the freaking moon as ancients symbolized it with the medusa head!
Then when she takes you to her private quarters of her temple this guy jason like a retard drinks again what she gives him and guess what happens next? He fights medusa in giant size and right above her was the moon!

I forgot to include in my last post about far cry 3 that the pirate's flag is full red in color with the all seeing eye at the center.
When you go to kill the pirate's leader Vaas he tells you
"when you see me you're gonna thank me cause i'm gonna free your soul(kill you)"

If you know half the memo/intel/story you would thank who frees you from your human cage but when you know the whole story/process of reincarnation you would hate the one who kills you as he will only accelerate your transformation into a baby.

I have made this new catch phrase lately.

"Lunar god/scum: Do you know enough to thank me to worship me as your god your creator your savior etc or do you know more than enough to hate me as your biggest and most dangerous criminal you ever had to deal with?"

For 99% of the people on this planet applies the first, they know just enough to worship their own murderer and the deadliest virus of the universal organism!

Its funny that in greek the computer virus is called uios which also means son and when you decode the words "son of god" son=virus god=universal human organism you get "the virus/the disease of the universe"

Now imagine just like in fallout 3 it was shown what kind of retards religious people are worshiping a nuke that was about to explode and kill them all or slowly with its leaking radiation, similar situation we have in our own world with billions of religious sheeple worshiping cancer tumors with halos behind them too.
cruisecruisecruise

Cause in reality thats exactly
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/02/2013 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
...what they do.

forgot to write that in my last post lol.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/02/2013 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
What i took notice on the far cry 3 yesterday was freaking amazing!

Remember when i told you guys that the female leader of the suppose good guys represents medusa?
Guess what, later in the game she describes the story of perseus and medusa under different names but it was the same story and the mind blowing part was that she said when the hero cut medusa's head that head formed the island you play on.

The medusa head island is the freaking moon as ancients symbolized it with the medusa head!
Then when she takes you to her private quarters of her temple this guy jason like a retard drinks again what she gives him and guess what happens next? He fights medusa in giant size and right above her was the moon!

I forgot to include in my last post about far cry 3 that the pirate's flag is full red in color with the all seeing eye at the center.
When you go to kill the pirate's leader Vaas he tells you
"when you see me you're gonna thank me cause i'm gonna free your soul(kill you)"

If you know half the memo/intel/story you would thank who frees you from your human cage but when you know the whole story/process of reincarnation you would hate the one who kills you as he will only accelerate your transformation into a baby.

I have made this new catch phrase lately.

"Lunar god/scum: Do you know enough to thank me to worship me as your god your creator your savior etc or do you know more than enough to hate me as your biggest and most dangerous criminal you ever had to deal with?"

For 99% of the people on this planet applies the first, they know just enough to worship their own murderer and the deadliest virus of the universal organism!

Its funny that in greek the computer virus is called uios which also means son and when you decode the words "son of god" son=virus god=universal human organism you get "the virus/the disease of the universe"

Now imagine just like in fallout 3 it was shown what kind of retards religious people are worshiping a nuke that was about to explode and kill them all or slowly with its leaking radiation, similar situation we have in our own world with billions of religious sheeple worshiping cancer tumors with halos behind them too.
cruisecruisecruise

Cause in reality thats exactly

...what they do.

forgot to write that in my last post lol.

Oh man i forgot to add the best part from far cry 3.
When you go to kill citra/medusa's brother vaas/sava/sabaoth he exposes the crap out of his sister and then he says these words
"we are so f*cked!"

Those who have read my post about the universal judge nemesis/dredd will understand immediately why the lizard boss said that.
***JUDGEMENT TIME***

GLP