Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,413 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 240,700
Pageviews Today: 394,226Threads Today: 124Posts Today: 2,280
05:45 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

!!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8410224
United States
02/10/2013 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!!
You seem a bit angst matey, you need to connect with the universe and CHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get cosmic.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32655928

The universe doesn't give a shit about you. You are clinging to the bowels of an endless duality machine, and it will shit you out someday to eat you again.

Reality is being the cosmic conditional universe funhouse. There is no "winning" this game outside quitting it all together.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8410224
United States
02/10/2013 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
You seem a bit angst matey, you need to connect with the universe and CHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get cosmic.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32655928

The universe doesn't give a shit about you. You are clinging to the bowels of an endless duality machine, and it will shit you out someday to eat you again.

Reality is beyond he cosmic conditional universe funhouse. There is no "winning" this game outside quitting it all together.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8410224

Fixed
CANADA FOR G H REES
User ID: 28595083
Canada
02/10/2013 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Its like the farmers who grow cattle at the last 3 months before they slaughter them they feed them nice things like corn etc so the meat gets a good taste as if they slaughter them while they eat only grass the meat won't taste as good!"

In my last post when i said the above holy shit how much we relate to that as the heavens/luna parks that orbit the earth do exactly that make you very happy full with love etc before your slaughter so your soul will taste really good!

Holy shit man!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23953120

man...you are describing what i am going through

this girl I am madly "in love" with , she is so beautiful....she left where i was to go live in victoria...and i have a friend whoi have been doing research with over skype.... and well ...i think he found her

lol im so happy....and have been feeling so for awhile now

i wonder ..... if this is all rigged as you say :(

fuck!!!

i just want a girl to be with!!!
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
02/10/2013 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow...didnt realize all the idiots who flooded this page

cookie...what a yappy cunt

the only guy i like listening to at this point is 120 ...he is brilliant. perhaps we should talk on skype or something man ?

away from these lizards

i love how mumbai thinks im KKK lol

and I love that Turk who pops up ...hahah insulting G H REES.... love to see his mongol face LOL

120, got some movies I gotta watch ... thanks for breaking down the ones like Push!
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
02/10/2013 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 NEW WORDS I JUST DECODED AND THEY BLEW MY MIND!

I was gonna type this post tomorrow but due to L.M.E. during sleep i'm not taking the risk!
So many times i have found new things and kept them for tomorrow to post here only to have forgot them by then!

In the movie memento if you pay attention they showed many times him waking up on his bed with his fresh memories erased, subliminal message that during sleep we lose many new memories we get through this life plus the doctors themselves have informed us that is during sleep our brain(see moon) regulates what memories to keep and what to throw away!

The 2 new words are KRAKEN and BIBLE!

When i'm done exposing the crap out of these words you'll have learned the definition of "hiding in plain sight"!

Kraken=Cracen=F*CKING CANCER!!!

And here's the most mind blowing part.
In dead space 2 it showed the lunar parasites as humans traveling from planet to planet with spaceships/moons named "planetcrackers"=planetcancers! where they were cracking/cancering the planets to milk them from their natural resources!

Also cancer=cracen=crac(k) in which means "get in and milk the f*ck out of your victim's energy!"

Amazing secret definition of the word cancer!

That our moon/planetcacner is damaged and needs to be rebuild it was shown in so many movies, cybertron from transformers, at the end of green lantern!, in the movie saber rider nemesis blew up half the moon only to find out that the moon has already its half part blown up.

My question is are 13,000 years enough to rebuild it completely? In the transformers movies they were stressing the need to rebuild the moon so much but little the viewers knew that they already raping the hell out of earth/their own planet to do that!

Next word is "BIBLE" and i'm so upset i didn't take notice of that earlier!

BIBLE=BABBLE=CONFUSED=ERASED!

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD FOR THE DEAD/ERASED PEOPLE/SOULS IS THE BIBLE AS ONLY "BABIES"(SEE RAYMOND DRAKE'S BOOK BABE/BABEL/BABYLON/BABBLE)ERASED PEOPLE COULD EVER BECOME FANATIC BELIEVERS/VICTIMS/SHEEP OF SUCH LUNACY!

Definition of babble/bible/babylon/babe
[link to www.thefreedictionary.com]
"To utter a meaningless confusion of words or sounds: Babies babble before they can talk."

Holy shit in the dictionary itself they have include the word "babies" in the definition but they couldn't go as far to put it to our face that babble=babies!

Its amazing and shocking like the end of the 1st saw movie that every single human being on this planet is a victim of the crime the lunar scums committed to the babylonians!
Or the story with the babylonians is a subliminal message of when the whole planetary population lost their memories for the first time!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23562617

Lunar god(parasite) Zeus/Jesus etc:
-Release the Cancer! cough cough cough ...meant Kraken!
cruise

About that we get robbed of our memories even during sleep it was shown also in the movie inception!
Where they put a guy into sleep infiltrate his brain stole his most precious memory and replaced it with an implant/lunar programming!

And the most hideous part of this movie was when they called our ideas parasites!
The lunar scums sure hate us coming up with new ideas as like they said in the movie push little things make big changes!

-What is the most resilient parasite?
-A bacteria? A virus?
An intestinal worm?
-What Mr. Cobb is trying to say...
-An idea.
Resilient. Highly contagious.
Once an idea has taken hold of the brain,
it's almost impossible to eradicate.
An idea that is fully formed,
fully understood, that sticks.
Right in there somewhere.
-For someone like you to steal?
-Yes. In the dream state,
your conscious defenses are lowered...
...and that makes your thoughts
vulnerable to theft.
It's called extraction.

This also reminded me a videogame weapon i was playing couple months ago made by sigma/snake team where you had to protect your memories while you were sleeping from lunar clowns!
Final boss was the joker hiding behind a moon theater poster!

Well the funny part is that in the movie memento they told us the best way to protect our memories.

"Write them down!"

Its amazing how effective some simple things are!

great work as always bro!!

yes the snakes have flooded this thread again , all at once ...figures

im gonna be doing some more decoding of Inception..I feel there is alot to still be gained perhaps

ONE THING I WANT TO ASK BRO

ALGOL

the star ALGOL ... how this all ties into Lilith , Medusa and Perseus

I know you will break my jaw in surprising me :)

lol

isnt it pathetic how mumbai ***ger puts down Gematria and Neuro Linguistics .... when it is a Draco tool ... that I expose along with others ...

stay strong 120!!

fuck the lizards! ALL LIZARDS MUST DIE!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23562617
United States
02/10/2013 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
i'd like to know what you geniuses think of Ariadne and Arachne ?

if Athena is Medusa ...then it opens alot of doors on the Arachne story

and Ariadne and the Minotaur ....reptilian brain

any ideas guys. .... you geniuses :D

i'll be putting together a video series concerning these discoveries.

