Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,169 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 694,313
Pageviews Today: 1,218,045Threads Today: 521Posts Today: 8,736
02:28 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

!!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23953120
United States
01/31/2013 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!
Also note the "a" and "e" in many different english words have the same pronunciation.

example
and, elephanat etc etc

so they can be exchanged based on that too and not just cause they look alike when we rotate them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23953120

example
and, elephanat etc etc
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/31/2013 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

At 0:18 symbolism of slaughter in lunar parks/heaven.
Sheeple enter happy dancing having a blast being completely unaware of any danger and that they just entered the beast's mouth.
Its funny that most lunar parks at their entrance they have a giant open mouth you walk into!

In that movie the criminal is shown to operate like a spider laying his traps around intelligently for his victims to get caught on them. They also call him the collector(of souls) which he traps them in containers!

The most amazing subliminal message was shown towards the end of the movie where the medical stuff said "we have gathered all dead bodies outside for accountability" then the camera showed the the containers the collector was trapping his victims in lined up open and empty inside!
Meaning the driver(soul) has left the building.

And the most hilarious part of that movie was at the end when the good guy was trapping the collector in a container the camera point of view just like in gow when kratos was killing poseidon switched to the viewers point of view sending an amazing secret message to the ignorant masses that just like that they're trapped into containers too.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/31/2013 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
At 0:35 after the sheeple get slaughtered is that the moon in the background of logo LD entertainment?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/31/2013 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
This trailer has mindblowing intel and only people who've read this thread or ghrees documents will be able to take notice.

Eraser
At 0:16 camera shows lunar scum/snake nailed on the cross and narrator says "he(eraser) works for...(subliminal message for lunar god!)"

"He is called in when time has run out(when you die/exit body)"

"He eliminates every trace of your existence!"(erases the soul!)

The trailer says he does it to save your life
cruise

They know the sheeple have no idea of what real death/game over is!

"A body will be found but it wont be yours(not anymore) because to protect(screw big time) your future he will erase your past!"
Camera shows Eraser starting a big fire(hell/soul f*cking oven!)

At 1:46 Eraser speaks to the masses/us viewers of the trailer!

"RELAX YOU'VE BEEN ERASED!"

When the eraser tells you not to panic thats when you rip his head out of his body kratos style then you say.

"Now i'm relaxed!"
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/31/2013 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Worth reminding here the quotes i have mentioned from the bible where yahweh/medusa himself says i will erase everyone's memories under heaven, i will make new earth and the old one won't be remembered nor come to mind.
The priests that say to their sheeple not to worry if their loved ones go to hell and them to heaven cause they won't remember them rofl! etc etc.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/31/2013 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
This trailer with the eraser uses similar strategy to the movie jfk the phd doctor exposed the crap out where the government was funding to weaponize cancer and told to the ignorant masses so they don't take notice that its for research to find a vaccine cure for cancer rofl!
The opposite is true of what they tell you!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/01/2013 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
from this thread

Thread: MORE THAN JUST HUMANS!!! MIND BLOWING INTEL!!! GET BACK YOUR MEMORIES!!!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30888903

Some interesting quotes from the trailer.

"Whoever is looking for the truth deserves the punishment for finding it" say the lunar scums/criminals!

"How much revenge weighs?"

Cause the moment you find the truth and the sick crimes that have been committed on you, you'll be looking to return the favor to the bastards who did them and put an end to them!
Just like your immune system the moment it finds where the disease is hiding it pulverizes her!

This trailer reminded also what a chinese mandarin had said.

"The biggest crime a man can do is to find the true history of the mankind and of this planet!"

When criminals run this planet the truth becomes a crime!

Thanks for the trailer, i'll put that movie in my list to watch!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/04/2013 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
well how was what the guy said his "own views" LOL?
and im pretty sure by gold mine he meant that the thread has a lot of info blah BLAH BLAH LOL.
 Quoting: cookie 12640204

that wasn't his own views???

he said that there's nothing more to see here, move along,
by which obvious he meant that there's nothing interesting,
that's what he thought of it,

and lol,

not his views right? ok

but how does he become a shill for what he said?
 Quoting: burrr 10249449

oh

LOL

well idk then XDDD maybe the OP has no trust for anybody o__o; and thinks everyone's the bad guy LOL

How about we stop talking about the OP.
This thread is not about the OP!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/04/2013 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 85678

I've seen before the soul hunters series as you have posted them before and i had found interesting when they said that after death your consciousness remains intact with all your memories (which verifies the scientific article i had posted not long ago that memories are not being stored in our brain)and on another part they had said that after death the soul is ready for new experiences to explore the universe etc just like a bird thats coming out of its egg and these parasites they clip its wings the moment it exits its cage and throw him back into a new cage/container "collector style"(see movie "the collector" or newer one "the collection").

Also amazing that in the soul hunters videos these parasites they were "collecting" the souls keep 'em forever into storage/containers.

The second video when i read "incarnating in the matrix" reminded me my english teacher back in school who had told me the definition of matrix!

This will blow your mind as it sure did to me and had never posted it before as it never crossed my mind before.

