Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,282 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 766,270
Pageviews Today: 1,352,166Threads Today: 574Posts Today: 9,917
03:47 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

!!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 33856608
Canada
02/07/2013 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!
yeah i got banned... crappy network usb wireless device!

i edited the Dead space 3 promo picture!

just to show a few things!

Take a look at it! (O-O).

[link to i1188.photobucket.com]
 Quoting: Blitz the strom-Striker 1606957

yea but, it there something new to it?
is there something in it that we din't already knew about?
man, every time you all are like, MOON and CHINA,
it's like, someone's saying, "see, this proves illuminati exists".

fuck, we know about the moon, and china,
for the last 106 pages, you all have been repeating the same shit, over and over again, and giving the same expression to it every time, like "omfg, it has moon in it, it just blew my mind"

and when one someone tries to go beyond it, he is called a shill.

and what's with this stupid photo?

WHY DON'T YOU SHOW YOUR AVATAR? HUH?
WHY YOU DELETED IT?
IT WAS A ROBOTIC DRACONIAN SHOWING HIS ONE EYE,
WHICH WAS AN EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE AN AGENT.

Quoting: burr 33813439

man im not a paid subscriber! it was a 1 month trial you Shill.

Stop attacking everyone here.

the energies you send are the energies you attract to you as well!

Go ahead spread hate, youl get what you ask!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1606957

"what i say is what i feel"

And you feelings are always right right?

You might wanna go through the pages of this thread cause spoon feeding is over.
Those who follow this thread can realize you're full with vulnerabilities/Achilles heels.

Draconian trainee asking his master:
I have blitz on my sights where to shoot?
Master:
Anywhere the whole thing is an Achilles heel!
cruise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22996337

your fucking clueless are you morAn!

love is not about destruction! of course we all want to kick all the rochilds little ass to obilivion! but war is not the solution! it'S the problem!
 Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

LISTEN YOU DUMB FUCK!

YOU SHOW UP ON THIS THREAD TELLING US THERE IS NO NEED TO REMEMBER THE PAST AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL OTHERS STUPID?

THAT ALONE SHOWED HOW RETARDED YOU ARE!

AND IN THIS POST YOU SHOWED THAT YOU'RE EVEN A BIGGER DUMB FUCK!

WHEN SOMEONE WAGES WAR AT YOU YOU SPEAK ABOUT PEACE?
YOU JUST MADE HIS JOB EASIER TO KILL YOUR STUPID ASS!

A DUMB SHEEP READY FOR SLAUGHTER YOU ARE, DON'T DRAG OTHERS WITH YOU WITH YOUR CANCEROUS ADVISES DIE ALONE DUMB FUCK!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23168359

To Blitz put your money where your mouth is will you?
And don't pretend it didnt happen what that op guy said about you sad.....really sad. Just for telling your point of view....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1344892

Defending you shill partner?
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
syb
User ID: 29415814
United States
02/07/2013 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Y'allhi I read up to page 7 and then went to the last page, 107. Lot of reading to get to 107 so I skipped parts, so sorry if this was mentioned before but thought I throw it out there. My theory of all this stuff.

I've searched out all kinds of things and have run into this stuff before. It's all so confusing and having it all online at our disposal, is really making for lots more confusion. Before, you had to go to a library or wherever but it wasn't just sitting at home on a machine that knows everything it seems. float

I think it all boils down to two emotions, Love and Fear.
From these two come all others. Again, the duality I see everywhere. You can research this yourself.

Now if what you are saying is these 'prison guards' use our emotions as food.. ok.. They seem to LOVE the fear emotions, like anger, greed, envy, fear, depression, lunatics agumball But they don't seem to like the love emotions, like sharing and caring and empathy for your neighbors. The human species seems very judgemental to me. And I am very, very guilty of that, dang judgement is defective and I hope like hell that I'm not judged the way I have judged some people. I had no right and neither does anyone else to judge someone for things they know nothing about. Gossip is a vicious thing and there are other ways we judge things that we do not consider judging, but we do. Human nature.

These 'prison guards' don't see to like the love emotions very much. But there is much more to love than most people seem to grasp. Some people have the entirely wrong idea about love and think it's control or pain or whatever they were taught to think and it goes really deep into their pyche it seems, the soul?

Love is giving. It's that simple. When you love something, you protect it, you cherish it, you want it to be happy and never have the need to cry or hurt. Ever notice how when someone you love dies, your heart physically hurts. It doesn't hurt when you physically hurt yourself, just when it's an emotional pain like death or seeing a loved one hurting/sick. Love is also about forgiveness. Anyone remember when the Amish forgave that guy that killed their kids? Google it and I think they're making a movie about it.

Forgiveness is what love is about. No matter what you have to forgive and that is what all the so-called great teachers taught but no one gets it.

First, you really must "come out of her(babylon some call it)". You must or you will be sucked into the "matrix" every time. What you experience becomes your reality and what you watch on TV becomes your reality. I remember when everyone KNEW that what we were watching was not real. No one really lived like that. TV is a fantasy and look around you. Everyone thinks they deserve a house over 1000ft. Houses used to be small and I still like a small house, easier to clean and all.

But the jokes are not really funny. They are sick. Evil if you will. Yep, everyone laughs because it's easier to laugh than to cry. I used to like the Simpsons. Now I watch it and see a sickness. It's so insidious and cruel that it's like the frog in the boiling water and we are the frogs. Sheeple??? no frogs...sigh When did it become funny for the baby to think about killing his mom and dad? Just watch the show or any show. Family Guy, dude throws out a bottle of pills to get rid of the junkie in back seat and the junkie jumps out after it. Then, him and Roger laugh about how it was really tic-tacs and he(junkie) was an idiot. When did conning people become a part of our mainstream culture here. I'm sure always down through the centuries, maybe it was just hidden better in the 1960's and 70's. Our morals suck and it shows. Do y'all not see the monsters we've created? We are doing something wrong but that's another thread subject.

Guilt is a fear emotion, not a love one. I think we need to get an entirely different mindset. I think we need to examine what love and fear are and throw away fear emotions. That's very hard to do though. And not many will succeed. Ghandi didn't make it even though he preached love and all. Talk is cheap and easy. Doing is the hard part and staying the course is even harder with all the temptations thrown your way in the world.

Some things I think about... and you should know who said these things or your education is.. not sure.. anyway...

Know yourself. (I think a lot of people lie to themselves as I have been guilty of that. You think it and it has the potential to become action. No thought of it and it will never manifest. So you are to guard your thoughts as... Thoughts become actions which becomes your reality.tomato)

Physics says there is a God out there. Doesn't say what but just is. The IAM.

One of the greatest teachers said, That these are the most important rules. One, love God. Two, love your neighbor as yourself. And as these will not be followed by man in my lifetime...1dunno1 If they were, no one would get beat, murdered, robbed, cheated, bribed, shouted at or curse out anyone, ect. Everyone would be polite and things would flow a lot smoother. But people are addicted to chaos. Therefore, the wild ride of life. Ask the Amish, they will tell you life is simple if you let it be. Nope, don't want to be an Amish person, I like my internet and electric.laugh

And yep, I subscribe to the Yeshua stuff after all my searching, most say or think I'm agnostic, whatever that means. rolleyes
CANADA FOR G H REES
User ID: 28595083
Canada
02/07/2013 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
i'd like to know what you geniuses think of Ariadne and Arachne ?

if Athena is Medusa ...then it opens alot of doors on the Arachne story

and Ariadne and the Minotaur ....reptilian brain

any ideas guys. .... you geniuses :D

i'll be putting together a video series concerning these discoveries.

THE WORLD WILL KNOW!

fuck the dracos. muslims and the chinese baby eaters and unit 731 japanese dolphin killers
 Quoting: CANADA FOR G H REES 28595083

Ariadne
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
"Her father put her in charge of the labyrinth where sacrifices were made as part of reparations (either to Poseidon or to Athena, depending on the version of the myth)"

(She was in charge of draconian rituals/blood sacrifices, take note how could good goddess virgin athena(draconian whore medusa) accept such sacrifices to be made on her name? rofl!.)

"She remained faithful to Dionysus, but was later killed by Perseus at Argos. In other myths Ariadne hanged herself from a tree, like Erigone and the hanging Artemis, a Mesopotamian theme. Some scholars think, due to her thread-spinning and winding associations, that she was a weaving goddess such as Arachne, and they support the assertion with the mytheme of the Hanged Nymph (see weaving in mythology)."