THE WORLD WILL KNOW!

fuck the dracos. muslims and the chinese baby eaters and unit 731 japanese dolphin killers
 Quoting: CANADA FOR G H REES 28595083

Ariadne
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
"Her father put her in charge of the labyrinth where sacrifices were made as part of reparations (either to Poseidon or to Athena, depending on the version of the myth)"

(She was in charge of draconian rituals/blood sacrifices, take note how could good goddess virgin athena(draconian whore medusa) accept such sacrifices to be made on her name? rofl!.)

"She remained faithful to Dionysus, but was later killed by Perseus at Argos. In other myths Ariadne hanged herself from a tree, like Erigone and the hanging Artemis, a Mesopotamian theme. Some scholars think, due to her thread-spinning and winding associations, that she was a weaving goddess such as Arachne, and they support the assertion with the mytheme of the Hanged Nymph (see weaving in mythology)."

(Her name derives from Arihadne which is also very close to Arachne!)

Kerenyi observes that her name is merely an epithet and claims that she was originally the "Mistress of the Labyrinth", both a winding dance-ground and in the Greek view a prison with the dreaded Minotaur at its centre. Kerenyi notes a Linear B inscription from Knossos, "to all the gods, honey... to the mistress of the labyrinth honey" in equal amounts, suggesting to him that the Mistress of the Labyrinth was a Great Goddess in her own right.[9] Professor Barry Powell has suggested she was Minoan Crete's Snake Goddess.

(The moment i read that perseus slaughtered her i knew she was a god damn snake!)

Arachne
[link to www.thanasis.com]
In this article about Arachne she had the same end with one of Ariadne's where she hanged her self too!
You will also read the she had a contest with goddess athena(medusa) on who could spin the web best subliminal message that athena(medusa) is also arachne!
Arachne was punished by Athena who turned her into a monster spider just like medusa was punished similar way by athena and was turned into an ugly monster, only it turns out to be after some research that medusa was the dark side of athena and the same person being worshiped under the same name in the ancient eastern countries! and in this similar story with arachne it gets revealed that athena/medusa could spin web just like and as good as arachne which is an amazing subliminal message that athena/medusa is also... arachne!!!

For more intel about arachne can be found here too.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention canada for ghrees as i have seen in so many draconian movies and cartoons the spider to be the big boss the mother of all monsters etc, it was even in the new batman movie as i exposed it before where if you pay attention to the bad guy's mouth you'll see a spider and he was shown also in one part of the movie to have special/mind control powers!
and one of his victims asked him before he was killed "what are you?".

Before this i had made the connection
"red queen(from resident evil)=virgin mary=virgin athena=medusa=mantis(and now)=arachne!"

Also in your video with nemesis from saber rider where they demonize him and have him wear a chinese dragon's mask and they also have him be a cyborg if you upload it again i can point out the exact time where they have him look like a spider too!
Its where he shows up and raises his arms up in the air pay attention to the extra arms under his clothes facing down!

The demonization of nemesis continues in hollywood draconian movies!

Cyborg Nemesis 2013
[link to www.imdb.com]
[link to www.google.com (secure)]

The teaser poster says

"THE FUTURE.. DARK VIOLENT... AND MORE THAN HUMAN"

See less than human as an informed human being is aware that him and especially his brain are way superior to any machine when unlocked and without their memories erased!
As when you don't remember(when under Lunar Memory Erasure) just like athena said to kratos you might have an amazing weapon next to you and not knowing what to do with it!

Android: "If i had a wish... i'd wish to be human"

I imagine these cyborgs could be draconian failures of the past being recycled again and presented to us as superior and that we should upgrade(see downgrade) to be like them.
cruise

Ghrees has revealed that only the human brain can connect to the parallel dimensions achieving insane speeds as every parallel dimension runs at multiple speeds of the one below it!
To those who have seen ghrees' mathematical charts can realize the mind blowing powers of the human brain where movies like limitless make no judge to it.

The only upgrade humans are missing are their memories!

applause2

I LOVE THIS GUY!

TOP NOTCH GENIUS!!!

A TRUE THEOMORPHIC SOUL!

THANK YOU FRIEND!

Thank you too man, i've learned a lot of things from your youtube channel also.
Working together and increasing our ranks making every human being on this planet aware and a planetary antibody is how we'll bring this draconian virus to its knees!
Alien Technologist

User ID: 31988140
United States
02/11/2013 01:59 AM

Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by Technological Supremacy on 02/11/2013 02:00 AM
No one has ever seen a perfect circle, nor a perfectly straight line, yet everyone knows what a circle and a straight line are.
Perceived circles or lines are not exactly circular or straight, and true circles and lines could never be detected since by definition they are sets of infinitely small points.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23953120
United States
02/11/2013 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw the movie skyfall this past weekend and here's some amazing things i took notice.

First of all i had decoded from the very start the name "skyfall" which means the moon comes crashing down to earth which is the draconian blackmailing threat towards the galactic arrived judges.

-They abandoned it
almost overnight.
He made them
think there was a leak
at the chemical plant.
It's amazing
the panic you can cause
with a single computer.
He wanted the island,
so he took it.

This reminded me in the new "total recall" movie a similar scare was given to the Australians to abandon their homes so the owners of that country/island could displace the population with a different one.

Keep in mind of that people just in case they use similar strategy on america as chinese general chi haotian has mentioned that china has australia canada and usa on her sights for new land!
And when we read their most famous and best seller in china military book "the art of war" capturing whole cities/countries and armies intact is the excellence in the chinese art of war!

Attack By Stratagem
[link to suntzusaid.com]

Schools and hollywood movies have brainwashed us that all wars are fought in the battlefield, after reading the art of war and the 36 ancient strategies of china which have been posted many times in this thread, you will learn that the lizards always first destroy their enemies from within just like a disease and then send in their army to feast on the sick and about to die body/country.

-When a thing is redundant,
it is eliminated.

Here again the chinese/draconian/joker strategy is mentioned of getting rid of your puppet as soon his job is done and is not needed anymore.
Thread: ALERT! RUSSIANS YOU ARE STUPID YOU DONT UNDERSTAND BUSINESS THE CHINESE WILL KILL YOU WHEN YOU GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT!

What follows next is mind blowing as this movie reveals what ghrees has informed us that secret agencies like mi6 cia nsa etc just like all masonic lodges around the globe illuminati etc etc are all puppets of the supreme masonic hyper lodge hong/hung of china.

-His name is Tiago Rodriguez.
He was a brilliant agent.
But he started
operating beyond his brief,
hacking the Chinese.(our masters)
The handover was coming up
and they were onto him,
so I gave him up.
I got six agents in return
and a peaceful transition.

She handed over to the chinese her best agent for... hacking on them!

-They(chinese) kept me for
five months in a room
with no air. They tortured me.
And I protected your secrets.
I protected you.
But they made me suffer.
And suffer.
And suffer.
Until I realized. . .
. . .it was you who betrayed me.