"Matrix" derives from the greek word "mitra" which is a woman's womb!

So "incarnating in the matrix" is precisely true as indeed we incarnate in a woman's womb!

And this also puts another nail to the coffin to the lunar parasites who play with our ignorance(taking advantage of the L.M.E.) calling this whole dimension a matrix(woman's womb) a fake and an illusion while they milking our lifeforce and our planet's dry!
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/04/2013 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
DEAD SPACE

"WHEN THE END OF THE UNIVERSE IS SET IN MOTION, WHERE YOU WILL RUN, HOW WILL YOU SURVIVE"

I saw this trailer few days ago and found its message amazing as it reminded me an old post i had made on this thread about the people who were thinking only about saving their own ass, escape this planet never to come back with support or instead help defeat this disease from within right from this very planet.

I had said that just like with cancer in your body that spreads and eventually takes over and kills the human organism, same with this galactic disease it will eventually spread and kill the whole universal human organism if we don't stop it!
Then what? Where you're gonna escape then? When the disease has spread everywhere and has you cornered with only option to fight it before it devours you how will you defeat an ex planetary/solar size disease now in universal size???
Just like with any disease its a lot better to take care of it as soon as possible than ignore it and have to deal with it later!

I had said the solution to any problem is by solving it not running away from it as you will find it again in front of you and it may have grown to a bigger problem next time you come across it.

In the dead space 2 it gets revealed that by the 25th century earth is completely raped from its resources and humanity(see draconians) tries to escape into other planets to rape(see bible where jesus will take his people/slaves/servants to go live/rape another earth under new skies!) them the exact same way they did to earth.
(This was also mentioned in the movie sunshine where they were going to blow up our sun that our planet was completely raped).

And this is another thing we need to foil right next to ww3 cause ww3 will bring instant death but the destruction of our planet a much slower and painful death!
(As you see the lizards just like its mentioned in the 36 ancient chinese strategies, they have multiple plans in place for the extinction of man kind(black and white race) where if the one plans fails the parallel one will accomplish the mission!)

I found interesting in dead space 2 which i started playing it yesterday, your memories have been erased and when you meet one of the doctors he tells you "we all gonna burn for what we did to you isaac".

Indeed the time where the lizards will meet their maker/soul oven is coming soon!
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/04/2013 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Damn this thread to be under constant massive shill attacks must be doing a hell of a job!"

Thanks for wasting your time parasites and bumping this thread to the first page so more people get the memo!
You are a very useful idiot to this thread.

I bet they have this thread opened on their computer 24/7 with an auto refresh page program too.
cruise

And by the way if your owners get their way you're not gonna live to spend the toilet paper they pay you to troll on forums like this.
CANADA FOR G H REES
User ID: 28595083
Canada
02/04/2013 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
i'd like to know what you geniuses think of Ariadne and Arachne ?

if Athena is Medusa ...then it opens alot of doors on the Arachne story

and Ariadne and the Minotaur ....reptilian brain

any ideas guys. .... you geniuses :D

i'll be putting together a video series concerning these discoveries.

THE WORLD WILL KNOW!

fuck the dracos. muslims and the chinese baby eaters and unit 731 japanese dolphin killers
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 33514377
Canada
02/05/2013 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
"truth is not supposed to make you happy! But it can set you free!"

Truth tells you what you need to hear rather then what you want to hear!
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15679955
02/05/2013 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/05/2013 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
i'd like to know what you geniuses think of Ariadne and Arachne ?

if Athena is Medusa ...then it opens alot of doors on the Arachne story

and Ariadne and the Minotaur ....reptilian brain

any ideas guys. .... you geniuses :D

i'll be putting together a video series concerning these discoveries.

THE WORLD WILL KNOW!

fuck the dracos. muslims and the chinese baby eaters and unit 731 japanese dolphin killers
 Quoting: CANADA FOR G H REES 28595083

Ariadne
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
"Her father put her in charge of the labyrinth where sacrifices were made as part of reparations (either to Poseidon or to Athena, depending on the version of the myth)"

(She was in charge of draconian rituals/blood sacrifices, take note how could good goddess virgin athena(draconian whore medusa) accept such sacrifices to be made on her name? rofl!.)

"She remained faithful to Dionysus, but was later killed by Perseus at Argos. In other myths Ariadne hanged herself from a tree, like Erigone and the hanging Artemis, a Mesopotamian theme. Some scholars think, due to her thread-spinning and winding associations, that she was a weaving goddess such as Arachne, and they support the assertion with the mytheme of the Hanged Nymph (see weaving in mythology)."

(Her name derives from Arihadne which is also very close to Arachne!)

Kerenyi observes that her name is merely an epithet and claims that she was originally the "Mistress of the Labyrinth", both a winding dance-ground and in the Greek view a prison with the dreaded Minotaur at its centre. Kerenyi notes a Linear B inscription from Knossos, "to all the gods, honey... to the mistress of the labyrinth honey" in equal amounts, suggesting to him that the Mistress of the Labyrinth was a Great Goddess in her own right.[9] Professor Barry Powell has suggested she was Minoan Crete's Snake Goddess.