(Her name derives from Arihadne which is also very close to Arachne!)

Kerenyi observes that her name is merely an epithet and claims that she was originally the "Mistress of the Labyrinth", both a winding dance-ground and in the Greek view a prison with the dreaded Minotaur at its centre. Kerenyi notes a Linear B inscription from Knossos, "to all the gods, honey... to the mistress of the labyrinth honey" in equal amounts, suggesting to him that the Mistress of the Labyrinth was a Great Goddess in her own right.[9] Professor Barry Powell has suggested she was Minoan Crete's Snake Goddess.

(The moment i read that perseus slaughtered her i knew she was a god damn snake!)

Arachne
[link to www.thanasis.com]
In this article about Arachne she had the same end with one of Ariadne's where she hanged her self too!
You will also read the she had a contest with goddess athena(medusa) on who could spin the web best subliminal message that athena(medusa) is also arachne!
Arachne was punished by Athena who turned her into a monster spider just like medusa was punished similar way by athena and was turned into an ugly monster, only it turns out to be after some research that medusa was the dark side of athena and the same person being worshiped under the same name in the ancient eastern countries! and in this similar story with arachne it gets revealed that athena/medusa could spin web just like and as good as arachne which is an amazing subliminal message that athena/medusa is also... arachne!!!

For more intel about arachne can be found here too.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention canada for ghrees as i have seen in so many draconian movies and cartoons the spider to be the big boss the mother of all monsters etc, it was even in the new batman movie as i exposed it before where if you pay attention to the bad guy's mouth you'll see a spider and he was shown also in one part of the movie to have special/mind control powers!
and one of his victims asked him before he was killed "what are you?".

Before this i had made the connection
"red queen(from resident evil)=virgin mary=virgin athena=medusa=mantis(and now)=arachne!"

Also in your video with nemesis from saber rider where they demonize him and have him wear a chinese dragon's mask and they also have him be a cyborg if you upload it again i can point out the exact time where they have him look like a spider too!
Its where he shows up and raises his arms up in the air pay attention to the extra arms under his clothes facing down!

The demonization of nemesis continues in hollywood draconian movies!

Cyborg Nemesis 2013
[link to www.imdb.com]
[link to www.google.com (secure)]

The teaser poster says

"THE FUTURE.. DARK VIOLENT... AND MORE THAN HUMAN"

See less than human as an informed human being is aware that him and especially his brain are way superior to any machine when unlocked and without their memories erased!
As when you don't remember(when under Lunar Memory Erasure) just like athena said to kratos you might have an amazing weapon next to you and not knowing what to do with it!

Android: "If i had a wish... i'd wish to be human"

I imagine these cyborgs could be draconian failures of the past being recycled again and presented to us as superior and that we should upgrade(see downgrade) to be like them.
cruise

Ghrees has revealed that only the human brain can connect to the parallel dimensions achieving insane speeds as every parallel dimension runs at multiple speeds of the one below it!
To those who have seen ghrees' mathematical charts can realize the mind blowing powers of the human brain where movies like limitless make no judge to it.

The only upgrade humans are missing are their memories!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23953120

applause2

I LOVE THIS GUY!

TOP NOTCH GENIUS!!!

A TRUE THEOMORPHIC SOUL!

THANK YOU FRIEND!
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
02/07/2013 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
"truth is not supposed to make you happy! But it can set you free!"

Truth tells you what you need to hear rather then what you want to hear!

Here's one i like more.

"Lies are sweet cause are made to the liking of the customers and just like a hunter's/fisherman's bait contain the hook or poison well hidden inside."

"Truth is bitter only to the customers that their tongue had tasted way too many lies!"
(Oh and its not for sale)

If humans had grew up with the truth then the truth would be sweet and the lies would be spotted from "miles away" and only by looking at them would be completely disgusted!

When a tree is grown the wrong way to straightening it up its gonna hurt!

typo corrected "miles away".

A perfect example to the above is with the sunlight.

When someone lives in the darkness for too long and then all of a sudden is exposed to the sunlight it will be painful to the eyes but after a while the eyes will be adjusted to the truth and it will not be bitter anymore.

Not many can endure the pain until it goes away and the benefits to come in though!
Those who can are what makes the difference between the living and the dead between the punsihers of the disease and the victims/prey of the disease!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23562617

i love how you only reply to this guy. it seems that whenever people say something critical to what you think you don't say anything. WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DISCUSSING EVERYTHING YOU ARENT HELPINGGGGG. STOP CALLING THE INDIAN GUY A SHILL BTW! HE HAS GOOD THOUGHTS ON THIS. I BET YOU'RE THE SHILL BECAUSE OF HOW YOU'RE ACTING! *SNAPS FINGERS LIKE A BLACK WOMAN*
AND IF YOU ARE THEN GEE THANKS. YOU SAID IN ONE OF YOUR POSTS THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE THE BAIT OFF OF THE FISHING LINE WITHOUT BEING CAUGHT.

BOOYAH!
LOLOL

BUT WHATEVER DO YOU WHAT YOU DO. MORE POWER TO YOU. o__o

AND ALSO SINCE YOU BELIEVE IN THIS GHREES STUFF...
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE WIN?

yet again this whole thing is retarded! it's like the point of this is to make people worry about their death than worrying about what they can do now while they're living, breathing... YOU KNOW, ALIVE?

and honestly who gives a shit about what the people put in the movies. THIS CANCER IS VERY VERY FUCKING SMART. WAAAAY TOO SMART TO JUST PUT THINGS ABOUT THE TRUTH OF LIFE IN IT'S MOVIES. *FACEPALMS SELF* "WELL DATS BECWAZ DUH LUNAR AGENTOS THINK WE'RE SO FUNNAY AND STOOPID THAT THEY ACTUALLY PUT THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS UNIVERSE INTO THEM BECAUSE IT'S NAWT LIEK WE'D EVAR FIGURE DEM OUT!"
NO, JUST NO.

FEAR = NEGATIVE ENERGY = FOOD TO THE DEMONS!! AND EVEN IF YOU WERE A SATANIST AND SENT LOVE TO THEM, THEY WOULD FEED ON THAT EMOTION TOO!!
^^^ AND ONCE YOU SAID WE SHOULD USE OUR EMOTIONS TO OUR OWN ADVANTAGE? NONE OF OUR EMOTIONS (IM TALKING ANGER AND FEAR BASED ONES LIKE YOU SAID WE SHOULD USE) WOULD HELP US IN A SITUATION WHERE WE'D NEED TO THINK. WE'D NEED TO BE CALM.

IN A STATE OF ANXIETY, YOU CANT THINK!!!
EXAMPLE:
ONCE I LOST MY EARRINGS OR WHATEVER. I WAS WITH MY 3 YEAR OLD SISTER AND KEPT LOOKING FOR IT IN A STATE OF ANXIETY. I THOUGHT I LOOKED EVERYWHERE. EXACTLY WHEN I GAVE UP, I REALIZED THAT MY THREE YEAR OLD SISTER FOUND IT IN AN INSTANT. SHE WAS CALM AND WASN'T FREAKING OUT.
SHE WASN'T BLINDED BY FEAR OR ANXIETY.

YOU ALSO SAID THAT ME AND THE GUY FROM INDIA SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT YOU. DUDE YOU'RE THE GUY WHO MADE THIS WHOOLLEE FUCKING THING. AND YOU MAKE A LOT OF STATEMENTS AS IF YOU KNOW EVERYTHING BASED ON YOUR ONLINE RESEARCH WITH GHREES AND THEE INTERNETS, (BECAUSE ITS NOT LIKE ANYONE READS BOOKS ANYMORE) SO WHY WOULDNT WE BE DISCUSSING HOW YOU DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE, THE GUY WHO BROUGHT UP THIS SOUL TRAP IDEA IN THE FIRST PLACE AND ACTS LIKE A KNOW-IT-ALL AUTHORITY FIGURE THAT CLAIMS TO KNOW THE TRUTH OF LIFE WITH ALL OF THIS STUFF??

THAT'S WHAT I THINK.
 Quoting: cookie 12640204

shut the fuck up womanfuckoff2

knockout
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
02/07/2013 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had to take action after the mind f*ck i went through the previous night where i woke 2 times and remembered 10 different dreams being stressed the hell out in each one of them and at the last one i was crying like a baby cause first they had me fall in love with some beautiful pets then they had members of my family kill them and eat them.
I was crying crazy and woke up in tears. My brain was feeling horrible had terrible headaches and emotions/feelings etc and almost passed out.