Little did her puppets knew that their boss M is a chinese puppet!
PLANETARY DRACONIAN CRONIAN HIERARCHY
[link to 3.bp.blogspot.com]

I got suspicious that her name M could be also symbolic for Medusa as she was cold like a fish(in "control factor" they actually called medusa cold like a fish lol) where she didn't even hesitate to get james bond killed!
M: -"Take the bloody shot."

-She sent you after me knowing
you're not ready,
knowing you'll likely die.
Mommy was very bad !

Hahaha when the bad guy called her mommy that sent off some alarms, anyone remembers ma-ma from dredd???

But the most amazing symbolism in this movie is right below.

-Always makes me feel
a little melancholy.
A grand old warship(skyfall moon)
being ignominiously
hauled away for scrap.(by the galactic judges)
(SIGHS)
The inevitability of time,(scratch time put nemesis/justice)
don't you think?
What do you see?
-A bloody big ship.(See draconian chinese mongolic turkish flags with the moon covered with blood all around!!!)

-...You have changed their nature.
The two survivors,
this is what she/M made us.
-I made my own choices.
-(CHUCKLES)
You think you did.
That's her genius.

This bad guy/victim of M was exposing the crap out of M informing us in many parts of the movie of M's many secret and hidden sins but the movie still managed cleverly to keep M on the viewer's positive side.
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
02/11/2013 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
i'd like to know what you geniuses think of Ariadne and Arachne ?

if Athena is Medusa ...then it opens alot of doors on the Arachne story

and Ariadne and the Minotaur ....reptilian brain

any ideas guys. .... you geniuses :D

i'll be putting together a video series concerning these discoveries.

THE WORLD WILL KNOW!

fuck the dracos. muslims and the chinese baby eaters and unit 731 japanese dolphin killers

Ariadne
"Her father put her in charge of the labyrinth where sacrifices were made as part of reparations (either to Poseidon or to Athena, depending on the version of the myth)"

(She was in charge of draconian rituals/blood sacrifices, take note how could good goddess virgin athena(draconian whore medusa) accept such sacrifices to be made on her name? rofl!.)

"She remained faithful to Dionysus, but was later killed by Perseus at Argos. In other myths Ariadne hanged herself from a tree, like Erigone and the hanging Artemis, a Mesopotamian theme. Some scholars think, due to her thread-spinning and winding associations, that she was a weaving goddess such as Arachne, and they support the assertion with the mytheme of the Hanged Nymph (see weaving in mythology)."

(Her name derives from Arihadne which is also very close to Arachne!)

Kerenyi observes that her name is merely an epithet and claims that she was originally the "Mistress of the Labyrinth", both a winding dance-ground and in the Greek view a prison with the dreaded Minotaur at its centre. Kerenyi notes a Linear B inscription from Knossos, "to all the gods, honey... to the mistress of the labyrinth honey" in equal amounts, suggesting to him that the Mistress of the Labyrinth was a Great Goddess in her own right.[9] Professor Barry Powell has suggested she was Minoan Crete's Snake Goddess.

(The moment i read that perseus slaughtered her i knew she was a god damn snake!)

Arachne
[link to www.thanasis.com]
In this article about Arachne she had the same end with one of Ariadne's where she hanged her self too!
You will also read the she had a contest with goddess athena(medusa) on who could spin the web best subliminal message that athena(medusa) is also arachne!
Arachne was punished by Athena who turned her into a monster spider just like medusa was punished similar way by athena and was turned into an ugly monster, only it turns out to be after some research that medusa was the dark side of athena and the same person being worshiped under the same name in the ancient eastern countries! and in this similar story with arachne it gets revealed that athena/medusa could spin web just like and as good as arachne which is an amazing subliminal message that athena/medusa is also... arachne!!!

For more intel about arachne can be found here too.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention canada for ghrees as i have seen in so many draconian movies and cartoons the spider to be the big boss the mother of all monsters etc, it was even in the new batman movie as i exposed it before where if you pay attention to the bad guy's mouth you'll see a spider and he was shown also in one part of the movie to have special/mind control powers!
and one of his victims asked him before he was killed "what are you?".

Before this i had made the connection
"red queen(from resident evil)=virgin mary=virgin athena=medusa=mantis(and now)=arachne!"

Also in your video with nemesis from saber rider where they demonize him and have him wear a chinese dragon's mask and they also have him be a cyborg if you upload it again i can point out the exact time where they have him look like a spider too!
Its where he shows up and raises his arms up in the air pay attention to the extra arms under his clothes facing down!

The demonization of nemesis continues in hollywood draconian movies!

Cyborg Nemesis 2013
[link to www.imdb.com]
[link to www.google.com (secure)]

The teaser poster says

"THE FUTURE.. DARK VIOLENT... AND MORE THAN HUMAN"

See less than human as an informed human being is aware that him and especially his brain are way superior to any machine when unlocked and without their memories erased!
As when you don't remember(when under Lunar Memory Erasure) just like athena said to kratos you might have an amazing weapon next to you and not knowing what to do with it!

Android: "If i had a wish... i'd wish to be human"

I imagine these cyborgs could be draconian failures of the past being recycled again and presented to us as superior and that we should upgrade(see downgrade) to be like them.
cruise

Ghrees has revealed that only the human brain can connect to the parallel dimensions achieving insane speeds as every parallel dimension runs at multiple speeds of the one below it!
To those who have seen ghrees' mathematical charts can realize the mind blowing powers of the human brain where movies like limitless make no judge to it.

The only upgrade humans are missing are their memories!

applause2

I LOVE THIS GUY!

TOP NOTCH GENIUS!!!

A TRUE THEOMORPHIC SOUL!

THANK YOU FRIEND!

Thank you too man, i've learned a lot of things from your youtube channel also.
Working together and increasing our ranks making every human being on this planet aware and a planetary antibody is how we'll bring this draconian virus to its knees!

Indeed man. I think that mumbai ***ger is scared, that is why he has to come on here everyday and ridicule and mock us

I knew he would make fun of me for the women picking dracos and demons over a real soul like myself ...then goes on to make fun of me lol

what a snake

he comes on here with long winded rants accusing everyone .... like a little bitch

ugghhh i wish he could be blocked or we could go somewhere where that trash isnt there
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/11/2013 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
and I love that Turk who pops up ...hahah insulting G H REES.... love to see his mongol face LOL

WARNING! OFF TOPIC RANT.

LOL you definetily would be disappointed if you see my face then.
My features are totally opposite of asian features as like all other anatolian people.My face is totally europid.I would not stick out anywhere in southern europe.

I have slightly downturned almond eyes while mongols have upturned chinky eyes

I have straight prominent nose while asians have flat nose

I have deep set eyes, asians dont

I have heavy browridge, asians dont

My head is long(dolicocephalic) while asians' heads are brachycephalic

I am 1.87 m tall while asians are short

I have strong facial hair while asians lack that

IS THAT ENOUGH? THEN STOP SPEWING DISINFO

When you insult us you are insulting your cousins because most of people in Anatolia are just converted Greeks,Armenians and native Anatolians.You also lose a potential ally by insulting us

Stop calling Turks as Mongols you misinformation agent.Have you ever been to Turkey or seen a Turkish person in your life?Its time for you to shut off internet and get out of your moms basement.