(The moment i read that perseus slaughtered her i knew she was a god damn snake!)

Arachne
[link to www.thanasis.com]
In this article about Arachne she had the same end with one of Ariadne's where she hanged her self too!
You will also read the she had a contest with goddess athena(medusa) on who could spin the web best subliminal message that athena(medusa) is also arachne!
Arachne was punished by Athena who turned her into a monster spider just like medusa was punished similar way by athena and was turned into an ugly monster, only it turns out to be after some research that medusa was the dark side of athena and the same person being worshiped under the same name in the ancient eastern countries! and in this similar story with arachne it gets revealed that athena/medusa could spin web just like and as good as arachne which is an amazing subliminal message that athena/medusa is also... arachne!!!

For more intel about arachne can be found here too.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention canada for ghrees as i have seen in so many draconian movies and cartoons the spider to be the big boss the mother of all monsters etc, it was even in the new batman movie as i exposed it before where if you pay attention to the bad guy's mouth you'll see a spider and he was shown also in one part of the movie to have special/mind control powers!
and one of his victims asked him before he was killed "what are you?".

Before this i had made the connection
"red queen(from resident evil)=virgin mary=virgin athena=medusa=mantis(and now)=arachne!"

Also in your video with nemesis from saber rider where they demonize him and have him wear a chinese dragon's mask and they also have him be a cyborg if you upload it again i can point out the exact time where they have him look like a spider too!
Its where he shows up and raises his arms up in the air pay attention to the extra arms under his clothes facing down!

The demonization of nemesis continues in hollywood draconian movies!

Cyborg Nemesis 2013
[link to www.imdb.com]
[link to www.google.com (secure)]

The teaser poster says

"THE FUTURE.. DARK VIOLENT... AND MORE THAN HUMAN"

See less than human as an informed human being is aware that him and especially his brain are way superior to any machine when unlocked and without their memories erased!
As when you don't remember(when under Lunar Memory Erasure) just like athena said to kratos you might have an amazing weapon next to you and not knowing what to do with it!

Android: "If i had a wish... i'd wish to be human"

I imagine these cyborgs could be draconian failures of the past being recycled again and presented to us as superior and that we should upgrade(see downgrade) to be like them.
cruise

Ghrees has revealed that only the human brain can connect to the parallel dimensions achieving insane speeds as every parallel dimension runs at multiple speeds of the one below it!
To those who have seen ghrees' mathematical charts can realize the mind blowing powers of the human brain where movies like limitless make no judge to it.

The only upgrade humans are missing are their memories!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/05/2013 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

Here's one i like more.

"Lies are sweet cause are made to the liking of the customers and just like a hunter's/fisherman's bait contain the hook or poison well hidden inside."

"Truth is bitter only to the customers that their tongue had tasted way too many lies!"
(Oh and its not for sale)

If humans had grew up with the truth then the truth would be sweet and the lies would be spotted from lies away and only by looking at them would be completely disgusted!

When a tree is grown the wrong way to straightening it up its gonna hurt!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23562617
United States
02/05/2013 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here's one i like more.

"Lies are sweet cause are made to the liking of the customers and just like a hunter's/fisherman's bait contain the hook or poison well hidden inside."

"Truth is bitter only to the customers that their tongue had tasted way too many lies!"

If humans had grew up with the truth then the truth would be sweet and the lies would be spotted from "miles away" and only by looking at them would be completely disgusted!

typo corrected "miles away".

A perfect example to the above is with the sunlight.

When someone lives in the darkness for too long and then all of a sudden is exposed to the sunlight it will be painful to the eyes but after a while the eyes will be adjusted to the truth and it will not be bitter anymore.

Not many can endure the pain until it goes away and the benefits to come in though!
Those who can are what makes the difference between the living and the dead between the punsihers of the disease and the victims/prey of the disease!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/05/2013 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here's one i like more.

If humans had grew up with the truth then the truth would be sweet and the lies would be spotted from "miles away" and only by looking at them would be completely disgusted!

typo corrected "miles away".

A perfect example to the above is with the sunlight.

When someone lives in the darkness for too long and then all of a sudden is exposed to the sunlight it will be painful to the eyes but after a while the eyes will be adjusted to the truth and it will not be bitter anymore.

Not many can endure the pain until it goes away and the benefits to come in though!
Those who can are what makes the difference between the living and the dead between the punsihers of the disease and the victims/prey of the disease!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23562617

i love how you only reply to this guy. it seems that whenever people say something critical to what you think you don't say anything. WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DISCUSSING EVERYTHING YOU ARENT HELPINGGGGG. STOP CALLING THE INDIAN GUY A SHILL BTW! HE HAS GOOD THOUGHTS ON THIS. I BET YOU'RE THE SHILL BECAUSE OF HOW YOU'RE ACTING! *SNAPS FINGERS LIKE A BLACK WOMAN*
AND IF YOU ARE THEN GEE THANKS. YOU SAID IN ONE OF YOUR POSTS THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE THE BAIT OFF OF THE FISHING LINE WITHOUT BEING CAUGHT.