I realized the mind fucking is getting worse lately due to the exposing the crap out of draconian lunar boss whore medusa and had to do something about which i described it in my last post.

Cause it would be insane to wake up every day do nothing or same shit and expect things to change.

The definition of insanity from Vaas of Far Cry 3.

Lets not forget to remind the negative rife frequencies this game plays at the pause menu and the deren's brown strategies all over the place to promote suicide and program your subconscious especially when you go to kill Vaas he tells you "shoot me take me out of my misery", trying to brainwash the masses that death is an escape from their problems.
Only if they knew what Plutarch had said.

"The souls of humans and animals are screaming from the moon!"

Then Vaas/savaoth/Jesus would say: Welcome to hell/slaughterhouse ...cough i mean heaven.
cruise

I feel you man....my mind is being f'ed with big time

trying to regain control

sleep is not working , so i think i'll do the 2-3 hour deal
 Quoting: CANADA FOR G H REES 85678

If you remember all the dreams they play in your mind at night its gonna blow your mind!
I had realize they play multiple dreams while we sleep but it was in a hollywood movie where it was revealed that the average number of different dreams in a night is 26.

I bet in 8 hours of sleep they can play as many they want especially if we count what was revealed in inception where similar thing some old friend had told me that a dream that feels like an hour long or more lasts only one minute when you sleep, and it makes sense too since our brain works fully during sleep 1 minute could be feel like an hour to it or even days!

I took a cat nap today at work during launch i woke up 3 times within 10 minutes and i remembered precisely 3 different dreams.
That shit was pure mind fuck man, it reminded me the movie freddy where everybody was trying not to sleep cause they were gonna get f*cked big time!
I can't stop laughing on how true this is man!
cruise

My aluminum blankets do help my brain a little but they don't block dreams, i think they would be more effective if there were no gaps between them as like when you test a cellphone to block incoming signals you must cover the whole thing all around for that to work.

so i put some aluminum foil on my ceiling above my head...I can actually remember some dreams now .... so I regained memeory...and it is indeed fucked up bullshit

i had some girl seduce me and get me all hard and turns out her boyfriend is right there watching...and then they laugh at me .... she is like hahah got you all aroused...and her bf is standing there laughing ...im like wTF!

one example ....but the foil and metals do repell this shit to an entent. we should keep trying other metals
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
02/07/2013 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

yea but, it there something new to it?
is there something in it that we din't already knew about?
man, every time you all are like, MOON and CHINA,
it's like, someone's saying, "see, this proves illuminati exists".

fuck, we know about the moon, and china,
for the last 106 pages, you all have been repeating the same shit, over and over again, and giving the same expression to it every time, like "omfg, it has moon in it, it just blew my mind"

and when one someone tries to go beyond it, he is called a shill.

and what's with this stupid photo?

WHY DON'T YOU SHOW YOUR AVATAR? HUH?
WHY YOU DELETED IT?
IT WAS A ROBOTIC DRACONIAN SHOWING HIS ONE EYE,
WHICH WAS AN EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE AN AGENT.

Quoting: burr 33813439

man im not a paid subscriber! it was a 1 month trial you Shill.

Stop attacking everyone here.

the energies you send are the energies you attract to you as well!

Go ahead spread hate, youl get what you ask!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1606957

Amazing how you changed the topic,
that all you idiots have been talking the same shit for a hundred pages.
and every time you read it, it blows your minds,

fuck I doubt all you idiots have mind,
these little things blow your minds?
how small are your minds?

it bet you don't even have brains,
you all have satan's spit out chewing gums,
and you all must have gone, "oh, it looks like brain, it must be my brain"

and you all think the same way,
no different or Independent thoughts,
your hive mind bullshit.

sheeps are at least programmed through T.V, and they don't know it, when they do, they'll all stand up,
you all program yourselves, with this bullshit mentality.
how stupid can you all get?

you think it's all going to end as your masters have planned?
FUCK YOU THEN!

You all don't even have any SELF RESPECT.

by seeing that post, WHERE OP INSULTS YOU, and you still serve him
lol, that proves lot to me.

I know, you all in your bases or whatever, must be like

--------------------------------------------------
OP: blitz, hey asshole, go and post this on ST, and praise me,

blitz: as you say master.

OP: and then "YOU WITH YOUR CANCEROUS ADVISES D1E ALONE DUMB F*CK!"

bltiz: Ok master, as you say, will be done.
------------------------------------------

fuck, slaves like you talking about freedom,
men like you talk about justice?

and fuck, the worst of all,
you are sucking OP's dick,
OP's DICK!!!!
he is a retard, the worst slave of all, and you are his slave, shame on you,
I pity you.

OP is a brain dead, soul less scum.

you all have NO SELF RESPECT,

and lol, I know more about after death than you fucks,

and fuck,

BELIEVE ME,
THAT WHEN OP SAYS "AFTER THE SHEEPS ARE SLAUGHTERED, THE JUDAS GOAT WILL GET SLAUGHTERED TOO"
FUCK, I LAUGH AT HIM, LOL, HE HAS NO IEAD!

IF YOU THINK I'M NOT SPEAKING THE TRUTH,
ASK YOUR AUNT JEWEL,

YOU IDIOTS HAVE NO IDEA HOW THEY USE YOU, TO IN THE END, BETRAY YOU IDIOTS,
CANADA FOR REES, OP, YOU,
LOL, YOU HAVE YOUR SURPRISES FOR AFTER DEATH TOO,
THEY USE YOU, WHILE YOU JUST SIT THERE, SPREAD LIES,
PLAY GAMES, GET HIGH, LOL. BRAIN DEAD SLAVES SERVING THEIR OWN ENEMIES.

ASK JEWEL WHAT I HAD ONCE COMMENTED THAT SHE HAD TO DELETE HER COMMENTS ON YOUTUBE,
LOL, SHE CALLS HERSELF 'DEATH'. LMAO, I KILLED DEATH.

YOU ALL CAN'T EVEN TRUST EACH OTHER, WHILE WE KNOW, THAT IF ANYONE HERE, OR WHO WAS HERE,
IF THEY FIND ANYTHING IMPORTANT, THEY WILL POST IT HERE, REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT THEY WILL BE CALLED A SHILL,

THIS IS OUR BROTHERHOOD, WE DON'T NEED SYMBOLS OR CLUBS, OR ORGANIZATIONS, OR A HIERARCHY,
WE TREAT EACH OTHER EQUALLY, WE RESPECT EACH OTHER, WE RESEARCH EACH OTHER'S VIEWS AND THOUGHTS,
AND THEIR CONTRIBUTION, AND WE ALL DON'T EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER, AND WE FIGHT FOR JUSTICE AND GOOD.

AND YOU IDIOTS THINK YOU CAN STAND AGAINST US?!?!?!?!?!

YOU ALL HAVE LOST IT I GUESS.

I KNOW IF ANYONE GET DEEPER INTO THIS, THEY WILL POST HERE,
LIKE 1344892 POSTED ABOUT 'Appledoor the 911 ritual' SERIES.
THAT GUY ALSO TALKS ABOUT AFTER DEATH AND THOSE PEOPLE THAT WE WILL MEET,
EVEN HE SAYS TO AVOID THEM CASUALLY,

I HAVEN'T WATCHED THE SERIES, BUT MY FRIEND HAS, AND HE HAS SENT ME THOSE NOTES, IN WHICH HE WROTE IMPORTANT POINTS OF THAT SERIES,

WE DIVIDE OUR RESEARCH!

FUCK YOU!!!!!!

I KNOW YOU WON'T QUOTE THIS,
BUT FUCK, I WILL QUOTE THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN,

LIKE OP AND YOU INTENTIONALLY QUOTE OLD BULLSHIT POSTS SO THAT PEOPLE WILL SEE IT AGAIN AND AGAIN,
I'LL QUOTE THOSE POSTS, THAT EXPOSED YOU IDIOTS, 100000 TIMES, I'LL TAKE THIS THREAD TO 200 PAGES.

WE NEED THOSE OLD IMPORTANT POSTS, POSTED MY SO MANY PEOPLE, HERE AGAIN,

AND LOL, MY NOTES GOT DELETED, SO I'LL ONCE AGAIN BE GOING THROUGH THIS THREAD,
SO LOL, I'LL BE QUOTING THE IMPORTANT ONE'S AGAIN.