Turkish traditional sword dancers from Bursa where Ottoman Empire founded.All are ethnic Anatolian Turkish except one Gypsy(probably their manager) at the center:
[link to www.masterskilic-kalkan.com]

Random Girls from Anatolian Turkish villages :
[link to img191.imageshack.us] (omg so cute :)

[link to www.tourismlifeinturkey.com]

[link to imageshack.us]

[link to img2.blogcu.com]

Do these people look mongol to your eyes?

There are still descendants of Turkmen tribes living here.They still have nomadic lifestyle and live in tents at remote mountains.They are called Yoruks.

Here one yoruk woman and his girl:

[link to www.focushaber.com]

Those are the people who turkified anatolia.Do they have even a slightest mongoloid feature?Absolutely not.Because they are iranic Oghuz Turks.I'll talk about this later.

Look what i have found...An ethinic turkish woman by the side of chink woman athlete for comparision.Aryan Turkish woman in trad. clothes vs Mongoloid chink athlete:

[link to www.haberciniz.biz]

Turkish folk dancers:

[link to youtu.be]

-------------------------------------------------------------​----------------
A small real history lesson for you (contrary to mainstream pseudoscientific 18th century techings which is being proven wrong)

Turks are originated from Andronovo culture and descendants of indo-european Tocharians.

[link to upload.wikimedia.org]

There are still caucasian mummies being found in Altai mountains area.

Those people were Iranic nomads that expanded their borders to East Asia.

Turks (Seljuqs) :
[link to img373.imageshack.us]

[link to www.allempires.com]

[link to oi42.tinypic.com]

Compare

Iranic nomads (Scythians):

[link to img467.imageshack.us]

^^A Parthian horseman vs Hellenic Hoplite

Later, mongoloid tribes from eastern siberia started to migrate and takeover Turkic tribes.Many Turkic tribes fled from central asia (homeland of aryans) to western asia.

Oghuz branch of Turks (predominatly caucasian) found their home near Caspian Sea.After they ammassed enough men and became strong,Seljuk dynasty took over Persia and founded Seljuk Empire.

Later then in 1071 A.D, 100k Seljuk army consisted of Iranians,Turkomans,Kurds and other iranic people conquered Eastern Roman Empire.

At that time native population of Anatolia was near 12 millions.Seljuk elite converted most of population into Muslim and slowly Greek,Armenian,Kurdish,Turkmen and other cultures blended and current Turkish culture came into existence.

In a nut shell, Current Turkish people are Mix of Iranic people,Greeks,Armenians,Kurds and other native Anatolians.As proven by Culture,Anthropologic and DNA researches.

Abstract
HLA genes allele distribution has been studied in Mediterranean and sub-Saharan populations. Their relatedness has been tested by genetic distances, neighbour-joining dendrograms and correspondence analyses. The population genetic relationships have been compared with the history of the classical populations living in the area. A revision of the historic postulates would have to be undertaken, particularly in the cases when genetics and history are overtly discordant. HLA genomics shows that: 1) Greeks share an important part of their genetic pool with sub-Saharan Africans (Ethiopians and west Africans) also supported by Chr 7 Markers. The gene flow from Black Africa to Greece may have occurred in Pharaonic times or when Saharan people emigrated after the present hyperarid conditions were established (5000 years B.C.). 2) Turks (Anatolians) do not significantly differ from other Mediterraneans, indicating that while the Asians Turks carried out an invasion with cultural significance (language), it is not genetically detectable. 3) Kurds and Armenians are genetically very close to Turks and other Middle East populations. 4) There is no HLA genetic trace of the so called Aryan invasion, which has only been defined on doubtful linguistic bases. 5) Iberians, including Basques, are related to north-African Berbers. 6) Present-day Algerian and Moroccan urban and country people show an indistinguishable Berber HLA profile.

[link to www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]
 Quoting: Population genetic relationships between Mediterranean populations determined by HLA allele distribution and a historic perspective

The central Asian country Mongolia is home to more than 20 tribes and ethnic groups, some of which are related to neighboring Turkic populations. The main Mongolian people, Khalkha, live in central and eastern Mongolia while the Tsaatan minority lives in the north of the country. The Oold minority is from the western Altai mountain region and live in close proximity with Turkic people. We have typed the HLA-A, -B, -Cw, -DRB1 and -DQB1 loci by PCR-SSP in these three Mongolian populations as well as a sample of the German population. To examine their genetic relationships, a sample of the Turkish population already typed at the HLA-A, -B and -DRB1 loci were used. Altogether five populations were analyzed: Khalkha (n = 100), Tsaatan (n = 72), Oold (n = 52), German (n = 260) and (Anatolian) Turkish (n = 498). Nei's unbiased genetic identity (GI) and genetic distance (GD) were estimated from genotypes using PopGene v1.31, and dendrograms were constructed using phylip. The results suggested a close relationship of the Khalkha to the Tsaatan. The Turks and Germans were equally distant to all three Mongolian populations. These results confirmed the lack of strong genetic relationship between the Mongols and the Turks despite the close relationship of their languages (Altaic group) and shared historical neighborhood. This study has provided useful population data for genetic and anthropologic studies bridging eastern and western populations.

[link to www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]
 Quoting: Genetic affinities among Mongol ethnic groups and their relationship to Turks

-------------------------------------------------------------​---------------

Lets look at the Turkish tribes in IRAN.They are descendants of Turkish tribes that conquered Anatolia in 1071...

They are textbook CAUCASIAN.

I think you spread disinfo about us just because of butthurt.How epic we kicked your Hellenic arse 90 years ago LOL

ENJOY
 Quoting: Mithridates 34159692

mongol or not you are a fucking retard
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
02/11/2013 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw the movie skyfall this past weekend and here's some amazing things i took notice.

First of all i had decoded from the very start the name "skyfall" which means the moon comes crashing down to earth which is the draconian blackmailing threat towards the galactic arrived judges.

-They abandoned it
almost overnight.
He made them
think there was a leak
at the chemical plant.
It's amazing
the panic you can cause
with a single computer.
He wanted the island,
so he took it.

This reminded me in the new "total recall" movie a similar scare was given to the Australians to abandon their homes so the owners of that country/island could displace the population with a different one.

Keep in mind of that people just in case they use similar strategy on america as chinese general chi haotian has mentioned that china has australia canada and usa on her sights for new land!
And when we read their most famous and best seller in china military book "the art of war" capturing whole cities/countries and armies intact is the excellence in the chinese art of war!

Attack By Stratagem
[link to suntzusaid.com]

Schools and hollywood movies have brainwashed us that all wars are fought in the battlefield, after reading the art of war and the 36 ancient strategies of china which have been posted many times in this thread, you will learn that the lizards always first destroy their enemies from within just like a disease and then send in their army to feast on the sick and about to die body/country.