BOOYAH!
LOLOL

BUT WHATEVER DO YOU WHAT YOU DO. MORE POWER TO YOU. o__o

AND ALSO SINCE YOU BELIEVE IN THIS GHREES STUFF...
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE WIN?

yet again this whole thing is retarded! it's like the point of this is to make people worry about their death than worrying about what they can do now while they're living, breathing... YOU KNOW, ALIVE?

and honestly who gives a shit about what the people put in the movies. THIS CANCER IS VERY VERY FUCKING SMART. WAAAAY TOO SMART TO JUST PUT THINGS ABOUT THE TRUTH OF LIFE IN IT'S MOVIES. *FACEPALMS SELF* "WELL DATS BECWAZ DUH LUNAR AGENTOS THINK WE'RE SO FUNNAY AND STOOPID THAT THEY ACTUALLY PUT THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS UNIVERSE INTO THEM BECAUSE IT'S NAWT LIEK WE'D EVAR FIGURE DEM OUT!"
NO, JUST NO.

FEAR = NEGATIVE ENERGY = FOOD TO THE DEMONS!! AND EVEN IF YOU WERE A SATANIST AND SENT LOVE TO THEM, THEY WOULD FEED ON THAT EMOTION TOO!!
^^^ AND ONCE YOU SAID WE SHOULD USE OUR EMOTIONS TO OUR OWN ADVANTAGE? NONE OF OUR EMOTIONS (IM TALKING ANGER AND FEAR BASED ONES LIKE YOU SAID WE SHOULD USE) WOULD HELP US IN A SITUATION WHERE WE'D NEED TO THINK. WE'D NEED TO BE CALM.

IN A STATE OF ANXIETY, YOU CANT THINK!!!
EXAMPLE:
ONCE I LOST MY EARRINGS OR WHATEVER. I WAS WITH MY 3 YEAR OLD SISTER AND KEPT LOOKING FOR IT IN A STATE OF ANXIETY. I THOUGHT I LOOKED EVERYWHERE. EXACTLY WHEN I GAVE UP, I REALIZED THAT MY THREE YEAR OLD SISTER FOUND IT IN AN INSTANT. SHE WAS CALM AND WASN'T FREAKING OUT.
SHE WASN'T BLINDED BY FEAR OR ANXIETY.

YOU ALSO SAID THAT ME AND THE GUY FROM INDIA SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT YOU. DUDE YOU'RE THE GUY WHO MADE THIS WHOOLLEE FUCKING THING. AND YOU MAKE A LOT OF STATEMENTS AS IF YOU KNOW EVERYTHING BASED ON YOUR ONLINE RESEARCH WITH GHREES AND THEE INTERNETS, (BECAUSE ITS NOT LIKE ANYONE READS BOOKS ANYMORE) SO WHY WOULDNT WE BE DISCUSSING HOW YOU DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE, THE GUY WHO BROUGHT UP THIS SOUL TRAP IDEA IN THE FIRST PLACE AND ACTS LIKE A KNOW-IT-ALL AUTHORITY FIGURE THAT CLAIMS TO KNOW THE TRUTH OF LIFE WITH ALL OF THIS STUFF??

THAT'S WHAT I THINK.

shillshillshill

FUCK YOU YOU SNEAKY DRACONIAN SNAKE MOTHERFUCKER!

I HAD BECAME SUSPICIOUS YOU'RE ONE OF THEM WHEN YOU SAID YOU READ THE WHOLE THREAD AND SHOWED UP AFTER 100 PAGES LATER ONLY TO BUMP SHILL'S POSTS AND REVIVE THE ROOSTER FIGHTING! TO DOWNGRADE THIS THREAD ONCE MORE!

I SAID THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT THE OP

YET YOU KEEP SHOWING UP INSTIGATING FIGHTS ON THIS THREAD! BETWEEN THE OP AND PROBLEMS SOLVED SHILLS EXPOSED!

FIGHTS THAT DO NO GOOD TO THIS THREAD NOR THE READERS!
ONLY MAKE THEM DISGUSTING AND GO AWAY!
YET TURN AROUND AND SAY I'M NOT HELPING??

FOR THAT ALONE GO FUCK YOURSELF!

I HAVE ANSWERED MANY OF YOUR QUESTIONS ALREADY AND IF YOU HAD SOME FUCKING PATIENCE I WOULD HAVE COME ACROSS MORE OF YOUR POSTS AND WOULD ANSWER THEM TOO!
I WORK MOTHERFUCKER I'M NOT A PAID AGENT LIKE YOU TO HAVE ALL FUCKING DAY TO SPEND ON FORUMS LIKE THIS!