FUCK, I DON'T KNOW HOW WE ARE GOING TO DEAL WITH ETS,
BUT FUCK YOU, I SWEAR WE'LL FIND A WAY OUT,
IF NOT TODAY, 10 TRILLIONS YEARS LATER, BUT WE WILL.
AND WHEN WE GET OUT, YOU ALL WILL BE IN HELL FOR EVER.

EVEN IF YOU ASSHOLE GET YOUR NEW WORLD ORDER,
WE WILL GET OUT OF IT,
MY COUNTRY WAS IN A NWO STATE BEFORE ASSHOLE,
WE ALL WERE SLAVES IN THE ANCIENT TIMES RIGHT?
SO WE HAVE WON IT BEFORE RIGHT?
WE WILL WIND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
AND YOU CHOOSE TO BECOME A SLAVE?

FUCK I'M GLAD YOUR SOULS ARE GOING TO GET REMOVED FROM YOUR SPIRITS (DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW ABOUT DEMONIC CONVERSIONS, BUT I GUESS, MANY OF YOU DON'T) BECAUSE YOU DON'T DESERVE TO HAVE A SOUL, YOU ARE A DISGRACE.

BUT YEA, IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT IN THE END,
PROGRAMMED IDIOTS,

FUCK, WE ALL WILL FORGIVE YOU ALL, AND HAVE MERCY ON YOU IDIOTS, AND LEAVE YOU.
AFTER TEACHING YOU IDIOTS A LESSON.
 Quoting: burrr 33813439

always something interesting brought to the table with you mr mumbai lol

so , compile all you think is wrong with jewel in one post

as for me ... you know me ...i'm just an idiot at times lol but im lernnnin

lets see all the proof in one post :) please and thanks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23953120
United States
02/07/2013 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.google.com]

Holy shit, check this new poster of dead space 3!

They put it to our face unbelievable!

Is this the dark side of the moon?

Can you see the vampire face it forms?

Amazing subliminal message and picture of the soul eater planet eater galactic parasite moon!

in fact it is! Look at the top left part!

it is the part we all see down left

The moon is the unfinished death star! ver.2.0

Look at this at 5:52 in full screen 720p! tell me what you think of this!

Hahaha this video contains amazing intel man!

Holy mothership is what they call it and it gives away that the people working at area 51 are reptilians!

Also another thing this gives away that all religions on this planet worship the warship/mothership moon! where the first religions on earth were blatant that they worship the moon later religions like the 12 gods islam etc started conceal themselves and hiding the moon behind the word olymbus which i decoded not long ago and allah where she was the moon goddess before islam, the muslims maintained the moon flag though through their new religion and also many muslims to this day claim that allah lives on the moon.

Christianity's golden age in Byzantium empire they had the moon flag too identical flag with the muslims!
Why the pussy ass christians stopped using that flag anymore what are they afraid???
cruise

Another thing i exposed recently was the gathering of all religious leaders around the globe to pray together behind an earth statue for peace unity/one global religion etc.

I was like how can you hide the moon, that you worship the moon in plain sight???

"YOU SIMPLY SAY IT'S THE EARTH!"

Here i found the pic too where most religious leaders are praying behind the earth statue(see moon statue).
[link to 2.bp.blogspot.com]

[link to 4.bp.blogspot.com]

About the union of all religions its mentioned also in the dead space 2 all over the place as unitology where they promot it similar like in bioshock 2(unite/give your soul to the lamb) as 1 mind(hive mind) one soul(see lunar agent magador that our soul is a fragment and needs to reconnect with the source/moon) etc etc with only difference in dead space 2 when they were talking about that they showed the humans burned and turned into ashes! giving away an amazing subliminal message that even to unite your soul with the disease it still has to be melted to scrap metal pass through fire/hell/(lunar agent john lear's)"soul oven!"

Lastly about our moon being unfinished death star i think it gets repaired from the damages it got from its last star war 13,000 years ago.
Also scientists are baffled to the fact that most(i think they had said all) moon craters have the same age and depth like they all happened the same time!

If humans knew that warplanet moon with hull of 25 miles deep titanium has a giant Achilles heel on its dark side OH BOY the motivation that would give them that we can defeat the parasites ourselves!

KING LEONIDAS
"THE WORLD WILL KNOW/LEARN, THAT EVEN THEIR LUNAR SNAKE GOD/PARASITE CAN BLEED!"
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/07/2013 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
HOLY SHIT THE PARASITES NEVER LEFT THIS THREAD!
THEY HAVE PUT THIS THREAD UNDER QUARANTINE MONITORING IT 24/7 LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES TO TEAM ATTACK IT!

I RECOMMEND TO THE READERS OF THIS THREAD TO IGNORE THEM AS THEIR MISSION IS TO WASTE OUR TIME AND FLOOD THIS THREAD WITH FILTH!

ITS AMAZING THE NEW STRATEGIES THEY COME UP WITH TO START THE ROOSTER FIGHTING, SEND IN A NEW JUDAS GOAT/COOKIE(OR OLD SHILL UNDER NEW USERNAME) TO PRETEND HE'S ON OUR SIDE AND WHILE UNDER OUR RADAR INSTIGATE THE ROOSTER FIGHTING AND PREPARE THE WAY FOR HIS BODIES/OLD EXPOSED SHILLS/PAID AGENTS THAT MONITOR THIS THREAD 24/7 TO JUMP IN!

"THANKS FOR VERIFYING THE AMAZING JOB WE DO AND HOW MUCH THIS THREAD HURTS YOUR MASTERS YOU STUPID PARASITES!"

I BET EVERY DAY THAT WE FIND NEW STUFF AND EXPOSE THE CRAP OUT OF THEIR LUNAR MASTERS AND SPREAD THE WORD TO EVEN MORE PEOPLE THEY GO INTO FOAM EXTRACTION MODE!

LUNAR PARASITES:
-WE'RE LOSING FOOD ...COUGH SHEEP!!! SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!
CRUISECRUISECRUISE
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1606957
Canada
02/07/2013 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
THEY HAVE PUT THIS THREAD UNDER QUARANTINE MONITORING IT 24/7 LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES TO TEAM ATTACK IT!

I RECOMMEND TO THE READERS OF THIS THREAD TO IGNORE THEM AS THEIR MISSION IS TO WASTE OUR TIME AND FLOOD THIS THREAD WITH FILTH!

ITS AMAZING THE NEW STRATEGIES THEY COME UP WITH TO START THE ROOSTER FIGHTING, SEND IN A NEW JUDAS GOAT/COOKIE(OR OLD SHILL UNDER NEW USERNAME) TO PRETEND HE'S ON OUR SIDE AND WHILE UNDER OUR RADAR INSTIGATE THE ROOSTER FIGHTING AND PREPARE THE WAY FOR HIS BODIES/OLD EXPOSED SHILLS/PAID AGENTS THAT MONITOR THIS THREAD 24/7 TO JUMP IN!

"THANKS FOR VERIFYING THE AMAZING JOB WE DO AND HOW MUCH THIS THREAD HURTS YOUR MASTERS YOU STUPID PARASITES!"

I BET EVERY DAY THAT WE FIND NEW STUFF AND EXPOSE THE CRAP OUT OF THEIR LUNAR MASTERS AND SPREAD THE WORD TO EVEN MORE PEOPLE THEY GO INTO FOAM EXTRACTION MODE!

LUNAR PARASITES:
CRUISECRUISECRUISE

i remember reading a nibiru crap channeled mesage on youtube...

they were saying that we have 2 choice. either we are food or slaves! intergalactic trolls i say!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23562617
United States
02/07/2013 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 NEW WORDS I JUST DECODED AND THEY BLEW MY MIND!

I was gonna type this post tomorrow but due to L.M.E. during sleep i'm not taking the risk!
So many times i have found new things and kept them for tomorrow to post here only to have forgot them by then!

In the movie memento if you pay attention they showed many times him waking up on his bed with his fresh memories erased, subliminal message that during sleep we lose many new memories we get through this life plus the doctors themselves have informed us that is during sleep our brain(see moon) regulates what memories to keep and what to throw away!

The 2 new words are KRAKEN and BIBLE!

When i'm done exposing the crap out of these words you'll have learned the definition of "hiding in plain sight"!

Kraken=Cracen=F*CKING CANCER!!!

And here's the most mind blowing part.
In dead space 2 it showed the lunar parasites as humans traveling from planet to planet with spaceships/moons named "planetcrackers"=planetcancers! where they were cracking/cancering the planets to milk them from their natural resources!