-When a thing is redundant,
it is eliminated.

Here again the chinese/draconian/joker strategy is mentioned of getting rid of your puppet as soon his job is done and is not needed anymore.
Thread: ALERT! RUSSIANS YOU ARE STUPID YOU DONT UNDERSTAND BUSINESS THE CHINESE WILL KILL YOU WHEN YOU GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT!

What follows next is mind blowing as this movie reveals what ghrees has informed us that secret agencies like mi6 cia nsa etc just like all masonic lodges around the globe illuminati etc etc are all puppets of the supreme masonic hyper lodge hong/hung of china.

-His name is Tiago Rodriguez.
He was a brilliant agent.
But he started
operating beyond his brief,
hacking the Chinese.(our masters)
The handover was coming up
and they were onto him,
so I gave him up.
I got six agents in return
and a peaceful transition.

She handed over to the chinese her best agent for... hacking on them!

-They(chinese) kept me for
five months in a room
with no air. They tortured me.
And I protected your secrets.
I protected you.
But they made me suffer.
And suffer.
And suffer.
Until I realized. . .
. . .it was you who betrayed me.

Little did her puppets knew that their boss M is a chinese puppet!
PLANETARY DRACONIAN CRONIAN HIERARCHY

I got suspicious that her name M could be also symbolic for Medusa as she was cold like a fish(in "control factor" they actually called medusa cold like a fish lol) where she didn't even hesitate to get james bond killed!
M: -"Take the bloody shot."

-She sent you after me knowing
you're not ready,
knowing you'll likely die.
Mommy was very bad !

Hahaha when the bad guy called her mommy that sent off some alarms, anyone remembers ma-ma from dredd???

But the most amazing symbolism in this movie is right below.

-Always makes me feel
a little melancholy.
A grand old warship(skyfall moon)
being ignominiously
hauled away for scrap.(by the galactic judges)
(SIGHS)
The inevitability of time,(scratch time put nemesis/justice)
don't you think?
What do you see?
-A bloody big ship.(See draconian chinese mongolic turkish flags with the moon covered with blood all around!!!)

-...You have changed their nature.
The two survivors,
this is what she/M made us.
-I made my own choices.
-(CHUCKLES)
You think you did.
That's her genius.

This bad guy/victim of M was exposing the crap out of M informing us in many parts of the movie of M's many secret and hidden sins but the movie still managed cleverly to keep M on the viewer's positive side.

Syncronicity

im watching Chronicles of Riddick, and "M" is in that as well

playing an elemental ... im halfway through, the movie has such incredible info

you got a damn gorgons head on the ship

lol
maybe you have seen it ;)
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
02/11/2013 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
at least we didnt get put into some sand ***ger body from mumbai

LOL

i'll be happy to go to a place where only white people are :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/11/2013 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had to take action after the mind f*ck i went through the previous night where i woke 2 times and remembered 10 different dreams being stressed the hell out in each one of them and at the last one i was crying like a baby cause first they had me fall in love with some beautiful pets then they had members of my family kill them and eat them.
I was crying crazy and woke up in tears. My brain was feeling horrible had terrible headaches and emotions/feelings etc and almost passed out.

I realized the mind fucking is getting worse lately due to the exposing the crap out of draconian lunar boss whore medusa and had to do something about which i described it in my last post.

Cause it would be insane to wake up every day do nothing or same shit and expect things to change.

The definition of insanity from Vaas of Far Cry 3.

Lets not forget to remind the negative rife frequencies this game plays at the pause menu and the deren's brown strategies all over the place to promote suicide and program your subconscious especially when you go to kill Vaas he tells you "shoot me take me out of my misery", trying to brainwash the masses that death is an escape from their problems.
Only if they knew what Plutarch had said.

"The souls of humans and animals are screaming from the moon!"

Then Vaas/savaoth/Jesus would say: Welcome to hell/slaughterhouse ...cough i mean heaven.
cruise

I feel you man....my mind is being f'ed with big time

trying to regain control

sleep is not working , so i think i'll do the 2-3 hour deal
 Quoting: CANADA FOR G H REES 85678

If you remember all the dreams they play in your mind at night its gonna blow your mind!
I had realize they play multiple dreams while we sleep but it was in a hollywood movie where it was revealed that the average number of different dreams in a night is 26.

I bet in 8 hours of sleep they can play as many they want especially if we count what was revealed in inception where similar thing some old friend had told me that a dream that feels like an hour long or more lasts only one minute when you sleep, and it makes sense too since our brain works fully during sleep 1 minute could be feel like an hour to it or even days!

I took a cat nap today at work during launch i woke up 3 times within 10 minutes and i remembered precisely 3 different dreams.
That shit was pure mind fuck man, it reminded me the movie freddy where everybody was trying not to sleep cause they were gonna get f*cked big time!
I can't stop laughing on how true this is man!
cruise

My aluminum blankets do help my brain a little but they don't block dreams, i think they would be more effective if there were no gaps between them as like when you test a cellphone to block incoming signals you must cover the whole thing all around for that to work.

so i put some aluminum foil on my ceiling above my head...I can actually remember some dreams now .... so I regained memeory...and it is indeed fucked up bullshit

i had some girl seduce me and get me all hard and turns out her boyfriend is right there watching...and then they laugh at me .... she is like hahah got you all aroused...and her bf is standing there laughing ...im like wTF!

one example ....but the foil and metals do repell this shit to an entent. we should keep trying other metals

I have the suspicion that dreams might be played directly on our soul, like keep the driver distracted while you take his car for a test drive and while he's distracted also program him etc etc.

I have tried both copper and aluminum to block cellphone signals and both worked only the cellphone had to be covered all around, if there was a gap it would ring.

One of the dreams i had right before i woke up i heard a phone ringing just like in the matrix! and then i immediately woke up. That was interesting as in the matrix movies to enter and exit the dreamworld the ringing of the phone was playing a big part of it.

One of my favorite dreams i had is where i kill everyone in it, the most amazing part is when i become conscious and aware that is a dream i get kicked out, the whole dream freezes everything stops moving like a movie that just got paused!

When they play f*cked up dreams and i remember them i replay them in my brain where i edit them like a movie director to the way i like where i f*ck them up big time. This breaks their programming motivates me and makes me feel better along with the cold water i shower my head with.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/11/2013 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
HOLY SHIT THE PARASITES NEVER LEFT THIS THREAD!
THEY HAVE PUT THIS THREAD UNDER QUARANTINE MONITORING IT 24/7 LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES TO TEAM ATTACK IT!

I RECOMMEND TO THE READERS OF THIS THREAD TO IGNORE THEM AS THEIR MISSION IS TO WASTE OUR TIME AND FLOOD THIS THREAD WITH FILTH!