I STOPPED WASTING MY TIME WITH EXPOSED SHILLS CAUSE I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO AND RESEARCH YOU CUNNING SNAKE MOTHERFUCKER!
IF I WAS KEEP WASTING MY TIME WITH SNEAKY SHILLS LIKE YOU I WOULD STILL HAVEN'T FIGURE OUT WHO ATHENA IS WHO VIRGIN MARY IS ETC ETC KEY PLAYERS IN THE GAME ESPECIALLY ATHENA WHERE GREEK BILLIONAIRE SORAS KEEPS MENTIONING HER AND HOW MUCH HE LIKES HER!

"I'VE ONLY READ THE FIRST 2 SENTENCES OF YOUR POISONOUS POST AND STOPPED I DRUNK ENOUGH POISON TO CAUSE ME THIS REACTION!"

YOU'RE DONE SON ALL YOUR FUTURE POSTS WILL BE DISMISSED FROM NOW ON!

AND THANKS FOR BUMPING USEFUL IDIOTIC SNAKE JUDAS GOAT MOTHERFUCKER!

I'VE COME ACROSS 100S LIKE YOU TO TAKE NOTICE OF THEM FROM MILES AWAY!

ANOTHER DRACONIAN SNAKE WHO GOT EDUCATED FROM THIS THREAD OR PRETENDED LIKE A JUDAS GOAT THAT HE WAS HELPED BY THIS THREAD AND THAT HE'S ON OUR SIDE ONLY TO ATTEMPT TO BACKSTAB THE ME AND TO SPEW HIS VENOM AT THE END AS A THANK YOU AND SHOW US ITS TRUE COLORS!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/05/2013 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
BEWARE THE JUDAS GOATS!

Former marine Joshua Boston shows Judas Goat how to debate Piers Morgan on gun control.

Judas goat

"A Judas goat is a trained goat used in general animal herding. The Judas goat is trained to associate with sheep or cattle, leading them to a specific destination. In stockyards, a Judas goat will lead sheep to slaughter, while its own life is spared. Judas goats are also used to lead other animals to specific pens and onto trucks. They have fallen out of use in recent times, but can still be found in various smaller slaughterhouses in some parts of the world."
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.google.com]

Holy shit, check this new poster of dead space 3!

They put it to our face unbelievable!

Is this the dark side of the moon?

Can you see the vampire face it forms?

Amazing subliminal message and picture of the soul eater planet eater galactic parasite moon!
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 33788012
Canada
02/06/2013 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.google.com]

Holy shit, check this new poster of dead space 3!

They put it to our face unbelievable!

Is this the dark side of the moon?

Can you see the vampire face it forms?

Amazing subliminal message and picture of the soul eater planet eater galactic parasite moon!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23562617

in fact it is! Look at the top left part!

it is the part we all see down left

The moon is the unfinished death star! ver.2.0

Look at this at 5:52 in full screen 720p! tell me what you think of this!

Last Edited by Blitz the storm-striker on 02/06/2013 02:01 AM
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had to take action after the mind f*ck i went through the previous night where i woke 2 times and remembered 10 different dreams being stressed the hell out in each one of them and at the last one i was crying like a baby cause first they had me fall in love with some beautiful pets then they had members of my family kill them and eat them.
I was crying crazy and woke up in tears. My brain was feeling horrible had terrible headaches and emotions/feelings etc and almost passed out.

I realized the mind fucking is getting worse lately due to the exposing the crap out of draconian lunar boss whore medusa and had to do something about which i described it in my last post.

Cause it would be insane to wake up every day do nothing or same shit and expect things to change.

The definition of insanity from Vaas of Far Cry 3.

Lets not forget to remind the negative rife frequencies this game plays at the pause menu and the deren's brown strategies all over the place to promote suicide and program your subconscious especially when you go to kill Vaas he tells you "shoot me take me out of my misery", trying to brainwash the masses that death is an escape from their problems.
Only if they knew what Plutarch had said.

"The souls of humans and animals are screaming from the moon!"

Then Vaas/savaoth/Jesus would say: Welcome to hell/slaughterhouse ...cough i mean heaven.
cruise

I feel you man....my mind is being f'ed with big time

trying to regain control

sleep is not working , so i think i'll do the 2-3 hour deal
 Quoting: CANADA FOR G H REES 85678

If you remember all the dreams they play in your mind at night its gonna blow your mind!
I had realize they play multiple dreams while we sleep but it was in a hollywood movie where it was revealed that the average number of different dreams in a night is 26.

I bet in 8 hours of sleep they can play as many they want especially if we count what was revealed in inception where similar thing some old friend had told me that a dream that feels like an hour long or more lasts only one minute when you sleep, and it makes sense too since our brain works fully during sleep 1 minute could be feel like an hour to it or even days!

I took a cat nap today at work during launch i woke up 3 times within 10 minutes and i remembered precisely 3 different dreams.
That shit was pure mind fuck man, it reminded me the movie freddy where everybody was trying not to sleep cause they were gonna get f*cked big time!
I can't stop laughing on how true this is man!
cruise

My aluminum blankets do help my brain a little but they don't block dreams, i think they would be more effective if there were no gaps between them as like when you test a cellphone to block incoming signals you must cover the whole thing all around for that to work.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

for so called Loving et's you are trolling a lot! Being unable to control your emotions shows a lot about who you really are!