Also cancer=cracen=crac(k) in which means "get in and milk the f*ck out of your victim's energy!"

Amazing secret definition of the word cancer!

That our moon/planetcacner is damaged and needs to be rebuild it was shown in so many movies, cybertron from transformers, at the end of green lantern!, in the movie saber rider nemesis blew up half the moon only to find out that the moon has already its half part blown up.

My question is are 13,000 years enough to rebuild it completely? In the transformers movies they were stressing the need to rebuild the moon so much but little the viewers knew that they already raping the hell out of earth/their own planet to do that!

Next word is "BIBLE" and i'm so upset i didn't take notice of that earlier!

BIBLE=BABBLE=CONFUSED=ERASED!

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD FOR THE DEAD/ERASED PEOPLE/SOULS IS THE BIBLE AS ONLY "BABIES"(SEE RAYMOND DRAKE'S BOOK BABE/BABEL/BABYLON/BABBLE)ERASED PEOPLE COULD EVER BECOME FANATIC BELIEVERS/VICTIMS/SHEEP OF SUCH LUNACY!

Definition of babble/bible/babylon/babe
[link to www.thefreedictionary.com]
"To utter a meaningless confusion of words or sounds: Babies babble before they can talk."

Holy shit in the dictionary itself they have include the word "babies" in the definition but they couldn't go as far to put it to our face that babble=babies!

Its amazing and shocking like the end of the 1st saw movie that every single human being on this planet is a victim of the crime the lunar scums committed to the babylonians!
Or the story with the babylonians is a subliminal message of when the whole planetary population lost their memories for the first time!
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
02/07/2013 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

LUNAR PARASITES:
CRUISECRUISECRUISE

IT'S SO TRUE

Mumbai slut is still here...attacking the hell out of me as usual....personal insults

stealing fruits...How does one steal food that grows on trees that im allowed to take ....fucking ***ger

yes, they flood this thread with lunar drivel and bullshit. distracting us from the important disocveries, cuz lets face it , they clearly need to discredit me and everyone else digging and doing the research

i totally respect you 120. you are a real deal man

unlike that piece of shit from india ....
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/07/2013 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh and cookie...

shut the fuck up

stupid woman ....
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/07/2013 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

I was gonna type this post tomorrow but due to L.M.E. during sleep i'm not taking the risk!
So many times i have found new things and kept them for tomorrow to post here only to have forgot them by then!

In the movie memento if you pay attention they showed many times him waking up on his bed with his fresh memories erased, subliminal message that during sleep we lose many new memories we get through this life plus the doctors themselves have informed us that is during sleep our brain(see moon) regulates what memories to keep and what to throw away!

When i'm done exposing the crap out of these words you'll have learned the definition of "hiding in plain sight"!

In dead space 2 it showed the lunar parasites as humans traveling from planet to planet with spaceships/moons named "planetcrackers"=planetcancers! where they were cracking/cancering the planets to milk them from their natural resources!

Also cancer=cracen=crac(k) in which means "get in and milk the f*ck out of your victim's energy!"

That our moon/planetcacner is damaged and needs to be rebuild it was shown in so many movies, cybertron from transformers, at the end of green lantern!, in the movie saber rider nemesis blew up half the moon only to find out that the moon has already its half part blown up.

My question is are 13,000 years enough to rebuild it completely? In the transformers movies they were stressing the need to rebuild the moon so much but little the viewers knew that they already raping the hell out of earth/their own planet to do that!

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD FOR THE DEAD/ERASED PEOPLE/SOULS IS THE BIBLE AS ONLY "BABIES"(SEE RAYMOND DRAKE'S BOOK BABE/BABEL/BABYLON/BABBLE)ERASED PEOPLE COULD EVER BECOME FANATIC BELIEVERS/VICTIMS/SHEEP OF SUCH LUNACY!

"To utter a meaningless confusion of words or sounds: Babies babble before they can talk."

Holy shit in the dictionary itself they have include the word "babies" in the definition but they couldn't go as far to put it to our face that babble=babies!

Its amazing and shocking like the end of the 1st saw movie that every single human being on this planet is a victim of the crime the lunar scums committed to the babylonians!
Or the story with the babylonians is a subliminal message of when the whole planetary population lost their memories for the first time!

isnt it funny how that mumbai piece of shit tried to pass off your work as his own

HAHAHAA
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
02/07/2013 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.google.com]

Holy shit, check this new poster of dead space 3!

They put it to our face unbelievable!

Is this the dark side of the moon?

Can you see the vampire face it forms?

Amazing subliminal message and picture of the soul eater planet eater galactic parasite moon!

in fact it is! Look at the top left part!

it is the part we all see down left

The moon is the unfinished death star! ver.2.0

Look at this at 5:52 in full screen 720p! tell me what you think of this!

Hahaha this video contains amazing intel man!

Holy mothership is what they call it and it gives away that the people working at area 51 are reptilians!

Also another thing this gives away that all religions on this planet worship the warship/mothership moon! where the first religions on earth were blatant that they worship the moon later religions like the 12 gods islam etc started conceal themselves and hiding the moon behind the word olymbus which i decoded not long ago and allah where she was the moon goddess before islam, the muslims maintained the moon flag though through their new religion and also many muslims to this day claim that allah lives on the moon.

Christianity's golden age in Byzantium empire they had the moon flag too identical flag with the muslims!
Why the pussy ass christians stopped using that flag anymore what are they afraid???
cruise

Another thing i exposed recently was the gathering of all religious leaders around the globe to pray together behind an earth statue for peace unity/one global religion etc.

I was like how can you hide the moon, that you worship the moon in plain sight???

"YOU SIMPLY SAY IT'S THE EARTH!"

Here i found the pic too where most religious leaders are praying behind the earth statue(see moon statue).
[link to 2.bp.blogspot.com]

[link to 4.bp.blogspot.com]

About the union of all religions its mentioned also in the dead space 2 all over the place as unitology where they promot it similar like in bioshock 2(unite/give your soul to the lamb) as 1 mind(hive mind) one soul(see lunar agent magador that our soul is a fragment and needs to reconnect with the source/moon) etc etc with only difference in dead space 2 when they were talking about that they showed the humans burned and turned into ashes! giving away an amazing subliminal message that even to unite your soul with the disease it still has to be melted to scrap metal pass through fire/hell/(lunar agent john lear's)"soul oven!"

Lastly about our moon being unfinished death star i think it gets repaired from the damages it got from its last star war 13,000 years ago.
Also scientists are baffled to the fact that most(i think they had said all) moon craters have the same age and depth like they all happened the same time!

If humans knew that warplanet moon with hull of 25 miles deep titanium has a giant Achilles heel on its dark side OH BOY the motivation that would give them that we can defeat the parasites ourselves!

KING LEONIDAS
"THE WORLD WILL KNOW/LEARN, THAT EVEN THEIR LUNAR SNAKE GOD/PARASITE CAN BLEED!"

i will have to find that info pretaining to the mother ship

when you break it down to gematric figures it reveals alot of info

great info once again bro!!!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/08/2013 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
it's not their fault, these religions, borders, and their games, this is why it's happening, but you too stupid to see any of this right? right! in fact, you are supporting your enemies, oh, sorry, your master, by posting these racist comments, but yes, carry on, like I said, I don't blame you for being the retard you are.

yes,
because racism is stupid, and stupidity is same as evil, if you judge them by their results, in fact, stupid is more evil, than evil it self.

but yea,
I proudly am a anti 'Hell'enic.

Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/08/2013 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
it's not their fault, these religions, borders, and their games, this is why it's happening, but you too stupid to see any of this right? right! in fact, you are supporting your enemies, oh, sorry, your master, by posting these racist comments, but yes, carry on, like I said, I don't blame you for being the retard you are.

yes,
because racism is stupid, and stupidity is same as evil, if you judge them by their results, in fact, stupid is more evil, than evil it self.

but yea,
I proudly am a anti 'Hell'enic.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28595083

basically you have proved your self to be an anti white piece of shit mumbai rat

it was obvious
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/08/2013 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

isnt it funny how that mumbai piece of shit tried to pass off your work as his own

HAHAHAA
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28595083

Thanks for taking notice!
I exposed the crap out of him with the soul hunters where this thread has mentioned them even with videos from movies like ghost with demi moore from pages 23 and back and he showed up 60 pages later to tell the readers that this info is what this thread doesn't want them to know.
cruise

Not to mention he even copies the advices i give to the readers like "to separate the truth from the lies the food from the poison/hook etc"

Like a rare kind of stupid snake he is doesn't only bite the hand that feeds its but turns around and acts like it is his food/intel expecting no one to take notice!
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/08/2013 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Lunar god(parasite) Zeus/Jesus etc:
-Release the Cancer! cough cough cough ...meant Kraken!
cruise

About that we get robbed of our memories even during sleep it was shown also in the movie inception!
Where they put a guy into sleep infiltrate his brain stole his most precious memory and replaced it with an implant/lunar programming!