ITS AMAZING THE NEW STRATEGIES THEY COME UP WITH TO START THE ROOSTER FIGHTING, SEND IN A NEW JUDAS GOAT/COOKIE(OR OLD SHILL UNDER NEW USERNAME) TO PRETEND HE'S ON OUR SIDE AND WHILE UNDER OUR RADAR INSTIGATE THE ROOSTER FIGHTING AND PREPARE THE WAY FOR HIS BODIES/OLD EXPOSED SHILLS/PAID AGENTS THAT MONITOR THIS THREAD 24/7 TO JUMP IN!

"THANKS FOR VERIFYING THE AMAZING JOB WE DO AND HOW MUCH THIS THREAD HURTS YOUR MASTERS YOU STUPID PARASITES!"

I BET EVERY DAY THAT WE FIND NEW STUFF AND EXPOSE THE CRAP OUT OF THEIR LUNAR MASTERS AND SPREAD THE WORD TO EVEN MORE PEOPLE THEY GO INTO FOAM EXTRACTION MODE!

LUNAR PARASITES:
-WE'RE LOSING FOOD ...COUGH SHEEP!!! SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!
CRUISECRUISECRUISE

i remember reading a nibiru crap channeled mesage on youtube...

they were saying that we have 2 choice. either we are food or slaves! intergalactic trolls i say!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1606957

They trap their viewers within those choices hiding the fact that to an intelligent human being the choices are UNLIMITED!

From bioshock.
"A man chooses!, a slave/lunar servant/food obeys!"

Man:
-I want snakes for dinner and guess what my cook is slicing up alive and cooking in slow fire?
Got to keep the immune system in tip top shape!
cruise
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
02/11/2013 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 NEW WORDS I JUST DECODED AND THEY BLEW MY MIND!

I was gonna type this post tomorrow but due to L.M.E. during sleep i'm not taking the risk!
So many times i have found new things and kept them for tomorrow to post here only to have forgot them by then!

In the movie memento if you pay attention they showed many times him waking up on his bed with his fresh memories erased, subliminal message that during sleep we lose many new memories we get through this life plus the doctors themselves have informed us that is during sleep our brain(see moon) regulates what memories to keep and what to throw away!

The 2 new words are KRAKEN and BIBLE!

When i'm done exposing the crap out of these words you'll have learned the definition of "hiding in plain sight"!

Kraken=Cracen=F*CKING CANCER!!!

And here's the most mind blowing part.
In dead space 2 it showed the lunar parasites as humans traveling from planet to planet with spaceships/moons named "planetcrackers"=planetcancers! where they were cracking/cancering the planets to milk them from their natural resources!

Also cancer=cracen=crac(k) in which means "get in and milk the f*ck out of your victim's energy!"

Amazing secret definition of the word cancer!

That our moon/planetcacner is damaged and needs to be rebuild it was shown in so many movies, cybertron from transformers, at the end of green lantern!, in the movie saber rider nemesis blew up half the moon only to find out that the moon has already its half part blown up.

My question is are 13,000 years enough to rebuild it completely? In the transformers movies they were stressing the need to rebuild the moon so much but little the viewers knew that they already raping the hell out of earth/their own planet to do that!

Next word is "BIBLE" and i'm so upset i didn't take notice of that earlier!

BIBLE=BABBLE=CONFUSED=ERASED!

THE BOOK OF THE DEAD FOR THE DEAD/ERASED PEOPLE/SOULS IS THE BIBLE AS ONLY "BABIES"(SEE RAYMOND DRAKE'S BOOK BABE/BABEL/BABYLON/BABBLE)ERASED PEOPLE COULD EVER BECOME FANATIC BELIEVERS/VICTIMS/SHEEP OF SUCH LUNACY!

Definition of babble/bible/babylon/babe
[link to www.thefreedictionary.com]
"To utter a meaningless confusion of words or sounds: Babies babble before they can talk."

Holy shit in the dictionary itself they have include the word "babies" in the definition but they couldn't go as far to put it to our face that babble=babies!

Its amazing and shocking like the end of the 1st saw movie that every single human being on this planet is a victim of the crime the lunar scums committed to the babylonians!
Or the story with the babylonians is a subliminal message of when the whole planetary population lost their memories for the first time!

Lunar god(parasite) Zeus/Jesus etc:
-Release the Cancer! cough cough cough ...meant Kraken!
cruise

About that we get robbed of our memories even during sleep it was shown also in the movie inception!
Where they put a guy into sleep infiltrate his brain stole his most precious memory and replaced it with an implant/lunar programming!

And the most hideous part of this movie was when they called our ideas parasites!
The lunar scums sure hate us coming up with new ideas as like they said in the movie push little things make big changes!

-What is the most resilient parasite?
-A bacteria? A virus?
An intestinal worm?
-What Mr. Cobb is trying to say...
-An idea.
Resilient. Highly contagious.
Once an idea has taken hold of the brain,
it's almost impossible to eradicate.
An idea that is fully formed,
fully understood, that sticks.
Right in there somewhere.
-For someone like you to steal?
-Yes. In the dream state,
your conscious defenses are lowered...
...and that makes your thoughts
vulnerable to theft.
It's called extraction.

This also reminded me a videogame weapon i was playing couple months ago made by sigma/snake team where you had to protect your memories while you were sleeping from lunar clowns!
Final boss was the joker hiding behind a moon theater poster!

Well the funny part is that in the movie memento they told us the best way to protect our memories.

"Write them down!"

Its amazing how effective some simple things are!

great work as always bro!!

yes the snakes have flooded this thread again , all at once ...figures

im gonna be doing some more decoding of Inception..I feel there is alot to still be gained perhaps

ONE THING I WANT TO ASK BRO

ALGOL

the star ALGOL ... how this all ties into Lilith , Medusa and Perseus

I know you will break my jaw in surprising me :)

lol

isnt it pathetic how mumbai ***ger puts down Gematria and Neuro Linguistics .... when it is a Draco tool ... that I expose along with others ...

stay strong 120!!

fuck the lizards! ALL LIZARDS MUST DIE!

Assault on Dark Athena LOL

man i totally gotta look into this

maybe you guys already broke this down ???

She asks him if Revas is coming back, and Riddick answers "When I say goodbye, it's forever."

Forever, HAHHA because of memeory erasure
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
02/11/2013 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

I feel you man....my mind is being f'ed with big time

trying to regain control

sleep is not working , so i think i'll do the 2-3 hour deal
 Quoting: CANADA FOR G H REES 85678

If you remember all the dreams they play in your mind at night its gonna blow your mind!
I had realize they play multiple dreams while we sleep but it was in a hollywood movie where it was revealed that the average number of different dreams in a night is 26.

I bet in 8 hours of sleep they can play as many they want especially if we count what was revealed in inception where similar thing some old friend had told me that a dream that feels like an hour long or more lasts only one minute when you sleep, and it makes sense too since our brain works fully during sleep 1 minute could be feel like an hour to it or even days!