As above so bellow!

TALk about Emotion Controlling ...lets see how well you do that Storm ..!?
Read your thread below I see all of the anger and judging behind ur words...
They reflect exactly about you, the way you describe about others.
BAD? SCUM? BORING? BLAMING? PATHETIC?

Leave alone how junk and messy your thoughts and understandings, that no one can understand any idea of what you are talking about.

You should make friend with Truthseeker!

typical of hollywood.... human is bad and it needs to be controlled. Mind parasiting at work there... i mean subconcious hijacking!

Higher beings of conciousness do not judge others at all!

if they do then they are only looking out to control other beings by making those being feel guilty for all that happens to them... Basic "Shift the blame" game. What ever happens is always our fault.... Yeah, BORING!

We all know water is the intelligent diseing and the high density earth! you aliens hide there, because you can more easyly control low density beings by infecting water with your energy you mind parasites! Water is intelligent, and too much loving to give a flying rats ass about your dominitive and "god like" complex need to control every single living being in the frigin universe!

If we are that much frigin pathetic as a race, then why bother? because you lie like you breathe scums!

Only your interest counts int it!
As above so bellow! As in as out.

what happens on Earth is micro /macro cosmos at work.

Spiritual, physical, nothing is ever an illusion.

Think youve been deceiving humanity good? Well your in for quite a mutherfucking suprise deceivers! The deceivers Shall be deceived! So it has been said! So it will be!
 Quoting: Amy 32261731

Quoting: Truthseeker 33211329

Amy,

You do realize this is/ was and NEVER going to be an attack on you... I have argument about the perceived deception being put out by the so called aliens... The ones who say that this life is terrible, and our bodies are outdated etc...

Monsterruns beef is with the same deceivers.. Thats it.. Trying to get the deceptions out the way...

To consider:
I never ever said... HEY, Belive what I'm saying cos its the truth.. However, one needs to question and form intelligent debate. That's what I'm doing...

If i said, I was a prophet... You will say... Whats the lottery number for tomorrow... I give you said numbers,.... Tomorrow comes, numbers WRONG... Guess what... I AIN'T no prophet... I am DELUSIONAL.

st and lord anu and whoever else should really thank Chronos for extended time... Cos their time is fast approaching... And to deceive as many as they can is their aim....

Believe me or not... Up to you.. But at least look into the plausibility of what I am suggesting.

Truthseeker.

Quoting truth seeker here! btw i am what he refers as Monsterrun!

"Higher beings of conciousness do not judge others at all"

Right there blitz you could have check mate her as she showed plain ignorance!

If there were no galactic judges like nemesis then who would stop the parasites?
That world would be a haven for the space bandits a universe where they can commit every unimaginable crime and get away with it having no fear of punishment or for anyone to get in their way.

Imagine a human body with no immune system! The diseases will have a feast on it!

Also this to not judge anyone at all is as lunatic as unconditional love, i would tell her then when a chinese cannibal eats your baby rapes you tortures you etc when a thief breaks into your house etc do not judge them do not attempt to stop them or punish them but simply try to be a higher being/lunatic retard and show them love too.
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Quoting truth seeker here! btw i am what he refers as Monsterrun!
i'm monsterrun."

That was part of blitz post but glp messed up and included it in my post.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 new words secret meaning i took notice while typing my last post.

Pour
[link to www.thefreedictionary.com]
To make (a liquid or granular solid) stream or flow, as from a container.

Poor
[link to www.thefreedictionary.com]
Having little or no wealth and few or no possessions.(robbed from everything)
Lacking in a specified resource or quality.(or form)

When a soul gets melted/poured it loses everything it becomes truly poor!

Pour=Poor!

Semen
is a word derived from Nemesis=is semen which could symbolize the punished souls by nemesis.
In our solar system we have the draconians playing judge/nemesis and give the nemesis punishment/death the one that nemesis himself has arrived in our solar system to deliver to the lunar scums!

From the movie judge dredd/nemesis.
Thread: Breaking!!!: Message To Earth From Universal Judge Nemesis/Dredd: "Jesus/Gods/Parasites ARE NOT THE LAW I AM THE LAW" They're Galactic
-Inhabitants of Peach Trees(Earth).
This is Judge Dredd(Nemesis).
In case you people have forgotten(your memories have been erased!),
this block(planet) operates under the same
rules as the rest of the city(galaxy).
Ma-Ma(Medusa/jesus/yahweh/rest draconian sewage/gods/parasites is not the law.
l am the law.(visit wiki nemesis is the name of justice in ancient literature!)
Ma-Ma(your god) is a common criminal(in our galaxy).
Guilty of murder(of humans planets like maldek/phaethon solar systems etc, see also revelations in draconian bible where he reveals his/her plans to blow up this solar system too and all of its planets, then escape to a new earth/victim under new sky, spread like a disease!)
Guilty of the manufacture and distribution
of the narcotic known as Slo-Mo.
And as of now, under sentence of death.
Any who obstruct me
in carrying out my duty
will be treated
as an accessory to her crimes.
You have been warned.
And as for you, Ma-Ma(draconian whore)...
***Judgment time.***

The lizards will be reminded of who is the Law then they will forget everything turned into semen participating in death races!
cruise

That is so funny man i'm on the floor laughing!