And the most hideous part of this movie was when they called our ideas parasites!
The lunar scums sure hate us coming up with new ideas as like they said in the movie push little things make big changes!

-What is the most resilient parasite?
-A bacteria? A virus?
An intestinal worm?
-What Mr. Cobb is trying to say...
-An idea.
Resilient. Highly contagious.
Once an idea has taken hold of the brain,
it's almost impossible to eradicate.
An idea that is fully formed,
fully understood, that sticks.
Right in there somewhere.
-For someone like you to steal?
-Yes. In the dream state,
your conscious defenses are lowered...
...and that makes your thoughts
vulnerable to theft.
It's called extraction.

This also reminded me a videogame weapon i was playing couple months ago made by sigma/snake team where you had to protect your memories while you were sleeping from lunar clowns!
Final boss was the joker hiding behind a moon theater poster!

Well the funny part is that in the movie memento they told us the best way to protect our memories.

"Write them down!"

Its amazing how effective some simple things are!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/08/2013 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nice work, i love the way you edited the edges of the left moon to show that there is some damage hiding on its dark side!

Madonna is such a lunar possessed whore, she was wishing for the end of humanity in one of her behind the stage videos on a famous tour she had made.

I was like you don't like humanity end your own life you draconian c*cksucking whore!

She also reminded me from max payne the famous quote "rich and empty"(rich on the outside poor on the inside).
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/08/2013 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
To Blitz put your money where your mouth is will you?
And don't pretend it didnt happen what that op guy said about you sad.....really sad. Just for telling your point of view....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1344892

Defending you shill partner?

I can't believe they still try to turn us against each other and derail this thread!
Like fucking demons instigate fights among others so they can sit back and laugh at us!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/08/2013 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Y'allhi I read up to page 7 and then went to the last page, 107. Lot of reading to get to 107 so I skipped parts, so sorry if this was mentioned before but thought I throw it out there. My theory of all this stuff.

I've searched out all kinds of things and have run into this stuff before. It's all so confusing and having it all online at our disposal, is really making for lots more confusion. Before, you had to go to a library or wherever but it wasn't just sitting at home on a machine that knows everything it seems. float

I think it all boils down to two emotions, Love and Fear.
From these two come all others. Again, the duality I see everywhere. You can research this yourself.

Now if what you are saying is these 'prison guards' use our emotions as food.. ok.. They seem to LOVE the fear emotions, like anger, greed, envy, fear, depression, lunatics agumball But they don't seem to like the love emotions, like sharing and caring and empathy for your neighbors. The human species seems very judgemental to me. And I am very, very guilty of that, dang judgement is defective and I hope like hell that I'm not judged the way I have judged some people. I had no right and neither does anyone else to judge someone for things they know nothing about. Gossip is a vicious thing and there are other ways we judge things that we do not consider judging, but we do. Human nature.

These 'prison guards' don't see to like the love emotions very much. But there is much more to love than most people seem to grasp. Some people have the entirely wrong idea about love and think it's control or pain or whatever they were taught to think and it goes really deep into their pyche it seems, the soul?

Love is giving. It's that simple. When you love something, you protect it, you cherish it, you want it to be happy and never have the need to cry or hurt. Ever notice how when someone you love dies, your heart physically hurts. It doesn't hurt when you physically hurt yourself, just when it's an emotional pain like death or seeing a loved one hurting/sick. Love is also about forgiveness. Anyone remember when the Amish forgave that guy that killed their kids? Google it and I think they're making a movie about it.

Forgiveness is what love is about. No matter what you have to forgive and that is what all the so-called great teachers taught but no one gets it.

First, you really must "come out of her(babylon some call it)". You must or you will be sucked into the "matrix" every time. What you experience becomes your reality and what you watch on TV becomes your reality. I remember when everyone KNEW that what we were watching was not real. No one really lived like that. TV is a fantasy and look around you. Everyone thinks they deserve a house over 1000ft. Houses used to be small and I still like a small house, easier to clean and all.

But the jokes are not really funny. They are sick. Evil if you will. Yep, everyone laughs because it's easier to laugh than to cry. I used to like the Simpsons. Now I watch it and see a sickness. It's so insidious and cruel that it's like the frog in the boiling water and we are the frogs. Sheeple??? no frogs...sigh When did it become funny for the baby to think about killing his mom and dad? Just watch the show or any show. Family Guy, dude throws out a bottle of pills to get rid of the junkie in back seat and the junkie jumps out after it. Then, him and Roger laugh about how it was really tic-tacs and he(junkie) was an idiot. When did conning people become a part of our mainstream culture here. I'm sure always down through the centuries, maybe it was just hidden better in the 1960's and 70's. Our morals suck and it shows. Do y'all not see the monsters we've created? We are doing something wrong but that's another thread subject.

Guilt is a fear emotion, not a love one. I think we need to get an entirely different mindset. I think we need to examine what love and fear are and throw away fear emotions. That's very hard to do though. And not many will succeed. Ghandi didn't make it even though he preached love and all. Talk is cheap and easy. Doing is the hard part and staying the course is even harder with all the temptations thrown your way in the world.

Some things I think about... and you should know who said these things or your education is.. not sure.. anyway...

Know yourself. (I think a lot of people lie to themselves as I have been guilty of that. You think it and it has the potential to become action. No thought of it and it will never manifest. So you are to guard your thoughts as... Thoughts become actions which becomes your reality.tomato)

Physics says there is a God out there. Doesn't say what but just is. The IAM.

One of the greatest teachers said, That these are the most important rules. One, love God. Two, love your neighbor as yourself. And as these will not be followed by man in my lifetime...1dunno1 If they were, no one would get beat, murdered, robbed, cheated, bribed, shouted at or curse out anyone, ect. Everyone would be polite and things would flow a lot smoother. But people are addicted to chaos. Therefore, the wild ride of life. Ask the Amish, they will tell you life is simple if you let it be. Nope, don't want to be an Amish person, I like my internet and electric.laugh

And yep, I subscribe to the Yeshua stuff after all my searching, most say or think I'm agnostic, whatever that means. rolleyes
 Quoting: syb 29415814

When you see movies and everything you see you consider fiction you're blind!
Should i repeat myself and quote all the movies that predicted 9/11???
The movies that showed us how to cloning is done(boys from brazil) about mind control(control factor) haarp, about how to bring the dead back to life(universal soldier) where i also posted a video with russian scientists from the 40s in front of camera reviving dead dogs the exact same way it was mentioned in the 1st universal soldier movie???
Here's what you can consider fiction right from the start in all movies, that the good guys always win!
cruise

About the draconians not liking the love emotion see the movie stardust and clash of the titans.
"Zeus: we need their love"
"3 draconian sisters/witches: Her soul tastes so goo when full in love!"

Its like the farmers who grow cattle at the last 3 months before they slaughter them they feed them nice things like corn etc so the meat gets a good taste as if they slaughter them while they eat only grass the meat won't taste as good!

Also in nature itself the wolves like eating sheep not wolves! The meat eaters eat the grass eaters!

Swimming and living full in light love green butterflies only etc on a planet full with predators it's like being a sheep surrounded by wolves and expecting to survive!
putin
(Another definition of insanity that should be mentioned in far cry 3 lol)

You can imagine the feast they will have on you!

Love the good guys and a healthy planet universe etc but hate the bad guys and the disease!
As you can't eliminate the disease when you love it and if your immune system loved the diseases your body gets when sick they wouldn't attack them and eliminate them but instead play poker and invite them for dinner.

How would you feel if your own immune system betrayed you and instead of killing the diseases that devours you slowly and painfully it showed them love and support???

Also in your post there is a contradiction.
You say:
"The draconians love the fear emotions etc but don't like the love emotions."

Did you see it??? the dark side of love!
You really need to go through all the pages of this thread as i have exposed the crap out of the dark side of love!

All emotions can be used for good or for evil.