I took a cat nap today at work during launch i woke up 3 times within 10 minutes and i remembered precisely 3 different dreams.
That shit was pure mind fuck man, it reminded me the movie freddy where everybody was trying not to sleep cause they were gonna get f*cked big time!
I can't stop laughing on how true this is man!
cruise

My aluminum blankets do help my brain a little but they don't block dreams, i think they would be more effective if there were no gaps between them as like when you test a cellphone to block incoming signals you must cover the whole thing all around for that to work.

so i put some aluminum foil on my ceiling above my head...I can actually remember some dreams now .... so I regained memeory...and it is indeed fucked up bullshit

i had some girl seduce me and get me all hard and turns out her boyfriend is right there watching...and then they laugh at me .... she is like hahah got you all aroused...and her bf is standing there laughing ...im like wTF!

one example ....but the foil and metals do repell this shit to an entent. we should keep trying other metals

I have the suspicion that dreams might be played directly on our soul, like keep the driver distracted while you take his car for a test drive and while he's distracted also program him etc etc.

I have tried both copper and aluminum to block cellphone signals and both worked only the cellphone had to be covered all around, if there was a gap it would ring.

One of the dreams i had right before i woke up i heard a phone ringing just like in the matrix! and then i immediately woke up. That was interesting as in the matrix movies to enter and exit the dreamworld the ringing of the phone was playing a big part of it.

One of my favorite dreams i had is where i kill everyone in it, the most amazing part is when i become conscious and aware that is a dream i get kicked out, the whole dream freezes everything stops moving like a movie that just got paused!

When they play f*cked up dreams and i remember them i replay them in my brain where i edit them like a movie director to the way i like where i f*ck them up big time. This breaks their programming motivates me and makes me feel better along with the cold water i shower my head with.

That is what happens in VIDEODRONE!

I was thinking how they hypnotically suggest to you to wake up in the morning and do all that you do .... you should check it out its at the beggining

as well as in Brazil (1985)

2 movie you should check out if you havent

Lately i have had intense ringing in my ears ...I would go under the tin foil and it would cease ....
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
02/11/2013 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
THE BATTLE FOR THE MIND OF NORTH AMERICA WILL BE FOUGHT IN THE VIDEO ARENA!

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2013 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
THEY HAVE PUT THIS THREAD UNDER QUARANTINE MONITORING IT 24/7 LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES TO TEAM ATTACK IT!

I RECOMMEND TO THE READERS OF THIS THREAD TO IGNORE THEM AS THEIR MISSION IS TO WASTE OUR TIME AND FLOOD THIS THREAD WITH FILTH!

ITS AMAZING THE NEW STRATEGIES THEY COME UP WITH TO START THE ROOSTER FIGHTING, SEND IN A NEW JUDAS GOAT/COOKIE(OR OLD SHILL UNDER NEW USERNAME) TO PRETEND HE'S ON OUR SIDE AND WHILE UNDER OUR RADAR INSTIGATE THE ROOSTER FIGHTING AND PREPARE THE WAY FOR HIS BODIES/OLD EXPOSED SHILLS/PAID AGENTS THAT MONITOR THIS THREAD 24/7 TO JUMP IN!

"THANKS FOR VERIFYING THE AMAZING JOB WE DO AND HOW MUCH THIS THREAD HURTS YOUR MASTERS YOU STUPID PARASITES!"

I BET EVERY DAY THAT WE FIND NEW STUFF AND EXPOSE THE CRAP OUT OF THEIR LUNAR MASTERS AND SPREAD THE WORD TO EVEN MORE PEOPLE THEY GO INTO FOAM EXTRACTION MODE!

LUNAR PARASITES:
CRUISECRUISECRUISE

IT'S SO TRUE

Mumbai slut is still here...attacking the hell out of me as usual....personal insults

stealing fruits...How does one steal food that grows on trees that im allowed to take ....fucking ***ger

yes, they flood this thread with lunar drivel and bullshit. distracting us from the important disocveries, cuz lets face it , they clearly need to discredit me and everyone else digging and doing the research

i totally respect you 120. you are a real deal man

unlike that piece of shit from india ....

For them to attack us relentless we must be whipping that draconian ass on the mental level big time man!

They used to dominate people's minds with their religions their poisonous educational system their media entertainment industry etc etc, they had their sheeple by the balls(guarantee recycled food for the moon) and now they're freaking the hell out seeing their food transforming into a beast that will bite them in the ass and hunt them down across the universe.

Its like in the last sherlock movie where the fisherman caught a shark in his hook which shark then pulled the fisherman down in the water destroyed his boat ate him and walked away like boss.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/12/2013 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh and cookie...

shut the fuck up

stupid woman ....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28595083

And get back in the kitchen.

cruise
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
02/12/2013 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh and cookie...

shut the fuck up

stupid woman ....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28595083

And get back in the kitchen.

cruise

laugh
CANADA FOR GHREES
Canada
02/12/2013 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
"For them to attack us relentless we must be whipping that draconian ass on the mental level big time man!"

lmaolollmaolaughlolatu
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26471735

I want to know why this turd of a snake thinks whites would even want to live around non whites ?

to somehow prove we are not racist to non whites LOL

Explain to me your reasoning as to why whites would even want to be around you or non whites mumbai rat

racist lol

all you do on this thread is insult me and everyone else decoding this stuff

snake

good thing you are in mumbai, stay there
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
02/12/2013 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

LUNAR PARASITES:
CRUISECRUISECRUISE

IT'S SO TRUE

Mumbai slut is still here...attacking the hell out of me as usual....personal insults

stealing fruits...How does one steal food that grows on trees that im allowed to take ....fucking ***ger

yes, they flood this thread with lunar drivel and bullshit. distracting us from the important disocveries, cuz lets face it , they clearly need to discredit me and everyone else digging and doing the research

i totally respect you 120. you are a real deal man

unlike that piece of shit from india ....

For them to attack us relentless we must be whipping that draconian ass on the mental level big time man!

They used to dominate people's minds with their religions their poisonous educational system their media entertainment industry etc etc, they had their sheeple by the balls(guarantee recycled food for the moon) and now they're freaking the hell out seeing their food transforming into a beast that will bite them in the ass and hunt them down across the universe.

Its like in the last sherlock movie where the fisherman caught a shark in his hook which shark then pulled the fisherman down in the water destroyed his boat ate him and walked away like boss.

i think it is best if we ignore all their posts from now on

they have great tactics on changing the subject and dividing people and making them turn on eachother

mumbai serpent boi is brilliant at that
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 33954986
Canada
02/13/2013 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
has any of you guys checked the ending of mass effect 3? this thing is filled with Lunar crap! Even madonna son is in this shown as the Catalyst! A god child, light being!

saying to the player that humanity can only Die, Merge with or be controlled by the reapers.

check it for yourself. That ending has made so many people angry its unbeleivable! I know why they are pissed and i feel them, The Draconians in their arrogance just exposed themselve big time to all Intelligent Lucid Rpg gamers that are out there!

"The deceivers shall be deceived" (done).
"Their Arrogance shall be their end" (Yeah pretty much).