Star/Moon/Planet NEMESIS orbiting our solar system!
...And as for you, Ma-Ma(draconian whore medusa)...
***Judgment time.***

Note that the astronomers spotted it in 1984 and the cartoon saber rider and star sheriffs was premiered in 1987!
Where the lizards rushed to prepare their new brainwashing instrument to demonize nemesis/universal justice and unite all countries and races on our planet against him!

Note in the cartoon saber rider Nemesis blows up our moon!
And in the movie Dredd Ma-ma/galactic criminal Medusa tells him.
"You think l didn't know l'd get busted
some day. Goes with the territory."

And Nemesis will quote george green.

"It doesn't matter what you know, but what you can do about it!"

Dredd in the movie should say to medusa "i would let you suck my **** but you have a reputation of biting those off" so you can't even do what any other criminal woman would do in an attempt to gain some sympathy from a law enforcer.
In 4 words
"You are so f*cked!"
cruise

pour=poor? WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH LANGUAGE. since what you found out makes sense thenn that might mean that most words that sound alike... one of them has the true meaning? -scratches head in confusion- like affect and effect, pray and prey, bate and bait o__o LOLOL all i can think of

the universe is electric! everything is about Frequency, vibration and energy!

Then based on that we can say that letters are symbols made in the image of a sound vibration!

Words are the merging of symbols to create an emotion!

Words definition and grammar is based of phony-tics.

So if you want to find the truth about a word. All you have to do is go with the phonetic.

language is the mark of the beast litteraly!

Because it deceives and tell you what to think!

civilisation = Nation of Slaves!

And thats where the lunar scums sabotage gematria researchers cause by changing a letter or 2 but keeping the same sound/pronunciation they throw them off track!
cruise
As those kind researchers pay attention only to the numbers and not the sounds.

If you read raymond drake's book gods and spacemen which was posted on this thread he explained in an amazing way how words change over time but most of them keep the same sound and through that sound most researchers can identify the relation and the origin of them.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
pour=poor? WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH LANGUAGE. since what you found out makes sense thenn that might mean that most words that sound alike... one of them has the true meaning? -scratches head in confusion- like affect and effect, pray and prey, bate and bait o__o LOLOL all i can think of

I have also quoted raymond drake in a previous older post how words change over time and that indeed there's some secret relation to most words they sound alike similar to the words that have the same total.
Raymond drake himself in the book gods and spacemen gives some examples.

I wanna also add to this post the words.

warship and worship.

Now pay attention.

"Ancient traditions tell on the days when our world had no Moon. About 20,000 BC a wandering planet, Luna, approached the Earth raising huge tidal-waves, then receded to approach again. The threatened peoples turned to moon-worship to propitiate the Moon. Finally about 10,000 BC Luna came too close and was caught in the Earth's gravity drawing immense tides from north and south to engulf doomed Atlantis."

When we find out through research that all religions were created by the moon/lunar parasites and that the moon is a warplanet/warship we can spot the similarity of those words and the subliminal message of what people who worship really do and what sick planet's vagina are licking.

In the movie lifeforce they told us the secret meaning of the word disaster.
dis+aster=evil star/moon=planet of destruction/death star!

Also the wolves/lunar parasites can idnentify their prey easy when they hear them say that they pray they say "thats our food", when they hear you say you worship they say "thats our loyal servant and slave".

And by the way the religious sheeple might already be feeding the moon with their energy from this very dimension when they pray in churches as i have heard lectures of lunar agents saying the roofs of churches are shaped like antennas and when we examine the word p-ray/sending energy, to where these antennas are sending the sheeple's prays/energy???

Also in the movie clash of the titans it was shown how important role the churches play and how badly the lunar gods need them!

of course all of the religions were made by them... (i got this from adampants--just saying:) if you don't want people to know something then you could write a "holy" book claiming that YOU know it but you change everything and it all becomes a lie everyone believes.

and geeeeezzzzz thinking about these demons and the fact that they cant survive without stealing energy from others this way makes me sad... UGH WHY DO I ALWAYS FEEL BAD FOR THE BAD GUYS.
now, since we're apparently in a place corrupted by cancer...

...what's the cure?

less onctogenes and more tumor suppressor genes.

you can use more onctogenes to overdose the cancer cells, but in theory it should not work.

tumor suppresor genes cause the cells to ignite the self destruct mechanism!

To anyone who doesn't know how yet how to cure cancer i recommend to do some research starting with "the gerson therapy" and "Dr. Tullio Simoncini"

[link to www.google.com (secure)]

Its mind blowing that there tons of different cures even hemp oil kills cancer but yet you have millions of cancer patients dying left and right!

Ignorance is rampant on this planet man, well what could we expect from an population that keeps getting their memories completely erased every 60-80 years.