See the movie triangle to take a taste of the dark side of love where the blonde chick slaughters all her best friends to save her son saying again and again while she stabs them to death to justify it "i love my son, i love my son".

Women to get the man or things they love etc they do all kind of evil things to their competition saying "in love and war everything is allowed!".

Just like this lovely beautiful light everybody sees as only positive has a dark side where it can be used and is being used by the draconians as a bait to lure you close to it and capture you.

Same with sweet lovely amazing heavenly music!
See the Sirens!

And it turns out the sweet lovely positive things can hurt you more and in ways the negatives can never do cause in the positive things you have your guard down but in the negatives the guard is up!

See the movie also "the sorcerer and the white snake" what kind of pain and suffering the love caused to the female snake demon.
Where her sister at the end said f*ck that and dumped her guy lol.

Everything you love and like can be used as a bait to hurt you!

We need to learn both negatives and positives of all things so we can use them at the appropriate times and places just like wearing the right shoe on the right foot!

Next i read in your post about "love is forgiveness".
Do you know the story with the scorpion and the frog???

Some species in the universe it's in the nature to do what they do like the lunar snakes where the moment you show them forgiveness they will simply take full advantage of it and wish all their prey they come across was naive like you!

Like bill cooper said "its ok to love the world and everybody you meet but in the world we live in there's some intelligent people(criminals) who don't think that way and the moment you show them unconditional love they'll smack you upside the head with a 2x4"

Ask yourself "what's the point of forgiving a rapist a pedophile a murderer a serial killer etc etc where the moment you let him go he'll go back to what he was doing???"

And if like the stupid frog ask him why??? while he kills you and is getting ready to go after your loved ones when he's done with you he'll say
"I can't help it it's in my nature!"

By finishing your post i realize you have a lot to learn and i strongly recommend to go through the pages of this thread do some extensive research cause the god/lunar parasite you love he loves you in a different way, he/she/it loves the way you taste!

This video is for you.

Do you see the unconditional love the forgiveness the peace your immune system shows to diseases???

An erased human knows better(and would show love and forgiveness instead rofl!) than his immune system and dna which can contain/inherit info of thousands of years from our ancestors' dna!
The irony!
cruise

Since people don't remember shit they have the ability to believe whatever they want(or is it whatever their masters want them to believe!), until they start doing some research!

Forgive so they can do it again or eliminate?(Or it's just some people have the stockholm syndrome and love to continuously get screwed by the disease!)

Go to 4:33 where the old man talks about loving all things(unconditional love) and then see the check mate legendary answer he gets by Bill Cooper!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/08/2013 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Its like the farmers who grow cattle at the last 3 months before they slaughter them they feed them nice things like corn etc so the meat gets a good taste as if they slaughter them while they eat only grass the meat won't taste as good!"

In my last post when i said the above holy shit how much we relate to that as the heavens/luna parks that orbit the earth do exactly that make you very happy full with love etc before your slaughter so your soul will taste really good!

Holy shit man!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/08/2013 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Its like the farmers who grow cattle at the last 3 months before they slaughter them they feed them nice things like corn etc so the meat gets a good taste as if they slaughter them while they eat only grass the meat won't taste as good!"

In my last post when i said the above holy shit how much we relate to that as the heavens/luna parks that orbit the earth do exactly that make you very happy full with love etc before your slaughter so your soul will taste really good!

Holy shit man!

Exactly like the draconian witches did to the girl in "stardust" treat her like a queen before her slaughter!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1625979
United States
02/08/2013 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Although I do not agree with some of what the OP is saying...The basic premise IS true. Souls are a fantastic power source--that is IF you can harness them. I mean, why else would there be stories of people "selling their souls" to the dark one??.. I believe that it is because the human soul is an incredible source of energy. However, this energy source only somewhat exists in our physical/3-D "reality". Basically, the soul is kinda like this--it's half here, and also half somewhere else. I personally believe that ghosts are essentially human souls which have not progressed on for some reason. This would also explain as why places of extreme human suffering, are usually infested with demons....it is because they are "feeding" on the tormented souls which cannot/will-not move on.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/08/2013 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw the movie "push" last night and here's some interesting things i found.

-Right now the future l see
doesn't look so great.
The good news is
the future is always changing
in the largest of ways
by the smallest of things.

Attention to details! Thats whats messing up the draconians big time as they calculate/predict the future in the best way they can using their billions of human processors they have in their inventory and when some small details show up different than what they predicted they get all panicked and delay the whole event!

Similar panic they got with me when i found ghrees as they went as far to send me holograms while in sleep paralysis!
After that i assume i became predictable thats why they went back to the old classic attacks of dreams and from time to time sleep paralysis.

-The future can change
just by talking about it.

This should be read by all brainwashed christians where the moment they read the bible and read the genocide the world will get by the chinese and their lord that we can't do anything about it cause it's god's(lunar scum) choice!

Bill Cooper himself said "what better way to discourage the masses from becoming obstacles to your future evil genocidal plans, by putting them in some holy book they believe as god's choice so they'll think since it's god's choice we should let it happen!"

In the 2012 thread i made i had posted a video of a christian priest decoding the 200 million soldiers from the east that are the chinese and at the end of the video he said "i don't like it guys i don't want it to happen but it's god's choice and we can't go against it!"
putin

Here just found the video too!

-l don't remember anything
about the last couple of days,
no matter how hard l try.
-You must have had yourself wiped.
Erased memories make it harder
for Division to track you.

This verified my suspicion that the lunar parasites monitor every thought that plays in our brains in their pathetic attempt just like ghrees informed us scientology does with their questionnaires and just like it was mentioned in the movie transformers dark of the moon with the haarp towers they try to spot andromedian incarnations who come to this planet to help us defeat the disease from within!
In the transformers they showed their big fear of help coming to this planet from outside when the autobots were going to leave the planet they were asked by the decepticons through the human "are you coming back with backup/support?"

Also most movies that play blatant truths to our face that i believe is their most desperate attempt to spot andromedian incarnations as they expect the brains of infiltrators on this planet will react different than the rest when come across this information.

In the definition of judas goat i posted before there was mentioned that they are also used by hunters to spot and eliminate other feral goats in an area that are targeted for eradication.

A great example of that is the famous fat agent on youtube who's name is banned here and also is a bantrap which bill cooper exposed the crap out on y2k.
He's pulling patriots and other people who would stand up against the corrupted government out of their caves so when the shit hit the fan the owners of this planet they'll have a good idea how many and who will stand up against them and they'll be also easy to eliminate since they have been spotted by the help of the judas goat!

Some other interesting things in the movie push is that it was about mutants and that movie was based and recorded in china!
A perfect place to record that kind of movies for those who know the chinese secret.

The chinese mutants when they were using their powers their eyes were turned into reptilian eyes!
And the guy that was erasing people's memories was also a chinese and if you pay attention to his hands he had long f*cking fingernails which was a subliminal message that he was a reptilian.

The white guy who went to get his memories erased so he doesn't get spotted by other mutants asked him.

"-l'm not gonna Wake up
and forget who I am, am I?"

And the lizard of course didn't answer that question and left it to the imagination of the viewer.

Towards the end of the movie that lizard showed his stealthy skills of sneaking behind his victim and erasing his memories in a second by placing his hands on the sides of his/her head.

When around those kind of lizards it would be a good idea to tattoo our most precious memories all over our body just like that guy in memento!
cruise

In far cry 3 when the good guy got tattoos the bad guy told him "now the only way to kill you is to completely erase you/burn you" which gives it away that when we write our memories down and in all kind of places it makes the L.M.E. the less effective on us!

I wanna remind the mongol turks when they were doing mass abductions of children in the countries they invaded to increase their military ranks they would take away everything the children had clothes, toys, shoes, perfumes etc etc, they would even change the way they dress and their haircuts as every single thing of those would remind them/preserve the memory of who they truly were and where they came from, memories the mongol turks wanted to completely erase from those children!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/08/2013 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I forgot to include in my last post from the "push" movie the pushers who could implant fake memories in your brain and make you do stuff you would never do before. They would tell you "let me help you remember" rofl!

That is very important to remember as we might find ourselves sometime in the future in a situation where new memories are coming back which we might think are our old erased memories but instead they could be lunar faxes/memory implants to program us the way the lunar scums want!
burrr
User ID: 25112172
India
02/08/2013 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Even though this thread is filled with disinfo,insanity and intense paranoia -i am not even mentioning extreme racism and sexism- concept is true to some degree in my opinion.