Last Edited by Blitz the storm-striker on 02/13/2013 12:56 AM
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/13/2013 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I finished the dead space 2 5 minutes ago and holy shit what they showed to us man.

Your dead wife you keep seeing is not your wife but medusa!
Your character keeps saying too that she's not his wife but towards the last chapters he starts seeing her as his wife where at that point medusa takes a nice form which makes her a lot more dangerous as now your character sees her as his friend!

Her mission is using a marker=maker to burn everybody absorb them making them one with her.
After she puts you in a dollhouse machine which implants memories in your brain she tells you "to follow the light! thats where you'll find her". When you find her she's a light being and manipulates with her hands the black guy who's shooting spears at you just like athena/medusa manipulated kratos to kill himself! Pay attention to the movement of her hands in both cases!

When you kill the black guy you go to the light(which is her) hug her and rest to her arms(i told my character "stay away from her" lol) and then she told him "time to die"
He was like "what???"

And thats when he realized that she wasn't his wife but an apparition of that marker who was using him as her puppet.

Then your character tells her which were my exact thoughts too "f*ck you and your marker!" and then you go to kill her heart which is like a giant medusa head, pay attention to the snake looking things that are all around it just like on a medusa head.

She keeps telling you while you pulverize her "we need to be reborn" etc etc which is an amazing message that "reincarnation is a draconian crime"!!!

An amazing proof in that game you can get that she's not your wife but a draconian monster is in the medical clinic chapter where she talks to you through a giant screen/monitor, if you shoot at the monitor you hear a monster screaming in pain and the screen changes from your wife to a reptilian monster!
This i doubt many players would have thought to shoot at it!

Here's the ending of dead space 2
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/13/2013 05:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another amazing part in dead space 2 that also blew my mind is where you find a scientist's audio log with title

It's Making Us Make It!
[link to deadspace.wikia.com]

"Transcript:
Kinner Phelps. Research log 43-553 - I'm convinced we are puppets of some alien influence. I no longer believe we are in control of this project, or ever were. I believe even our rationalizations for this whole thing are an illusion, planted by the forces behind the original Marker, the Black one. We don't know how to make this thing. It is making us make it. And it's trying to get out. Desperately.(subliminal message of the disease being contained/trapped in our solar system!!!) I'm under security watch after taking a sledgehammer to the tiny Marker I built last week. We need to destroy everything we've built here, and destroy every record, every shred of research. They were right the first time on Aegis VII -- this is beyond our ability to know or control! I have to go, my supervisor is whispering to the security guard."

For those who know scientist george giolvas with 67 something inventions around the globe and patents you'll find this part mind blowing as this guy admitted openly that many of his inventions and many other famous scientists like nikola tesla etc etc were given to them and did them with the help of aliens(draconians!).

That right there to show you guys the control they have on the future and evolution of mankind. Also raymond drake himself in his book "gods and spacemen throughout history" expressed his critical thinking that all these new technologies and advancements we have made and the ones they keep secret from us in black projects etc etc were given to us by aliens as how can humanity for thousands years riding on horses and within 50 years get to space???

Its like watching stock of a company being steady for thousands of years and all of a sudden it spikes miles up like a skyscraper and you have the owners of that company trying to convince you that is natural evolution of that stock!
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/13/2013 05:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
In dead space 2 also pay attention to the light your wife/medusa emits from her eyes just like in gow, clash of the titans etc where when you go resting on her arms at the end she attempts to absorb your soul just like lilith/medusa was doing in the movie "lifeforce 1985".
Thread: Lifeforce 1985 movie explained.
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
02/13/2013 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I finished the dead space 2 5 minutes ago and holy shit what they showed to us man.

Your dead wife you keep seeing is not your wife but medusa!
Your character keeps saying too that she's not his wife but towards the last chapters he starts seeing her as his wife where at that point medusa takes a nice form which makes her a lot more dangerous as now your character sees her as his friend!

Her mission is using a marker=maker to burn everybody absorb them making them one with her.
After she puts you in a dollhouse machine which implants memories in your brain she tells you "to follow the light! thats where you'll find her". When you find her she's a light being and manipulates with her hands the black guy who's shooting spears at you just like athena/medusa manipulated kratos to kill himself! Pay attention to the movement of her hands in both cases!

When you kill the black guy you go to the light(which is her) hug her and rest to her arms(i told my character "stay away from her" lol) and then she told him "time to die"
He was like "what???"

And thats when he realized that she wasn't his wife but an apparition of that marker who was using him as her puppet.

Then your character tells her which were my exact thoughts too "f*ck you and your marker!" and then you go to kill her heart which is like a giant medusa head, pay attention to the snake looking things that are all around it just like on a medusa head.

She keeps telling you while you pulverize her "we need to be reborn" etc etc which is an amazing message that "reincarnation is a draconian crime"!!!

An amazing proof in that game you can get that she's not your wife but a draconian monster is in the medical clinic chapter where she talks to you through a giant screen/monitor, if you shoot at the monitor you hear a monster screaming in pain and the screen changes from your wife to a reptilian monster!
This i doubt many players would have thought to shoot at it!

Here's the ending of dead space 2

seems we got some syncronicity

Experience the joys of singularity haha Hive mind ...fuck that SHITE!

go to the light ...these fuckers

fuck lizards!
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
02/13/2013 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
has any of you guys checked the ending of mass effect 3? this thing is filled with Lunar crap! Even madonna son is in this shown as the Catalyst! A god child, light being!

saying to the player that humanity can only Die, Merge with or be controlled by the reapers.

check it for yourself. That ending has made so many people angry its unbeleivable! I know why they are pissed and i feel them, The Draconians in their arrogance just exposed themselve big time to all Intelligent Lucid Rpg gamers that are out there!

Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

HOLY FUCK MAN

the crucible is the unfinished moon death star 2

FUCK!!!!

This game is LOADED with lunar crap indeed .... synthetic life ...

memory erasing .... unreal!!!

All indoctinated spies .... this game really gives a good back story on what these dracos and the higher insectoid species have planned and undergone .
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 34324250
Canada
02/13/2013 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
HOLY FUCK MAN

FUCK!!!!

All indoctinated spies .... this game really gives a good back story on what these dracos and the higher insectoid species have planned and undergone .

And you what is the funniest part of this mass mind fuck!

they screwed up the ending of a propaganda thing.... LMAO. now that big ass screw up will shed light of the reptilian, light beings and AI to the whole bunch of gamers that got pissed at seeing red/green/blue endings!

People will investigate as why EA/ Bio-War-e arrogantly pushed their vision ending of the series... which litteraly shown to the whole world that Elites are MORANS!!!
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
CANADA FOR G H REES
Canada
02/13/2013 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Blitz the storm-striker

HOLY FUCK MAN

FUCK!!!!

fucking hilarious!

merge with synthetic life LOL what a draco con job

HAHAHAHAH indeed those gamers will know something is up

Also chasing the moon around the universe .... what giveaways!

GLP