From the movie Memento:
-Write it down write it down
-Got to find a pen!
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
DEAD SPACE

"WHEN THE END OF THE UNIVERSE IS SET IN MOTION, WHERE YOU WILL RUN, HOW WILL YOU SURVIVE"

I saw this trailer few days ago and found its message amazing as it reminded me an old post i had made on this thread about the people who were thinking only about saving their own ass, escape this planet never to come back with support or instead help defeat this disease from within right from this very planet.

I had said that just like with cancer in your body that spreads and eventually takes over and kills the human organism, same with this galactic disease it will eventually spread and kill the whole universal human organism if we don't stop it!
Then what? Where you're gonna escape then? When the disease has spread everywhere and has you cornered with only option to fight it before it devours you how will you defeat an ex planetary/solar size disease now in universal size???
Just like with any disease its a lot better to take care of it as soon as possible than ignore it and have to deal with it later!

I had said the solution to any problem is by solving it not running away from it as you will find it again in front of you and it may have grown to a bigger problem next time you come across it.

In the dead space 2 it gets revealed that by the 25th century earth is completely raped from its resources and humanity(see draconians) tries to escape into other planets to rape(see bible where jesus will take his people/slaves/servants to go live/rape another earth under new skies!) them the exact same way they did to earth.
(This was also mentioned in the movie sunshine where they were going to blow up our sun that our planet was completely raped).

And this is another thing we need to foil right next to ww3 cause ww3 will bring instant death but the destruction of our planet a much slower and painful death!
(As you see the lizards just like its mentioned in the 36 ancient chinese strategies, they have multiple plans in place for the extinction of man kind(black and white race) where if the one plans fails the parallel one will accomplish the mission!)

I found interesting in dead space 2 which i started playing it yesterday, your memories have been erased and when you meet one of the doctors he tells you "we all gonna burn for what we did to you isaac".

Indeed the time where the lizards will meet their maker/soul oven is coming soon!
cruise

I forgot to include in this post the most amazing message and that is "THE UNIVERSE IS ALIVE!" like ghrees correctly informed us the universe is a living conscious organism!

HYPER-ANTHROPOID FORM OF THE UNIVERSAL ORGANISM
[link to hellenandchaos.blogspot.com]

ABOUT THE UNIVERSAL INTELLIGENT LIVING ORGANISM: U.O. Hero-Fighter Requests
[link to hellenandchaos.blogspot.com]

How many people on this planet are aware that???

And we all know just like in a human body what happens to the ones who try to destroy and kill it.

It's mind blowing when i think that we live in the disease's territory!
And instead the masses try to defeat it they talk about love light haven etc etc, that's the disease right there just like a farmer growing yummy farm animals for slaughter!
You got to feed your farm animals nice things if you want them to taste good!
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sure are a lot of damned souls trapped in this thread!

If you drink the water, you will fit through the bars.
 Quoting: IAMIAM

I was like who is this guy man so i did some research, i clicked his name and visited some of his threads.

Let me start cruisecruisecruise

Cause oh boy thats how excited i get when i'm about to pull a snake out of it's sheep clothing!

from one of his thread he reveals to us
Thread: Please Listen to ME!!
"I became a Freemason and I sat in the East as Master of the Lodge. 6 months in the East and I stepped down to devote time to a combat stressed Brother. During this time, I was suspended from the craft.

I am an initiated Priest in the African-Cuban tradition of Palomayombe. Tata Ngombe en Toto is the name I was given. It means "Father King of the Earth"."

Keep your lunatic advices to yourself judas goat, thanks i'm not buying! and in case you didn't know after the judas goat job is done and has lead all sheep to slaughter the judas goat gets slaughtered too!
cruise
Blitz the strom-Striker
User ID: 1606957
Canada
02/06/2013 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah i got banned... crappy network usb wireless device!

i edited the Dead space 3 promo picture!

just to show a few things!

Take a look at it! (O-O).

[link to i1188.photobucket.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1606957
Canada
02/06/2013 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah i got banned... crappy network usb wireless device!

i edited the Dead space 3 promo picture!

just to show a few things!

Take a look at it! (O-O).

[link to i1188.photobucket.com]
 Quoting: Blitz the strom-Striker 1606957

yea but, it there something new to it?
is there something in it that we din't already knew about?
man, every time you all are like, MOON and CHINA,
it's like, someone's saying, "see, this proves illuminati exists".

fuck, we know about the moon, and china,
for the last 106 pages, you all have been repeating the same shit, over and over again, and giving the same expression to it every time, like "omfg, it has moon in it, it just blew my mind"

and when one someone tries to go beyond it, he is called a shill.

and what's with this stupid photo?

WHY DON'T YOU SHOW YOUR AVATAR? HUH?
WHY YOU DELETED IT?
IT WAS A ROBOTIC DRACONIAN SHOWING HIS ONE EYE,
WHICH WAS AN EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE AN AGENT.

Quoting: burr 33813439

man im not a paid subscriber! it was a 1 month trial you Shill.

Stop attacking everyone here.

the energies you send are the energies you attract to you as well!

Go ahead spread hate, youl get what you ask!

GLP