I first met with this concept(soul traps,hunters etc) via the book War in Heaven written by Kyle Griffith.His theory/channelled info given to him is that while we are on this earth we gather energy for our soul and after we die we have limited time in the otherworld.Soul ages in the other world like body does in this world.If we wait too long to choose the family we are going to born into our soul slowly vanishes and we get randomly reincarnated.

According to his theory there are spirits who refuse to reincarnate who are called theocrats.They refuse to reincarnate because its risky to live another life on earth and they love the power/position they have.They are former magicians and occultists.They form bands and lure newly deceased people into their traps either by posing as God and his angels or deceased persons' relatives or friends.Later they put them into the illusive heaven (actually just a farm) they created by magic.Priests trap people there by guilt/sin and confessing cycle.Unaware sheeple there keep chanting prayers and feed the theocratic demons they mistake as gods until their subtle body loses all the energy and vanish into thin air.Then their memories get erased and they randomly get reincarnated.

Prayers,human and animal sacrifices on this world feeds them too.Some people get consumed after death by them to get instant energy but its harmful for theocratic spirits because in time they slowly turn insane and turn into beast like insane elemental spirits.
Those spirits in order to get more powerful can unite their conciousness/spirits and form a new entity.I sometimes wonder if this is why abrahamic god calls himself plural.Maybe this is because he is formed by collective of spirits.

This book i mention might be a disinfo too (most likely it is) but its important to get the clues hidden in it.

I saw that NDE experience last night some of you might find interesting :

[link to www.nderf.org]

EXPERIENCE DESCRIPTION:

I was in a semi private room at Northwestern Hospital following abdominal surgery. At night, I suddenly felt very ill and my roommate yelled out for a nurse. The medical staff ran into the room and I remember my bed was filled with blood and the nurses tipped me upside down in the bed and I remember thinking that my long hair was getting coated with blood from the sheets. Doctors rushed in and gave orders. There was a lot of frantic screaming and suddenly I was standing at a Dutch door (the kind that is split horizontally into a top half and a bottom half). The bottom half was locked and I was pushing as hard as I could against the lower half and turning my head away. My recently decease uncle was standing on the other side of the door---reaching his hand out for me thru the upper part of the Dutch door. I remember that his extended hand was shaking, beckoning me, he desperately wanted me to grab his hand. He was smirking or had some awful mean look that was horribly frightening to me.

But I was fighting with all my power and strength and turning away. I didn't want to look at him. Uncle Frank was not a favorite uncle. He was straight-laced, serious and disciplined and had no children so as a kid I didn't relate to him at all. When he died, I had not gone to his funeral.

I could feel how hard I was pushing against the bottom part of the door. I looked down and saw my hands were pushing against the bottom of the door so hard. I worried that my arm muscles would give out but I knew that I had to keep pushing at the bottom of the door or my Uncle Frank would open the bottom part and take me with him...I felt like I had to use every inch of power I had to escape his grasp.

Suddenly everything went black and both he and the door were gone.
-------------------------------------------------------------​----------------------------
^^^^^^^^^^Amazing NDE experience^^^^^^^^^^^

Its speculated by many that soul hunters have the ability to change their shapes thus can take form of your deceased relatives...Other than that your dead relatives/friends might be enslaved by soul hunters and they would use your relatives as a bait or even worse your ex relatives may willfully join to a soul hunter band and can await you to enslave your soul.

Just like in this NDE, if a person is spiritually awake or have strong senses,he/she can see through their guise.

In the afterlife its important to be sceptic of everything you encounter.You can talk to spirits you see but its wise not to have close contact with them.You may talk but dont touch or let them touch you.Trust your instincts, if you sense something is not right its usually turn out true.

Soul hunters cant know for sure if someone has died or just having a nde experience.This where they suck and give clues about their true identity.They try to contact the spirit by posing as gods,relatives,friends etc but they get electrocuted when they touch if connection that bonds body and soul is still intact.Then they understand that person is not dead but in order not to expose their true id they refuse the spirit by kindly saying that 'its not your time yet my child'
 Quoting: Mithridates 33962481

clappa

thanks for this posts,
I'll check out the book,

I remember I had read about theocrats too somehwere, check page 91, I posted about them there too,
my friend had found that page, he said that, the guy who had written about theocrats could be a dis-info agent,

and that guy said that, theocrats are soul hunters,
but in that book, it says theocrats are those who refuse to reincarnate right?
I don't remember exactly what was written in that page, but I remember he said that, we will need our psychic powers too,
but I din't like the idea of fighting (don't remember whether he said to fight or not)
because fear and and anger will feed them.

"I had to keep pushing at the bottom of the door or my Uncle Frank would open the bottom part and take me with him...I felt like I had to use every inch of power I had to escape his grasp."

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS NDE

The OP of this thread, and his other dis-info agent friends here, (like the racist, sexist friend) are trying here to get people mad at soul hunters, and they are telling them to attack them,
This NDE is another proof that we should not fight them, not at all, and not get angry or scared,
and not panic too.

thank you.

"Its speculated by many that soul hunters have the ability to change their shapes thus can take form of your deceased relatives..."

Yup, they are incredibly psychic, they'll read your whole mind in seconds, and take shape of you family on whoever.

"Other than that your dead relatives/friends might be enslaved by soul hunters and they would use your relatives as a bait or even worse your ex relatives may willfully join to a soul hunter band and can await you to enslave your soul."

yea, you are right about this.

"In the afterlife its important to be sceptic of everything you encounter.You can talk to spirits you see but its wise not to have close contact with them."

avoid them completely is what I'm going to do,
I don't wanna take any risks.

I'll try to get the book, thanks,

the 'soul eater' just consume the souls (but the souls don't die), and they get more powerful from it,
and when they die or something else bad happens to them (idk what, but I don't think demons die, but from what I've researched about soul eaters is that all of them have died and then the souls that were consumed by them escaped, like in the t.v show 'soul eater' and in the t.v show 'beybalde' and in the game dota, and from another book, they all die, in that game, the soul eater is a demon, but I don't think demons die, so idk how the souls can escape once consumed), the souls can escape after the eater dies,
they can be avoided, I don't know exactly how.

the soul hunters are what you said, the grim reaper, what I know is, that they want your soul, and about how to avoid them is,
not get scared or angry, or any other such emotion, be calm, relaxed, avoid them completely, don't do anything anyone says you to do,
because once you do it, then you are forced to take orders from them, my friend had read this in a few NDEs,
then you are their slaves, so do not do anything, even if you see an old woman crying, hurt, asking for help, just don't help, avoid,
why would there be an old woman anyway, and what sort of help anyone can need there?

not entering any portals or shit, ahh, I had a list of do's and don'ts,

yea, in hinduism, they believe that when a person dies, and if there is water there, the soul can get stuck in water,
and here, they say that the souls of those drunk sailors are never caught and they are called lost souls,
there is also a song called 'island of lost souls'

and about the traps, you know about them, we just have to stay low,

and oh,

they keep the souls in a sphere,

I'll quote one of my old posts

"if you have seen "babylon 5- soul hunter" episode and the movie,
you know that they have this sphere, where the souls are kept,
and in that they had said that the sphere could keep 1 billion souls, and there were 1 billion souls in that ball/sphere.

and now, in dragon ball z, there are those balls, the dragon balls, and there are 7 of them,

and the color of the ball, in DBZ and in soul hunters movie and episode, is the same color,

how many balls in DBZ? 7 balls, how many people here? 7 billion! how many souls that ball/sphere can hole?
1 billion, 7 dragon balls = 7 billion souls.

now, who do you give that dragon balls to? the DRAGON = DRACONIAN DEVIL
what do you give him? SOULS, what do you get? wishes.

and when you sell your soul, who do you sell it to? DEVIL = DRAGON,
and he too asks you for wishes."

and there is also a song, sphere of souls.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21621939
United States
02/09/2013 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21621939
United States
02/09/2013 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Is Chris Dorner really L.L Cool J??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32655928
United Kingdom
02/09/2013 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
i truely did not want to offend anyone, but it got your attention and now we have had some kind of discussion but i am not here for a lengthy tit-for-tat,
i have found out everything i need to know from this thread,

As for the indian guy, a word of advice take it or leave it,
everything in this Universe resonates at a certain frequency, fact, and this is the key which you will learn when you gain more experience, i rest my case and will not intefere with the thread again, peace be with you guys. chow.

GLP